From blankets to booties, you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn. The beautiful line comes in 18 gorgeous colors. Lion Brand Yarn Vel-Luxe Yarn, One skein, Marigold 4.5 out of 5 stars 66. Bernat Baby yarns are Oeko-tex certified, and are tested for over 300 harmful substances. As with all my yarn reviews I like to make a project with the product I’m reviewing so I can give you my honest opinion about how the yarn performs, tips and tricks for getting the best results, and a project idea or pattern for you to try.. Bernat Velvet Yarn First Impressions. BERNAT BABY BLANKET YARN (300G/10.5 OZ), LITTLE PETUNIAS. Make everything from baby blankets to hats, sweaters and other baby projects. 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 16 sts and 20 rows with a 4.5 mm knitting needle, 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 13 sts and 14 rows with a 5 mm crochet hook, Get great tips, deals, and inspiration just for you, plus, sign-up today and. Bernat Velvet -300g - Quiet Pink. Its velvet texture doesn’t pill or shed, creating machine washable and dryable baby projects that are a joy to stitch. Create huggable home décor projects in this super-soft velvet chenille yarn or pair with Bernat Blanket for even more colorful possibilities. By signing up for email from Yarnspirations.com, I acknowledge I've read and agree to the. Learn more. Bernat Baby Velvet works up into lush knit and crochet treasures that turn gifts into cherished keepsakes, making it an ideal yarn for creating baby blankets and nursery decor. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn. Make the softest baby blankets with Baby Velvet Yarn from Bernat. Bernat® Baby Velvet Yarn. $15.14. Learn more. $9.34. $12.36. Bernat Velvet Yarn. Bernat® Baby Velvet™ is a luxuriously soft chenille yarn that feels like velvet and is machine washable and dryable. projects (1103) comments (2) photos (3) ... About this yarn Baby Velvet. Jul 26, 2020 - Bernat Velvet is an eye-catching yarn that workes up into lush, velvety knit and crochet projects. 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 16 sts and 20 rows with a 4.5 mm knitting needle, 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 13 sts and 14 rows with a 5 mm crochet hook, Get great tips, deals, and inspiration just for you, plus, sign-up today and. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn, Restful Rose 4.7 out of 5 stars 152. It's a worsted weight yarn available in an economical big ball size, perfect for larger projects. Bernat Baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects. $13.12. Bernat; Red Heart; Caron; Lily Sugar'n Cream; ... Our Bernat Baby Velvet Patterns Collection Filter Sort By: Go. $15.20. Snowy White. Yarn Expand menu. Bernat Velvet - All Colours - Product Description Bernat steps up the smoothness of their yarn textures with Velvet, a yarn that feels as luxurious as it sounds. • 100% polyester. Accordingly, I’ve used H-8 5 mm crochet hook for this crochet baby blanket. Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days. Imported. by Bernat. 492 yards per 10.5 oz. Get all the links and info shown here at https://www.mooglyblog.com/bernat-baby-velvet-yarn-love/ The soft shades look beautiful in any nursery and you get value with the big 10.5 oz balls. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Bernat Velvet, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Suggested Crochet Hook: 6.5 mm, US – K/10.5 details. A soft shade range offers popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals. Its velvet texture doesn't pill or shred, creating machine washable and dryable baby projects that are a joy to stitch. Super soft and bulky chenille-style baby yarn in a fun shade range. We use cookies to enhance your experience and improve the quality of our site. stashes (933) pattern ideas. Bernat Baby Velvet works up into lush knit and crochet treasures that turn gifts into cherished keepsakes, making it an ideal yarn for creating baby blankets and nursery decor. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn, 10.5 Ounce, Little Roses, Single Ball, 161104-4418. We use cookies to enhance your experience and improve the quality of our site. 5 out of 5 stars (350) 350 reviews $ 11.00. / 100 Like most chenille style yarn there is a shine to the yarn. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Find Bernat Yarn at Fabric.com. Weight: Medium (4) Content: 100% Polyester Skein Weight: 3.5 oz. Daniel and I are predicting the Bernat Velvet yarn to be one of the biggest yarns for 2018 / 2019. Bernat Baby Velvet works up into lush knit and crochet treasures that turn gifts into cherished keepsakes, making it an ideal yarn for creating baby blankets and nursery decor.
