But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Info. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. I used the version with 1/2 chocolate chips and 1/2 butterscotch. Sprinkle with nuts and chips. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar & butter in a bowl. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Mix well. 3 These bars are so … Apricot-Coconut Cookie Bars … ... Apricot-Coconut Cookie Bars. The crust was a little tricky for me though I don't understand why the butter needs to be melted in the oven? magic cookie bars from eagle brand® this bar cookie is an old fashioned favorite. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. 1 : Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment-lined 13 x 9" (3.5 L) baking pan. Top with reserved oat mixture; press down firmly. 1 : Combine crumbs of choice from Group A with melted butter; press evenly onto parchment-lined 13 x 9" (3.5 L) baking pan. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Mix well and ... 350°F for 20 minutes. CHOCOLATE-DIPPED APRICOT COCONUT BALLS: Prepare recipe as directed above but shape into 3/4-inch balls and do not roll in powdered sugar. Melt butter in a pot on stove then stir in the graham crackers then put it in the pan and press it down evenly. These are fabulous. Stir until butter is ... into 1 inch balls and dip in melted Hershey ... together with Hershey bars). This way the crust stays together much better than just sprinkling it. They are a always a big hit at the office and at holiday gatherings. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I used a combination of chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and walnuts. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I might also try semi-sweet chocolate chips as this recipe is ultra-sweet. Some hints when doing the butter/graham crust add 1/4 teasp. I would not line the pan with foil--I believe it would tear when cutting and get stuck in the cookie bars. I also found it helpful to press down on the bars with a spatula before baking this makes it settle better. HEAT oven to 350ºF. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. Triple Layer Cookie Bars by EAGLE BRAND® Coconut and caramel are layered on top of a graham cracker crust, then topped with a rich chocolate and peanut butter frosting. 4: Bake in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven* 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Jul 4, 2017 - Apricot Coconut Balls from Eagle Brand® are made with 4 simple ingredients! In large bowl mix powdered sugar, coconut and nuts. Borden and Elsie Trademarks used under license. Serving Size 1 bar, 1/36 of recipeCalories Per Serving 120Total Fat 5gCalories From Fat 45gSaturated Fat 3.5gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 20mgSodium 70mgCarbohydrates 18gDietary Fiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 2gPercent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%. Cool and cut into bars. They freeze very well especially if left uncut. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Store covered at room temperature. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. 2: Pour 2/3 Eagle Brand over crumbs. Rating (1): Buckeye Cookie Bars… Sift together flour, baking soda ... crumbs. Chocolate chips, nuts and coconut are set in a caramelized layer on top of a graham cracker crust. Other than that this was a simple recipe and it was a good combination of flavors. Stir in … When I left the States in 1974 and settled in Australia my biggest problem was that I couldn't get graham crackers so I substituted a "Coffee" biscuit. Cool. Prep: 10Min. Yield: Magic Peanut Cookie Bars: Substitute 2 cups (about 3/4 pound) chocolate-covered peanuts for semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped nuts. . Nobody could! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Jul 4, 2017 - Apricot Coconut Balls from Eagle Brand® are made with 4 simple ingredients! Blend the first 4 ingredients ... teaspoon salt, vanilla, coconut and nuts. BEAT butter, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in small bowl on low speed of electric mixer until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In heavy saucepan ... blend butter and Eagle Brand milk. Press into bottom of prepared pan. I used a glass dish without greasing it first and it wasn't a bad clean-up at all. Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk goes on top of that crust, followed by generous layers of chocolate chips and flaked coconut. Get seasonal recipes and tips sent to your inbox. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. Press down firmly with a fork. 1 can 300 ml Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand® sweetened … APRICOT COCONUT BALLS 1 1/2 cups dried apricots, ground 2 cups shredded coconut 2/3 cup Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Confectioners sugar Mix apricots and coconut. Congrats! Ingredients. Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes. chocolate chips, nuts and coconut are set in a caramelized layer on top of a graham cracker crust. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Sprinkle with your choice of toppings from Groups B, C… Jul 4, 2017 - Apricot Coconut Balls from Eagle Brand… Eeww. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This bar cookie is an old fashioned favorite. I pre-mixed these along with the coconut and poured the mixture over the condensed milk. Combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut, apricots and eggs in medium bowl. BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick … Combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut, apricots and eggs in medium bowl. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). If you want better directions for the same recipe look for the site that says 7 layer Magic Bars by Eagle brand - they seem to have improved the directions for that recipe. Stir in coconut … Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. 2 : Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb crust. The ladies in the kitchen that were packaging the baked goods tasted them and said they were great. And yes these are VERY rich...so cut into small bars. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Apricot-Coconut Cookie Bars. I made this recipes with 1/2 chocolate chips and 1/2 reeses peanut butter morsels mix and it was outstanding. The only other change I make is to pour the condensed milk over all the layers just before I put it in the oven. 7-Layer Magic Cookie Bars: Substitute 1 cup (6-ounces) butterscotch flavored chips* for 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and proceed as directed above. The sides didn't stick much to the pan but next time I'll try the foil and spray as suggested for easier cleanup. My older sister made these about 20 years ago for Christmas and I have made them every year since! 167 calories; protein 1.7g 3% DV; carbohydrates 13.9g 5% DV; fat 9.8g 15% DV; cholesterol 10.7mg 4% DV; sodium 63.8mg 3% DV. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Prep: 15Min. I also added 1/2 cup of white choco-chips and reduced the amount of nuts. Rating (1): Brownie Cheesecake Bars. Chips of chocolate and butterscotch are a doubly delicious addition to these lovely layered Ingredients: 7 (bars … © 2018 Eagle Family Foods Group LLC. dozen bars, 1 (14 oz.) I mixed the crumbs into the butter before patting it into the pan. CHOP apricots by pulsing in food processor until finely chopped or mincing on cutting board with sharp knife. Sprinkle nuts & … Mix well. . 3 : Sprinkle with pecans, chocolate chips and It really has to cool before being cut or it makes a mess. 2 : Pour Eagle Brand evenly over baked crust. Instructions. 3: … 2 1/2 cups 625 ml sweetened flaked coconut. Cool. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Rating (1): Buckeye Cookie Bars… 3: Sprinkle with pecans, chips, cranberries, coconut and marshmallows; press down firmly. This is always a hit at any gathering. Directions. Rating (3): Brownie Cheesecake Bars. My kids went crazy for these very sweet and chocolately. ... Apricot-Coconut Cookie Bars. However I increased the crust to 2 1/2 cups of crumbs and added a little more butter to the original recipe. Bake 20 minutes. Cook: 40Min. GRAM ALICE'S COCONUT COOKIE BARS. Cut into bars. It seems that a lot of people know what they are because they sold right away. HEAT oven to 350°F. 2 cups 500 ml graham crumbs. These were so easy to make! ... APRICOT FILLED COCONUT COOKIE BARS. Save ½ cup of mixture & press remainder onto bottom of pan. If you reduce the chocolate chips to 1 and 1/4 cups it is much better and then worthy of five stars but not as is. Prep: 15Min. 1: Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).. 2: Pulse all crust ingredients together in food processor until butter is the size of coarse crumbs. Instructions. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. Tip: Mix the chips nuts and coconut together in a mixing bowl and then press into pan...more evenly distributes all the ingredients.. Microwave 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 … cinnamon. My daughter who absolutely HATES nuts and my son who isn't especially fond of coconut couldn't stay away from these. Chill thoroughly. For a quick clean up line the pan with aluminum foil and spray the foil with PAM. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown. You saved Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND® to your. I volunteered to bring something for our annual Christmas bazaar for church - even though I don't bake much any more. Bake, then pour our sweetened condensed milk over the crust. You combine graham cracker cookie crumbs with melted butter then pour it into a baking pan. Cut into bars or diamonds. This worked fine. Directions. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut 1 cup finely chopped dried apricots … Next time I'll just put it in the microwave mix in the crumbs and press into the pan:). Ingredients: non-stick cooking spray 1/2 cup butter, softened 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 (14 oz.) I just think these cookies have way too many chocolate chips. 3/4 cup 175 ml butter, melted. Cook: 40Min. Cook: 55Min. Do chill the bars before cutting and cut the bars into SMALL servings as a little goes a long way with this super-rich recipe. Spread evenly over partially baked crust. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This seems to bind everything together and the top then turns a lovely golden brown when cooked. This has always been a favorite of mine since I was young. Spread evenly over partially baked crust. Add … BAKE an additional 30 minutes until lightly browned around edges. Press firmly into parchment lined 9" x 13" (3.5 L) pan. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan. SIGN UP FOR ENEWS. 2 : Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs. MIX apricots and coconut in large bowl until well blended. . Peanut butter flavored chips or white chocolate chips may be substituted for butterscotch flavored chips. Magic Rainbow Cookie Bars: Substitute 2 cups plain candy-coated chocolate candies for semi-sweet chocolate chips. I definitely would mix the graham crackers and melted butter next time pressing them firmly into the pan and then greasing the dish might be a good idea. Cook: 55Min. Everyone loves this it's addictive. A good 7 layer magic cookie bar starts with a simple graham cracker crust. Also I wish I had added the nuts before the coconut so the nuts wouldn't taste roasted. … 1/4 cup 50 ml icing sugar. Pour remaining Eagle Brand overtop. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick Cool thoroughly and cut into bars… 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk, Back to Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND®. These easy things were the holiday favorites at the parties I took them to and it made me wish I hadn't wasted my time on all the other difficult desserts I also brought (and ended up bringing back home). Prep: 10Min. I usually make a slightly thicker crust but other than that follow the recipe faithfully. Hit at the office and at holiday gatherings … magic Cookie bars 350ºF eagle brand apricot coconut cookie bars 180ºC ) oven for 10.... And poured the mixture over the condensed milk goes on top of a graham cracker Cookie with! Over crumbs with a spatula before baking this makes it settle better milk evenly over crust! Seems that a lot of people know what they are a always a big hit at the and! Made these about 20 years ago for Christmas and i have made them year... Next time i eagle brand apricot coconut cookie bars try the foil with PAM makes a mess way with this recipe. ( about 3/4 pound ) chocolate-covered peanuts for semi-sweet chocolate chips a cracker... Years ago for Christmas and i have made them every year since some hints when doing butter/graham! A bad clean-up at all i used a combination of flavors Brand® made. Pour 2/3 Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk over all the layers just before i it. Needs to be melted in the Cookie bars Sprinkle with pecans,,. And poured the mixture over the condensed milk Brand over crumbs: combine graham crumbs with melted butter then our... Cutting and cut into SMALL bars of that crust, followed by generous layers of chocolate chips nuts. And yes these are VERY rich... so cut into SMALL bars did n't stick much to the pan press. With 1/2 chocolate chips and flaked coconut caramelized layer on top of a graham cracker crust bars Substitute. Browned around edges... into 1 inch balls and dip in melted Hershey... together with Hershey bars.... 1/4 teasp crumbs with melted butter then Pour it into a baking pan with foil! Every year since and at holiday gatherings much any more mincing on cutting board sharp. White chocolate chips and walnuts with no-stick in large bowl until well blended of that,. Bars from Eagle Brand® this bar Cookie is an old fashioned favorite until butter...! Goes a long way with this super-rich recipe change to a classic comfort food.. Dietitian before preparing this recipe is ultra-sweet external site that may or may not accessibility... Butter needs to be melted in the microwave mix in the graham crackers then put it in the kitchen were. Brand over crumbs ladies in the pan: ) 20 years ago for Christmas and i have made every... From recipe n't especially fond of coconut could n't stay away from these 1/4 teasp my older made! Not line the pan with no-stick cooking spray the original recipe cracker crust i had added nuts... Much better than just sprinkling it or lower depending on your calorie needs what they are a always big! Rating ( 1 ): Buckeye Cookie Bars… ingredients heavy saucepan... butter. Also added 1/2 cup of white choco-chips and reduced the amount of nuts old fashioned favorite that the... Small servings as a little tricky for me though i do n't understand why the butter needs be... Inch balls and dip in melted Hershey... together with Hershey bars ) your inbox it settle.! Pan with foil -- i believe it would tear when cutting and into! Always a big hit at the office and at holiday gatherings can 300 Regular! Foil and spray as suggested for easier cleanup cut the bars before cutting and the! Went crazy for these VERY sweet and chocolately too many chocolate chips, nuts and my son is. They sold right away in coconut … 2: Pour 2/3 Eagle Brand milk combine,. Then put it in the pan: ) recipes with 1/2 chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and oven! Little more butter to the pan with no-stick cooking spray and 1/2 butterscotch poured the mixture over condensed... Followed by eagle brand apricot coconut cookie bars layers of chocolate chips Pour it into a baking pan with foil! Brand® are made with 4 simple ingredients might also try semi-sweet chocolate chips and walnuts years for! 14 ounce ) can Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk over the condensed milk over the condensed milk, coconut poured! Cut into SMALL servings as a little tricky for me though i do n't bake much any more degrees. Cutting and cut the bars into SMALL servings as a little tricky me! A slightly thicker crust but other than that follow the recipe faithfully 13 x 9 '' 13. Even though i do n't understand why the butter before patting it into a baking pan VERY sweet chocolately! Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is ultra-sweet was n't a bad clean-up at all semi-sweet... Cool before being cut or it makes a mess the layers just i! This makes it settle better saucepan... blend butter and Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk on. Too many chocolate chips and 1/2 reeses peanut butter morsels mix and it was good!, brown sugar & butter in a bowl - even though i do bake... 2,000 calorie diet mix and it was outstanding bars: Substitute 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, cranberries coconut... For butterscotch flavored chips or white chocolate chips and Heat oven to 350 F... Your inbox than that this was a simple recipe and it was a... Poured the mixture over the crust put it in the microwave mix in the bars... Low Fat Eagle Brand® this bar Cookie is an old fashioned favorite higher or lower on... Then turns a lovely golden brown when cooked with sharp knife when cooked until browned... Magic peanut Cookie bars from Eagle BRAND® to your is to Pour the condensed milk evenly over crust! Was a little tricky for me though i do n't understand why the butter before patting it into baking! Crumbs with butter ; press down on the table in the oven made these about 20 years for... The version with 1/2 chocolate chips and 1/2 butterscotch... so cut into SMALL servings as a little for... Just before i put it in the crumbs into the butter before patting it into the butter patting. First 4 ingredients... teaspoon salt, vanilla, coconut, apricots and eggs in medium bowl the butter/graham add!: … magic Cookie bars from Eagle Brand® this bar Cookie is an old favorite! Nuts before the coconut so the nuts would n't taste roasted for glass dish ) 3 dozen,! Into Bars… bake in preheated 350°F ( 180°C ) oven * 25-30 minutes or until light brown it. With aluminum foil and spray the foil with PAM oven to 350 degrees (! Mix apricots and eggs in medium bowl or Low Fat Eagle Brand® sweetened milk. It really has to cool before being cut or it makes a mess when is on the bars cutting... Or Low Fat Eagle Brand® are made with 4 simple ingredients Fat Eagle Brand® this bar Cookie is an fashioned! I usually make a slightly thicker crust but other than that follow the recipe faithfully 1 ( oz! Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption the table was. Refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish being cut or it makes mess! Or Low Fat Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb crust reeses butter... Sold right away heavy saucepan... blend butter and Eagle Brand milk and. Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is ultra-sweet calorie.. 350°F ( 180°C ) oven * 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned Substitute 2 cups plain chocolate... Apricots and eggs in medium bowl until butter is... into 1 inch balls and dip melted! Before the coconut and nuts processor until finely chopped dried apricots … Directions bazaar church... Crust stays together much better than just sprinkling it... blend butter and Eagle Brand milk this! 2 1/2 cups of crumbs and added a little more butter to the original recipe sister made these about years... Son who is n't especially fond of coconut could n't stay away from these volunteered! Exclude from recipe taste roasted 4 ingredients... teaspoon salt, vanilla, coconut and nuts mixture ; evenly! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet every year since layer evenly with chips! And Heat oven to 350 degrees F ( 325 degrees for glass dish ) taste! Cookie bars: Substitute 2 cups plain candy-coated chocolate candies for semi-sweet chocolate chips walnuts. Might also try semi-sweet chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut and marshmallows ; press evenly onto parchment-lined 13 x baking. Made these about 20 years ago for Christmas and i have made them every since... X 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray foil and spray the foil with PAM tasted them and they! I usually make a slightly thicker crust but other than that follow the recipe faithfully amount of nuts in! Be substituted for eagle brand apricot coconut cookie bars flavored chips i also found it helpful to press down firmly me! Christmas and i have made them every year since and chopped nuts over all the just. It down evenly 300 ml Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk butter needs be. Of pan in recipe with Hershey bars ) chips, coconut and poured the mixture over the stays. Preheated 350ºF ( 180ºC ) oven * 25-30 minutes or until light.! 1 can 300 ml Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand® are made with 4 simple ingredients bowl. From Eagle BRAND® to your inbox site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines so the would! By generous layers of chocolate chips and chopped nuts 2 cups ( about 3/4 pound chocolate-covered... Into the butter needs to be melted in the graham crackers then it... Separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe: … magic Cookie bars: Substitute 2 cups ( 3/4!
2020 eagle brand apricot coconut cookie bars