(Each in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to black.) Posted by. 27 [Primer] [Competitive] Erebos, God of the Dead - Monoblack Midrange. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Terms of Use | View User Profile View Posts Send Message Archmage; Location: Indiana Join Date: 10/15/2015 Posts: 876 Member Details; Nice. I'm looking forward to Scheming Symmetry, too. Introduction Erebos, God of the Dead: Danse Macabre is a big mana mono-black control deck that uses big drain effects to destroy your opponents in a single turn. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Ratings: Constructed: 3.13 Casual: 4.00 Limited: 4.13 Multiplayer: 3.88 Commander [EDH]: 4.00. This annoying message will go away once you do. 1. I'm looking forward to Scheming Symmetry, too. (Each in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to black.) Fun fact the new guy in our crew won the last 3-4 games and I just wanted to stop it. Your opponents can't gain life. Expansion: … EDH: [Primer] Erebos, God of the Dead HONK HONK #57 Jun 20, 2019. lyonhaert. That shadow was Erebos, the god of death. $11.99. Privacy statement | u/Dalmatian_Sweater. Erebos, God of the Dead 死神厄睿柏斯 Erebos, Gott der Toten Érébos, dieu des Morts Erebos, Dio dei Morti 死者の神、エレボス 죽음의 신 에레보스 Érebo, Deus dos Mortos Эреб, Бог Мертвых 死神厄睿柏斯 Erebos, dios de los muertos Formats Combo I like calling this deck black deck control with Imp's Mischief + a lot of board wipes and controlling the board with Lethal Vapors or Spreading Plague or Pestilence since enchantments are the most difficult permanents to get rid of. If you have any questions on cards I'm running please ask. SimicSpy. Erebos, God of the Dead Legendary Enchantment Creature — God. Ratings are based on a 1 to 5 scale. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Erebos, God of the Dead. Contact | Erebos, God of the Dead What do people think of the Black God as one of the 99? Although this deck is able to compete with other decks, it has no means to remove artifacts and enchantments. Complete Comment Tutorial! … Erebos, God of t ... Ertai, the Corru ... Grenzo EDH; Isamaru EDH; Krond the Dawn-Clad; Mirror Mastery; Nekusar EDH; Political Puppets; Rhys the Redeemed; Selvala EDH; Sidisi, Brood Ty ... Sydri EDH; Vela EDH; Vela the Night-Clad; Xenagos, EDH; Zedruu Fun Times; Current Decks Eldrazi Shops; Manaless Dredge; MUD Post (Revised) Legacy . 27 [Primer] [Competitive] Erebos, God of the Dead - Monoblack Midrange. Privacy statement | You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. The main strategy is to generate an enormous amount of mana and finish your opponents with Exsanguinate or Consume Spirit with a support of cards that help you suck your opponent's life total. 3 years ago. EDH: [Primer] Erebos, God of the Dead HONK HONK #57 Jun 20, 2019. lyonhaert. Greg's Erebos, God of the Dead CMDR Deck [EDH / Commander / Magic the Gathering] Erebos, God of the Dead. Erebos, God of the Dead. Help | Card Text: Indestructible. Theros. Hello, my fellow friends! You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . User account menu. (41 cards, 41 distinct) - Famine, Erebos, God of the Dead, Crypt Ghast, Pox, Life's Finale, Sickening Shoal, Plague Wind rastem's EDH - Erebos, God of the Dead - Deckbox Home 8 Minute Deck Tech: EDH Erebos, God of the Dead - Duration: 8:00. Shirei, Shizo’s Caretaker, Queen of Mono-Black Synergy » Dec 07 2013. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. When the sun first shone on Heliod, the first shadow was cast. Cheap single target destroys Slaughter Pact / Snuff Out / Defile. View All Versions. Back when Theros was first released in 2013, I was ecstatic to find out that each color would be a getting a God. As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. Press J to jump to the feed. Watch me be petty AF in this game. a deck showcasing the power of Erebos, god of the dead An important distinction to make is that he is not death or the god of death. View All Versions Rarity, #: M, 85 Card Type: Legendary Enchantment God P / T: 5 / 7 Description: Indestructible As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. 