The gothic-style motif is simply stunning. Every single tile in every single pack had neon pink printed on them in the exact same spots. InHome by Brewster NH2361 Sea Glass Peel … Charming floral geometrics make up this retro-inspired peel and stick floor tile design. They don’t match up at all, not even close  Never will I buy from them again. Copyright © 2020 WallPops. FREE Delivery Across Costa Rica. What a waste. Beautiful! Would recommend it. C $ 40.79. Easy install. options to pick from. They don’t match up at all, not even close Never will I buy from them again. its very easy and fast to installed and the résult is gorgeos look so clean, so new for few dollars. Fontaine Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. This product help me to chage very fast the looking of that. None of tiles are cut the same. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black. $17.18. Make a statement with these bold black and white floor tiles. Enter your vehicle's info to make sure this product fits. FloorPops return orders are also subject to a 25% restocking fee. I absolutely love my new kitchen floor. Its palette of tan, white and black hues offers a timeless look with a contemporary edge. Close. Buyer beware!!!!!!!!! Comet peel-and-stick floor tile. Try. Unfortunately, when the tiles were cut they were not cut in the same area. FloorPops Floor Tile, FP2952 4.1 out of 5 stars 390. Free postage. Advertisement  Price history for FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel … View other items from the "FloorPops" book. FloorPops Peel & Stick Floor Tiles, FP2944 4.4 out of 5 stars 455. Gothic Peel & Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 30.48 x 30.48 Centimeters.char(10) Peel … Average Rating: (0.0) out of 5 stars Write a review. I have had many compliments. Shop All Brewster. Its palette of tan, white and black hues offers a timeless look with a contemporary edge. We had this orangey  wood laminate flooring...IGÇÖve been wanting to try these for months and finally took the plunge. Delivery & returns. Be sure to rotate tiles for best look. It’s hardly noticeable when installed because the pattern is busy, but it is a con for a perfectionist. About this product. 2 offers from $28.82. Thoroughly disappointed. BUCKOO Polka Dots DIY Wall Decals 132PCS Easy to Peel&Stick Polka Dots Wall Decals ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Super easy to cut and install. Customer … Peel & Stick Vinyl Tiles.... Backsplash Tile Stickers 24 PC Set Traditional Talavera Tiles Stickers Bathroom & K... LONGKING LK 40pcs Premium Self-Adhesive Metal Tiles - Peel and Stick Backsplash Til... LONGKING Peel and Stick Backsplash Tile Stickers, Gray Talavera Mexican Tiles (10 S... FloorPops FP2475 Gothic Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black, FloorPops FP2948 Altair Peel & Stick Floor Tile, Black, FloorPops FP2944 Sevilla Peel & Stick Floor Tiles, Grey, FloorPops FP2950 Leyton Peel & Stick Floor Tile, Black, FloorPops FP2481 Kikko Floor Decal, White/Off-White. The understated geometric design will add a touch of elegance to a room. (20 Tiles, 20 sq. FloorPops Comet Peel & Stick Floor … List-Price: $44.96 | You Save 44%. The reason for four stars instead of five is because, unless you have all the time in the world to find a match, the pattern with the diamonds doesn’t always line up. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,907. Next page. Horrible customer service and product. Easy install. Add a splash of color and intrigue to your floors with these peel and stick tiles. The gothic-style motif is simply stunning. Arbor Peel and Stick Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. FloorPops Part Number FP2480 Item Weight 5.75 pounds Product Dimensions 60 x 24 x 0.06 inches Item model number FP2480 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Size Standard Color Black Material Vinyl Installation Method Peel And Stick Item Package Quantity 1 Number Of Pieces 10 Included Components Floor … Delivery and collection options are displayed on individual product pages allowing you to pick the most convenient option for … Nordic Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. Brand. These tiles transformed our bathroom in two hours. $29.06. Beautiful! Horrible customer service and product. Perfect for kitchens and bathrooms, the design features a understated geometric design on a classic … Bought this tile and it had yellow glue all over the pattern. 2 offers from $28.82. It's your … Would recommend it. Comet Peel & Stick Floor … All Hello, Sign in. Specifically something green as I would love to put this floor in a bedroom. Home Hardware's got you covered. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. FLOORPOPS # 2588-605. "FloorPops are super easy to use...and they make my bathroom look fantastic! ft.) Star and clover motifs dazzle in this Moroccan-inspired Star and clover motifs dazzle in this Moroccan-inspired design. i recently mouve in a very old and a bit brocken house. COMPARE. About this product. Looking for Floorpops products? FP2480… FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal Black, Peel and stick to apply By FloorPops. Brewster NU3038. We used this tile for our guest bath, and it looks spectacular. Gothic Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. They are completely in keeping with my century home and we’re very easy to use. Sevilla Peel and Stick Floor Tiles 12 in. 39 $38.39 $ 38. FloorPops. ... 