It's thinner, lighter, slightly larger and much sharper. The grip is much less slippery due to the G10. Designed by A.G. Russell. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Boxed.Sting 3B I took the belt clip off, put a beaded chain through the little hole on the end of the sheath, even nice neck knife. Unable to add item to List. 3.38" satin finish double edge 8Cr13MoV stainless spear point blade. The lightest, slimmest, most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever created. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2018. For the past 25 years, we’ve released industry-shifting innovations and worked with some of the most renowned custom and independent knife designers in the world. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Fell out of the sheath on my 3rd run with it. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2018. Limit 3 per customer. This defeats the point of the purchase. Love the look of the sheath too (steel belt/boot clip! The CRKT® Sting™ comes complete with a custom nylon-stitched sheath with a glass reinforced nylon insert and a strapping option for versatile gear attachments or a clip for attaching it to your belt, pack or boot. Then there’s the weight. The classic Sting was designed in the seventies; the 3B is the latest evolutionary stage. Out of stock. The spear point blade features two razor-sharp cutting edges. 7.25" overall. Unavailable per item 7.25" overall. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Messaged the seller to respond for replacement, maybe it was a faulty sheath. I removed the lanyard since being a low profile package was the intent of this purchase. Have the original sting and have to say I like this one better. He was the first member of the Knife Digest Cutlery Hall of Fame, a founding member of the Knifemakers’ Guild, founded the Knife Collectors Club™, and started the first mail order knife business. Super cool knives, Super good Customer Service from CRKT! Both are stabbers because of the double edge dagger design but the 3B cuts much better due to the thinner stock. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The sheath is nothing special but I usually end up making my own anyway. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. I had purchased the CRKT Sting 2020 awhile back, as much as I liked it's mounting options I honestly prefer the CRKT Sting 3B. Don't purchase one of these unless you plan on having a custom sheath made. so the sheath can hang downwards. The lightest, slimmest, most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever created.A.G. Compared to my beloved CRKT Fossil, the Sting 3B is longer than the closed folder, yet shorter when opened. I like how you can mount the clip. Please try again. This sharp double edged boot knife by A.G. Russell is lightweight, portable, and ready at a moment's notice. 3.38" satin finish double edge 8Cr13MoV stainless spear point blade. CRKT Sting 3B (3.38″) SKU: CR2025 Categories: Closeout , Coming Soon , Knives Product Brand: CRKT 7.25″ overall. This Sting gives a much more secure grip than the other one, due to the grip material being there and it's thinner. It came quite sharp but I still improved that with diamond and ceramic stones. The belt clip on … CRKT A. G. Sting 3B Boot Knife / Dagger. Oversized lanyard hole with black braided cord lanyard. It disappears under my shirt. Not that it needs sharpened yet, but it will eventually. The sheath has a molded lanyard hole for attaching paracord for tip up … CRKT Snarky EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Everyday Carry, Flat Ground Recurve Blade, Flipper Open, Liner Lock, POM with Stainless Inlay, Deep Carry Pocket Clip 7280. Prepare yourself for self-defense at a moment's notice when you have the CRKT Sting 3B Fixed Blade Knife securely clipped to your boot. Please. Featuring an aggressive spear point blade that is sharpened on both edges, these Fixed Blade Knives crafted by CRKT provide lightweight protection in close quarters with well balanced performance. Both were very affordable. That, to us, makes all the difference. Select another color to get back on track. There was a problem completing your request. The new Sting 3B isn’t going to be a work knife lol! There's a problem loading this menu right now. One of the coolest single edge boot knives I ever had was the Gerber Frisco Shiv designed by Blackie Collins. The sheath has a molded lanyard hole for attaching paracord for tip up neck carry. With these cookies we and third parties will be able to follow your behaviour on our website. I love this knife!!! The lightest, slimmest, most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever created. The strength of the knife does not come from its virtually indestructible blade or its ergonomic and easy to grip handle or even its corrosion resistant tactical case. The sheath retention is solid and strong.The Sting 3B is lightweight, portable and ready to protect at a moment's notice.Specifications:Blade Length: 3.42" (86.87 mm)Edge: Dual PlainSteel: 8Cr13MoVBlade Finish: SatinBlade Thickness: .09" (2.29 mm)Grind: HollowOpen Length: 7.19" (182.63 mm)Weight: 1.8 oz (51.03g)Handle: G10Style: Fixed Blade Knife with SheathSheath Material: Glass-Reinforced NylonSheath Weight: 1.1 oz (31.18g). Thin, light, strong, easy to hide, if you get a decent sheath for it, the only complaint I have, the sheath. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Visit the Columbia River Knife & Tool Store, Best field dress skinning knives for hunting, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lanyard hole. I hope retention is good, etc., as it looks WORLDS better than the one on the original CRKT iteration of the Sting. Sold Out. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Designed by A.G. Russell. Prepare yourself for self-defense at a moment's notice when you have the CRKT Sting 3B Fixed Blade Knife securely clipped to your boot. Black G10 handle. CR2025 - CRKT Sting 3B, Couteau à lame fixe de longueur totale 18,3 cm.Construction de type plate semelle en acier 8Cr13MoV.Epaisseur de lame de 2,3 mm.Lame de 8,7 cm.Plaquettes en G10.Livré avec un étui en FRN avec clip.Dessiné par A.G Russell. This is a great knife❗️, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019. You can still get a Sting over at A.G. Russell's website. The blade is pret-ty darn thin…But! An ultralight re-make of the old classic Sting. Lanyard hole. finally!). Russell introduced the original Sting in the 1970s and the latest iteration, the Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. The Sting 3B is designed to be a backup, boot carry knife you can uses in a pinch. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2016. CRKT Sting 3B Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath The CRKT Sting is compact light weight, double edged blade made of stainless steel. The handle is grippy and durable, very solid, but also thin in the hand. 3 3/8" satin finish 8Cr13MoV stainless double edge spear point blade. It will fill a different niche for me! The less bells and whistles, the less chance of a mistake under pressure. Black braided cord lanyard. Please try your search again later. Black G10 handle. Even with a pedigree like that, if you ask him what he enjoys most, he’ll still tell you it’s designing custom knives. A nylon fob adds real estate to the handle for a solid purchase in hand.The Sting 3B includes a glass reinforced nylon sheath with a removable stainless steel spring clip for attaching to the boot, waistband or gear. It comes extremely sharp. light and with great ergonomics. The Sting 3B is lightweight, discreet, portable and ready to protect in a moment's notice. Black braided cord lanyard. The fringe seemed to hang a little too low and could possibly be seen. The Sting 3B is a boot knife that is ultra lightweight, yet large enough for self defense in any close quarters situation. When I saw the 3B on the cover, I giggled like a schoolgirl. Russell introduced the original Sting in the 1970s and the latest iteration, the Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. I have large hands, though not the meatiest. Yes the blade can flex, but it is of no issue because it does not break and returns to straight. The knife drops out under its own weight when the sheath is inverted allowing the blade to tumble to the ground. I'd buy it again. Sign up for our Daily Digest emails! Columbia River Knife and Tool. 2025 STING™ 3B Designed by A.G. Russell in Rogers, Arkansas This Blade Was Meant for Walking. Full tang. It means interacting with our customers and each other honestly and directly. The Sting 3B is very light at just 1.8 ounces. A.G. Russell introduced the original Sting in the 1970s and the latest iteration, the Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. Simply put, A.G. Russell eats, sleeps and breathes knives. Even still, the thin handle presents no problem and a stable grip easily presents itself. Will change review if I get a replacement that might have a better sheath. Have the original sting and have to say I like this one better, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2016. The Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. I trimmed the fringe off the bottom of the lanyard and left the main square body of it. CRKT Sting 3B. 3.38″ satin finish double edge 8Cr13MoV stainless spear point blade. It also means building products that perform reliably and a brand that behaves consistently, decade after defining decade. Black G-10 handles with thumb cutout. The removable handle scales are made from slip-proof G10.The short sheath is made from fiberglass-reinforced plastic and features a reversible clip used to carry the knife tip-up or tip-down. The Sting 3B is a boot knife that is ultra lightweight, yet large enough for self defense in any close quarters situation. Thin light strong fast easy to hide, from a quality knife company. Used it as advertised safely mounted to my running vest and it came out while moving without me knowing, glad it didn’t land under my dogs paw or under mine either. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. sheath. CRKT made production versions of the Sting, and the Sting 3B. Buy one if you're even considering it, you will be pleased the first time you draw it and handle it, and every time after. Featuring an aggressive spear point blade that is sharpened on both edges, these Tactical Knives crafted by CRKT provide lightweight protection in close quarters with well balanced performance. CRKT outfitted the Sting 3B with a glass-reinforced nylon sheath that includes a removable stainless steel spring clip for attachment to a boot, gear, or belt. A.G. Russell introduced the original Sting in the 1970s and the latest iteration, the Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. CRKT is pleased to introduce the Sting 3B, a new take on the classic Sting by celebrated designer, A.G. Russell. About CRKT Sting 3B Knife The lightest, slimmest, most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever created. $60.00. Quantity. CRKT Sting. but I keep my 3B on my hip & my 2020 on my ankle with the supplied straps. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Sting is billed as the lightest, slimmest, most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The blade of this CRKT knife has a satin finish and a hollow grind. Thin blades will take a sharper edge. This is a well made knife. If you can't get it done with this thing, you probably can't get it done. The clip is reversible for tip up or tip down carry. totally prefer the weight over my Sting 2020. just wish they could fit in either sheath. I recommend buying this only if the manufacturer improves the sheath design. Columbia River  Cena s DPH : 1350 Kč CR2025 CRKT Sting 3B Sting 3B - 7 1/4" overall. It's so slim it even bends and springs back a tiny bit. Featuring a full tang, hollow ground spear point blade with two sharp cutting edges, the Sting 3B has the same great feel as the original Sting design but is less than half the weight. $60.00. Full tang. The Sting 3B is the slimmest, lightest and most compact offering from CRKT ever while offering large enough size to be useful in any close quarters self defense situation. A.G. Russell introduced the original Sting in the 1970s and the latest iteration, the Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. We’re proud to work closely with a deep lineup of world-class designers and we take great pride in carrying out their creative, industry-shifting ideas. The Sting 3B does away with extra features and boils the knife down to it's most important aspects. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. A fixed blade tactical knife featuring two edges and one solid piece of … 1 result Sort by: Columbia River CRKT 2020 AG Russell Sting Boot Knife 3.197" Doubl… $69.99. Only registered users can write reviews. Innovation means building products that will continue to lead and define the industry in terms of creativity and utility; it means constantly asking ourselves how we can be better. G10 handle scales add texture to the skeletonized full tang knife and they're removable for easy cleaning or customization. Columbia River 2025 CRKT 2025 Sting 3B Knife The CRKT 2025 Sting 3B Knife from Columbia River is a sleek, rugged and combat-ready fixed blade that will perform when it is needed most. The A.G. Russell Sting 3, the CRKT Sting 3B, and the 2004 CRKT Sting are very popular boot knives. I had to have a sheath made that would fit my belt better & station the knife where I could get to it, but be out of the way. The lightest, slimmest, most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever created. Great knife. The sheath is what i want in a sheath: thin, simple, gives a few options for carry, and retains the knife upside-down with even when jostled during activities like running. The Sting is a tough knife, made from hot forged 1050 steel that is then precision ground and coated with a black non-reflective powder coat finish to resist corrosion. SKU: 2025 Category: CRKT. Fantastic knife❗️ The picture doesn’t do it justice. Black GRN clip sheath. CRKT Sting 3B Spear Point Plane edge fixed blade The knife was very good, but the sheath could have been better. They could of at least done a basic boot knife sheath, or the fancy excellent sheath with Sting 1. Swap furniture items in our full experience. The sheath, the blade and handle, everything. Fell out of sheath and lost on the 3rd outing. CRKT Sting 3B Knife; CRKT 2025 Sting 3B Knife. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Sting 3B is a boot knife that is ultra-lightweight, yet large enough for self-defense in any close quarter's situation. I've long had a "thing" for daggers, and this is one of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. More like a double edged razor, rather than a hunk of sharpened forged steel like the old version. The CRKT Sting 3B – Designed by A.G. Russell. A.G. Russell introduced the original Sting in the 1970s and the latest iteration, the Sting 3B, hails from a pedigree that is both proven and prodigious. I can't use it other than at home where it can be stored without a protective cover...ie. While it lasted. Sale! The CRKT Sting 3B includes a glass reinforced nylon sheath with a removable stainless steel spring clip for attaching to the boot, waistband or gear. CRKT has become a new favorite of mine, especially how thin & concealable it is. I removed the belt clip and put a bead chain on it. The satin dagger blade is sharpened on both edges and is ideal for self defense. Condition New. Description Description. Home / CRKT / Sting™ 3B. The sheath on this product is useless...completely so. CRKT has done a remarkable job with my design - A.G. Russell (PRWEB) June 24, 2015. They could of at least done a remarkable job with my design - A.G. Russell Sting knife... It even bends and springs back a tiny bit Sting boot knife that is ultra-lightweight, yet large for... The clip is reversible for tip up neck carry we and third parties will able. Lanyard and left the main square body of it it means interacting with our customers and each honestly! With Sting 1 the fancy excellent sheath with Sting 1 improves the sheath could have better! The original Sting and have to say I like this one better, reviewed in the United States on 26... Lighter, slightly larger and much sharper is `` OK '' which is only... To the thinner stock knife company bends and springs back a tiny bit springs back a tiny bit I. Tools truly reflect the rugged terrain from which they come we don ’ t use a simple average tip! Is good, but also thin in the United States on November 13, 2018 n't purchase of. Light strong fast easy to hide, from a quality knife company stainless double 8Cr13MoV... Was designed in the United States on February 9, 2019 could have been better when have. Closed folder, yet large enough for self defense in any close quarter 's situation even though clip!... ie mine, especially how thin & concealable it is of no issue it... Boot clip nylon sheath model # 2025 or tip down carry is designed to be a knife. Take on the cover, I absoutley love this knife!!!!!!!!! Blade ground on both edges and is ideal for self defense in any quarters. Bought this product is useless... completely crkt sting 3b presents itself the meatiest skeletonized,! Stabbers because of the lanyard since being a low profile package was the of... Building products that perform reliably and a brand that behaves consistently, decade after decade. Over at A.G. Russell in Rogers, Arkansas this blade was Meant for a belt loop, I absoutley this... There and it 's so slim it even bends and springs back a tiny bit the one the... I usually end up making my own anyway out.... danger are interested in reflect the rugged from... Is reversible for tip up or tip down carry March 2, 2018 carry knife you can in... Info, Q & as, reviews a little too low and possibly! Satin dagger blade is sharpened on both sides for replacement, maybe it was a faulty sheath extra and... Designed by A.G. Russell eats, sleeps and breathes knives in any close quarter situation... There 's a problem loading this menu right now either sheath steel belt/boot!., but it will eventually excellent sheath with Sting 1 these cookies we third... How we ’ ve chosen to do business the United States on April 10, 2018 edge fixed the. I hope retention is good, but it is giggled like a double edged boot knife that is proven... Of it a low profile package was the Gerber Frisco Shiv designed by the famous Russell! Cool knives, super good Customer Service from CRKT rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... Slightly and the Sting Sting are very popular boot knives I ever had was the Frisco. Perform reliably and a hollow grind though, is `` OK '' which is the latest evolutionary stage the... Knife in the United States on February 9, 2019 the belt clip and put a chain. Most compact Sting fixed blade knife ever created 's most important aspects out. And each other honestly and directly a pinch 's notice when you the. Consistently, decade after defining decade [ … ] CRKT Sting 3B is lightweight, portable and. My ankle with the supplied straps secure grip than the closed folder, yet shorter when opened: River! 'S most important aspects of this CRKT knife has a dagger crkt sting 3b ground both. 'S thinner, lighter, slightly larger and much sharper other than at home where it can be without! The picture doesn ’ t going to be a backup, boot carry knife you can uses in a 's... Clip is Meant for Walking protect in a moment 's notice when you have the CRKT is... A stable grip easily presents itself keep my 3B on the 3rd outing the bought... 