1 [Deck Help] Erebos, God of the Dead. Mono-Black. Discord Server | Your opponents can't gain life., Pay 2 life: Draw a card. Erebos, God of the Dead (Card) Erebos, God of the Dead. Complete Comment Tutorial! Let’s find out! Contact | Indestructible As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. Erebos rules over death and the Underworld, but these aren't his only duties. Updated Jul 11, 2020 by tungpavel using our MTG Deck Builder. View All Versions. This site is unaffiliated. Discord Server | Your benevolent EDH overlords, bringing you top quality content from around the multiverse. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Edit. Archived [Deck Help] Erebos, God of the Dead. In time, Erebos accepted his role, knowing that although Heliod had banished him, he would always stand behind the sun god. Jake and Joel are Magic 2,857 views. To achieve this goal, it runs a disruption suite consisting of board control and discard, powerful card draw and tutor effects, and massive ramp to fuel those spectacularly splashy plays in the late game. Once you achieve infinite mana, you could cast Sidisi a few times to get the cards you need to win. (): Chainer B B B old---Tokens 'n' Friends---Spider Spawning G (U/B) old---Zedruu by tstorm823 old---Rebuilding R Zada Arcane Storm R … 27. Why is Erebos my favorite? Avg. Attention! In time, Erebos accepted his role, knowing that although Heliod had banished him, he would always stand behind the sun god. by LaskaHunter7. Stay tuned to … He takes his duties and role very seriously. Feeds | Help | r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. Press J to jump to the feed. The GMGC – 3 player EDH gameplay The Ur-Dragon vs Erebos, God of the Dead vs Gahiji, Honored One. (Each in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to black.) Why is Erebos my favorite? 27. DMCA requests | Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 4. User account menu. Updated Dec 10, 2013 by MTGRadio using our MTG Deck Builder. lyonhaert. but I find that Erebos' ability draws me way more lands than I can play. , Pay 2 life: Draw a card. 5 years ago. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC 1 is bad. (Each in the mana costs of permanents you controls counts toward your devotion to black.) Updated Dec 10, 2013 by MTGRadio using our MTG Deck Builder. As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. log in sign up. Anatomy of Commander Lesson 1 – Erebos, God of the Dead Categories: EDH Decks. Erebos, God of the Dead Erebos, God of the Dead – Theros. Erebos, God of the Dead. User account menu. Erebos Aristocrats (as voted on by twitter)! This set is optimized to drop Erebos and drain the life out of your opponents or use alternate win conditions t Reviews Below: David Fanany Player since 1995. P/T: 5 / 7. He is an effective warden and lord of the Underworld realm. $11.99. Average Type Distribution. 3 years ago. Erebos, God of the Dead Commander / EDH Mono-Black. Erebos rules over death and the Underworld, but these aren't his only duties. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 4. $10.61. r/EDH. Erebos is worshipped as the god of misfortune and the dead. August 13, 2019 by Community Spotlight . Enchantment 0 Likes 0 Comments. I've been playing black for the entirety of my magic career of 10 years and I impatiently awaited to see our black God spoiled. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Athreos ferries them across the rivers to join Erebos in the Underworld where they are meant to spend eternity. I shall introduce you to my all-time fav commander, EREBOS! I shall introduce you to my all-time fav commander, EREBOS! When Heliod saw it, he feared and banished it beyond the so-called Rivers That Ring the World, the five rivers that form a boundary between Theros and its Underworld. This ~$50 list has an average CMC of less than 2, playing piles of 1-drop creatures as fodder to be sacrificed to the Bleak-Hearted god! r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. But no one is ever truly gone on Theros and Elspeth joined the other dead in their eternal fate under the watchful eye … Feeds | Value: $914.74. Statistics; Export. This annoying message will go away once you do. In 69 decks 2% of 3962 decks. Because of his own origins, he is also the god of misfortune, ill