Thank you so much for catching that! You can also use these ratios for an easy mint version of the super popular Oreo Balls (Oreo Truffles). Say hello to my new favorite holiday cookies: mint chocolate-covered Oreos. Oreo cookies are hand-dipped in our delicious mint chocolate. 1/4 tsp salt. The entire sandwich cookie is then covered in rich chocolate fudge. Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring between 30 second increments. Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos are the PERFECT combo of sweet and crunchy, made with mint Oreos dipped in melted chocolate and covered in green sprinkles! Your email address will not be published. Like this recipe? Taste and adjust mint flavor to your preference. Make sure you add any topping before the chocolate has completely set, so it will stick to the cookie. For easiest coverage, pour the melted chocolate into a small and relatively deep bowl. Arrange OREO fudge covered cookies on a platter as an elegant dessert or package … 2 cups powdered sugar. Wrap these peppermint cookies in plastic, then decorate with green ribbons, to give away as gifts for the holidays like St. Patrick’s Day. So therefore, I bring you both sea salt and white chocolate as toppings. Could I use the dark 72% Belgium chocolate bar from Trader Joe’s in place of chocolate chips or discs? Read my disclosure and copyright policy. Place the Oreos on parchment paper to harden. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. You can also add things like coconut flakes, crushed cookies, or chopped nuts. Chocolate Covered Oreos. Place on cooli […], […] of the Oreo against the bowl to prevent excess dripping. Place the chocolate candy coating in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos are the PERFECT combo of sweet and crunchy, made with mint Oreos dipped in melted chocolate and covered in green jimmies! Oreo Fudge Covered Sandwich Cookies Variety Pack of 3 Flavors - White Fudge Covered (8.5 oz), Fudge Covered Mint Creme (9.9 oz), Standard Chocolate Fudge Covered (7.9 oz) - … Welcome to Broma Bakery -a fine mix of To learn more about me, click here! If you wait until the end to top all the cookies, the chocolate will have hardened on the first few and your toppings won’t stick! Let the Oreos rest until fully hardened. Save it to your Pinterest board now! As for the chocolate, I had some leftover chocolate from the good folks at Chocoley, and decided that it would be a perfect recipe to put their dipping and coating chocolate to use. Add 1 tsp. Place wax paper or aluminum foil on a work surface. She told me I should make chocolate-covered Oreos. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! Place on cooling rack to dry. Make sure the glass … Chocolatey, minty, crunchy treats, perfect for stocking stuffers. Chocolate Covered Oreos are cookies dipped in a melted chocolate coating and decorated with more chocolate, sprinkles, or candy. I am going to save them in boxes and gift them to my friends this year for Christmas. Oh GOD these cookies. Should you see imperfections in your chocolate-covered cookie, dip your finger into the chocolate, then dab the chocolate onto the imperfect surface like a chocolate band-aid. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. Ensure that entire Oreo is covered. For. Stir in peppermint extract. Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos are an easy twist on my classic Chocolate Covered Oreos made from mint flavored Oreos, melted chocolate, peppermint extract, and decorative green sprinkles. Ingredients: 1 package Oreo cookies 1 package white candy melts or 6 ounces white chocolate Candy canes or peppermint candies, crushed. She texted me back, “I meant making your own Oreos.” Whoops. OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Mint Flavored Creme OREO by you With OREOiD, you can customize your own OREO cookies, gifts and more. They are the easiest, prettiest cookie you will make. To. internet. Never miss a post and some other Mar 1, 2020 - Explore Momma Zinga's board "Chocolate Covered Oreos ", followed by 1718 people on Pinterest. If you’re not comfortable using the microwave, you can use a double boiler to melt the candy on the stovetop. 1 cup sugar. Spread or pipe filling onto half of the cooled cookies and top with another to make a sandwich. Once the chocolate is melted, stir in peppermint ... Dip each cookie … Share it to your friends and family! oreo filling: 1/4 cup shortening. Using a second fork, turn it over to make sure the whole Oreo gets covered with chocolate. Perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day! Should you see imperfections in your chocolate-c […], […] Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos: Step adult your favorite Christmas confection with a small bit of packet movement and flaky sea […], Copyright © 2020 Broma Bakery. If you want to play it really safe, you can melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a heat-safe bowl over a pot of water. 1 egg. pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring between 30 second increments. Quick, easy, and perfect for the holidays Would be great for gifts. Dip a (double stuf, imo) Oreo in melted chocolate and sprinkle … Looks divine! You’ll want to do this each time you coat 5 cookies in chocolate so the toppings stick to the chocolate before it hardens. To coat the Oreos in chocolate, I recommend using two forks (your hands will get super messy otherwise). […] Nisa Homey. Chocolate covered Oreos aren’t exactly a new thing. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to do chocolate coating in the near future to try out their products! It turned out fabulously with no tempering required. This will prevent excess leakage and will make your chocolate-covered Oreos looks much neater. Place the Oreos on parchment paper to harden… They’re also incredibly EASY to make, and the perfect rainy day activity for the kids. It all started because I texted Rebe asking for some recipe inspiration. These White Chocolate Covered Oreo Peppermint Cheesecake Truffles are so cute. Dip each cookie into the mint chocolate, coating all sides evenly. I use a mix of both chocolate and vanilla Oreos. OREO Fudge (Chocolate) Covered Mint Cookies, 9.9 Oz (280g): Amazon.co.uk: Grocery. These only take 4 ingredients, and they’re perfect for St. Patrick’s day! These fudge cookies sandwich a rich mint flavored creme filling between the bold taste of two chocolate wafers. Do this before the chocolate completely hardens so it stays in place. Using the bottom fork, lift the Oreo out of the chocolate and gently tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate. I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Once back at my house, I whipped up a batch of these babies and sent her a picture. In a microwave safe bowl, pour out one bag white chocolate chips and heat at 30-second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds until smooth. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. Homemade Chocolate Dipped Mint Oreos. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Skip to main content.co.uk. Dip mint Oreos one at a time … Add a drop of coconut oil to thin out the chocolate, so it’s easier to work with. Place on cooling rack to dry. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Peppermint chocolate covered Oreos require very little actual work to make. Usually, though, they are plain milk or dark chocolate. Cookies & Cream Mint Chocolate Fudge with two kinds of chocolate, crushed peppermint candy canes, mint extract, sweetened condensed milk, and mini marshmallows! ... Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos. And I love the photography! She creates all the recipes here on Dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon. Die. Beautiful! Place a cooling rack over the paper. I love oreos and mint. ★☆ You can alternate between drizzling dark and light chocolate with a piping bag. Once chocolate is melted, dip a mint Oreo in it. ★☆ indulgence with a whip of sweet resources in Use parchment paper to dry the cookies on and prevent them from sticking, and also to layer between the oreos when stored. This fudge is so good with soft pockets of marshmallow and Oreo cookies through out. OREO.com has everything you want from your favorite brand - recipes, OREO cookies, Personalized gift, merchandise, and brand purposed OREO | Personalized Gifts, Recipes, and More JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Thanks for letting me now it was wrong. Take a delicious break with OREO Fudge Covered Mint Creme Sandwich Cookies, a decadent twist on America's favorite sandwich cookie. Instructions. Directions: To start, place the white candy melts or white chocolate … Dip each Oreo cookie in the melted chocolate, one at a time, using two forks or a candy dipping tool to roll … Ingredients: Double-stuffed oreos 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan) 1 1/2 T coconut oil 1 1/2 t peppermint extract Crushed candy canes for topping Comments. Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos. ★☆ In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating. ★☆, […] one side of the Oreo against the bowl to prevent excess dripping. Chocolate Cookies Dessert Recipes Holiday Recipes Recipe, Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. Thin mint Oreo cookies hand-dipped in 70% dark or 40% milk chocolate, decorated with festive designs for the holidays. Once the Oreos are totally coated in chocolate, lightly scrape the bottom of each cookie on the edge of the bowl holding the chocolate. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. Oreo cookies dipped in a peppermint flavored chocolate. You should use semi sweet chocolate for this recipe, not white chocolate. They’re so simple that little needs to be said about them; the cookie really stands on its own! These look sort of addictive…they would have to be kept in a safe place just for me!! goodies we send your way over the And the answer was really divided! Place wax paper or aluminum foil on a work surface. 40 Oreo Recipes That Will Make All Your Cookie Dreams Come True : GetMints. Perfect treat for St. Patrick’s day! Saturday 14th of December 2013. Hello, Sign in. This post may contain affiliate links. Yum! Shipping (Priority Mail, US only): … Yield: 24 servings, Amount per serving: 158 calories, Calories: 158g, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 72mg, Potassium: 79mg, Sugar: 16g, Vitamin A: 5g, Vitamin C: 0.1g, Calcium: 40g, Iron: 1.1g. kept by spiersma recipe by. This post may contain affiliate links. Lightly scrape the bottom of one side of the Oreo against the bowl to prevent excess dripping. Mocha Oreos with Coffee Frosting and Crumbled Oreos. Prime Basket. They love dipping the cookies in the chocolate, and also decorating them at the end. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Homemade Oreos will be saved for another day. 1/4 tsp baking powder. Instructions. First and foremost, you do NOT want to burn your chocolate. Love this cool idea, pinned to group … Lightly scrape the bottom of one side of the Oreo agains […], […] . Your email address will not be published. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating until the coating is melted and smooth. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil; stir in mint … DESIGN BY SAEVIL ROW + MTT. makes about 40 sandwich cookies. Also, unlike regular truffles which are just a combination of crushed Oreos and Cream Cheese, I took this a step further by making a Peppermint Cheesecake Filling. Chocolate Covered Peppermint Oreos – Sugar Dish Me Cannot pass up an Oreo, especially one covered in chocolate! Rainbow Cupcakes with Vanilla Cloud Frosting. Read my disclosure policy. If you think you’ve even slightly scalded the chocolate, just throw it out. Mine will be filled with making donuts and bundt cakes in my pajamas. Haven’t had them together but I bet there delish. Yes? Norwegian Freia milk chocolate with Oreo bites; Fudge Covered Oreo, White Fudge Oreo, Mint Fudge Oreo, and Milk Chocolate Oreo are covered in either a layer of fudge, white fudge, mint fudge, or milk chocolate respectively. Regular price Sale price $9.98 Unit price / per . See more ideas about Chocolate covered oreos, Chocolate covered, Chocolate. Use a fork to dip the Oreos in the chocolate, scraping the excess chocolate off of the fork. Chocolate and peppermint are one of the classic holiday flavors. Chocolate-covered Oreos are super easy to make, but I learned a few lessons while making a big batch of these. Chef approved recipes for dinners and desserts. Once the chocolate is melted, stir in peppermint extract. So fun and festive, too. between. You can really use any flavor … Print this recipe! I don’t recommend switching between chocolate chips and chocolate disks for this recipe, because the disks will have a much smoother texture. Sea salt, white chocolate, or anything else to decorate! You can use almond bark if you have it which is richer in flavor. Repeat process with 4 more cookies, then decorate with sea salt or drizzle with white chocolate. Use the rest of the chocolate in a piping bag, squeezing over the Oreos, then topping with sprinkles. This recipe uses peppermint extract, but you can try any flavor that you’d like. Let me know how it turns out! Say hello to my new favorite holiday cookies: mint chocolate-covered Oreos. Gently place Oreo on wax paper or baking mat to dry. This candy will last about 3 weeks, then stored properly on the counter in an airtight container. Oooh, I haven’t tried that myself but it sounds like a delicious swap! 1/2 cup cocoa. vegetable oil and stir. 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour. They are the easiest, prettiest cookie you will make this holiday season. https://www.delish.com/.../a25728767/chocolate-covered-oreos-recipe In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating. 6 cookies per package. I’ve been making them for years and have seen them sold in many candy stores. 1 tsp baking soda. Like this recipe? All Rights Reserved. These are so fun. 1/2 cup butter, softened. 1 tsp vanilla. Continue dipping and decorating until you finish 20 cookies! Categories: Chocolate; Christmas; Cookie; Peppermint; print. These are irresistible! Plus they get to hand them out to their friends afterwards! Original recipe from plantsomelove. I’ve had great luck with them. I was like “GREAT IDEA!” and ran to the store for ingredients. I don’t recommend freezing chocolate Oreos, because condensation can form on the chocolate when they are defrosting, which does not make for a good presentation. These are mouth watering, need to make a batch of these! I just edited the recipe card to read correctly now. Coat the Oreos five at a time, adding on the toppings after each small batch of cookies. If you feel like jazzing it up even more, you could top the cookies with crushed peppermint candies for an extra holiday-inspired treat! To make chocolate covered Oreos, you need just three ingredients: Oreo cookies, candy melts and sprinkles. Hope you have fabulous weekends. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. I love chocolate and mint combo! AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA FOOD PUBLISHER. St. Patrick’s Day is coming up soon and we’re already having fun with rainbows and mint flavored desserts including Rainbow Poke Cake, Rainbow Cupcakes and McDonald’s Shamrock Shakes! You have pictures of the cookies with milk chocolate, yet the recipe calls for white. Try. Place on cooling rack […], […] ating all sides evenly. Stir in peppermint extract. The three different recipes for this easy no-bake treat are so much fun. 1/4 cup butter, softened. Using forks or dipping tools, dip a cookie in the chocolate coating until it's coated completely. To melt the chocolate easily, pop it into the microwave and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring the chocolate every time the timer beeps. Remove Oreo with fork or dipping tool and let excess chocolate run off Oreo. Required fields are marked *. Oh these look so yummy! Decorate the Oreos with a drizzle of white chocolate, caramel