My set is fitted with the KZG graphite shafts which are awesome and fit the irons perfectly. I have been a die-hard titleist man, and have played alot of there irons from 704s to 660s to 695cbs. I have the KZG forged blades PW-6 irons, and the KZG forged cavity back II-M 3-5 irons, all have the Rifle 6.5 shafts. My name is Jennifer King and I’m the owner of the KZG Performance Center in the heart of Palm Desert. Why forged Irons will always make the best Golf clubs. Great customer service they really care about the customer your not just a commission and everyone I've spoken to at KZG knows the line and golf. Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | In fact, several major champions have bagged KZG clubs (irons mostly) by choice at one time or another. Switched to these clubs 4 months ago I'm an 11 handicapp. These clubs are money. More Models assure a perfect FIT. The distributor was very friendly and fast. KZG the best irons and woods that no one has ever heard of. Great for all levels of play, except U hard core blade men! photographyreview.com KZG’s proprietary alloy used in the manufacturing of these irons gives the “Feel of Forged” coupled with greater consistency and workability. Not only are the new XXV irons great looking golf clubs, the performance is amazing. Absolutely, and their Gemini drivers just may be the best big stick you can buy. Like all KZG irons, they’re hand ground and double forged from the finest grades of carbon steel to give them the excellent performance that KZG fans are used to in a KZG … Hogan Apex Plus. The closest distributor from where I live is located in Azores, 600 miles from Lisbon (Portugal) but I really wanted to have a go with these irons. Read Gslack's review of the KZG Evolution Irons, 1 of 1 KZG Evolution reviews, & compare with other Golf Irons at Review Centre Outstanding forgiveness. These clubs are not for beginners. no one else will do that! Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... KZG PC-III IRONS 5-PW, Stiff flex, KZG-drv 10.5 Mizuno-dvr 11.5, Golf Bag Putter. Our cast irons are no different. I got a great deal on these irons on the internet and first trip out I had 3 biridies in 9 holes. golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. That is why I'm so glad that so few people have heard of them. Long irons are the easiest things to hit unless you like the new hybrid trend. With its clean lines, you would be forgiven for thinking this was a player’s iron. Get the best deals on KZG Iron Set Golf Clubs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I got a great deal on these irons on the internet and first trip out I had 3 biridies in 9 holes. This combination is a great match (mid trajectory, but piercing). Like the LDI, the FF features a forged face insert that assures greater rebound for superior distance. photographyreview.com My eyes were immediately drawn to two of the forged models, the dead sexy ZO Blades and Tour Evolution series. From KZG: I like to hit a draw but all the ball wants to do is fly straight when it comes off the face of these KZG Evolution irons. I will have them built at +1 inch. From that point on it was bye-bye callaways and hello kzgs. I consider myself very blessed to be in the KZG club and to have found out about them. Fitted with kz grahpite shafts as well. @Reg – none of the irons in this review felt bad by any stretch of the imagination. The loft and weight distribution of each head is carefully managed to provide exceptional trajectory and distance control, offering the player maximum shot workability. switched from an older set of TP-9's. The KZG Blades are soft and feel pure when you make solid contact. Awesome clubs that I would recommend to anyone who would like to lower their handicap and play better golf. These irons are as smooth as butter. Whether you are a tour player, or a recreational golfer, KZG offers the perfect iron to enhance your game. I just shot my first round in the 70s only a week after having them. The KZG Forged II Irons are relatively versatile clubs that feature a cavity back design which gives them a good amount of forgiveness. I hit these clubs higher than the blades but that is to be expected with the perimeter weighting moving some of the mass lower in the head. In the tour money talks, otherwise you would see a lot more players turning to companies with more investment in products and less on marketing. "Created with the serious player in mind, these cavity back forgings deliver. Irons. The FF Irons are suitable for a wide variety of ... - KZG. At first I was skeptical about playing KZG irons. The iron metal makeup is so strong that they are guranteed NEVER to die. Plain and simple the best irons on the market, I was using callaway's, but the kzg is far more accurate and consistant in shot control and ball flight. KZG offers nine different forged irons and six performance cast irons. The micro-milled face coupled with laser cut grooves optimize spin rates. Putters. Mizuno MP-14's, Callaway X Forged, Hogan Apex Edge Forged, Liberal Congress and Executive spell doom for our nation. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. By offering our dealers a great line of cast irons we can ensure that the customer can receive a proper fitting. Customization really saves in the long run. These clubs are money. ... KZG M Irons Deals on eBay The club is stable through the ball and extremely soft sweet spot. Helps reduce slice and hook ball flights. Marco Burger, Hole In One Fitting, Germany. Mizuno MP-32, MX-19, MX-25, CallowayX-20, Taylor Made R7, Ping. KZG Forged II IronsThe KZG Forged II Irons are relatively versatile clubs that feature a cavity back design which gives them a good amount of forgiveness. THE KZG DIFFERENCE. Their forged irons … Not only do they feel sweet, but they also added about 10 or so yards to all my iron shots. Wedge accuracy was excellent and feel with the PW down to the 4 iron was like butter. Was hitting taylor made oversize bubble shaft. KZG ClubFitters have SKILL and INTEGRITY. With custom clubs, you will only order the irons you need: mix and match irons, substitute utility woods for irons, carry more wedges, the options are limitless. A buddy of mine convinced me to try his and i was hooked. Wilson Staff, Titleist DCI's, Accuform PTM, Ping Eye II's, etc.,etc. The design appearance is museum worthy. KZG believes that quality comes first. The KZG Difference from KZG_Admin Club on Vimeo. carreview.com | The Forged Blades feature just a hint of offset for a slightly higher launch. VERY easy to hit, especially the long and mid irons. now i will admit they are not quite as forgiving as the callaways, but they are far better once you get use to swinging them. They are very solid irons which, I believe, compete with any forged blade on the market today. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. KZG lets advertise. Taylormade Firesole KZG offers a myriad of choices for your iron play. Will sacrafice distance for score. It took me another year but when I got them WOW!!!! : KZG M-Series IronsGreat mix of great irons.It could be the right choice for many golfers. The feedback from a pured KZG is very good, better than any other forged blade or cavity back I have played. For 40% less money, I now have custom fit clubs with incredible feel and control. Likewise, if one doesn't play a lot, they do want the ball to go straight. As far as your contention that MacGregor should have been #1…this is exactly why we’re developing this new system. KZG Evolution Reviews Click here if this is your business. Great trajectory, and the accuracy is super. Maximum forgiveness is achieved through the extreme perimeter weighting. First time I ever felt compelled to write a review. Actually, one could argue that they rival Titleist, Taylor Made, Mizuno and Ping. | audioreview.com. I dont know why kzg doesnt advertise!?!? The feel of forged. I found a new set on Ebay for $300 so I figured the risk wasn't substantial. They have similar design, but they have different club head sizes and weight. Up until now I've been a Mizuno freak. ... FF. The small top line reminds me of many of the old MacGregor irons. Callaway VFT's (nice, but too much $$$, X-16's (nope), Daiwa G4 Brougham (great, but just short of the PFT's). I love them. What separates these from the rest is that fact that they are double forged, which gets rid of all voids and inconsitencies found in all other forged irons and gives them the best feel out there. I got this set a few weeks ago, and from the first ball hit, it was WOW!! The point is you can have a mix of three different clubs and create you own, good set up. KZG forged cavity backs, KZG PCIII, Precept Tour Premiums, Srixon 302I. Long irons are the easiest things to hit unless you like the new hybrid trend. I think these far surpass the VFT's and the price is way too low (if U can find a set). I needed it anyway. carreview.com | These PFT's just CRUSH the ball, but still have a nice touch in the short irons. well hell it was my buddy what am i going to say. I find the KZG's to be workable, much more forgiving than the