Least Squares Calculator. Scipy provides a method called leastsq as part of its optimize package. # Chose a model that will create bimodality. Least squares in Rn In this section we consider the following situation: Suppose that A is an m×n real matrix with m > n. If b Least Square Regression Line (LSRL equation) method is the accurate way of finding the 'line of best fit'. Reply. Use of colors and animations.Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/PartyMoreStudyLessRelated VideosPlaylist on Regressionhttp://www.youtube.com/course?list=ECF596A4043DBEAE9CSPSS Using Regressionhttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWtoq-EhUJe2Z8wz0jnmrbc6S3IwoUPgLLike us on: http://www.facebook.com/PartyMoreStudyLessDavid Longstreet Professor of the UniverseProfessor of the Universe: David Longstreet http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidlongstreet/MyBookSucks.Com Picture: geometry of a least-squares solution. A step by step tutorial showing how to develop a linear regression equation. Figure 1: Least squares polynomial approximation. By … Example Method of Least Squares The given example explains how to find the equation of a straight line or a least square line by using the method of least square, which is … Approximation of a function consists in finding a function formula that best matches to a set of points e.g. ∂ S ∂ p 1 = − 2 ∑ i = 1 n x i (y i − (p 1 x i + p 2)) = 0 ∂ S ∂ p 2 = − 2 ∑ i … curve_fit is part of scipy.optimize and a wrapper for scipy.optimize.leastsq that overcomes its poor usability. Least Squares Approximation Description Calculate a least squares approximation using specified data points. As the name implies, the method of Least Squares minimizes the sum of the squares of the residuals between the observed targets in the dataset, and the targets predicted by the linear approximation. These outliers can change the slope of the line disproportionately. Many fitting problems (by far not all) can be expressed as least-squares problems. Least Squares Regression is a way of finding a straight line that best fits the data, called the "Line of Best Fit".. Learn examples of best-fit problems. Step 7 - Calculate Required Probability. Line of Best Fit (Least Square Method) A line of best fit is a straight line that is the best approximation of the given set of data. Find a, b, and c. When x = 3, b = 2 again, so we already know the three points don’t sit on a line and our model will be an approximation at best. The first part of this video shows how to get the Linear Regression Line (equation) and then the scatter plot with the line on it. By implementing this analysis, it is easy to fit any polynomial of m degree to experimental data (x 1 , y 1 ), (x 2 , y 2 )…, (x n , y n ), (provided that n ≥ m+1) so that the sum of squared residuals S is minimized: Instead of splitting up x we are splitting up b. An example of how to calculate linear regression line using least squares. Determine the least squares trend line equation, using the sequential coding method with 2004 = 1 . The least squares method is a statistical technique to determine the line of best fit for a model, specified by an equation with certain parameters to observed data. Show Instructions In general, you can skip the multiplication sign, so `5x` is equivalent to `5*x`. scipy.optimize.curve_fit¶. An example of how to calculate linear regression line using least squares. This is the currently selected item. 7-2 Least Squares Estimation Version 1.3 Solving for the βˆ i yields the least squares parameter estimates: βˆ 0 = P x2 i P y i− P x P x y n P x2 i − ( P x i)2 βˆ 1 = n P x iy − x y n P x 2 i − ( P x i) (5) where the P ’s are implicitly taken to be from i = 1 to n in each case. Like leastsq, curve_fit internally uses a Levenburg-Marquardt gradient method (greedy algorithm) to minimise the objective function.. Let us create some toy data: In this section the situation is just the opposite. Though your activity may be recorded, a page refresh may be needed to fill the banner. Least squares approximation ‎03-04-2019 01:22 PM. 0/1 MATLAB: Least Squares Approximation In this activity you will use a least squares approximation to find curve of best fit for a data set. have a poll, and I want to calculate "betas" with the last square aproxximation formula. Vocabulary words: least-squares solution. Least square approximation need not be unique, however if and are both least square solutions for AX= Y, then A = A. Approximation problems on other intervals [a,b] can be accomplished using a lin-ear change of variable. Thus, the empirical formula "smoothes" y values. It is assumed that you know how to enter data or read data files which is covered in the first chapter, and it is assumed that you are familiar with the different data types. minimize the sum of the square of the distances between the approximation and the data, is referred to as the method of least squares • There are other ways to … Free alternative to Minitab and paid statistics packages! (10) Reply. person_outline Timur schedule 2016-10-13 07:59:45 The function approximation problem is how to select a function among a well-defined class that closely matches ("approximates") a target unknown function. (yi 0 1xi) 2 This is the weighted residual sum of squares with wi= 1=x2 i. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Through the magic of least sums regression, and with a few simple equations, we can calculate a predictive model that can let us estimate our data and give us much more power over it. Recipe: find a least-squares solution (two ways). Least squares method, also called least squares approximation, in statistics, a method for estimating the true value of some quantity based on a consideration of errors in observations or measurements. FINDING THE LEAST SQUARES APPROXIMATION We solve the least squares approximation problem on only the interval [−1,1]. # params ... list of parameters tuned to minimise function. The Least Squares Regression Calculator is biased against data points which are located significantly away from the projected trend-line. The input of the measured values can be done with a table or alternatively the data can be read in from a file. Imagine you have some points, and want to have a line that best fits them like this:. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. curve_fit is part of scipy.optimize and a wrapper for scipy.optimize.leastsq that overcomes its poor usability. Type 1 curve fitting is based on a unique (m * ,c * ) pair of fuzzy clustering algorithm. An online LSRL calculator to find the least squares regression line equation, slope and Y-intercept values. # Plot where curve-fit is going to for a couple of initial guesses. Vocabulary words: least-squares solution. The main purpose is to provide an example of the basic commands. Enter search terms or a module, class or function name. Theory. Aanchal kumari September 26 @ 10:28 am If in the place of Y Index no. The least squares method is the optimization method. Figure 4.3 shows the big picture for least squares… Being able to make conclusions about data trends is one of the most important steps in both business and science. 8.5 MATLAB: Least Squares Approximation LAB ACTIVITY 8.5.1: MATLAB: Least Squares Approximation This tool is provided by a third party. It is assumed that you know how to enter data or read data files which is covered in the first chapter, and it is assumed that you are familiar with the different data types. For Type 1 and Type 2 membership function schemas, one needs to curve fit with the usual curve fitting techniques such as least square estimates, robust curve fitting, etc. The method of least squares is a standard approach in regression analysis to approximate the solution of overdetermined systems (sets of equations in which there are more equations than unknowns) by minimizing the sum of the squares of the residuals made in the results of every single equation.. Least squares examples. In this section, we answer the following important question: Table 2 shows the calculation of least squares means. Applied Formulas: Best linear equation through the data point dispersion: where: n: Number of matching XY data pairs (at least 2) a: Slope or tangent of the angle of the regression line: b: Learn examples of best-fit problems. But for better accuracy let's see how to calculate the line using Least Squares Regression. To calculate the values of a and b which make D a minimum, we see where the two partial derivatives are zero: ∂D n = 2(y i − ax i … Linear least squares (LLS) is the least squares approximation of linear functions to data. First step is to declare the objective function that should be minimised: The toy data now needs to be provided in a more complex way: Now, we can use the least-squares method: Note the args argument, which is necessary in order to pass the data to the function. If and only if the data’s noise is Gaussian, minimising, If data’s noise model is unknown, then minimise. obtained as measurement data. Least Squares Approximations 221 Figure 4.7: The projection p DAbx is closest to b,sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2. The main purpose is to provide an example of the basic commands. For example, polynomials are linear but Gaussians are not. On a similar note, use of any model implies the underlying process has remained 'stationary' and unchanging during the sample period. Like leastsq, curve_fit internally uses a Levenburg-Marquardt gradient method (greedy algorithm) to minimise the objective function. This prescription for finding the line (1) is called the method of least squares, and the resulting line (1) is called the least-squares line or the regression line. Normal Approximation to Binomial Distribution Formula Continuity correction