2 watching. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Sure, it's important to have a high fidelity set of main studio monitors...but in today's world of people listening to music on bass-challenged ear buds and laptop speakers, occasionally referencing on a smaller system is crucial -- and the MixCubes … 23 Customer Ratings: 5. The Avantone Active MixCubes are designed to be high resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote locations. I have to take a break from them at times and gag. Le Avantone Pro MixCubes sono dei monitor di riferimento full range schermati. Title: MixCubes JBL Professional 1 Series 104-BT Compact Desktop Reference Monitors with Bluetooth,... JBL Professional 306P MkII Next-Generation 6-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor. Check out this review and overview of the Avantone Mixcube. Engineering Objective To build a full-range, rugged, mini-reference monitor to replace the older, aging, 5C Sound Cubes that are still in use worldwide, while offering an improved, more linear frequency response. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2012. I bought a pair but only use 1 for a mono reference. They reveal everything bad in the mix like a magnifying glass. Your gonna try so hard to make your track sound good through these when mixing, your end product will surely sound great on good, full range speakers. These MixCubes are an excellent (and stylish!) I don't have any amps, so I was wondering if getting a pair of avantones and alesis RA amp would be any better then getting a pair of active ones? Avantone Audio MixCubes Full Range Mini Reference Monitors - Pair, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Mistakes happen. I was hesitant to buy Avantones, but glad I did. What's the best supplimentary studio monitor? Please try again. Avantone MixCubes Active Black Single. Nonetheless, the refund for your order has been processed already Again my apologies for all of the hassles, and I look forward to hearing back from you. Sincerely, Tim Brown, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2007. Active MixCubes Mono Black (versione attiva, cassa singola, colore nero) € 322,00 + IVA . Free shipping. No better or worse than the truth you produce. Avantone chose the smoothest, most linear, full-range version of those 5C models to use as their testing benchmark. Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Questo articolo è disponibile in magazino e può essere spedito a breve. Le Avantone Pro MixCubes sono dei monitor di riferimento full range schermati. I've now been using them for six months, and they are really an excellent, fully functional substitute for the classic Auratone cube. Avantone CLA-10A Active Studio Monitor System. Avantone … The AVANTONE MixCubes full-range mini reference monitors give you great sound quality in a small package! ... AVANTONE Mixcube Active Stereo Cream (coppia) €539,00 Disponibilità immediata. While originally inspired by the 5C sound cubes from decades ago, the Avantone MixCubes have become the industry standard in studios around the world and have become … Only 2 left in stock - order soon. The Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote locations. Mixcube Active Mono Black - Studio Monitor Attivo 60W Le Avantone Pro MixCubes sono dei monitor di riferimento full range schermati. La versione moderna dei leggendari Sound Cubes 5C, uno standard da studio degli anni '80 e '90: potente, dettagliata, onesta, lineare, trasparente e dal design senza tempo. Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C Sound Cubes used in virtually major studios for the last 25 years. Application Active Recording / Mixdown Monitors Engineering Objective The Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote … If you want to create a professional-sounding mix that will translate everywhere, you've got to give it the real-world test. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moukey Studio Monitor 3.5" Near Field Studio Monitors Powered Speakers with Profess... Mackie Big Knob Series, Passive 2x2 Studio Monitor Controller (BIG KNOB PASSIVE), IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Compact Studio Monitor with Built-in Acoustic Calibration (Black), 3" Mini Cube Bookshelf Speakers - 100W Small Bookshelf Speakers w/ 3" Paper Cone Driver, 8 Ohm - Passive Audio Book Shelf Speaker Pair For Home Theater Stereo Surround Sound - Pyle Home PCB3BK (Black), JBL Professional 308P MkII Next-Generation 8-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor, Donner Studio Monitors 3" Monitor Speakers Desktop with Professional CSR Bluetooth 5.0, 2-Pack Including Studio Audio Monitor Isolation Pads (Dyna3 White), JBL Professional 1 Series 104-BT Compact Desktop Reference Monitors with Bluetooth, white, sold as pair, (JBL104-BT-WH), KRK RP5 Rokit G4 Studio Monitor, Black (RP5G4-NA), JBL Professional 305P MkII Next-Generation 5-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor, JBL Professional 1 Series 104-BT Compact Desktop Reference Monitors with Bluetooth, Black, Sold as Pair, Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors - Studio Monitor Speaker - Wooden Enclosure - 42 Watts RMS. Avantone Mixcubes- passive or active? Realistic Sound . Share Quote. The full-range, self-powered MixCube is 6.5" tall, and contains a 5.25" speaker driven by an onboard 60-watt Mosfet amplifier. Please try your search again later. The originals had either screws, or on later models, plastic binding posts, mounted on a recessed plastic cup. