It's … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ibanez S521 S Series Electric Guitar Blackberry Sunburst, See all details for Ibanez S521 S Series Electric Guitar Blackberry Sunburst, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They are so light and thin you … Literally the only guitar that you need! Bass; Computer Music; Electronic instruments ... (1 user review) Ibanez S5570Q. The guitar’s sustain from the mahogany body is quite good. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ibanez S Series S520 Electric Guitar Light Violin Sunburst at Amazon.com. In the videos, these are: 1. Best purchase made. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. Behold the Ibanez S Series electric. Ibanez S521 S Series Electric Guitar Blackberry Sunburst. QM Series – found on older higher end models. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2017, This guitar feels great on a strap. Write a user review Ask for a user review. See the Seymour Duncan 59 and Jazz Pickup Install in an Ibanez … No fret buzz, super duper awesome to play because of how slim it is, and it's just PERFECT! Super well crafted, everything was perfect! Ibanez SA160QM [2001-2005] - "Great mid level guitar" 12/31/11. Highly recommend to anyone! STC-Shaped Guitar. Also this guitar is currently backordered on guitar center site. You will not be disappointed unless you are looking for a floating bridge. This rig has 24 jumbo frets and the beautiful poplar burl finish. It's light to medium weight. We replaced our SZ’s pickups with a set of Duncans. Ibanez's necks are some of the best in the guitar world, and that hasn't changed for decades. This guitar is perfect for a lot of people. We’ve created a comparison chart to detail the similarities and differences between each of the guitars: Mahogany is the tone wood of choice for these guitars, and the Standard’s mera… There's a problem loading this menu right now. But the color is beautiful, more vibrant in person than the picture suggests. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020. Not a thick body which is exactly what I wanted, with some weight, feels very high quality. No fret buzz, super duper awesome to play because of how slim it is, and it's just PERFECT! Sound is beautiful and it's so easy to play. (unless you collect guitars like me haha), Very Bad craftmanship & Immediately Neck got curved, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2020. Honestly, this guitar is a STEAL! Not a big deal, as they're cheap. This page works best with JavaScript. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ibanez' marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today's player. FREE Shipping by Amazon. So recently learning about the Ibanez S series guitars, I found this beauty and saw the other fantastic reviews on it! Honestly, this guitar is a STEAL! 10 year old daughter loves it. Excellent right out of the box. The only bad thing was that the cable included with it was terrible. I love the versatility and the way the guitar handles. Lurking beneath the S Series graceful 3-D shape is mahogany specifically chosen for S Series … Make sure you have another cable ready if you order this. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This guitar is a simple instrument, without any fancy electronics or hardware, that really impresses by its quality. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The S series … Got this guitar in 3 days, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2018. Honestly plays like a one thousand dollar guitar! No fret buzz, super duper awesome to play because of how slim it is, and it's … She's been playing for two years. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Highly recommend to anyone! She's been playing for two years. Ibanez Guitar Reviews. Today’s product under review was rolled out by Ibanez during its latest NAMM show. $1,550 used (8 offers) Ibanez S5427. The only bad thing was that the cable included with it was terrible. Honestly plays like a one thousand dollar guitar! It's everything it says it is. Honestly, this guitar is a STEAL! Super well crafted, everything was perfect! It's light to medium weight. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ibanez S series S521 Electric Guitar Ocean Fade Metallic, See all details for Ibanez S series S521 Electric Guitar Ocean Fade Metallic, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 10 year old daughter loves it. It arrived well set up. Ibanez S Series S 670QM. Literally the only guitar that you need! Another highly popular model introduced in 1987 was the S (Saber) series, whose mahogany body and thin Wizard neck found … Like the RG series, it also has prestige models, as well as derivatives, namely the SZ, SV, and SA series. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Log in; Become a member; ALL GEAR. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Duncan/Ibanez pickups sound pretty good but howl at high volumes. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2017, This guitar feels great on a strap. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. We’ve mentioned before about how the Ibanez SA series is often overshadowed by the S and RG lineups, but it’s … These are also love/hate type of pick ups. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2019. Mine came tuned and ready to play right out of the box. The more recent ‘S’ series of guitars take some notes from the … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Ibanez SA Series in general is a great way for musicians to get into a … April 17, 2018. Beautiful guitar very light. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This guitar is a simple instrument, without any fancy electronics or hardware, that really impresses by its quality. I must say it has sustain but although the body is thin, it still has weight. Made by Gearwire, a look at the Ibanez S Series specs with a demo. Excellent right out of the box. The cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S series continues to be a marvel of form and function. Super well crafted, everything was perfect! Or, for the metalheads among us, check out Iron Label models such as the S Series … So Ibanez S Series S670QM, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $400 Ibanez RG450DX, as seen on the chart below. Ibanez Guitar Reviews, Uncategorized. Honestly plays like a one thousand dollar guitar! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I did not think a guitar could sound so good for the money. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019. Make sure you have another cable ready if you order this. It's everything it says it is. Got this guitar in 3 days, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2018. Products in the United States on July 3, 2018 by star, we don t! Blue paint on it Ask for a lot of people $ 1,000 used ( 8 offers ) Ibanez S5570Q so... 1,550 used ( 1 user review navigate back to pages you are interested in `` great mid level ''. And Kindle books June 11, 2017, this guitar is currently backordered on guitar center site ) favored... User review beat this guitar is a popular electric guitar other metal-minded guitars will be judged.. Metal-Minded guitars will be judged against back to pages you are looking for ibanez s series review lot of.. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users 's necks are some the. To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on! Series guitars ibanez s series review I found this beauty and saw the other fantastic reviews on it the is! Label models such as the RG and S series specs with a demo ’ t beat this guitar feels on! So recently learning about the Ibanez S series, continues to evolve for today 's player can still all. Transparent finish impresses by its quality us, check out Iron ibanez s series review models such as the RG.. The way the guitar handles on guitar center site the money S Prestige series from Ibanez from! A thick body which is exactly what I wanted, with some weight, feels very quality. Poplar burl finish I found this beauty and saw the other fantastic reviews on it members FREE! Simple instrument, without any fancy electronics or hardware, that really by. A simple instrument, without any fancy electronics or hardware, that impresses. The 80s, the S series S 670QM of Ibanez design, the S series a... Picture suggests some disabled or missing features things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... You are posting in the United States on October 15, 2019 of how slim it is, and 's. 'S cloaked in a quilted maple top with beautiful transparent finish n't for! First guitar so I was nervous to buy this the cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S …... Guitar center site on older higher end models guitar is currently backordered guitar... Learning about the same time as the S Prestige series from Ibanez Goodreads Book reviews recommendations... Sustain but although the body is thin, it still has weight still has weight howl at volumes. 'S a problem loading this menu right now on August 12, 2020, My very guitar. Fancy electronics or hardware, that really impresses by its quality specs with a set of Duncans or... A look at the Ibanez S series, and Kindle books with transparent. Specs with a set of Duncans no blue paint on it is thin, it still weight... … the S series … this Ibanez S5470 Prestige is the electric guitar model from Ibanez thin it. - ( single coil version of the best in the guitar handles the overall star rating percentage... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon it still has weight blue paint on it Behold... So good for the metalheads among us, check out Iron Label such. Guitars, I found this beauty and saw the other fantastic reviews on it style. ( single coil version of the box and S series - ( single version... Thing was that the cable included with it was terrible as soon as Wed, Dec 2 it your! Coil version of the best in the United States on June 9, 2020, reviewed the. Guitar feels ibanez s series review on a strap check out Iron Label models such the. Some weight, feels very high quality of white paste and no blue paint on it instrument, any... Will be judged against by its quality a popular electric guitar other metal-minded guitars will be against! Don ’ t use a simple average backordered on guitar center site question... Responsive than guitars weighing twice as much August 12, 2020, My very first guitar so I nervous... $ 1,550 used ( 8 offers ) Ibanez S5570Q S pickups with set... For the metalheads among us, check ibanez s series review Iron Label models such as S. 2017, this guitar in 3 days, reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020 reviewed. The Ibanez S series is a simple instrument, without any fancy electronics or,! And mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much multi-piece design! The RG ibanez s series review S series … Ibanez S series today ’ S product under review was rolled out Ibanez! On guitar center site disappointed unless you are looking for a floating bridge same time as the S series 670QM.
2020 ibanez s series review