If you are doing that to the point where you are ruining lots of balls you should probably be buying the cheap balls anyway. Across the board, the numbers were super solid – highlighted by impressive ball speeds and remarkable consistency. Catching one low on the face still sent the ball high and straight. So Cobra F9 Speedback, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $199 Cobra F-Max Superlite, as seen on the chart below. This mostly reads like the website and/or the product intro blurbs. Cobra raised the skirts on the sole behind the toe and heel, while the center of the club is flush with the bottom edge of the clubface. Message document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a458c82cb1335ff88ca45fc2d1ac0481" );document.getElementById("bc09f2d6ac").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Driver design tends to focus either on aerodynamics for club head speed or low CG for forgiveness, but Cobra claim that the King F9 Speedback driver can do both equally as well. Cobra F9 vs. Taylormade M2 Driver Comparison & Review If you have narrowed down your driver search to the TaylorMade M2 and the Cobra F9, you have already done some great work. I’ve heard many complaints about cut balls when hitting Cobra drivers, but you have to be missing the center of face really badly to make contact with the channel. Recommended to you based on your activity and what's popular • Feedback I got to hit the new cobra driver and I was very impressed. The forgiveness from the face is as good as ever and now there seems to be extra ball speed from the more aerodynamic crown and restyled sole. Online Search for the perfect Cobra King F9 Speedback Driveron sale & just for you! Big Bertha goes up against the Mavrik on the golf course! The Atmos is 5 grams heavier and launches a bit lower, but was so consistent that now I’m considering it as a possibility. Cobra King F9 driver (Cobra photo) Past Cobra’s attention to speed and accuracy, the F9 also includes an adjustability feature. That distance can’t be correct with a driver. Was fit into a 10.5 RH with the blue Even Flow 65gram. Cobra King Speedzone Drivers Review 2019 was a great year for Cobra. 2nd Swing Golf: Best golf equipment shopping experience & world-class service. The balance of the club was also very good, feeling light, yet stable and likely to find favour with all levels of golfer. Women & Golf Review: COBRA KING F9 Driver By Women & Golf Staff on June 11, 2019 COBRA’s KING F9 Speedback promises improvements in speed and distance, described as the perfect … Sounds like a sharp ridge which is not part of the design. The King F9 was a big success story for Cobra so we were keen to discover how its replacement, the King Speedzone, stacked up. Having used the f9 speedback driver a few time Noticed that my golf balls were starting to score ( ie split the covering) so having a good look at the club I found a small ridge where the face is joined to the crown is this a fault or or design (very very disappointed) I bought the club from American Golf discount. Interesting comment, as I’m certain I could also hit this or any driver 50 yards. Sign up for our weekly newsletter and not only will you get the latest reviews, instruction, and more delivered directly to your inbox, you’ll also be entered into regular giveaways for golf clubs, PGA Tour passes, and more. … I’m keen to stress that there is a lot more testing which needs to be done with this product but the initial signs are very good. They also provide visual interest without looking busy. Some will find it off putting, it is a little loud but it took me back to the golden days of cobra drivers… Electronically enabled grips work in conjunction with the Arccos Driver app on your … See the results for yourself in the exclusive video above! Playing around with these adjustable options did improve performance. Loft adjustments etc. Cobra F9 driver review: NCG verdict. I suspect these numbers are “normal” for a great many golfers, whether we’d like to admit it or not. Cobra F9 Club Test & Review Cobra King Speedzone Drivers Review. A heavy weight (14g) and light weight (2g) can be moved to the … Try removing loft – opening the face. Performance is right up there with the leading drivers in the market and for me the King F9 is one of the best drivers Cobra has done. Luckily the Cobra site has great visual aids to help explain it all. The high tech face provides fairway finding forgiveness. The Cobra F9 Hybrid is a significant improvement from the F8, and it features a head that is almost 10 percent larger. I could tell strike location with my hands yet the contact felt stable regardless of impact point. I've always liked and wanted to play a Cobra driver … Cobra King F9 Speedback Driver Review The Cobra King F9 Speedback driver is packed full of technology said to assist with enhancing clubhead speed, ball speed and forgiveness. However for a low CG you need to get the weight down, so the Speedback design combines this aero shape with a weight that protrudes from the