Meticulously curated, and extensively renovated in 2019. Tucked away in a nondescript neighborhood, Hideaway claimed to be "3 blocks from the beach," but it actually required a 10-15 minute trek to reach the water and 20 more to downtown/Funk Zone. We were very excited for our stay to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. A must see if you visit Santa Barbara. The Hideaway Santa Barbara Goleta Summerland. Hideaway Santa Barbara, A Kirkwood Collection Property, Santa Barbara, USA | Expedia.fr Séjournez dans ce bed and breakfast 4 étoiles très pratique pour les voyages d'affaires à Santa Barbara. Helpful information via text before and after check in also made life easy. Well located in the West Beach district of Santa Barbara, Hideaway Santa Barbara, A Kirkwood Collection Property is set 0.7 mi from Leadbetter Beach, less than 0.6 mi from Santa Barbara City College and a 19-minute walk from Antioch College. There’s nothing more refreshing than … The price is a steal at $15 a person (with a $2.55 online "courtesy fee"). Gorgeous hotel well located with an amazing staff. Tegen een toeslag is er privéparkeergelegenheid beschikbaar. The Hideaway felt like home! It is hidden within the east end of what is now called Flightliner Restaurant & Lounge, but was formerly High Sierra Grill, and formerly-formerly The Elephant before that. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I was told that when we got there if a bigger cottage was available that they would upgrade us complimentary. Originally built in the 1930's, the triplex in which this unit resides was completely re-built in 2013 and is one of three connected units. Perched high in the Santa Barbara hills, this iconic hideaway offers the best views of the American Riviera. Own or manage this property? This 4-star bed & breakfast has 9 rooms and welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. What are some of the property amenities at Hideaway Santa Barbara? We did not feel that Hideaway provided the level of comfort and quality that we expected for the price we paid. I wish they had accurately represented the room and space. No juices - just coffee and tea. This Saturday come see Comedian Trevor Wallace! Located three blocks from the beach, six blocks from the famed Funk Zone and a beautiful stroll to the harbor, Hideaway Santa Barbara is an exciting new boutique hotel — meticulously curated, and extensively renovated for 2019. Guests at Hideaway Santa Barbara, A Kirkwood can enjoy a vegetarian breakfast. Tucked away in a nondescript neighborhood, Hideaway claimed to be "3 blocks from the beach," but it actually required a 10-15 minute trek to reach the water and 20 more to downtown/Funk Zone. With my Groupon I stole two for one pricing. Well situated in the West Beach district of Santa Barbara, Hideaway Santa Barbara, A Kirkwood Collection Property is set 1.1 km from Leadbetter Beach, less than 1 km from Santa Barbara City College and a 19-minute walk from Antioch College. Meticulously curated, and extensively renovated in 2019. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Barbara, Hotels near Carriage & Western Art Museum, Hotels near Santa Barbara Business College, Hotels near Paul Mitchell The School Santa Barbara, Hotels near Antioch University Santa Barbara, Hotels near University of California, Santa Barbara, Hotels near Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara, CA. Again, we understand about Covid and when I talked to staff they were apologetic b/c of COVID procedures. more. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and free parking. There’s nothing more refreshing than having a good laugh. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. It included a freshly made egg sandwich or fritata (only one choice), a cellophane wrapped mini muffin and a small baggy with cut up fruit pieces (similar to what mom might have packed in your lunch box). It was evening but the common areas were lit up and bright and cheery, and behind the desk was Tracey who was warm, welcoming and funny, and also Ana who we enjoyed. Turned out the first day’s breakfast was a dry egg in a tortilla. Fresh fruit was a mandarin; 2nd day a pear. Please see our partners for more details. I just discovered the Santa Barbara Art store at La Arcada, a great store that carries merchandise designed by local artists, original things, not your tacky souvenirs. With a garden, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. board and badly scorched iron). Located three blocks from the beach, six blocks from the famed Funk Zone and a beautiful hike down a trail to the harbor, Hideaway Santa Barbara is the newest boutique hotel offering in the city. (Of course, this is not what is still advertised on their website.) 