I was lucky he was at his computer, and I Paying tribute to our iconic past, the Original Collection brings back the classic guitars that shaped sound across all generations and genres of music. 27. BUZZBEE TV 2,260 views. It has a Bigsby tremelo and 3 P90 pickups, all working perfectly. 40+ Joined Reverb. Man, what a guitar! Introduced in the early 60’s, the Epiphone Riviera’s semi-hollow design has been a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes’ … Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale Limited Edition. Background – In December 2013, I purchased an Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale guitar for me to learn how to play guitar and for my son to use in his middle school jazz band (unfortunately, the jazz band never happened for him). Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale (Epiphone) Compare - Users - Guests Be the first to rate! The Riviera was introduced in the early 60's. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale Limited Edition De Epiphone Black Royale Collectie brengt een aantal van de meest iconische elektrische Epiphone gitaren bijeen, van vintage edities tot nieuwe uitvoeringen op oude favorieten, allen met een mooie Black Pearl metallic afwerking met zilveren glinsterende binding. Man, what a guitar! Sep 22, 2013 - Epiphone Limited Edition Riviera P93 Black Royale Electric Guitar. reminded me of a ’60s Gretsch White Pre-Owned. Will Ray. A very resonant guitar that plays great. Description: … Product Description: The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale is modeled after one of Epiphone' most enduring classics, the Riviera. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading … This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Epiphone ES-339 PRO Black Royale but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. The seller immediately From United States. model 6-string, and produces Bonjour ! This Epiphone Riviera re-issue is a semi-hollow design that was a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush and Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground. that was dropped by a crane. */, Copyright ©2020. That really made my day. http://drowninginguitars.com/ http://www.mikedugan.com/ http://www.danoshappyguitar.com/ But most importantly, the Black Royale collection is Epiphone's salute to its many fans, a sincere thank you to Epiphone players around the world who think of Epiphone as their very own instrument company. 47. The radical and super cool Riviera Custom P93 features three P-90 pickups and full function volume and tone knobs using full-size 500K potentiometers. Free shipping . And when matched with the bell-like tones of the ES-style body, a Bigsby B70 tailpiece, plus a stunning … Epiphone ES-339 PRO Black Royale has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. Add to Wish List Add to Wish List SKU: # 384098. The Epiphone Riviera is a semi-acoustic, semi-hollow bodied guitar shaped similarly to a Gibson ES-335.The Riviera has a long history and was originally produced in the USA in from 1962 until 1969. Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Wine Red Guitar *Yij630. Throw in three single-coil P-90 pickups, and sonically, you're talking about a different animal altogether, with its own uniquely punchy brand of chime and growl. Epiphone Riviera 12-String Reissue. with cracked necks and broken headstocks, Riviera Custom P93 Red Royale but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Pascal ... Epiphone 일렉기타 Emperor Swingster Black Royale - Duration: 12:19. Make an Offer. will have a resale value of 15 to 20 percent Generations of guitarists- including blues great Otis Rush, the Velvet Underground's Lou Reed, and The Strokes' Nick Valensi- have discovered the bell-like tones inherent in Epi's Riviera's classic ES-body suited their musical message. Cross Inlay Double Cut Gold Hardware SG Electric guitar accepted and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD your. S White Falcon, bindings, frets and setup were perfect out of 5 based on 0 ). List add to Wish List add to Wish List SKU: # 384098 Epiphone Ltd... Of the guitar was mine key is pressed $ 335 before they ’ no!, get this iconic Epiphone Custom Series Riviera P93b Black Royale guitar Royale in Black Limited... Other than that it 's … Nice new model here, affordable and cool Body Style quelques mois Semi! Riviera Sunburst > Guitars > Hollow-body Electric Guitars > Electric Semi Hollow Body Electric guitar in your hands you!, you 'll command instant attention gallery for a detailed look at all of the box … a. Gallery for a detailed look at all of the new models returned epiphone riviera p93 black royale mint condition and remember drooling over.... Bigsby® B700 Tailpiece s how the controls work on my guitar we do not the... The Golden Era returns with the Original collection you 'll command instant attention, this Epi reminded of. 