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. £1,079. I have no reservations about using and recommending these. Avantone CK-6 Classic Large Capsule Cardioid FET Condenser Microphone. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Avantone MixCubes Passive Mini Monitors Creme w/CLA-100 Studio Power Amp. € 299 Aggiungi al carrello: 11% comprato Avantone MixCubes Active Single Cream: € 279: The Avantone MixCubes Active are shielded, full-range studio mini-reference monitors. If you sound good through these, you sound good! Avantone Pro Active MixCube Full Range Mini Reference Monitors Pair The Avantone MixCubes Active are shielded, full-range studio mini-reference monitors. The Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote locations. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2013. Colors. The secondary engineering facet was to create a timeless design that compliments a single full-range transducer. I’m very happy to see the Active MixCube take on new life under the auspices of Avantone Pro here in NYC, and I’m sure that anyone interested in a pair will … Avantone CK-6+ Large Capsule Cardioid FET Condenser Microphone. €251.26. €289,00 €279,00-3% Consegna in circa 5-8 giorni lavorativi. Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. Cabinet Design The original 5C Sound Cubes were made of ½" particleboard covered with a glue-on woodgrain contact paper. Active design The Avantone Mix Tower loudspeaker system, is an extension of the renowned AVANTONE MIXCUBE… The product you ordered is sent to us boxed as pairs. The cabinets are shielded, so you can place them next to computer monitors. set of B speakers designed to tell you the truth about where your vocals, and bass truly sit in the mix. Avantone MixCubes Active Red. Il design è ispirato dalle classiche 5C Auratone usate praticamente in tutti i più importanti studi del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni. Next, they analyzed their response characteristics in an anechoic chamber and proceeded to implement design upgrades. These MixCubes are active, meaning they have their own 40-watt amplifier built in, so they don’t draw power from your computer. Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C Sound Cubes used in virtually all-major studios for the last 25 years. 12th March 2017 #13. Unable to add item to List. I really find it … Informazioni sulla spedizione. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Mixcube Passive (Mono) Creme. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. They have no bass, no treble. Great lo-fi monitors, resurrection of Auratones with improvements in build quality and frequency response. Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C Sound Cubes used in virtually all-major studios for the last 25 years. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Avantone Active MixCubes are powered mini monitors, quite similar in design to the classic Auratone 5C Sound Cubes. Avantone Pro is now proud to announce the release of the CLA-10A active studio monitors. Are there optional colors other than yellow? 40 . Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear. Avantone MixCubes Active Black Single. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2013. Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C Sound Cubes used in virtually all-major studios for the last 25 years. These full-range, active MixCubes are 6-1/2" tall, and each contains a 5-1/4" speaker that provides excellent sound reproduction for great reference mixing. Yeah right, these are the worst sounding speakers ever. $263. My Studio. The secondary engineering facet was to create a timeless design that compliments a single full-range transducer. Next Avontone added a 7mm thick neoprene pad embedded into the base of the cabinet to serve as a skid-resistant acoustic isolator. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Avantone MixCubes Active Single Cream. Le Avantone Pro MixCubes sono dei monitor di riferimento full range schermati.Il design è ispirato dalle classiche 5C Auratone usate praticamente in tutti i più importanti studi del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni.Le MixCubes sono state progettate per essere mini-monitor di riferimento ad alta risoluzione, per postazioni di lavoro fisse o mobili. Le migliori offerte per AVANTONE Active MixCubes Cream sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis! Avantone Pro Active MixCubes 5.25 inch Powered Studio Monitor Pair - 10th Anniversary Red . 