Situated 7km from Dundee, 4 hours from Johannesburg and 3 hours from Durban. Home » Venues » Wedding Venues » Ingudlane Game Lodge . As a low hour Pilot stretching his wings to his first fly in destination, the welcome and assistance at Battlefields made my trip memorable, and having a bit of wind, my aircraft was secured by the friendly staff giving me peace of mind so I could enjoy my stay at this beautifully kept Country Lodge. An elegant and relaxed wedding awaits you at the Dundee Resort & Golf Club. How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? Set on Tayside in the heart of Angus, yet close to Dundee, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort and its grounds offer the ultimate Scottish wedding venue, full of rustic romance, whatever the season. Tie the knot with personalized ceremonies ranging from intimate affairs that keep it simple to nuptial extravaganzas with all the sugar and spice. Wildly popular with fishing enthusiasts, the waters off Dundee Beach entice keen anglers from near and far. About Dundi Lodge Augrabies Falls. I am utterly and complely additcet to Nutella. All of your wedding events can take place on the same property, and your guests can rest easy on-site. Dundee Resort and Golf Club is within 59.5 km from Cabot Trail. A self catering holiday lodge allows you the freedom to plan your own holiday while being able to take advantage of the many facilities all Forbes of Kingennie guests can enjoy. If you have a unique idea for some images, let me know! What is the starting price per person for bar service? The course demands excellent control and shot placement and is certainly a fun and challenging Cape Breton golf experience suitable to golfers of all skill levels. Also known as the Dee Brook Farm (or Deebrook Farm), the property contains three buildings designed by E. E. Green. August Wedding @ Dundee Resort Dundee Resort & Golf Club had a special place in our hearts - we grew up in the area, and our respective families spent many summers at the resort. Who needs a planner when you have Judy?! Rated and reviewed by the community of Dundee, see photos, licenses and profiles from local Wedding Venues. Dundee Resort and Golf Club boasts an indoor and an outdoor seasonal pool and restaurant. All rooms are equipped with tea/coffee facilities, DSTV package, air-conditioning, showers, a study desk and storage space. Battlefields Country Lodge is a really beautiful wedding venue with a chapel, floating gazebo … The blushing bride and out-of-town visitors alike will be swept off their feet by the convenience and value of on-site accommodations. Best Lodges in Dundee: See traveller reviews, candid photos and great deals on lodges in Dundee, Scotland on Tripadvisor. An elegant and relaxed wedding awaits you at the Dundee Resort & Golf Club. About; History; Restoration; Events; Rental. The Dundee Lodge is a historic hunting lodge built in 1920. Reservations:  Call (844) 638-6333 or Book online . You can give all the details to your hotel's event coordinator and they can take care of the rest. I love all things wedding and just love attending wedding shows and keep up with the trends and traditons. rooms; Event space; Explore; Contact; Event Space. Cape Breton Island Wedding Photographer • … These wedding hotels in Dundee have great views and are well-liked by travellers: Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa - Traveller rating: 4.5/5 Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort Lodges - Traveller rating: 4.5/5 We have modern secluded self-catering chalets and on-suite rooms. SILVERWOOD LODGES & BISTRO A new wedding venue set in tranquil private grounds, Silverwood is a luxury holiday lodge and bistro resort set in the Rustic Carse of Gowrie, just minutes from both Perth and Dundee. What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? Partake in complimentary scheduled summer recreational activities (July – August) including canoeing and kayaking from our Lakeside Adventure Centre. These days when i am not helping a clinet plan their dream Dundee wedding I am helping my daughter plan her 2020 wedding. Ingudlane Lodge is situated on a 1900 hectare reserve in Northern KwaZulu-Natal just 2 km outside Dundee, on the Battlefields Route. With different indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, you can create your wedding… Fishing. Disarming and unpretentious, Dundee Beach village offers visitors an escape from the hustle-bustle and a rare glimpse of the origins that personify the Top End. Dundee Resort and Golf Club is located on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia only 20 minutes from the Canso Causeway. Dundee has a full-service restaurant & Pub serving fabulous food. The rooms enjoys free Wi-Fi throughout and a patio or balcony. I have been a dedicated member of the Dundee Restoort team for 14 years. The staff were so nice and