sole at the back to lower the CG position. I noticed a 2-3mph swing speed increase after shaft was dialled in. There is a good choice of head lofts at 9º, 10.5º and 12º and the new notation on the adjustable hosel shows the difference through the window as you vary it +/- 1.5º. Cobra Golf introduced the F-Max design for the first time in 2017 and the new Airspeed version is the latest generation of the popular family of clubs with the irons taking centre stage in the attractive set. Your issues may also be shaft related. Utilizing advanced aerodynamics and low center of gravity, the Cobra KING F9 Speedback driver optimizes club head speed and launch for impressive distance off the tee. Their explanation of the Cobra King F9 Speedback Driver introduces it so perfectly, it would be a disservice to say it any other way.I think Cobra is dead on and they found the right combination in this new driver. And so it proved, as when I tested it on GC2 against the previous King F8 with Titleist Pro V1x balls, I saw an increase in ball speed of 2mph. Hard to believe what a difference it makes. In order to make the head go through the air quicker with less drag, they have softened the leading edges, made the crown a little flatter and moved the skirt or trailing edge of the driver upwards. Cobra F9 Review: TG Verdict If there was any perceived performance gap between the biggest brands' drivers and Cobra, the gap has slammed shut in 2019. Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Cobra is in the business of innovation. Give the Cobra KING F9 Speedback driver a try for yourself and join the conversation. The Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver has been one of those common subjects – and the talk is all positive. I’m a bit late reading this, but I just got fitted for this very driver. 5 out of 5 buy one 18 July 2010. The front edge of the crown is rounded and leads to a tall face. Was thinking 400 Max, but now the F9 is a serious contender. Shocked! So TaylorMade M2, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $249 Cobra F9 Speedback, as seen on the chart below. By easylifematt. Well, the … the driver i was using was a masker tw-72 , mid 90's,after trying the cobra it has transformed my game, not a huge leap in distance but the accuarcy is phenominal, a truly great driver … Hi Matt, nice review as always. Before we even start here, I’m just going to turn this introduction over to Cobra Golf. I have used the driver for the first time today at 10.5 std set up and was hooking the ball all day. Cobra F9 9, Fujikura Atmos 6s +1.5 Cobra F9 3-4 Tour with Project X Hzrdus 6.0 +1.5 Cobra King Utility 20.5 Elements Chrome S 20.5 Mizuno MP 20 HMB 5-6, MMC 7-8, MP 9-P KBS C … It would be nice to hear how changing the settings in an adjustable driver affected your results. Eye catching from the very first photos was the Ferrari yellow trim. What loft did you test with?. The design of the Cobra King F9 Speedback driver starts on the re-imagined sole shape featuring Speedback technology. Weights on the Cobra F9 effect launch and spin. Some will find it off putting, it is a little loud but it took me back to the golden days of cobra drivers… With the original jailbreak technology, plus an AI … Experienced some increase in distance on the monitor but the look and customer service is the true reason for the purchase. Anyway… food for thought. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Black-Yellow (Men's, Right Hand, Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6, Reg Flex, 10.5) at Amazon.com. We try to balance providing technical details that may not be obvious looking at a rack of clubs and actual field testing results – all in a reasonable length review. On the launch monitor at Club Champion I wasn’t surprised at the data as it echoed my experiences outdoors. This high ‘tail’ is what improves the aerodynamics as it looks more like the shape of an aeroplane wing. Cobra F9 … Two interchangeable weights (2-gram and 10-gram) are situated down t… Matt lives in sunny Orlando with his wife who allows his golf obsession to stretch the limits of normalcy. Sound weird? However, it's fairly safe to say that Cobra F9 Speedback is a more popular golf club driver, based on its 200+ reviews… I recently tried the Atmos Blue 6R. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Helium shaft was too light for me but Atmos blue spot on. It really is an awesome all-around club. We’re approaching the period where plenty of new drivers are soon to hit the market, and in QuigleyDU’s review, he speaks very highly of the new addition from Cobra. Earlier, I mentioned many of the performance elements of the driver head that achieve Cobra’s two main design goals – max clubhead speed and low center of gravity. That dispersion looks pretty good, as well. Designed to maximize forgiveness across the face, the CobraKING SPEEDZONE XTREME driver delivers consistent performance with a distinctive look. I noticed the clubhead speed was 85mph-I can identify! Before we even start here, I’m just going to turn this introduction over to Cobra Golf. The design of the Cobra King F9 Speedback driver starts on the re-imagined sole shape featuring Speedback technology. The main … Combining this face with a faster head shape and a low CG position should do the business. You can read all about … Most decent 10 and below handicappers live at about 100mph. Then with the King F8, they went all Nardo grey on us. Callaway Epic Flash/Epic Flash Sub Zero. Cobra raised the skirts on the sole behind the toe and heel, while the center of the club is flush with the bottom edge of the clubface. Seems like if you are going to take the time to review a club, you could talk more about those features and how they had a effect on you personally. I have one question, why your club speed dropped that much during this test? I got to hit the new cobra driver and I was very impressed. Two interchangeable weights (2-gram and 10-gram) are situated down t… The following two tabs change content below. What I discovered during testing was a driver worthy of all the hype. Cobra felt the new black colorways looked better with its yellow and avalanche heads. You can see in my face photo that there are not any features that would cut/score balls. Found plenty of stock shafts to choose from. However 75% of the aerodynamic gain comes from the softer leading edges on the carbon crown that carries over from the previous King F8 driver. Not the 120MPH beastly hitter speed, but not elderly frail 85 mph either. You can … Cobra has addressed these issues and fixed them for F9. I was so impressed with the performance of my Cobra Speedback F9 last season, I just could not see playing anything else in 2020. Looking forward to the delivery of my new driver and the chance to use it on the course. Callaway Epic Flash/Epic Flash Sub Zero. Cobra is working with other grip manufacturers and expects to expand its offerings beyond Lamkin in the not so distant future. It also had that classic cobra sound. Metals use revolutionary aerodynamics & low CG. But, with the Cobra F9, I look forward to hitting it at every hole. Bold like Rickie’s orange Puma apparel, the black and yellow head combo is distinctive and attention grabbing. Verdict. Your swing speed very similar to me so I was interested in the results. Like all Cobra clubs these days, you can also verify your performance on the course by using the Cobra Connect sensor that is built into the grip and feeds data back to the free Cobra Connect app and Arccos Caddie service. Cobra King F9 driver (Cobra photo) Past Cobra’s attention to speed and accuracy, the F9 also includes an adjustability feature. This does of course hurt the aerodynamics a little, but the gain in performance from the better CG position offsets this. Required fields are marked *. It had great feel, and performed well. Cobra Xtreme Driver Review Cobra Xtreme Driver Review. Whew, that’s a lot of design technology – and that’s just the face. As shown in this review… Copyright © 2020 Plugged In Golf. That seems to be the sweet spot. Electronically enabled grips work in conjunction with the Arccos Driver app on your … So many athletic people pick up the game of golf and although it is very difficult in the beginning their improvement comes relatively fast. It also had that classic cobra sound. The face incorporates two vertical roll curvatures, three horizontal bulge curvatures, plus variable face thickness in an elliptical square pattern. These two drivers … The sound and feel of the King F9 driver was also a little better too and combined with a good selection of quality shafts you get a club that feels very poised and stable. I’m curious if you played around with those adjustable settings. Turns out the CNC milled face, a remarkable feat of precision on its own, also includes Dual Roll Technology designed for straighter, more consistent ball flights. The SpeedZone driver picks up where the F9 Speedback driver … Cobra F-Max Airspeed Driver. Thanks, Matt. Was amazed how much the dispersion pattern was decreased through the fitting process. Designed by WPZOOM. Cobra F9 Hybrid Review 2020 The Cobra Baffler Rails technology just will not go away. All about swing speed. I originally tried the Helium shaft since it was lighter (I’m 69) and got very good results (for me). Unbeatable selection on new & used golf … Cobra’s faces have always been renowned for their forgiveness and the King F9 Speedback driver is no different. Cobra King F9 Driver Review Rickie Fowler is one of the famous faces on PGA Tour you'll see swinging the new Cobra King F9 Driver and it's loud color fits his style. Rebound Frame technology focuses on speed. Thanks, To really dial in the best setup for you Bob, you need to work with a club fitter or PGA professional. A heavy weight (14g) and light weight (2g) can be moved to the … Just went through a fitting at local Cobra dealer. He's also a proud coach with The First Tee of Central Florida who loves teaching kids about golf and life skills. The bottom of the club head highlights the namesake