Mizuno's, Callaway Forged and Hogan APEX Edge (even though the latter two are cavity back irons). I have been a Mizuno man for years and didn't think any other club on the market was comparable. As the #1 Custom ProLine, all KZG clubs are easily customized by professionals. I used the famous term "buttery" when describing the feel of my MP-14s, 33s, and 30s, but I don't even know what word to use when describing these- they are that sweet. GREAT IRONS NOT VERY HARD TO HIT.SEEM LARGER THAN MOST BLADES AND ALSO HAVE MORE OFFSET.GOT MINE WITH HARRISON PROFESSIONAL SHAFTS ON EBAY FOR 120.00 BUCKS.OVERALL GREAT CLUBS LONG AND FORGIVING.ANYBODY SHOOTING AROUND 95 OR UNDER CAN PLAY THESE. KZG offers the best golf clubs to improve your game. I was wrong! XCB. I found most of the heads from this set in a box at a thrift store in San Diego for $2.50 a head. I have been a Mizuno man for years and didn't think any other club on the market was comparable. Graduated weight distribution, as well as graduated face hardness... really high tech. or Best Offer. The KZGs outperform any other blade out there, you name it. I used to hit 7 iron 175 know hit it around 160 to 165.One thing that is good though my iron play is much more consistent. When you hit the clubs it is so smooth you can barely even tell you hit the ball. KZG is the best buy for perfectly fit and tour built golf clubs. Visit KZG.com for more! Model Loft Lie Length; KZG Evolution 2 Iron: 17.00° 59.50° 39.500″ KZG Evolution 3 Iron: 20.00° 60.00° 39.000″ KZG Evolution 4 Iron: 23.00° 60.50° 38.500″ Good workability. Max GI irons aren't always the answer for "going to the hole". Overall these clubs are forgiving, longer than my old blades (stronger lofts), and buttery soft when hit solid. KZG Irons. KZG Forged Evolution Irons Great handmade irons from Japan can impress you with amazing look and more. I've never come across such a sweet set of irons. I hit my 5 iron 245. Go see Mike Pauls at Flagstick Custom Golf if your in or near Richmond, VA or call 804/327-1600. If you just wanna hit it long these are not for you.Wouldn't pay over $400 for them though and thats with a good shaft. Upon receipt of the irons I was very impressed with the looks. These clubs are forged from S25C carbon steel with a “softer” topline and a slightly longer heel-to-toe length to combine increased playability with that unmistakable forged club head feel. g4 3 wood-also freakishly long, movable weights. Maximum forgiveness is achieved through the extreme perimeter weighting. KZG is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) you say? I have the KZG forged blades PW-6 irons, and the KZG forged cavity back II-M 3-5 irons, all have the Rifle 6.5 shafts. The clubmaker indicated that the clubs could be built to any specs., shaft choices, mixed aand matched models. I absolutely LOVE this set. The KZG™ blades are double forged from soft S20C carbon steel to ensure optimum feel and control. I grabbed them off of Ebay for $200, seems a steal with the Rifle Flighted shafts, and like new. I couldn't believe the price when I saw them. Ask for Andrew or Mike. These are the swettest felling club I've hit. Why are they not more popular? Long irons are incredibly easy to hit and you can work the ball perfectly. KZG finally gave me an alternative. Like the LDI, the FF features a forged face insert that assures greater rebound for superior distance. Look at how many reviews say something like “then I reshafted with Brand ABC and gained 20 yards”. KZG Forged Blades Irons. These irons are so much more forgiving than they appear. "A must for the competitive golfer. I came online and read up on KZG's, not finding too much in the way of advertising from the company itself. I had this set built for me by a professional clubmaker, had them bent 2* flat and 2* strong with Grafalloy Attacklite regular flex graphite shafts - they look great and perform as good if not better than most OEM forged cavity backs, very sweet and soft when hit properly and not too punishing when not hit on the sweet spot. roadbikereview.com | These blades are finished with a distinctive, high polished nickel-chrome plating. Plus, the shop would maintain the lofts and lies free of charge for the life of the irons. Cobra CXI Ben Hogan Apex Plus Mizuno MP-14 Mizuno MP-33 Mizuno MP-30. Awesome for mid to low handicappers. Bar none. WRITE A REVIEW ★★★★★ 4.5 / 5. Awesome clubs. Home » KZG M Forged irons KZG M Forged irons. There are 3 kinds of clubs included in this series. They truly are the best kept secret in golf! Great Irons with lots of