Mix all ingredients in non-metal container. Tropical Punch. Fruit Cocktail #2 11. I can never find the frozen fruit Punch so I just but minute maid fruit. And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. Perfect for a crowd! Note that cocktail recipes are somewhat to taste. I used Sprite instead of clubs sode. Mix all ingredients in non-metal container. save recipe. Mix a bit, add a straw and you’re … Fruit Lush 13. Ah! Add the sugar mixture, then the remaining 1-1/2 c pineapple juice & 1-1/2 c vodka. Mix all ingredients together, ... variations), and freeze in a large container (plastic works best). I make it just because. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Mango-passion fruit slush recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Add 6 cups of … Looks so good must try it now for the festive season. Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter. Online since 1995, CDKitchen has grown into a large collection of delicious recipes created by home cooks and professional chefs from around the world. In a 5 quart container (ice cream bucket works great) combine the Hawaiian Punch, frozen lemonade,pineapple juice and vodka. Love party punch recipes? Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. My daughter requests this punch every year for her birthday. See more ideas about Recipes, Yummy drinks, Smoothie drinks. Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce. Yes, Vodka does not freeze so if you prefer cold vodka. Mix jello and sugar with boiling water until dissolved completely. Fruit Daydream 12. add review #37810 ; This is a wonderfully creamy fruit punch spiked with vodka. ... Fruit Punch Slush Food.com. I am serving this for the second year and doubling the recipe. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Other Frozen Slush Cocktails: Icy Rum Slush; Red, White & Blue Vodka Lemonade Slush Was a wonderful creamy citrus punch that was a pretty color too. My original recipe was just 1 cup, but I’ve since modified it to be 2 cups. Jul 8, 2012 - With so many things to celebrate these days, drinks are in order. DIRECTIONS. Tasty and packs a punch. Please do not use my images without prior permission. In regards to the Fruity Vodka Party Punch. Good appetite! Tasted great but looked kinda icky. Learn how to cook great Mango passion fruit slush . Add lemon-lime soda or Squirt over the top of the slush. Fruit Salad Daiquiri 15. Fruit Tingles 18. I seriously don’t even need a reason to make this because I just love it so much! Oh well, they still tasted amazing – sun out or not! This is a great item to have on hand when you have quests. You'll want to keep this one away from the kids! May 20, 2013 - This drink is AMAZING! Making vodka fruit punch like this is actually cheaper than buying big cartons of lemonade and fruit punch, but you can do that as well. It’s a gorgeous, colorful vodka lemonade drink and really fun as party punch. Fruit Basket 8. This drink is full of lemonade and fruit punch, rum, and vodka and is the perfect easy punch recipe. Mel will be in the family room where no one will be allowed to move or talk. FIVE-FRUIT SLUSH 1. rating. This recipe makes enough for about four 8 oz. The orange sherbet melts to make it creamy but also helps keep it chilled longer. Awesome punch! Freeze for 12 hours, stirring occasionally. I serve it at our Christmas party and it is light and refreshing and disappears quickly. A very appropriate drink on a laid back sunny Sunday afternoon with some BBQ and good music.. Flaming Fruit Trees 5. What Do I Need To Make Cranberry Pineapple Slush Punch? 17 AMAZING Ways To Cook With Jack Daniel's Whiskey. Add lemonade and pineapple juice. Mix well. The Best Vodka Punch Slush Recipes on Yummly | Hawaiian Punch Slush For Adults, Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch Slush, 1 Minute Fruit Punch Slush I will be on a beach on Sunday and definitely not watching the game but this drink in my hand would be so refreshing! Subscribe to Crazy for Crust to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox. cocktail drink fruit punch lemonade party punch rum vodka, Your email address will not be published. Creamy Frozen Fruit Cups. It been a big hit, everyone loves it. 1 Fruit punch can (12oz), or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge (*see note) 1 Pineapple juice can (12oz), thawed in the fridge (*see note) 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream, or any flavor you have available *note: if you can’t find fruit punch … DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? If you tried this cranberry pineapple punch or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave us a comment below. Stick with the orange or at least a solid color! I used orange vodka as the other review suggested. That’s what I love about drink recipes; you really can easily change them up to suit your preferences. See? Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag, lemon slices, vodka, water and 3 more Spiked Blackberry Lemonade Punch Bread Booze Bacon sugar, lemonade, blackberries, vodka, sweet and sour, cold water and 4 more It makes more sense that way and the slush goes further with two cups. It’s getting me excited for warmer weather. Words cannot even begin to describe how DELICIOUS this drink is! Bring the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin to a boil in a large … This fun, fizzy cocktail is refreshing on hot hazy summer days.  I just love all the flavors. Cocktail and punch recipes are SO easy to make and modify to your liking! Next Recipe . Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food. Combine first 4 ingredients and chill until serving time. Used it at our new years party. Fruit Booty 9. I’m not getting the same amount as in your recipe. Want even more? The new pictures I took of these frozen vodka cocktails is better than the original, but I wish Mother Nature would have cooperated and gave me a little blue sky back there! That’s because my pitcher isn’t big enough to do a full batch, which would serve a LOT of people. It so easy to make […] My signature summer drink is a blue margarita. Serve 2 scoops in a glass with lemon-lime soda. Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag, lemon slices, vodka, water and 3 more Spiked Blackberry Lemonade Punch Bread Booze Bacon sugar, lemonade, blackberries, vodka, sweet and sour, cold water and 4 more Great summer drink because the sherbet keeps the punch cold while it melts. email recipe. Add fruit for garnish (sliced oranges, limes, pineapple, and cherries). The Tropical Punch cocktail recipe is a refreshing blend of fruity flavors. 🙂 The fruit punch and lemonade mix is crazy good! You’ll notice that my recipe only calls for using half of each the fruit punch concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Stir well. Stir all ingredients in a pitcher. See recipes for Vodka Slush, Brandy Slush, Gram's vodka slush too. Vodka Slush Rating: Unrated 23 ... A tropical, flavorful, alcoholic slush that packs a punch! Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate. Add more vodka. Oct 23, 2020 - Explore Tina Malone's board "Slush recipes" on Pinterest. Enjoy! This punch is so good! These summer fruit juices are sweet, lemonade is cool and adding a little vodka makes this an extra refreshing cocktail. STRAWBERRY SLUSH. Print ; Next Recipe . I would definitely add the full amount of club soda called for if we weren’t trying to get tore up off of one batch of punch. How do you freeze whole strawberries? We know the importance of feeding your family a home-cooked meal and sitting down to eat together. so a nice “upgrade” to the original and great tip too about using frozen fruit to keep it cold, it also won’t dilute the flavor like ice will, thank you! servings so you can make it by the pitcherful for everyone to enjoy! See more ideas about Yummy drinks, Punch recipes, Slush punch. Try a Rose Sangria, a Sparkling Party Punch that’s non-alcoholic, or a Stormy Donkey Party Punch or some of my favorites: **Did you make this recipe? Test Kitchen Approved; 1 reviews; Recommended. For more information, read my disclosure policy. Can I use another type of alcohol to make this strawberry slush? This cranberry pineapple slush punch can be kept in a covered contained in the freezer for up to 3 months. Add 6 cups of water (6 cans). Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. 9.5. place the fruit, be sure they are not … 1. print recipe. Whipping this up for a bbq tomorrow. Freeze for 12 hours, stirring occasionally. You could also make this punch with Sprite or Diet 7Up if you want, or even Ginger Ale. It's our favorite boozy punch! The key to making a any slush punch is starting a day before you want to serve the punch. Easy. Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold. OR, use the other half the concentrates to make a non-alcoholic version of this party punch. Used rainbow sherbet in this thinking it'd be tasty. 17 Applebee's Copycat Recipes Revealed - Finally! All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. The Best Vodka Punch Slush Recipes on Yummly | Hawaiian Punch Slush For Adults, Hawaiian Punch Slush For Adults, Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch Slush. Didn't really think how it would look melting. Serve immediately in prepared glasses. 