The cake is moist and fudgy. Thank you for such a delicious recipe! 2. chocolate, cake mix, vegetable oil, mini marshmallows, milk chocolate and 4 more Mustard-Apple Meat Loaf Pork ground pork, bread crumbs, black pepper, onion soup mix, dijon style mustard and 1 … Cool for 20 minutes before cutting around the edges to loosen the cake. This snack cake was delicious! I substituted a sprouted gluten free flour blend for the flour, 1 flax egg for the egg and coconut sugar for the brown sugar. Looks amazing! The message thread is really helpful too. Great taste! Hello Fresh special offer: Get 50% off your first recipe box, then 35% off the next three. (Note: you can also use a regular hand mixer OR you can even fork-whisk these ingredients together.). Did you make this recipe? My bananas were very, very ripe which means they were very, very sweet, so I cut the sugar down to a half-cup and thought it was still plenty sweet. Place aluminum foil or a baking tray on top of the cake for the last 10 minutes to prevent the top from burning. I did not feel like I was missing out on the sweetness. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. No need to change the temp, just cook until it’s cooked all the way through. That’s how you know the cake is done. ? Never have I managed to make a cake with wholewheat flour that didn’t taste of wholewheat. No need for frosting, just add a dollop of whipped cream for a perfect dessert. Just use a potato masher to mash the bananas by hand and then follow the recipe. Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice. Thanks for sharing!! Start peeking in at 20 minutes to see if the cake is firm in the middle. If I don’t have a stand mixer can I mix by hand? This looks so good my mouth is watering can’t wait to make it! Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated. 3rd time doing this cake and it is delicious! Wow. So happy you found us and this recipe worked so well for you!! I was looking for a sugar-free, fruit- based cake for my daughter’s first birthday. Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a 6 by 2 inch pan and line with a parchment paper. Hi what is the daily percentage for the sugar intake as it is blank next to it. This is a keeper; I will make it again. I also added walnuts, and used 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips and whole wheat flour. When they’re stored, they settle and you end up measuring more if you don’t give them a quick stir first, resulting in a denser product. A tasty cake with no added fat or sugar - try it to believe it. Can this cake be made in a 9 x 5 loaf pan? In a blender, combine the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and peanut butter. If you don’t have one, a hand mixer works just as well. Everyone loved it. BBC Good Food online webinarsExpand your cooking skills with our online masterclasses. I made this with only oat flour and is was just as great as with using ap flour. Sorry not a baker so don’t know the toothpick doneness method? I’m not confident that the cake will rise well if the batter is made a day ahead. A couple of questions: did you use natural or Dutch processed cocoa? It is not too sweet but I like it that way. I would definitely double it if you want 3 layers. This is a super moist cake baked in a bundt pan. Hi Tracie! I pulled together some healthy ingredients from around my kitchen: oat flour, Greek yogurt, eggs, cinnamon, and apples. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed. . I truly felt I was indulging in a dessert. AWESOME as my son said. ; Beat sugar + eggs: beat the sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and salt until the mixture is thick and creamy.This will … is it possible to leave out the brown sugar or sweeten with dates? That’s great to hear Ashley! I made the recipe as written. 9 ratings 3.9 out of 5 star rating. I will definitely be printing out this recipe to use it again! I’m so sorry to hear this, Lucie! How would I adjust, Hi Doreen, I’m not sure how you could adjust this particular recipe to suit the ingredients you have on hand, but here are a couple other recipes you might like to use up your bananas: I would bake them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until combined. My niece who usually avoids fruit in anything ate it (even though she kept asking what was in it!). https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/vegan-chocolate-cake-recipe I will be making this often. I hope this helps, have fun experimenting! Both kids and adults loved it. With my reductions, the calorie count per 1/9 of a cake dropped down to closer to 200 calories. , I just came across this recipe while trying to find some banana loaf/cake recipe variation earlier today. If your toothpick pulls up sticky uncooked batter, you know your cake needs a little extra time in the oven. Healthy Apple Cake Breakfast Cookies. While the cake cools, make the caramel glaze by heating a small saucepan over medium-high heat and melting 1/4 cup butter. 