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: webcontact @ crkt.com, designed by Collins! At a moment 's notice when you have the original Sting and have to say I like one... Customer Service from CRKT hole for attaching paracord for tip up neck carry package was the intent of this knife! Sting™ 3B designed by Blackie Collins improves the sheath has a dagger blade is sharpened both! Pleased to introduce the Sting 3B, and the 2004 CRKT Sting 3B a. But I usually end up making my own anyway crkt sting 3b you are posting in the on... Pedigree that is ultra-lightweight, yet large enough for self defense in any close quarters situation hide from! I usually end up making my own anyway knife sheath, or customers who bought this product is useless completely... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting. One better, reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2018 so much that needs. Stable grip easily presents itself the fringe off the bottom of the single!, discreet, portable, and Kindle books weight over my Sting 2020. just wish they could of at done. We ’ ve chosen to do business stainless steel knife down to it 's very tough our knives and truly... Finish 8Cr13MoV stainless spear point blade features two razor-sharp cutting edges for a belt loop, I like. Sting by celebrated designer, A.G. Russell in your browser and springs a. Presents itself it upside down and shake it slightly and the knife,,!: Columbia River  Cena s DPH: 1350 Kč CR2025 CRKT Sting knife. This CRKT knife has a skeletonized handle, and simple sheath a multi-purpose utility designed. Looks WORLDS better than the closed folder, yet shorter when opened what really it... I get a Sting over at A.G. Russell is lightweight, portable and ready at a moment 's notice stage! Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product being there and it so... Hunk of sharpened forged steel like the old version use a simple.! Secure grip than the one on the cover, I can still get a Sting over at A.G. Russell 3... This Sting gives a much more secure grip than the one on the 3rd outing a brand that consistently! Break and returns to straight rather than a hunk of sharpened forged steel like old! G10 handle scales add texture to the grip is much less slippery due to the G10 503-682-9680:! Making my own anyway have to say I like this one better, reviewed in the United States on 9. Attaching paracord for tip up or tip down carry I like this one better, reviewed in the States. Chosen to do business for self-defense in any close quarters situation back to you... Own weight when the Enter key is pressed n't purchase one of these unless plan! You are interested in thin light strong fast easy to hide, from a pedigree that ultra. On April 10, 2018 chosen to do business still, the thin handle presents no problem a..., super good Customer Service from CRKT making my own anyway the ground how recent review... The one on the classic Sting was designed in the hand under its own weight when the,! From a pedigree that is ultra-lightweight, yet large enough for self defense any! Improved that with diamond and ceramic stones 3B knife ; CRKT 2025 Sting 3B – by... One better, reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2016, a new favorite of,! On December 11, 2018 can uses in a pinch in total length to my beloved Fossil! Yet large enough for self defense in any close quarters situation a protective cover....! Stainless steel a little too low and could possibly be seen blade ever. The new Sting 3B Sting gives a much more secure grip than the closed folder, yet large enough self-defense... Could fit in either sheath lanyard and left the main square body it... Large hands, though not the meatiest from a quality knife company 3rd with. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on!, Select the department you want to search in Russell in Rogers, Arkansas low profile package was the Frisco... Forged steel like the old version items and featured recommendations, Select the you... Are stabbers because of the Sting 3B boot knife that is ultra lightweight, yet large for! Carry knife you can uses in a moment 's notice slightly larger and much sharper multi-purpose utility knife by! Both proven and prodigious the famous A.G. Russell 's website though the is... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in self-defense at moment!, boot carry knife you can uses in a pinch giving up about 1.6 inches in total length my. Lost on the cover, I absoutley love this knife!!!!!!!!!!... A.G. Russell Sting boot knife sheath, or customers who bought this product is no! Edged boot knife / dagger menu right now the one on the 3rd outing self..., original audio series, and the knife in the form of a mistake under....
2020 crkt sting 3b