The SR125es also comes with the embossed vinyl strap and polymer damping. The Grado SR125 are not going to win any aesthetics or usability awards, but the sound produced will bring out some sounds masked by other headphones. Sound quality of any headphone set can break or make the brand, and Grado products are built for superior quality sound with clarity and punch for those looking for a good headphone set. I understand that these are midrange headphones but surely it won’t hurt the manufacture to increase the noise cancelation just a bit, this is a feature that is very important in headphones because there is no point in producing cutting edge sound just so it can be diluted buy the surrounding and leave the listener with a poor sound. And, if you are not familiar with Grado, you probably are in for a present surprise. Cyber Monday dealsView deals. Despite any one of these headphones that you choose, you will not go wrong. Whether you are listening to music or watching a film, the Grado SR80e prestige series headphones will work well for you. So, how’s that for an intro? But these are two different versions. Print Email. Eddie Mcfarren is an avid blogger and audio enthusiast who enjoys a relatively long list of hobbies from Listening to music, backyard gardening to creating small scale businesses in varying niche markets. They have a 4-conductor cable which increases the operable bandwidth which is great. I've been reading the experts. SR60e vs SR80e, both headphones belong to the Grado company.Grado is a famous company in Brooklyn who produce unique and quality headphones. Best Gaming Chairs With Buil-in Speakers. With all the reviews and specifications in both of these models, it clearly shows that the SR80e was built for power while the SR125 was built for depth and stability. Marantz SR8012 and Yamaha Aventage RX A3080 are the epitomai of audio-video receivers, so in this article, I am comparing the Marantz sr8012 to Yamaha Aventage RX- a3080. Such amounts of sharpness may have a piercing sound. Although they maintain that boring design of cables coming out of both the phones. As a suggestion to the manufacturer, it would have been great if the code came out from one side rather than both. Their Prestige Series has been extremely popular, with five models ranging in price from $79 to $295. Moving to the SR125e at $150 gives us several improvements. He is an SEO expert and publisher who runs an independently owned and operated publishing business from the northwest Greater Manchester in the United Kingdom. BUY GRADO SR80e Grado SR125e. Find out which is better and their overall performance in the headphones ranking. 2 editorial reviews. I mean after all, the features in both of these headphones are comparable, so it would be much cheaper to buy the SR80e and have the same quality and performance without sacrificing the durability. Build Quality and Comfort. vs. HiFiMAN HE-400. Also, the SR125e comes with a very rich midrange and is so life-like, which is one of the reasons why people prefer this model over the SR80e model. Grado SR60's vs SR80's (plus a plug for the SR125's) by Bill K: 2009 UPDATE: Grado has made some changes! Both are great to listen to a variety of genres. If you are looking for the best possible sound in your own headspace. User rating vs. Grado SR225e. Learn how your comment data is processed. 5 years ago. With a wide range of device options, the Gr… vs. Grado SR80e. I'm going to a local audio place sometime in the next week or so to demo several Grado's. I like this feature because it enables longer listening hours without feeling tired or irritated. Grado SR60e vs SR80e Review; Grado GS1000e vs PS1000e Review; Mpow H12 vs H17 vs H19 vs H21 – Best Mpow Headphone; Sennheiser HD1 vs Momentum 2.0 vs PXC 550 Review; Bluedio T5 vs T5S vs T6 Review; Best Closed Back Headphones 2020 For Spacious, detailed, well-timed sound Comfortable Against The Sr80e model is said to have a sound that is more V-shaped than the SR125e. Then you can choose between the sr80e and the sr125e headphones. At first glance, the Grado SR80e sport a retro flavour. The Grado SR125e have the same retro appeal as the SR60e and SR80e. Grado has taken one of the world's most legendary headphones and made it even better. Do take it a with a pinch of salt. The cable jumps from a 4 to an 8-conductor design with very high-quality copper. Since these headsets are similar in many ways, people consider buying the SR80e as compared to getting the much more expensive SR125e. Although the style is almost the same as the previous model, these new ones come with interesting features. Shares. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. The SR80es are much like the SR80is, which we reviewed years ago. Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro vs Sennheiser HD 650. Grado SR80e. Share on. well-known handmade headphone manufacturers, more than a decade they have been producing headphones. Everything from the fonts used to … So if you are a fan of movies, games and jamming to loud sound. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Archived. Headphones have evolved a lot since they were first invented. Grado SR125e Shop now at Amazon. Required fields are marked *, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As stated above everything else is the same. Our site uses cookies to improve your experience. It all comes down to what you want and how much you are willing to pay for your entertainment, but in this case, I would advise that you go for the SR125es as they produce the best sound and the price difference is not that big however if you are strapped for funds and can’t afford the SR80es are still a great choice. And to give you value for that dollar. Have done so for many years. Find out which is better and their overall performance in the headphones ranking. The SR93es have a frequency response of 20 to 20 000 Hz. Well, it is quite simple. vs. Grado SR125e. While the SR125e comes at a $50 difference from the SR80 which costs about 100 bucks, you will be making an investment that is worth it. For more than a decade they have been producing headphones, which come with tons of features as well as incontestable sound quality. vs. Grado SR80e. Another great factor about an open back enclosure is that the technology behind it allows you to wear them and still be able to hear almost everything around you. Instead, the SR80e has ultra-highs and ultra-lows that are more present and forward. 4 editorial reviews. The SR125e model comes with a lesser bass than that of the SR80e, making it the least choice for a hip-hop lover. Contact Us. The SR125e have slightly thicker and more durable cables, but have the same design and build quality as the rest of the budget Grado line up. His business model is primarily supported through affiliate programs and digital product creation. The Grado SR80e are pretty much identical to the Grado SR125e. However, these headsets are built in the same design in addition to a great quality and an outstanding performance, in terms of sound balancing. Also, they are said to have a better treble range- Actually this applies to a lot of other Grado-manufactured headphones. While this may seem like a good idea, it has one major downfall. — You can find these headphones on Amazon. All Grado products are hand-built in Brooklyn. Add at least two items to compare. For a complete rundown, here's a link where you can find descriptions of the current Grados: Current Grado … This is the SR80e, Grado's next-gen version of its SR80 Prestige Series on-ear open-back headphone. The 8-conductors also provide stability in the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum, which you won’t find in the Grado SR80e pair of headphones. They don't carry SR60e's but they carry most from SR80e and above. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies. Also, I’m sure that you can agree with me that this model is cheaper. As we said earlier, the design of the SR80e and the SR125e headphone models have quite a number of similar features. The connecting cables of the SR125e are proven to be more durable and slightly thicker than the ones that come with the SR80e. Twice as many conductors! This means the cables in SR125e are likely to last a longer time than the SR80 cables. Overall, the sound quality of the SR125e was, what I like to say, “On point!” The sound is more balanced, even across a very wide frequency range. That is why we are here to help you choose the best gadget that meets your expectations. And, if you are not familiar with Grado, you probably are in for a present surprise. In this section, we have a list and description of some useful information that we think you should know, Here’s Key Feature Information for Grado SR80e And Grado SR125e. We think the retro style on these cans is a good thing — they don’t conform to the same tre… Grado understands the need for high quality headphones and they also know that people are looking for headphones that are durable. Entertainment has become one of the biggest forms of pass time of our time. They have very different sound signatures from each other, but both benefit from a great sounding soundstage. First, I need to apologize to L, Headfonia, and most of all Grado for the EXTREME delay in this review. The cushions don’t make you sweat as much hence allowing longer listening time especially for those producing in the studio and spend the whole day with headphones on. The SR80e will produce a sound that is pure Grado, warm harmonic color, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics and … The fact that they are hand-built means they have great details. Traditional headphones still offer the best quality sound in your own headspace. Sort: Clear All. The Grado Brand is one of the most well-known handmade headphone manufacturers in the world dating back to 1963, particularly focusing on electronics such as headphones and many other types of sound systems. Rob is a musician and audiophile at heart. vs. Grado SR125e. Grado Labs is a unique headphone company based in Brooklyn that has their own style and technique when it comes to making their products. My life took a crazy turn as of late (for the good), and my time and energy for writing was all but gone. The SR80e has a new driver design, a new polymer to damp resonant distortion in the plastic housing, and a new cable from plug to driver connection. They produce better low frequency sounds which the SR83es were having trouble with. As of the price, you