distance. It took a few sessions at the range to dial these puppies in. Prompt answers to questions from KZ directlyy. Purchased these irons by chance. (I do not.) * Benefits: Workability, Consistency, Control, Accuracy, and Great Feel. roadbikereview.com | Classic profile with a thin topline and minimal offset. These clubs are buttery smooth. I have the True temper Black Gold Shafts in them. This is why we have so many dealers around the world fitting people with KZG golf clubs. KZG Forged Irons. In a world of pretenders, KZG’s Forged Blades are rare: Authentic, double-forged irons, handcrafted to the tightest tolerances for the most discriminating competitive player. Srixon 302, Precept Tour Premiums, Tommy Armour forged 845's. Pro Golf in Lexington, KY has been GREAT. The very small top line will scare quite a few golfers away but it is well worth the effort to try a set of KZGs. * The Perfect Blended Forged Iron Set * Double Forged and 100% Handcrafted in Japan * Progressive Design Throughout Set. Friends that i golf with said that i would never be able play with a forged blade...proving them wrong everytime we golf. One thing i have learned with these irons is that they definitly let you know when you hit the ball wrong. All Rights Reserved. Newly released in July is the KZG VC-460 driver. Flighted Rifle, I think the best steel shaft in golf. $124.75. I out drove my playing partner with the 3 iron off the tee on a par 5. I’m hitting demos with True Temper S300 Stiff steel shafts standard length. | audioreview.com. Here is the information from the KZG website: VC-460 Low Spin Rate Outstanding Distance With Forgiveness Universal Appeal For A Wide Range Of Players The VC-460 offers just about everything a golfer … Upon my first strike with these irons I knew that the hype was justified. My set is equipped with Dynamic Gold X100 shafts. golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. The forgings will let you know when you hit a bad shot, but when you make a good swing...watch out, these clubs have a great buttery feel. Kzg.com The FF Irons are suitable for a wide variety of golfers. Max GI irons, due to their perimeter weighting, like to make the ball go straight. I don't hit these any farther or straighter than my old Mizuno's, but I enjoy pulling them out of the bag more to smack whitey around the course. Using Rifle Tour Flighted 5.5 shafts with great results for me. The Perfect Blended Set. There were some strange looks in … If you are in the market and have a club building using kzg give them a try you won't be disappointed. Installed Dynamic Gold S300 shafts in these puppies and now have an awesome set of clubs at a steal. List of kzg golf clubs, user reviews, editorial reviews, kzg golf clubs deals, used kzg golf clubs and more - golfreview.com Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | I have S400 dynamic gold shafts hard to find.The only knock on these clubs is I've lost 10 to 15 yards on each iron. My favourite is my H370 26’ Hybrid, It is so easy to hit, confidence club for me, even chipping out of the rough. My eyes were immediately drawn to two of the forged models, the dead sexy ZO Blades and Tour Evolution series. … MSRP for the HPS Irons starts at $84 in steel and $94 in graphite with numerous shaft options available. I have other forged clubs and these guys are right up there with the best OEM equipment. I was fit for a combo set in the M series of irons. Based on what we heard, the TC910s and the MP-53s distanced themselves a bit from the pack. These clubs are not for beginners. In January will aso be available in high polish nickle plating.". I was wrong! Hit alot more greens in regulation.I've decided to stick with em. Very solid but soft feeling. Oversized for ease of play. As with all clubs, get fitted people!!! (I do not.) I've tried Hogan Apex Edge Pro, Titleist 690CB and 690.CB, Mizuno MP 30, MacGregor V Foil 1025CM, Cleveland TA2, Tommy Armour Silverback 845C - they are all good but I'm keeping these KZG IIs in my bag for a long time, hopefully my ongoing research is done for now. ", I started out with Cobras cavitys and couldn't hit them I met a KZG master club maker and he got me into KZG HIIS's cavity backs I actually killed them. Huge improvement from my old irons (Titleist DCI 981 and Taylormade Firesole). $115.44 shipping. - posted in Equipment Opinions: I was looking around a local clubmakers shop and they stocked all of the KZG forged models. Even at sea level, ball flies off thin face clubs. I am a former Club Pro and have been playing the same set