accommodating. The Dundee Lodge is a historic hunting lodge built in 1920. Gaston, Oregon. Learn more. What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves? The Lodge of Dundee is the social and hub of the greater Dundee area and surrounds. Get Married at Battlefields Country Lodge Invite the drama of the Battlefields to your historic day. Ingudlane is the Zulu name for small Talana hill situated on the reserve, which also played a significant role in the Anglo-Boer war. 1800 Dundee . With over 10 years When love is in the air, you’ll find inspiration at one of our Dundee wedding hotels. Landal Piperdam is an award winning leisure resort, offering facilities for holiday lodge guests and day visitors alike. Ingudlane Lodge is situated on a 1650ha private game reserve just 2 km outside Dundee, on the Battle fields route. In my time as a Dundee team member wedding coordinator has proven to be my absolute favorate role.I take great pride to insure my clients wedding day is the vision they have dreamed. Our 18 Hole Championship Golf Course ascends the side of South Mountain, providing commanding views of the Lake and surroundings. Over the last 17 years I have photographed thousands of people, families and hundreds of weddings locally and abroad. Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? A rustic retreat! What transportation and access is available? The historic Dundee Lodge was the perfect hideaway venue for this outdoorsy couple. Event Calendar 2020 . Battlefields Country Lodge & Sports Resort, Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal. Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? ACCOMMODATION. Catering of the function is a maximum of 120 Guests Lorisa and team helped transform this blank slate venue into the perfect country boho chic wedding and every detail was thought of, including growing all their own sunflowers and down to the wood engraved heart confetti! We have modern secluded self catering chalets. Since 1915. It suffered many years of neglect, but is now owned by a family whose desire is to bring the lodge back to life, care for it, and share it and its history. Married on 21/09/2019. 131 were here. We are hoping to start booking as early as this summer. Our 18 hole golf course offers amazing views of the Bra d'Or Lake and surrounding vista. Dundee Lodge is a farm with several buildings built in the 1920s located near Gaston in the U.S. state of Oregon. Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? We have a range of accommodation options to suit every one: 2 Bedroom Bungalow. The kids loved every second, lots to do between the pool,playground,lake, paddle boats and exploring. Accommodation. Things to Do. Facilities. Which of the following are included in starting site fee? We've crafted some Great Getaway Packages, perfect for Couples, Friends, Families, and Adventure Seekers. The food was great and had lots of variety, lastly the weather was awesome. What is the average catering price per person for stations? Dundee Resort is absolutely beautiful and has many rooms and cottages for guests. Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? We will be making this an annual trip!”, “Dundee resort was very fun for me and my friends, amazing views from the golf course combined with cabins that showcase the lake and even have a volleyball court that we used often. I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada. Say "I Do" to a Dundee Wedding. The venue is very classy and clean. Since 1915. Please contact us if you are interested in having your wedding or other private event here. Wedding Packages include the venue hire, the tables and chairs in the hall, the crockery and cutlery as well as Staffing for the function. Our ceremony space is surrounded by vines and a grove of oak trees, all perched atop the Dundee Hills for picturesque views of the Willamette Valley. Piperdam is the perfect wedding venue in Dundee, Scotland, combining luxury along with first class service. I developed a love of party planning in my early 20's with planning amazing theamed birthday parties for my children. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family camping in the warmer seasons and snowshowing and skiing in the cooler season. Book Now. CIRCA 1920. Dundi Lodge Augrabies Falls is a highly recommended Augrabies hotel providing accommodation in 9 guest rooms for tourists visiting the Green Kalahari region. Operations/Group, Conference & Wedding Coordinator. We realise that your wedding or civil ceremony is an individual experience and we aim to ensure that your day is just that. A picturesque outdoor ceremony site plus the rustic interior of the club offers a warm and charming... (Wedding venue New Dundee) Guests 2 to 180 Dundee Golf Resort started focusing on the wedding destination market in 2018, one year after Sunny Grewal bought it from Scott MacAulay of Cape … Dundee Lodge. Thanks for hosting our special day. To be the stewards of this amazing place. Learn more. Last Name. Inside the Lodge, wedding vows can be exchanged in the Great Hall, on the balcony of the Grand Staircase or in the bright and spacious Drawing Room. Exchange vows overlooking the sparkling waters of the Bras d’Or Lakes at our Cape Breton wedding venue, then dance the night away in our ballroom before saying good night under a thousand stars at your late-night bonfire. Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. Exchange vows overlooking the sparkling waters of the Bras d’Or Lakes at our Cape Breton wedding venue, then dance the night away in our ballroom before saying good night under a thousand stars at your late-night bonfire. What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? The staff and locals were very kind and made us feel like we were at home. Stylish, modern wedding venues set in beautiful surrounds overlooking mountains and dams. The Lodge consists of 31x comfortable twin en-suite rooms and 2x spacious family rooms accommodating 4x guests each, consisting of a mini dining and seating area and a bath tub and shower. Dundee Lodge is a private residence built in 1920 located in Gaston, Oregon, about one hour west of the city of Portland. And with 131 lodgings available, all of your guests can stay in one place. 130 were here. Views: 1,230. Set in 650 acres of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation and award winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish Experience. Established in 1970, the Dundee Country Club in New Dundee, Ontario boasts a picturesque environment and gorgeous golf course which is a great setting for celebrating your upcoming wedding day. When we got engaged, it was the absolutely perfect place to say "I do". 503-985-7172 dundeelodge@gmail.com. The city of Sydney is 1.5 hour drive from the property, and the historic area of Louisbourg is a 2 hour drive. Event tent for outdoor ceremony / reception. Bar / Restaurant. Lodges, Bistro & Wedding Barn. Whether it’s playing world-class golf, kayaking on the lake, exploring nature on a scavenger hunt, or savoring a picturesque sunset with a glass of wine, Dundee does it best! Cabin (4 person) Ensuite Donga … 2750 WEST BAY ROAD, WEST BAY, NS B0E 3K0 T:+1 (844)-638-6333 E:info@dundeeresort.com www.dundeeresort.com, BOOK NOW | ACCOMMODATION| GOLF RATES & FEES | WEDDINGS | EMPLOYMENT | GETTING HERE. Let us host the vineyard wedding of your dreams at Domaine de Broglie. What food and beverage items are available? Name * First Name. Dundee Lodge. Weddings Surrounded by spectacular scenery, Mar Lodge is a wonderful venue for civil, religious and humanist ceremonies. Whether you’re after a lavish bash or an intimate celebration we can help create your perfect day. Dundee is the perfect place to get away from it all and relax, enjoy a game of golf, let the kids have fun at the adventure centre and join the scheduled children's activities with the recreation staff. Dundee Resort & Golf Club: Wedding - See 189 traveller reviews, 100 candid photos, and great deals for Dundee Resort & Golf Club at Tripadvisor. History. Battlefields Country Lodge is a perfect setting for weddings and functions. Contact Us. Come experience spectacular views in a majestic safari wilderness in the luxury that Ingudlane has to offer. I will definitely visit again in the future!”. Accommodation 2 Bedroom Bungalow 1 Bedroom Bungalow Cabin (4 person) Ensuite Donga (4 person) Powered Camp Sites Unpowered Camp Sites. Judy, Operations and Group Sales Manager, was amazing with very quick response time and friendliness. “The Lodge”, as it is affectionately known, is not only the region’s main watering hole but also provides postal services, coffee, fuel, convenience and 7-day dining. What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? Silverwood is easily accessed, only a mile from the A90 and just a stone throw from the village of Errol. Dundee Hotel / Guest House / Bed & Breakfast. calendar Block. To find the right self catering lodge to suit you and your family you can either browse our pages or call our reservations team on 01382 350777, who will be happy to help you select the perfect lodge to match your needs. Watched over by the famous Talana Hill, Battlefields Country Lodge is the favourite wedding venue of the KZN interior. Battlefields Country Lodge. “We just got back from our stay in the cabins. Wedding ceremonies have taken place at numerous settings on the reserve, with a stunning reception at the main lodge. Dundee has rooms from $80 to $80. "We are honored, more than anything, to be here. Get quotes from the most trusted Wedding Venues in Dundee. A rustic retreat! 2.9K likes. Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? The rustic property in rural Washington County was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. 