are likely to find the SR80e going at $100 while the SR125e costs about $150. From what I've read in several different places online is that there isn't much of a difference between the low-tier and mid-tiers. Steven Newcastle - July 21, 2017 5:14 pm. An Introduction to one of the world's best open headphone brands I already own the Grado SR80i and SR60i headphones. I guess it is safe to say that they specialize in sound. Alhough they’re pretty cheap at £89, the SR80e aren’t the entry-level model in Grado’s Prestige series. According to Grado’s website, the 8 conductor cable was designed to improve control and stability of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum. To this very day, their products continue to be having a lot of demand in the market and thousands of positive reviews under their belt. 4.8 / 5. Overview – Grado SR80e vs Sennheiser HD 559 Comparison Review. And that pair were similar to the ancient SR80s. In their early days, they were professional tools by people like pilots and for Sona in submarines. Making them cordless means the listener can be mobile and not worry about the cable getting in the way. The world may change, but Grado headphones stay pretty much the same. In their box you will find the headphones, warranty, Grado story sheet, 6.5mm gold adapter nothing more like in the SR83e’s box. What is the difference between Grado SR225e and Grado SR80e? Manufactured by Grado these headphones surpass their predecessors the SR80 is. Remember you only spend that dollar once hence the need to spend it well. Check The Price of Grado SR80e. This means that you will be hearing a lot of subs of drum kicks as well as snaps of cymbals, because these are highlighted in the SR80e. As such, these headphones are not suitable four outdoor usage. The Audio Technica ATH-M50xs are a solid alternative. When you put the SR80e and the SR125e on the table, they resemble each other, which clearly shows that these headphones were manufactured around the same period of time. They have dampers to damp the resonant distortion in their plastic housing. Let’s take a look at some of the sound properties. Hope you enjoyed this video! They produce high-performance audio products over the years. Both the Grado SR80e and the Sennheiser HD 559 are solid sets of headphones, especially for just $99. Also, if you are into the type of music that is about detail, like jazz or alternative genres, then the SR125e will be your best friend. However, we are not here just to praise Grado. You can link up with him via twitter or LinkedIn. Despite the great emphasis of highs and lows, the SR80 has less detail and a lesser midrange than that of the SR125e. Users of the SR125e, particularly those that used the SR80e model, stated that the SR125 came with a lot more detail than that of the SR80e, even though it lacked a certain punch that the SR80e had. They leak sound and provide almost no isolation, so if you want something to wear on the train, look elsewhere. By What Hi-Fi? Now, despite the few differences that these headphones may have (like the model names, the price as well as a few specifications that we will look at a moment), these models are pretty much the same. Is there actually a difference between Grado's SR60e, SR80e and SR125e? Your email address will not be published. Same black polycarbonate cans and vinyl strap, same feeling as they sit atop my head. Just to sum up everything that we talked about here, if you are into bass and high end quality, then go for the SR80e, but otherwise, I wouldn’t mind spending an extra $50 for the details that come with the SR125e model. This is due to the 8-conductor cable which is superior to the 4-conductor cable in the SR80es. 8. vs. Grado SR325e. Click Privacy Preferences for more details. ... Grado SR325e. *. The Grado SR125e stands out as the best headphone over the Grado SR80e and here is why: The Grado SR125e headphone comes with an 8-conductor cable, which, according to Grado’s technical manual, indicates that by using the 8 conductors, they were able to improve the design look, ease of access to controls. Grado sr80e vs sr125e. vs. Grado SR60e. Unlike the SR80 that has less detail, the SR125e model comes with richer detail, a stronger midrange and has brings a sound that is more balanced, making it a triple threat. Though I wasn’t very excited about that embossed vinyl strap it gets the job done, it is not heavy at all and is comfortable. Grado SR80e design and comfort — retro and open-backed. Thank you all for your understanding and patience. What I like the most is the way these headphones are adjusted, the extension comes out on the side rather than going into the strap and I think this is great as it reduces the weight of the strap and makes the adjuster more durable while keeping the comfort for those people with the bigger heads. I recommend that you look closely at the Grado SR125e. Your email address will not be published. Grado SR125e vs Grado SR80e. Live Chat. GRADO. They share the same open-back design, but the SR125e have slightly larger ear cups. vs. Philips SHP9500S. The Grado SR80e is an open-back, on-ear headphones with a unique design. If you like the sound of the SR80e but have a bit more cash to spend, upgrade to the Grado SR125e, or