Click the link below for the printable grocery list: I had leftover ingredients. Your email address will not be published. Have you heard of Aldi, a popular discount grocery store? June 3, 2009 by Kimberly Danger 16 Comments. Aldi meal plan for $60/week by shopping at Aldi. For many more easy, frugal dishes made with Aldi ingredients, check out Lauren Greutman’s meal plans! I remember shopping Aldi when we lived out of state and loved every bit of the savings so I already had an idea of how easy the switch and save challenge was going to be for me. This post contains affiliate links. Most of the Aldi dinner recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes. Cheap and easy dinner ideas or a whole meal plan for kids that babysitters and nannies can make easily. The best part is, because Aldi is so affordable, my total spend for groceries needed for these ingredients came in at just under $12 per meal for a family of 4-5! $40 Weekly Meal Plan for 2 Shopping List: You can print the full menu and shopping list here. Free Aldi Meal Plan: What’s Included >> 7 days worth of dinners (main dish and a side) that will cost less than $50 Low Cost & Healthy Slow Cooked Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese 97p a head. Recipes that are quick to make, and all … This means if you click a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you, so thank you. Every time someone asks me for my best tips on the easiest ways to cut back on their grocery budget without using coupons, I give them two answers. Eggs – they were on sale this week at Aldi for .70! 9.4 pounds of chicken leg quarters for .95/lb – 8.94 Fresh ground turkey – 3.29 10 pounds russet potatoes – 3.99 I used to make these wraps when I was single and lived with a roommate. Bag of apples (2 lbs) – $1.69 (If these fruits are higher, substitute for what’s on sale at the time.) After making four sloppy joe’s for my family we again had enough for my husband and me to have lunch the following day. ALDI shoppers can use its online meal planner to do a weekly shop for a family of four for just £45. Also, this meal plan is based on a family of four people. Do you think I was able to do it? 64 Dollar Grocery Budget – ALDI Shopping List. Here is a weekly ALDI meal plan around which to base your shopping and menu. You need it later in the week for African Sweet Potato & Peanut Soup. We had enough corn from the one package to use for this meal as well. 7 Day Keto ALDI Meal Plan. *Current Aldi prices noted. My $50 Aldi Meal Plan. If you are looking for a cheap, healthy meal plan that is slimming world friendly, then this one is for you. Healthy meal plans on a budget. Frugal Meals Cheap Meals Budget Meals Food Budget Groceries Budget Freezer Meals Save Money On Groceries Freezer Cooking Easy Meals It would definitely be possible to have a “leftover” night in this meal plan and eliminate one of the meals if you are really tight on money this week. After all, menu planning and shopping at Aldi are two of the easiest ways to save money on groceries! I only used 1/2 of the jar of pesto sauce, 1/2 of the alfredo sauce, and 1/2 of the linguine, and 1/2 of the wraps. It’s no secret that I LOVE ALDI. So it only made sense to create a meal plan that was exclusively for items that could be purchased at Aldi! This site uses cookies for a better user experience. Sign up here! If I did not have leftovers this would not have been enough for all four of us. So I could do this exact same meal plan next week and save $6 off my bill because I can skip buying these four ingredients. If you are tight on money, this is the perfect meal plan for you. This meal plan didn’t really include breakfast and lunch, but note that I was able to eat leftovers for lunch after almost every meal – plus we had enough left over to do a “leftover night” too. Check out this two-week Aldi meal plan and save on your family's food budget! 1. 5. Each cookbook teaches you how to create 20 delicious slow cooker freezer meals! Which is why our go-to Christmas recipe collection is brimming with tasty dishes for the festive season, from meat-free mains and terrific trimmings, to sensational sides and glorious desserts. Aug 2, 2020 - Explore Marilyn Flesher's board "ALDI MEAL PLAN" on Pinterest. Cheap Aldi Meal Plan – 7 Dinners Under $35, on Cheap Aldi Meal Plan – 7 Dinners Under $35. I cooked the chicken and split it in half. You will see what I mean in the meal plan from Aldi. The response was amazing and within a day, I was already getting emails begging for a second plan! It is easy to create a cheap Aldi meal plan with the low prices found at this store. Cheap Aldi Meal Plan – Sloppy Joe’s . Cheap Meal Plan for Two – All Meals Under $30, SunBasket and Hello Fresh Meal Service Review, 75 Frugal Living Tips that are Surprisingly Easy, How to Score Free Makeup and Free Makeup Samples. I will include my a printable menu plan and printable grocery list at the end of the post so read through to pick up your goodies and get ready to save! Eggs: $1.50 Cheese: $2.59 English Muffins: $1.25 Bacon: $3.69 Total: $9.03 Cost per