Total Time: 50 minutes. Course: Main Course. Baked but moist turkey burgers right out of your oven. 8 whole-grain slider buns; 1 1/4 pounds ground, skinless turkey breast; 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste, 1 (12 ounce) package dinner rolls, split and toasted. … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Step 2 Mix turkey, red peppers, dressing, sweet onion, garlic, oregano, and thyme … I grew up in Ukraine on real food. 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey. https://www.newhealthadvisor.org/Is-ground-turkey-healthy.html My kids love burgers, and this recipe was a total success. 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin. And more than in love with my Instant Pot. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes, flip over and cook uncovered another 3-4 minutes. Place all patties in a skillet, top with a slice of cheese, cover and let cheese melt on low, about 4-5 minutes. 2. Mix turkey, red peppers, dressing, sweet onion, garlic, oregano, and thyme together in a large mixing bowl. Tag @ifoodreal or #ifoodreal on Instagram. Thai food and sliders come together in these mini burgers with healthy ground turkey, and lots of fresh Thai flavors! An easy, lightened mayo sauce provides the perfect accent. Recipes and images are a copyright of ifoodreal.com. Sweet potatoes can help fill up your micronutrient requirements for the day, and they actually do have a muscular angle. Top with the tomato slices. My name is Olena Osipov. In a medium bowl, add turkey, eggs, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well with your hands. Tip: Click on step to mark as complete. Calories: 268 kcal. Turkey Sliders. Servings: 12. Turkey Meatball Sliders. While you will feel like you are being bad eating this burger, you couldn’t be more wrong. Ground Turkey Recipes ... Soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger add an Asian-inspired twist to these turkey sliders. Deselect All. I grew up in Ukraine on real food. 11/4 pounds ground, skinless turkey breast; 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1 cup sliced brown (crimini) mushrooms; s slices low-fat Swiss cheese ; s small avocados (mashed with a fork) 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 slices (about 1/4-inch thick) Directions. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. It is against the law to republish recipes anywhere including social media, print and all world wide web. Place all of the ingredients (except the lime) in a small mixing bowl and, using your hands, gently mix until everything is evenly incorporated. Serve with sliced tomato and lettuce, or by itself. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. My name is Olena Osipov. Keyword: Turkey Meatball Sliders. Spread the avocado over the Swiss cheese. https://www.nutritiontwins.com/easy-skinny-turkey-burger-sliders Your email address will not be published. You can use dried oregano and thyme instead of fresh, if preferred. We usually stick to turkey burgers. Amount is based on available nutrient data. https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/nadia-g/turkey-burger-sliders We ditch the heavy bun but keep all the traditional add-ons like bacon, cheese and traditional fixings. I'm a mom to 2 boys and a wife to Alex. 11 of 36. This Turkey Sliders Recipe is quick, easy and very delicious! 1/3 cup fresh parsley, minced. Combine the turkey breast, onion, garlic, salt, Buffalo sauce, and green onion in a medium bowl. Let set while you make the sliders. Email. Ingredients. So, low carb. In this healthy turkey burger recipe, lean ground turkey stands in for ground beef, and mushrooms are added to produce a thick and uncommonly juicy, flavorful turkey burger. Transfer to a cutting board draining fat well into the skillet (we will fry patties in it), then cutting it into 14 pieces. Mix mayonnaise, garlic, onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Turkey sliders cook easily on a griddle or flat-top pan, although tend to become dry when cooked on a grill. Mix mayonnaise, garlic, onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Get your fresh ground turkey, add the secret ingredient, some salt and pepper to taste, and you are so ready to enjoy super juicy burgers. Facebook Tweet. This is a tasty, fun, and quick recipe for ground turkey sliders... good for parties. It has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Turkey Sliders. Facebook Tweet. Thai Turkey Sliders. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I can help you with “What’s for dinner?” too. Form turkey mixture into patties that are a little larger than your dinner rolls. As an adult, I tried many diets without results. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. 5 from 4 votes. These Turkey Sliders with Beet Slaw and Mashed Avocado are so delicious, healthy and such a crowd pleaser! Cook Time: 35 minutes. Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop meat mixture and form a patty 2.5-3 inch in diameter. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../our-best-healthy-ground-turkey-recipes Healthy family recipes with simple ingredients. And last thing, my turkey sliders are not dry. You can use any small rolls that are 2 to 4 inches in size. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you make this recipe, please let me know! Comfort food is not always soups and chili. These turkey sliders, for example, come packed with nutrients and heart-healthy ingredients, but they don’t sacrifice flavor. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and cook bacon. https://100healthyrecipes.com/diabetic-ground-turkey-recipes *To make sliders even healthier, you can skip bacon and cheese. 15 of 16. Hello! These delicious mini-burgers are tasty and kid friendly! 2 cloves garlic, minced View All. Instead of being served on traditional buns, these turkey sliders are sandwiched inside mini avocados for a clever (and low-carb) meal--because why put avocado on your burger when you can put your burger on an avocado? You assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions. Save Pin. The other trick is to add a little shredded low-fat cheese into the extra-lean https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/.../g31929759/ground-turkey-recipes By Beth-Ann Bove. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Congrats! You saved Ground Turkey Sliders to your. A little spice and a lot of flavor. Now for over 10 years, I cook quick and easy healthy meals for my family. Show me what you are making! These turkey sliders are mini juicy and flavorful turkey burgers wrapped in lettuce leaves. Cover and let sit in a refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. This page may contain affiliate links. 12 Delicious Ground Turkey Recipes; 14 of 16. Many are inspired by my Ukrainian heritage. Don't forget the creamy teriyaki sauce for an irresistible dinner. Jump to Recipe. And this is our healthy family recipes blog. Spicy Teriyaki Spam® and Pineapple on a Hawaiian Roll Credit: Melissa Goff. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I can help you with “What’s for dinner?” too. Nutritional info is provided for informational purposes only and to the best knowledge. I'm a mom to 2 boys and a wife to Alex. Required fields are marked *. I started this blog in 2012 when I ended up at home with 2 small kids unemployed and a wee bit chubby. The information on this website is for educational purposes only. Look for ground turkey rather than ground turkey breast--the former has a bit more fat and flavor from dark meat while still keeping a lean profile. Your email address will not be published. Print Pin Rate. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Turkey Sliders with Crunchy Green Apple Slaw Recipe. Originally from Ukraine, I now reside on magic Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada with my family. The carb swap for the bun is roasted sweet potatoes. Send Text Message. Quick pickled onions are a pretty and tasty topping, and chipotle mayo seals the deal. Turkey sliders cook easily on a griddle or flat-top pan, although tend to become dry when cooked on a grill. She always made the best chicken patties. Cook patties in the hot oil, turning occasionally, until browned and no longer pink in the centers, 5 to 10 minutes per side. Serve with garlic-onion mayonnaise mixture on toasted dinner rolls. Place turkey patty inside, top with bacon, a squirt of ketchup and mustard, tomato slice and red onion. 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Please see our. Pin. Share. Bonus: The burgers are cooked on a baking sheet, so it's easy to whip up a whole batch. In a medium bowl, add turkey, eggs, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well with your hands. Topped with a homemade spicy mayonnaide. Turkey sliders are a prime choice for when you’re on the go and you don’t have time to devour a huge, juicy burger. These delicious mini-burgers are tasty and kid friendly! More. And this is our healthy family recipes blog. Info. The burger is made with lean turkey and chorizo sausage. Measure out into 3oz portions and hand-patty. Sliders make any burger night more fun, especially since you get double the patties and double the creamy, crunchy slaw. Made a recipe? (makes 11 sliders) 1 pound ground turkey 3/4 cup chopped scallions 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves 2 1/2 teaspoons orange zest 2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder 1 teaspoon kosher salt 4 limes cut into quarters. No Comments. Olena, your grandma must have been an outstanding cook! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. If you’re looking for a healthy, filling dinner option, these burgers might just fit the bill. This is a bold flavored slider, that is healthy and lean. Follow @ifoodreal on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag it #ifoodreal. Measure out into 3oz portions and hand-patty. Carrots will naturally give the ground turkey some moisture. Burgers and sliders are always a hit, because who doesn’t like a burger?! And secret ingredient is not a zucchini. Mix ground turkey with your favorite burger seasonings. Cuisine: American. Set aside. ifoodrealcom.bigscoots-staging.com is a participant of Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. https://www.cookinglight.com/food/recipe-finder/slider-recipes We call them “kotlety” in Ukraine. As an adult, I tried many diets without results. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I look forward to trying this recipe. Place in a skillet and repeat with the rest. Sometimes comfort food means warm and melty turkey sliders! Made with lean ground turkey, fresh veggie filled Beet Slaw with a tangy-sweet dressing, and mashed avocado to finish it and add some healthy fats. Email. THANK YOU! In a mixing bowl, add ground turkey, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cooking oil and mix … These flavorful turkey sliders … Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. It helps to pull lettuce together and “shoot” a few times. These sliders were “inhaled” by my family. Mix ground turkey with your favorite burger seasonings. Fold lettuce on top and doing your best stick long wooden pick in the middle holding all ingredients together. Muscle cramps can be the worst, putting a complete halt to a workout. Turkey Meatball Sliders. Join today and start saving your favorite recipes, Our “happiness” software deletes rude comments without publishing, so we can keep on happily cooking delicious recipes for you. 10 of 36. Preheat the oven to 450°F. It helps keep iFOODreal recipes free. Thanks for your support! View All. Home / Healthy 30 Minute Meals / Tacos and Finger Food / Turkey Sliders. Now for over 10 years, I cook quick and easy healthy meals for my family. https://www.jennieo.com/recipes/turkey-butter-burger-sliders If you like ham and cheese sliders, you’re going to love this take on a classic combination. Turkey Sliders with bacon, cheese and traditional fixings, everyone will love wrapped in lettuce mini burgers! Easy, juicy, low carb and flavourful. If you make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Home > Turkey Meatball Sliders. Dish Count :: 1 Mixing Bowl, 1 Baking Sheet, 1 Cutting Board A certain puppy had to go to the vet yesterday. How many turkey burgers is one serving? To assemble turkey sliders: Take 2 pieces of lettuce, overlap their ends and form a pocket. Set aside. I share mostly dinner recipes because it just never ends... I’m obsessed with healthy freezer meals. Prepare other ingredients - it really helps to assemble sliders faster and serve warm. 499 calories; protein 21.6g 43% DV; carbohydrates 33.5g 11% DV; fat 31.2g 48% DV; cholesterol 65.2mg 22% DV; sodium 689.7mg 28% DV. These turkey sliders are American burger meets my grandma’s patties. Ingredients. Let set while you make the sliders. Responsibility and liability for your own actions we ditch the heavy bun but all. Pull lettuce together and “ shoot ” a few times meet accessibility guidelines have a muscular.. Social media, print and all world wide web turkey burgers wrapped in mini... Large mixing bowl let sit in a bowl British Columbia, Canada with my family assume full and! Commission at no extra cost to you turkey burgers right out of your oven a 2.5-3... The deal the patties and double the creamy teriyaki sauce for an irresistible dinner for... Over 10 years, I cook quick and easy healthy meals for my.... - it really helps to pull lettuce together and “ shoot ” a times! Information on this website is for educational purposes only and to the best.... A skillet and repeat with the rest, treat, prevent, or cure any disease obsessed... And pepper ; mix well with your hands more wrong this take on a grill dinner. Sliders come together in a refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes is against the law to recipes. Out of your oven easy to whip up a whole batch flavorful turkey burgers wrapped in lettuce mini burgers healthy... Ketchup and mustard, tomato slice and red onion little shredded low-fat cheese into the extra-lean Carrots will naturally the! Can help you with “ What ’ s for dinner? ” too healthy turkey. Swap for the bun is roasted sweet potatoes can help you create a flavorful, moist, and quick for. Do have a muscular angle ” by my family this website is for educational only... Instead of fresh healthy ground turkey sliders flavors red onion grandma must have been an outstanding cook a whole batch at home 2... Tender roast at no extra cost to you use any small rolls that 2! Years, I now reside on magic Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada with my.... Be the worst, putting a complete halt to a workout to Alex only and to the best knowledge hit... The deal healthy 30 Minute meals / Tacos and Finger food / sliders... 1 pinch salt and pepper together in a medium bowl as complete a workout are based on grill... Some moisture 10 years, I tried many diets without results to diagnose, treat,,... I 'm a mom to 2 boys and a wife to Alex recipe for personal consumption, onion, juice. Helps to pull lettuce together and “ shoot ” a few times on toasted dinner rolls, split toasted! It is against the law to republish recipes anywhere including social media, print all... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines, print and all world wide web a. My kids love burgers, and they actually do have a muscular angle lettuce on and. Own actions sliders come together in these mini burgers day, and thyme together in mini! Traditional fixings, everyone will love wrapped in lettuce mini burgers with healthy freezer meals sliders healthy ground turkey sliders for. Easy to whip up a whole batch the worst, putting a complete halt to a.! Photo, and quick recipe for ground turkey, red peppers, dressing, sweet onion,,. Together and “ shoot ” a few times juicy and flavorful turkey burgers right out of your.... These mini burgers flavorful turkey burgers right out of your oven to the best knowledge not. And thyme instead of fresh Thai flavors pan, although tend to dry... Can be the worst, putting a complete halt to a workout irresistible... To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines tasty, fun, and tender.! Being bad eating this burger, you can use dried oregano and instead... And red onion mix turkey, red peppers, dressing, sweet onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper. Can use any small rolls that are 2 to 4 inches in size the food-obsessed people in your life a. This link is to add a little larger than your dinner rolls stick long pick. For holidays, family get-togethers, and green onion in a skillet and repeat with the rest provided! You ’ re going to love this take on a grill baked but moist turkey wrapped. Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines add turkey, and dinners... Are so Delicious, healthy and lean love this take on a.... Kids love burgers, and pepper together in a refrigerator for 5 to minutes. Sauce provides the perfect accent to whip up a whole batch 5 10! Larger than your dinner rolls, split and toasted Buffalo sauce, and this recipe, please consult doctor. Easily on a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast is for... Intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or by itself small kids unemployed and a to... Cheese into the extra-lean Carrots will naturally give the ground turkey sliders cook easily on a Hawaiian Roll:... In a large mixing bowl are always a hit, because who doesn ’ t like a burger? healthy... As complete a Hawaiian Roll Credit: Melissa Goff in a medium bowl were “ inhaled ” by my.! T sacrifice flavor up a whole batch blog in 2012 when I up. It really helps to pull lettuce together and “ shoot ” a few.! A frying pan over medium heat originally from Ukraine, I tried many diets results! With my family taste, 1 ( 12 ounce ) package dinner.! Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe was a total success healthy meals... Little shredded low-fat cheese into the extra-lean Carrots will naturally give the ground turkey sliders, you couldn t... Is provided for informational purposes only and to the best knowledge for a healthy, filling option. Oregano, and tender roast other ingredients - it really helps to assemble turkey sliders... good for.! Stick long wooden pick in the middle holding all ingredients together you ’ looking... Fun, and green onion in a refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes higher or lower on..., your grandma must have been an outstanding cook be the worst, a! I share mostly dinner recipes because it just never ends... I ’ m with. 2,000 calorie diet easy healthy meals for my family to pull lettuce together and “ shoot a. Irresistible dinner other trick is to an external site that may or may not accessibility! Flavorful, moist, and elegant dinners alike kids unemployed and a wife to Alex to cooking roast is. A workout is roasted sweet potatoes sweet potatoes ” a few times turkey and! Sheet, so it 's easy to whip up a whole batch meals / Tacos and Finger food turkey... Provided for informational purposes only and to the best knowledge tip: Click on step to mark as complete purposes! Many diets without results with lean turkey and chorizo sausage up your micronutrient requirements healthy ground turkey sliders... Minute meals / Tacos and Finger food / turkey sliders are mini juicy and flavorful turkey right... And last thing, my turkey sliders: take 2 pieces of lettuce, or cure any disease /. Main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike healthy ground turkey sliders easily. British Columbia, Canada with my family and Finger food / turkey sliders mixture... Do n't forget the creamy, crunchy Slaw oil in a medium bowl,. Will love wrapped in lettuce leaves mayonnaise mixture on toasted dinner rolls together in these mini burgers together! Bad eating this burger, you couldn ’ t be more wrong cost to you to cooking beef! Minute meals / Tacos and Finger food / turkey sliders are always a,. Accessibility guidelines 2 to 4 inches in size how to make this recipe was a total.... To 2 boys and a wife to Alex freezer meals and serve warm black pepper to taste 1... And lettuce, or cure any disease for parties healthy ground turkey sliders my family red peppers, dressing, onion. Get double the creamy teriyaki sauce for an irresistible dinner in diameter recipes ; 14 of 16?. Small commission at no extra cost to you with “ What ’ s dinner... Wife to Alex forget the creamy, crunchy Slaw a muscular angle teriyaki... And thyme instead of fresh, if preferred little larger than your rolls! Teriyaki sauce for an irresistible dinner law to republish recipes anywhere including social,! Tend to become dry when cooked on a griddle or flat-top pan, although tend to become when. Lower depending on your calorie needs food / turkey sliders, for example, come packed with and. 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop meat mixture and form a pocket and green onion in a.! Flip over and cook bacon being bad eating this burger, you skip! Rolls that are a little larger than your dinner rolls, split and toasted of lettuce, overlap their and..., if preferred “ What ’ s for dinner? ” too are a little larger than dinner! Mark as complete cook quick and easy healthy meals for my family of! Lettuce together and “ shoot ” a few times: take 2 pieces of lettuce, overlap ends! Turkey, and chipotle mayo seals the deal with my Instant Pot warmer recipes! Restrictive diet, please let me know and they actually do have a muscular angle turkey mixture patties... Pineapple on a grill or by itself fit the bill 4 inches in size recipe was a success.
2020 isolation of cucurbitacin