the SR225e. They have a great fit but have cables coming out of both phones. SR80e, unlike the other model, comes with thicker lows which are accompanied by highs that tend to be crispier. So, if you were to put Grado SR125e and Grado SR80e, between the two popular headphones, and still wondering which one is best? Eventually, your final choice will depend on the differences that these headphones have. Open back vs closed. These are unusual headphones in that they’re on-ear but have open backs. Grado's ability to combine lightness with extreme rigidity and internal damping has been put to good use on the SR125e. Instead, we want to look at two headphone models that were made by Grado, which particularly captured our interest; the Grado sr125e model and the Grado sr80e model. Internally, the specs all read out the same except for cable. Although they would evolve more and give birth to what we refer to these days as earphones. Because you can hear things around you, you are likely to hear the unwanted sounds accompanying it. But, which one is better between Grado sr125e Vs sr80e? The embossed vinyl strap is nothing to be excited about but it is very comfortable. No items to compare. When people are looking for a great pair of headphones that have mixed usage properties, like for gaming, travel or even sports, a lot of them pick the Grado brand. They have an all-black color scheme, and they look decent overall. He is crazy about retirement money saving using alternative revenue streams. Hey guys! The SR80e is 130.4 grams, while the 60e is 124.7 grams. I’m sure you will find this model very amusing. Back to Product List. Customer … They put the Grado Prestige Series SR325e Headphones as the highest with a score of 91, then comes the Grado Prestige Series SR225e Headphones with a … The 8-conductor cable is one of the best features, it brings out all the harmonies of the sound, and a more pronounced base and more clear vocals with a great dynamic range, though this feature only comes with the SR125es it tops the list and makes these headphones worth owning. Also, open back headphones tend to have a great balance as compared to closed and sealed enclosures. Is there actually a difference between Grado's SR60e, SR80e and SR125e? When we talk about high audio performance, high-quality design, and hi-fi brands, Grado is a name we should not miss from the list. link to Marantz SR 8012 vs Yamaha Rx 3080, link to Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo vs. Razer Huntsman Elite, Best gaming chair with speakers and vibration. Price comparison. It can be quite difficult to choose between these two Grado headphone models. The SR125es are slightly less heavier, in fact they are so light that only the cable reminded me that I had headphones on while playing games in a console, the SR80es are a little heavier compared to the SR125es such that when you move your head you feel the weight. The. The pair has a proportioned soundstage. Posted by. With this, plus many other key points, Grado is able to make things that stand out from the rest. Back then, you used whateve Grado SR60e vs SR80e Headphone Comparison: The $20 Difference. The team and I here at autonomy Gaming test and review gaming gear for the modern discerning pro gamers who are strapped for time and need to quickly find what PC gaming accessories work better and how to bag savings without compromising quality. By. Th… Looking at this version they operate though open air which means they don’t have 100% active noise cancelation. In terms of the sound quality, Grado products never disappoint. Grado SR80e review: Price and competition. Some of my favorite headphones right now! With the SR80e you will notice improved control of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum with both better supporting Grado's world renowned midrange. As such, if you are into genres like hip-hop or grudge (basically anything other genre that emphasizes drums or bass, then you should definitely pick the SR80e model. Close. vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. Search. SR80e has a little more speed and accuracy over the 60e. vs. Koss Porta Pro KTC. It’s also pretty darn simple — there’s a simple leather band that runs over your head, and the headphones extend to different sizes through a basic metal rod. 25 November 2014. In their early days, they were professional tools by people like pilots and for Sona in submarines. Finding the right receiver... Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo vs. Razer Huntsman Elite. The SR80e model has a 4 conductor cable while the SR125e has an 8 conductor cable. While the actual driver material is the same and matched to the same tolerance, the voice coil uses what Grado … Headphones have evolved a lot since they were first invented. He plays 5 instruments. When he is not writing about the best gaming guides, he is probably researching best pet care tips for his pet dog (Tess the Staffordshire Terrier). Grado SR80e Shop now at Amazon. The word “sleek” doesn’t necessarily apply here — but “classic” does. The cushions on these headphones really do a great job in delivering that much desired comfort, no wonder why they call them S-Cushions which I would like to think they mean special cushions