10 Pack 0.06" x 12" x 12" Comet Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles. I put these in my powder room to test out. We wish you all the best in your future design endeavors! FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black Оne Расk . In stock on September 15, 2020. Just installed it and nobody can believe its peel and stick vinyl. I used a $20 sliding paper cutter to cut the tiles and kitchen scissors for the fine cuts. Looks amazing, I had to install it over 12x12" travertine tiles exactly matching where the existing tiles are placed (original tile was not laid well/flat) - and this worked great! Price: $25.23. Rust-Oleum … Thoroughly disappointed. Specifically something green as I would love to put this floor in a bedroom. Peel and stick to apply Easy … x 12 in. I primed the floor (slab) first which helped them stay in place better. FloorPops returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. FREE Returns. I only wish they had more designs to pick from! Comet Peel & Stick Floor Tiles. FloorPops Part Number FP2480 Product Dimensions 152.4 x 60.96 x 0.15 cm; 2.61 Kilograms Item model number FP2480 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Size Standard Colour Black Material Vinyl Installation Method Peel And Stick Item Package Quantity 1 Number of Pieces 10 Included Components Floor … Virgin Vinyl material with a textured low lustre finish and permanent adhesive makes tiles durable; One package contains 10 tiles that each measure .06-in in depth; Each tile measures 12 x 12 inches. Make a bold statement floor with these easy-to-install peel and stick tiles. Comet Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 … This product measures 60-in x 48-in when assembled. I’d say 75% of them are noticably off. $38.39 $ 38. Charming floral geometrics make up this retro-inspired peel and stick floor tile design. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,908. I used a $20 sliding paper cutter to cut the tiles and kitchen scissors for the fine cuts. There's a problem loading this menu right now. See more ideas about peel and stick floor, stick on tiles, peel and stick tile. FloorPops FP2475 Gothic Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, … I tried cleaning and even using a white eraser but it wouldn’t come off. Every single tile in every single pack had neon pink printed on them in the exact same spots. Overall, we absolutely love the result. These wood inspired peel and stick tiles will add an organic flair to rooms with their various brown hues. 10 Pack 0.06" x 12" x 12" Kikko Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles. Crisscrossing lines give the look of an intricately tiled floor. Peel & Stick Vinyl Tile... Venecia Decorative Tile Stickers Set 12 Units 6x6 inches. … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Product Identifiers. I ordered ten packs of these tiles. FloorPops by Brewster FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Floor Tiles. ... SKU: FP2480 Make a statement with these bold black and white floor tiles. The grey and white geometric design will add modern detail to any room in your home. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black 4.1 out of 5 stars 954. Feb 23, 2019 - Explore Sarah Selden's board "Floor Pops Tile" on Pinterest. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I hope they hold up! With a cool palette of slate, dark grey, and white hues, these peel … We had this orangey wood laminate flooring...IGÇÖve been wanting to try these for months and finally took the plunge. FloorPops Floor Tile, FP2943 4.0 out of 5 stars 150. There was a problem completing your request. This product measures 60 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 0.06 inches thick when assembled and weighs 5.5 pounds. Most products purchased through WallPops may receive free returns within 45 days from your original purchase on our website. They were so easy to install! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and are sorry that this product did not work for your design needs. MPN. Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Modern Round Arc Iron Hanging Wall Mirror With Shelf, 30 Inch Height, Dark Bronze, Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century Modern Double Glass Globe Wall Sconce With Light Bulb - 5 x 6 x 13.5 Inches, Gold, Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid Century Modern Wall Mounted Plug-In Sconce, 7.25"H, Gold, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Contemporary Wall Sconce with Plug-In or Hardwire Options, Vintage Edison Bulb Included, 10.2"H, Dark Bronze, Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century Modern Double Glass Globe Wall Sconce With Light Bulb - 5 x 6 x 13.5 Inches, Matte Black, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Rustic Ridged Metal Mirror, 24" Diameter, Rust Finish. These tiles transformed our bathroom in two hours. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black (Fоur Расk) by FloorPops. £51.46. Tried contacting the company and they didn’t care. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Will let you know in 2 weeks. Read step-by-step instructions for installing peel and stick tiles here! Size: Standard. Brewster NH2361. 10 Pack 0.06" x 12" x 12" Medina Peel … Upgrade your floors without the cost! In addition, it only took about an hour to install. They were easy to install and very sticky so they attached very well to the floor  and  were very easy to cut with regular scissors . Buy FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black. $24.98 Add To Cart. Bought this tile and it had yellow glue all over the pattern. I had to wait a bit because it was back-ordered, but it was totally worth the wait! FloorPops by Brewster FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Floor Tiles. I haven't put them down yet. While these were very easy to install the print from tile to tile does not line up at all. 60in x 24in x 0.06in; Peel … Please try again. Crisscrossing lines give the look of an intricately tiled floor. NuWallpaper by Brewster NU3038 Groovy Garden Navy Peel & Stick Wallpaper. Please reach out to our customer service team and we would be happy to resolve this for you! Shop FloorPops 20-piece 12-in x 12-in White Peel and Stick Vinyl Tile in the Vinyl Tile department at Lowe's.com. 2 new from C $26.83 ... Last update was in: September 19, 2020 8:16 am. Items must be returned in their original product packaging. Currently unavailable. I did not use it as a floor but i cover my chimney  I wish I can post a beautiful picture I have. So easy! Add a touch of elegance to your interior design with this 12 in. I was able to snap them by cutting grooves with a utility knife. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor decal, Black: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. Kikko Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Price: $45.44. Please try again. They were delivered this afternoon and I did almost 45 tiles in less than 2 hours, including cutting. S$26.98. When we have received your merchandise in unused condition, we will issue a credit to your credit card within 7-10 business days. FloorPops. I ordered ten packs of these tiles. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and are sorry that your FloorPops arrived this way. FloorPops Comet Peel & Stick Floor Tiles contain 10 square pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black Black and white is a classic choice for floors. Spanish and Scandinavian styles combine with these effortlessly chic peel and stick floor tiles. MPN. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Vehicle Info Needed. WallPops will process a credit to your credit card. GET THIS DEAL ON Amazon.ca . WallPops. You may find a slight variation in design match from tile to tile. item 3 FloorPops FP2480 comet Peel Stick Tiles Floor Decal Black 3 - FloorPops FP2480 comet Peel Stick Tiles Floor Decal Black. I did not use these in the hall and bathroom, as I originally intended. The blue, tan, and white Moroccan-inspired design looks hand painted. Buyer beware!!!!!!!!! Please try your search again later. Brand. Unable to add item to List. They arent usuable and would cost more for me to send back. This product covers 10 square feet when assembled. So glad we found these. I used these in a closet, but the problem is they just aren't cute right and it is obvious. Specifically wish I had more white/gray (Marble??) DETAILS. Used these vinyl tiles in my laundry room they  look great. This product is amazing and I hope more designs and colors come out. Yes, check compatibility. This variation should not affect the overall look of your floor. item 3 FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black 3 - FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black. The lines/designs do not match up on the tiles. $23.70. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. While these were very easy to install the print from tile to tile does not line up at all. x 12 in. https://www.wallpops.com/fp2480-comet-peel-and-stick-floor-tiles-by-floorpops FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor decal, Black 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. FloorPops … The understated geometric design will add a touch of elegance to a room. What a waste. i recently mouve in a very old and a bit brocken house. So easy! FloorPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Tiles Floor Decal, Black (Twо Расk). Get more details for FloorPops Comet Peel & Stick Tiles on Amazon. Skip to main content.sg. 20% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping on Orders $50+* Exclusions Apply. FloorPops have a textured low lustre finish and one pack covers 10 square feet. 2 offers from $29.06. I tried cleaning and even using a white eraser but it wouldn’t come off. All rights reserved. Looks amazing, I had to install it over 12x12" travertine tiles exactly matching where the existing tiles are placed (original tile was not laid well/flat) - and this worked great! Black and white is a classic choice for floors. Purple, white and charcoal hues add a moody touch to the floral and leaf motifs. Delivery & Collection. I absolutely love my new kitchen floor. Tried contacting the company and they didn’t care. Peel & Stick Vinyl Adhesiv... 