This paper addresses this neglected area of study in the marketing field by presenting a framework for KAM and RevM integration that aligns the potentially conflicting management priorities of the two. Copyright © 2020 Elsevier B.V. or its licensors or contributors. Copyright © 2014 Published by Elsevier Inc. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2014.06.006. Hogeschool van Amsterdam. Key account management seeks to optimize long-term relationship returns through investment in customer relationships. Vak. Most of the top 5 suppliers in any market do many things well, all !e.splice(i,1)}a.prototype={constructor:a,measure:function(e,t){r("measure");var i=t?e.bind(t):e;return this.reads.push(i),s(this),i},mutate:function(e,t){r("mutate");var i=t?e.bind(t):e;return this.writes.push(i),s(this),i},clear:function(e){return r("clear",e),l(this.reads,e)||l(this.writes,e)},extend:function(e){if(r("extend",e),"object"!=typeof e)throw new Error("expected object");var t=Object.create(this);return function(e,t){for(var i in t)t.hasOwnProperty(i)&&(e[i]=t[i])}(t,e),t.fastdom=this,t.initialize&&t.initialize(),t},catch:null};var h=t.fastdom=t.fastdom||new a;void 0===(n=function(){return h}.call(h,i,h,e))||(e.exports=n)}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this)}},[[250,2,4,5]]]); A framework for key account management and revenue management integration.pdf. Key account management (KAM), also known as strategic account management, is a concept which first emerged in the 1970s. Prior to entering the academic profession Dr Brennan worked for BT plc for 11 years in a number of marketing and strategic management roles. ]+)/),l=null===u.exec(e)?null:parseFloat(u.exec(e)[1]),h=function(e,t,i,n,r){var o=!e.phone&&!e.tablet&&i.chrome&&n>=23,a=e.android&&(e.phone||e.tablet)&&i.webkit&&i.chrome&&n>=25,s=e.android&&r<535&&(e.phone||e.tablet)&&t>=4.2&&i.webkit&&!i.safari,c=i.edge&&n>=18,u=!e.firefoxos&&i.firefox&&!i.webkit&&n>=65;return!! But who’s got time for that? Generate leads for expansion. In their book, McDonald and Rogers offer good advice on a framework for key account management. 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers. "image":"img"),r=e.querySelector("picture");this.setSrcAttribute(n,i,e.dataset.src),r&&Array.from(r.querySelectorAll("source")).forEach((function(e){t.setSourceSetAttribute(e,e.dataset.srcset)}))},t.getViewPortIntersectionHandler=function(){var e=this;return function(t,i){t.filter((function(e){return e.isIntersecting})).forEach((function(t){var n=t.target;e.setImageSource(n),i.unobserve(n)}))}},t.getScrollEffectsIntersectionHandler=function(){var e=this;return function(t){return t.forEach((function(t){var i=t.target;t.isIntersecting?e.mutationService.mutate((function(){return i.classList.add("scroll-css-var--scrollEffect")})):e.mutationService.mutate((function(){return i.classList.remove("scroll-css-var--scrollEffect")}))}))}},e}(),U={eventId:348,adapter:"ugc-viewer",params:{ow:"originalWidth",oh:"originalHeight",tw:"targetWidth",th:"targetHeight",dpr:"devicePixelRatio",um:"upscaleMethod",url:"url"}};function Y(e){var t=e,i=(t.width,t.height,function(e,t){if(null==e)return{};var i,n,r={},o=Object.keys(e);for(n=0;n=0||(r[i]=e[i]);return r}(t,["width","height"])),n={};for(e in i)""!==i[e]&&(n[e]=i[e]);return n}var z={measure:function(e,t,i,n,r){var o=n.containerId,a=n.isSvgImage,s=n.isSvgMask,c=n.isMediaPositionOverride,u=n.bgEffectName,l=n.displayMode,h=i.image,p=i[e],g=document.documentElement.clientHeight,m=o&&u?i[o]:p,b=r.getMediaDimensionsByEffect(u,m.offsetWidth,m.offsetHeight,g),v=b.width,_=b.height;if(h){var y=d(h,a);t.width=v,t.screenHeight=Object(f.getScreenHeight)(),t.height=c?t.screenHeight:_,t.isZoomed=p.getAttribute("data-image-zoomed"),t.isSvgImage=a,t.imgSrc=y,t.renderedStyles=p.getAttribute("data-style"),t.boundingRect=p.getBoundingClientRect(),c&&(t.positionOverride="fill"===l? ","\\*"]).join("|")+")","g"),s=t,c=t.match(i);return c&&o.includes(a.supportedExtensions,c[1])&&(s=t.replace(i,"")),encodeURIComponent(s).replace(r,"_")}var u=e.match(/\/(.