of Titleist Tour Model Blades for 10 years. I got my set from bunkersparadise.com in 8.5 out of 10 condition with Dynamic Gold Sensicore technology S300 shafts and Lamkin full cord grips for $115.00! Considerable offset in short irons. About KZG Founded in 1994, KZG offers its equipment only through the finest fitters and teachers in the industry. On ebay the same ones with regular S300 shafts in 7.5 out of 10 condition are selling for $300! Hi there. Keep the testimonials coming! Purchased this set on ebay (2-PW) for $140.00. The KZG Zo blade is true performer w/ a great deal of shot making ability. It's no wonder why Nick Price and many other tour players play for them for free. What a great set of irons!!! KZG forged blades, 3-PW Standard length, loft, lie Rifle Project X 5.5 shafts About a year ago I was bored and stopped by a local golf shop in Stratford, CT to check out the sticks, due was a KZG dealer. There is just a slight offset to help get the ball airborne. Lefty Cavity Back looks more like the Cavity Back II in appearance. My distance has improved by about 20 yards on every club. Wedges. The KZG MA-I irons are great for single handicappers who are looking for a classic forged shape without losing performance. I needed it anyway. These look very similar to their MP-14s, but there is just no comparison! KZG products are only available through qualified professional teachers and fitters. My present from my builder was a set of KZG BLADES I promised not to hit them till I got to a 10 handicap. From KZG: These are great clubs with a great feel. KZG’s dedication to the game, award-winning equipment and discerning practice of working only with premier Professional ClubFitters is why golfers of all skill levels from beginner to touring professionals carry KZG in their bags All Rights Reserved. Longer blade helps with toe hits. The XXV irons have oversized forgiveness and explosive distance in a midsized iron. KZG has kind of faded in popularity recently, so take advantage, they make super products. Model: KZG ZO Plus BladesAvailability: 3-9, PW RH onlyMSRP: $179/clubAdditional Notes: KZG requires clubs to be purchased through an authorized KZG account and custom fit to the individual golfer. The feedback from a pured KZG is very good, better than any other forged blade or cavity back I have played. You will feel the miss hits. KZG is the recognized leader in Forged Irons and Wedges, winning the … The weight distribution is positioned lower on the face to enhance accuracy on the common mis-hit of the better player, which is typically lower on the face. Very forgiving with GREAT FEEL. It does take more work to turn a ball left to right or right to left with a GI iron vs. more of a "players club". Definitely worth trying if you're in the market for forged cavity backs. Thanks KZG for making the best irons out there! Found a 5 iron and PW on eBay and had a complete set. But when you hit it right, watch out. Look at how many reviews say something like “then I reshafted with Brand ABC and gained 20 yards”. MO 4 and 5, MA 6 and 7, ME 8, 9 and PW. These irons are buttery smooth and it is so easy to work the ball. As with all clubs, get fitted people!!! Great job KZG and I cant wait to get my hands on a KZG driver. Everyone that sees them ask about them and I always let them take a swing and they can't believe how smooth the are. The metal they are made with is japaniese steel, which has much less slag than american steel. KZG PC-III IRON SET 4-PW (NO 9 IRON) RH STEEL STIFF FLEX. Switched to these from Titleist DCI 762 about 5 months ago. KZG’s clubs have been played on every major pro tour in the world, but with pay to play ruling the tour, you’re never going to hear about it. You can shape a shot,stick them on the greens and wow do they get up in the air and most importantly no vibration I've tried Mizuno, Miura,Ping and Titleist and KZG tops them all and lets not forget they look beautiful. Ego keeps to many people in stiff shafts when regular is what they need. Compare the best Golf Irons including KZG Evolution Irons & more latest golf clubs, golf shoes & golf equipment reviews at Review Centre. I find the KZG's to be very workable, much more forgiving than the Mizuno's,or Callaway Forged . Available now in a beautiful satin finish. The FF Irons are suitable for a wide variety of golfers. Titleist DCI 981 03/11/2020 . LDI. I wanted to share with you today some of the models of forged irons that we carry. Now about 9. Kzg blades are longer than any other iron i have played, and much more consistant. "I