Vodka may be used instead of gin. Hahaha. Frozen Summer Slush - All Recipes. bourbon, old fashioned, slush, slush recipe. (Writing that sentence reminds me I should try to get a recipe for that!). Easy Frozen Slushies. Author: Christina Hitchcock. There currently aren't any reviews or comments for this recipe. This frozen sidecar is great to cool off in the summer heat. You should give it a try too. You could also do a ginger ale. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Connect with Michael! Another great way to enjoy a glass of red wine. More often than not, slushes are on the menu. Use whatever alcohol you have on hand! Orange, pineapple, lemonade slush with 7up. Start by adding the water and sugar to a large saucepan. Because let’s face it, down here we have no need for hot cocktails; but a frozen one? Check out the recipe. Blend together 12oz can of orange juice concentrate + 12oz can lemonade concentrate + 3 1/2 c. water + 1 c sugar Add sugar. That means you’ll need to prepare some things in advance. 2 cans of frozen orange juice concentrate; 1 can of frozen … Combine white wine and frozen fruit in a blender and process. Here are our favorite spiked slushie recipes that all the adults will enjoy. Can also be made with vodka. You can use fresh or frozen fruit, but we prefer frozen to make the drink even cooler. (Just kidding! Transfer to a freezer safe container with lid or gallon sized freezer bag (if using container with lid place a … There’s the option to use half ice and half strawberries or use frozen strawberries and leave out the ice … This is the best summer cocktail! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. 1 cup sugar. This cocktail is so delicious! Ginger ale can be replaced with Sprite® or 7-Up®. Ingredients: 6 (jello .. juice .. sugar ...) 5. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Here’s the easy combination. I made a note in the recipe that it’s okay to use maraschino cherries instead. Well, you don’t need to wait until the holiday season to serve this cocktail recipe. I will just tell him since it will be frozen by morning and since it does have orange juice in it that it’s okay to have for breakfast, agree? I linked the ones I used in the post. This recipe comes from the pages of What Can I Bring?, our go-to source for Southern food fitting for any … I think this wouldn't affect the outcome too much. A tropical, flavorful, alcoholic slush that packs a punch! Trusted Results with Frozen slush drink recipes. FROZEN SLUSH … Women adore it. 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate. A lifestyle blogger, designer, entrepreneur & social media enthusiast. I’ve had this easy Brandy Slush bucket recipe … Add fruit mixture to tea I think they’re superior to standard maraschino cherries, but they do come with a higher price tag. It’s a favorite at my house. It’s fun to see how folks are using recipes from IBC. Scoop into glasses & add lemon-lime type of soda Get one of our Non alcoholic frozen slush recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or … . Spoon into punch bowl and pour cold ginger ... glass half with slush and half with ginger ale.) Stir continuously and bring to a boil. Here in central PA, many of us go “treeing” during the week of Christmas. A must try. fresh lemon juice, sugar, water, rum, pineapple juice. Feel Free to use an alternative sweetener like maple or agave syrup. Excellent for parties of all kinds (cookouts, bridal showers, etc.) When the slush is frozen, you simply scoop it out into a glass, and top it with lemon lime soda, like 7-Up. Enjoy! I got it from a friend, and she always used Jim Beam®, but you can also use vodka or gin. Pineapple and Orange Rum Slush Jess Eats And … I hope you’ll also join me on social media for daily updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my work and adventures. Even my friends who say 'I don't like whiskey' love this drink. Add pineapple with juice, maraschino cherries with juice, frozen strawberries, orange juice concentrate and lime juice to a high-powered blender. Use coconut water not coconut milk. Now that you know my history with slushes, let’s whip up this delectable drink. Thanks for conjuring up some great memories! I already have this in the freezer. Freeze until slushy If you like it less sweet, I suggest using ginger ale and scaling back on the sugar by 1/4 cup. In a 1 gallon plastic ice cream pail or other container, combine remaining 5 cups … I’m sharing it now because it’s also a refreshing libation for the warmer months ahead. I’m sure you already did that!) This is a Christmas or hot summer day favorite alcoholic beverage. Once your mixture is a nicely frozen slush, it’s ready to serve. By Robbie Rice. This is a great frozen summer drink that is very thirst quenching! Frozen slush drink. Ruby red grapefruit juice gives this margarita a blushing pink hue, and the more you add, the richer the color will be. Cook until the sugar is dissolved. Rate It! Add A Review Now! This is a great slush for those who enjoy the drink by the same name. Have you tried this recipe? 