The frozen, Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Alfredo products were produced and packaged on April 22, 2020. The following products are subject to recall: 9 1/4-oz. WHAT ARE TEHY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? Lean Cuisine meals help in following various other diets. Review #2087633 is a subjective opinion of poster. I bought a Chicken Marsala meal which tasted good. Nestlé is also introducing new and improved meals from Lean Cuisine, with more than half of the brand’s portfolio to be relaunched. I did not receive a reply back from Lean Cuisine (Nestle) however yesterday I did locate a store (Target) that did carry the frozen entre I was looking for. After you submit a complaint, you can view your complaint status in your dashboard. Think more along the lines of Lean Cuisine (although I think the Nutrisystem food is better). Cons: Very little chicken in entrees, Gross taste, Quality control, Glazed chicken bowl is terrible and tasteless If it wasn't broke why you just ruined it . I was told that there was a computer glitch detected on November 13 and my order had to be re-processed. Lean Cuisine Lemon Garlic Shrimp DInnerTime Selects. Coupons for Lean Cuisine meals. Had 1 small cut green bean and 2 tiny red peppers. If you are lucky enough to have found some, good for you. Review #2047910 is a subjective opinion of poster. After you submit a complaint, you can view your complaint status in your dashboard. I have been a long time customer of their products and the package I purchased obviously fell through their quality control. Shop Target for frozen meals including frozen entrees and frozen dinners. Thank you for your time. A personnel change may be overdue in the Corporate Office. The company's filing status is listed as Automatic Dissolution and its File Number is 066958. Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli 5348587812 5349587812. I cant stop thinking about how gross this garbage was AND I WAS HUNGRY usually I can put up with low quality but this stumped below anything I ever tasted chicken was mush and no flavor at all you can tell they are trying to save as much money as possible. Review #2316238 is a subjective opinion of poster. . Making Amends With Lean Cuisine. Lean Cuisine | Lean Cuisine is dedicated to feeding your phenomenal with delicious, satisfying meals made with the ingredients you crave and the nutrition you want. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. I was told the woman in charge at the Corporate office was Lori Smith maybe if we flood her office with calls and faxs we will not be ignored!!! 7 talking about this. The Mac and Cheese was disgusting. Choose from options like gluten free, high protein, and made with nutritious and delicious ingredients. The elbow macaroni you are using seems bigger and less tender than before. I had to call 3 numbers before someone would speak to me about this. ", "Let them know if something is wrong with your meal", "Be sure to check before you eat.". Has anyone else had a similar experience with Lean Cuisine.? I was surprised to cook than open my lean cuisine chicken Parmesan- to find no chicken in it. Check our FAQ, This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Review #2119883 is a subjective opinion of poster. After waiting 5 months to find the Sesame Chicken dinner I purchased 2. Get Lean Cuisine coupons, promotions and promos to save your pocket when you do online shopping in December 2020. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Find a frozen meal that's healthy and delicious! The brand began as low-fat, low-calorie versions of Stouffer's products. Today, Lean Cuisine includes traditional dinners, ethnic dishes, pizzas, whole-grain Spa Cuisine entreés, and panini. Their vegetables are organic, and their poultry are raised without using hormones. Have a product you'd like us to review? Quick and nutritious meals from the freezer. Food Search. The numbers on the box are: 017850****HP69507:18 July 2021. We are processing your message. I bought the Lean Cuisine Hunan Stir Fry Chicken frozen meal and after I heated it up, , , , I noticed that the meal didn't have the sauce in it that it was suppose to have and the meal was dry and I was not able to eat it. In January I place and order of two set of three about two weeks a part from each other. Another good on is Fit Kitchen, I'm not sure who makes it. Balanced. Posted May 29, 2020 . Review #2075902 is a subjective opinion of poster. That just turned me off from buying these products, Bought sesame chicken. Took pics of the pop. The recall includes 9 1/4 oz. Don't forget to select from the list below to enjoy as much as 35% off coupons and promotions. I purchased two boxes and they were outdated. Contacting you so that you can check quality control procedures - but also to compensate me for the product I bought and intended to enjoy. I have made several phone call, received several e-mails from clusless and uninterested people with no results. I had to cut the black off one frozen potato and off one cooked potato before I could eat the meal. Found some sort of plastic in my food. Just bought Lean Cuisine Bowl Sticky Ginger Chicken. Lean Cuisine meals were first launched by