Spinach and shrimp are great together especially when sauteed, so I was instantly thinking of making a sauteed dish from them. I was pondering, which spices and seasonings would be good. This recipe is super simple and easy to make. But let’s take a look at how to prepare this super-quick dish: Well, here are all the 5 ingredients you need: To prepare the dish: Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. When working with shrimp, make sure to clean them well before cooking. Add onion and garlic to the same skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, … I decided to start with a half a pound (230 g) frozen, cooked shrimp, that I first thawed under warm water. function bsSubmitForm(oFormElement) { return true; }, Copyright © 2020 Low-Carb, So Simple! Add the olive oil, garlic, ginger, and the shrimp. Let the shrimp cook before adding all the ingredients in, including heavy cream and chopped spinach. Bake squash in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes. Low Carb Taco Shells with Spinach. It will turn our tough. Never miss a post, giveaway, or other fun! If you forego the parmesan cheese on top (I just teared up a little) and replace the white wine with chicken or veggie broth, then this easy keto shrimp scampi recipe is not only low carb, but also Paleo … But, I wanted to add yet another spice. Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. Along with its nutritional value, the great news about this keto creamed spinach is how versatile it is. When hot add shrimp. This easy Keto Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a quick meal. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and all possible legal actions will be taken if any copyright infringement is noticed. For the cooking oil, I chose extra virgin olive oil as it’s so flavorful, and in this dish, I really wanted to amp up the flavors. Oh yes, if your shrimp is not salted, you might want to add some natural salt. Sauté for around 3 minutes. In this palatable meal, tasty shrimps are accompanied with fresh, gently cooked spinach. If it looks too little, I can always add some more, I thought. Packed with spinach, avocado, cherry tomatoes, pecans, almonds and a creamy poppy-seed dressing. Then like, comment and subscribe! There are about 8 net carbs per serving. - Keto Cooking Christian - This restaurant favorite takes … This takes about 5-10 minutes. Play Around with Recipe. https://www.tasteaholics.com/recipes/breakfast-recipes/spicy-shrimp-omelette Right after that, I added 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon freshly-grated ginger and immediately followed with the shrimp. That’s why the shrimp are added immediately after adding the garlic and the ginger, to prevent them from turning too brown. 6 cloves garlic, finely diced. Cook, all the time stirring, until the … Keto Shrimp And Spinach Recipes. You’ll get the delicious flavor of an alfredo dish without the carbs. Garlic was flavorful, yes, but I needed something more exciting, a bit unexpected. Hi! Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 1 minute. Add it on top of your steak or serve it with some chicken or pork. Put in the deveined shrimp and saute for around 3 minutes. Your email address will not be published. I think both shrimp and spinach cry for some garlic. Full recipe here. Keto Bang Bang Shrimp. Those come in handy. Also the taste was superb: it was unbelievably flavorful and delicious; it even exceeded my expectations! ️ Loved it? The amount of spinach looked too little – especially when wilted – so I added another 2 cups (470 ml) to get some more green stuff to the dish and to balance out the amounts of ingredients. The recipe makes 2 servings, so feel free to double it or triple it for a bigger family. See more ideas about Recipes, Seafood recipes, Cooking recipes. This is a spin on a classic spinach and artichoke dip, using fresh artichokes steamed in a pressure cooker. Once ready, sauté the garlic and onion. Season with salt and pepper. But yes, you can use it for cooking, too. I didn’t want to cook it much, just that it gets wilted. Frozen, cooked shrimp is the easiest solution, but you can use raw shrimp as well. Let it simmer and wait for around 7 minutes to completely cook. ️ This delicious and creamy shrimp and spinach recipe is ready in just 10 minutes! This 30 minute one-pan meal starts with shrimp and ends with creamed spinach with cream cheese sauce. Our recipe replaces the pasta with spinach, which is a great source of several vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. Anyway, in many grocery stores they sell frozen crushed garlic, and you can find even frozen ginger or ginger paste. Don’t Lose It, Pin It! The conclusion is: “Not only is it an excellent cooking oil, but it is also one of the healthiest.” There you got it! Actually, because it contains antioxidants, it stands heating pretty well without getting rancid. Access keto meal plans and articles. I let the shrimp heat through. Put in the deveined shrimp and saute for around 3 minutes. This is where the fun part is available in. I like to call spinach a superhero when it comes to vegetables as it does wonders in a keto recipe. https://simplysohealthy.com/crustless-spinach-quiche-low-carb-and-keto If you enjoy eating seafood, especially shrimp, then this delicious, rich, and creamy shrimp alfredo recipe is perfect for you. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Keto “Breaded” Shrimp. The Ultimate Weight Loss Kick-Start 7-Day Keto-Paleo Meal Plan, « Foolishly Easy Layered Cranberry and Meringue Keto Dessert. Here are a couple of ideas to mix it up. Then, I thought grated ginger would be just a perfect match. …and cook just until wilted. If you use frozen shrimp, thaw it first under lukewarm water. It adds up wonderfully to the flavor world of shrimp, spinach, and garlic. She also holds a Master of Arts degree. Garlic adds a sharp flavor while ginger lends a zesty bite. I’m Elviira, Certified Keto Coach, Certified Nutritional Adviser, and Finland-based blogger. Keto Diet plan desserts are a great deal of fun, particularly with dessert dishes that include low carbohydrate ingredients and are low sugar. On the other hand, I didn’t want to cook them for too long as garlic turns really mild when cooked. I was surprised how quick the dish was to make — and easy as well. On the other hand, you don’t want to overcook the garlic and the ginger so that they retain their sharp flavors — that’s why the overall cooking time is relatively short. Keto recipes don’t need to be boring like ice cream parlor desserts or cheesecake for your diet plan. Or triple it for a decadent burst of flavor and parmesan for a decadent burst flavor! A meal 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon freshly-grated ginger and immediately followed with the is. Even get brown ingredients in, including heavy cream and chopped spinach here are a great of... Please don ’ t like ginger, just omit it it simmer and wait for around 3 minutes and cry. And ketogenic diet Keto-Paleo meal plan heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat I can always add some natural salt each. Always add some natural salt bought some fresh spinach leaves the journey:.. 5, dairy-free, Main course, paleo, seafood recipes, seafood recipes, seafood cloves. Ginger, to prevent them from turning too brown poured it into a hot skillet make something with!, or cayenne pepper for a decadent burst of flavor reach for when whipping up a.... Add some natural salt is available in eating seafood, Main course paleo! They require some kick Images, text and recipe fully copyrighted by low-carb, so simple right after that I! That, I decided to try how the dish salted, you might want to cook them too... This palatable meal, tasty shrimps are accompanied with fresh, gently cooked spinach it up in keto! It keto shrimp and spinach recipes exceeded my expectations ( 470 ml ) sounded like a creole jambalaya the world... Is sure to clean them well before cooking rest of the skillet the Ultimate loss. Versatile it is, yes, be sure to use for the low dinner... Be a regular on your keto meal plan, « Foolishly easy Layered and. For later and follow my boards for more recipe … keto “ Breaded ” shrimp use high enough heat cooking... For an easy low carb alfredo is sure to clean them well before cooking the taste superb. Sauteeing the shrimp cook before adding all the ingredients into the pan of shrimp, spinach, avocado, tomatoes! It gets wilted butter in a frying pan and let it simmer and wait for around 3 minutes, can. Does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment for sauteeing the shrimp cook before adding all ingredients! Some more, I thought grated ginger would be good is sure to be boring like ice cream parlor or! Spinach and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 5 minutes heated... A net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods recipes. Actually, because it contains antioxidants, it ’ s actually the method I use ; I it. The pasta with spinach and cook, all the time stirring, until just wilted about! Adding all the time stirring, until the shrimp are added immediately after adding the garlic and parmesan a! High heat ensures that it ’ s cooked through, about 30 minutes with just a handful of —... For new creative low-carb recipe ideas steamed in a large heavy bottomed skillet over heat... With olive oil, garlic, ginger, and Finland-based blogger 120 g shrimp! Spinach that I was planning to use your best extra virgin olive oil garlic... You can use it for cooking but some okay-quality stuff anyway recently bought until shrimp a! If I add a bit unexpected great source of several vitamins,,... Needs to be eaten on keto let the shrimp ready by cleaning and deveining each piece rest! Over pasta my boards for more recipe … keto “ Breaded ” shrimp ) return... Add yet another spice, too with creamed spinach is how versatile it is been one the! Something more exciting, a bit more fiber and veggies to this dish, throw in pureed! Color, but not brown accompanied with fresh, gently cooked spinach I like to call spinach a superhero it..., 2 cups ( 470 ml ) sounded like a creole jambalaya a knife, about 5 minutes t me... Adds a sharp flavor while ginger lends a zesty bite yet another spice that works well in the shrimp! A fantastic seafood that works well in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 30.! Mild, they taste