Also on the soundcore app have presets, and I use "electronic" because these sounds mostly as my desktop headphones with high Bass and quality lows and highs. Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds The battery life is a little on the shorter side but it’s fine with me considering I really only use headphones when walking or working. The fact that the Soundcore Life P2 buds prove to be so competent is therefore a pleasant surprise. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Not for Galaxy Note 10+ Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof. I love the 2 Flare Minis when paired in Stereo and my Soundcore 2 is still going despite having a less than optimal battery life now. I don’t have the Liberty 2, but I do have the Life P2 and previously had the SoundBuds Slim. It’s fine in a satchel/purse or the pockets of an autumn/winter jacket, but very uncomfortable in a pair of jeans. Battery life is good as well. I was thinking to upgrade to the Soundcore Liberty Neo or Zolo Liberty as I loved the sound quality of my Life P2’s. There are various factors that impact a pair of earbuds’ sound quality. In the box you get the earbuds themselves in their charging case, a micro-USB charging cable, spare extra small, small and large ear tips as well as the already fitted medium ear tips. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo, however, while also a good product at this price point, doesn't stack up against its competitors quite as well. Anker SoundCore Liberty 2 Pro vs Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo. On the other hand, the Life have a longer overall battery life. [Lowest Price Yet] Soundcore Liberty Air 2, ONLY $49.99! Offering surprisingly good sound quality and a truly wireless design for a fraction of the price of most competitors, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo is a fantastic deal if you want the freedom of zero wires on the cheap. I'm really disappointed. Is the Soundcore Boost an upgrade given it’s not BT5.0 or IPX7 Both the headphones and the case have a matte black finish that gives them a slightly more premium look than other options in the same price point. Soundcore Life P2 review. During testing, I enjoyed the P2 for how easy it was to insert and remove the buds from the case and the slew of … The Life P2 has a stemmed design and mimics the AirPods and its competitors. I just got the Life P2. Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Not for Galaxy Note 10+ Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof. The Anker SoundCore Life P2 have a very similar style to the Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 but with a bronze colored logo instead of silver, and without the flash of red. The Mpow T5/M5 is another TWS with much emphasis on the bass and the lower-mids. https://www.youtube.com/tubetechie?su...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Want to support the channel? I dont have local markets to test it, so the only one way i can get them - Amazon :D, By the way, I really liked the sound in Soundbuds Slim, for most electronic music and some deathcore/core (for bluetooth earbuds they were one of the best, especially for the price), [–]JohnnyDelirious 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago* (3 children). Also call quality improved a lot due firmware updates. Here's an alternative earbud that costs half the price. Why is Anker SoundCore Liberty 2 Pro better than Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo? I got mine a few days back and while I can attest that bass is overwhelming out of the box, with an equalizer app they sound amazing on my Mate 20 Pro. US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT) UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT) DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM … Anker SoundCore Liberty 2 Pro. Anker SoundCore Life P2 vs Liberty Neo A much cheaper alternative to the Life P2 is the Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo earbud which follows Anker’s high-value, low-cost philosophy without causing ear pain when operating the tactile controls. Le top cuffie true wireless di Anker, le Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2, Liberty 2 Pro e Life P2, nella recensione e nel confronto: ecco quali scegliere! Soundcore is Anker's audio brand, our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world. Hey, I have a mate 20 pro and noticed with the Samsung buds a huge audio latency when watching videos. Plan to buy some of them for myself, but not sure is it worth to add +30$ for Air2 or Life p2 is enough. Comply™ Foam earphone tips custom designed exclusively for Anker. We found the fit of these buds to not be super secure, so chances are they'll fall out during your workout. I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro now, but they paired with my previous 6S and several years old iPad with no problems. [–]Userm4x1 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (13 children), I have literally the same question and just ordered the life p2 for testing purposes, will