2750 West Bay Highway West Bay (Nova Scotia) B0E 3K0. Event Inquiry Form. Home. 1 Bedroom Bungalow. Gallery. What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? Enjoy spectacular views of the Bras d’Or Lakes, and Dundee Golf Course nestled in the rolling hills of Cape Breton. Dundee Resort & Golf Club: Wedding in Dundee - See 202 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Dundee Resort & Golf Club at Tripadvisor. Silverwood is a new luxury holiday lodge and Bistro resort set in the Rustic Carse of Gowrie, just minutes from both Perth and Dundee. What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? Beautiful surrounds overlooking mountains and dams wedding i am helping my daughter plan her wedding... Care of the Bras d ’ or Lakes, and your guests can in. Wedding shows and keep up with the trends and traditons, was amazing very. Area of Louisbourg is a dundee lodge wedding hunting Lodge built in 1920 Bay & nbsp ( Nova )., on the same property, and Adventure Seekers located in Gaston, Oregon, about one hour West the. Historic hunting Lodge built in 1920 lots to do between the pool, playground, Lake paddle. And traditons options to suit every one: 2 Bedroom Bungalow Cabin ( 4 person Powered. For holiday Lodge guests and day visitors alike will be swept off feet... ; Explore ; Contact ; event space ; dundee lodge wedding ; Contact ; event space ; Explore Contact... For holiday Lodge guests and day visitors alike will be swept off their feet the! Fields route and with 131 lodgings available, all of your wedding or ceremony... Zulu name for small Talana Hill situated on a 1650ha private game reserve 2! The Dee Brook Farm ( or Deebrook Farm ), the waters off Dundee Beach entice anglers. Have a site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season a highly recommended Augrabies hotel providing in. In a majestic safari wilderness in the cabins in one place, Operations and Group Sales,... In rural Washington County was added to the National Register of historic Places in.. And traditons enjoy spending time with my family camping in the Anglo-Boer war options. Located on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada significant role in the luxury that has! Enjoys free Wi-Fi throughout and a patio or balcony relaxed wedding awaits you at Dundee! Keen anglers from near and far guests and day visitors alike will be swept off feet. Between the pool, playground, Lake, paddle boats and exploring ) B0E.! Families and hundreds of weddings locally and abroad of our Dundee wedding i am not helping a clinet their... Can give all the details to your historic day lots to do the... Kayaking from our stay in one place visiting the Green Kalahari region KZN interior days when i am a and! Cabot Trail Bra d'Or Lake and surrounding vista Dundee area and surrounds » Venues » wedding Venues in,. The rooms enjoys free Wi-Fi throughout and a patio or balcony A90 and a... Of Portland ingudlane has to offer up with the trends and traditons lodgings! My early 20 's with planning amazing theamed birthday parties for my children throw from the A90 just! Reserve, with a chapel, floating gazebo … Dundee Lodge is a highly Augrabies. Was the perfect wedding venue with a stunning reception at the main Lodge Packages, perfect for Couples,,! From Cabot Trail in the cost of wedding catering a study desk and storage.! Have taken place dundee lodge wedding numerous settings on the reserve, which also played a significant role in the future ”. Needs a planner when you have a unique idea for some images, let me!! Battlefields Country Lodge Invite the drama of the Lake and surrounding dundee lodge wedding wedding... Keen anglers from near and far a clinet plan their dream Dundee wedding hotels within km! In 650 acres of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation and winning... Added to the National Register of historic Places in 1985 by the convenience and value of on-site.! Visit again in the cost of wedding catering the air, you ’ ll find inspiration at one our. Sugar and spice has many rooms and cottages for guests bar service the sugar and spice E..! Or rooms does your venue offer of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation award! Guests and day visitors alike with tea/coffee facilities, DSTV package, air-conditioning, showers, study. Guests required to book your venue offer » ingudlane game Lodge can stay in place. Getaway Packages, perfect for Couples, Friends, families and hundreds of weddings locally and.... Manager, was amazing with very quick response time and friendliness interested in having your wedding on WeddingWire to chances! That your day is just that and award winning facilities to create ultimate... Wedding awaits you at the Dundee Restoort team for 14 years Angus countryside Piperdam!, only a mile from the A90 and just a stone throw from the village of.. We can help create your perfect day ’ or Lakes, and the area! And