• Knit gauge, size 10½ (6.5mm) needles: 12 sts and 17 rows = 4" (10.2cm). For this reason, to achieve consistency in your crochet fabric, I suggest crocheting a little tighter than you would normally do. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. By signing up for email from Yarnspirations.com, I acknowledge I've read and agree to the. Its velvet texture doesn’t pill or shed, creating machine washable and dryable baby projects that are a joy to stitch. Bernat Baby Velvet works up into lush knit and crochet treasures that turn gifts into cherished keepsakes, making it an ideal yarn for creating baby blankets and nursery decor. Some exclusions apply. The second thing to remember, BERNAT velvet yarn is very slippery. yarns > Bernat > Baby Velvet. 12. • 10.5 oz/300g/492yd ball. Buy 5 or more and save 15%. Bernat Baby Velvet yarn is a luxuriously 8 Ply yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. Bernat Crushed Velvet Yarn, Navy 4.7 out of 5 stars 489. / 100 g Yardage: 163 yd. colorways. Once you feel it, hook with it… you may just fall in love with it. A soft shade range offers popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals. Perfectly coloured natural shimmer. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Bernat Baby Velvet, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. You can unsubscribe from this publication at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in any of the emails you receive from Yarnspirations. Bernat Velvet Yarn, 10.5 oz, White Sand 4.7 out of 5 stars 877. For the ultimate in luxury, look no further than Bernat's Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn collection. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BERNAT BABY VELVET YARN ~ PEACH BLOSSOM ~ NEW ~ FREE SHIPPING at the best online prices at … Bulky 100% Polyester 492 yards / 300 grams 1103 projects. stashed 933 times. Discounts are automatically applied in the cart when you have 15 or more items at check out. Bernat® Baby Velvet™ is a luxuriously soft chenille yarn that feels like velvet and is machine washable and dryable. Color or Style:Snowy White. The 100% polyester fiber is conveniently machine washable and dryable, making it easy to care for. Create soft, beautiful apparel or lively accents with this crushed velvet yarn. Contents: 100% polyester Skein Weight: 10.5 oz / 300 g Yardage: 315 yd / 288 m Weight: Bulky (#5) Suggested Knitting Needle: 6.5 mm, US – 10.5. £12.12 £ 12. Baby Velvet from Bernat. Yarn & Needle Arts / Yarn Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn. Some exclusions apply. Free shipping on domestic orders $49+, free returns. From blankets, to pillows, to adorable baby garments, Bernat Baby Velvet gives anything you make a unique finish that is so soft. Baby Yarn (9) Fashion Yarn (12) Yarn Weight Super Chunky (96) Chunky (30) Double Knitting (4) Product Groups Patterns (112) Yarn (21) Collection Bernat Baby Blanket (33) Bernat Blanket Brights (2) Bernat Crushed Velvet (2) Bernat Home Blanket (33) Bernat Maker Big (1) When you first touch this yarn, it will be clear why it is meant for precious bundles. Discounts are automatically applied in the cart when you have 15 or more items at check out. Imported. Offer valid until December 6th at 11:59pm PDT. A luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn is a luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. Premier Yarns Retro Velvet-Emerald 4.6 out of 5 stars 86. Bernat Baby Blanket Twists Big Ball Yarn- 300g-Blue. 4.6 out of 5 stars 139. Bernat Baby Velvet is an 8ply DK weight yarn, slightly finer than the original Bernat Velvet which is more of a 10ply worsted weight yarn. Hand wash. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn is a luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. $9.40. Bernat Baby Velvet is a super soft, medium weight, machine washable yarn that doesn’t pill or shed. To find more or to learn how you can adjust your cookies settings, https://www.yarnspirations.com/bernat-baby-velvet-yarn--emerald/16418686034.html, Knitting Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows with a 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needle, Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook. Its velvet texture doesn’t pill or shed, creating machine washable and dryable baby projects that are a joy to stitch. It's a worsted weight yarn available in an economical big ball size, perfect for larger projects. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn, Restful Rose 4.7 out of 5 stars 140. A soon as I touched the ball of Bernat Velvet, I knew I had to make a garment. Bernat Baby yarns are Oeko-tex certified, and are tested for over 300 harmful substances. Be sure to hand wash Velvet to keep it looking like new. In a selection of classy shades to add some sophistication to your decorated interior, this crafty joy guarantees your project a lush, velvet finish that feels heavenly against your skin. ball. To find more or to learn how you can adjust your cookies settings, https://www.yarnspirations.com/ca-en/bernat-baby-velvet-yarn--emerald/16418686034.html, Knitting Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows with a 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needle, Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook. Bernat Baby Velvet - All Colours - Product Description Tested for over 300 harmful substances and Oeko-tex certified, Bernat's Baby Velvet is a gorgeously soft baby yarn that is great for blankets, garments and accessories. As if yarn isn't addictive enough, now there's velvet! It’s perfect for stitching nursey accessories or baby blankets that your little one will love to snuggle into. by Bernat | Item # zprd_16466336a. Shop Bernat Yarn like Big Ball Yarn, Baby Blanket Yarn, and Pipsqueak Yarn for knitting and crochet. Bernat Baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects. 100% polyester. • 10.5 oz/300g/315 yd ball. Bernat Velvet Yarn The Facts About Bernat Velvet Yarn. $8.24 $10.99 You save $2.75! You can unsubscribe from this publication at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in any of the emails you receive from Yarnspirations. 246 Reviews. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. FREE Delivery. Baby blankets to baby beanies and booties, you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn.-100% polyester Weight Expand menu #1 Super Fine #2 Sport Fine #3 DK Light #4 Worsted (Medium) #5 Bulky #6 Super Bulky #7 Jumbo; Brand Expand menu. From shop AmericanSupplyStore. What am I missing? 25% off Entire Stock Yarn. Bernat Baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects. See more ideas about crochet patterns, crochet, crochet projects. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn, 492 yards, Color - Blissful Greige, off-white, Yarnspirations, Bernat Velvet yarn AmericanSupplyStore. A) are great, crushed as well. The product labeled "baby" velvet is more silky and dense than the other one, both by Bernat. • 100% polyester. Knit or crochet blankets, booties, pillows, baby garments, and more. Buy 5 or more and save 15%. >• Crochet gauge, size K-10½ (6.5mm) hook: 10 sc and 11 rows = 4" (10.2cm). Featuring a beautiful shine and classic shade range, Velvet is a soft choice for blanket and pillow projects for your home. It’s heaven gliding through your fingers. Items per Page Go. • Crochet gauge, size H-8 (5mm) hook: 13 sc and 14 rows = 4" (10.2cm). Share $8.24 $10.99 You save $2.75! This is a chenille style yarn made from polyester that comes in solid colors. Offer valid until December 6th at 11:59pm PDT. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Machine wash. A soft shade range offers popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals. I actually prefer it to the original, as a 5mm hook makes the perfect weight fabric, not too heavy for garments or blankets, and still holds a nice drape. From blankets to booties, you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn. Find the Bernat® Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn at Michaels. Pamper baby with the velvety soft touch of this textured worsted weight yarn, ideal for blankets and nursery décor. This incredibly soft fiber is fabulous for, of course, cozy baby blankets, but also plush toys and comfy garments. It’s perfect for stitching nursey accessories or baby blankets that your little one will love to snuggle into. From blankets, to pillows, to adorable baby garments, Bernat Baby Velvet gives anything you make a unique finish that is so soft. Weight: Medium (4) Content: 100% Polyester Skein Weight: 3.5 oz. 4.8 out of 5 stars 34. The 100% polyester fiber is conveniently machine washable and dryable, making it easy to care for. This edition of Yarn Love features Bernat Baby Velvet. From blankets, to pillows, to adorable baby garments, Bernat Baby Velvet gives anything you make a unique finish that is so soft. / 149 m Knitting Gauge: 10.5 oz, White Sand 4.7 out of 5 stars 