Drizzle a little oil over the figs then grill till Gorgonzola mix just begins to bubble around the edges, about 3 min. Return the baking sheet to the over and bake until the cheese melts, about 8 minutes. Cholesterol 5mg 2%. Sodium 162mg 7%. Saturated Fat 1g 6%. Treat your holiday guests to elegant hors d’oeuvres that are deceptively easy to prepare. Garlic Sage Roasted Delicata Squash October 7, 2020. Ann. Place the crostini on a baking pan and top each with a nice pile of the fig and gorgonzola mixture. 0. For more flavor, add a few fresh fig, apple or pear slices to each crostini before topping with the cheese and broiling as directed. Truffle honey-roasted fig and pancetta crostini with gorgonzola. Appetizer Cheese Crostini Fig Gorgonzola Pecan Ricotta Thyme Toast. Cool completely. Potassium 63mg 2%. Eggplant & Chickpea Curry. 10 – 12, 1/3‐inch thick baguette slices, lightly toasted, or packaged crostini Scant ½ c gorgonzola cheese, at room temperature 2T butter, at room temperature 1t port wine (optional but recommended) 4 large or 6 medium‐sized fresh figs, sliced . Spoon the cheese mixture onto the baguette slices and press slightly to adhere. your own Pins on Pinterest Others got he scallops - not a speck left! Rate this article: No rating 545. Top with figs. SERVES: 4 People (Yields 12 Pieces) Ingredients. A delicious, sophisticated and elegant holiday appetizer. To make a crostini, first, slice a baguette on the diagonal. Amount Per Serving (1 crostini) Calories 98 Calories from Fat 45 % Daily Value* Fat 5g 8%. Get one of our Crostini with honey, gorgonzola, and figs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Transfer crostini to platter and serve. Bake in your preheated oven for 5-10 minutes until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Transfer crostini to platter and serve. Gorgonzola & Prosciutto Crostini with Fig, Honey, or Balsamic Glaze. Toasted french bread crostini is topped with baked prosciutto, creamy gorgonzola cheese, Balsamic Fig Spread and fresh rosemary. Grilled Crostini with Gorgonzola Cheese, Walnuts and Honey. This recipe yields 8 servings. Everything Bagel Triscuit … Place the figs on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Crostini with Gorgonzola, Caramelized Onions and Fig Spread (Slightly modified from this Cooking Light recipe) Ingredients. Italians definitely have snacking down to a fine art. They used the rolls to get every last drop. Crostini with Figs and Gorgonzola. Protein 2g 4%. Determined to be a kick ass wife, I developed a love for football and learned to cook in my tiny Jersey City kitchen. Pork, Fig and Gorgonzola Crostini . Discover (and save!) Besides Fig Newton’s, I had never tasted a fig before Sunday. Toss the gorgonzola with walnuts in a small bowl. EVENT: Out-of-Town Company Dinner. Sugar 3g 3%. 0 Reviews. If you’re looking for other delicious crostini ideas, check out my Mozzarella Caprese Crostini recipe or my Brie, Fig, and Prosciutto Crostini recipe. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. 5. Calcium 52mg 5%. She pretty much came up with the whole idea after buying a basket of figs at the Farmer’s Park Market on Sunday. 1/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese, room temperature * 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature. Full Nutrition. Mash crumbled Gorgonzola till smooth then spread Gorgonzola mix proportionately over untoasted side of baguette slices. For dinner 2 of us had the mushroom risotto with chorizo and the flavor and textures were a nice combination. Feb 27, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Bonnie Crigger. A crostini is a tiny, open-faced sandwich. Fig and Gorgonzola Crostini with Onion Jam. A few years ago I could barely boil water. Get yourself 6 large ripe figs, 12 slices of prosciutto and a small bunch of fresh mint. 2 comments. CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA AND FIGS. Crostini with Honey, Gorgonzola, and Figs Crostini with Honey, Gorgonzola, and Figs. Reviews (8) Read More Reviews. CROSTINI: 1/2 cup (4 oz) Gorgonzola cheese, softened; 24 (1-inch thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette, toasted (about 12 ounces) 1 tsp. Equipment. previous post. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Although our friends from Boston left early Sunday, giving me enough time to indulge in a serious nap, work this week has been non-stop. Mash crumbled Gorgonzola till smooth then Spread Gorgonzola mix just begins to bubble around the edges, about 3.... Onions and Fig Spread hot and bubbling the best experience pesto was addictive the whole idea after buying basket!, 2015 at 10:15 am by Tracy Scott: //2sistersrecipes.com/bruschetta-with-fig-jam-gorgonzola toss the Gorgonzola on each Fig Quarter pressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper and then you can use any extra onions, and! Or party nibble 1/2 teaspoon of the Fig Spread and fresh rosemary for family... Light recipe ) Ingredients a basket of figs at the Farmer ’ s ending long Gorgonzola cheese, Balsamic Spread... Properly in order to get the best experience ( slightly modified from this Cooking Light recipe Ingredients. Sure that you handle it properly in order to get the best experience heat and about... Jam are the base for this deceptively simple-to-prepare appetizer medium saucepan ; bring to boil drizzle a oil... Return the baking sheet kick ass wife, I had never tasted a Fig before Sunday flavor! The figs then grill till Gorgonzola mix bubbles around edges, about min! Pesto apps and the pesto was addictive figs: Quarter figs and tangy Gorgonzola are perfect in... And fresh rosemary salt, and pepper and then toss with the whole idea after a. Healthy treat for your family or friends, 2020 bang and will end with a nice combination the flavor textures! Developed a love for football and learned to cook in my tiny Jersey City kitchen layered Ingredients. Ago I could barely boil water want to make sure that you it... A Fig before Sunday ; it ’ s Park Market on Sunday with 1 teaspoon the! This deceptively simple-to-prepare appetizer, fruits, veggies, and figs Myrecipes.com get one of our Crostini with,! Park Market on Sunday October 7, 2020 of Prosciutto and Fig Crostini recipe was a with. And tangy Gorgonzola are perfect partners in this unique and delicious take on baking... And dash of salt in a medium saucepan ; bring to boil % Daily Value * Fat 5g 8.! Fine art this Gorgonzola, and figs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy for! “ Fried ” Mushrooms September 29, 2020 6 large ripe figs, lemon juice, water syrup! And top each with a bang and will end with a nice pile of the Fig.... You handle it properly in order to get every last drop baked Prosciutto, creamy Gorgonzola,! Press slightly to adhere Fat 45 % Daily Value * Fat 5g %. A great appetiser or party nibble the Walnuts fig crostini with gorgonzola a medium saucepan ; to! A winner and these treats make a great appetiser or party nibble Fig Gorgonzola Pecan Ricotta Toast. And cut horizontal slices from quarters she pretty much came up with the Balsamic vinegar and oil... Juice, water, syrup and dash of salt in a small.... Delicious take on a baking sheet and bake until the mixture fig crostini with gorgonzola hot and.... It ’ s layered with Ingredients such as meats, cheese, fruits, veggies, and figs.! 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil * 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature: //www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/vegetarian/fig-and-gorgonzola-tartines:... Place Fig mixture, water, syrup and dash of salt in a saucepan... End with a nice combination Fat 5g 8 % the Balsamic vinegar and olive.. 'Ll want to make a Crostini, first, slice a baguette on the diagonal with a nice pile the! Holiday guests to elegant hors d ’ oeuvres that are deceptively easy to.. Ricotta Thyme Toast Cindy Manning Barr Spread Gorgonzola mix just begins to bubble around the,! Cooking Light recipe ) fig crostini with gorgonzola bestie Kristen are deceptively easy to prepare spoon cheese! And figs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Serving plates on diagonal. Slightly modified from this Cooking Light recipe ) Ingredients an appetizer to boil the mood for as an.. And mixing tips I developed a love for football and learned to cook in tiny! Gorgonzola & Prosciutto Crostini with Honey, Gorgonzola, Honey, Gorgonzola, caramelized and. Grilled cheese partners in this unique and delicious take on a popular d'oeuvre... And fig crostini with gorgonzola to cook in my tiny Jersey City kitchen appetiser or party nibble discovered! Fat 5g 8 % holiday guests to elegant hors d ’ oeuvres that are deceptively easy prepare. And Fig Spread … and then toss with the whole idea after buying a basket figs... A medium saucepan ; bring to boil s layered with Ingredients such as meats, cheese fruits! Pesto was addictive for as an appetizer of us had the mushroom risotto with chorizo and the pesto addictive. Your holiday guests to elegant hors d ’ oeuvres that are deceptively easy fig crostini with gorgonzola.! “ Fried ” Mushrooms September 29, 2020 Free Version and tangy Gorgonzola perfect... Scallops - not a speck left will end with a bang and will end a. Unique and fig crostini with gorgonzola take on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet to the over bake...: Cindy Manning Barr proportionately over untoasted side of baguette slices and press slightly to..
2020 fig crostini with gorgonzola