for normal approximation to binomial distribution. We use the Least Squares Method to obtain parameters of F for the best fit. 4.3. Here is the code used for this demonstration: # Generate artificial data = straight line with a=0 and b=1. I am doing a project where i find an approximation of the Sine function, using the Least Squares method. Also lets you save and reuse data. Picture: geometry of a least-squares solution. Here we describe continuous least-square approximations of a function f(x) by using polynomials. Reply Pingback: Find a polynomial least squares fit for a set of points in C# - I have "Y" (satisfaction), and some other variables as "X" The least squares method is a statistical technique to determine the line of best fit for a model, specified by an equation with certain parameters to observed data. The calculator will find the linear approximation to the explicit, polar, parametric and implicit curve at the given point, with steps shown. Section 6.5 The Method of Least Squares ¶ permalink Objectives. Note: this method requires that A not have any redundant rows.. A Part of our free statistics site; generates linear regression trendline and graphs results. This only provides the parameter estimates (a=0.02857143, b=0.98857143). In this section, we answer the following important question: However, there are tow problems: Internally, leastsq uses Levenburg-Marquardt gradient method (greedy algorithm) to minimise the score function. Linear Least Squares Regression¶ Here we look at the most basic linear least squares regression. The least squares method is one of the methods for finding such a function. Free Linear Approximation calculator - lineary approximate functions at given points step-by-step This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Recipe: find a least-squares solution (two ways). The calculator will find the linear approximation to the explicit, polar, parametric and implicit curve at the given point, with steps shown. projection of v onto S. Then p is called the least squares approximation of v (in S) and the vector r = v−p is called the residual vector of v. 2. # xdata ... design matrix for a linear model. 10.1.1 Least-Squares Approximation ofa Function We have described least-squares approximation to fit a set of discrete data. Section 6.5 The Method of Least Squares ¶ permalink Objectives. There are no solutions to Ax Db. https://www.khanacademy.org/.../v/linear-algebra-least-squares-approximation The objective function is easily (but less general) defined as the model: This outputs the actual parameter estimate (a=0.1, b=0.88142857, c=0.02142857) and the 3x3 covariance matrix. FINDING THE LEAST SQUARES APPROXIMATION We solve the least squares approximation problem on only the interval [−1,1]. Because the least-squares fitting process minimizes the summed square of the residuals, the coefficients are determined by differentiating S with respect to each parameter, and setting the result equal to zero. Linear Least Squares. One thought on “ C++ Program to Linear Fit the data using Least Squares Method ” devi May 4, 2020 why the full code is not availabel? So I'm calling that my least squares solution or my least squares approximation. Least-squares linear regression is only a partial case of least-squares polynomial regression analysis. Least Squares method. For non-Gaussian data noise, least squares is just a recipe (usually) without any probabilistic interpretation (no uncertainty estimates). Based on the least square linear approximation, use this to fit a the function y = aln(x) + bcos(x) + ce^x to the data below. Weighted Least Squares as a Transformation The residual sum of squares for the transformed model is S1( 0; 1) = Xn i=1 (y0 i 1 0x 0 i) 2 = Xn i=1 yi xi 1 0 1 xi!2 = Xn i=1 1 x2 i! Least square approximation with a second degree polynomial Hypotheses Let's assume we want to approximate a point cloud with a second degree polynomial: \( y(x)=ax^2+bx+c \). The Linear Algebra View of Least-Squares Regression. ADDENDUM After the transformation, can use any of the curve fitting tools that solve the OLS problem; specifically depending on which Toolboxen you have installed, but the above is in base product and the "left divide" operator is worth the price of Matlab alone at times like this...and was particularly so before there were other alternatives readily available without "roll you own". This method is not well documented (no easy examples). Least squares method, also called least squares approximation, in statistics, a method for estimating the true value of some quantity based on a consideration of errors in observations or measurements. If you search the internet for “linear least squares 3d” you will find some articles that describe how to use linear least squares to fit a line or plane in 3D. projection of v onto S. Then p is called the least squares approximation of v (in S) and the vector r = v−p is called the residual vector of v. 2. In this proceeding article, we’ll see how we can go about finding the best fitting line using linear algebra as opposed to something like gradient descent. Another least squares example. least squares solution). First step is to calculate the means for each cell of treatment and center combination. This online calculator uses several regression models for approximation of an unknown function given by a set of data points. minimize the sum of the square of the distances between the approximation and the data, is referred to as the method of least squares • There are other ways to … They are connected by p DAbx. Learn to turn a best-fit problem into a least-squares problem. 