Stouffer's in the USA in 1981 in response to the increasing desire of consumers for weight management products. I am not a unsatisfied customer. The cost was $9.95 which included shipping and handling. Whether it's comfort food, low-carb lunches, or basic meat and veggie dishes, Lean Cuisine has a dining option for … The numbers don't look outstanding. Lean Cuisine launched a successful crispy microwavable Pizza and a line of low carbohydrate meals to respond to divergent consumer needs for healthy indulgence and carbohydrate control. Many Lean Cuisine frozen meals are low-sodium, but are they high in fiber? On average, Lean Cuisine meals only have about 3 grams of fiber, which makes them not very filling. This review is written by an individual who has purchased the reviewed product/service and/or confirms being a paying customer of this company. After several minutes of waiting to speak to someone, I spoke to someone who identified herslf as Patti. No, feedback from Lean Cuisine. 16618 proof of purchase. Check our FAQ, For more information about PissedConsumer check out our Nestle Prepared Foods Company is recalling 29,000 pounds of Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Pasta meals because they contained chicken and soy, a known allergen. Since then, the Lean Cuisine brand has become the preferred and most trusted partner of consumers for tasty and balanced meals, which are easy to prepare and enjoy. Again - vague, no detail answers. See more ideas about lean cuisine, cuisine, culinary. Nutrition. There are also printable coupons and promo codes online. Lean Cuisine is a brand of frozen entreés and dinners sold in the United States and Canada by Nestlé, and in Australia by Vesco (under a licensing agreement with Nestlé). Lean Cuisine also provide details of independent bodies to contact if you are unable to resolve your complaint direct with the company. This is a taste test/review of the Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini. I found two very small pieces of chicken in the bowl. Lean Cuisine was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 03, 2017 and since then this brand received 29 reviews. Nestlé maintains this website (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Good luck with this. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Package picture dramatically different that contents. Now they seem to be ignoring my concerns. I take my lunches to work. The following products are subject to recall: 9 1/4-oz. Is Lean Cuisine Healthy? Probably not. What a disappointment! My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com and my number is [protected]. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Reviewers write the most about Lean Cuisine Chicken and give it 2.3 stars out of 5. I received the first set no problem. . Thank you for visiting a Nestlé's USA (“Nestlé ”) website. Lean Cuisine meals were first launched by Stouffer's in the USA in 1981 in response to the increasing desire of consumers for weight management products. I will never buy the product again and believe I deserve reimbursement for poor safety precautions. On March the 7th, I ordered the Hollywood Coaster Set, still have not received the set. Review #2132773 is a subjective opinion of poster. Lean Cuisine ranks 195 of 845 in Food Manufacturers category. Just do as you did: cut off the bad potato part. jsut yesterday i bought a lean cuisine meal from the Walmart located in Fond Du Lac off of Rolling Meadows Drive. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Lean Cuisine’s Craveables spring rolls line includes some of their better food items. Lean Cuisine Promo Codes, Coupons & Deals - Nov 2020. Do you have something to say about Lean Cuisine? Blog article. Related searches. What happened? Then select the complaint type to get started. Review #2316223 is a subjective opinion of poster. I was so happy to finally find them in these crazy times as that is my favorite dinner from Lean Cuisine! Since then, the Lean Cuisine brand has become the preferred and most trusted partner of consumers for tasty and balanced meals, which are easy to prepare and enjoy. I also told the Customer Service Rep that my debit card was charged twice for the bag and asked that I be credited for one of the charges. Review #2308403 is a subjective opinion of poster. The package shows five (5) pieces of chicken. Nestle Stouffers Lean Cuisine Comfort Classics Entree Salisbury Steak, 9.5 Ounce -- 12 per case. 17 Reviews. Taste great but missing items. Because It was in the product before the plastic was removed I know it was of no fault of mine. The entire conversation consisted of very vague answers and no date that I should expect to receive it. Scambook will notify you of any updates on your complaint. Max. What I received was tiny pieces of chicken that would NEVER add up to even two of the pieces shown on the package. Feb 19, 2014 - Explore Diana Boozer's board "Lean Cuisine - Culinary Collection" on Pinterest. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. I asked her if I was the only one still waiting and she replied that there was still "a few" waiting. Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini 5348587814-----6011587814. The dish had no real flavor. Tried to save the box but someone after me threw their trash away and my box was all gross. I have made several phone call, received several e-mails from clusless and uninterested people with no … should i forget it? The low fat and lower calorie entrees are good to eat, but you don’t want to pay full price to be able to do so. I am SO tired of opening up my Lean Cuisines and finding this on the inside of the boxes: This is the THIRD time I’ve contacted Lean Cuisine regarding. Our meals deliver a variety of bold flavors and nutrition. Our talented chefs, along with one of Australia’s leading dietitian and nutritionists Susie Burrell have created a delicious range of calorie-controlled ready meals, made with veggies, grains and high-quality proteins; snap-frozen ready! (Whenever you see the "5 for $10" sales, which is very often, that's the best time to stock up!) Linda H O'Day. I asked how long the re-processing would take and when I should expect the bag. That being said, Lean Cuisine has some of the lowest average sodium content per frozen meal compared to other popular frozen brands, dozens of meals are free from preservatives, and a … not sure but what i do know is that i will not forgot, lighten up, neglect, or let go of the situation! Lean Cuisine has a very poor attitude toward their customers and customer service which at this point I will be more than happy to express to my family, friends, fellow employes and with anyone who is interested. Lean Cuisine has a very poor attitude toward their customers and customer service which at this point I will be more than happy to express to my family, friends, fellow employes and with anyone who is interested. The brand began as low-fat, low-calorie versions of Stouffer's products. I do a little doctoring, sometime adding hot sauce or butter depending on my mood. Dieters who use Lean Cuisine for their weight loss goals may find themselves hungry soon after eating one of the low-fiber meals. Lean Cuisine pasta meals recalled because they are labeled wrong - they include chicken . when i removed the lean cuisine and took off the plastic I noticed a dead fly. I picked some up because of the Pandemic. Thank You for Your Reply! Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don’t try it! You should contact the corporate office and e-mail or send them a later to explain this experience and see what happens. I have purchased your product for years, but tonight I was totally shocked to see what was in the above-mentioned product. Beef / Pork . Use a coupon when the products are on sale at buy one, get one free and you can save at least 50% off the original price. Since 1981, when Stouffer's launched the brand to appeal to health-conscious consumers, Lean Cuisine has grown into a pre-packaged food juggernaut with a plethora of dishes and snacks. The algorithm is subject to change in future. Just a couple of examples: Payless Corporate ended up sending me a letter of apology, assured me that my concerns will me addressed and sending me a gift card & Best Buy also sent me a letter stating the same but no gift card but at least they took the time to send an earnest response- and it sure was not a form letter. Send us an email and tell us about it! Allowed formats: xps, pdf, doc, docx, rtf, txt, xls, xlsx, csv, bmp, png, jpeg or jpg Product information. Lean Cuisine, Inc. is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation filed on February 22, 1979. 13800553263. This organization is not BBB accredited. Lean Cuisine special promotions are redeemable online at the company’s website for corporate and individual customers, regardless of budget limits or food tastes. Only spaghetti. I'm sick of the buck getting passed give me my lunch bags or my money back. Review #2073233 is a subjective opinion of poster. I use Lean Cuisine as a fall back on, I have a bad back and when I am not feeling well enough to stand and cook I pop in a Lean Cuisine. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Lean Cuisine to ask questions about: Request for Information. Explore today's most popular coupon: Black Friday Deals and Sales: Amazon x Lean Cuisine. Your contact information . Lean Cuisine Salad Additions. this would not have be so upsetting me if i was not sharing this meal with my 16 month old daughter. On March the 7th, I ordered the Hollywood Coaster Set, still have not received the set. (Yeah, right- if it takes this long to receive the bag how long would it take to get a refund!) COMMENTARY: Throne speech popularity bounce doesn’t secure Liberal path to majority. Believing that mine must have been lost in shipping I called Lean Cuisine to get a tracking number. In September 2007 I ordered a designer lunch bag from Lean Cuisine. Review #2043422 is a subjective opinion of poster. It was to be shipped within 8-10 weeks. Lack of ingredients. just think if it wasn't me it could have been you, your children, grandparents, grandchildren, mother, father, siblings, OR MY DAUGHTER who cannot speak for herself, and god bless is still alive and breathing. maybe call the food and drug Asst. This has happened twice before. Loretta Wood 1-25*-***-****. Lean Cuisine is a brand of frozen entreés and dinners sold in the United States and Canada by Nestlé, and in Australia by Vesco (under a licensing agreement with Nestlé). what type of reimbursment should i recive? Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. Lean Cuisine - Simple. So disappointed . Find a frozen meal that's healthy and delicious! Sauce missing from Sesame Chicken dinner. Im not usually one to complain or be this annoyed - but to open up my first meal that Ive tried from you guys and to find this, completely turned me off and its such a shame. Lean Cuisine coupons in your hands could make a big difference in the end at your grocery bill, especially when you are trying to eat better or lose weight. Lean Cuisine Pros and Cons . I have a question / suggestion I have a complaint I have a compliment . $86.27 $ 86. Other Popular Food Brands A Act II, AriZona, Amy's, Allens, Athenos B Bear Naked, Banquet, Blue Diamond, Bumble Bee, Bare Fruit C Clif Bar, Capri Sun, Coca-Cola, Cabot, Ciao Bella D … I feel at this point I am not being treated fairly - not for one bag but also for the second one that I didn't even order. Just missing products the back and front of the box claims are in there. UPC 013800919281. The Cheese tasted fake and it had a bitter after taste. Lean Cuisine sesame ginger chicken spring rolls. Has received my money for both sets reviewed by the Dr. Gourmet tasting for... Has purchased the reviewed product/service and/or confirms being a paying customer of this company I 've tried several of Lean... Bbb rating, reviews, complaints, & more I removed the Lean Cuisine,.! Time customer sauce in with the name of the buck getting passed give me my lunch bags my! Proteins, and I am generally a fan of frozen meals, not sure. Is wrong with your meal @ yahoo.com and my order had to be wired up plastic and Im not filling! Think the Nutrisystem food is better ) get in touch with you:... Product/Service and/or confirms being a paying customer of their better food items follows: `` Don ’ secure., 'Lean Cuisine Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo ' Corporation filed on February 22, 1979 is! A question / suggestion I have zero complaints Lean Cuisine - Culinary Collection '' Pinterest! Made by Lean Cuisine frozen meals including frozen entrees and frozen dinners from Lean Cuisine help! 2317691 is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation filed on February 22,.! Identified herslf as Patti on feb 03, 2017 and since then brand. On March the 7th, I 'm not sure who makes it lost shipping... Not have be so upsetting me if I was the only one still and! 2 tiny red peppers Explore today 's most popular coupon: black Friday Deals and Sales: Amazon Lean... Life Cuisine, Cuisine, an exciting new brand delivering delicious and meal... Frozen entrees and frozen foods made by Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & chicken panini --! It had a Lean Cuisine includes traditional dinners, ethnic dishes, pizzas, whole-grain Spa entreés. Because they 're easy to find the sesame chicken to this Volvo 240 Race Shoot... April 22, 2020 because it was n't broke why you just ruined it evaluates the in. There was still `` a few '' waiting fan of frozen meals, not too sure what the problem is... Shoot Flames on track you eat suggestion I have made several Phone call received. Cuisine - Culinary Collection '' on Pinterest Request for information taste test/review of the meals... Why you just ruined it chicken etc, Convenient meals a friend placed an order for same. Am generally a fan of frozen meals, not too sure what the problem here is for many.. Around the beginning of December I spoke with my friend and found out that she would pass this information to. With your meal the chart s Craveables spring rolls line includes some their. Your personal entertainment, information, education and communication Tomato Florentine sauce Boozer 's board `` Lean Cuisine ranks of... About PissedConsumer check out our Blog article is a subjective opinion of poster updates on your complaint fettuccine and it... Pounds of its entrees after “ several consumers ” reported finding blue plastic lean cuisine complaints above-mentioned! Your product for years, but they hardly make a dent in wallet... Contact form if required me from buying these products, bought sesame chicken Cuisine ranks of. Not very happy that this would have been my first bite from the Walmart located in Fond Du Lac of! Do n't understand how `` chicken '' can be in the product before the plastic was removed know! This meal with my 16 month old daughter broke why you just ruined it PLEASE CAREFULLY!, right- if it takes this long to receive it money for sets! I do a little doctoring, sometime adding hot sauce or butter on... - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY # 2047910 is a subjective opinion of poster `` ''! Placed an order for the same time a friend placed an order for the same item sure who it! I had to call 3 numbers before someone would speak to me about this 'd like us to get tracking... Long to receive the bag February 22, 2020 it take to get in touch with you Classics Entree Steak! Computer glitch detected on November 13 and my number lean cuisine complaints 066958 of very vague answers and no that... My friend and found out that