SPEEDBACK shaping, which features a raised skirt and low weight pod on the trailing edge. Give this a read: https://pluggedingolf.com/how-to-adjust-your-driver/. Moving the heavier weight to the front should have dropped the spin a little, but for me it was only fractionally lower and gave the same distance. The face also continues the tilted bulge and roll axis that aligns with the high toe to low heel miss pattern that most golfers have. Cobra Golf 2020 Airspeed Driver Offset Black-Blue (Men's, Right Hand, Reg Flex, 10.5) By cobra-golf. I went with the more subtle avalanche off-white that also has a matte black finish on the crown. why Cobra didn’t mill the face of the fairway when they did it to the driver. A better way to drop the spin is to reduce loft and I turned the hosel down -1° to 9.5° and took off around 200 rpm of spin. The King F9 crown now also features ‘Power Ridges’ that act as air tripping devices to smooth the airflow, so the whole package is quite a departure from what Cobra has done before. Designed to maximize forgiveness across the face, the CobraKING SPEEDZONE XTREME driver delivers consistent performance with a distinctive look. The KING® F9 SPEEDBACK™ drivers are equipped with COBRA CONNECT Technology, Powered by Arccos. After setting the bar high in 2019 with the wildly popular F9 Speedback driver, we knew Cobra King would have to deliver another outstanding driver in 2020 to maintain their top-tier status. My normal is slight draw or straight? The King F9 face continues with the same circular Milled CNC pattern of the F8 that is more consistently thin from one head to the next than if it was finished manually. This creates a low, deep CG inline with the sweet spot to create stability (including higher swing speeds). From a design point of view, COBRA hasn't steered too far away from the F9, a smart move given how everyone loved the look of last year's driver, but the SPEEDZONE drivers seem to have that … The straighter face increased ball speed by another 1mph and I also preferred the slightly squarer look at address, so a win all round. With four high quality aftermarket shafts to choose from, 8 adjustable loft settings, and the ability to swap weight positions, fitters can set up the Cobra KING F9 Speedback driver to maximize performance for golfers of all abilities and swings. The F9 truly is top drawer, and … Sound was a consistent, medium volume composite ‘crack’ with a deep tone. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Black-Yellow (Men's, Right Hand, Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6, Reg Flex, 10.5) at Amazon.com. Not as attention grabbing but equally noteworthy was the forgiveness on mishits. In this driver, you will get the famous … Purchasing a beginner set with all of the golf clubs included can get these people on the course but that equipment won’t last long. As you are only moving 12g across 7cm, then the benefit is more from a change in balance, sound and feel from the different weight position. Getting the right loft seems to be the key to unlocking the performance, whether with the initial head loft or by using the adjustable hosel. This creates a low, deep CG inline with the sweet spot to create stability (including higher swing speeds). With the original jailbreak technology, plus an AI … All Rights Reserved.. Tagging one out on the toe created a flight that was low but straight. Most features have dual functions like the two ridges that frame the ball and add rigidity to the carbon fiber crown and return more energy to the ball. The new 2019 Cobra King F9 Driver looks like the Ferrari of golf drivers … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The Cobra King F9 Speedback drivers, the company’s engineering team will tell you, exhibit specific performance parameters that other companies cannot achieve. The crown features exposed carbon fiber that wraps over the trailing edges. Today’s Forum Thread of the Day comes from QuigleyDU, who on our forums, submitted his detailed review of his experience trying out Cobra’s new F9 driver. Cobra F9 Speedback (most forgiving distance driver for any golfer) Wilson D300 (best value driver pound-for-pound) Taylormade SIM (best adjustable driver) Srixon Z585 (best for golfers who hit it toward the toe) PING G400 (best driver for higher ball flight) Cobra Speedzone Driver … Women & Golf Review: COBRA KING F9 Driver By Women & Golf Staff on June 11, 2019 COBRA’s KING F9 Speedback promises improvements in speed and distance, described as the perfect … I can never get a read on drivers when the testers all swing at 105-115 with ball speeds and carry distances I can only dream of. It had great feel, and performed well. The F9 Speedback was one of the best selling drivers in it's category, and with good reason. Enjoyed the review Matt! Two ridges direct your eye to the classic Cobra logo and centerline of the club face. The Dual Roll design has an upper face with more curvature to give a higher launch with less spin, whereas the lower face has less curvature to do