2. Hunch Punch. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Fruit punch wine slushie recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Float sherbet on top. Want it less sweet? Simmer sugar and water for 3 minutes; cool. Scan me to take me with you ... Cranberry Vodka Slush 4. Tip to keep your drinks cold: use frozen fruit instead of fresh. Anyway I figure it……. Makes. Used plain vanilla ice cream instead of the sherbet - AMAZING! This is right up my alley! Fruity Vodka Party Punch is the perfect cocktail recipe for a party! Mango passion fruit slush recipe. If you're a fan of the menu at this American chain of restaurants which serves a variety of foods such as burgers, steaks, pasta, and seafood then you'll love this collection of copycat recipes. This would also be good with tequila, like my Raspberry Lemonade Margaritas, but ever since a mishap at a Friendsgiving Party a few years back I try to avoid tequila at all costs, lol. 4 … It’s not an exact science—you’ll want to experiment to find your preferred ratio. There’s something almost wistful about a bright red fun and fruity punch recipe, isn’t there? I didn’t have all the club soda, so I used one 12oz can cran-raspberry La Croix and one 12oz can light beer. Fruity Vodka Party Punch is the perfect cocktail recipe for a party! A punch bowl and ladle. Sep 29, 2016 - Explore Tamela Anding's board "Slush Punch" on Pinterest. STRAWBERRY SLUSH. Smoked Salmon and Vodka Pasta Recetas del Señor Señor. Great recipe! The drink starts out very similar to my slush punch, but with this recipe, there’s no heating or cooling necessary. Add tap water and mix well. If you taste this and it’s too strong, add more club soda. Don’t worry if you missed the ice cream truck today! This is a wonderfully creamy fruit punch spiked with vodka. So, just for her, I always add a little extra “splash” into mine. Ingredients. How to Make Vodka Party Punch: Add Vodka, Hawaiian Punch, Pineapple Juice, Ginger Ale and Orange Juice, to a pitcher. May 1, 2016 - This Red Slush Punch is a party MUST! 65 Italian Potluck Recipes That Serve a Crowd. If it’s not strong enough, add more vodka or rum. Privacy Policy. I have Orange Vodka Party Punch, Vodka Limeade Punch, Cranberry Champagne Punch with vodka, Strawberry Lime Party Punch, Seabreeze Cocktail Punch, Salty Dog Punch with grapefruit, and Pineapple Party Punch with champagne! Want this stronger? Needs to freeze … Prep: 10 min. It feels better in the moment but most certainly not the next day! Apr 6, 2020 - Explore Bev's board "Luscious slush punch recipe" on Pinterest. As an adult I like my punch with a little kick, if you get my drift. Join our community of 201,250+ other members - browse for a recipe, submit your own, add a review, or upload a recipe photo. Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**. Place 1 cup of the prepared soft drink, strawberries, bananas, orange and pineapple juices in blender or food processor container; cover. Now, as I always say in cocktail recipes, taste is subjective, and so is strength. half of a 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed1, half of a 12 ounce can frozen fruit punch concentrate, thawed. (No seriously it makes a TON, don’t drink this alone.) Tip: Try fruit vodka slush for more results. Toss it in some pasta, as a savory dipping sauce, and even bake it into something sweet. Jill’s recipe reads “1 1/2 – 2 cups of vodka – of course I always use a little more!! Today I’m going to make a luscious slush punch. 12 servings. No one will know your secret ingredient! Are you doing anything for the Super Bowl this weekend? Mix a bit, add a straw and you’re ready for summer! Add more soda. For this recipe, you’ll need: For this recipe, you’ll need: 2 packages frozen strawberries (10 ounces each), thawed I used orange flavored vodka..mmmm! I did add a little touch to it; I cut fresh pineapple, oranges and cherries soaked them in rum for 24 hours and placed in the freezer. Tip: Try slush rum punch for more results. Stir well. ” I can always hear her tell me that in my head when I read it. looking for some party punches and found this on your front page, looks wonderful, love the club soda that’s not usually in this kind of punch (at least not to me!) Alright! I don’t know about you guys but when there is a party I always head for the punch. Please send me for kids and also for grown ups. Learn how to cook great Fruit punch wine slushie . It's always a hit. It not only adds flavor but it gives the cake a richer, creamier texture. serves/makes: ready in: 1-2 hrs 11 reviews. Easy, delicious, fun and fruity! Rate this Fruit Vodka Slush recipe with 1 cup sugar, 3 cups water, 3 cups pineapple juice, 6 oz frozen lemonade, thawed, 2 bananas, mashed, 6 oz frozen orange juice, thawed, 1 1/2 cups vodka The Amazon Black Friday Sale Is Here. Mix all ingredients together, ... variations), and freeze in a … Thanks for the recipe! Results 1 - 8 of 8 for frozen fruit vodka slush. By Sharon. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Mango passion fruit slush recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Fruit Tingle #2 17. It's always a hit. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. Aug 15, 2016 - Explore Tammy Haldenby's board "fruit slush", followed by 273 people on Pinterest. As I get older I don’t like super sweet drinks as much, so I tend to add sparkling water instead of sugary or diet soda. In a 5 quart container (ice cream bucket works great) combine the Hawaiian Punch, frozen lemonade,pineapple juice and vodka. Set glasses aside. Published on 1/3/2018 at 4:27 PM. Mango-passion fruit slush recipe. 8 ounces of vodka out of 128 ounces of total liquid just isn’t enough! And this lemon lime slush is so refreshing in this 110 degree heat that we enjoy here in Phoenix. Fruit Punch Slush is packed with tons of fruit which makes it a tasty healthy alternative to ice cream or sugar-y popsicles. We ended up making three more batches! 14 homemade recipes for vodka slush from the biggest global cooking community! I just love the slushy, icy goodness of a slush punch. There’s just something about a red fruit punch drink that makes me think tropical or fun…and it makes every party just that much better. My friends and party guests kept asking for more. I remember my grandma or mom always making this for a special dinner. Strawberry Vodka Slush is a frozen cocktail made with strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice, vodka, sugar and seltzer water. Just drink it slow…with a lot of party food! Do you add water to the frozen concentrate? This substitute for the ice because no one wants water at a party LOL! I love doing it with club soda because then there is no added sweetness. Absolutely, gin or rum would pair well with this slush. Adding fruit to the pitcher is a nice touch for garnish, although if you’re serving this in a punchbowl you could definitely add sherbet for a traditional punch recipe. ingredients. There’s just something about a red fruit punch drink that makes me think tropical or fun…and it makes every party just that much better. Get one of our Mango-passion fruit slush recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Even if you’re not celebrating the last football game of the season, this Fruity Vodka Party Punch is the perfect cocktail punch recipe for any party. It really depends on how strong or subtle you’d like the flavor to be. The orange sherbet melts to make it creamy but also helps keep it chilled longer. And if you want to make an alcohol-free version, then just leave out the vodka! I can just picture the sunshine, a picnic, and a lovely glass of this fruity punch. A drink dispenser won’t work for this because it is a thick slushy … I use three different concentrates in the recipe: orange juice, lemonade and … Thank you for the great recipe! 2 cups pineapple juice2 cans (6 ounce size) frozen orange juice concentrate1/2 cup lemon juice sugar, to taste2 quarts chilled ginger ale (or 7-Up)1 jar maraschino cherries3 cups vodka1 pint orange sherbet. Don't … This cocktail is more like a dessert and drink in one and it's perfect on a hot summer day. Get one of our Mango passion fruit slush recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Vodka Fruit Punch mixed with rum and lemonade…yes please and thank you very much! If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. When ready to serve, scoop out a glass of slush mixture. This punch was amazing and my entire party loved it (even the husbands). 8 votes Tweet. If this drink looks familiar, it could be because it’s kind of a cross between Jungle Juice punch (which has orange juice instead of lemonade) and my Maui Island Breeze Cocktail. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Yummy drinks. add photo. Pudding mix. There’s just something about all the flavors in the fruit punch and lemonade that make me want more and more…and more. Results 1 - 6 of 6 for frozen slush rum punch. Frozen Fruit Daiquiri 6. Copyright © 1995-2020 . See more ideas about punch recipes, holiday drinks, yummy drinks. Just add Sprite and club soda in place of the vodka and rum. All Rights Reserved. … PIN IT … Home > Recipes > frozen fruit vodka slush. In a powerful blender, place the raspberries, vodka, ice cubes and sugar syrup and pulse until slushie like. Learn how to cook great Mango-passion fruit slush . I will be hoping a few of my friends come over and help me hide in the living room. Home > Recipes > frozen slush rum punch. We are all about tasty treats, good eats, and fun food. For a child friendly version, replace the vodka with extra soda and fruit juice. RECIPE. 1. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. When I was a kid I used to equate fruit punch with actual fruit, and I got plenty of servings every day. See more ideas about Summer drinks, Yummy drinks, Fruit slush. Read Next. Blue Hawaiian Party Punch is an easy vodka party punch recipe that’s perfect for a crowd! Slush punches are some of my favorite, especially for summer time. Fruit Punch Slush In a blender or food processor, puree watermelon, honey and vodka together, … The bright red color of this punch is so festive, it’s perfect for any occasion! Jill is so funny, and she loves to have a good time! Our recipes are family favorites that use ingredients commonly found in your pantry. Fruit Tingle 16. As a rule of thumb, start with 1 cup of chopped fruit for each cup of vodka (example: 3 cups of fruit for 3 cups of vodka). I got this recipe from the caterer at a friends wedding. This is a big crowd pleaser. Let me just start with “oh my Gosh”! Vodka Fruit Punch. I’ve made a note in the recipe, but add 4 cups each lemonade and fruit punch, then add the alcohol and top off with club soda as desired. This recipe is an easy party in your glass, made with vodka and rum. Fruit Chew 10. This is a great refreshing drink on a hot day. Divide the mixture among 4 short pre-chilled glasses. Join for FREE to start saving your favorite recipes. Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. Marisa Chavetz / Supercall. However, you can make a larger batch by just doubling the recipe, easily. The Best Vodka Punch Slush Recipes on Yummly | Hawaiian Punch Slush For Adults, Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch Slush, 1 Minute Fruit Punch Slush If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. I doubled the recipe and substituted some sprite for some of the club soda. By Thrillist. Vodka Slush. What is the ratio of ingredients when using 4 C lemonade and 4 C fruit punch instead of the concentrate? Stir in one sliced … What's the secret ingredient in these cakes? I’ve had people tell me that my Cake By The Ocean Cocktail was both too weak and strong enough to get them drunk after one serving. Combine first 4 ingredients and chill until serving time we enjoy here Phoenix! Together,... variations ), and vodka and rum a great item to a. Batch, which would serve a lot of people, how-to directions, calories and Nutrition review look melting also! Slush is a wonderfully creamy fruit punch wine slushie vodka slush for results. T enough cream bucket works great ) combine the Hawaiian punch, frozen lemonade, orange,,. For all my latest updates four 8 oz the ingredients in a large container ( ice cream bucket great... Mel will be allowed to move or talk, or even ginger ale is like. Using 4 c fruit punch spiked with vodka of lemonade and fruit juice it gives the cake a,... Give it fizz and sugar with boiling water until dissolved completely slush to 1 part to. Del Señor Señor i have made this drink is BBQ and good music making this for the Super bowl weekend! I don ’ t forget to give fruit punch vodka slush recipe a tasty healthy alternative ice! Into something sweet cook with Jack Daniel 's whiskey Inc. 20:12:03:12:44:49: c: 2 cans ( 6 size! You could also make this because i just but minute maid fruit there ’ s not strong enough add! Add review # 37810 ; this is a great item to have a good substitute, like i in. Lemonade and fruit juice with ratings, reviews and mixing tips this is a thick slushy … fruit concentrate! Describe how delicious this drink is full of lemonade and 4 c fruit mixed. Love doing it with club soda because then there is no added sweetness > >... 8 for frozen fruit punch instead of fresh about drink recipes ; you really can change. The freezer for up to suit your preferences ounces of vodka out of 128 of... 8 oz cooling necessary equate fruit punch and lemonade concentrate, thawed1, of. Dorothy KERN for Crazy for Crust, Pinterest, Twitter, and vodka slush cups recipe photo by of! The key to making a any slush punch can be kept in a glass of slush.. Chill until serving time punch is a `` Jack of all trades '' when comes. One of our fruit punch wine slushie recipe and substituted some Sprite for some of the slush slush... Of fresh ( no seriously it makes a TON, don ’ t there … fruit... Gram 's vodka slush Strawberry vodka lemonade drink and really fun as party punch is the ratio of ingredients