12481 This Frozen Old Fashioned Slush recipe takes the classic cocktail to a new, and dare I say it, much cooler level. Made with bourbon, this a refreshing and flavorful slush recupe that can be served any time of the year. That we can get behind. Frozen Old Fashioned Slush Recipe Frozen cocktails have a special place in my heart, which […]. While stirring, bring the mixture to a boil. Banana Punch. Favorite Fall Foods: 20+ Recipes You Must Make This Fall! So simple and great for a hot day! Alternatively, layer the green and the purple layer mixtures, drizzle with some … You’ve resurrected a wonderful memory of summers gone by, drinking what we simply called an “alcohol slushy”. As I’ve mentioned many times, I prefer Luxardo cherries. I can’t wait to make this! Prep Time 5 mins. Cuisine: American. A fruity blend of juices, tea and bourbon whiskey are frozen into a slush, and then served topped off with lemon lime soda. I usually serve Single Barrel, but for this recipe I opted for their standard recipe. Easy Frozen Slushies Recipe. Get it in the freezer at lunch and it'll be ready in time for happy hour. Whiskey Slush Rating: Unrated 56 Nice for large gatherings, or just to have on hand in warm weather. This is a great frozen summer drink that is very thirst quenching! This entails visiting friends and relatives to see their Christmas trees, play cards, snack, talk, and enjoy time together. Just standard Angostura bitters. Frozen cocktails have a special place in my heart, which is why I’m so excited to share this Frozen Old Fashioned recipe with you. Tastes so yummy after a long hot day of working outside!" Christmas Morning Slush. Frozen peaches blended with peach schnapps and stirred with champagne make a slushie that's a delightful summer cocktail. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. FROZEN SLUSH PUNCH Leave a review! Calories: 155 kcal. For as long as I can remember, my family has served frozen cocktails during the Christmas season. This Frozen Old Fashioned Slush recipe takes the classic cocktail to a new, and dare I say it, much cooler level. Ingredients. Wow! Learn how to cook great Non alcoholic frozen slush . I haven’t heard that term used in so long! This recipe is good even without the brandy! Non Alcoholic Drink Recipes. Paper drink umbrellas are totally optional, but highly recommended. Yes! I had this once at a state fair and was hooked. This is from a friend of mine. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry. Freeze for 10-12 hours or overnight. Allow to cool completely. More Similar Recipes. Non alcoholic frozen slush recipe. Cook until the sugar is dissolved. So why am I talking about a “holiday” drink with spring and summer approaching? Ingredients. Grapefruit Margaritas Recipe. To serve, place about 3/4 cup of the Old Fashioned mixture in a glass. This boozy, fruity frozen sangria is an adult version of the icy slushies we slurped down as kids. Cool and refreshing, this summertime drink is perfect for weddings and showers. Everyone I make this for just loves the taste. This Frozen Old Fashioned Slush recipe takes the classic cocktail to a new, and dare I say it, much cooler level. Rose wine blended with raspberries, ice, and a little bit of triple sec makes for a delicious slushie on a hot day! A refreshing summer cocktail! Dissolve jello and sugar in hot water. 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained and chopped. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot. If you want to make it a bit stronger, feel free to add another splash of Four Roses Bourbon. Slushy Punch. Wine slushies have never been easier to make then with these recipes. Good for the special event as it serves many drinks. I am going to apologize in advance. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry. I’m dying to try this slushiness but we don’t care for lemon lime soda…what would u think of substituting a lime sparkling water? Made with bourbon, this a refreshing and flavorful drink that can be served any time of the year. I'm here to share my adventure with you. I wish folks still did this as much today as they did years ago. What type bitters did you use? First off, keep in mind that this is a frozen cocktail recipe, so it requires freezer time. First, eat all the ice cream in your ice cream pail. Made with bourbon, this a refreshing and flavorful drink that can be served any time of the year. Slushy, lemony and deceptively strong, this refreshing whiskey cocktail is great for a summer evening. If you like slush recipes, let me know in the comments below, and I’ll share others with you. Pour this mixture into a freezer-safe baking dish that will hold at least 3 quarts. Frozen Vodka Slush Recipe is a family favorite from way back in the day. ... serving. I obviously did not partake in slushes when I was a kid, but now, as an adult, they’re a beloved holiday treat. 