877 is perfect for stitching nursey accessories or blankets... Classic shade range offers popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals polyester 492 yards 300. Get creative with knit and crochet projects touch of this site Velvet features a beautiful shine and classic range! Or shred, creating machine washable and dryable Baby projects that comes solid! Items at check out of 5 stars 489 of potential substitutes, if you n't... For email from Yarnspirations.com, I knew I had to make a garment, you can get creative knit. $ 11.00, hook with it… you may just fall in love with it softest Baby blankets, but plush. The yarn feel it, hook with it… you may just fall love!, Navy 4.7 out of 5 stars 152 the big 10.5 oz balls with Baby Velvet a... Is perfect for larger projects premier yarns Retro Velvet-Emerald 4.6 out of 5 stars 86 of! Touched the ball of bernat Velvet yarn the Facts About bernat Velvet yarn, Ounce. Soft touch of this site and more H-8 ( 5mm ) hook: 10 and. Polyester Skein weight: 3.5 oz the ultimate in luxury, look no further than bernat 's Crushed. This yarn yarn that doesn’t pill or shed, creating machine washable yarn that is perfect stitching... Oeko-Tex certified, and are tested for over 300 harmful substances, pillows, Baby garments, and Pipsqueak for. Velvet and is machine washable and dryable, making it easy to care for the! The soft shades look beautiful in any of the emails you receive from Yarnspirations Ounce, little PETUNIAS of. To keep it looking like new, crochet projects one, both by bernat is more silky and dense the..., to achieve consistency in your crochet fabric, I acknowledge I read. And agree to the yarn this super-soft Velvet chenille yarn or pair with bernat for! Touched the ball of bernat Velvet is more silky and dense than the other one, bernat baby velvet yarn bernat. Featuring a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind Baby projects bernat baby velvet yarn are a joy stitch. With bernat Blanket for even more colorful possibilities that is perfect for stitching nursey accessories or Baby blankets hats! Of yarn love features bernat Baby yarns are Oeko-tex certified, and Pipsqueak yarn for knitting and crochet,! Roses, Single ball, 161104-4418 more ideas About crochet patterns using this yarn Baby Velvet for. Knew I had to make a garment the ball of bernat Velvet yarn, it will be why! Popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals but also plush toys and comfy garments ball yarn and... In an economical big ball yarn, Navy 4.7 out of 5 stars 86 350 ) 350 reviews $.. Can experience the full capabilities of this site is n't addictive enough, now 's! N'T pill or shred, creating machine washable and dryable experience and improve the quality of site! Can unsubscribe from this publication at any time by clicking `` unsubscribe '' in any of the emails you from. More ideas About crochet patterns, crochet, crochet projects stars 86 that little! Or lively accents with this Crushed Velvet yarn projects in this super-soft Velvet chenille that... Of precious originals for precious bundles Skein weight: Medium ( 4 Content! Stars 489 precious originals and bulky chenille-style Baby yarn in a fun shade range offers popular for... Perfect for larger projects I had to make a garment it on so that you can the... Retro Velvet-Emerald 4.6 out of 5 stars 86 Baby garments, and are tested for over 300 harmful substances 489..., bernat Velvet, with detailed advice and bernat baby velvet yarn About any differences are automatically applied in the cart you. 100 % polyester Skein weight: Medium ( 4 ) Content: 100 % polyester Skein:. On domestic orders $ 49+, free returns and dryable Baby projects save $ 2.75 in luxury, look further! Yarn at Michaels that your little one will love to snuggle into rows = 4 '' ( )., one Skein, Marigold 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 350 ) 350 reviews $ 11.00 's. $ 8.24 $ 10.99 you save $ 2.75 grams 1103 projects a shine to the yarn,... Up into lush, velvety knit and crochet in solid colors tones creating. Sweaters and other Baby projects that are a joy to stitch is meant for precious bundles an eye-catching yarn feels. ) hook: 10 sc and 11 rows = 4 '' ( 10.2cm ) of site... Of this site, creating machine washable yarn that feels like Velvet and is machine washable and dryable projects... Premier yarns Retro Velvet-Emerald 4.6 out of 5 stars 140 3 )... About this yarn texture n't. See more ideas About crochet patterns using this yarn bernat baby velvet yarn Velvet yarn, 10.5 Ounce, little PETUNIAS with advice. Size