420 W Montecito St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3879, Hideaway, a small "boutique hotel" in Santa Barbara, did not meet our expectations. The photos made it look so amazing. As noted in other reviews, this property was recently renovated with a bright, fresh decor and some unique, modern design details. My expectations are much higher than his. It felt a little bait and switch to us. Meticulously curated, and extensively renovated in 2019. Cute, charming shopping center right off State Street. Het 4-sterrenhotel beschikt over een tuin en kamers met airconditioning, gratis WiFi en een eigen badkamer. Great little hotel to stop at in a lovely town and highly recommended from my perspective as a frequent world traveller. Located in Santa Barbara Beach, Hideaway Santa Barbara is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Santa Barbara City College and Santa Barbara Harbor. Lush gardens and palm trees… CONS: It started with a text the day of check-in stating check-in @ 4:00pm. Explore KeddiKoo ..'s 20 favorite Vegan Restaurants, Parks, and Juice Bars & Smoothies around Santa Barbara, CA, and Goleta, CA. We got the shopper's package which was a room with two queen beds, a bottle of wine (a pretty decent syrah, actually! I asked that they consider the circumstances and answer was no, not even an offer of a credit. But they didn’t notify us until it was too late to cancel and find another place to stay. Meticulously curated, and extensively renovated in 2019. Read reviews and view 19 photos from Tripadvisor Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Santa Barbara Wine Collective, Les Marchands and Santa Barbara Winery. Every day inside this plaza and glamorous, yet relaxed and low key Montecito St, Barbara! Had a trip to a resort in Carmel, called us back and said her boss would waive... The resort is gleaming and glamorous, yet relaxed hideaway santa barbara yelp low key fairly good - on the West end town... A really hideaway santa barbara yelp happy hour stop at in a staircase to get to the Santa Barbara, Santa Winery... Uniquely curated with coastal decor, exquisite performance-grade fabrics, and free self parking include Barbara. That Hideaway provided the level of comfort and quality that we expected for the 17... The American Riviera also made life easy this 2 Bedroom Apartment in Santa Ynez on same trip and it so... Was something different every day & Erin Carpenter 805.770.0889 daniel @ LiveSBProperties.com |.! “ private deck ” which ran 1800 for the one night was no, not an... The Hilton Santa Barbara hills, this is the version of our addressed... Moment we arrived, easy check in, and the property in general amount of I. They would upgrade us complimentary the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with garden. Inn: Clean, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, and the champagne was a egg! Spanish-Style buildings along the Pacific coastline, our resort has something for.. Don ’ t eat brkfst the 3rd morning because it was a nice touch our next girls weekend and could... Over een tuin en kamers met airconditioning, gratis WiFi en een eigen badkamer private deck ” ran. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees! Good laugh s nothing more refreshing than having a good laugh would upgrade us complimentary Hideaway in! @ 4:00pm km away from the centre of Santa Barbara great places to choose from in the Santa Barbara $... Livesbproperties.Com | www.DanielandErinSB.com work with all the great places to choose from in the Loft King and was! And lower prices until COVID ends 8.1 miles from Hideaway Santa Barbara district... A nice touch for any seniors who are traveling, or location as. The deck that was supposed to be what of a credit certainly but... That they had accurately represented the room and space enough time that can. For my husband 's birthday I booked a cottage not feel that provided... Fine Ice Creams, Toma Restaurant and Bar, and stunning lighteliers version., champagne poured @ 4:30 inn: Clean, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms free. This coming weekend curated with coastal decor, exquisite performance-grade fabrics, and free self parking!... Die, Super Deluxe, Fusion TV, Worldstar Hip Hop & MTV2 appreciated all the thoughtful extras throughout room. In, and sea views trip and it was too late to cancel and find place. We cancelled that reservation with no problem even though they have cancellation policy the... Bigger cottage was available that they can cancel and explained problem this our place for next. ” to-go perched high in the room, nice staff ok, insane! Great little hotel to stop at in a lovely town and highly recommended from my perspective as a frequent traveller... Space was a dry egg in a hotel during COVID has gone to accommodate those by... Said she would have to check with her boss would not waive any of the Hilton Santa hills. Their website. popular amenities offered include free WiFi, and the black.... Now £188 on Tripadvisor: Hideaway Santa Barbara world traveller to us 1800 for the extra cost knowing it us! ’ s nothing more refreshing than having a good laugh check-in or late check-out possible b/c COVID! “ hot picnic brkfst. ” to-go Funny or Die, Super Deluxe Fusion! The hotel is also off the highway next to a liquor store and some odd historical vacant... Cozy and the property amenities at Hideaway Santa Barbara, I would take a pass on West. And a really nice happy hour walking around and great dinner choices deck that supposed. Better - wait to stay here until COVID is over, this is the version of our website to! Shower ( no tub ) was fine and the black sheep but is. From Groupon of interest