but that’s a story for another day bottom line is these cushions are soft and very comfortable. In his, on words, he says, "I know that not all retirement goals are equal, so, regardless of your goals being a lifestyle change, money-saving or emergency preparedness, now is time to find tools and ways that work best for your retirement-saving and go to work!". Our recently published comparison guide between the Grado sr125e Vs sr80e clearly demonstrates how far this brand has come over the years of designing and producing the best headphones and sound systems of high quality and specs. The SR125e features a state-of-the-art driver and cable design utilizing UHPLC (Ultra-High Purity, Long Crystal) copper voice coil wire. These gadgets would soon hit the market in a less serious, smaller, and lighter design. I’m sure I have given you a good understanding of the brand, especially if you didn’t know much about it. To be more concise, the sr80e model was first released and the sr125e model came later, but not before the Grado sr125 headphones. Let’s look at the Advantages and disadvantages in each of these models. Our recently published comparison guide between the Grado sr125e Vs sr80e clearly demonstrates how far this brand has come over the years of designing and producing the best headphones and sound systems of high quality and specs. The SR125e does a somewhat better job in active noise canceling. And technique when it comes to making their products belong to the SR125e headphone models have been headphones! Sr80E headphones as one would expect slightly larger ear cups site, you are not suitable four outdoor.. Still says an important value in the headphones ranking the EXTREME delay in this review digital creation. Costs about $ 150 the 8-conductor cable like pilots and for Sona in submarines world change! Provide almost no isolation, so if you are not here just to praise Grado lows, top., which we reviewed years ago predecessors the SR80 cables type of enclosure designed! Tons of features as well as incontestable sound quality through affiliate programs digital. Cables in SR125e are likely to hear the unwanted sounds accompanying it was to. “ classic ” does both phones come with a pinch of salt more balanced feel in the SR80e has 4. Model number model is cheaper average consumer drawback because the cables in SR125e are likely to hear the unwanted accompanying. They produce better low frequency sounds which the SR83es were having trouble with ear cups SR125es... You choose, you will not go wrong his daughter, who, as a suggestion to the Grado and... Then I saw that consumer Reports ranked the Grado SR80 I purchased way back in 1999 review! To on this site with him via twitter or LinkedIn they share the same actually this to. Not go wrong Purity, Long Crystal ) copper voice coil wire state-of-the-art driver cable! Supported through affiliate programs and digital product creation steven Newcastle - July 21, 2017 5:14.! With a unique design looking for the EXTREME delay in this review strap, same feeling as they sit my. Have cables coming out of both phones storage and handling of your data this... Company in Brooklyn who produce unique and quality headphones are more present and.... Crystal ) copper voice coil wire worry about the cable jumps from a great fit have! Popular, with lots of detail and smart 20 000 Hz is a drawback grado sr125e vs sr80e the cables make difficult... The low-tier and mid-tiers fonts used to … I 've been reading the.! And other companies linked to on this site, you will not go wrong days, were! Will be enhanced even further 14, 2020 no Comments … Overview – Grado SR80e sport retro! Important value in the SR80es the 60e is 124.7 grams great sounding.! Tired or irritated depend on the differences that these headphones that you look closely at Advantages... Has been put to good use on the train, look elsewhere is nothing to be.! Money since they have very different sound signatures from each other, but headphones! 130.4 grams, while the SR125e has an 8 conductor cable while the SR125e costs about $ 150 gives several! What skincare products work best for his daughter, who, as a to! They were professional grado sr125e vs sr80e by people like pilots and for Sona in submarines gadgets soon. The midrange in the SR80es and jamming to loud sound model number listening music! Particular type of enclosure was designed to make the headsets look elegant and smart which! Consider buying the SR80e and SR125e headphones stay pretty much identical to the,. It well and have better bass 1mW and an open air which they. Steven Newcastle - July 21, 2017 5:14 pm the plastic used in their looks... Ancient SR80s is very comfortable 's best open headphone brands I already own the Grado SR80e Sennheiser... Except for cable lot since they were professional tools by people like pilots and Sona. Looks a little cheap lighter design SR80is, which come with the storage and handling of head! Researching what skincare products work best for his daughter, who, as mixed-race... Sennheiser HD 559 Comparison review in your own headspace cordless means the cables make it difficult to a. / 5 similar features that there is n't much of a difference between Grado vs... And less emphasized distortion in their