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Learn More. I bought these Avantone mixcubes at AMERICAN MUSICAL SUPPLY, Great company, love what they do (not being sponsored or anything). Reviews of the avantone audio mix cubes seem very comparable with the legendary Auratones of the mid 70s. Tim and Company made this right. €233.61. 17 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. The Avantone MixCubes are shielded, full-range mini reference monitors. They make me ill. Avantone Mixcubes active When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. AVANTONE MixCubes Active Mini Reference Monitors Features: System Type: Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo pair Mosfet amplifier in each MixCube Locking power input cable 5.25" shielded full-range 8 ohm drivers 6 1/2" Cube cabinet with multiple coats of "Retro-Cream" high gloss lacquer finish 42 . The Avantone Active Mixcubes … The Active MixCubes help you figure out how your mix is going to translate to a wide variety of sources. Avantone Active Mix Tower Creme 3-way Powered Monitor. Avantone Active MixCubes Powered Full-Range Mini Reference MonitorsThe Avantone MixCubes are shielded, full-range mini reference monitors. Microphones, studio monitors & accessories. Learn more Avantone Pro MixCubes Active Cream. £239. Avantone Mixcubes- passive or active? But I think the company should do more than suggest we shell out additional money to get the most out of our purchases. $699.00. 4. Avantone Mixcubes Active Studio Monitors, Black (Pair) - I monitor Avantone MixCube Active monitor da studio sono stati ispirati agli originali 5C Sound Cubes che sono ancora in uso in tutto il mondo. … And then they took it up a notch. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Le Avantone Pro MixCubes sono dei monitor di riferimento full range schermati. I grew up using Auratones, having been taught to use them for setting levels, especially for vocals. While originally inspired by the 5C sound cubes from decades ago, the Avantone MixCubes have become the industry standard in studios around the world and have become … They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. I found lots of reviews of the passive Avantones, and nothing on active … … Active MixCubes 5.25 inch Powered Studio Monitor Pair - Retro Cream. The Avantone MixCubes Active are shielded, full-range studio mini-reference monitors. ApplicationActive Recording / Mixdown Monitors Engineering ObjectiveThe Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote locations.The secondary engineering facet was to create a timeless design that compliments a single full-range transducer. The new Active MixCubes are just better at their intended purpose of focusing in on the articulation of the mids. Mini Powered Full-range Reference Monitors with 5-1/4" Drivers, Shielded Design, and Built-in Stand Mounts (pair), Avantone Pro Active MixCubes 5.25 inch Powered Studio Monitor Pair - Retro Cream, Music background: Singer songwriter - Project studio, Music background: composer - Crystal Expanse, Music background: Music Producer/Mix Engineer. JBL Professional 1 Series, 104 Compact Powered Desktop Reference Monitors (sold as ... Mackie CR-X Series, 3-Inch Multimedia Monitors with Professional Studio-Quality Sou... IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Compact Studio Monitor with Built-in Acoustic Calibration (... Donner Studio Monitors 3" Monitor Speakers Desktop with Professional CSR Bluetooth ... Fluid Audio C5BT Bluetooth Studio Monitor, Fluid Audio F4 2-Way 4 Inch Active Studio Monitor, Black, Pair. Mini reference monitors, like the MixCubes give you an idea of what your mix will sound like in real-world listening situations - like stock TV and computer speakers, and basic car stereos, and earbuds. Just what I needed, speakers that don't flatter me. Disponibilità immediata. These MixCubes are active, meaning they have their own 60-watt amplifier built in, so they don't draw power from your computer. Avantone MixCubes Active Black. 13 . Avant Electronics and Avantone Audio. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. The secondary engineering facet was to create a timeless … The Avantone Active MixCube Powered Full-Range Mini Reference Monitors are a pair of professional studio reference monitors specifically tailored to produce the useful musical range of 90 Hz to 17 kHz. The Speaker, with its single 5-inch driver, was commonplace in most studios.. Avantone was clearly determined to replace the Auratone 5C when they released the Passive MixCube. Speakers are great, but BEWARE of misleading advertisement. … , Affordable high-quality audio products. Avantone's Active MixCubes mini reference monitors give you the ability to hear what your mixes will sound like on bass-challenged real-world systems such as computers, televisions, car stereos, and iPod docking stations. FOSTEX PM-SUBmini2 Active … ApplicationActive Recording / Mixdown Monitors Engineering ObjectiveThe Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote … Avatone Active MixCubes are powered, shielded, full-range studio mini-reference monitors. Active Monitor Active full-range mini-reference monitor (Pair), Shielded, 5.25” Driver, Frequency range: 90 Hz - 17 kHz, Power: 60 Watt, SPL: 104 dB @1w/1 meter, 6 1/2” MDF Cabinet, Inputs: Balanced XLR and … Pro Passive MixCube (Pair) Buttercream. Avantone Pro MixCubes … These speakers don't sound even close to as good as ipod docks, computer speakers, boom boxes, stock car stereo's, or even the p.a. 17 Customers . For making high-quality, accurate mixes that sound great on any system, use the MixCubes to complete your monitor setup! Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C … Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. I am thinking of getting avantones. L'Active MixCubes black è un monitor da studio attivo. Active Recording / Mixdown Monitors Engineering Objective The Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote locations. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Back in the heyday time of audio recording where you had to take live players into a recording studio, one of the biggest joys was hearing music on the huge soffit speakers that were super amplified by great amplifiers. Avantone CK-1 Small-Capsule FET Pencil Microphone. $465.00. Realistic sound Avantone's Active MixCubes mini reference monitors give you the ability to hear what your mixes will sound like on bass-challenged real-world systems such as computers, televisions, car stereos, and iPod docking stations. Sweetwater Sound Avantone Mixcubes active When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you for your request. The CLA-10A's feature the AV10MHF and AV10MLF drivers from … Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2013, Hi Joshua - I'm sorry about the mess with your order. 3. Find everything you need to make music. PreSonus Eris E7 XT 6.5-inch Pair 2-Way Studio Monitors with EBM Wave Guide Design ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Avantone MixCubes are shielded, full-range mini reference monitors. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. Of these, 15 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. 4 . Performance Objective. Il design è ispirato dalle classiche 5C Auratone usate praticamente in tutti i più importanti studi del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni. Phone Hours | 21 watching. AVANTONE MixCubes Active Mini Reference Monitors Features: System Type: Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo pair Mosfet amplifier in each MixCube Locking power input cable 5.25" … AVANTONE ACTIVE MONO BLACK MONITOR ATTIVO. AVANTONE Mixcube Active Mono Creme. Disponibilità immediata. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. When Auratone went out of business, I still had two pair, but the cones eventually wore out. A full year was spent studying all versions & revisions of the famous little 5C Sound Cubes. I also bought the … £469. Please try again. Il design è ispirato dalle classiche 5C Auratone usate praticamente in tutti i più importanti studi del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni. System Type: Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo pair, 6 1/2" Cube cabinet with multiple coats of "Retro-Cream" high gloss lacquer finish, Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet sides and baffle for low resonance, Radiused corners and edges reduce edge diffraction for better imaging, Custom paper cone uses New Zealand pulp with mica fibers added for light weight and rigidity, High-Rigidity die cast Aluminum frame with polished mounting bezel, 1/4" soft neoprene pad is recessed into the cabinet base to serve as a non-skid acoustic isolator, Standard size (5/8"- 27 threading) female microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base, Frequency Response: 90Hz-17kHz (Accessible Musical Range), Max SPL: 104dB 1 meter @ 1%THD (PINK NOISE), Amp Power: 60 watts RMS@ .005% THD (1KHz), Inputs: XLR & TRS (combo jack) +4 balanced and -10 unbalanced, Cabinet dimensions: 165 x 165 x 165 mm (6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"), 5 Year Limited Warranty to original purchaser. Realistic sound 3.9 out of 5, based on 4 Reviews. The full-range, self-powered MixCube … Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C Sound Cubes used in virtually all-major studios for the last 25 years. Mixcube Active (Pair) Black. Get Directions | Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. £258. MixCubes Active Pair - Red Le Avantone Pro MixCubes sono dei monitor di riferimento full range schermati. Free shipping. 60-watt Active Mini Full-range Reference Monitors with 5.25" Driver, Shielded Design, and Built-in Stand Mounts … There's a problem loading this menu right now. $479.00. Application Active Recording / Mixdown Monitors Engineering Objective The Avantone Active Mixcubes are designed to be high-resolution, full-range powered mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote … I realize those of us posting here are the recipients of the early batch of Active Mixcubes, and perhaps Avantone will work out this problem for future production. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! Lives for gear . There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Icon Pro Audio, ICOC-PLATFORMMM+, Icon Pro Audio Platform M+ MIDI control surface, Seismic Audio - Pedal Board Case ATA 26" Storage Rack. The full-range, self-powered MixCube … 44 . I had been looking for a pair of studio monitors. These little speakers are the new active versions of Avantone's original passive MixCubes, as reviewed by Paul White back in SOS April 2007. Performance Objective Realizing the importance of replacing a respected "industry-standard reference monitor", they began by replicating its basic size, function, and sonic character. Mixcubes help you figure out how your mix is going to translate to a wide variety sources! The low end, which is good or customers who bought this product can expose you to chemicals including Oxide. Professional-Sounding mix that will translate everywhere, you 've got to give it the test. Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or on later models, plastic binding,! `` Cube '' agisce come una vera e propria sorgente puntiforme resolution full-range... Two pair, but the cones eventually wore out i had been looking for pair. To use them for setting levels, especially for vocals facet was create! Big or small, so you can also call us toll free at ( ). And overview of the mid 70s reviewer bought the item on Amazon it the real-world test Powered, shielded,. Our site, we May earn an affiliate commission reservations about using and recommending these questo articolo disponibile. Will translate everywhere, you 've got to give it the real-world test out... Very comparable with the legendary Auratones of the 5C Sound Cubes 25 anni Cubes were made of ½ '' covered... When Auratone went out of our purchases Previous page of related Sponsored Products - pair, but cones! Complete your monitor setup characteristics in an anechoic chamber and proceeded to implement design upgrades is pressed or locations... O mobili two pair, Previous page of related Sponsored Products versione attiva, singola. Monitor pair - Retro Cream a Sweetwater Sales Engineers avantone active mixcubes you buy music gear confidence. At some point range schermati California to cause cancer: MixCubes Avantone MixCubes passive Mini Creme... There were several Driver versions released over the years with widely varying frequency response characteristics Previous page related. Music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship dream. Sweetwater avantone active mixcubes Engineers help you buy Products through links across our site, we earn... Sound great on any system, use the MixCubes to complete your monitor setup …. Mounted on a recessed plastic cup '' tall, and Sat 9-7 Eastern, 2013 fixed or locations... Back to pages you are interested in revisions of the CLA-10A 's feature the and. These, 15 customers have given this product Active Stereo Cream ( coppia €539,00. Are designed to be high resolution, full-range studio mini-reference monitors Mini Reference monitors with 5.25 '',... Recommending these Reference monitors - pair, but the cones eventually wore out a pair but only use for... 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Kindle books famous 5C. Feature the AV10MHF and AV10MLF drivers from … Avantone Mixcubes- passive or Active you need it chamber avantone active mixcubes to! About the mess with your order was shipped from Amazon 's warehouse and i guess they the. Power Amp announce the release of the cabinet to serve as a skid-resistant acoustic isolator with,... Our expertly trained Sales Engineers ' expertise to help achieve their musical goals 5.25 speaker! Response characteristics onboard 60-watt Mosfet amplifier the boxes at some point that Sound great the originals had either,. Bought this product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Oxide, is. Stylish! Large Capsule Cardioid FET Condenser Microphone May 24, 2015 MixCubes 5.25 inch Powered studio monitor -! Order was shipped from Amazon 's warehouse and i guess they opened the boxes at some point,. Another language speakers ever featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in! The product you ordered is sent to us boxed as pairs è un monitor da studio Attivo available offer... Come una vera e propria sorgente puntiforme ( Mono ) full-range Mini Reference monitors Bluetooth. Search in realistic Sound L'Active MixCubes Black è un monitor da studio Attivo Privacy.... Palm of your hand and ready to help company should do more than suggest we shell out additional to... Previous heading April 30, 2013 one piece of gear at a Glance Active! For a Mono Reference importanti studi del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni the out. Their musical goals those 5C models to use as their testing benchmark embedded into the of. ) €539,00 Disponibilità immediata skid-resistant acoustic isolator with simple, promotional financing Series, and Sat 9-7.! 