I'm addicted to fizzy drinks so this could be a much healthier option! Add rum and juice of 1 lime, then shake to combine. Information can vary depending on various factors, but we have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible. The Best Air Fryer Fries (Air Fryer Chips), Peri Peri Chicken (Homemade Nando's Recipe). ... Keyword cucumber lemonade, lemonade recipe, mint lemonade, summer drink recipes. Limeade is infused with cucumber and mint and combined with sparkling water for a refreshing summer drink. This would be absolutely perfect for outdoor drinks on a hot summers day xxx. Dinner in under 30 minutes! Learn how to cook great Mint, lime and cucumber sparkling pitcher recipe . It tastes like summertime in a glass. So refreshing and so good! Sparkling Cucumber Water - This refreshing Cucumber, Mint and Lemon Fizz will cool you down and keep you hydrated, without having to reach for sugary drinks. Established in 2011, Hungry Healthy Happy has become one of the UK's most popular food and lifestyle blogs. Stir to combine, garnish with cucumber slices, lemon slices and mint and serve immediately. Here you will find easy, fast and family friendly recipes. And it didn’t hurt that I had a bunch of limes in the fridge and some mint that needed to be used asap. You can keep this in the fridge for a couple of days, however replace the cucumber slices every 12 hours as they will lose their flavour after that. They were all a match made in heaven!! A refreshing Cucumber Mint Cocktail is the answer to Friday night! We're having a heat wave here in Southern California too, so I could definitely go for some of this right about now! This looks so refreshing! Let sit for 30 minutes. But I’ll take it, because there is something magical about summer that I love. Saving to try later! It will definitely cool you down on a hot day! We love infused water. If you wanted even stronger flavor, you could also muddle the mix-ins (mush them up) before pouring in your water. However, you could keep a jug of this in the fridge for 3-4 days, but change the cucumber slices every 12 hours or so, as they will lose their flavour after that and the cucumber starts to break up. I was just reading about this drink last night! However, this water tastes great and makes it far easier to drink more water and stay hydrated, so that's always a good thing. I just find it so boring, but I know I need to drink more. Adding fresh fruit, veggies and herbs to still or sparkling water is a great way to boost flavor without adding calories or sugar. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Tag me on Instagram @tasteandtell and hashtag it #tasteandtell or leave me a comment & rating below. Join my FREE recipe club to receive new recipes and dinner ideas straight to your inbox! Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved. Well done on your new column and I agree Readly is fab. Add half a liter of cold water and the fresh mint leaves (photo 2). What a neat app. Why drink a glass of plain water when you have infuse it with fruit and fresh herbs - it makes it so much easier to drink. However, you could also use Persian or Kirby Cucumbers in this, which is what we have used in the past when we had an abundance from growing them. A favorite combination is cucumber, mint, and a few slices of lemon or lime. This sounds so refreshing for summer! I promised myself that I’d take advantage of this summer and really live it up, but so far, it has been business as usual. If you’ve tried this or any other recipe on the blog then let us know how you got on in the comments below, we love hearing from you! You can also make a great mocktail with this recipe … Let stand for … Oh yum, this looks so refreshing loving this! I used sparkling water and regular white sugar and it this was such a great with the kids. It has the refreshing qualities of spa water: cooling cucumber and relaxing mint. I might have to try that out on my mom tomorrow! Divide lime slices, mint leaves and cucumber slices between two 32 oz mason jars. This refreshing Cucumber, Mint and Lemon Fizz will cool you down and keep you hydrated, without having to reach for sugary drinks. (The green grapes were an afterthought, which is why they are not pictured above!) This Detox Lime Cucumber Mint Water is the perfect cool down drink on a hot day. The main prep is creating an infused honey syrup, which acts as a concentrate for sparkling water. Garnish … Welcome to Taste and Tell. HOW TO MAKE CUCUMBER LEMONADE – Step by Step. This drink is made with vodka, cucumber, mint simple syrup, lime juice, fresh mint and sparkling water. Combine the syrup with the lime juice and cucumber. About 4 minutes to read this article. It's light, crisp and fizzy. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Try using a sweet basil or other varieties of mint for different versions. Cucumber Mint Water; Getting adequate water is really important and drinking cucumber water is a great way to get added benefits. Gorgeous photos too. Puree cucumber mixture with an immersion blender until smooth. This is indeed a refreshing and delicious drink that is perfect for the hot weather. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I love cool, crisp cocktails in the summer and I know this would be a huge hit with me and my hubby both. I love cucumber and mint infused water so this looks like the ultimate summer refresher! Now a’days I make cucumber water — and other kinds of flavored water — all throughout the summer to stay cool and hydrated. Put all the ingredients into a large jug, chill and serve. You may enjoy these other yummy cucumber vodka drinks and more low calorie cocktails: Cucumber Melon Vodka Cooler. Start by combining the chopped cucumber, lemon juice, lime juice, and honey in the blender (photo 1). That’s why I started making my own cucumber infused water. Recipes like this help me drink more water! One trip to the store for a cucumber later, and we had limeade! In a shaker or jar, muddle 2-3 mint leaves, two cucumber slices, and 3-4 teaspoons sugar (to taste). We’ve used Waterloo, but your favorite sparkling water will work great. Step By Step Instructions. Pour into glasses and top with sparkling water. Maybe it’s all of the sunshine, or maybe it’s because I feel like we are a bit more relaxed, but I love a good summer afternoon. Wow this is an awesome combination I must try. Anything that encourages us to stay hydrated gets a big thumbs up from us. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are your…, This Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup is creamy and comforting. Remove from the heat and stir in the mint leaves. Combine the sugar, lime zest and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. It makes me sick to think of all the waste from the magazines that don't get recycled. Drinks cucumber, drink recipe, flavoured water recipe, Mint and Lemon Fizz, summer drink It's easy to whip up a big batch of it and it will look super impressive on the table at your next BBQ. I think I just need to make every dish you’ve posted this week!!!! This looks so refreshing and perfect for summer. One: Put all the ingredients into a large jug, chill and serve. Cut 3-4 very thin slices of cucumber for garnishing. And I agree, totally refreshing and satisfying for these warm summer months! 12 oz Cucumber Mint Sparkling Water; Ice; Instructions: Rub the rim of each glass with lime juice, then roll through sugar. But thank goodness it’s only June, because I have quite a few things on my summer bucket list just waiting to be crossed off. Add cold water. Top the drink with lime sparkling water. I could try swapping the lemon for lime and see if that works :). Find me sharing more family-friendly inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram. Your email address will not be published. It just sounds SO SO refreshing! It will be…, My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried…, Hearty and filling with just the right amount of spice, this Bean,…. In a heat proof bowl or liquid measuring cup, add the mint leaves and boiling water. This sparkling cucumber mint gin is the ideal cocktail to sip outside during these hot summer nights as you wait for the sun to set and the sky to turn orange. Subscribe to my free recipe newsletter to get new family friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Pinned! Deborah, this looks AMAZING. And after trying this limeade, I think there will be many more afternoons like that one! . Make the juice base: Combine the cucumber, limes, green grapes, mint, and water … Mmm adding cucumber to limeade does sound super refreshing. Did you also know that cucumber is a good source of vitamins A, B6, C and K, as well as potassium, calcium and magnesium. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved. When ready to serve, add in the sparkling water. I really need help to drink more water. Up until a few months ago, I couldn’t even tell you how long it’s been since I’ve had a glass of lemonade…Maybe 5 or 6 years? It feels like summer is in full swing here. Water – I have added water in this drink but you can definitely add soda or sparkling water. How to Make Cucumber and Mint Water *A printable recipe card with exact measurements is located at the bottom of the post. You don't have to use sparkling water, and you could just use tap water instead. Limeade is something I’ve never even thought of making myself – but this version makes me want to! It's easy to whip up a big batch of it and it will look super impressive on the table at your next BBQ. says. Let cool. I love cucumbers!! Remove from the heat and stir in the mint leaves. I am so making this recipe this week! I’ll admit – before I ever tried a drink with cucumbers in it, I thought it would be weird. One thing I can cross off, though, is making my own limeade and enjoying it out on the porch. Add the cucumber in a blender with sugar, mint leaves, and 1 cup of water. Learn how your comment data is processed. Will have to try it. Welcome to Taste and Tell. If you are trying to cut back on sugary fizzy drinks or juice, then this is a great way to do it, rather than just swapping for plain water. source: Every Day with Rachael Ray June 2013. These look awesome and so refreshing! Too funny! That drink looks refreshing. But I’ve had cucumber-infused water several times now, and it is so refreshing. If the thought of the cucumber weirds you out, at least know that the cucumber flavor isn’t super prominent – just a perfect balance of background flavor to make this the most refreshing drink you’ll have all summer! Everything we could want from a refreshing drink. Spicy Cucumber Margarita with Jalapenos. Cucumber Mint Lemonade - Lightly sweet & tart homemade lemonade with subtle flavors of cucumber and mint. It looks so incredibly refreshing!!!! Pour into a punch bowl or pitcher and top with mineral water. The cucumber and mint act as an anti-inflammatory helping you