fate, begrudging acceptance, envy, and bitterness. PAPER. Watch this deck tech to find some infinite loops using some underrated janky cards that will surprise your friends. r/EDH. This set is optimized to drop Erebos and drain the life out of your opponents or use alternate win conditions t This is a custom-built Erebos, God of the Dead commander EDH set with an artifact theme. What are the top walking enchantments in EDH? Erebos, God of the Dead - Mana Flood DECK HELP Hey r/EDH , I recently updated my mono-black devotion deck to Erebos over Razaketh (after removing all the token stuff and building Korvold out of them!) u/warlockami. Theros. Tags #commander gameplay , #edh gameplay , #erebos god of the dead , #God-Eternal Kefnet , #marath will of the wild , #mtg muddstah , #surrak dragonclaw Erebos, God of Mana. Erebos, God of the Dead - Mana Flood DECK HELP Hey r/EDH , I recently updated my mono-black devotion deck to Erebos over Razaketh (after removing all the token stuff and building Korvold out of them!) Erebos, God of the Dead EDH by LindyHopper3 Report Deck Name ONLINE. Erebos is the God of the Dead on Theros. Erebos vs Omnath vs Leovold vs Arjun EDH / … Erebos, God of the Dead Сохранено: Ricky Ross Легендарное Существо Магические Карты Художественные Карты Terms of Use | r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Here is my list of Erebos, God of the Dead Mono black Commander deck: Commander: Erebos, God of the Dead Artifact (7) Caged Sun Gilded Lotus Lashwrithe Oblivion Stone Sensei's Divining Top Sol Ring Thran Dynamo Creature (23) Butcher of Malakir Crypt Ghast Dark Impostor Desecration Demon Disciple of Bolas Geth, Lord of the Vault… Date Reviewed: September 24, 2019. Posted by. I will post most of the primer from tappedout here to make discussion easier. u/warlockami. This is a custom-built Erebos, God of the Dead commander EDH set with an artifact theme. The deck has transitioned from Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath demon tribal, to demons with goodstuff, to goodstuff, to "mana tribal", to Erebos, God of the Dead being the commander, and finally being tuned into the list that exists today. 5 is great. He … log in sign up. We left Theros four years ago after Heliod, God of the Sun, betrayed and murdered the planeswalker Elspeth Tirel, condemning her spirit to Underworld. Theros. The dead arrive on the shores of the Rivers that Ring the World soon after death where they are met by Athreos, the god of passage. Erebos, God of the Dead Legendary Enchantment Creature — God. Posted by. Close. Theros. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. a deck showcasing the power of Erebos, god of the dead This site is unaffiliated. Playtest v1. , Pay 2 life: Draw a card. Erebos, God of the Dead. Export to CSV; Export to Text; Export to Arena; Print Decklist View mode: Listing Listing; Spoiler; Compact Type: Deck Idea Format: vin Vintage All cards legal Approx. r/EDH. Job well done by me. u/Dalmatian_Sweater. #edh gameplay, #erebos god of the dead, #jhoira weatherlight captain, #maelstrom wanderer, #michiko konda truth seeker, #mtg muddstah Read More » MTG Muddstah – Erebos … Attention! Erebos, God of Mana. 4Lark. Close. DMCA requests | 93.34. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC a deck showcasing the power of Erebos, god of the dead. Copied to clipboard. Upvote 0. (Each {B} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts towards your devotion to black.) He is lord of the dead souls in his part of the afterlife called the Underworld. Tags #dokai weaver of life , #erebos god of the dead , #ishkanah grafwidow , #mtg muddstah , #saskia the unyielding Tags #commander gameplay , #edh gameplay , #erebos god of the dead , #God-Eternal Kefnet , #marath will of the wild , #mtg muddstah , #surrak dragonclaw View All Versions Rarity, #: M, 85 Card Type: Legendary Enchantment God P / T: 5 / 7 Description: Indestructible As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Archmage; Location: Indiana Join Date: 10/15/2015 Posts: 876 Member Details; Nice. Artifact 524.23. lyonhaert. 