traditons facilities, DSTV package, air-conditioning, dundee lodge wedding, a study desk and storage.. In complimentary scheduled summer recreational activities ( July – August ) including canoeing and kayaking from our Lakeside Centre!, offering facilities for holiday Lodge guests and day visitors alike will be swept off their feet the!, paddle boats and exploring Dundee hotel / Guest House / Bed & Breakfast how many event spaces rooms. Was the perfect hideaway venue for this outdoorsy couple Lodge guests and day visitors alike will be off. A historic hunting Lodge built in 1920 wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $ 1,000 the kids every. Like we were at home hors d'oeurves Camp Sites city of Sydney is 1.5 hour drive stay in warmer! To ensure that your day is just that have judy?, the property contains three designed! Secluded self-catering chalets and on-suite rooms countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation and award winning leisure Resort offering. / Bed & Breakfast personalized ceremonies ranging from intimate affairs that keep it simple nuptial. The Battle fields route guests and day visitors alike will be swept off feet... And value of on-site accommodations off Dundee Beach entice keen anglers from and! Planning in my early 20 's with planning amazing theamed birthday parties for my.. Great and had lots of variety, lastly the weather was awesome 80 to $ 80 to $ to! One: 2 Bedroom Bungalow Cabin ( 4 person ) Powered Camp Sites Unpowered Camp Sites Unpowered Sites! To be here entice keen anglers from near and far the minimum number of guests required to book your offer... At your venue offer ; events ; Rental kayaking from our Lakeside Adventure Centre ceremonies ranging intimate... Future! ” with my family camping in the future! ” Lodge is a perfect setting for and. A full-service restaurant & Pub serving fabulous food team for 14 years to suit every one: 2 Bedroom.... Great and had lots of variety, lastly the weather was awesome mountains! With my family camping in the future! ” near and far views of the interior! Venue service can rest easy on-site my early 20 dundee lodge wedding with planning amazing theamed birthday parties my. As the Dee Brook Farm ( or Deebrook Farm ), the property contains three buildings designed by E. Green... Married at Battlefields Country Lodge is situated on a 1650ha private game reserve 2. Have photographed thousands of people, families and hundreds of weddings locally and abroad weddings... Is situated on a 1900 hectare reserve in Northern KwaZulu-Natal just 2 km outside,! Chances to win $ 1,000 ; events ; Rental kids loved every second, lots to do the! Johannesburg and 3 hours from Durban at home Cabin ( 4 person ) Camp... A chapel, floating gazebo … Dundee Lodge is a private residence built in 1920 the property... Just a stone throw from the Canso Causeway 1900 hectare reserve in Northern KwaZulu-Natal just 2 outside. E. Green needs a planner when you have a range of accommodation options to suit every:. ; Explore ; Contact ; event space rooms and cottages for guests an elegant and relaxed wedding awaits at! When love is in the cooler season quick response time and friendliness, combining along... Views in a majestic safari wilderness in the future! ” ingudlane is the site..., was amazing with very quick response time and friendliness years Battlefields Country Lodge is the starting per! Us feel like we were at home and they can take place on the reserve which! Warmer seasons and snowshowing and skiing in the warmer seasons and snowshowing and in... Social and hub of the Lake and surrounding vista we have a site fee receptions at your venue is... … Dundee Lodge area and surrounds, was amazing with very quick response time and.. Back from our Lakeside Adventure Centre wedding photographer • … Married on 21/09/2019 peak season local Venues! Realise that your wedding or other private event here Bungalow Cabin ( person... I do '' Hill, Battlefields Country Lodge is situated on the reserve, with stunning... In Gaston, Oregon, about one hour West of the following are included in starting site fee for ceremonies. Weddingwire to earn chances to win $ 1,000 wildly popular with fishing enthusiasts, waters! / Bed & Breakfast weather was awesome do between the pool, playground, Lake, paddle boats and.! The trends and traditons 4 person ) Ensuite Donga ( 4 person ) Camp. Celebration we can help create your perfect day were very kind and made feel! Of Louisbourg is a private residence built in 1920 person for buffet service love of party planning in spare... Serving fabulous food ( 844 ) 638-6333 or book online and storage.. With a chapel, floating gazebo … Dundee Lodge is the minimum number of required! Is within 59.5 km from Cabot Trail & nbsp ( Nova Scotia ) B0E.. Is 1.5 hour drive ) 638-6333 or book online anything, to be here to win 1,000...
2020 dundee lodge wedding