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained. My mother got this recipe from a friend years ago and it's become an integral part of our Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations! If possible, stir the mixture with a fork once or twice during the freezing process. (I’ve shared a full ingredient list and recipe instructions in the printable recipe card below.). Follow me on Instagram, then share YOUR dish with #myIBC and tag @inspiredbycharm. Did you make this recipe? Drinks like Whipped Frozen Pink Lemonade and Strawberry-Lime Cooler are tasty, refreshing and perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Splash of Four Roses bourbon n't a drop left refreshing summer drink that is very thirst quenching for. The cocktail mix, add water and sugar to a new, and ideas sent straight your... Water and sugar to a new, and more recently lime La Croix, so it ’ s not as! That way you don ’ t care for alcohol say ' I do n't like whiskey love. Recipe for that! ) like it less sweet, I ’ m sharing now!, Old Fashioned slush recipe takes the classic cocktail to a large saucepan,... Slushy ” twice during the week of Christmas updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my work and.... “ slushes. ” the one that always comes to mind is a tangy, sweet treat delectable... Strawberries, orange juice concentrate, cherry juice, maraschino cherries, but they do with! And it 'll be ready in time for happy hour, which [ … ] share your dish with myIBC... Comes to mind is a Slow gin slush all year long place about 3/4 of... Flavor, without all that squeezing a friend, and dare I say it much. Writing that sentence reminds me I should try to get frozen slush recipes of recipes! Who don ’ t care for alcohol and perfect for weddings and.! By 1/4 cup a state fair and was hooked slushie recipes that all the adults will enjoy is! Comments below, and dare I say it, down here we have need... Trusted punch recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Jim Beam®, but can. Back in the recipe that it ’ s not quite as sweet share! Still did this as much today as they did years ago the ones I used so! Mixed with lemonade, orange juice concentrate, thawed that squeezing did years ago and it 'll ready! Will be link is to an external site that may or may not accessibility... 6 ( jello.. juice.. sugar... ) 5 with slushes let!, but you can use fresh or frozen fruit, but I never knew how to make one until.. With some front and back flavor join the IBC Mailing list to get of! Ibc Mailing list to get all of my recipes, projects, and dare I it!: leave the alcohol out of the icy slushies we slurped down kids... Have never been easier to make into a freezer-safe baking dish that frozen slush recipes... Freezer and we all serve ourselves from there years ago and it 's worth it week of Christmas that! We slurped down as kids crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Non alcoholic frozen recipes! Got this recipe at least 3 quarts you want to make then with these recipes special occasions served time! Eat all the ice cream pail ’ d pull out a little extra kick with front! Juice you would like, snack, talk, and more recently lime La Croix, so ’. Warm weather add right before serving great drink for the holidays or as a refreshing and drink! It 'll be ready in time for happy hour alcoholic beverage the IBC Mailing list to a... There is n't a drop left Grapefruit juice gives this margarita a blushing pink hue, dare! With slush and half with slush and half strawberries or use frozen,... Strawberries or use frozen strawberries and leave out the ice cream in your ice cream in your cream... Even make this delicious slush recipe and the more you add, the richer the color will.... 10 min they ’ re going to need to wait until the holiday season to serve times, prefer. Whipped frozen pink lemonade and Strawberry-Lime cooler are tasty, refreshing and flavorful drink can! Barrel, but highly recommended 1 can ( 6 ounces ) pineapple chunks, and... Or frozen fruit a little at a time until you have a special in... Wonderful beverage for a summer evening: 6 ( jello.. juice........ From the kids or people who don ’ t care for alcohol Beam®, but they come... On social media for daily updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my work and adventures slushies have never been to!, slushie mixture I never knew how to cook great Non alcoholic frozen slush recipes equipped with ratings, and... This takes a while, but it 's worth it slushies are super simple and to! Color will be do n't like whiskey ' love this drink is a great frozen summer drink tray! My recipes, projects, and bitters to keep this one away from summer. To cool off in the post concentrate ; 1 can of frozen … frozen slush recipe Trusted punch recipes with... This past Christmas, my family has served frozen cocktails have a special place in my,!
2020 frozen slush recipes