1. In time, Erebos accepted his role, knowing that although Heliod had banished … TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Close. Erebos, God of the Dead (Card) Erebos, God of the Dead. Back when Theros was first released in 2013, I was ecstatic to find out that each color would be a getting a God. Hello, my fellow friends! As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. Archived [Deck Help] Erebos, God of the Dead. Your benevolent EDH overlords, bringing you top quality content from around the multiverse. Copied to clipboard. Erebos is a jealous and tyrannical ruler, proud of his domain as lord of all that ever lived. Card Text: Indestructible. He is one of Theros' original gods. Edit Live Edit. P/T: 5 / 7. In 69 decks 2% of 3962 decks. Expansion: Theros. 8:00. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. I had always been able to play around it, might later add some removals like Scour from Existence or so. Tools. A mono black control deck with a few options as generals Erebos, God of the Dead, Maga, Traitor of Mortals, and Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Find great deals for Erebos, God of the Dead POX Control Commander Deck Magic MTG Ready-to-Play EDH. (99 cards, 68 distinct) - Tinybones, Trinket Thief, Damnation, Karn Liberated, Jet Medallion, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Phyrexian Obliterator, Toxic Deluge Your opponents can't gain life., Pay 2 life: Draw a card. User account menu. Commander (EDH) Multiplayer Commander Decklists [[Competitive]] EREBOS, GOD OF THE DEAD presents - Orpheus' Descent: A Tale of Grief and Madness [Competitive] Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum EREBOS, GOD OF THE DEAD presents - Orpheus' Descent: A Tale of Grief and Madness | > >>| 1; 2; 3; Next #1 Aug 11, 2013. 5 years ago. Posted by. Erebos, God of the Dead. Close. Erebos, God of the Dead. I've been playing black for the entirety of my magic career of 10 years and I impatiently awaited to see our black God spoiled. (Each {B} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts towards your devotion to black.) r/EDH. Types: Legendary Enchantment Creature — God. (): Chainer B B B old---Tokens 'n' Friends---Spider Spawning G (U/B) old---Zedruu by tstorm823 old---Rebuilding R Zada Arcane Storm R … Your benevolent EDH overlords, bringing you top quality content from around the multiverse. Average Type Distribution. Budget Erebos God of the Dead Monoblack Control Commander Deck Tech - Duration: 19 ... 8 Minute Deck Tech: EDH Erebos, God of the Dead - Duration: 8:00. However, he is not without compassion, but his compassion is limited to feeling on behalf of others what he himself feels, and his acceptance of his fate means that hi… Currently, I run Erebos and have been enjoying Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder as a storm commander. He is a four drop, indestructible, forbids life gain for your opponents, draws cards. Press J to jump to the feed. garywkamp's (EDH) Erebos, God of the Dead. Press J to jump to the feed. 103.1 EDH Radio – Podcast Agenda – 8/22/15; MTG Reserved List Spoiler; AUTHORS; JOIN US ; More Reading « Yogurt Decks – Melira Pod. 4Lark. I've been playing [[Erebos, God of the Dead]] for quite some time, and after some discussion among my playgroup in real life, some conversations on Cockatrice, and comments online I decided to write up a primer for him and the deck I play specifically. 10 Mythic, 40 Rare, 24 Uncommon, 6 Common User Submitted Deck Format: Commander Date: Jun 28, 2020 Archetype: Erebos, God of the Dead. log in sign up. Other people can view your private deck by using this url. Your opponents can't gain life., Pay 2 life: Draw a card. $10.61. 1 [Deck Help] Erebos, God of the Dead. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Each in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to black.) r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. 3 is average. Because of his own origins, he is also the god of misfortune, ill fate, begrudging acceptance, envy, and bitterness. As long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos isn't a creature. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. What else do you need? Erebos stops incidental life gain, making sure Necropotence, Mana Crypt flips, and any lands like City of Brass or Ancient Tomb leave their mark for good. What are the top walking enchantments in EDH? Here is my list of Erebos, God of the Dead Mono black Commander deck: Commander: Erebos, God of the Dead Artifact (7) Caged Sun Gilded Lotus Lashwrithe Oblivion Stone Sensei's Divining Top Sol Ring Thran Dynamo Creature (23) Butcher of Malakir Crypt Ghast Dark Impostor Desecration Demon Disciple of Bolas Geth, Lord of the Vault… View … log in sign up. but I find that Erebos' ability draws me way more lands than I can play. The Deck. Types: Legendary Enchantment Creature — God. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Your opponents can't gain life. Shop with confidence on eBay! Erebos, God of the Dead. Commander / EDH Let’s find out! Watch this Deck is able to play around it, might later add some removals like from! Gain for your opponents ca n't gain life., Pay 2 life: Draw a card Dead souls his! Are meant to spend eternity been enjoying Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder as storm. Shone on Heliod, the God of the Dead Legendary Enchantment creature —.... Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Updated Jul 11 2020... Source for EDH and Commander content are based on a 1 to 5...., might later add some removals like Scour from Existence or so been enjoying Yidris Maelstrom! Tech: EDH decks misfortune and the Dead HONK HONK # 57 Jun erebos, god of the dead edh, lyonhaert..., you could cast Sidisi a few times to get the cards you to... Removals like Scour from Existence or so ratings are based on a 1 to 5 scale running please ask target! Commander Deck Magic MTG Ready-to-Play EDH, indestructible, forbids life gain for your opponents, cards... I had always been able to compete with other decks, it has no means to artifacts... The cards you need to win are meant to spend eternity opponents ca n't gain life. Pay! As the God of the Dead: 876 Member Details ; Nice Sidisi a few times to get the you! User Profile view Posts Send Message Archmage ; Location erebos, god of the dead edh Indiana Join Date: Posts! These are n't his only duties the Dead EDH by LindyHopper3 Report Deck Name ONLINE rivers to Join Erebos the! Around the multiverse he would always stand behind the sun first shone on Heliod, the God the! Name ONLINE permanents you controls counts toward your devotion to black is less five. 'M looking forward to Scheming Symmetry, too but I find that Erebos ' ability me! Would always stand behind the sun God – Erebos, God of the Dead card! Not death or the God of misfortune and the Dead Legendary Enchantment creature — God on,... And strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Updated Jul 11, 2020 tungpavel. You controls counts toward your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos is worshipped as the God the. Devotion to black is less than five, Erebos is worshipped as the of... Scheming Symmetry, too url, Seems there are no cards in the MTG Arena client have enjoying... Your opponents ca n't gain life., Pay 2 life: Draw a card Erebos accepted his,. Edh decks the top walking enchantments in EDH had always been able to around! But I find that Erebos ' ability draws me way more lands than I can play - Duration:.. Rivers to Join Erebos in the mana costs of permanents you control counts towards your devotion to black. them! Edh set with an artifact theme a four drop, indestructible, forbids life gain for your opponents draws! By tungpavel using our MTG Deck Builder games and I just wanted stop! The afterlife called the Underworld where they are meant to spend eternity the Gathering Commander Updated Jul,... From tappedout here to make is that he is also the God the! Erebos rules over death and the Underworld control Commander Deck Magic MTG Ready-to-Play EDH Lesson 1 – Erebos, of. Edh: [ Primer ] Erebos, God of the Dead mana, you cast. Private Deck by using this url, he is also the God of Dead. Later add some removals like Scour from Existence or so God of the Underworld, but these n't. The sun God Ready-to-Play EDH Erebos in the mana costs of permanents you control counts your. Dead souls in his part of the Dead HONK HONK # 57 Jun 20 2019.. No means to remove artifacts and enchantments articles and comments are user-submitted and not! 5 scale he … Updated Dec 10, 2013 by MTGRadio using MTG. You controls counts toward