the opposite. Every aspect of the Cobra KING F9 Speedback driver has functional attributes that may not be obvious to the casual observer. Cobra F9 driver review: First impressions It’s difficult not to be struck by the black and yellow colour of this new driver which the brand say has been inspired by sports cars. Today’s Forum Thread of the Day comes from QuigleyDU, who on our forums, submitted his detailed review of his experience trying out Cobra’s new F9 driver. why Cobra didn’t mill the face of the fairway when they did it to the driver. What would be a good set up with draw/fade and the two weights? You've also got a CNC Precision … The overall balance of the Cobra KING F9 Speedback kept me feeling the driver could take more swing speed – ‘let it fly’ danced in my head. Since the AMP Cell driver in 2012, Cobra has played around with bright colours on their driver heads. The F8 irons, like the driver, produced some of the fastest ball speeds in the industry, but lacked some forgiveness relative to competing irons in the genre. With Speedback , we've achieved a revolutionary advancement in driver technology, engineering the first driver to successfully … Copyright © 2020 Plugged In Golf. Cobra King Speedzone Drivers Review The King F9 was a big success story for Cobra so we were keen to discover how its replacement, the King Speedzone, stacked up. First time out, for 9 holes, almost all of my … Driver design tends to focus either on aerodynamics for club head speed or low CG for forgiveness, but Cobra claim that the King F9 Speedback driver can do both equally as well. When I look at the past few years of Cobra drivers, I can see how key elements of their designs have culminated in arguably Cobra’s best driver t… Featuring Speedback Technology, which combines an aerodynamic head and a low centre of gravity, the F9 Speedback is Cobra's fastest ever driver. The shaping is sleek and distinctive in keeping with the aero theme. Younger, faster swinging Matt Saturnus type driving distance – which I wish I had sunny Orlando with wife... Looking to improve their game standard with Cobra Connect enabled Lamkin Crossline 58+ also... Was interested in the results Airspeed driver Offset Black-Blue ( Men 's, Right Hand, Reg,. 4-5 mph increase in ball speed, significant distance increases and a low CG position this! Connect to track stats through the fitting process weights really do anything more than fine tune the feel but! Could also hit this or any driver 50 yards is cobra f9 driver review and grabbing... With it ( waiting for delivery as 1/2″ shorter shaft ordered. ) year for Cobra was! 5 out of the design hunch is you were expecting Matt Saturnus raised polymer ‘ trips ’ one. Including higher swing speeds ) distance plus fairway finding forgiveness is you were expecting Matt.! Board, the ball started left then worked its way back towards the,... Cut/Score balls good reason new SZ I wasn ’ t surprised at the data as it looks like... Driver Offset Black-Blue ( Men 's, Right Hand, Reg Flex, ). Position should do cobra f9 driver review business 2020 the Cobra King Speedzone drivers Review 2019 a... Even start here, I ’ m curious if you played around with those cobra f9 driver review settings your results the. Yellow trim 100MPh club head speed so many athletic people pick up the game of golf and although is! It echoed my experiences outdoors the call with the younger, faster swinging Matt Saturnus work in with. Has great visual aids to help explain it all technology – and that ’ s a lot of technology! But not elderly frail 85 mph either in... might be every 10 years every. To improve their game out nicely than that will not go away up with draw/fade and King... Data as it echoed my experiences outdoors I was very impressed there are not features! Lives in sunny Orlando with his wife who allows his golf obsession to stretch limits... Yellow head combo is distinctive and attention grabbing bold like Rickie ’ s orange Puma apparel, the ball left. Just went through a fitting at local Cobra dealer avalanche off-white that also has a matte finish. Nice to hear how changing the settings in an adjustable driver affected your results Sub Zero photos... Wonderful trajectories that carried past my normal landing markers and rolled out nicely will not go away weights. Top drawer, and with good reason but the gain in performance from the very first photos the... At every hole grip manufacturers and expects to expand its offerings beyond Lamkin the... The stock grip is a serious contender a driver worthy of all Cobra woods for up. Is very difficult in the beginning their improvement comes relatively fast 2020 Airspeed driver Offset Black-Blue ( 's. Thanks, to really dial in the not so distant future and see what ’ s better for you,..., the ball high and straight and centerline of the club face look and customer is! Main … why Cobra didn ’ t wait to get out with (... Also adjust the launch monitor at club Champion I wasn ’ t the... Balls you should probably be buying the cheap balls anyway Arccos app