reduce bloat and the lime gives you a burst of Vitamin C.. It’s a great drink to serve at a BBQ or even a bridal or baby shower for a chic water … This fresh Sparkling Cucumber Gimlet, made with vodka, cucumber, sparkling water… I am not going to make any health claims about it being a "detox drink" or anything like that, because they don't actually exist. The cucumber, mint and lime make the water taste so refreshing and bright! Mint, lime and cucumber sparkling pitcher recipe recipe. Cucumber, limes, green grapes, mint, filtered water, sparkling water, and gin, white rum, or tequila, if desired. Mocha Frappuccino It seems like not that long ago I was complaining about the snow that seemed to never go away, and now we are enduring enjoying daily temps in the 90s. Top with sparkling water. Peel the remaining cucumber and cut into small pieces. About this Recipe: Whether you’re making drinks for a gathering, or simply want to make something refreshing for yourself, this is your drink! Put all the ingredients into a large jug. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Pin This Recipe « Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt. Thanks, I couldn't think of a more summery drink! English cucumbers work best for this recipe (the long and thin ones that you will find in most supermarkets). I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. Let the cucumbers steep for at least an hour, but for the strongest flavor, steep it overnight. Colleen @ What's Baking in the Barbershop?! Add ice and 25ml of the gin, top up with soda water and decorate with a lime slice, fresh mint sprig and 2 paper straws. Warrens Drive-In does a pretty stellar job of it, but I’m totally down with doing this one at home. Oh I so want this too! Read More, Colleen @ What's Baking in the Barbershop?! Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan and simmer just until sugar melts, about 1 minute. Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox! Come join me in my kitchen! Thanks! This Sparkling Cucumber Water is not only super refreshing and a great way to hydrate, but it will make you think you are at a luxury spa. And this fizz looks so good. And the strawberries just add a tiny touch of natural sweetness. Tag us in your creations on Instagram @hungryhealthyhappy - we love sharing photos when people make our recipes. I fid that drinking more water is great for my skin. Combine cucumber juice, simple syrup, lime juice, mint and jalapeños in a pitcher. Around the Web: Strawberry Lime Agua Fresca from Mom on Timeout Watermelon Lime Soda from Completely Delicious Banana Slush Punch from Our Best Bites. Really, it was only a matter of time before I took it a step further and added booze. This is your simple syrup. Serve over ice. Let sit for 30 minutes. Boozy Spa Water Cocktail. Limeade is my FAVORITE! Your email address will not be published. That looks so refreshing, I am definitely going to try it. Serve in a pitcher for a party or bottle individually for on-the-go hydration. Raspberry and Mint Water. Sparkling water, slices of juicy cucumber and lemon and sprigs of mint are all you need for  this refreshing drink. Place ¼ cup cucumber liquid into glass, add ice cubes and top off with sparkling water. If you are looking for a perfectly light clean tasting drink this is it. I could see myself on the patio with this. Happy summmmmmmer! You can use the hashtag #hungryhealthyhappy too. Once empty, you can refill the pitcher once and still retain some flavor. Cool as could be, this drink from Remedy Teas highlights the flavor of Japanese green tea with the double cooling action of peppermint and cucumber. Receive FREE recipes straight to your inbox. Well, it never lasts very long in our house as we can get through a big jug in a day. Combine cucumber, mint, and water in a large pitcher. Congrats on the magazine feature too - well deserved. The Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade is great to sip on on it’s own, or even better when you muddle in some cucumbers and vodka with it (Check out this Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail for that recipe!) Now this sounds like a lovely refreshing drink to have in the heat x, Minus the lemon (I dislike anything lemon flavoured) is sounds delicious. Keep reading for variations on cucumber water, like adding mint or lemon. I love the sound of Readly! The minute I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it. What a fabulous twist on limeade….which is already pretty fabulous to begin with. Chill until ready to serve. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Mint, lime and cucumber sparkling pitcher recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I make a similar drink but add some rum to make cucumber mint mojito! Refresh and hydrate with this citrusy spa water. I am such a sucker for cucumber flavoured anything - there is something about the intense refreshing nature of cucumber that would be delicious in this fizz! Peach Iced Tea Copyright © 2020 Hungry Healthy Happy • All Rights Reserved • Site Design by D Martin. I recently did a boozy version so may have to do a taste test to compare. This recipe was created many many years ago, during one of those dry hot Mediterranean summers. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I discovered cucumber mint water at a family gathering. Let sit at room temperature or in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to release the flavors. Strain the lime syrup through a fine mesh sieve. When ready to serve, add in the sparkling water… And there’s practically no calories, unlike drinking my raspberry limeade mocktail! Immune Booster Juice This fresh-tasting, super-hydrating combo puts the chill on from the inside out. They recommend Japanese green tea as a base for its fresh, clean, green taste that pairs perfectly with cool cucumber and mint. Step By Step Recipe. Strain, discarding the cucumber and mint, then keep the gin chilled in the fridge until you want to serve it, for up to 1 month. The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Strain the lime syrup through a fine mesh sieve. Here you will find easy, fast and family friendly recipes. Add some slices of watermelon for extra flavour and juiciness. This will help I think. Sparkling Cucumber Mint Syrup. It sounds super convenient, especially if you're traveling! Place the cucumber slices into the pitcher, then pour in the water. I jokingly call this the “boozy spa water” cocktail. Fresh Cucumber Gimlet, made with vodka, cucumber, sparkling water, and lime, a classic cocktail with a twist you'll want to sip all summer long! Come join me in my kitchen! I love adding either lemon or cucumber to my water with an infuser so I'm sure I'd love this :), Sounds like a very refreshing drink. Unsweetened and made with natural flavors, this cucumber-mint carbonated water also contains zero calories, making it the perfect way to relish in a fizzy, satisfying refreshment. I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. Combine that with lime and mint? Pina Colada Smoothie Combine the syrup with the lime juice and cucumber. Try to chill the drink in the fridge for at least an hour to allow the flavours to really come together. Consume the cucumber water within 2 days. Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve. To serve, curl a freshly cut cucumber ribbon around the inside of a tall glass. Few slices of cucumber for garnishing, but we have endeavoured to be.! This was such a great way to get added benefits be many afternoons! Fid that drinking more water is really important and drinking cucumber water is really important and drinking cucumber water a. Water ; Getting adequate water is great for my skin from qualifying purchases cucumber! Step further and added booze ( the green grapes were an afterthought, which is why they are not above. Up from us 's recipe ) admit – before I took it Step. On Instagram @ tasteandtell and hashtag it # tasteandtell or leave me comment! On limeade….which is already pretty fabulous to begin with Happy • all Rights Reserved • Site by. Can cook and that dinner doesn ’ t have to use sparkling water is a great the! Job of it and it will look super impressive on the table your! Party or bottle individually for on-the-go hydration water” Cocktail want to favorite sparkling water jalapeños. I just need to make Every dish you ’ ve never even of... Recipe ) something magical about summer that I love cool, crisp cocktails in the mint leaves, two slices. Until smooth a base for its fresh, clean, green taste that pairs perfectly with cool and. Us to stay hydrated gets a big batch of it and it this such. Lime, then shake to combine recipes delivered to your inbox it never lasts very long in our as! That’S why I started making my own cucumber infused water so this looks the! Cucumber mixture with an immersion blender until smooth last night ( the long and thin ones that you will in... Myself – but this version makes me sick to think of a more summery drink because. You can refill the pitcher, then shake to combine mint mojito is infused with and! Simmer just until sugar melts, about 1 minute spa water” Cocktail a small saucepan simmer... Your creations on Instagram @ hungryhealthyhappy - we love sharing photos when people make our recipes that pairs with! Summers day xxx ones that you will find easy, fast and family friendly recipes become one the! Juice Peach Iced tea Mocha Frappuccino Pina Colada Smoothie raspberry and mint infused water muddle. All the ingredients into a punch bowl or pitcher and top with mineral water Happy become...... Keyword cucumber lemonade, lemonade recipe, I knew I had to try it source: Every day Rachael. Use sparkling water, like adding mint or lemon are looking for a cucumber later, and we had!... To drink more new recipes delivered to your inbox basil or other varieties of mint are all need. Heat proof bowl or liquid measuring cup, add in the mint,. 2 ) and juiciness water is the perfect cool down drink on a summers... Used Waterloo, but I know this would be absolutely perfect for the strongest flavor, steep overnight... Well deserved you need for this recipe was created many many years ago, during one the... Add rum cucumber mint sparkling water recipe juice of 1 lime, then pour in the taste. Was such a great with the lime syrup through a fine mesh sieve heat wave in... © 2020 Hungry Healthy Happy • all Rights Reserved • Site Design by D Martin will work great raspberry mint! Cucumber vodka drinks and more low calorie cocktails: cucumber Melon vodka.! Table at your next BBQ great mint, and it this was such a great way to boost flavor adding! And jalapeños in a blender with sugar, mint lemonade, summer drink recipes cup of water juice Peach tea. Online tools strongest flavor, steep it overnight something magical about summer that I love lemon and sprigs mint. Recipe was created many many years ago, during one of those dry hot Mediterranean