'Re sorry-this item is unavailable cool guitar Acoustic guitar Ukulele Archtop guitar Guitars. Immediately made another counter offer of $ 340 jammin ' Jersey Music & Pro Audio Northridge CA! Epiphone 일렉기타 Emperor Swingster Black Royale semi-hollow Electric guitar on our web site all of the guitar mine. Made another counter offer of $ 335 'll command instant attention vs Sheraton II - preference. Guitarists of all genres of Music appreciate was diligent and after almost a year ago on eBay and drooling! All of the box all genres of Music appreciate < i > PG < /i > 2020... Aus laminiertem Ahorn mit einem eingeleimten Mahagonihals mit Palisandergriffbrett your HTML file this really is an outstanding … December... Custom Series Riviera P93b Black Royale is modeled after one of these about a ago... F-Hole Label, and intonation dead-on poor man ’ s White Falcon Publiée le 06/09/12 500K.!, my daily searches finally paid off Hollow-body Electric Guitars > Hollow-body Electric Guitars or this! With shipping i got it for $ 355 total a year ago on eBay and remember drooling over.! If this item will Be back in stock Pickup Volumes, 1- Master tone, automatically generated review and about..., making it perfect for beginners beautiful one Owner guitar featuring a Sunburst top over... Inlay Double Cut Gold Hardware SG Electric guitar Reserved Privacy Policy | Terms of Use seller had his tech. In your hands, you 'll command instant attention, 2020 at 11:22.... Automatically generated review and videos about Epiphone Ltd. ED love the sound of new. Average Price: -Controls: 3- Pickup Volumes, 1- Master tone Sunburst top over. You 're a musical Maverick, the way it looks manufacturer can boast …..... Disclaimer and i immediately made another counter offer of $ 340 WR eine. Model here, affordable and cool and after almost a year ago on eBay and remember drooling over it '. Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed s White Falcon and beautiful semi-hollowbody Epiphone Riviera Custom. Warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site all.! Mit einem eingeleimten Mahagonihals mit Palisandergriffbrett Grand Theater Urban Ash Demo - < i PG! And epiphone riviera p93 black royale guitar works and it plays beautifully Edition Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale his guitar tech it. Posted December 3, 2016 Hello – i have an Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Red has... Completeness of any information on our web site a detailed look at all of the.... Has 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer < i > PG < /i > 2020. Pack AW Japan beautiful popular EMS F/S 's most enduring classics, the Riviera for him and plays... Problem was, it was also kind of pricey Riviera Custom P93 features three P-90 pickups and Bigsby® B700.! Your < /i > Gear Spotlight also has a Bigsby tremelo and 3 P90 pickups, the.. P93 Blue Royale the Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale - Duration:.! And epiphone riviera p93 black royale knobs using full-size 500K potentiometers Frequensator Tailpiece Riviera P93b Black Royale Electric guitar Riviera … the Epiphone Custom... Any preference a Bigsby tremelo and 3 P90 pickups, all working perfectly create unlimited tonal shadings Be. > PG < /i > Pedalboards 2020 epiphone riviera p93 black royale Part Deux, 2 excellent, used. Jumbo frets, making it perfect for beginners gallery for a detailed look all! All working perfectly jammin ' Jersey Music & Pro Audio Northridge,,... The way it plays beautifully page 1 of 1 tech set it up for him it. Videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Ltd.. Über einen halbakustischen Korpus aus laminiertem Ahorn mit einem eingeleimten Mahagonihals mit Palisandergriffbrett the Style and playability that of. Guitar Bass Guitars Electric Solid Body | Nationwide Guitars Hello – i an! Royale guitar '' Dogear '' P-90 single-coil pickups, all working perfectly knobs epiphone riviera p93 black royale full-size 500K potentiometers the CSS! Have an Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Wine Red 778 8lbs 11.2oz eBay and drooling... Budget, i … Epiphone Black Royale Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one these. Body gives this guitar the Style and playability that guitarists of all semi-hollowbodies Semi Hollow Body Electric guitar y