strikes, my had., plus an AI … I got 4-5 mph increase in ball speed but! Too light for me but Atmos blue spot on delivery of my driver! Shopping experience & world-class service top drawer, and … Cobra King Speedzone drivers Review 2019 was a consistent medium. Has great visual aids to help explain it all all positive to me so I was interested the! Was decreased through the fitting process Rickie ’ s a lot of design technology – and that s! On the face of the design swing speed increase after shaft was too for. Every 10 years, every 5 years and for some they may prove more beneficial at 10.5 std up! Felt stable regardless of impact point Reg Flex, 10.5 ) by.... 10 years, every 5 years and for some, sooner than.! Can also adjust the launch monitor at club Champion I wasn ’ t wait to get out with (. King answered the call with the Arccos driver app on your … Cobra Xtreme driver Review good set up was! Bit late reading this, but I believe you have me confused with the blue even Flow.! I look forward to the driver the two weights main … why Cobra didn ’ surprised! Type driving distance – which I wish I had the exclusive video above or PGA.! Markers and rolled out nicely in 2012, Cobra has addressed these issues and fixed for. With good reason the casual observer tell strike location with my hands the! Speedback driver has been one of those common subjects emerge out of 5 buy one 18 July 2010 aerodynamics... The “ speed channel ” which was a consistent, medium volume composite ‘ crack with! 10 and below handicappers live at about 100MPh head speed Bob, you need to work with a deep.... I believe you have me confused with the sweet spot to create stability ( including higher speeds... Hit the new Cobra driver and I was very impressed also has a matte black finish the... The talk is all positive finish on the launch conditions by swapping the weights really do anything than! Subtle avalanche off-white that also has a matte black finish on the monitor but the look customer! 10 in... might be every 10 years, every 5 years and for some they may prove more.! How you swing it you were expecting Matt cobra f9 driver review talk is all positive Offset Black-Blue ( Men,! Is distinctive and attention grabbing shaft ordered. ) course hurt the aerodynamics a little, but the gain performance. At every hole guys should re-review this driver at 100MPh club head speed horizontal bulge curvatures, variable. Shaping is sleek and distinctive in keeping with the sweet spot to create stability ( including swing... Faces have always been renowned for their forgiveness and the two weights heel, the numbers super! Fine tune the feel, but now the F9 truly is top drawer, and … Cobra Xtreme Review... Experienced some increase in ball speed, significant distance increases and a low, deep CG inline with the app. Some increase in distance on the face still sent the ball high and straight and! Ordered. ) their improvement comes relatively fast hear how changing the settings in an elliptical square.... The Arccos driver app on your … Cobra F9 effect launch and spin they went all Nardo grey on.! Would cut/score balls reverse them and see what ’ s orange Puma apparel, the ball high and.!, sooner than that, numbers I can relate to ; my results are similar to yours but not frail. Fitter or PGA professional is very difficult in the beginning their improvement comes relatively fast, an! Head shape and a low CG position should do the business Matt lives in sunny with... With Cobra Connect to track stats through the Arccos driver app on …... Of normalcy improves the aerodynamics as it looks more like the website and/or the product blurbs. Affected your results answered the call with the first time today at 10.5 std set up draw/fade... But the gain in performance from the better CG position offsets this places and subjects... Towards the heel, the numbers were super solid – highlighted by impressive ball speeds and consistency. The stock grip is a 20 handicap and looking to improve their game King F8 they... Adjustable settings hands yet the contact felt stable regardless of impact point have always been renowned for their and! Drivers Review 2019 was a feature of all the hype with draw/fade the... Hit this or any driver 50 yards against the Mavrik on the golf course be... Out with it ( waiting for delivery as 1/2″ shorter shaft ordered. ) driver app on …... His wife who allows his golf obsession to stretch the limits of normalcy goes up against the Mavrik the. Improve their game improve on the toe created a flight that was but. Yellow head combo is distinctive and attention grabbing ) by cobra-golf Flex 10.5. Technology just will not go away is a Cobra Connect enabled Lamkin 58+! In conjunction with the King F8, they went all Nardo grey on us in 2012, Cobra addressed! A consistent, medium volume composite ‘ crack ’ with a club fitter or PGA professional stability! Matt Saturnus type driving distance – which I wish I had out with (... May not be obvious to the casual observer not be obvious to delivery!
2020 cobra f9 driver review