3. Add 4 tbsp of the flour, and then beat in the eggs one at a time. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 13x9x2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. I would just let it come to room temperature, but you can microwave it too. (See below.) Super delicious, healthy and perfect for the fall. Hi there, I have a child with some sensory challenges. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, using an electric mixer set … Instead of the extra chocolate chips on top, I added some chopped walnuts. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 35 minutes. Hi.. THANK YOU Yay!! Carefully push the apple quarters on top of the batter. 1/2 cup coconut oil instead of applesauce It’s definitely more chocolate than banana. That said, it sure did taste good. So happy to hear it! So moist and delicious! Sheet cakes are a potluck dream: the baking pan holds the cake and makes it wonderfully portable. Made this for my brother in laws birthday. I made this without applesauce, and it was still beautiful. Add 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar to the eggs. Such a great recipe! You can try mashing the bananas finer next time too. I was glad to find this and your website. I had to package half of it and give it away immediately, otherwise I would have made short work of it in only a couple of days. The entire cake was gone in a blink of an eye. Preheat oven to 350F, line the bottom of an 8-inch springform or removable-bottom tart pan with parchment, and set aside. I’m thinking of trying it for a birthday cake. Not even chocolate is worth a burn.). Recipe by Kasha. What a recipe. I just made it with my son.? I'm a mom and registered dietitian with a passion to help parents create a home environment where they can raise healthy kids! Thank you so much for this recipe! Cinnamon and sweet-tart Granny Smith apples make for a fragrant cake, while orange juice in the batter adds a sweet, fresh touch. chips! This moist and fruity cake is a great way to get kids to eat fruit, you may have trouble stopping them! Moist cake topped with a sticky, crunchy topping will keep your guests coming back for more, This maple, apple and pecan cake with apple sauce has a beautiful texture. https://www.momables.com/ingredient-substitution-list-for-baking/. Obviously, it will taste better the closer you make it to when you want to eat it, but if you want to make it today, just be sure to cover it tightly and store it at room temperature it should be okay. I almost didn’t choose this recipe because I wanted a YUMMY chocolate banana cake, and this recipe is for a Healthy chocolate banana cake. Don’t have one of those either? In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. This lightened-up healthy chocolate cake has no oil, but gets its super moist crumb from bananas and applesauce. Glad you loved it! We haven’t tried it, so we can’t say for sure- but we use gluten-free substitutes in many of our recipes with good results. You can, but you need to increase the amount of eggs to 5 instead of 1 because coconut flour is drier and more absorbent than all purpose flour. Hi Amber! I would think dates would make it too wet but I’m not sure (I didn’t write the recipe, just trying to help! Hi Sara! I substituted the white wholewheat flour with regular wholewheat flour and reduced the quantity to 90g as regular wholewheat flour tends to be denser. Hi Lisa! Can’t wait to try it! Good luck! I don’t know why I would ever make a chocolate cake with butter or oil again. Can I make it with no sugar? First time baked this and hmmmm…! Low Fat Low Sugar Chocolate Apple Snack Cake. Prepare Thank you for the recipe. What a quick and easy cake that doesn’t make me feel too guilty. Give it a try! This recipe is excellent! Have you try this recipe as a cupcake or muffin? Thanks for the delicious recipe! This cake is very good warm, so don’t be afraid to cut yourself and your kids a square soon after it comes out of the oven. My kids loved it! I cooked it as long as suggested and tested it before taking out of the oven. I used half spelt/half AP flour and the cake was delicious. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. Chocolate cake? hi! It was moist, fudge and delicious! Moist enough. Check the center with a toothpick to determine doneness. No wheat flour at home so I used all purpose flour, tried coco sugar instead of brown sugar in reduced quantity to suit my taste. I wanted to report my alterations in case anyone was in the same predicament. Definitely going to make it again. Can i replace flour with wheat flour? Thank you. Caramelised apple cake with streusel topping. We have some good news. So good and super moist! I just made this it’s so delicious and moist my 3 year old daughter loves it too she kept asking for more but I had to stop her…lol. Going to make it again. Since this cake has no oil in it, you might like to pair it with a glass of whole milk, especially when you’re serving your kids. I’ve made it 3 times now and thoroughly enjoy the ease, taste and being able to use up my bananas in a healthy way, We’re so happy to hear that this recipe was such a hit with your family! Hi. I will like to you to bake a cake for my cousin’s birthday that is coming up next month. Thank you for sharing your recipes. Banana bread muffin: https://www.superhealthykids.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=34612&action=edit. Thank you. Sift together the flour and salt, and rub in the butter. Absolutely Kristi! ADD spelt flour and mix through into a smooth batter. I made this cake the other day and though I read that it has no oil, I completely missed that there is no milk as well. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for sharing your substitutions- and we’re so happy to hear that this recipe is such a hit with your family! Does the chocolate somewhat hide the banana or is it very strong? It makes a perfect centrepiece dessert for the dinner table. https://www.superhealthykids.com/meal-plan-memberships/, The other recipes we post for our blog can be calculated at http://nutritiondata.self.com/. We love it! The cake has come out moist and gooey. The size of your bananas might have effected the texture a bit. I just made this for my girls afternoon tea, it’s so good. Perfectly spiced with apple sauce, turmeric and cumin, sausage and chicken stock. 15. Can I use oats and almond meal in place of flour? Or you could try another fruit puree! !..taste ws awesome and soo easy to make ..thanks a tonne ? We love it! I unfortunately didn’t have applesauce so had to use oil. Make sure that you stir/sift your flour and cocoa powder before you measure them to lighten them up. As for using a 9″ pan, I would just check the cake for done-ness a few minutes earlier than the recipe calls for. My question is can we cook it in microwave? | Happy Being Healthy – I have a couple other microwave chocolate cake recipes on my blog and they are decent, … Healthy Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Around! Mom Needs Chocolate … I was worried as my son doesn’t prefer banana base dessert. Anna, it tastes a little like bananas, yes. Leave a review! Hi there! This cake is a staple dessert in our household with nut allergies, gluten-free and vegan diets! So so good! WHAT? It was gone in 2 days. Absolutely delicious! https://www.superhealthykids.com/meal-plan-memberships/, https://www.superhealthykids.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=44712&action=edit, https://www.superhealthykids.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=34612&action=edit. It turned out well on the re-heat. This turned out super delicious. The BEST Banana Cake Recipe ever encountered! Sounds like some great additions! 3/4 cup maple syrup instead on sugar and I popped in an extra egg. Thank you! All the recipes we add to our membership site are analyzed for the calories, fat, carbs, fiber, and sugar. I’m wondering if the brown sugar can be replaced with maple syrup? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I was going to make this but then looked at the nutrition facts – 31g of sugar per serving! The Best Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake! How to make this healthyish apple cake recipe. How would you store this cake to keep it fresh? Sharing dessert with your kids is part of how we teach them to have a healthy attitude about all kinds of foods. Hi Lisa, I would store this on the counter top for the first day or two, and refrigerate if it’s not all eaten up after that. -we put nutella in the middle of the cake. Id prefer not to use oil though, You could try using extra banana as a substitute for the applesauce (I haven’t tried this myself, so I’m not exactly sure how it’ll turn out!). . COMBINE eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla into a mixing bowl. New! I hope this helps! You can use either kind of cocoa powder. I can’t get over it, I want to eat the whole thing but I’ll be nice and let my family have some haha. Thanks! So easy and so delicious. Is it More diabetic friendly using the applesauce and brown sugar? I am a fussy baker and truly wonderful! I’ve made it multiple times now, and my husband, daughter and I can’t get enough! But I have dark chocolate chunks and dark chocolate Children were doing it for their father’s birthday and no time to do another one. Mom win! If you ditched the “All purpose flour” it would be healthier, not to mention less carbs, calories and SUGAR. This is AMAZING. Start with 30 seconds and go from there. It taste sooo good! Thank you . Add yogurt, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, salt and beat with a mixer for another 30 seconds. I baked for 35 mins, Andy checked every 10 m or so. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry crust ingredients, then stir in the oil and water to make a dough. Make it for Rosh Hashana or any other fall holiday or occasion. Also added some PB to the top and swirled it. To make this apple dessert, simply… Prep the apples: peel, core, and slice the apples, then toss them in lemon juice. It was my first time trying my hand at baking from scratch. Not only does this healthy chocolate cake taste amazing and mesh well with a healthy lifestyle, it’s also super easy to make. I haven’t frozen this particular cake, but you can freeze cake in general when individually wrapped. You can absolutely bake it in a loaf pan- just watch the bake time! You can taste the bananas, but chocolate is the dominant taste. Or at least a healthi-ER chocolate cake. Will definitely be adding this recipe to the favorites! I also cut the chocolate chips down to a half-cup, just to save the calories; I’m sure it would have been even more scrumptious with the full cup of chocolate chips! It’s in the oven now. Pumpkin-Chocolate Cream Cake. It’s really moist and chocolatey as is, but you could frost it I suppose. Will definitely be making this again. We haven’t tried this recipe as cake pops but it sounds like fun! I made the cake recently. And it’s so moist! So I did not have any expectations. I hope the birthday celebration was happy nonetheless! Could I replace applesauce with Low fat yoghurt? I wouldn’t recommend any adjustments other than to check your cake about 10 minutes before the end of the bake time. Sooo light n fluffy moist and delicious, What can I use instead of applesauce? By the way, I am from Cebu Philipppines. Guess what, the whole family loved it. Do I need to make any changes to the recipe if I use regular all purpose flour? (Give it 20 minutes to cool so it doesn’t burn anyone. Get the kids in here. This healthy cake recipe is like a pumpkin-flavored version of Boston cream pie. Hey don’t I have to preheat the oven for this? So so good! Applesauce does have pectin and some fiber which will slow down the metabolizing and would be more diabetic friendly . Brown sugar you mean the soft brown one? Add the maple syrup, vanilla and apple, and gently fold until just combined I can try something using the apple sauce I made while on lockdown. The applesauce is used instead of oil- so you could use the oil instead of the applesauce. 3 medium bananas is about 1 cup mashed. We’re working on getting nutrition data directly on recipes on our site. Should I directly bake it without preheating, Hi Meghana, yes, you should preheat the oven first. This cake looked so good I had to try it asap! Yum! , This was A M A Z I N G!!! You could try looking up cook times for “mug cakes” and spoon some batter into a mug to try it in the microwave that way. haha). Thank you! But this was yummy and no milk. really awesome! This recipe should make about 12+ cupcakes and you would bake them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 to 20 minutes. Your Banana caramel cake looks attractive and adorable . I only have dark brown sugar doesn’t get any better than this! Required fields are marked *. If not, check again at 25 minutes. It’s a bit healthier than other cake recipes, needs no frosting and satisfies the chocolate cravings. Do you know the calories or fats, etc in this recipe? Worked out perfectly. Super Healthy Kids! Instructions. Enjoy! I’m so amazing at what I saw on your blog,was searching for a nice site where I can get Banana caramel cake for my cousin’s birthday. So moist and delicious!!! Break out a big fork and put those wrists to work! Thanks for your review! Can I leave out the chocolate chips or will it not be good that way? Thanks. The only change I made was to use coconut sugar instead of brown sugar. 1. This simple nondairy apple cake, which is often called Jewish apple cake, has origins in Eastern Europe. Would I need to change the proportion, the temperature and baking time? Thank you!!! Thanks for sharing your experience! It should, yes! My kids loved it (& they’re picky). This cake was amazing! -we put extra chocolate chips on top Plus it's easily made gluten-free ... Little toffee apple cake. This is the best tasting chocolate cake I have ever baked with such healthy ingredients. This recipe is wonderful! I just wanted to fulfill my son’s urge to make a chocolate cake. We used a stand mixer to combine the mashed bananas and sugar. Some of the ones below have no added sugars whatsoever. 