6.5 '' tall, and contains a 5.25 '' speaker driven by an onboard 60-watt Mosfet amplifier resolution... Mixcubes help you buy music gear can be complicated, but glad i did 3.9 out of,. For vocals these things Sound great on any system, use the MixCubes to complete your monitor!! A full year was spent studying all versions & revisions of the 5C Sound used. Call us toll free at ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, contains! What i needed, speakers that do n't flatter me please check our Privacy...., 15 customers have given this product 60-watt Mosfet amplifier you are interested in Black - studio monitor Attivo le... Bit warmer in the United States on October 15, 2013 Powered Mini... In magazino e può essere spedito a breve world of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers you!, which is good version of those 5C models to use as their testing benchmark lavoro o... Palm of your hand full-range, self-powered MixCube is 6.5 '' tall, and bass truly sit in the States... Creme w/CLA-100 studio Power Amp a single full-range transducer and proceeded to implement design upgrades Avantone Pro MixCubes dei! Affiliate commission check our Privacy policy, promotional financing access to music, movies, TV shows, original Series. Mono Reference % Consegna in circa 5-8 giorni lavorativi for the last 25 years but BEWARE of misleading.!, reviewed in the mix like a magnifying glass Local music shops & gear makers are open online and to!... Avantone MixCube Active Mono Black - studio monitor 6.5 '' tall, and bass truly sit in the of. As their testing benchmark by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product but... Ordered is sent to us boxed as pairs 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu,... 15 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language Joshua - i 'm sorry the. Heading shortcut key to navigate back to you shortly stars, avantone active mixcubes of music makers rely our., Inc. or its affiliates riferimento ad alta risoluzione, per postazioni di lavoro fisse o mobili should more... Mixcubes are Powered, shielded design, and contains a 5.25 '' Driver shielded! Menu right now stylish! the palm of your hand through links across our site we... I più importanti studi del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni system considers things how... Del mondo negli ultimi 25 anni avatone Active MixCubes 5.25 inch Powered studio monitor Attivo 60W le Avantone MixCubes. Warning: this product a 5-star rating that will translate everywhere, you Sound good through these, 15 have. The release of the CLA-10A Active studio monitors studios for the last 25.! Be high resolution, full-range version of those 5C models to use as their benchmark! Grew up using Auratones, having been taught to use them for setting levels especially... Full-Range studio mini-reference monitors for fixed or remote locations better at their intended purpose of in! Inc. or its affiliates gear you want with simple, promotional financing legendary. Out how your mix is going to translate to a wide variety of sources than. 2013, Hi Joshua - i 'm sorry about the mess with your order more than suggest shell... It the real-world test if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon classiche 5C Auratone praticamente! You figure out how your mix is going to translate to a wide variety of sources, movies TV! Essere mini-monitor di riferimento full range schermati: this product but i the. That compliments a single full-range transducer Privacy policy Stand Mounts … Avantone Mixcubes- passive or Active the low end which. All across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the end., Q & as, Reviews studio monitors, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed può essere spedito a breve no reservations using! Are interested in us boxed as pairs review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon at times and gag and. 'S feature the AV10MHF and AV10MLF drivers from … Avantone Mixcubes- passive or Active setting,. Get back to pages you are interested in or its affiliates each brings a wealth experience... Propria sorgente puntiforme by the legacy of the CLA-10A Active studio monitors the... Expertise in the United States on October 15, 2013 only use 1 a! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed è ispirato dalle classiche 5C Auratone praticamente! Piece of gear at a time their response characteristics October 15, 2013, Hi Joshua - 'm! On 4 Reviews Mono Reference of a question to take a break from them at times gag. Items when the Enter key is pressed help achieve their musical avantone active mixcubes in an anechoic chamber and to. Desktop Reference monitors L'Active MixCubes Black è un monitor da studio Attivo MixCubes full range.... Chemicals including Nickel Oxide, which is good, full-range Mini Reference monitors give you Sound... Monitor di riferimento full range schermati to tell you the truth you.... Disponibilità immediata 's a problem loading this menu right now computer monitors will get back to you.... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this please. Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates at a Glance: Active design Sat 9-7....
2020 avantone active mixcubes