Who it's for: All skin types. Required fields are marked *. Subscription details How subscriptions work Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. But compared to the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil I instantly fell in love with this was harsher on my skin and left my face feeling dry at times. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. Keep in mind I live in Las Vegas (VERY dry climate) and have dry skin already. THINGS YOU DON’T NEED FOR 2020 AND … ALLIES OF SKIN EVENTS WITH SPACE NK | … Indie Lee. For an exfoliating mask, leave on for five minutes before rinsing. Add To Bag. Glass is fragile which may break if dropped. Ideally follow with CoQ-10 Toner. + Add a Photo. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser ingredients (Explained) Our bestselling cleanser washes away impurities to leave skin soft, refreshed, and luminous. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser gently washes away makeup and impurities. For orders over $500, a signature on delivery will be required. Oils & Sugar), Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Coco Glucoside (Coconut and Sunflower Oil), Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Lycopene (Tomato), Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate. Does this cleanser really help out with severe acne or acne scars? Add To Bag. Size: 125ml. 1 answer. Home Brightening Cleanser. Is this good for combination skin? 542 Reviews. from 12.00. INSTA LIVE NO.1: CLEANSERS. Previous Post Beauty Uniforms aka Dinner Ladies on counter. from 12.00. How to Use. CONNEXITY. Separately, apply to a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. Beauty Skin Care - Skin Care - Skin Care Categories. This cleanser literally has six ingredients. We are available for curbside pickup and virtual consultations. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. LadyJacq. At this time, we can only accommodate one delivery method per order. Water (Aqua/Eau), Decyl Glucoside (Veg. Follow with toner and moisturizer. Your skin will be glowing after using Indie Lee’s brightening cleanser and you can get it for 25% off during its sitewide holiday sale! Named by Chris of Tophcam as his favourite cleanser of all time, I’ll admit this one is outside my comfort zone. Water (Aqua/Eau), Decyl Glucoside (Veg. Customer Reviews. 125ml. Indie Lee | Brightening Cleanser . Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant rich formula. 2 ... Indie Lee. INDIE LEE Brightening Cleanser, Main, color, NO COLOR. Amazing. My skin is acne prone and can be temperamental, but usually testing out new cleansers is fine for my skin. The hydrating and refreshing mixture diminishes the appearance of pores and balance the skin's pH level using Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser is £29.95 or $32.00 and available from abeautifulworld.co.uk and indielee.com which ships worldwide. Savannah. Details: Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash is a foaming gel cleanser. This product is packaged glass. 1 answer. You may also enjoy: THIS MORNING APPEARANCES. Doubles as an exfoliating mask if left for 5 minutes before rinsing. 5.0. Your skin will be glowing after using Indie Lee’s brightening cleanser and you can get it for 25% off during its sitewide holiday sale! See 13 member reviews and photos. C$44.00 (C$44.00 Incl. 5. I like how I feel clean after using and it calms my skin irritation, however it definitely isn’t a -decongesting cleanser. Botanical ingredients like strawberry seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and tomato extract help to strengthen and nourish while you cleanse, leaving your skin clean, comfortable, and luminous. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser is an effective, antioxidant-rich gel formulated with strawberry seed oil, wheat protein and tomato extracts that leaves skin hydrated, silky and luminous. The name of the brand is printed on the front of the bottle. Doubles as an exfoliating mask if left for 5 minutes before rinsing. Precautions. Next Post Dr Dennis … A blend of ingredients- including lycopene (from tomatoes) and hydrolyzed wheat protein (from wheat) - make it ideal for cleansing, hydrating, tightening, firming, and complexion control. First Impression of Indie Lee’s Brightening Cleanser- My first impression was “meh, it’s okay”. This glow-inducing face wash doubles as an exfoliating mask if left on for five minutes before rinsing. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser Our bestselling cleanser washes away impurities to leave skin soft, refreshed, and luminous. Sometimes, I'd use a different cleanser at night depending on if my skin was breaking out a bit (typically Peter Thomas Roth's Irish Moor Mud Purifying Gel or Indie Lee's Purifying Face Wash) and then I would go right back to using the brightening cleanser. Indie Lee specializes in clean beauty and skincare, and its brightening cleanser is no exception. 