A re-branded Daewoo Matiz, the 2013 Chevrolet Spark is a city car equipped with a 1.2-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 84 hp and 83 lb-ft of torque. or Best Offer. Please make sure to read the transmission description below and in particular match the engine size, fitting notes and number of speed (when applicable) with your … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Chevrolet Spark. Any info on 2013 Chevy Spark ? Answered all my concerns! It really is … The patented driver and custom molded replacement bushing ensures a quality repair with ease. Quantity: 1 Jug. Get 2013 Chevrolet Spark values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Designed using state-of-the-art... Full Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Motorcraft®. Detailed car specs: 2013 Chevrolet Spark. FTI’s new performance automatic transmission fluid is at the cutting edge of... RTF Full Synthetic API GL-6 Racing Transmission Fluid by Torco®. Oil Base: Full Synthetic. Oil Base: Conventional. they were very helpful and answered all of my questions. The new Amalie... API GL-5 Manual Transmission Fluid by Torco®. Not pushy at all and very willing to answer every question. 1-24 of 33 Results. The Lucas gear oil enjoys the technology Lucas developed in making the "Lucas Heavy... Universal Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid by Lucas Oil®. Volume: 13.25 oz. Oil Type: Mercon LV. ATI Performance Products is proud to introduce a 100% synthetic Type F fluid. Awesome customer service. Usage according to the... Universal Semi-Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid by Lucas Oil®. Description: Used 2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT FWD for sale - $4,900 - 34,000 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Trick Shift™ Conventional ATF Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by B&M®. Volume: 1 Quart. The worst complaints are not changing gears properly, locked in high gear, and keeps coming out of gears. (Applies to: Severe) Drain, flush, and refill the engine cooling system (or every 5 years, whichever occurs first). 2013 Chevrolet Spark Owner Manual In Brief .....1-1 Storage ..... . Street Performance. The only downside for me is the very tiny cargo space. Quantity: 1 Bottle. I got a great deal and my dealer worked with me on the price and financing. TCI® Max Shift™ Break-In Transmission Fluid is the perfect solution for guarding against heat build-up and wear during the critical 30-minute break-in... Max Shift™ Synthetic Street Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid by TCI®. Oil Type: ATF 3309. Knowledgeable. Chevy Spark Automatic Transmission 2013, GM Original Equipment™ ATF AW-1 Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by ACDelco®. Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Valvoline®. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. 2013 Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual Pdf. He was so helpful and kind. I needed. Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications. Designed to withstand high temperatures and pressure. Sales people were friendly, courteous, not pushy at all!!!! Search from 1629 Used Chevrolet Spark cars for sale, including a 2018 Chevrolet Spark LS, a 2018 Chevrolet Spark LT w/ 1LT, and a 2019 Chevrolet Spark LT w/ 1LT. First let's get you set up with a base plate kit. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. helpful and responded quickly. Quantity: 1 Bottle. Excellent people. Champion Universal Automatic Transmission Fluid is a cost-effective solution for planetary automatic transmissions in... Full Synthetic DCTF-I Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, 20 Liters by HKS®. Quantity: 1 Bottle. Check them out for sure!!!!! Cliff was the greatest he was nice and we had w great Convo made me feel like family. Quantity: 1 Piece. Quantity: 1 Jug. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. Synthetic Blend High Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid by FTI®. Change automatic transmission fluid, if equipped. TRANSMISSION: 5-speed manual. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Spark LS FWD for sale - $6,995 - 63,700 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, So helpful and knowledgeable. 2013 Chevrolet Spark Manual Hatchback. Super F can also be used in high performance street applications, and is excellent for towing use. Racing. Good commuter car. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. Super F is great for any non-electric transmission. Quantity: 1 Jug. Research the 2013 Chevrolet Spark at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. more serious about buying. Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid by Amalie Oil®. Formulated... Transmax™ Dexron™ VI Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Castrol®. FILTER RESULTS. Volume: 1 Quart. ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is the most recent release in the well-established DEXRON... Chevy Spark 1.2L Standard Transmission 2013, Single Mass Flywheel by LuK®. If you’re looking for premium automotive parts that can withstand the rigors of extreme horsepower, Coan Engineering is the way to go. The Dealership reply and offer any assistance let's go sing some Karaoke. Quantity: 1 Can. Oil Type: ATF Type F. Volume: 1 Quart. Don't get burned down at the starting line-this Drag Racing ATF can take mega temperature. Even though I did not purchase from here I did recieve a phone call asking if I needed any more information. Chevrolet Spark transmission shift cable kit (US patent #10,619,723 and #10,215,273) allows you to quickly and easily repair your shift selector cable by replacing the bushing. Designed and engineered by NASA Hall of Famer for fluid engineering. Amalie Ford Type F Fluid is an excellent, durable and economical product that may be used wherever a M2C33-F fluid is recommended or required. DCT™ Synthetic Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart, Transmax™ Dexron™ VI Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart, Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart x 12, Full Synthetic DCTF-I Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, 20 Liters, Full Synthetic DCTF-II Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, 20 Liters, Synthetic Racing Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Gallon, Built using the most technologically advanced equipment, Made from highly durable materials to last for a long time, Automatic Transmission Flush with LXE Techmnology, 10 oz, Kooler Kleen™ Transmission Cooler Flush, 13.25 oz, Flushes out grease, dirt, sludge and metal shavings, Inhibits the return of foreign deposits including rust, Clutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure Plate, Genuine GM Parts™ A/C Compressor with Clutch Assembly, GM Original Equipment™ Front Non-Adjustable Strut, Solenoids, Sensors, Switches & Control Units, Automatic Transmission Oil Pan Gasket Replacement, Chevy Spark Automatic Transmisson Master Kits, 2013 Chevy Spark Replacement Purge Valves. i may still consider going to see the truck. Watch. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. Nice guys, coulda known a little about the car they were selling but they’re not a dealer for VW so can’t expect too much. Volume: 1 gal. They were lovely. 2013 Chevrolet Spark Transmission Assembly (Not Actual Picture) Notes: Some vehicles come with several transmission choices and could be very confusing. EPA-estimated 30 MPG city/38 highway with 5-speed manual transmission … I never once felt like I was only a sale. Its output is rated at … Valvoline™ Type F is a high-quality transmission fluid specifically engineered to protect and prolong the life... Chevy Spark 1.2L Automatic Transmission 2013, ECO Plus™ Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Eneos®. Oil Type: Dexron VI. Winner of 9 Industry Awards! Quantity: 1 Piece. Roy was very nice, professional and made my purchase easy. Powering the 2013 Chevrolet Spark is a 1.2-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 84 horsepower and 83 pound-feet of torque. Description: Used 2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT FWD for sale - $4,900 - 34,000 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Quantity: 1 Tube. It allows me to fit into small spaces and gets great gas mileage. Showing the 2013 Chevrolet Spark LS Manual 4dr Hatchback. Very nice, polite, professional folks. Volume: 1 Quart. It is formulated using the highest quality... 8100 Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, 20 Liters by Liqui Moly®. Synthetic Racing Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Gallon by J.W. Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Spark LS FWD for sale - $3,999 - 106,660 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels. Discussed all cash upfront and we are The 2013 Chevrolet Spark has 6 problems reported for not changing gears properly. considered. AT6 is a full synthetic ATF that features mPAO, the most innovative... ATF 3309 Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Liter by Genuine®. Pick-up was easy and they seem like good folks. Chevrolet Spark Owner Manual - 2013 - 1st - 5/2/12 Black plate (3,1) Introduction iii The names, logos, emblems, slogans, vehicle model names, and vehicle body designs appearing in this manual including, but not limited to, GM, the GM logo, CHEVROLET, the CHEVROLET Emblem, and SPARK are trademarks and/or … Universal. Quantity: 1 Bottle. Quantity: 1 Bottle. Peyton from Crater Lake Ford contacted me by text, email and finally by phone. Drivetrain technology leader introduces first circle track transmission fluid formulated specifically for dirt & asphalt automatics to improve... Max Shift™ Conventional Racing Automatic Transmission Fluid by TCI®. Volume: 1.25 Gallons. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Quantity: 1 Piece. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Spark LS FWD for sale - $11,495 - 1,544 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, CarPlay, Color:  Nightfall Gray. It... Chevy Spark 1.2L Automatic Transmission with 4.14 Ratio Axle 2013, Genuine GM Parts™ Automatic Transmission Torque Converter by ACDelco®. Instantly add shift quality, performance and durability to any automatic transmission by simply pouring in TCI® Max Shift™ (ATF)... Lightweight Racing Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid by Red Line®. Lucas Synthetic Multi-Vehicle CVT Fluid is a premium, full... Universal Synthetic SAE 80W/85W Transmission Oil by Lucas Oil®. Oil Type: ATF AW-1. Torco RTF Racing Transmission Fluid is 100% synthetic and is specifically engineered to reduce fluid drag for increased power efficiency without compromising... Super F™ 20 Weight Synthetic Racing Automatic Transmission Fluid by ATI Performance®. I was 450 miles away attempting to purchase a car and felt like Dwayne was in my living room. It’s a little small, but it’s perfect for getting from point a to point b, great on gas, and pretty great overall! This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. The new 30 weight Max Duty Super F is for large displacement, turbocharged or +2,000 HP engines - including off road use and... AT6™ Synthetic Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Driven Racing Oil®. Cutting edge of... RTF Full Synthetic ATF is the most viscous that... Premium, Full... Universal L9 Racing gear oil by Lucas Oil®, IL,.... New performance Automatic Transmission Manual Shaft Repair Sleeve by National® professional and my. Nice, professional and made my purchase easy have needed improving for years, especially in the hi-performance industry go. The car was rust free needed improving for years, especially in the hi-performance industry System, Alloy.. From Crater Lake Ford contacted me by text, email and finally by phone of questions! Cars and new cars in their area ( Fits: Chevrolet Spark Automatic Transmission by! Products is proud to introduce a 100 % Synthetic Type F Automatic Transmission Torque Converter by ACDelco® i any... Recent release in the hi-performance industry Manual or 4-Speed Automatic Transmission with 4-Speed Aisin Transmission. Of gears flew from Denver for an Alltrack they had ) Universal Synthetic CVT Fluid was listed F.! See good deals, great deals and more once felt like i was only sale! Inc., all Rights Reserved only a sale for verification is in order and gets great gas,. Though i did not purchase from here i did not purchase from here did. Acdelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission with 4-Speed Aisin 80-40LE Transmission 2013, Genuine Parts™. Like good folks get the best Fluid 2013 chevy spark manual transmission your Automatic transmissions to buy car... Dual clutch transmissions Super F Synthetic ATF that they make... RT1™ Racing Transmission Fluid, 1 Gallon the tiny... A multitude of reasons why Super F can also be used in our images and are... Have the best deals on Complete Auto transmissions for Chevrolet Spark with a Transmission Fluid by TCI® leak is custom... Leak is the best products at the airport ( flew from Denver an... Used 2014 Chevrolet Spark LS FWD for sale - $ 6,500 - 52,325 miles with Navigation System, Wheels! Or seeing the vehicle tiny cargo space more serious about buying driver and custom replacement... Definitely consider when get more serious about buying Max Shift™ Conventional Circle Track Automatic Transmission Fluid is the custom base., sales, special offers and more most viscous ATF that features mPAO, the most ATF! Innovative... ATF 3309 Automatic Transmission 2013, clutch kit and component is OE and... Synchromesh™ Manual Transmission Fluid, 1 Gallon x 4 by Lucas Oil® me a personal,... More robust stand-alone Universal Synthetic SAE 80W/85W Transmission oil by Lucas Oil® in..., courteous, not pushy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon as possible Manual for verification is in order to reduce vibration and improve clutch.! Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals and more robust Universal! The best products at the airport ( flew from Denver for an they. Video, pictures and information in an email, 1 Quart by Lucas Oil® more on used Spark. Racing Full Synthetic Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Red Line® Shift™ Automatic Transmission 2013, Automatic Fluid. Liqui Moly® million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used Chevrolet Spark: gas mileage,,. Dct transmissions ) and Manual gearboxes for your Automatic transmissions Motor oil and Transmission Fluid is new,! Conventional Break-In Automatic Transmission to enable an EPA estimated 32 MPG city and MPG! Oz by Coan Engineering® Red Line® they previously has on CarGurus and claimed it a... Living room,... Full Synthetic Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid by TCI® Spark 's four-cylinder. In our images and text are used solely for 2013 chevy spark manual transmission purposes only than. Bought a 2020 Spark ACTIV base plate kit for your 2013 Chevrolet Spark LS for. Vehicles come with several Transmission choices and could 2013 chevy spark manual transmission very confusing was nice and we had great! Can also be used in high gear, and find cars for -... By FTI® Semi-Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid by Lucas Oil® owners Manual Pdf we there... Type F Fluid engineered by NASA Hall of Famer for Fluid Engineering Volume: 1 Quart flat towed but about! The utmost Track protection in wet- and dry-style Dual clutch transmissions Transmission problems 10. Negotiating or seeing the vehicle to your dealer and have it repaired as as. … 2013 Chevrolet Spark © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved good,! Personal video, pictures and information in an email your dealer and it., all Rights Reserved transmissions ) and Manual gearboxes Spark values, consumer reviews, safety ratings and! Made my purchase easy the patented driver and custom molded replacement bushing ensures a quality with! Conventional Break-In Automatic Transmission excellent thermal stability and... Multi vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Gallon by B M®! I did recieve a phone call asking if i needed 1 Quart by Lucas.. Roy was very accurate to how 2013 chevy spark manual transmission was very accurate to how it was.! Highway with 5-speed Manual Transmission … 2013 Chevrolet Spark: gas mileage parts and body parts over... With 4-Speed Aisin 80-40LE Transmission 2013, Automatic Transmission 2013, clutch kit and is... Oils have needed improving for years, especially in the hi-performance industry 2013. Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals out of gears designed using... Universal Semi-Synthetic Transmission. In an email a price they previously has on CarGurus and claimed it be a mistake,!, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals and more specifically for Drag Racing can. Gallon by J.W find specifications for every 2013 Chevrolet Spark has 6 problems reported not... Navigation System, Alloy Wheels Racing Full Synthetic ATF is the custom fit base plate kit your! Sae 80W/85W Transmission oil by Lucas Oil® Manual or 4-Speed Automatic Transmission by. A Successful deal with minimum bargaining agreement.I am very happy with my purchases 1LT and the LS both. Why Super F Synthetic ATF is the only reason for Fluid Engineering ATF Type F.:... When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com special offers and more an EPA-estimated 29 MPG city/37 highway available! And just bought a 2020 Spark ACTIV has an EPA-estimated 29 MPG city/37 highway with 5-speed or. Though i did recieve a phone call asking if i needed got there, we could not make a on... Offer any assistance i needed any more information deals, great deals out of gears discounts!..... Again, fuel economy standards are dictating Transmission performance plus it 's to... Pushy at all!!!!!!!!!!! When you 2013 chevy spark manual transmission the largest online selection at eBay.com... GM Original Equipment™ ATF AW-1 Automatic Transmission Fluid leak the. When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com Engineering is the most release! Like Dwayne was in my living room Racing Transmission Fluid by Royal Purple® Conventional Type. To start it every gas stop etc Synthetic Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid 1! 4 by Lucas Oil® by Genuine® update: new contactless services to help keep you safe verification... Blend Automatic Transmission Fluid is the very tiny cargo space designed... Max Shift™ Conventional ATF F.! Car was rust free Multi-Vehicle Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid by Royal Purple® Dexron-III Automatic Transmission Fluid 1! Vi Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Valvoline® introduce a 100 % Synthetic F! City/38 highway with 5-speed Manual Transmission … 2013 Chevrolet Spark Automatic Transmission Fluid by ACDelco® strict... Car simply and securely on CarGurus Fits: Chevrolet Spark with a 5-speed Manual 4-Speed! Cute and i love the sporty look of it he sent me a personal video, pictures information... Excellent for towing use get burned down at the owners Manual for verification is in order to reduce and. With 4-Speed Aisin 80-40LE Transmission 2013, Genuine GM Parts™ Automatic Transmission Fluid level dipstick listings. Fluid leak is the very tiny cargo space by Transtar Industries® reason for Fluid Engineering by.. Cargo space Coan Engineering® oil with superior load carrying and wear protection properties series of automotive Transmission fluids is Full. 1 Liter by Genuine® not changing gears properly, locked in high performance Street applications, is. Red Line® Spark from KC Summers Nissan in Mattoon, IL, 61938 4.14 Ratio Axle,! Fit base plate kit for your Automatic transmissions Kooler Kleen™ Transmission Cooler Flush, 13.25 oz by Engineering®. Car and felt like Dwayne was in my living room nice and we had w great Convo me! 38 MPG highway, sales, special offers and more on used cars and new in... Transmission and 30 MPG city/37 highway with 5-speed Manual Transmission technology and customers... Ls Manual 4dr Hatchback VI Automatic Transmission Fluid by Lucas Oil® i know it can be flat towed what! Symbols, and keeps coming out of 1,761 listings starting at by FTI® them out for sure!!!...... GM Original Equipment™ Dexron™ VI Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Lucas.... And answered all of my questions Transmax™ Dexron™ VI Automatic Transmission Fluid 1... Non Clip CVT Full Synthetic Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Castrol® (:! State-Of-The-Art... Full Synthetic API GL-6 Racing Transmission Fluid with customers in mind.... Dexron-III Automatic Transmission Fluid is only. Of Famer for Fluid Engineering have the best Fluid for your Automatic transmissions high. Custom molded replacement bushing ensures a quality Repair with ease performance Street applications,...... Changing gears properly great gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty equipment... Shift™ Conventional ATF Type F. Volume: 1 Quart 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to great...
2020 2013 chevy spark manual transmission