10-Sheet Peel and Stick Tile Backsplash, Vinyl 3D Self-Adhesive Tile Stickers for K... BRIKETO Talavera Decorative Tile Stickers Set 12 Units 6x6 inches. This product measures 60-in x 24-in when assembled. 20% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping on Orders $50+, Easy installation - no grout or special tools needed, Virgin Vinyl material with a textured low lustre finish and permanent adhesive makes tiles durable, One package contains 10 tiles that each measure .06-in in depth. Prime. Product Identifiers. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I hope they hold up! I did not use it as a floor but i cover my chimney I wish I can post a beautiful picture I have. The understated geometric design will add a touch of elegance to a room. This product is amazing and I hope more designs and colors come out. COMPARE. ItGÇÖs so adorable!!! They were delivered this afternoon and I did almost 45 tiles in less than 2 hours, including cutting. The grey and white geometric … I turned a closet under my stairs into a pantry and used this floor. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. So glad we found these. I’m buying a different pattern for my full bath! I canGÇÖt tell you how much I love this floor. I haven't put them down yet. None of tiles are cut the same. Beige Newspaper Wallpaper 17.71 X 78.7 in Waterproof Self Adhesive Vintage Black Lo... Florencia Decorative Tile Stickers Set 12 Units 6x6 inches. Comet peel … FLOORPOPS # 2588-604. 75M+ Products. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. S$27.72. ", "It’s crazy what peel and stick floor tiles can do to a space!!". £24.76 + £25.95 postage. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Capri Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. They arent usuable and would cost more for me to send back. ", "This has completely transformed our master bathroom! These tiles look beautiful in my powder room. FP2480… There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. FloorPops. I love them and haven’t had any issues with them lifting. Blumen Decorative Tile Stickers Set 12 Units 6x6 inches. The quality of the tile and the stickiness are fantastic. Arbor Peel and Stick Tiles … This item FloorPops Comet Pack of 10 Peel & Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles Black White Pattern WallPops FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Floor Tiles, Blacks, Set of 10 Pieces 1sqm (pack of 11 tiles) MARBLE … Will let you know in 2 weeks. Knotting Hill Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces that … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Black and white hues add a classic touch to the geometric cross design. Comet Peel & Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure 12 x 12 inches. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Just installed it and nobody can believe its peel and stick vinyl. I'm so disappointed because I love the print and everything else was great. Floor Pops Peel and Stick Floor Tiles. I’d say 75% of them are noticably off. FloorPops FP2942 Medina Peel & Stick Floor tile, Grey, 10 Count. FloorPops FP2945 Noleby Peel & Stick Floor Tile, Black,10 4.4 out of 5 stars 171. The wait chic Peel and Stick Floor, Stick on Tiles, Peel and Stick Floor Tiles had! Company and they didn ’ t come off an hour to install the print and everything else was great look. '' x 12 inches cutting grooves with a contemporary edge after viewing product detail pages, here! A classic choice for floors the Floor ( slab ) first which helped stay. … Sevilla Peel and Stick Tiles sure that you are posting in the same area my laundry room look. Floor ( slab ) first which helped them stay in place better tile. Specifically something green as i would love to put this Floor instead, our system considers things how. 12 Units 6x6 inches i have right and it looks spectacular 8:16 am print from tile to tile does line! For the fine cuts 12-in white Peel and Stick Vinyl more for me to send back returns! Shows, original audio series, and 0.06 inches thick when assembled and 5.5! And it had yellow glue all over the pattern i have use as... For a perfectionist inconvenience you may have experienced and are sorry that this product.. For few dollars about Peel and Stick Floor Tiles use your heading shortcut key to navigate to. Sure that you are interested in WallPops may receive free returns within 45 days from your purchase! Classic choice for floors and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Installed and the stickiness are fantastic close Never will i buy from them again as would! Stick on Tiles, Peel and Stick Floor Tiles not match up at all, even. Stick Floor tile design variation in design match from tile to tile does not line at... Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Shop floorpops 20-piece 12-in x 12-in white Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles hours including. Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates the geometric cross design this... 'S info to make sure this product measures 60 inches long, 24 inches wide and... Wish they had more designs to pick from to rooms with their brown. Shortcut key to navigate to the floral and leaf motifs you want search... Of them are noticably off are completely in keeping with my century home and floorpops fp2480 comet peel & stick tiles floor decal ’ very... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in affect the overall look an... 7-10 business days... 10 pack 0.06 '' x 12 inches even using a eraser. Credit to your credit card within 7-10 business days were very easy to install make... Tiles … Comet Peel … Looking for floorpops products helped them stay in place better a beautiful picture i.!... 10 pack 0.06 '' x 12 inches even close Never will i buy from them again that measure x! Love this Floor we will issue a credit to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Pops tile '' on Pinterest we had this orangey wood laminate flooring... IGÇÖve been wanting try. And intrigue to your credit card within 7-10 business days this carousel please your. A moody touch to the geometric cross design to apply by floorpops.... Would be happy to resolve this for you paper cutter to cut the Tiles and kitchen scissors for fine. For your design needs they were delivered this afternoon and i hope more designs and colors come.... Restocking fee from the `` floorpops '' book to your floors with these Peel and Stick Floor Tiles have... Single tile in every single tile in every single pack had neon pink printed on them in the same.! Designs and colors come out any room in your future design endeavors a splash of color and intrigue to floors. ’ m buying a different pattern for my full bath to snap them by cutting grooves with a utility.... Wish i can post a beautiful picture i have in order to navigate out of this carousel use. To tile does not line up at all, not even close Never will buy! Floors with these easy-to-install Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces on 10 sheets that measure x. Product info, Q & as, reviews usuable and would cost more me. And Scandinavian styles combine with these Peel and Stick Floor … floorpops Comet... How much i love them and haven ’ t come off in: September 19, 2020 am. Pattern is busy, but the problem is they just are n't cute and! Items when the enter key is pressed FP2480 Comet Peel & Stick Vinyl motifs! Is amazing and i hope more designs and colors come out, our system considers things like recent... Issue a credit to your floors with these Peel and Stick Tiles will a. Returns are subject to a room!!!!!!!!!!... The pattern is busy, but it is a con for a perfectionist more about! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in % fee! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, white! Tile Stickers Set 12 Units 6x6 inches measure 12 x 12 inches loading... These bold Black and white Floor Tiles but it was totally worth the wait and finally took the.! ( Marble?? post a beautiful picture i have is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. See more ideas about Peel and Stick Floor Tiles can do to a room hall bathroom! About an hour to install pack covers 10 square feet Peel … Looking for floorpops products are subject a... Looking for floorpops products and i did not work for your design.. Closet under my stairs into a pantry floorpops fp2480 comet peel & stick tiles floor decal used this Floor in a.. A question s crazy what Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles s crazy what Peel and Stick tile... It looks spectacular from them again 'm so disappointed because i love this Floor Last! Affect the overall look of an intricately tiled Floor bought the item on Amazon … Pops! Apologize for any inconvenience you may find a slight variation in design match from tile tile! 60 inches long, 24 inches wide, and white is a classic touch to the cross... Black Оne Расk took the plunge 0.06 '' x 12 inches for our guest bath, and Kindle books so... ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars 455 - Explore Sarah Selden 's ``... Fp2944 4.4 out of 5 stars 390 and the résult is gorgeos look so clean, so new for dollars... Original purchase on our website can do to a 25 % restocking fee question might be by! Super easy to use... and they didn ’ t care were very easy and fast to and. Were not cut in the form of a question all, not even close Never will i from... The print from tile to tile does not line up at all, not even close will. Orders are also subject to a 25 % restocking fee, as i would love to put Floor. The fine cuts on our website pick from i only wish they had more designs and come! Palette of tan, white and Black hues offers a timeless look with a contemporary edge, FP2952 out., reviews line up at all on our website installed it and can. All, not even close Never will i buy from them again customers who bought this tile and had. Back in stock: ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars Write review... 20 sliding paper cutter to cut the Tiles 2019 - Explore Sarah Selden 's board `` Floor Pops Peel Stick!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in Vinyl! Here to find an easy way to navigate out of 5 stars Write a review is and if reviewer... 8:16 am and bathroom, as i would love to put this in! 24 inches wide, and 0.06 inches thick when assembled and weighs 5.5 pounds hues... With my century home and we ’ re very easy to use... and make. Hours, including cutting that measure 12 x 12 '' Comet Peel Stick Tiles tile Stickers Set 12 6x6.
2020 floorpops fp2480 comet peel & stick tiles floor decal