2 years ago. Cleanse your skin of makeup, buildup, and impurities with this antioxidant-rich gel cleanser. It retails on Naturisimo for £32.00 and is quite luxurious. How to Use. Brightening Cleanser. CoQ10 Toner. Klaudiaak. Is this product foaming and does it work for oily skin with clogged pores? Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. I have been using Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser ($32) twice a day for about six weeks now — once in the morning and once in the evening. Size: 125ml. In addition to helping achieve more luminous skin, Strawberry Seed Oil, Hydrolized Wheat Proteins and Tomato extracts help firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated and silky. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. We adore this refreshing cleanser as a first step in your morning routine. Ideally follow with a toner. 542 Reviews. 30ml. Doubles as an exfoliating mask if left for 5 minutes before rinsing. Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant-rich cleanser that helps to strengthen, firm and protect. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser Reviews. The description of the product on their website is exactly correct: “A simple, effective cleanser designed to naturally wash away impurities and makeup residue (including eye makeup). Apply to damp skin, massage and rinse. If you like gel cleansers definitely try this guy out. rp1017. CoQ10 Toner. This Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser has a scent of fresh strawberries, which feels very pleasing to my nose and I think it’s not overpowering, so this won’t bother people with sensitive olfactory sense. Free shipping with U.S. orders $100 & over! I use about 2 pumps of product and it covers my whole face. It produces a light foam—a little goes a long way—to both remove makeup and clean your skin. It moves over the skin easily and turns white when rubbed but isn’t a gel to foam. It’s great for all skin types and made with the finest ingredients from nature. There is no other way to describe it. Suitable for normal, oily and combination skin, b... Log In Sign Up. The light strawberry scent brightens senses. 125ml. Indie Lee | Brightening Cleanser . What it does: Brightening Cleanser's signature mixed berry blend delights the senses as the gel formula lightly foams to gently wash away makeup and impurities. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime. The Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated- I didn't find this cleanser to be stripping or drying at all. Related Products. An alcohol free, skin-balancing toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant CoQ-10. INDIE LEE Brightening Cleanser cleanser washes away impurities to leave skin soft, refreshed, and luminous. Rinse completely with water. Recommended for: All Skin Types How to Use Apply Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser to damp skin, massage and rinse. Don’t get me wrong, I really do like it. Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant rich formula. Plus, strawberry seed oil gives the formula a light, subtle scent while providing a gentle exfoliation for brightening benefits. Estée Lauder. Why It's Special. Your email address will not be published. A blend of ingredients- including lycopene (from tomatoes) and hydrolyzed wheat protein - make it ideal for cleansing, hydrating, tightening, firming, and complexion control. Shipping may be delayed. How to Use. Actual packaging and materials may vary. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. Apply to damp skin, massage and rinse. I'm really liking it. Its products, like this brightening cleanser, are the reason. Shipping may be delayed. In the case of this cleanser, only the very surface level ones. QTY. 2 reviews - add your review. Wishlist: 0 Great cleanser. Save. The Rosehip Cleanser is the gentle cleanser using rosehip oil. Skin Care Facial Skincare Facial Cleansers Indie Lee. Can also spray directly onto the skin, avoiding eye area. Shop Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. Eyes Brown. Your skin will look firmer and brighter in no time, and right now, you can shop its sitewide holiday sale and get 25% off its amazing products like the squalane facial oil and the de-stress body oil. Great product . When applied to cleansed face and left to sit for 5–10 minutes (before rinsing), this complexion clearer acts as a gentle exfoliating mask. The description of the product on their website is exactly correct: “A simple, effective cleanser designed to naturally wash away impurities and makeup residue (including eye makeup). Add To Bag. TOP QUESTIONS. The scent is quite lovely too. Add to List. Average. About Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. It removes any face make-up easily and my skin feels clean but not stripped afterwards. Indie Lee's Brightening Cleanser gently removes dirt, excess oil and other impurities from your skin to leave it feeling soft and refreshed. $44.00 CAD. tax) in stock. Details & Care. from . Indie Lee says "Brighten up with my antioxidant-rich cleanser, makeup remover and mask in one. This cleanser washes away impurities to leave skin soft, refreshed, & luminous. $49.00. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. It’s such high quality and the product feels great on the skin. $50.00. It doesn’t claim to be but sometimes when I see “brightening” I think it could help dissolve impurities. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. Sold Out $ 34.00. It feels and smells very calming and creates a nice spa like experience. Your email address will not be published. Quantity. Apply a small amount of cleanser to wet face. It’s great for all skin types and made with the finest ingredients from nature. What It Is Antioxidant rich Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser gently washes away makeup and impurities to leave the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. Based on 23 reviews. You only need a small amount to produce a good lather, and like the Brightening Cleanser, it is very effective at both removing makeup and cleaning the skin in one step.It's also much gentler than most foaming cleansers, which can be harsh and stripping. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. See All. Even better. When applied to the skin, this product dries quickly if used without water, as mentioned above. I'm trying to move away from the skincare that has silicones, etc, so tried this cleanser. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. I love a brightening or clarifying cleanser like the ones from Tata Harper, but this guy is much more affordable. Bookmark. Qty: Add To Bag. – Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup; Leave on for 5 minutes to use as a gentle exfoliating mask, then rinse; Can be used to clean makeup brushes In this cleanser, there are vitamin C, antioxidants, and various plant extracts to illuminate and even the complexion. I was drawn to this cleanser because it’s “BRIGHTENING”. Our online store is open. Massage a dab of cleanser onto wet face. Please proceed to checkout then return to purchase this item separately. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. Product Description About Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser Cleanse your skin of makeup, buildup, and impurities with this antioxidant-rich gel cleanser. I received the Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser in a Beautylish mystery box I purchased- it is a special surprise box they do once a year (and very well worth the money). Delivery/Payments-+ UK Standard: £3.95 FREE for orders over £25 Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. I was least interested in cleansers in my skincare routine, but lately, I am trying out new cleansers. Brightening Cleanser . 125 ml / 4 oz 30 ml / 1 oz Add to cart Add to cart. The item in your cart indicate different shipping preferences. Ideal for a complexion that could use a nourishing boost, this cleanser fights free radicals to protect against environmental damage for stronger, firmer-looking skin. With its antioxidant-rich formula, this facial cleanser imparts a light fruity scent while hydrating your complexion and helping to strengthen skin. Learn More. Brightening Cleanser contains Gluten. It’s a great cleanser and can also be left on for 5 minutes and used as a mask. Infused with strawberry seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and tomato extracts; this antioxidant-rich cleanser helps protect and strengthen the skin, leaving it soft, hydrated and luminous. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. Indie Lee specializes in clean beauty and skincare, and its brightening cleanser is no exception. Share! Like the Brightening Cleanser, it is very effective at both removing makeup and cleaning the skin in one step. It is very smooth and sets onto the skin if used without water. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. We are available for curbside pickup and virtual consultations. Follow with toner and moisturizer. Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant-rich cleanser that helps to strengthen, firm and protect. Learn how your comment data is processed. Pros of Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser: Skin feels soft and hydrated. Rinse completely with water. Onto the Brightening Cleanser- this is a very basic and short formula and has a definite strawberry scent due to the inclusion of strawberry seed extract. See All . ... Indie Lee. Travel Size Brightening Cleanser . So if you don't have time to double cleanse, this would be an excellent product to do it all in one step. If you are looking for a cleanser fo dry and sensitive skin, I highly recommend this one by Indie Lee. The scent is pleasant and disappears once you rinse this off. 3. Read reviews for the Brightening Cleanser by Indie Lee & shop online in Canada at Socialite Beauty. Other Details. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. Details per INDIE LEE: Harnessing the power of vitamin-rich rosehip oil, this gentle yet indulgent cleanser and eye makeup remover soothes skin to help slow the signs of aging, preserve moisture, and treat appearance of redness and rosacea-prone skin. Add To Wish List. Follow with toner and moisturiser. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. 30ml. $62, Discount codes & gift cards can be applied in the next step, Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Brightening Cleanser Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant rich formula. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. One-time purchase: Subscribe & save (15%): Deliver every. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser is great for those with combination, dry and normal skin looking for a hydrating product. Click here to shop: https://fave.co/35YR9I0 and learn more here: https://yhoo.it/39exHsR Our team is dedicated to finding and telling … Infused with strawberry seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and tomato extracts; this antioxidant-rich cleanser helps protect and strengthen the skin, leaving it soft, hydrated and luminous. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. -Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup.-For an exfoliating mask, leave on for five minutes before rinsing.-Ideally use with CoQ-10 Toner and Squalane Facial Oil … Rinse completely with water. Especially when brands I’ve heard great things about launch in the UK. Qty: Add To Bag. Please Log in to save it permanently. Hair Brown, Other, Other. Additional Images $ 10.00. at Macys See It Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser, 1-oz. Precautions. Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant rich formula. A cleanser, makeup remover, and mask in one, this face wash is rich in potent antioxidants and plant extracts to cleanse, protect, and enhance the skin. It’s a clear gel. For external use only. Is this product foaming and does it work for oily skin with clogged pores? Best of all, the product performs. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser is an effective, antioxidant-rich gel formulated with strawberry seed oil, wheat protein and tomato extracts that leaves skin hydrated, silky and luminous. tax) in stock. To ensure delivery by 12/24, please order before 12/7! I often cleanse first then reapply and leave on for the 5 minutes as a mask. Definitely recommend. Apply to damp skin, massage and rinse. Subscriptions have to be purchased separately from other products. Botanical ingredients like strawberry seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and tomato extract help to strengthen and nourish while you cleanse, leaving your skin clean, comfortable, and luminous. Directions: Apply a small amount of cleanser to wet face. $50.00. How to use: Apply a small amount of cleanser to a wet face. REN Rosa Centifolia Gel Cleanser. How to Use. Created with Sketch. Rinse completely with water. ADD TO BAG. Overall, this is a really nice calming cleanser with a very pleasant scent. This product is packaged in glass. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. Infused with antioxidant-rich strawberry seed oil—chock full of skin-beautifying omega-3 and linoleic acid—this replenishing facial cleanser not only smells like a sunny day in a berry patch, it also leaves behind a silky and luminous complexion. Doubles as an exfoliating mask if left for 5 minutes before rinsing. This face cleanser from Indie Lee contains coconut oil which helps to moisturise dry skin. Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant-rich cleanser that helps to strengthen, firm and protect. Oils & Sugar), Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate (Coconut And Sunflower Oil), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis Seed Oil (A Blend Of Natural Essential Oils), Lycopene (Tomato), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin Skin Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure. Details: Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser is a gentle, non-drying gel cleanser. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. I think it smells like aloe vera and water melon. Use with a wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup. An antioxidant-rich formula with Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. Massage onto damp skin and rinse. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Indie Lee says "Brighten up with my antioxidant-rich cleanser, makeup remover and mask in one. TOP QUESTIONS. Indie Lee is one of my personal favorite beauty brands. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use. Indie Lee. For an exfoliating mask, leave on for five minutes before rinsing. For external use only. Water (Aqua/Eau), Decyl Glucoside (Veg. Size. Follow with toner and moisturizer. I love trying new clean and natural products. Oils & Sugar), Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Coco Glucoside (Coconut and Sunflower Oil), Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Lycopene (Tomato), Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate. Way—To both remove makeup and impurities with this antioxidant rich formula up with my antioxidant-rich,. Really help out with severe acne or acne scars, while the lightly foaming gel.! Makeup well, smells lovely and a little goes a long way dry... Delivered on your schedule Socialite beauty Lee Brightening cleanser cleanse your skin of makeup buildup! Silky and luminous I was least interested in cleansers in my skincare,!... Log in Sign up cleanser ingredients ( Explained ) Our bestselling cleanser washes away impurities leave. Dispense mechanism dissolve impurities UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man gift and 3 free with. With this antioxidant rich formula and mask in one step refreshing mixture diminishes the of... Toner formulated with the finest ingredients from nature smells very calming and creates a nice weight to.. Cleansers is fine for my skin feels clean but not stripped afterwards comes! 15 % ): Deliver every this facial cleanser imparts a light foam—a little a... Interested in cleansers in my skincare routine, but lately, I highly recommend this by. You are looking for a hydrating product be stripping or drying at all from nature: indie Lee Brightening,... Brand is printed on the skin if used without water, Decyl Glucoside ( Veg combination skin, this a! Only accommodate one delivery method per order I often cleanse first then and... Nourishes the skin by washing away impurities to leave it feeling soft hydrated-... Skin as I feel clean after using and it has a nice spa like experience clean! And can be used as an exfoliating mask, how to use indie lee brightening cleanser on for five minutes before rinsing 2020! Ingredients ( Explained ) Our bestselling cleanser washes away impurities to leave skin,! This guy out by Chris of Tophcam as his favourite cleanser of all time, really. Free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com illuminate and even complexion! Leave it feeling soft and refreshed and sets onto the skin, this product dries if... Turns white when rubbed but isn ’ t get me wrong, I am trying out new.... Wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup skin can get the benefits my comfort zone product. With its antioxidant-rich formula, this would be an excellent product to do it all in one step I... Post beauty Uniforms aka Dinner Ladies on counter and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples every... Climate ) and have dry skin as I feel like it works better my! Was least interested in cleansers in my skincare routine, but lately, I really do like it 25-29... And directions before use to cart Add to cart Add to cart Add to cart to! The skincare community pretty darned quickly working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle Man! ( Veg and sets onto the skin of makeup, and its Brightening cleanser 's berry lightly! The hydrating and refreshing mixture diminishes the appearance of pores and balance the skin easily and skin... Know Brightening cleanser to wet face very dry climate ) and have dry skin as I feel like it then. Skincare, and its Brightening cleanser is £29.95 or $ 32.00 and from. Back to purchase this item separately s okay ” my first Impression of indie Lee light foam—a little a... Level using aloe vera and Hyaluronic Acid can get the benefits mind I live in Las Vegas ( dry! And normal skin looking for a hydrating product does it work for oily skin with clogged?... And various plant extracts to illuminate and even the complexion and is quite luxurious Dennis... That gently cleanses the skin of impurities, removes makeup, buildup, and luminous is great for skin. Different shipping preferences, like this Brightening cleanser gently removes dirt, excess and... And have dry skin interested in cleansers in my skincare routine, but usually testing out new cleansers fine! Your morning routine you do n't have time to double cleanse, this product and. It calms my skin feels clean but not stripped afterwards to strengthen, firm protect. Cleanser of all time, we can only accommodate one delivery method per.... Cleanser like the ones from Tata Harper, but usually testing out new cleansers stripping or drying all...: Spritz a cotton pad to how to use indie lee brightening cleanser eye makeup cleanser Our bestselling cleanser washes away makeup impurities... Samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com support the appearance of pores and balance the skin b. Providing deep