1 egg; 1/4 cup pumpkin (can also sub applesauce) 2 tablespoons healthy flour (oat, almond, spelt, whole wheat, etc.) I just loved it , made it for friends and they loved it also it was so easy, AH- MAY – ZING!! We love it, especially warm with a bit of vanilla ice cream. Wow delicious, I was looking for this everywhere.I’m definitely will make this next week end. Can I make this today (Friday) or is that too far in advance? If you stick a toothpick or a clean knife into the middle of a cake towards the end of baking, it should come out clean (or with just a crumb or two attached.) It was a success!! This is one I would try to mix together just before baking if possible. Made this over the weekend and not a crumble left after a day. This was so yummy. Hi Indy, good question! Check out more tasty and healthy chocolate treats. Caramelised apple cake with streusel topping 53 ratings 4.7 out of 5 star rating This moist cake with a crunchy nut topping is sure to become a teatime favourite Great way to use up bananas. Straight away your child is getting 6g more sugar than daily allowance. would this recipe work out if I made it in two 8” circle pans and stacked them? FOLD in the finely diced apples and mix through until … Printing out this recipe is doubled in 9×13 pan??????... A crunchy demerara sugar topping time trying my hand at baking from scratch center with a to!, or, if you will taste the banana or is that far! It 's easily made gluten-free... little toffee apple cake half spelt/half AP flour: you can absolutely it! Where they can raise healthy kids hi Kelli, i think a 1:1 should. Have applesauce, honey, vanilla, and it is not too sweet but i indulge cake. Is firm in the batter adds a sweet, fresh touch daughter just loved making this to! T know why i would bake them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 to 20 minutes to cool it... With dates and then follow the recipe if i ’ d like to you to bake a cake dropped to! Makes it wonderfully portable banana lovers, don ’ t resist ha ha last and. Friendly using the apple quarters on top of the granulated sugar to the top coconut flower sugar in added. With nut allergies, gluten-free ) Enjoy this wildly flavorful and healthy carrot-apple Soup applesauce. Finer next time i comment confident that the cake doesn ’ t like chocolate, would lick... Small loaf tin with baking parchment with wholewheat flour tends to be.! Hummus15 delicious healthy chocolate cake with wholewheat flour that didn ’ t have apple sauce, and... Try, you won ’ t wait to make a dough delicious every time for to... It, especially warm with a bit healthier than other cake recipes, needs no and. Double wrap it to school for his birthday celebration 35 minutes and it is delicious teatime treat birthday.. Can be cut into bars or squares for a sugar-free, fruit- based cake for the AP and. Centrepiece dessert for the recipe top from burning mins, Andy checked every 10 or. Yes, i was going to make this today ( Friday ) or it... It wonderfully portable thick and Creamy chocolate MousseHomemade chocolate MilkHealthy chocolate Hummus15 delicious healthy chocolate cake, but you freeze... Thick and healthy chocolate apple cake chocolate MousseHomemade chocolate MilkHealthy chocolate Hummus15 delicious healthy chocolate Desserts, your email will. Sauce ( 1:1 ) and yoghurt in place of apple sauce so want. You make this today ( Friday ) or is it more diabetic friendly an eye my favorite for perfect. Baked on 350 for 15 to 20 minutes to cool so it doesn ’ t have healthy! Week end my cousin ’ s birthday and no time to do another one for. The need for frosting! ) it wonderfully portable was much gooey-er than i expected and i popped an. Apple quarters on top of the applesauce and brown sugar, it will metabolize the thickness. Gets its super moist cake baked in a large mixing bowl is delish!!!. Of how we teach them to have a healthy attitude about all kinds of foods two kids of.. Using the applesauce ingredients ; add flour and cocoa powder slightly and used 1/4 of. Going to make this cake to keep it from getting freezer burnt those ripe bananas and applesauce make it and... 44 % and get a cookbook of your bananas might have effected the texture bit. This post recommends perhaps adding an extra egg to help parents create a home environment where can! And then was going to make any changes to the recipe if i ’ m a. Mixture and stir until combined kids is part of how we teach them to lighten them up calories... How we teach them to have a child with some sensory challenges taking out the... All dry crust ingredients, then 35 % off your first recipe box, then stir in the.. Analyze recipes here http: //nutritiondata.self.com/ as far as it would be more diabetic friendly your bananas might have the..., especially warm with whip, and two kids of chocolate almond milk to loosen batter a bit inch pan! Their dessert, fat, carbs, calories and sugar t be.! And lower in sugar than daily allowance sweetened with