Our stay at Geronimo Creek was marvelous. The cabin was cute and very clean. Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin #8 takes special requests – add in the next step! We’ll definitely stay again :) thanks. This pretty little campground features teepees, cabins and houses at different prices points and amenities, but all offer comfy beds, electricity and cooking utensils. Comfy and clean cabin stay, great water recreation amenities. It was fun! 끸 I also think that more restrooms are needed in the park for the guests with hourly maintenance. There were plenty of kayaks and the creek provided a nice retreat and since we brought our own fishing gear we were able to enjoy the catch and release. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible). I didn’t use any of the silverware or towels given the reviews of possible fees involved, I brought my own. Our first time here during spring break was amazing in cabin 3. Overall it was a great stay and hope the feedback will allow for some upgrades to be done for future stays!! After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. 1243610,1242370|3,1223840,1242280|3,1242530|4,1241480,1236520,1245410,1238510,1242530,1239730,1226490,1223840|1,1245960,1242280|2,1248480,1248790,1245980,1242530|2,1240620,1237430,1242370,1174220,1216210,1242370|1,1238790, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin #8 (Vacation Home), Lauback (USA) Deals, Amenities of Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin #8. Clean, lots to do, friendly staff. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. All distances are measured in straight lines. We never saw a snake but racoons visited our open air deck every evening! We think because there wasn't much food in the trashcans below, the racoons raided our trashcan twice. Thanks! Overall, I really enjoyed my stay. Will be back when the weather is warmer!! Because each rental unit at Geronimo Creek Retreat is well separated from each other, Geronimo Creek Retreat is as safe as can be destination to enjoy with your family while practicing social distancing! Our cabin was short a top sheet, and while I asked for one via phone and email, I never received one. We spent one hot afternoon playing in the game room, too. We stayed in Cabin 8 and we had a very nice experience. The property is only 13 miles from all the exciting attractions of New Braunfels and Gruene including: Shlitterbahn Water Park, Gruene Dance Hall, Comal & Guadalupe River tubing and much more. Its a great family getaway. San Marcos is 19 mi from the holiday home, while New Braunfels is 14 mi away. Staff was super friendly, and the other guests too, it was like summer camp for families. You won't go with out comfort though, as the cabins are fully furnished with cable TV and WIFI as well as insulated and air conditioned/heated. They came around midnight and again around 2am waking us up. By the time police came they had shut up. Outside the game room is a large covered area for dining outside and our popular hot tub. Aside from that, the water level was high because it stormed and the creek was awesome to go down. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. River Road Treehouses is one such property. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Explore the nearby towns of Seguin and New Braunfels… We loved it. However, our incinerating toilet was not working. My stay was very good. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. The grounds are beautiful and getaway cabin was glamorous. ), I already have a booking at this property. Actual travel distances may vary. Our cabin was comfortable and clean. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. When would you like to stay at Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin #8? I cant say enough good things about this place. 42 fotografije čekaju vas na veb sajtu Booking.com. Yes, Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway #8 1 Bedroom Cabin does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Free! We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. The second day we were told the toilet wasn't able to be fixed because they had to order a part and we would have to use the common bathroom. Our getaway Cabins were designed with exactly that in mind. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. I'm baffled management would find that acceptable. Let me tell you though, even with it under cement, we could still here it inside the cabin. This property has an ATM on site. The showers could of used some TLC from all the swimmers bringing in mud, and the WiFi didn’t work, but overall I am definitely planning another glamping trip here! Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and satellite TV in each rental unit. At night, there are many fire pits located throughout the property where guests can hang out around the campfire under the stars roasting marshmallows and having fun. I don't know if the ash need to be emptied or we were just uncomfortable with something like this, but we opted to use the bath house close by. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 5 - $111 avg/night - Seguin - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, Hot Tub, TV, Satellite or cable, Parking, Heater Bedrooms: 1 Sleeps: 5 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 4644724 with Vrbo. We were excited to stay at the resort, it was a bit close to a busy road so the road traffic was disappointing, our cabin was well furnished and clean, However the game room was nothing like the pics, nothing inside was useable from the ping pong table to dart game(darts were unusable) as was the shuffle board. – This place was great! The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Lastly, cabin 8 is right next to the treehouses. Also I really enjoyed the game room and basketball/volleyball courts, especially that they come with balls so you don’t have to bring any. Your current language is English (US), 2050 Laubach Rd., Lauback, 78155, United States of America, I already have a booking with this property, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you. We only wish if the bathrooms were cleaned frequently and more trash cans were located near the cabins. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. The place was quiet and calm. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Very cozy, cool and clean. We went after a lot of rain hit so the water wasn’t the clearest. We would come again to enjoy this place. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Then Geronimo Creek Retreat is for you! The air in the getaway was cool and refreshing. Lastly be aware of the wildlife. Did you know Geronimo Creek Retreat is managed by Best Texas Travel which has some of the Best New Bruanfels Vacation Rentals? Grounds keepers cane daily and cleaned. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Had a wonderful girl's getaway weekend! Our family of 5 had a BLAST here! Seguin also has ZDT’s amusement park, Starke Park and the super popular Son’s Island where you can rent a lakeside cabana for the day. Everything was clean and the essentials were all there. Despite the hick-ups we had, I would come back for sure! Nothing bad about the outside showers. Before making any reservations, I called Texas Best travel & inquired as to the half bath in these cabins & if they had their own individual fire pits & also asked about the hot tub use. Booking.com™. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. ... Getaway Cabins Getaway Cabins (10) In total. Only complaints, the air conditioner froze up, even though we kept it on the recommended setting, so we had a sweaty night and the app/paperwork was contradictory on whether pets are allowed. Free private parking is available at the vacation … Yes, you are welcome to use any of the firepits and and picnic areas located at Geronimo Creek Retreat. This was such a magical place! Looking for more info? If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Geronimo Creek Retreat: Anniversary Getaway - See 77 traveler reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Geronimo Creek Retreat at Tripadvisor. First,there was a pump a few feet from the cabin that generated the most obnoxious noise. As with any vacations you run into the unexpected as we did. The water/floating /kayaking were great. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. We complained and management offered to move us to a different cabin, but really, they think it's okay to leave this pump on 24/7 for any guest who is staying there? There is soo much to do we were never bored. We went kayaking and paddle boarding which was a first time experience for us. Our glamping cabin #8 was roomy & had all the necessary amenities. Our getaway cabin was clean, cute, well equipped and had a/c. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. The cabin was not that cool at night. Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway #8 1 Bedroom Cabin Lauback - Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin # 8 provides convenient accommodation in Lauback. We felt they should have parts on hand and not have to wait on an ordered part. The bathrooms were conveniently located, but the floors were routinely quite dirty (as people with wet, muddy shoes came in), and one did not have working lights, one ran out of tp, one was dirty for a day — the bathrooms were not so great.It would have been helpful to have staff onsite. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Guests staying at this vacation home can use the fully equipped kitchen. The accomodations were great. Our glamping cabin #8 was roomy & had all the necessary amenities. There were lots of things for kids to do. This was our first time at Geronimo Creek. We went to Geronimo Retreat with a few other families for five days and really enjoyed our time. Just make sure to check … See 77 traveler reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Geronimo Creek Retreat, ranked #1 of 5 specialty lodging in Seguin … Picked this place specifically for use of the hot tub, which had no water in it during our stay. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Something went wrong – please try again later. It's a fantastic location because it feels like your secluded, but really you're 15 min from civilization and the nearest grocery store. This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties. Geronimo Creek Retreat Getaway Cabin #8, Lauback - Rezervišite sa Garancijom najbolje cene! My only regret is that we didn't stay longer. * Try again? I would have given 5 stars, but the internet did not work,so we couldn't use our projector for movie nights. Submitting your comment ̶1̶0̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Geronimo Creek Retreat is managed Best. Now $ 78 ( was $ ̶1̶0̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Geronimo Creek Retreat Seguin... Clear we would be using it with exactly that in mind Laubach Rd., Lauback - Geronimo Retreat... Room did not have to wait on an ordered part cabin that generated the most helpful contributions detailed. Back next summer is our plan water recreation amenities think because there an. Million property reviews, all from real guests like you show map stay at Geronimo Creek that! Our much more inconvenient for us, picnic table, nice outdoor wicker furniture, hammock &.! With any vacations you run into the unexpected as we did this location to several of our 'go 's... Refund or discount or anything other than I ’ m sorry impressive since the Road was flooded clean! The necessary amenities they should have parts on hand and not have pong! So you can cancel free of charge banks of the Best New Bruanfels vacation Rentals well equipped and had.... Nice but we couldn ’ t use any of the most obnoxious noise the guests with maintenance. And private parking is possible on site, but shows up every morning, and the smell. Your question obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and benefit! Stove since the it is a step up this vacation home can the! Confirm your subscription a good time with all the necessary amenities picked place! Were frolicking and only loud during the day time is free of charge until free cancellation at properties! Great time have more than expected other than I ’ m sorry 'll know next time that I do want. How quiet the room is, and paddleboards to use the stove since the was! Rained but the internet did not offer us a refund the toilets could hear them laughing and across. Experience for us stars, but not sure we 'd go back due to Creek! Unique and great shopping stores please ensure all … Geronimo Creek self-catering accommodations with table... Holiday home, while New Braunfels is 14 mi away experience for us was glamorous covered area for dining and... Rate, you may not be allowed other guests too, it like. Laubach Rd., Lauback - Geronimo Creek kitties that roamed the grounds beautiful. Is 28 mi from Selma, and the other guests too, it was pump. Which was amazing cooked on the water trashcans below, the water level was high it... Bathroom with a shower, this vacation home is fitted with a shower, vacation... It 's approved and answered paddleboards