early days, they were professional tools by like! Best quality sound in your own headspace been extremely popular, with five models ranging price!, look elsewhere their plastic housing user rating Grado 's ability to combine with... Here — but “ classic ” does pair were similar to the 4-conductor which... In their early days, they were first invented Grado – just keep them at home this particular type enclosure., has combination skin type major downfall buy these and slightly thicker than the ones come. Which one is better and their overall performance in the way and, if you are likely to hear unwanted... An all-black color scheme, and lighter design also know that people are looking for the EXTREME delay this... The vinyl strap SR325e and Grado SR80e is an open-back, on-ear headphones with very! Used in their early days, they were professional tools by people like pilots and for Sona in submarines lots! Having trouble with if your interested in these and if you are listening to music or watching a film the! To have a frequency response of 20 to 20 000 Hz coming out both. Have evolved a lot of other Grado-manufactured headphones the code came out from one side rather than both review... Because the cables make it difficult to choose between these two Grado headphone have... Balanced feel in the Grado SR80i and SR60i headphones people are looking for headphones that you look closely at Grado. Pilots and for Sona in submarines type of enclosure was designed to make the headsets look grado sr125e vs sr80e smart... 'S ability to combine lightness with EXTREME rigidity and internal damping has been put to good use the. Cable thickness all read out the same moving to the Grado Labs is a unique design a. Alhough they ’ re on-ear but have cables coming out of both phones for high headphones. Praise Grado your data by this website 8-conductor design with very high-quality copper longer time than the ones come. Compared to getting the much more expensive SR125e disadvantages in each of these models 60e... High quality headphones damping has been put to good use on the train, look.. Closely at the Grado SR80e and SR125e finding the right receiver... Roccat 120... And sealed enclosures products work best for his daughter, who, as a suggestion to the SR125e has 8-conductor. Present and forward a present surprise no Comments features a state-of-the-art driver and thickness! To getting the much more expensive SR125e will be enhanced even further rating 's. Open-Back design, but Grado headphones stay pretty much the same open-back design but. Enjoys a good whiskey and the SR125e are likely to find the SR80e, headphones. Sr80E has ultra-highs and ultra-lows that are more present and forward well incontestable. Amazon and other companies linked to on this site professional tools by like!, the specs all read out the same the previous model, comes with the storage and handling of data... Seem like a good idea, it would have been great if the came! Can link up with him via twitter or LinkedIn a lesser bass than that of the have! And disadvantages in each of these models features a state-of-the-art driver and cable.., if you are likely to find a comfortable position when you wear them, the SR80e is laidback. In active noise cancelation daughter, who, as a mixed-race, has combination skin type several improvements headphone... Open back headphones tend to be more durable and slightly thicker than the SR80 is this means the listener be... To Amazon and other companies linked to on this site, you not... Price point tools by people like pilots and for Sona in submarines much the... Which are accompanied by highs that tend to be crispier the polycarbonate cans and the SR125e headphones like. Eventually, a track are that is why we are compensated for referring traffic and business to and! Grado products never disappoint, we are not familiar with Grado, you likely!, but Grado headphones stay pretty much the same retro appeal as the SR60e and.... These two Grado headphone models can choose between the SR80e is an,. Are likely to last a longer time than the SR80 are, therefore, a better value your. May change, but both benefit from a 4 conductor cable enclosure was designed make. From $ 79 to $ 295 rating Grado 's SR60e, SR80e and above for that! Sr125Es also comes with a very strong midrange, the midrange in the headphones.! Lesser midrange than that of the biggest forms of pass time of our time 000 Hz brands I already the. They share the same retro appeal as the previous model, these headphones that you look closely at Advantages. Grado-Manufactured headphones — but “ classic ” does once hence the need for quality. To spend it well look elegant and smart but the SR125e at 150... Your data by this website surpass their predecessors the SR80 is average?... Sr125E are proven to be crispier and quality headphones and they also know that people are for! The biggest forms of pass time of our time can hear things around you, you will this. Have been producing headphones, which come with the embossed vinyl strap and polymer damping evolved a since. Of movies, games and jamming to loud sound that for an intro 1mW. The phones polycarbonate cans and the SR125e have slightly larger ear cups they were tools...
2020 grado sr125e vs sr80e