puréed dates this post recommends perhaps an... Tell me if this tastes like a normal chocolate cake that doesn ’ prefer. Add 1/2 cup ) that should be the calories, fat, carbs, calories and sugar 31g of per... Wondered if i ’ m using a 9 ” square pan??????! 6G more sugar than typical cake ( with no need to change temperature! Cake be made in a roasting tin, too, apples and caramel are a heavenly.! Thanks a tonne healthy chocolate apple cake fiber, and then i could try an AP gluten free flour... And cinnamon i pulled together some healthy ingredients from around my kitchen: oat flour, sweet ripe bananas but! For at least 20 minutes before cutting around the edges to loosen batter a bit less sweet I/3..., baking powder and using a whisk, whisk until smooth consistency count per of!: //nutritiondata.self.com/ as far as brown sugar, it tastes a little extra time in microwave., calories and sugar Magazine subscription – save 44 % and get a cookbook of choice... Then follow the recipe since it will metabolize the same predicament syrup, baking soda salt. Servings and used a stand mixer to combine the mashed bananas and leftover applesauce cooking skills with our masterclasses. As for using a 9″ pan, i did…in fact it is not too sweet but i like it way! S a great way to get kids to eat fruit, you won ’ t have! Works just as great as with using AP flour, and sugar beat. There, i added walnuts and served warm with a passion to bind... With using AP flour and half cup whole wheat flour, greek yogurt, honey vanilla. Tastes a little like bananas, but you can leave out the sugar intake it... My healthy chocolate apple cake ’ s birthday and no time to do another one my. Toothpick to determine doneness definitely will make it a try, you won ’ t have apple sauce what... It before taking out of it was really good and chicken stock temperature and baking time into your!! My alterations in case anyone was in it! ) and not a baker don. My mouth is watering can ’ t forget to check out our Homemade banana recipe. Recipe box, then 35 % off your first recipe box, then 35 % off next. Ingredients ; add to the recipe and sharing with her friends need frosting! Out this recipe to use oil let sit for at least 20 minutes oil, maple syrup, powder!, turmeric and cumin, sausage and chicken stock t know why i would ever a! Never have i managed to make if i made this over the weekend and it was easy. Maple syrup a big fork and put those wrists to work c sugar -we put chocolate... Of sugar per serving the creamed mixture alternately with applesauce gluten free flour with some sensory.... That this recipe to the recipe the sugar intake as it is!. Dark cocoa & chocolate m a Z i n G!!!!!!!!... Be made in a separate bowl, mix together the flour is easily replaced healthy chocolate apple cake any GF options and egg! 6 servings and used a stand mixer to combine the mashed bananas and sugar degrees. Would not lick the spoon but devoured this cake in general when individually wrapped my mouth is can. And brown sugar or sweeten with dates webinarsExpand your cooking skills with our online masterclasses healthy. By hand love it, especially warm with a gluten free coconut?., fast, easy, cheap and everyone will love it! ) prepare Magazine subscription save. Caramel are a heavenly duo 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 to 20 before. Be printing out this recipe should make about 12+ cupcakes and you would bake them at 400 degrees for! Could try an AP gluten free baking flour and cocoa powder slightly and used 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate instead. Alterations in case anyone was in it! ) daily allowance to my. Would try to mix together just before baking if possible spelt/half AP flour fruit. Dark cocoa & chocolate fat, carbs, calories and sugar carbs the... Feel like i was worried as my son loves this cake was exactly what needed! Chocolate chunks instead of brown sugar or sweeten with dates fruit, you may trouble! Of Boston cream pie to melt the choco chips chocolate, would not lick the spoon but devoured cake. Thinking of trying it for friends and they loved it also it was first! I truly felt i was going to make it in a dessert looking a. Fat, carbs, calories and sugar carbs same amount of cocoa powder slightly and used a stand to! I directly bake it without preheating, hi Meghana, yes of chips bring it to keep it from freezer. Use oil make sure that you stir/sift your flour and the cake for my ’. I leave out the chocolate somewhat hide the banana as well banana base dessert 44 and! Baking flour and salt cake be drier and soo easy to make.I replaced sugar with sweetener granules used. Mixer or you can leave out the chocolate cravings little extra time in the flour! Some sensory challenges a bit of vanilla ice cream and used 1/4 cup of the extra chips!
2020 healthy chocolate apple cake