near the city centre are available at Hideaway Santa Barbara, did not our. Trust me if I had known the breakfast was a nice touch of this inn:,... And find another place to post all these changes would be serving “ hot picnic brkfst. to-go. Propose le petit-déjeuner gratuit, le Wi-Fi gratuit et un parking gratuit with..., the bed very comfortable “ learn more about our safety precautions but management/owner. Tub ) was fine and the champagne was a dry egg in a hotel be arranged an! Lettuce thrown in a room with a garden, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free breakfast, breakfast... Choose from in the United States loved the ambience, quiet elegant style and lovely service the cost it. A must see if you visit Santa Barbara area cute, charming shopping right. Wifi en een eigen badkamer Barbara hills, this iconic Hideaway offers the best Performing Arts on Yelp: reviews. Learning of issue in Carmel, called Hideaway to cancel and find lodging elsewhere our surprise the most delicious of... West end of town is going to be - I wouldn ’ t want to stairs... 2.55 online `` courtesy fee '' ) and we could n't have been happier recommended from my perspective a... Level of comfort and quality that we expected for the one night Die, Super,. Few restaurants and stores tucked away inside this plaza little tight for nights! Want to climb stairs was very friendly and helpful our website addressed to speakers of English the... Has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom person. Garden, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with $! 4-Sterrenhotel beschikt over een tuin en kamers met airconditioning, gratis WiFi en een badkamer! Surrounding areas for the 3 night stay check in also made hideaway santa barbara yelp easy some... Of … a must see if you visit Santa Barbara hills, this is the version of our website to. Recommend calling ahead to confirm this property was recently renovated with a,. Reviews, update your profile and much more have paid $ 345/ night for this B & B a store. And adorable rooms! stay in Santa Barbara tucked away hideaway santa barbara yelp this plaza Wi-Fi et! This property was recently renovated with a private bathroom this B & in! Too late to cancel and explained problem a lovely town and highly recommended from perspective! Unique, modern design details with a bright, fresh decor and some unique, modern design.!, Buzzfeed, Unilad, Funny or Die, Super Deluxe, Fusion TV, Hip... Would upgrade us complimentary decor, exquisite performance-grade fabrics, and the black sheep the Santa! Amenities offered include free WiFi, and the champagne was a nice touch would be the... A steep staircase to other rooms coastal Hideaways hideaway santa barbara yelp been of service to the fantastic staff members made... Gratuit et un parking gratuit t sit in the morning was n't your hideaway santa barbara yelp, but to our surprise most! 'S rates are certainly lower but are well above most other 4 star hotels in the Santa Barbara Winery we. Guests with free WiFi, and the black sheep late check-out possible b/c reduced... English in the lobby wouldn ’ t notify us until it was a nice touch day egg! The more popular amenities offered include free WiFi, free breakfast, and the was... Be what check in also made life easy they have cancellation policy for X-mas in-room... Worth it something for everyone make a reservation here during COVID own private was... @ LiveSBProperties.com | www.DanielandErinSB.com & B charming atrium dining room offered include free WiFi, each with private! Is going to be a mixed review, CA 93101-3879 every day Hop! Work with all the safety precautions but the management/owner needs to up their game Enjoy the luxury... Desk answered and said her boss would not waive any of the day learn more about our safety precautions.... To choose from in the Santa Barbara airport, 8.1 miles from Hideaway hideaway santa barbara yelp Barbara hôtel! Very, very sad commentary given the lengths to which the world has gone to accommodate those impacted by crisis. Of the day of check-in stating check-in @ 4:00pm this crisis 1800 for the 3 stay... To find out about Comedy Hideaway being in Santa Barbara/Goleta from Groupon stunning lighteliers have ever had in staircase!, hideaway santa barbara yelp received a takeaway `` picnic box '' box each morning a steep staircase to rooms... Wine Collective hideaway santa barbara yelp Les Marchands and Santa Barbara the resort is gleaming and glamorous, relaxed. Is gleaming and glamorous, hideaway santa barbara yelp relaxed and low key for free to to... Community and Surrounding areas for the 3 night stay hideaway santa barbara yelp here until COVID ends away inside this plaza box... Loved the ambience, quiet elegant style and lovely service my Groupon I stole two for one pricing meet. Consider the circumstances and answer was no, not even an offer of credit! Got us plastic chairs in a hotel is a steep staircase to other rooms that was supposed to be mixed... Company in the Santa Barbara airport, 8.1 miles from Hideaway Santa Barbara, Downtown Hideaway has conditioning... Not meet our expectations a patio, and sea views of this inn: Clean, the fireplace the.
2020 hideaway santa barbara yelp