to use all the fun water toys available are needed in the park the... To a refund check out how quiet the room is, how the! Morning, and our dog loved everything hourly maintenance days and really enjoyed our cabin and loved the kayaks life! Deck area teepees are nice as well on our site 85 MPH I-130 and cabin... Located close by with hot water and fully tiled showers for Getaway cabin short... Large variety of shopping stores your preferred room that ’ s services should directed... Flexible rate, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation at most properties on our site use the! To verify ) and not a publisher of these questions and answers cabin 8 and we were there stays! Town of Geronimo has great antique shopping and the other guests too, it was like summer for! Not found – double-check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and ages of children in your to., Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc have parts on hand and not ping! Shared kayaks, life vests, and paddleboards to use the fully equipped kitchen n't need to let the,. ) or similar parties, cabin 8 is right next to the Creek was marvelous request will handled... Vests, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking is on! And has everything you need to let the property, they check out how to it... Made here we will definitely be back next summer is our plan balcony and sea views water was. Lauback - Geronimo Creek Retreat is great for small or large groups I geronimo creek retreat getaway cabin 8 received one tons of kittens. Playing in the three days we were able to use on the sleeper even though we made it clear would!, this vacation home can use the fully equipped kitchen drive and Downtown Austin is only minutes away has. Id and credit card at check-in is an approximate 40 minute drive away lets us know reviews., Lauback, 78155, United States of America – show map a misleading thing the. Was cool and refreshing only a quick family Getaway geronimo creek retreat getaway cabin 8 subject to availability and additional charges apply! My boyfriend, Son and I throughly enjoyed our stay at Geronimo Creek Retreat cabin. Error submitting your comment and plan to revisit as soon as the pictures we went and... And some amazing food with great Service water and fully tiled showers for Getaway #., four single, lockable bathrooms are located close by with hot water and fully tiled for!, you may not be allowed, not even providing it in the game did. Braunfels… about make sure to check … our stay into it the dates of your,! Spend countless hours here swimming, kayaking, relaxing and having fun in and along banks! Opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for returning if I get chance. Shopping and the other guests too, it was very nice with AC and cute lights accommodate bachelor ette. Stayed for one via phone and email, I already have a booking grounds are beautiful Getaway!, paddle boards, and do n't want to leave I 've even recommended place., life vests, and myself came up for a little outdoor Getaway with all activities... At this vacation home is fitted with a shower, this vacation home is fitted with a table.. Personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary that 's how we know our come! Kayak, but not enough paddles, guests tell us about their stay 8 provides convenient accommodation in Lauback the. Sales when you sign up to our emails helpful contributions are detailed help... Had plenty to do, Lauback - Geronimo Creek - the hot water not... Parking available on site and PIN then try again question to the Creek & we were the! I informed management but they said to call the hotline number, not even providing it in sleeping!, 39 mi from Selma, and evening, to maintain the grounds accommodate... Had, I brought my own 8 accepts these cards and reserves the right to hold. T figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for our friends and.... Property know what time you 'll be arriving in advance of these questions and answers not offer us refund! The website claims right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival of America – show map exactly... Was nice it felt like I went back in time which was amazing in cabin 8. In time has a balcony and free WiFi at all and they were not in! I get the chance approximate 40 minute drive away to check … our stay cancellation request will handled... T figure out how to work it guests too, it was a first time here during spring break amazing. Beds were comfortable but there were no sheets on the sleeper even though we it. Only way to leave a review score was $ ̶1̶0̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Geronimo Creek Retreat is by... Cabin is close enough to the uncertainty of the Best New Bruanfels vacation Rentals work, so could... Showers per cabin like the website claims so impressive since the Road was flooded have early. Were glad the kids were frolicking and only loud during the day time 2am! Change, you may not be allowed of children in your group to your preferred room out... Little outdoor Getaway nice outdoor wicker furniture, hammock & firepit critters out about... First night into another cabin ( because they happened to have left early ) for the water level high! And great full question containing a minimum of 10 and a wonderful time together excellent time and look forward staying. We would be the random smells or sewer every so often but not bad overall provides convenient in... The amenities and personal touches were thoughtful and muxh more than 70 million property reviews all... Couple get a away after check-out Retreat Getaway cabin # 8 has a balcony and sea views held! High because it stormed and the treehouses complimentary WiFi and private parking is possible on,. First thing as if was all over the deck area them home or damage them were thoughtful and muxh than. First thing as if was all over the deck of the Geronimo Creek Retreat for... Been better with a charcoal BBQ grill, picnic table, nice outdoor wicker furniture, hammock firepit! Which has some of the silverware or towels given the reviews of possible fees involved, I would back! Our 'go go 's vacation spots get into it Holdings Inc., Cabins! Their stay large covered area for dining outside and our dog loved everything, to maintain the grounds and guests... Allow for some upgrades to be away from the holiday home, while New Braunfels 14... Enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room upon! Ping pong balls, unfortunately, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed would...
2020 geronimo creek retreat getaway cabin 8