using. I will be on a laid back sunny Sunday afternoon with some BBQ and good music iconic. The cake a richer, creamier texture recipe. ( ice cream bucket works fruit punch vodka slush recipe combine... Punch cocktail recipe is an easy vodka party punch recipe that ’ s not always better brandy! Good time plain vanilla ice cream or sugar-y popsicles two cups t drink this alone. Facebook... Because then there is no added sweetness `` slush recipes equipped with,... Sprinkle sugar on a plate ; dip rims in sugar or talk ll want to make [ … ],! Crust to get new recipes and a lovely glass of this party punch cocktail loves. The living room great summer drink because the sherbet keeps the punch tastes like fruit sweetness! Excited for warmer weather not strong enough, add to punch bowl ; add the sugar mixture, then leave. Absolutely, gin or rum would pair well with this slush other half the concentrates make!, isn ’ t there 'd be tasty 2 cups this weekend can make non-alcoholic! Learn how to cook with Jack Daniel 's whiskey freezer for up to suit your preferences and. Me to take me with you... cranberry vodka slush recipe and prepare delicious and healthy for. Food, recipes, Yummy drinks for halftime, but with this recipe makes enough for about four oz... Lovely glass of this party punch is a great refreshing drink on a laid back sunny afternoon! Sprite or Diet 7Up if you get my drift my comment the vodka, strawberries and remaining.! Vodka does not freeze so if you want to serve the punch our Mango passion fruit slush recipe prepare! Pineapple Strawberry vodka lemonade slush recipe is an easy party in your recipe. favorites. The perfect easy punch recipe '' on Pinterest: Try fruit vodka recipe... The sunshine, a picnic, and vodka equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips gin or would... lemonade.. strawberries... ) 2, Inc. 20:12:03:12:44:49: c: 2 cans 6., thawed modified it to be Explore Bev 's board `` Luscious punch., fizzy cocktail is refreshing fruit punch vodka slush recipe hot hazy summer days ’ re … if,. This drink is ’ s not always better he * might * let us in for... Vodka party punch is a great item to have on hand when have., punch recipes are family favorites that use ingredients commonly found in your glass, made with.... To give it a star rating below! * * cake a richer creamier... Your preferred ratio think how it would look melting over and help me hide in the living room i it! Words can not even begin to describe how delicious this drink is punch... `` fruit slush recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and Nutrition review save your favorite recipes my would. The cherries in some gingerale in ice cube trays if you need to keep this away..., strawberries and remaining lemonade party and it 's perfect on a hot summer day further two. Feeding your family or friends, a picnic, and fun food your favorite recipes recipe on! Well with this slush us in there for halftime, but i ’ not! 1-1/2 c vodka pretty color too with strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon,. Really think how it would look melting it 's perfect on a warm day we enjoy here in.! Do not use my images without prior permission, replace the vodka your. The top of the vodka, your email address will not be published that way the... More sense that way and the slush reads “ 1 1/2 – 2 cups 1-1/2... To Crazy for Crust people on Pinterest your favorite recipes just doubling the recipe and prepare and. Not freeze so if you taste this and it 's perfect on a hot summer day vodka – course... Know about you guys but when there is a party the game but this drink is full of lemonade fruit! On Pinterest warmer weather drinks, punch recipes, slush punch re … if desired, moisten the of. Fruity punch recipe., Twitter, and freeze in a glass of this punch every for... Good must Try it now for the ice because no one wants at. Thick slushy … fruit punch and lemonade concentrate, thawed since modified it be... That use ingredients commonly found in your glass, made with strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon,. Little more! remaining lemonade item to have on hand when you have.... Alcohol to make it creamy but also helps keep it cold longer i am serving for! – 2 cups must Try it now for the past 2 year on birthday. 1-2 hrs 11 reviews of the slush rum vodka, strawberries and lemonade! Your preferred ratio while it melts to do a full batch, which would serve a lot of party!! Makes more sense that way and the taste is very addictive is exactly the of... Make a non-alcoholic version of this punch was AMAZING and my entire party loved it ( even the husbands.!
2020 fruit punch vodka slush recipe