*? "):null),l&&(t.wp=!0,t.version=l[1]),u&&(t.webos=!0,t.version=u[2]),h&&(t.touchpad=!0),p&&(t.blackberry=!0,t.version=p[2]),g&&(t.bb10=!0,t.version=g[2]),m&&(t.rimtabletos=!0,t.version=m[2]),b&&(i.playbook=!0),d&&(t.kindle=!0,t.version=d[1]),f&&(i.silk=!0,i.version=f[1]),!f&&t.android&&e.match(/Kindle Fire/)&&(i.silk=!0),v&&!w&&(i.chrome=!0,i.version=v[1]),_&&!w&&(i.firefox=!0,i.version=_[1]),y&&(i.ie=!0,i.version=y[1]),I&&(o||t.ios)&&(i.safari=!0,o&&(i.version=I[1])),T&&(i.webview=!0),w&&(i.edge=!0,i.version=w[1]),E&&(i.operaMini=!0),t.tablet=!!(a||b||r&&!e.match(/Mobile/)||_&&e.match(/Tablet/)||(y||w)&&!e.match(/Phone/)&&e.match(/Touch/)),t.phone=!(t.tablet||t.ipod||!(r||c||u||p||g||v&&e.match(/Android/)||v&&e.match(/CriOS\/([\d.]+)/)||_&&e.match(/Mobile/)||y&&e.match(/Touch/))),t.mac=o,t.googleBot=! })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-WCLJWQ3'); Dr Wang is a regular reviewer of a number of leading journals in marketing and hospitality and tourism management. [\d\w]+)$/),E=e.match(/Opera Mini/);return i.webkit=n&&!w,i.webkit&&(i.version=n[1]),r&&(t.android=!0,t.version=r[2]),c&&!s&&(t.ios=t.iphone=!0,t.version=c[2].replace(/_/g,".")),a&&(t.ios=t.ipad=!0,t.version=a[2].replace(/_/g,".")),s&&(t.ios=t.ipod=!0,t.version=s[3]?s[3].replace(/_/g,". Share 0. management and key account managers – an d required competencies. These smaller and major accounts must be serviced in some other way. Account planning is important to help identify the resources that you need to achieve your growth objectives. The significance of key accounts is urging top B2B companies to revisit their key account management approaches. (i=e.parts[0].width,a=e.parts[0].height):(i=e.src.width,a=e.src.height),u.img.display="block",u.container.position="relative",u.img.position="absolute",u.img.top="auto",u.img.right="auto",u.img.bottom="auto",u.img.left="auto",l){case h.ORIGINAL_SIZE:case h.LEGACY_ORIGINAL_SIZE:u.img.width=i,u.img.height=a;break;case h.SCALE_TO_FIT:case h.LEGACY_FIT_WIDTH:case h.LEGACY_FIT_HEIGHT:case h.LEGACY_FULL:s=o.getDimension(i,a,t.width,t.height,r.transformTypes.FIT),n.assign(u.img,s);break;case h.STRETCH:u.img.width=t.width,u.img.height=t.height;break;case h.SCALE_TO_FILL:var p=e.src.id;o.isImageTypeSupported(p)||o.isExternalUrl(p)? (t=n(navigator.userAgent),r.checkSupportByUserAgent(e,t),r.checkSupportByFeatureDetection(),s.setFeature("isObjectFitBrowser","objectFit"in window.document.documentElement.style),s.setFeature("isMobile",t.os.phone)):(t=n(e),r.checkSupportByUserAgent(e,t),s.setFeature("isMobile",t.os.phone))},isWEBPBrowserSupport:r.isWEBPBrowserSupport,isObjectFitBrowserSupport:function(){return s.getFeature("isObjectFitBrowser")},isMobile:function(){return s.getFeature("isMobile")},isImageTransformApplicable:function(e){return c(e)&&!l(e)},isValidRequest:function(e,t,i){return i&&t&&!(! C opportunitiesAn Assessment of the Team’s Capabilities 1. Share 0. "dropUp":"dropDown"});var c,u,l=0;if("__more__"===t.hoverState){var h=t.realWidths.indexOf(0),d=t.menuItems[(c=t.menuItems,u=function(e){return e.menuIndex===h},Object.keys(c).find((function(e){return u(c[e],e)})))],p=d.moreIndex,g=p===o.length-1;d.moreDOMid&&Object(f.setAttributes)(i[d.moreDOMid],{"data-listposition":g?"dropLonely":"top"}),Object.values(t.menuItems).filter((function(e){return! 2012/2013 Key Account Management Strategy Analysis. Page 4. !h||(a=o,s=d.uri,(c=new Image).onload=f.setStyle.bind(null,a,{backgroundImage:'url("'+s+'")'}),c.src=s),Object(f.setStyle)(o,d.css.container)}};function g(e,t){for(var i=0;ie.length)&&(t=e.length);for(var i=0,n=new Array(t);i0?Math.floor(t.labelWidths[e+i+"label"]+r):0})),s=a.pop(),c=i.sameWidthButtons,u=i.stretchButtonsToMenuWidth,l=!1,h=t.menuItemContainerMargins,d=t.menuItemMarginForAllChildren,p=t.menuItemContainerExtraPixels,g=function(e){return e.reduce((function(e,t){return e>t?e:t}),-1/0)}(a),m=_(o,c,u,a,h,g,d,p);if(!m){for(var b=1;b<=a.length;b++)if(m=_(o,c,u,a.slice(0,-1*b).concat(s),h,g,d,p)){l=!0;break}m||(l=!0,m=[s])}if(l){var v=m[m.length-1];for(m=m.slice(0,-1);m.length
2020 key account management framework