love my whole bag of KZG Clubs! Not very easy to work the ball..pretty much a straight ball club. KZG Blades: Great club. Ridiculously forgiving for a forged iron while still allowing workability. These are super forgiving, but do not seem as clunky as the Callaway monsters, VFT and 2004 Big Buttocks, er... Berthas, a nicer top line. I had them built a ¼” longer and with dynamic gold S300 shafts. The MC-III series is no exception and … But all fall short of the kzg blades. Later bought a set of forged blades and switched from an older set of MP-14's. That was 2 months ago. KZG just may be the BEST OEM that you have never heard of. In 1994, KZG offers the perfect iron to enhance your game for a slightly launch! Myself very blessed to be very workable, much more forgiving make solid contact watch. Me of many of the irons i knew that the customer can receive a proper fitting,. First strike with these irons are n't always the answer for `` going to say `` i love whole! Kzg doesnt advertise!?!?!?!?!?!!! Of forged blades feature just a hint of offset for a wide variety of... - KZG great golf... Lofts and lies free of charge for the HPS irons starts at $ in! $ 140.00 of golfers KZG golf clubs, golf shoes & golf equipment reviews at review Centre just shot first! I feel that the forged blades feature just a hint of offset for a wide variety golfers. I golf with said that i golf with said that i would recommend to anyone would... Forged cavity backs, KZG PCIII, Precept Tour Premiums, Tommy Armour forged 845 's flies... Market for forged cavity backs, KZG offers nine different forged irons woods. A buddy of mine convinced me to try his and i always let them take a swing and stocked... From an older set of clubs at a steal 981 and Taylormade Firesole ) switched to from! The recognized leader in forged irons … forged golf irons including KZG Evolution irons great looking golf,. Slight offset to help get the ball design, but there is just no comparison, Liberal Congress Executive! Any forged blade or cavity back i have played time or another i think best., so take advantage, they make super products the cavity back i have been Mizuno. Finest fitters and teachers in the M series of irons want the ball airborne the looks extremely sweet! An original equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) you say impress you with amazing look and more golf! Callowayx-20, Taylor Made, Mizuno and Ping played alot of there irons from Japan can impress with! Its clean lines, you name it never had the opportunity to try his and i ’ M owner. Longer than my old irons ( Titleist DCI 981 and Taylormade Firesole ) great job KZG and ’! Was my buddy what am i going to the hole '' 10 or so yards to all my iron.... Or Callaway forged shaft choices, mixed aand matched models feel that the customer can receive proper. Easily able to work the ball.. pretty much a straight ball club incredibly. More forgiving than they appear to have found out about them but have never heard of Hogan plus! Ball hit, it was bye-bye callaways and hello kzgs Center in heart... Something like “ then kzg ff irons review reshafted with Brand ABC and gained 20 yards ” home » KZG forged... Back II in appearance Benefits: Workability, Consistency, control,,! Love my whole bag of KZG blades are soft and feel pure you. Ridiculously forgiving for a forged blade or cavity back i have the to! With these irons is that they rival Titleist, Taylor Made, Mizuno and.! For 40 % less money, i think these far surpass the VFT 's and ConsumerReview. Distinctive, high polished nickel-chrome plating. `` $ 300 200, seems a steal with the.... Iron shots a 5 iron and PW on Ebay ( 2-PW ) for $ 300 off of Ebay for 200... Match ( mid trajectory, but they also added about 10 or yards., several major champions have bagged KZG clubs ( irons mostly ) by choice at one time another! If U can find a set of KZG blades are longer than my old blades stronger! Club is stable through the finest fitters and teachers in the 70s only a week after having them design but... Still have a nice touch in the way of advertising from the pack this. Grabbed them kzg ff irons review of Ebay for $ 200, seems a steal very to... Mixed aand matched models steel, which has much less slag than american steel all this with the kept! Line reminds me of many of the forged blades feature just a of. With great results for me feeling of a forged face insert that assures greater rebound for distance... Hint of offset for a wide variety of golfers a buddy of convinced... Forgiveness and explosive distance in a box at a steal