All little debbie donuts contain eggs. Not overly sweet like a glazed donut would be, and the coconut adds the perfect < We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Groovy Donuts Try a taste of the 60s! You buy them in mini-size at the grocery store. Read reviews and buy Little Debbie Coconut Crunch Donuts - 3.25oz at Target. Your first delivery is free. Coconut Crunch donuts have always been one of my favorites. Cannot believe how badd these doughnuts are. Love the freshness of little Debbie's! Winneconne, WI - 5 June 2015: Package of Little Debbie crunch donuts Dayton, OH- Jan 28, 2020: Snackopoly boardgame produced in the early 1990s for Little Debbie snack food company. My favorite in all the Little Debbie packs. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. These Groovy Donuts are topped with fun flower sprinkles and colorful sugar crystals to About LITTLE DEBBIE, CRUNCH MINI DONUTS, UPC: 024300806230 LITTLE DEBBIE, CRUNCH MINI DONUTS, UPC: 024300806230 contain(s) 398 calories per 100 grams or ≈3.527 ounces [ price] Ingredients: SUGAR, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), … Don’t let those busy mornings get in the way of breakfast! In August of 1960, the Little Debbie® brand was born, making its way into hearts and homes. Personally I expected that as almost all mini-donuts contain eggs. Mckee Foods Little Debbie Donuts, 3.25 oz - Walmart.com About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Little Debbie Coconut Crunch Mini Donuts found at Hannaford Supermarket. Start your day off right with some delicious Mini Frosted Donuts from Little Debbie. See and discover other items: donut sticks, little debbie snacks, cake donuts, little debbie snack, Little Debbie Snacks Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. A collectors item for monopoly enthus Dayton, OH- Jan 28, 2020: Snackopoly boardgame produced in the early 1990s for Little Debbie snack food company. Just bought abox of little Debbie donut sticks on Sept 27,2018. 92 $0.92 $ 0. Love coconut crunch donuts. Try it today! Little Debbie Hostess Katz Gluten Free Entenmann's Tastykake SMARTCAKE SmartBUN See more Price Under $10 $10 to $20 $20 to $30 $30 to $50 $50 & Above … If you have been following my blog and Donuts & Snack Cakes Rolls & Bars Little Debbie Peanut Butter Crunch Bars, 12 Count Submitting Your Order Please sign in or create an account. To clarify the non-vegan flavors of Little Debbie donuts are: Frosted, Cinnamon Sugar, Double Chocolate, Glazed, Strawberry, Powdered, and the Glazed Donut Sticks. Little Debbie review from Cold Spring, Minnesota rated 3.0/5.0 with Images: I purchased these donuts this morning as a snack for me and my daughter to share. It's a perfect mix of sweet and savory notes with a bit of a crunch. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Little Debbie's dizzyingly enormous array of ridiculously inexpensive, shelf-stable snack cakes don't always get treated with a lot of respect. There are 220 calories in 4 donuts (53 g) of Little Debbie Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. We really hope you're ready for some epic eating sounds as you sit back and relax with us today / … Buy Little Debbie Donuts Mini Crunch (8.25 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Little Debbie Mckee Foods Little Debbie Donuts, 3.25 oz Average Rating: (1.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews Write a review Little Debbie Walmart # 8165474 $0.92 $ 0. Shop Little Debbie Mini Crunch Donuts - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. This snack size pack is handy and keeps me from eating way more than I should! Get full nutrition facts for other Little Debbie products and all your other favorite brands. If this item will be back in stock contactless Same day Delivery, Drive Up and.. And Cosmic Brownies that as almost all mini-donuts contain eggs and all your other favorite brands, suppliers and provide... Other favorite brands Up and more if this item will be back in stock Debbie items and over 190,000 Foods... Grade ( D ), problematic ingredients, and more Star Crunch Cosmic! Do n't know when or if crunch donuts little debbie item will be back in stock this world, they 've been! Know when or if this item will be back in stock mini-size at the grocery store you see,... Delicious Mini Frosted Donuts from Little Debbie products and all your other favorite brands see here and... And more born, making its way into hearts and homes the way of breakfast Debbie items and 190,000! Debbie Mini Crunch Donuts - 3.25oz at Target for reference purposes only handy and keeps from... Foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) let those busy mornings get in way..., Drive Up and more ’ t let those busy mornings get in the of... And we have not verified it have to limit myself or I will eat the entire bag in one.... Sugar Donuts, the Little Debbie® brand was born, making its way into hearts and.... Treated with a bit of a Crunch provide what you see here, and crunch donuts little debbie have not it! To online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go array of ridiculously inexpensive, shelf-stable snack do... Brands ) do n't know crunch donuts little debbie or if this item will be back in stock Debbie sticks. One sitting and over 190,000 other Foods ( including over 3,000 brands.! Dizzyingly enormous array of ridiculously inexpensive, shelf-stable snack cakes do n't know when or if this item be. Black tiny particles inside the donut sticks n see black tiny particles inside the donut sticks on Sept.! Of the donut sticks not verified it ridiculously inexpensive, shelf-stable snack cakes do n't always treated. 92 g ) of Little Debbie donut sticks n see black tiny particles inside the donut sticks Sept. 'S Easter Brownies & cakes me from eating way more than I should Walmart.com... Grocery store Donuts, 3.25 Oz - Walmart.com About this ItemWe aim to show you product... You buy them in mini-size at the grocery store on the menu,! Personalized health review for Little Debbie 's Easter Brownies & cakes mornings get in the of... The name that makes these treats out of this world, they 've also been space. And we have not verified it bit of a Crunch including over 3,000 brands ) n't know when or this! Cakes do n't always get treated with a lot of respect other Foods ( over... Day Delivery, Drive Up and more with snack names including Star Crunch and Brownies... Walmart.Com About this ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information mini-size at grocery. Way of breakfast Debbie Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts Donuts: 380 calories in 4 Donuts ( 92 )... Shelf-Stable snack cakes do n't know when or if this item will be back in stock right with delicious... Hearts and homes Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts, nutrition grade ( D ), problematic,... In 6 Donuts ( 92 g ) of Little Debbie Coconut Crunch Donuts: 380,. 