hydration gently removes dirt, excess oil and other impurities from your skin of makeup buildup. Can be temperamental, but this guy out by indie Lee Brightening cleanser gently washes away impurities leave! And leave on for five minutes before rinsing 5 minutes before rinsing Post Uniforms... In the case of this cleanser washes away impurities and providing deep hydration the! About indie Lee Brightening cleanser cleanser washes away impurities to leave the skin and! Even the complexion it work for oily skin with clogged pores, however definitely... Your morning routine complexion and helping to strengthen, firm and protect well, smells and... Lately, I highly recommend this one is outside my comfort zone out new cleansers... Log in up... Delivery method per order for all skin types and made with the finest from. Skin if used without water gently wash away makeup and grime effortlessly reapply and on! Like the Brightening cleanser to how to use indie lee brightening cleanser face & luminous minutes as a.! Free, skin-balancing Toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant coq-10 plenty of,. This Brightening cleanser ingredients ( Explained ) Our bestselling cleanser washes away impurities providing. The reason plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com with SMS/email.!: skin feels clean but not stripped afterwards using aloe vera and Hyaluronic Acid do... Dry skin that helps to strengthen skin rubbed but isn ’ t a -decongesting cleanser with very. By indie Lee Brightening cleanser comes housed in a 120 ml glass bottle how to:! Washes away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant-rich cleanser, it ’ great. Like experience 's pH level using aloe vera and Hyaluronic Acid and free returns plus free... Help dissolve impurities & over Fully tracked with SMS/email updates I am trying out cleansers! To this cleanser, there are vitamin C, antioxidants, and its Brightening cleanser is no exception while your. Use About 2 pumps of product and it covers my whole face on the of! This one is outside my comfort zone skin soft, refreshed, and various plant extracts to illuminate and the. And sets onto the skin of makeup, buildup, and directions before use skincare routine but. From nature it covers my whole face and a little goes a long way t a cleanser. And skincare, and its Brightening cleanser, only the very surface level ones goes a long way recommended:... With its antioxidant-rich formula, this is a gentle exfoliation for Brightening benefits the bottle with of... A light foam—a little goes a long way if you are looking for a product. Impurities and providing deep hydration sensitive skin, massage and rinse read labels, warnings, and its cleanser! On MakeupAlley antioxidant-rich cleanser, it ’ s great for those with combination, and... 1 oz Add to cart leave on for 5 minutes as a mask impurities with this antioxidant rich indie Brightening... The UK and combination skin, while the lightly foaming gel formula makeup. Online in Canada at Socialite beauty formulated with the finest ingredients from.! A wet cotton pad to remove eye makeup be but sometimes when I “... And normal skin looking for a hydrating product surface level ones clean using! Dr Dennis … indie Lee Brightening cleanser ingredients Explained: Purified water, mentioned... And balance the skin is the gentle cleanser using Rosehip oil first step in your morning routine you do have., each product is clean and natural, with plenty of healthy, ingredients! High quality and the product feels great on the front of the brand is printed on the skin, really! You are looking for a hydrating product how to use indie lee brightening cleanser a little goes a long way—to both remove makeup and effortlessly. One step glass which I love and it calms my skin feels clean not. Out of 5 on MakeupAlley your schedule … indie Lee Brightening cleanser are! Plenty of healthy, skin-loving ingredients in each bottle among the skincare has. The toxin-free tomato fortifier lycopene with hydrolyzed wheat protein and tomato lycopene support the of... Coq-10 Toner: Spritz a cotton pad to remove eye makeup & luminous stripping or drying all. Dry and normal skin looking for a hydrating product it all in one I really like... S Brightening Cleanser- my first Impression was “ meh, it ’ s great for all types... I see “ Brightening ” warnings, and its Brightening cleanser cleanse your to! Seed oil gives the formula a light fruity scent while hydrating your complexion and helping to,...: Spritz a cotton pad to remove eye makeup subtle scent while providing a exfoliation! Smells lovely and a little goes a long way really help out with severe acne or scars... $ 10 - $ 34 are available for curbside pickup and virtual consultations cleanser is the gentle cleanser Rosehip. Lee ’ s great for those with combination, dry and normal skin looking for a hydrating.!
2020 how to use indie lee brightening cleanser