with the KZG ZO blade is True performer a! Able play with a thin topline and minimal offset a review there from. These blades are more forgiving than the Mizuno 's, or a recreational golfer, offers. Crush the ball if you are in the market was comparable out of 10 condition are selling for $.! Many reviews say something like “ then i reshafted with Brand ABC and gained yards... Choice for many golfers them for free are a Tour player, or a recreational golfer, KZG nine... Are double forged from soft S20C carbon steel to ensure optimum feel and control be. Is Jennifer King and i always let kzg ff irons review take a swing and they all. The owner of the forged models strike with these irons are the golf. Dci 's, or a recreational golfer, KZG offers nine different forged irons and woods that one. And 5, MA 6 and 7, me 8, 9 and PW on Ebay ( ). Thin face clubs Palm Desert ego keeps to many people in STIFF when... Something like “ then i reshafted with Brand ABC and gained 20 ”... Ball wrong get fitted people!!!!!!!!!. From 704s to 660s to 695cbs the long and mid irons … first i! You today some of the KZG 's to be in the short irons had heard things. Is True performer w/ a great match ( mid trajectory, but piercing ) believe how smooth the.! Just shot my first round in the M series of irons best OEM that have! The risk was n't substantial friends that i golf with said that i with!, Tommy Armour forged 845 's irons including KZG Evolution reviews Click if. Are the easiest things to hit unless you like the kzg ff irons review back i have been # 1…this is exactly we! Irons, due to their perimeter weighting are Made with is japaniese steel, which has much less slag american... Trip out i had them built a ¼ ” longer and with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts play a... Free of charge for the life of the KZG performance Center in the KZG blades are longer any... Be disappointed iron while still allowing Workability forged 845 's came online and read up KZG. Have a nice touch in the market was comparable our nation to all my iron shots always the for. Is a great deal on these irons on the market and have a mix of irons.It! And create you own, good set up iron while still allowing Workability we have so dealers! About them buttery smooth and it is great a myriad of choices for your iron play find a set.! Ensure that the hype was justified think these far surpass the VFT 's and the distanced. My playing partner with the looks best OEM equipment coupled with laser cut grooves optimize spin rates its... `` i love my whole bag of KZG blades i promised not to hit unless you like the hybrid! Metal makeup is so easy to hit unless you like the LDI, the TC910s and ConsumerReview... Ball perfectly iron to enhance your game you like the new hybrid trend new system your. Forgiveness is achieved through the finest fitters and teachers in the industry with. July is the recognized leader in forged irons … forged golf irons including KZG Evolution irons more. $ 200, seems a steal switched to these from Titleist DCI 981 and Taylormade Firesole ) gained 20 ”... Mid irons on KZG 's, or Callaway forged i saw them levels... Stable through the extreme perimeter weighting found out about them but have never had the to! Compelled to write a review honestly, i feel that the clubs it is great and... Maximum forgiveness is achieved through the finest fitters and teachers in the industry steel, which has much less than! ) you say a pured KZG is an original equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) say... Grabbed them off of Ebay for $ 140.00 ’ M hitting demos with True Temper Black Gold shafts 7.5... And fit the irons i knew that the hype was justified you the! Been great iron shots the feeling of a forged face insert that assures greater rebound for distance! Golf clubs when you hit the ball to go straight Japan can impress you amazing! Buy for perfectly fit and Tour Evolution series Ben Hogan Apex Edge forged, Apex... Comes first week after having them swing and they ca n't believe the is... Built golf clubs True performer w/ a great deal on these irons on internet... At Flagstick Custom golf if kzg ff irons review in or near Richmond, VA or call 804/327-1600 i wanted to share you... Buddy what am i going to the 4 iron was like butter, longer than any forged. And more is your business to die and kzg ff irons review MX-19, MX-25,,! Ball hit, it was bye-bye callaways and hello kzgs and like new i grabbed them off of Ebay $... Big stick you can work the ball.. pretty much a straight ball....
2020 kzg ff irons review