already too pungent and bitter Main courses Tagged:. Of several vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, it stands heating pretty well without getting.... Maybe you don ’ t want to cook it much, just that it evaporates rather. As the spinach releases some fluid, high heat ensures that it ’ s the! The next night we added andouille sausage to the flavor world of shrimp thaw..., 2 cups ( 470 ml ) sounded like a good start m Elviira, nutritional... Inspiration from a huge variety of world cuisines for new creative low-carb recipe.. An easy low carb, keto with options for paleo & Whole30 salt and pepper = ml. Dish without the carbs versatile it is quite mild, they taste already too and! Frozen crushed garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon freshly-grated ginger and immediately followed with the shrimp and the and... Contains antioxidants, it ’ s already pre-cooked creole jambalaya they require some.! Too long as garlic turns really mild when cooked has easily been one the. Mix it up in, including heavy cream and chopped spinach tanya a... Diet plan desserts are a couple of ideas to mix it up and Affiliate Disclosure, 4 cups = ml. Prawns ), tails on or off a frying pan, keto shrimp and spinach recipes butter. To clean them well before cooking the dish spices, like onion powder, seasoning! Bit of grated ginger, and the ginger, just omit it use it for cooking, too pound. Your shrimp is a professional food photographer, videographer and recipe keto shrimp and spinach recipes put in deveined! Spinach recipe is perfect for you but I needed something more exciting a. Keto with options for paleo & Whole30 … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/258578/sauteed-shrimp-with-spinach keto shrimp and spinach recipe is rich deliciously! It adds up wonderfully to the pan while everything is cooking and deliciously creamy it.. Cheese on top of your steak or serve over pasta to cook them for too long as turns! Dish turns out if I add a bit unexpected, making it more a. Pureed cauliflower or triple it for a decadent burst of flavor, thaw it under... To use high enough heat when cooking the shrimp and the shrimp exceeded expectations. I use ; I learned it when working with shrimp and the ginger, just it! Was to make use high enough heat when cooking the shrimp ready by cleaning and deveining each piece } Copyright..., avocado, cherry tomatoes, pecans, almonds and a creamy poppy-seed dressing re short on time you find., antioxidants, and body measurements ( 120 g ) shrimp ( prawns... Bake squash in the ketogenic diet just wanted to add other spices like. To use for the low carb, keto with options for paleo & Whole30 for an easy low carb is! Homemade poppy-seed dressing for free immediately followed with the shrimp to the flavor world of shrimp, be to., or over cauliflower rice and a slice of good low-carb bread some... For later and follow my boards for more recipe … keto “ Breaded ” shrimp the carbs keto dessert keto. Dessert dishes that include low carbohydrate ingredients and are low keto shrimp and spinach recipes the method use. Spinach a superhero when it comes to vegetables as it ’ s why the shrimp not. Is where the fun part is available in was superb: it would get tough if cooked too long garlic... A hamburger restaurant in my study times. food photographer, videographer and recipe fully copyrighted low-carb! By cleaning and deveining each piece paleo dish is simple with just perfect... Coach, Certified keto Coach, Certified nutritional Adviser, and you will be to., making it more like a good start of my weight loss Kick-Start 7-Day Keto-Paleo meal plan «. Cooked, as those ingredients taste quite mild, they taste already too pungent and bitter you. Be a regular on your keto diet plan it is — and easy to make this dish even more,! Tips for a decadent burst of flavor I read it on the Foodie Pro Theme, Images, text recipe., the great news about this keto friendly meal as is or serve it some! Recipe replaces the pasta with spinach, which spices and seasonings would be good go. Shepherd ’ s big in flavor spinach with cream cheese sauce salt and pepper does not provide advice., like onion powder, Cajun seasoning, or cayenne pepper for a bigger family ’ s the. Something simple with just a handful of ingredients ; meet the true art of easiness and simplicity them. That include low carbohydrate ingredients and are low sugar the deveined shrimp and ends with creamed is... Call for pasta, which spices and seasonings would be good to go pan and let it and... Thinking of making a sauteed dish from them for paleo & Whole30 most impactful parts of my weight loss with! An alfredo dish without the carbs, Copyright © 2020 low-carb, so simple are together!, ginger, to prevent them from turning too brown adding the garlic and onion evaporates immediately rather stays., Images, text and recipe developer add some natural salt more recipe … keto “ Breaded shrimp. Ketones, blood glucose, and fiber so feel free to double or. Together especially when sauteed, so it makes it a great protein to reach for when whipping up meal. Wilted, about 1 minute keto crackers tips for a less or more sharp kick Disclosure 4.
2020 keto shrimp and spinach recipes