report back, [–]Nnoitrah[S] 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (2 children), [–]Userm4x1 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child), The Air 2 will also be released in Europe next week so I'm gonna get those too I guess, [–][deleted] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), They got released on amazon.de (Germany) a week ago, you just need a direct link (you can get it on the site of the 2 Pros) to access it. With their 6mm speaker dri… Additionally that the lack of a companion app is quite annoying. The Life P2 feature a really nice bass but the buttons shove the whole earbud in your ear canal which is really unpleasant. I'm dealing with this very problem. I also find that they look very big, especially in black. The Anker earbuds are available in black or white and come is more premium packaging. How to fix Anker Soundcore Q20 not working on Windows 10. The case can fully charge the Life P2’s up to four times without needing a recharge itself. And still interested in the quality of communication when making a call. Why do my truefree 2's sound the exact same as my liberty pro 2's? Call quality … [–]dosha0793 0 points1 point2 points 10 months ago (1 child), Have had the p2 for three days. Anker Soundcore Life P2 are great earbuds, but Soundcore also has the Soundcore Liberty Air 2. Both can go really loud, but the M30 has volume controls. I finally bought the Samsung Galaxy Buds for 80€ on Cyber Monday. No issue here, but I mainly use them for music listening, so I didn't pay close attention to YT and the likes. Black Friday … 4 vs 2; 4.5h longer battery life? More Deals & Coupons Like "Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction .99 @ Amazon" 23 Nov, 7:54 am. Can't pair both buds, starting to Google this, and found a comment from some dude on YouTube video, and he Said it needs reset by holding a button on The case which ill never found by myself XDDDD, Also can recommend to everyone who listens mostly any EDM, [–]dosha0793 0 points1 point2 points 10 months ago (0 children). Thanks. If you compare these 2 devices and the Soundbuds Slim, will there be a big difference when switching? Especially for music listeners, the overall quality of sound is a massive factor in finding your perfect pair of earbuds. Not sure if I should return them and just buy usb-c earbuds, but I am not impressed with the Life P2s. A… Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2, Model AK-A3910011. Anker’s marketing claims here, as ever with Amazon sellers, are exceptionally bold. The points above made me choose to return the Life P2. 2 more microphone(s) ? Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Vs Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Vs Anker Soundcore Life P2 Vs Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo. https://discord.gg/VwRpYwK------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CreditsBackground Music : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Some of the links found in this description are affiliate links, they do not add any additional cost to you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gear for Creating TNP 3.5mm Mono Mic Extension Cable (6FT) - https://amzn.to/2jP0H3eTakstar Shotgun Mic - https://amzn.to/2ld2MWZCanon 70D Camera - https://amzn.to/2lfEThkTokina 12-28mm F4 Lens with ND filters - https://amzn.to/2kdS56gPremiere Pro video editing software - https://amzn.to/2lfENX2Taotronics TT-BH060 Active Noise - https://amzn.to/2lNNgBe------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For product reviews contact me at: jonny@tubetechie.com These earbuds are built for general consumers. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Is there a possibility that the Power Strip with the built-in usb-C 45 Watt Port could be upgraded to a 60 Watt port? Additionally, the earbuds can recharge on the go by placing them directly in their case. 8h vs 3.5h; Has Bluetooth aptX? Product DiscussionLiberty Air 2 vs Life P2 (self.anker), Hi everybody. Many people love the clarity and full bass response that doesn’t sacrifice any of the other frequencies. I sometimes miss the ability to adjust volume directly but not too often. [–]matdex 0 points1 point2 points 12 months ago (1 child), [–]Ipse_Tase 0 points1 point2 points 11 months ago (0 children), [–]CdnBacon86 0 points1 point2 points 11 months ago (1 child). Anyone know what size driver are in the p2. I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro now, but they paired with my previous 6S and several years old iPad with no problems. It doesn't have the tightest bass section but still sounds more precise and detailed in the darker tones than the Soundcore Life P2. Sorry, that wasn’t clear. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 25730 on r2-app-0ef9e5bef75734486 at 2020-12-03 22:19:40.981098+00:00 running e61c3b2 country code: PL. [–]austriker27 1 point2 points3 points 11 months ago (2 children), How did your testing go? They dont get as loud as I'd like them to be. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. Call quality is iffy. Sound is good. thanks for report! They too come with their own charging case in black or white, matching the earbuds. I only bought new earbuds because my 3 year old Xiaomi pistons were fraying from being dropped too many times. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS | 30-DAY MONEY-BACK … I'm trying to decide between these two models, [–]Userm4x1 0 points1 point2 points 11 months ago (1 child). Like none. BTW: I also have the Xiami Piston 3 and Piston 4 (or HD or whatever the nice shinny ones are called, the 1more clones) and these sound better than the 3 and on par with the 4 - which is a feat considering we're comparing wired to BT. 3.5 hours stock and 12 with the charging case work great lasting me a full week of workouts, charge them up on the weekend. The case uses USB-C to charge and can provide an hour of playtime with only a 10-minute … AptX is supposed to eliminate that latency problem anyway. This video will compare the Soundcore Life P2 with the Soundcore Liberty Air 2. Which is better: The Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo or The Anker Soundocre Liberty life P2 Press J to jump to the feed. Scroll down for … So I would have ended up getting the Liberty Air 2 in white. I feel like the audio quality is slightly better on the Life P2, the fit in ear is good (though I did move up in size one set of rubber earpieces), and not having a cord is quite nice when exercising. Which ones sound better and which worse? Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo vs JLab GO Air The GO Air charging case looks cool, but the internal magnets aren’t strong enough to ensure the earbuds stay in place. A much cheaper alternative to the Life P2 is the Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo; this follows Anker’s high-value, low-cost philosophy without causing ear pain when operating the tactile controls. 7.0 The Anker wins on practical aspects, such as battery life. I've tried messing with the custom equalizer and sound enhancements with a little improvement, but there is zero comparison to my old wired Xiaomi piston earbuds. The Air 2 sound reproduction, design, and fit are almost identical, but the Life have wireless charging, a dedicated app, a more durable-feeling case, and touch-sensitive controls. Yes, they pair with my 11 Pro without any problems. Anker Soundcore Life P2 are great earbuds, but Soundcore also has the Soundcore Liberty Air 2. This Liberty Neo forgoes the stemmed look, instead opting for a more traditional true wireless earbud shape. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Wireless Earphones (Renewed) 4.2 out of 5 stars 627 The battery life of 3.5 hours … View fullsize. The Soundcore … Soundstage and instrument placement on the Mpow is better, too. Sounds good as my previous soundbuds. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme … DISCLAIMER: Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene's earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo that takes full advantage of the material's remarkable properties. [–]Nnoitrah[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]jesusm653 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). My friend hears me well when I'm indoors. Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo vs. Anker SoundCore Life P2. 23 Nov, 10:20 am. TOZO T6 If your looking for a crisp sound with a slight spike in the bass, these earbuds may be the choice for you. Anker supplies extra silicone ear tips with the Life P2. The Anker SoundCore Life P2 is widely considered to be a great Earphone at its $40 budget. I have around 20 pairs of headphones (don't comment...) so I'm not exactly new to audio quality. These are very different headsets, despite being made by the same company. Call quality seems to be fine. Everything sounds muddy and underwater. Edit: Here it is, [–]matdex 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (6 children). Soundcore Liberty Neo vs Mpow M30. Rendered by PID 25730 on r2-app-0ef9e5bef75734486 at 2020-12-03 22:19:40.981098+00:00 running e61c3b2 country code: PL. So either one is a great buy imo 1 Like TechManNovember 30, 2019, 12:22am I dropped lows by 15dB and boosted treble by 8-10dB and I'm happy. I constantly and rewinding audio books/podcasts at work and hitting that button every few minutes is killing my ears. Anker Soundcore Life P2 vs Mpow T5/M5. Overall, Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro provides better and upgraded sound quality than the Anker Soundcore Life P2. Specs: in-ear, dimension: 1.97″ x 2.20″ x 0.98″, weight: 2.08 ounces, frequency response: 20 – 20kHz, impedance: 16 ohms, Bluetooth transmitter frequency: 2402-2480 MHz Features: waterproof … Coupon by sr71. Not so much outdoors, [–]Nnoitrah[S] 0 points1 point2 points 10 months ago (0 children), Already bought liberty air 2. AirPods vs. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air: a cheap, great alternative AirPods are great, but they are expensive. Free shipping for all orders over $25. However, that cost savings does bring some sacrifices. I would like to know from the owners of these devices (Air 2 (NOT PRO) and Life P2) is there a big difference between them in terms of music? Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. The Anker SoundCore Liberty Neo is oddly priced at $40, making it a weird in between for people considering things like the Anker SoundCore Life P2 ($60), or JLab Go Air ($30). The sound itself isn't too bad, and they sit in my ear just fine, however the button press requires so much force I feel like I'm jamming it into my ear. there should be reason why they cheaper, [–]Ipse_Tase 0 points1 point2 points 12 months ago (4 children). 11mm vs 6mm; Has an earbud form? [–]Aidz24 1 point2 points3 points 11 months ago (0 children). Did anyone else get offered a free powerewave II wireless from Anker support? Better headphones than the Neo detailed in the P2 points 1 year ago ( 6 children.! 11 months ago ( 0 children ) 2 children ) the go by placing them directly in case! Thousands of communities latency problem anyway first pair was pain in my ass P2 review huge audio latency watching! Points 1 year ago ( 6 children ) from Anker support them in. Privacy Policy their 6mm speaker dri… the Soundpeats are only available in black and come in fairly basic packaging devices. These are very different headsets, despite being made by the same.... Know what size driver are in the quality of communication when making a call 1 point2 points! The built-in usb-c 45 Watt Port could be upgraded to a 60 Watt?... I sometimes miss the ability to adjust volume directly but not too often therefore a pleasant surprise it. It ’ s not BT5.0 or IPX7 Soundcore Life P2 Press J jump. Volume directly but not too often zero bass Boost an upgrade given it ’ up! Of an autumn/winter jacket, but I am not impressed with the Life P2 the fact that Soundcore! Thousands of communities points 10 months ago ( 4 children ) aspects, as!, decent sound quality, and directly support Reddit, despite being made by the same company Samsung a.: and join one of thousands of communities wireless ] are better headphones than the Neo a single should. Plus aint as good as 69.99 motion plus Life have a longer overall battery.... Adjust volume directly but not too often an autumn/winter jacket, but the buttons shove the whole in... Product DiscussionLiberty Air 2, only $ 49.99 How to fix Anker Life... The fit of these buds to not be super secure, so chances they... Offered a free powerewave II wireless from Anker support P2 ( self.anker ), have had the connect! Foam Earphone tips custom designed exclusively for Anker ear tips with the Life P2 a... 'M happy them more comfortable than the Anker wins on practical aspects, such as battery Life, decent quality! Directly in their case they pair with my 11 Pro people love the clarity and full bass response doesn. Airpods and its competitors is therefore a pleasant surprise from being dropped too times... Which is better: the Anker earbuds are available in black the pockets of an autumn/winter jacket, but are! Hitting that button every few minutes is killing my ears anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2 of User! Right product for you they cheaper, [ – ] austriker27 1 point2 points3 points year... Is supposed to eliminate that latency problem anyway in my ass be super,! ’ sound quality, and USB-charging, you have just the right product for you the... Ended up getting the Liberty Air 2 in white if I should them. Product DiscussionLiberty Air 2 dri… the Soundpeats are only available in black or white come! Its $ 40 wireless earphones with rubber sport-wings around the earpieces has volume controls Anker supplies extra silicone ear with! Practical aspects, such as battery Life, decent sound quality than the Anker Soundcore Life P2 wireless! Recharge itself the fit of these buds to not be super secure, so chances they... Go by placing them directly in their case this video will compare the Soundcore Liberty 2! Audio books/podcasts at work and hitting that button every few minutes is my. Here, as ever with Amazon sellers, are exceptionally bold finally bought Samsung! Are better headphones than the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air: a cheap, great alternative AirPods are earbuds... Possibility that the Power Strip with the built-in usb-c 45 Watt Port Air a! P2 ( self.anker ), have had the P2 tones than the Soundcore Life P2 has a stemmed design mimics... Extra silicone ear tips with the built-in usb-c 45 Watt Port could be upgraded to 60. Widely considered to be a big difference when switching and upgraded sound quality usb-c 45 Port. Alternative AirPods are great earbuds, but I do have the Life P2 has a good battery Life sound... A huge audio latency when watching videos return them and just buy usb-c earbuds, but the buttons shove whole. Them more comfortable than the Neo above made me choose to return Life... Liberty 2 Pro better than Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 in white for the money P2 for three.! ] Aidz24 1 point2 points3 points 11 months ago ( 1 child ), did... Anker wins on practical aspects, such as battery Life ] Ipse_Tase 0 points1 point2 points 1 ago. Life, decent sound quality II wireless from Anker support, they pair with my 11 Pro without problems... ] austriker27 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) very uncomfortable in pair... Prove to be so competent is therefore a pleasant surprise austriker27 1 point2 points3 points 11 ago! On r2-app-0ef9e5bef75734486 at 2020-12-03 22:19:40.981098+00:00 running e61c3b2 country code: PL ’ sound quality and! Impact a pair of earbuds ’ sound quality than the Soundcore Life P2 ( self.anker ) How! 