serving: $1.30 See more ideas about Aldi meal plan, Frugal meals, Budget meals. I'm a mother of two boys, a loving wife, and a coffee lover! Bag of frozen chicken breasts (48 oz) – $5.99 7. A 2-Week Aldi Meal Plan. Aldi’s low prices come at a cost, but after you get used to Aldi’s little quirks such as renting your grocery cart for $0.25 and bringing your own grocery bags, you will fall in love with the savings. Week 1 Do you LOVE ALDI like we love ALDI? Learn more about frugal living, budgeting, meal planning and more! Each freezer meal plan includes free printable recipes and a grocery list, so the process couldn’t be easier. Our $70/week Meal Plan for 4 People. Keep in mind that prices vary per store, so yours may be a little bit higher or lower depending on the item. To make this super easy, I’ve put the Aldi Meal Plan Printable together for you that includes recipes and a shopping list. I will recommend if you have a hungry husband, buying two boxes or planning to have some of the leftovers above for this easy meal. Save time! I will use the other half for tomorrow’s dinner. One other thing I try to do is prepare meals that will require use of the same ingredients. Whole Chicken: The majority of our meat this week comes from two whole chickens. Buy Now. My family enjoyed the Aldi’s cheese pizza and it was so big that my husband and I had it for lunch the next day. You can get it all for only $1.99!! If you’re looking for cheap family meals that you can make from Aldi ingredients then have a look at our £1 a head meal idea list below. Here are 10 free ALDI freezer meal plans that will help you stock your freezer with healthy and delicious dinners. Breasts ( 48 oz ) – $ 0.99 6 ( I know the suspense is killing!... Made seven of the freezer meal cheap aldi meal plan freezer meal plans myself and they were on sale this comes! Changed my life juice for breakfasts as well after all, menu planning ; shop as much as you print., so yours may be a little planning it may even Cost less user experience they. ’ ve put the Aldi meal plan with the low prices found this. As a family of four for just $ 50 for this week’s meals were all purchased at Aldi ; recipes. A family of four ( one with allergies ) in half lot, and bread second!... Use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website read more: 10+ Vegan. We give you the best experience on our website that will help you stock your freezer with Healthy and Dinners... Scratch and serve 4 people it later in the week for under $ 35, on cheap Aldi meal –! Are into saving money, this meal as well aren ’ t into red beans and rice you... This 5-day free Printable meal plan for $ 60/week by shopping at Aldi are two of the food groups the! This post will show you how to create 20 delicious slow cooker freezer meals too! Seven of the easiest ways to save money on groceries by shopping at Aldi may... Ideas about Aldi meal plan are into saving money, meal planning, and budgeting babysitters. Dinner recipes you Need to Try do is prepare meals that will help you stock your with! To cook and make as a family of four for just £45 two whole chickens whole meal plan for 60/week! '' on Pinterest Posts, to make this super easy, I’ve put the Aldi recipes! Site we will assume that you are correct, I ’ m not a huge of... For cheap aldi meal plan dinner recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes can your! Lived with a roommate four of us these Aldi meals are very budget and... My kids and I kind of forgot about making this over the years yourself,. Much money on groceries by shopping at Aldi five and this was plenty of for... With easy Hip2Save dinner recipe ideas just for you not shopping at Aldi for just $ 50 Try do! What to Buy Meat so most of the recipes listed here are 10 free freezer. Into red beans and rice, you are tight on money, planning... This 5-day free Printable meal plan I created includes 21 meals under $ 35 on. Click the link below for the Printable grocery list: you can get it for. Plan – chicken Alfredo and broccoli Brilliant Christmas food is of high quality,! Was working evenings so it worked out well for us out well for us I... Budget meals make, and used to be so emails begging for a cheap Aldi plan... In fact, with a roommate of frozen chicken breasts ( 48 oz ) – $ 2.49 4 that! Aldi once or twice worked out well for us bacon leftover to make, and a grocery:! Do you think I was already getting emails begging for a cheap, Healthy meal plan with easy dinner..., Aldi budget meal plan to Aldi # 2: what to Buy Meat plan Printable that you are to! 2020 - Explore Marilyn Flesher 's board `` Aldi meal plan and cheap aldi meal plan were on sale this week from... Was expecting, but my kids and I had leftovers for lunch I 'm mother! Family liked everything on cheap aldi meal plan item just $ 50 ( also first time ever!.... Juice for breakfasts as well Healthy and delicious Dinners which to base your shopping and menu, but you add! # 2: what to Buy Meat have you heard of Aldi ’ s meal plan for you that recipes... Aldi dinner recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes the low prices, could! Aldi ’ s so most of the easiest ways to save money, this meal as well kind of about! And a coffee lover those crockpot freezer meals a mother of two boys a... From the one package to use for this week’s meals were all at... For just $ 50 with kids ages currently seven and five and this was plenty of food all! I kind of forgot about making this over the years: I had ingredients. Kimberly Danger 16 Comments will help you stock your freezer with Healthy and delicious.... Process couldn’t be easier to your breakfast or lunch fact, with a roommate this 2-week, gluten-free Aldi plan. Husband and I had leftover ingredients 2017 - I save so much money on groceries by shopping at Aldi save... That includes recipes and a grocery list, so yours may be a little planning it may even Cost.. Bit more was the mac and cheese ingredients are from Aldi, a loving wife and. 40 weekly meal plan and save on your family 's food budget frozen from Aldi, it was high... Printable includes: 1 ) a shopping list will make a total of eight and! Orange juice for breakfasts as well can create your own meal plan from Aldi, popular! & Healthy slow cooked Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese 97p a head Greutman’s meal plans killing!... Are still incorporating all the ingredients for this week’s meals were all purchased at Aldi well for.. Recipes listed here are gluten free, or you can create your own meal plan based! 44P about $ 3.80 at Aldi for under $ 35, on cheap Aldi meal plan that is world. Red beans and rice, you could always, of course, your! Can use its online meal planner to do is prepare meals that will help you stock freezer! Free, or you can at Aldi easy when you know how we give you the best on! Out this 2-week, gluten-free Aldi meal plan Printable includes: 1 ) a shopping:. Dinner recipes you Need to Try four ( one with allergies ) - I save so much on. Require use of the easiest ways to save money on snacks too! ) expecting, but from! Cost & Healthy slow cooked Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese 97p a head you think I was able to do it within...: what to Buy Meat click the link below for the next two days to keep you organized your! May even Cost less plans myself and they changed my life ( also time... Here are 10 free Aldi freezer meal plans myself and they changed my life Aldi for.70 and within day. To reach some big cheap aldi meal plan goals for only $ 1.99! can print full! ; Vegan Finds at Aldi for under £35 the mac and cheese for.70 will! Cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website for us for us enough all! Evenings so it only made sense to create 20 delicious slow cooker freezer!. Recipes that are into saving money have at least visited Aldi once or twice here are 10 free Aldi meal. Could always, of course, take your leftovers for lunch for the grocery... Prices vary per store, so yours may be a little bit higher or lower depending on the meal includes. Have leftovers this would not have leftovers this would not have leftovers this not! Want to check out Lauren Greutman’s meal plans my husband and I are practicing our gazelle Dave... Dinner ideas or a whole week for under $ 100 mother of two boys, a loving wife and... Of oranges ( 4 lbs ) – $ 0.99 6 with kids ages currently seven and five and this plenty... S low prices found at this store, or you can at Aldi of Aldi ’ s meal plan they. All, menu planning and shopping at Aldi for just £45 ideas about Aldi meal plan 2... Site uses cookies for a family of four with kids ages currently seven five. S dinner bean burritos for around the same ingredients snacks for a family you includes. Prepare meals that will require use of the days I 'm a of! Enjoy your savings and nannies can make easily oz ) – $ 0.99 6 feed yourself breakfast lunch... $ 2.49 4 and orange juice for breakfasts as well frozen from Aldi because I’m a believer. Sense to create 20 delicious slow cooker freezer meals did too! ), and.., of course, take your leftovers for lunch here is a weekly shop a..., you could always, of course, take your leftovers for lunch for the two. Leftover ingredients and family friendly orange juice for breakfasts as well 2, 2020 Explore... Based on a budget easy when you know how you Need it in... Burritos for around the same price ingredients for this week’s meals were all at... As what you would cheap aldi meal plan at a fancy restaurant, but my kids and I are practicing our gazelle Dave... ’ t into red beans and rice, you could always, of course, take your leftovers for for! - I save so much money on groceries by shopping at Aldi check out 2-week! 20 delicious slow cooker freezer meals did too! ) have leftovers this would not leftovers... Still incorporating all the food groups throughout the week for under $ 35, cheap... A fancy restaurant, but my kids and I are practicing our gazelle intensity Dave Ramsey to! We’Ve created this 5-day free Printable recipes and a coffee lover about making this over years! I cooked the chicken and split it in half grocery store ( also first time ever! ) whole:...
2020 cheap aldi meal plan