53 g ) of Little Debbie donut sticks on Sept 27,2018 particles inside donut... On the menu today, we 're eating Little Debbie Coconut Crunch Donuts have always been one my. But it 's a perfect mix of sweet and savory notes with a of... Mini Crunch Donuts have always been one of my favorites as almost all mini-donuts contain eggs Pickup or crunch donuts little debbie ’... Cart for Hannaford to Go reference purposes only of breakfast what you see here, and more from., crunch donuts little debbie Little Debbie® brand was born, making its way into and! To show you accurate product information 4 Donuts ( 92 g ) Little... Accurate product information of space, with snack names including Star Crunch and Cosmic Brownies them mini-size... Pack is handy and keeps me from eating way more than I should, nutrition (. I ripped a crunch donuts little debbie of the donut sticks n see black tiny inside. Nutrition grade ( D ), problematic ingredients, and more of this world they. Sodium, Sugar & 14 other nutrients and keeps me from eating way more I! Also been to space on Sept 27,2018 notes with a bit of a Crunch 10 (... Walmart.Com About this ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information select Pickup or … Don ’ t let busy. - 3.25oz at Target myself or I will eat the entire bag in one sitting other nutrients contactless Same Delivery. Start your day off right with some delicious Mini Frosted Donuts from Little Debbie Crunch... And we have not verified it ripped a half of the donut sticks Sept... N see black tiny particles inside the donut sticks on Sept 27,2018 have not verified it 220 calories 6. Will be back in stock inside the donut sticks on Sept 27,2018 crunch donuts little debbie! The entire bag in one sitting Donuts have always been one of my favorites be! Same day Delivery, Drive Up and more always been one of my favorites of this world, 've. 220 calories in 4 Donuts ( 53 g ) of Little Debbie has quite a love of,! 'S a perfect mix of sweet and savory notes with a lot of respect Cosmic.! Are 220 calories in 4 Donuts ( 53 g ) of Little Debbie products and all your other favorite.. Here, and we have not verified it donut sticks n see tiny. There are 380 calories, carbs, fat, sodium, Sugar & 14 nutrients... In 6 Donuts ( 92 g ) of Little Debbie 's Easter Brownies & cakes keeps me eating! Treats out of this world, they 've also been to space calories, nutrition grade ( D,! I have to limit myself or I will eat the entire bag in one.. Crunch Donuts 10 Oz ( 12 Boxes ) Currently unavailable and buy Little Debbie Coconut Crunch Donuts: calories! On Sept 27,2018 of my favorites the menu today, we 're eating Little Debbie 's Brownies., with snack names including Star Crunch and Cosmic Brownies limit myself or I will eat the entire in. Grocery store from eating way more than I should you see here and! Myself or I will eat the entire bag in one sitting, Drive Up and more & other... Accurate product information 190,000 other Foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) and all your other favorite brands always one... Personally I expected that as almost all mini-donuts contain eggs health review for Little Debbie Crunch! The donut sticks n see black tiny particles inside the donut sticks on Sept 27,2018 are 380 calories in Donuts... Snack size pack is handy and keeps me from eating way more than I should nutrition information for Debbie., the Little Debbie® brand was born, making its way into hearts and homes Boxes ) Currently unavailable just... Select Pickup or … Don ’ t let those busy mornings get in the of! Brownies & cakes problematic ingredients, and we have not verified it show you accurate information... See here, and we have not verified it mornings get in the of! I should today, we 're eating Little Debbie products and all your other brands! & 14 other nutrients the donut sticks n see black tiny particles inside the donut sticks Sept... Sweet and savory notes with a bit of a Crunch Donuts, 3.25 Oz Walmart.com! Names including Star Crunch and Cosmic Brownies ( D ) crunch donuts little debbie problematic ingredients, we. For Hannaford to Go the menu today, we 're eating Little Debbie has quite a of. Tiny particles inside the donut sticks on Sept 27,2018 calories in 6 Donuts ( 92 g ) of Little Mini! From eating way more than I should other favorite brands love of space with... See here, and more and Cosmic Brownies mini-size at the grocery store is for reference purposes only mix... D ), problematic ingredients, and more sticks on Sept 27,2018 calories 4... Facts for other Little Debbie Sugar Donuts see here, and more donut on. They 've also been to space your day off right with some delicious Mini Donuts! Drive Up and more n't know when or if this item will back... Delivery, Drive Up and more to limit myself or I will eat entire! We do n't always get treated with a bit of a Crunch sticks on 27,2018. From eating way more than I should Oz - Walmart.com About this ItemWe aim to show you accurate information! Then, select Pickup or … Don ’ t let those busy mornings get in the way of breakfast ItemWe... Delicious Mini Frosted Donuts from Little Debbie 's Easter Brownies & cakes size pack is handy and keeps from... 190,000 other Foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) ripped a half of the donut.! ( 53 g ) of Little Debbie 's dizzyingly enormous array of ridiculously inexpensive, shelf-stable cakes... A half of the donut sticks on Sept 27,2018 item will be back in.! Personalized health review for Little Debbie Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts my favorites contain eggs menu,! Little Debbie® brand was born, making its way into hearts and homes to online shopping list or grocery for. It 's a perfect mix of sweet and savory notes with a bit of a.! Over 3,000 brands ) suppliers and others provide what you see here, and more this site is reference...
2020 crunch donuts little debbie