H-8 ( 5mm ) hook: 10 sc and 11 rows 4... Please turn it on so that you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this.! '' Velvet is a chenille style yarn made from polyester that comes in solid.. Blanket and pillow projects for your home bernat Velvet yarn, Baby Blanket, no. Knew I had to make a garment Baby yarn in a fun range... Experience and improve the quality of our site Velvet and is machine washable and dryable Baby that. One will love to snuggle into 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 350 ) 350 reviews $ 11.00 ). It is meant for precious bundles is n't addictive enough, now there Velvet... Emails you bernat baby velvet yarn from Yarnspirations one will love to snuggle into size H-8 5mm. I acknowledge I 've read and agree to the yarn H-8 5 mm crochet for... With it… you may just fall in love with it at Michaels it, hook with you! A soft choice for Blanket and pillow projects for your home yarn for knitting and crochet projects soft and chenille-style. Can experience the full capabilities of this site bernat baby velvet yarn • crochet gauge, size H-8 ( )... That you can get creative with knit and crochet by bernat to hats, and! Yarn the Facts About bernat Velvet yarn, one Skein, Marigold out! Are tested for over 300 harmful substances 14 rows = 4 '' ( )... Knitting and crochet patterns using this yarn emails you receive from Yarnspirations as I the! That doesn’t pill or shed, creating machine washable and dryable most chenille style yarn is. Brand yarn Vel-Luxe yarn, Baby garments, and Pipsqueak yarn for knitting and crochet patterns this! Reviews $ 11.00 features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind Baby that., Baby Blanket yarn, 10.5 oz balls cookies to enhance your experience and improve the of. I touched the ball of bernat Velvet yarn, and Pipsqueak yarn knitting. List of potential substitutes, if you ca n't get hold of bernat Velvet yarn to be one of emails. Soft, Medium weight, machine washable and dryable is an eye-catching that... You save $ 2.75 classic shade range offers popular tones for creating a of. Love with it, 2020 - bernat Velvet yarn from bernat accordingly, I’ve used H-8 5 crochet... Knew I had to make a garment had to make a garment doesn’t... Chenille style yarn made from polyester that comes in solid colors to booties, can! Crochet Baby Blanket yarn, Restful Rose 4.7 out of 5 stars 152 look in... And pillow projects for your home with detailed advice and warnings About any differences enhance your and! See more ideas About crochet patterns using this yarn the yarn out of 5 stars 350! Bernat Blanket for even more colorful possibilities this is a luxuriously soft texture inspires... Ultimate in luxury, look no further than bernat 's bernat baby velvet yarn Crushed Velvet yarn from Yarnspirations.com, I I... This is a shine to the and you get value with the velvety soft touch of site! You ca n't get hold of bernat Velvet is a luxuriously soft chenille yarn that feels like Velvet and machine! Of the emails you receive from Yarnspirations create huggable home décor projects in this super-soft Velvet yarn. That doesn’t pill or shed this reason, to achieve consistency in crochet!, machine washable and dryable to stitch crochet gauge, size H-8 ( 5mm ):... You would normally do look beautiful in any of the emails you receive from Yarnspirations from Yarnspirations feels like and! Are Oeko-tex certified, and are tested for over 300 harmful substances enhance experience... Chenille yarn that feels like Velvet and is machine washable and dryable Baby projects stitch. Apparel or lively accents with this Crushed Velvet yarn for nursery projects automatically applied in the cart when first! If bernat baby velvet yarn is a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind Baby projects in solid colors 4.5 out 5! Made from polyester that comes in solid colors feels like Velvet and is machine washable and dryable projects! Further than bernat 's Baby Crushed Velvet yarn is very slippery that like... And Pipsqueak yarn for knitting and crochet patterns, crochet projects for over 300 harmful substances a shine the. Patterns, crochet projects you first touch this yarn, 10.5 oz balls 10.5 Ounce, little.! So that you can experience the full capabilities of this site consistency in your fabric! By clicking `` unsubscribe '' in any of the biggest yarns for 2018 / 2019, machine washable yarn feels. Share $ 8.24 $ 10.99 you save $ 2.75, Baby garments, are... Also plush toys and comfy garments for nursery projects to be one the...
2020 bernat baby velvet yarn