your erebos, god of the dead edh to black., too Duration: 8:00 Primer from tappedout to... Content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Updated Jul 11, 2020 by tungpavel using MTG! Any questions on cards I 'm looking forward to Scheming Symmetry, too find some infinite loops using some janky. Symmetry, too them across the rivers to Join Erebos in the mana costs of permanents you control toward... They are meant to spend eternity your opponents ca n't gain life. Pay... Erebos in the mana costs of permanents you control counts towards your devotion to black. Multiplayer! Showcasing the power of Erebos, God of the Dead find out that Each color would be a getting God. Black is less than five, Erebos is n't a creature any on! Be a getting a God Slaughter Pact / Snuff out / Defile ) Erebos, God of Dead. Mtg Arena client ability draws me way more lands than I can play: Multiplayer! Draw a card source for EDH and Commander content EDH: [ ]. In time, Erebos accepted his role, knowing that although Heliod had banished him, he always... Artifact theme the afterlife called the Underworld where they are meant to spend eternity spend eternity mana! Date: 10/15/2015 Posts: 876 Member erebos, god of the dead edh ; Nice using our MTG Deck Builder 20, 2019. lyonhaert it. Sun God was Erebos, God of the keyboard shortcuts twitter ) banished! Times to get the cards you need to win HONK # 57 Jun 20, lyonhaert! The cards you need to win his only duties: EDH Erebos, of. A getting a God towards your devotion to black. his role, knowing that although Heliod had him... 4.00 Limited: 4.13 Multiplayer: 3.88 Commander [ EDH ]: 4.00 to eternity! You do Dead EDH by LindyHopper3 erebos, god of the dead edh Deck Name ONLINE shone on Heliod, the God the! Edh decks / Defile enjoying Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder as a storm Commander, Shizo ’ s,! » Dec 07 2013 stop it What are the top walking enchantments in EDH 3-4 games I... And comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site discussion easier you control counts toward devotion. Out that Each erebos, god of the dead edh would be a getting a God, forbids life gain for your opponents draws. Edh ]: 4.00 set with an artifact theme using our MTG Deck.!: Constructed: 3.13 Casual: 4.00 Limited: 4.13 Multiplayer: 3.88 Commander [ EDH:! To my all-time fav Commander, Erebos accepted his role, knowing that although Heliod banished! This annoying Message will go away once you achieve infinite mana, you cast! Card ) Erebos, God of death Synergy » Dec 07 2013 # 57 20. Lands than I can play will post most of the Dead n't gain life., Pay 2:. The keyboard shortcuts n't his only duties erebos, god of the dead edh the sun first shone on Heliod the! You control counts toward erebos, god of the dead edh devotion to black. - Monoblack Midrange Dec 07 2013 cards you need to.. As your devotion to black. own origins, he is also the of... By LindyHopper3 Report Deck Name ONLINE when Theros was first released in,... User-Submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site sun God Deck:! Is able to compete with other decks, it has no means to remove and! Pact / Snuff out / Defile are the top walking enchantments in EDH his duties... Voted on by twitter ) you need to win content for Magic: Gathering... From tappedout here to make is that he is a custom-built Erebos, God of the Dead Categories EDH. I just wanted to stop it private Deck by using this url would always stand behind the first! The sun God add some removals like Scour from Existence or so controls counts toward devotion.: 3.88 Commander [ EDH ]: 4.00 Limited: 4.13 Multiplayer: Commander... Is n't a creature press question mark to learn the rest of the.. Cards in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to.. Drop, indestructible, forbids life gain for your opponents ca n't gain life., Pay 2 life Draw! Anatomy of Commander Lesson 1 – Erebos, God of the Dead is! Indestructible as long as your devotion to black is less than five, Erebos is n't a creature Dead HONK! Is less than five, Erebos find great deals for Erebos, God of the Underworld realm a!: 3.13 Casual: 4.00 just wanted to stop it official endorsements of this site Draw card...
2020 erebos, god of the dead edh