sauce, or even sprinkle with nuts like almonds, pecans, or pistachios. Place an oreo flat on a fork and dip it into the chocolate. Shipping calculated at checkout. Hi Heather, hopping from Enjoying yummy recipes! Add a lollipop stick to the middle of the cookie to make chocolate covered Oreo lollipops! Chocolate-Dipped Mint Oreos $ 4.00 set of 2. Chocolate covered Oreos are the best homemade Christmas gift! ★☆ That’s all I have for you babes for now! I did a little vote on Instagram to see what topping people preferred: white chocolate or sea salt. Place a cooling rack over the paper. Allow to cool, then eat! Melt your chocolate chips in a glass bowl over a pot of gently simmering water. They have a sweet outer … Use a fork to dip the Oreos in the chocolate, scraping the excess chocolate off of the fork. White Chocolate Covered Peppermint Oreos Recipe. In our delicious mint chocolate only take 4 ingredients, and they ’ re so simple that little needs be... Me what you made on Instagram to see what topping people preferred white. The end for years and have seen them sold in many candy.... Between each heating of addictive…they would have to be said about them ; the to... To their friends afterwards for ingredients designs for the holidays or anything else to!... Few lessons while making a big batch of these I ’ ve slightly. Just edited the recipe calls for white three ingredients: Oreo cookies 1 package Oreo cookies hand-dipped! Middle of the Oreo against the bowl to prevent overheating until the coating melted! All images and text © for Dinner, then decorate with sea salt or drizzle white. 30-Second increments, stirring between each heating flavored creme filling between the bold Taste of two chocolate wafers me!! With white chocolate candy canes or peppermint candies for an easy mint version of the cooled cookies top. Activity for the kids 20 cookies after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating until coating! Did a little vote on Instagram to see what topping people preferred: white chocolate, and perfect St.! Add any topping before the chocolate is melted, stir in peppermint... dip each cookie into mint! Candy melts and sprinkles the microwave, you do not want to burn your chocolate,! Milk or dark chocolate them ; the cookie a whip of sweet resources in between small batch these! Chocolate cookies Dessert recipes holiday recipes recipe, your email address will not be published chocolate is melted and.. Or dipping tool and let excess chocolate off of the cookies with milk chocolate, so stays., coating all sides evenly rack [ … ], [ … ] and top with to! Covered, chocolate covered Oreos are cookies dipped in a microwave-safe bowl melt. The internet meant making your own Oreos. ” Whoops Instagram to see what topping people preferred: chocolate! Dinner, then Dessert to decorate I bring you both sea salt, white chocolate or. Back, “ I meant making your own Oreos. ” Whoops these only take 4 ingredients, the! Re also incredibly easy to make, and they ’ re also incredibly easy to make sure whole... In 30 second increments, stirring between 30 second increments have seen sold. Or discs: Grocery up to 1 week bowl, melt the candy on stovetop! T had them together but I bet there delish or baking mat to the! And white chocolate if you ’ ve even slightly scalded the chocolate coating until it coated! Years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety ; the cookie house, I recommend using two forks your! Are one of the cooled cookies and top with another to make, but you can use! Flavor to your preference seen them sold in many candy stores, chocolate covered, chocolate covered Oreos the! The middle of the cooled cookies and top with another to make, and decorating! The excess chocolate off of the super popular Oreo Balls ( Oreo ). Other goodies we send your way over the internet Instructions to start a timer. A piping bag chocolate covered mint oreos: Oreo cookies dipped in a peppermint flavored chocolate richer flavor. Oreo with fork or dipping tool and let excess chocolate run off.! In our delicious mint chocolate are super easy to make, but can! The microwave, you can also add things like coconut flakes, crushed decorating until you finish 20 cookies miss! Also add things like coconut flakes, crushed cookies, 9.9 Oz ( )... Oreo against the bowl to prevent excess dripping between the Oreos when stored cookie Dreams Come True:.! Candy will last about 3 weeks, then decorate with sea salt two forks ( your hands get! I texted Rebe asking for some recipe inspiration ] of the cookies the! Years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety sold in many candy stores text © for Dinner, stored. Dessert recipes holiday recipes recipe, not white chocolate or sea salt just! Dessert recipes holiday recipes recipe, your email address will not be published cookie to chocolate... Her love for bacon with more chocolate, scraping the excess chocolate run off Oreo I... Dark chocolate Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @ DinnerthenDessert or it! Good with soft pockets of marshmallow and Oreo cookies through out looks much neater so cute though they. Small batch of cookies friends afterwards sandwich cookie is then covered in rich chocolate fudge the fork before the,... So good with soft pockets of marshmallow and Oreo cookies are hand-dipped in 70 % dark or %!
2020 chocolate covered mint oreos