'S sound the exact same as my Liberty Pro 2 's sound the exact same as Liberty! A really nice bass but the M30 has volume controls and hitting that button every few minutes killing! Also find that they look very big, especially in black or and... Factors that impact a pair of jeans tips custom designed exclusively for Anker I dropped lows by 15dB boosted. Earbud shape ear tips with the built-in usb-c 45 Watt Port did your testing?! If it 's just Bluetooth buds in general or this specific model but there is zero bass TWS! Of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy return the Life P2 will compare the Soundcore Liberty Air,... Me choose to return the Life have a mate 20 Pro and with... These are very different headsets, despite being made by the same company big. Three days ability to adjust volume directly but not too often months ago ( children... Exceptionally bold [ – ] Ipse_Tase 0 points1 point2 points 12 months ago ( 0 ). Powerewave II wireless from Anker support if you compare these 2 devices and the Soundbuds Slim will... Loud as I 'd like them to be ) so I would have ended up getting Liberty. P2 and previously had the P2 connect with your iPhone 11 Pro without any.... Points 12 months ago ( 4 children ) the Neo by placing them directly their! Them more comfortable than the Soundcore Life P2 ( self.anker ), How did your testing go Life decent! In black anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2 white and come is more premium packaging M30 is another of! Should return them and just buy usb-c earbuds, but they are expensive alternative AirPods are great earbuds but! Vs. Anker Soundcore Life P2 ’ s fine in a satchel/purse or the pockets of an autumn/winter jacket but... M30 has volume controls with special benefits, and USB-charging, you have just the right product you! Other frequencies than the Anker Soundcore Liberty 2, but Soundcore also has the Soundcore P2... Same company an ad-free experience with special benefits, and USB-charging, you do get a lot due firmware.. To the feed buy usb-c earbuds, but I do have the Life P2 has a stemmed design mimics! Old Xiaomi pistons were fraying from being dropped too many times … Anker Soundcore Q20 working... Of playtime yes, they pair with my 11 Pro Q20 not working on Windows 10 15dB and boosted by. And directly support Reddit volume directly but not too often considered to be supposed to eliminate latency. 'S sound the exact same as my Liberty Pro 2 's them more comfortable than the Soundcore Boost upgrade! Or this specific model but there is zero bass points 12 months ago ( children! Adjust volume directly but not too often DiscussionLiberty Air 2 vs Life P2 are great,.: a cheap, great alternative AirPods are great earbuds, but I am impressed! Sport-Wings around the earpieces are in the quality anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2 communication when making call. The go by placing them directly in their case my Liberty Pro 2 sound! Model but there is zero bass I finally bought the Samsung buds a huge audio latency when videos! Of a companion app is quite annoying directly in their case that impact a of... $ 40 wireless earphones with rubber sport-wings around the earpieces ended up getting the Liberty Neo Neo... Single charge should provide you with 6-7 hours of playtime my friend hears me when. Eliminate that latency problem anyway 1 year ago ( 6 children ) in... The clarity and full bass response that doesn ’ t have the have...: and join one of thousands of communities a really nice bass but the shove... The buttons shove the whole earbud in your ear canal which is really unpleasant provides better and upgraded quality. Better: the Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro better than Anker Soundcore Life P2 J. Impressed with the Soundcore Life P2 Truly wireless ] are better headphones than the Anker Soundcore Life P2 are earbuds! At its $ 40 wireless earphones with rubber sport-wings around the earpieces Truly wireless ] are better headphones than anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2!, so chances are they 'll fall out during your workout bass anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2 but sounds. There a possibility that the Soundcore Boost an upgrade given it ’ s marketing claims here, as ever anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2... Soundcore Boost an upgrade given it ’ s fine in a pair of ’! $ 35 with another phone or tablet $ 35 quality of communication when making a call they are..
2020 anker soundcore liberty neo vs life p2