Here For You During COVID-19 10 Zomato Pune Reviews by current and past employees about salary & benefits work culture skill development career growth job security work-life balance and more. Great colleagues 3. User Reviews for Tatva, Wakad, Pune; Tatva Reviews; Tatva, Pune restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves North Indian, Chinese, Continental. Find Reviews Filter. Good earning and quite nice to communicate and good way to earn n learn ... Glassdoor has 1,240 Zomato reviews submitted anonymously by Zomato employees. April 1, 2018 April 1, 2018 WE REVIEW FOOD Cabaret one of best bar & restaurants which i have visited in recent times. 55,000 for Serving Chicken Instead of Paneer "Since the curries of both dishes look alike, he didn't realise it was a chicken dish and ate it," said reports. ... - Pune, India Area - Nashik - Nāgpur, Maharashtra - Orissa - Bhubaneshwar - Punjab - Banga - Jalandhar, Punjab - Khanna, Punjab - Ludhiana - Patiala - Rajasthan - Jaipur, India Area - Ajmer - Tamil Nadu - Coimbatore A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. ) Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any Supportive team mates Approves of CEO. This analysis is also for those who want to find the value for money restaurants in various parts of the country for the cuisines. I have been working at Zomato full-time. AmbitionBox has 461 Zomato reviews submitted by Zomato employees. Contact customer care: +91 11 3080 6376. Good culture 2. Zomato Reviews. Whether you’re looking for biryani to feed your desi cravings, soul comforting pizzas and burgers, or even a salad with a cup of chai or coffee, zomato is the only app you need for the quickest doorstep delivery of your favourites. The place is in baner which is one of well known places in pune.I was here with couple of my buddies and experience was good at this place. Learning exposure 4. Read more about working at Zomato. Zomato API Analysis is one of the most useful analysis for foodies who want to taste the best cuisines of every part of the world which lies in their budget. Recommends. Search job titles. Current Employee - Intern - Hourly in Pune. Cost ₹850 for two people (approx. Zomato, Pune Eatery Fined Rs. A Zomato delivery executive thrashed a housing society watchman because the latter insisted that the former should wear a face mask. Updated Jan 17, 2021. Submit your complaint or review on Zomato customer care. Pros. With over 1.5 million restaurants and 285 million ratings and reviews, discover the best around you in no time – only on the zomato app. Just be loyal with your responsibilities. Positive Outlook. Zomato reviews and complaints. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, and more to know if Zomato is the right company for you. 18 Zomato reviews in Pune, India. 1.
2020 65 dundas street east