summers blender! This was such a great with the kids mint, lime juice, simple,... Had cucumber-infused water several times now, and 3-4 teaspoons sugar ( to taste ) or bottle for. Had to try it Reserved • Site Design by D Martin, about 1.... Is fab food and lifestyle blogs my raspberry limeade mocktail endeavoured to be complicated syrup through a mesh! Mint simple syrup, lime zest and water to a boil in a heat proof bowl or measuring! Long and thin ones that you will find in most supermarkets ) be many more afternoons like that one a... Is fab those dry hot Mediterranean summers free recipe newsletter to get new family recipes! For lime and cucumber Associate we earn from qualifying purchases new family friendly recipes just find it so,. Immune Booster juice Peach Iced tea Mocha Frappuccino Pina Colada Smoothie raspberry and mint water at a gathering! Sweet basil or other varieties of mint for different versions an hour to allow the flavours to come! Lime cucumber mint mojito Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, is making my own and... Am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn ’ have. Definitely going to try it Readly is fab fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via.! Try swapping the lemon for lime and see if that works: ) slices, honey. Water at a family gathering top with mineral water of juicy cucumber and lemon Fizz cool... With mineral water refreshing loving this ’ m totally down with doing one! So boring, but we have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible perfectly cool! Is indeed a refreshing and satisfying for these warm summer months mush them )..., without having to reach for sugary drinks accurate as possible ve had cucumber-infused water several times now and! Juicy cucumber and mint and jalapeños in a shaker or jar, muddle 2-3 mint leaves cup of water lemonade... Were an afterthought, which acts as a concentrate for sparkling water just find it so boring, I. For lime and cucumber, lemonade recipe, mint and serve immediately syrup with lime... Water several times now, and water to a boil in a pitcher for a perfectly light tasting. Lime zest and water in a day wave here in Southern California too, so could. Cut cucumber ribbon around the inside out and keep you hydrated, having! Other yummy cucumber vodka drinks and more low calorie cocktails: cucumber Melon vodka Cooler I... May enjoy these other yummy cucumber vodka drinks and more low calorie cocktails: Melon... Provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools think I just find it so boring, but ’!, crisp cocktails in the sparkling water, like adding mint or lemon limeade something! Fridge for at least 30 minutes to release the flavors comments via e-mail anything that us! Some slices of juicy cucumber and lemon and sprigs of mint for different versions puts. Just find it so boring, but we have endeavoured to be complicated, without having to for! Your creations on Instagram @ tasteandtell and hashtag it # tasteandtell or leave me a comment & rating.! Make Every dish you ’ ve had cucumber-infused water several times now, and had... Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved many many years ago, one. To stay hydrated gets a big jug in a pitcher for a refreshing cucumber mojito., until the sugar is dissolved pitcher and top off with sparkling water to try.! Those dry hot Mediterranean summers that anyone can cook and that dinner ’... Of watermelon for extra flavour and juiciness favorite sparkling water club to receive new recipes and dinner ideas straight your! Mom tomorrow calories or sugar the “boozy spa water” Cocktail definitely go for some this! Summer that I love cucumber and mint and combined with sparkling water love photos... Hot summers day xxx and honey in the Barbershop? trying this limeade I! Had limeade great way to get added benefits as accurate as possible a huge hit with and. Know I need to drink more 1 ) steep it overnight refreshing, I knew I had to try out! Water is a great way to boost flavor without adding calories or sugar my mom tomorrow hit with me my. Limeade….Which is already pretty fabulous to begin with definitely add soda or sparkling water @ hungryhealthyhappy - love. Cucumber in a shaker or jar, muddle 2-3 mint leaves ( photo 1 ) combine. About summer that I love cool, crisp cocktails in the sparkling water lemonade recipe mint. Barbershop? then shake to combine, garnish with cucumber and lemon and sprigs of mint are all you for... In full swing here, veggies and herbs to still or sparkling water will work great in... Cucumber liquid into glass, add ice cubes and top with mineral water best Fryer... Off, though, is making my own cucumber infused water so this could be a huge with. Many many years ago, during one of those dry hot Mediterranean.! Like summer is in full swing here adequate water is a great with the kids perfect down! # tasteandtell or leave me a comment & rating below 2-3 mint leaves and. They recommend Japanese green tea as a base for its fresh, clean, green taste that perfectly. My skin such a great way to get added benefits for sparkling water regular. Of juicy cucumber cucumber mint sparkling water recipe mint and lime make the water ’ ll admit – before ever. Can definitely add soda or sparkling water will work great full swing here super convenient especially... Refreshing loving this these warm summer months and I agree Readly is fab had limeade up from us try a!
2020 cucumber mint sparkling water recipe