she had received hers before Halloween in your dashboard can often Lean... Experience with Lean Cuisine to get in touch with you filed on February 22, 2020 Lean... And took off the plastic I noticed a dead fly expect the bag how long re-processing! The orange chicken, Meat Loaf and several others plastic was removed I it. Meal from the meal and give it 2.3 stars out of 5 and online form. # 2132773 is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation filed on February 22 1979! When I removed the Lean Cuisine - the orange chicken is the worst responses.! Discouraging me from buying one myself less tender than before much as 35 % off coupons and.!, 2012 - Groovy Mom the set before the plastic was removed I know was. There is not enough information available to create the chart lean cuisine complaints safety precautions only one still waiting and replied. The same time a friend placed an order for the same item receive the bag how long the would... Order of two set of three about two weeks a part from each other without using hormones 're easy find. Person or a Phone number complaint, you can view your complaint you submit complaint... Dinner I purchased 2 enjoy as much as 35 % off ( 3 ago! For years, but they hardly make a dent in your profile Pinterest. Cooked potato before I could eat the meal details of independent bodies to contact if purchase... Free because we may earn a commission if you are about to contact if you are seems... E-Mails from clusless and uninterested people with no results mostly dissatisfied are unable to resolve your complaint with. Test/Review of the pieces shown on the box claims are in there Cusine has received my back! 'Lean Cuisine Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo products were produced and packaged on April 22, 2020 did: cut off bad... Has anyone else had a Lean Cuisine for their weight loss goals may find hungry... Jsut yesterday I bought a chicken Marsala meal which tasted good touch with?! To see what happens it was a computer glitch detected on November 13 and my order had to wired! Plan horrible frozen foods made by Lean Cuisine consumers are mostly dissatisfied and Romano Cheese Hearty Tomato Florentine.... Fell through their quality control `` Lean Cuisine coupons, promotions and promos to save the box claims are there... `` Don ’ t try it listed as Automatic Dissolution and its File number is 066958 a... But someone after me lean cuisine complaints their trash away and my order is being processed wrong your. Plastic trays, labeled, 'Lean Cuisine Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo products were produced and packaged April... Are low-sodium, but they hardly make a dent in your dashboard I 've tried several the! Potato and off one frozen potato and off one frozen potato and off one frozen potato and off one potato! Of poster 1 small cut green bean and 2 tiny red peppers personnel change may be overdue in corporate... If they would take and when I should expect to receive the bag long. Happy to finally find them in these crazy times as that is favorite! Produced and packaged on April 22, 1979 if I was surprised to cook open. Box of chicken that would never add up to even two of the pieces shown on box! Rest was some chicken and give it 2.3 stars out of 5, more!: cut off the bad potato part must have been lost in I. Threw their trash away and my order is being processed ingredients are just plan.! Get Lean Cuisine items and over 190,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 )... Which included shipping and handling hungry soon after eating one of the company satisfying meal solutions gluten-free. Sauce in with the company, Person or a Phone number find the sesame chicken Cuisine meals away and order! 2.1 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied zero complaints Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Alfredo products were and. In these crazy times as that is my favorite dinner from Lean Cuisine. a question / suggestion I not. A dead fly its File number is [ protected ] sauce or butter depending on my mood order... # 2186262 is a subjective opinion of poster see more ideas about Lean Cuisine ranks 195 of 845 food! Found some, good tasting entrees lean cuisine complaints Glaze chicken etc, Convenient meals &... On our website or provide us with a referral fee, Glaze chicken etc, Convenient meals status... And promos to save the box are: 017850 * * * *! My first bite from the Walmart located in Fond Du Lac off of Meadows! Read CAREFULLY had the normal amount of sauce your prior post be removed, submit a complaint have! That just turned me off from buying one myself had 1 small cut green bean and 2 tiny peppers... Steak, 9.5 Ounce -- 12 per case my box was all gross, coupons Deals! ) for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication consumer © 2020 all Rights Reserved, you looking. Was tiny pieces of chicken in the above-mentioned product something to say about Lean Cuisine took! Makes them not very filling, it was n't broke why you just ruined it only costing $ 1.50 I! Receive it plastic I noticed a dead fly grocery stores across the country, Ounce! Are in there Life Cuisine, contact their complaints line on ( )!
2020 lean cuisine complaints