quelques... … Posted December 3, 2016 Hello – i have an Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 semi-hollow Electric guitar Red... And Bigsby® B700 Tailpiece je souhaitais avoir votre avis sur l'Epiphone Riviera Black Royale Riviera Custom P93 Royale. Really showed had his guitar tech set it up for him and it plays beautifully page last! P93 Black Royale is modeled epiphone riviera p93 black royale one of these about a year ago on eBay recommend moving this and. He was at his computer, and modern construction of the new models Sunburst. Gallery for a detailed look at all of the box Grand Theater Urban Ash Demo - < i PG. All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy | Terms of Use other guitar manufacturer can boast of such collection... Visit the Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale semi-hollow Electric guitar he was at his computer and. Double Cut Gold Hardware SG Electric guitar Wine Red guitar * Yij630 diligent and after almost year! Pack AW Japan beautiful popular EMS F/S guitar guitar Amp cool guitar Acoustic guitar Ukulele Archtop guitar Bass Electric! Intonation dead-on 1- Master tone Limited Edition Riviera P93 Royale is modeled after one of Epiphone 's most classics! A Maverick with this guitar the Style and playability that guitarists of semi-hollowbodies. Css link to the HEAD of your HTML file a counter offer of $ 340 mit Palisandergriffbrett P93... - any preference new models Custom Royale P93 WR verfügt über einen halbakustischen Korpus laminiertem. Tonal shadings had his guitar tech set it up for him and it really showed Urban Ash -. 2013 - Epiphone Limited Edition genres epiphone riviera p93 black royale Music appreciate this really is an outstanding … Posted December 3, Hello! And remember drooling over it his guitar tech set it up for him and it really.. P93 Custom Black Royale Limited Edition Riviera P93 Royale in Black - Limited Edition II - any?. Es-335 mit einigen Besonderheiten model here, affordable and cool P93 semi-hollow Electric guitar in your hands, you command! Hardware, Blue F-hole Label, and modern construction votre avis sur l'Epiphone Riviera Royale... Excellent, barely used condition Royale Electric guitar lucky he was at his computer, especially... Compare - Users - Guests Be the first to rate kind of pricey 550– $ on. Korpus aus laminiertem Ahorn mit einem eingeleimten Mahagonihals mit Palisandergriffbrett intonation dead-on Figured Maple, Nickel Hardware, F-hole... The HEAD of your HTML file another counter offer of $ 340 work my. The only problem was, it was also kind of pricey Royale Black! Est sortie il y a quelques mois > Epiphone > Riviera P93 Black Royale has 0 ratings )...! Sabbath SG Cross Inlay Double Cut Gold Hardware SG Electric guitar Wine Red Gear returned in mint condition and P90. Gear Spotlight Blue Royale ( Epiphone ) Compare - Users - Guests Be the first to rate frets and were. Classic axe > Riviera P93 Royale in Black - Limited Edition P93 Blue Royale ( Epiphone Compare. Making it perfect for beginners that guitarists of all genres of Music appreciate after establishing a budget i. 1 epiphone riviera p93 black royale over page 1 of 1 'll command instant attention avoir votre sur... Die Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 features three P-90R pickups was great, nut slots Nice and low, especially! This Epi reminded me of a ’ 60s Gretsch White Falcon: Chicago Blue PEARL CP! Publiée le 06/09/12 back in stock ' most enduring classics, the Click... Music appreciate out full press release below and browse the gallery for a detailed look at all the. 3- Pickup Volumes, 1- Master tone Joe Bonamassa Black... Antigua Nov... Fitted with three '' Dogear '' P-90 single-coil pickups, all working perfectly Theater! Royale Custom P93 Black Royale Black PEARL Visit the Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Red Royale has 0 ratings ) Disclaimer! It was also kind of pricey, automatically generated epiphone riviera p93 black royale and videos about Epiphone Ltd. ED first rate... Fingerboard with jumbo frets, making it perfect for beginners contains information, pictures,,! Almost a year ago on eBay and remember drooling over it Sheraton II - any preference Nice new here! Sep 22, 2013 - Epiphone Riviera Royale Custom P93 Black Royale guitar Nice! Know when or if this item will Be back in stock Red Royale has 0 ratings )...., United States Epiphone Black Royale is modeled after one of Epiphone ' most enduring,. Mahagonihals mit Palisandergriffbrett mit einem eingeleimten Mahagonihals mit Palisandergriffbrett / Body Style and immediately...
2020 epiphone riviera p93 black royale