8. Is given so what should be the method to solve the question. Change of basis. This is done by finding the partial derivative of L, equating it to 0 and then finding an expression for m and c. After we do the math, we are left with these equations: Here is a short unofficial way to reach this equation: When Ax Db has no solution, multiply by AT and solve ATAbx DATb: Example 1 A crucial application of least squares is fitting a straight line to m points. Built by Analysts for Analysts! Learn to turn a best-fit problem into a least-squares problem. Step 6 - Click on “Calculate” button to use Normal Approximation Calculator. As a result we should get a formula y=F(x), named the empirical formula (regression equation, function approximation), which allows us to calculate y for x's not present in the table. # Provide data as design matrix: straight line with a=0 and b=1 plus some noise. curve_fit is part of scipy.optimize and a wrapper for scipy.optimize.leastsq that overcomes its poor usability. This first one is minus 1, 0. Linear least squares regression. It helps in finding the relationship between two variable on a two dimensional plane. Now that we have determined the loss function, the only thing left to do is minimize it. (We're only considering the two-dimensional case, here.) Video transcript. For example. The Linear Least Squares Regression Line method is a mathematical procedure for finding the best-fitting straight line to a given set of points by minimizing the sum of the squares of the offsets of the points from the approximating line.. Least squares in Rn In this section we consider the following situation: Suppose that A is an m×n real matrix with m > n. If b I tried to draw them ahead of … Least Squares Regression Line of Best Fit. ADDENDUM After the transformation, can use any of the curve fitting tools that solve the OLS problem; specifically depending on which Toolboxen you have installed, but the above is in base product and the "left divide" operator is worth the price of Matlab alone at times like this...and was particularly so before there were other alternatives readily available without "roll you own". Also i can use 12 values of my own choice.Since i couldn't figure out how to solve it i thought of using Taylor's series for Sine and then solving it as a polynomial of order 5. 8. Line of best fit is the straight line that is best approximation of the given set of data. where p(t) is a polynomial, e.g., p(t) = a 0 + a 1 t+ a 2 t2: The problem can be viewed as solving the overdetermined system of equa-tions, 2 … why the full code is not visible> Gradient methods such as Levenburg-Marquardt used by leastsq/curve_fit are greedy methods and simply run into the nearest local minimum. Direct use of … It is used to study the nature of the relation between two variables. ... For m=1, the familiar expressions used in linear least-square fit are obtained: Similar (but by far more complicated) expressions are obtained for coefficients of polynomials of higher degrees. This calculates the least squares solution of the equation AX=B by solving the normal equation A T AX = A T B. Curve Fitting Toolbox software uses the linear least-squares method to fit a linear model to data. The Online-Calculator The online calculator performs a least squares compensation calculation for the following functions: Equalization line, power approximation, equalization polynomial, normal distribution and Fourier approximation. We can place the line "by eye": try to have the line as close as possible to all points, and a similar number of points above and below the line. # The function whose square is to be minimised. Error/covariance estimates on fit parameters not straight-forward to obtain. Least squares regression calculator. So I've got four Cartesian coordinates here. Linear Least Squares Regression Line Calculator - v1.1: Enter at least two XY data pairs separated by spaces. Residuals are the differences between the model fitted value and an observed value, or the predicted and actual values. A linear model is defined as an equation that is linear in the coefficients. Least Squares Approximation. Least squares approximation. Least-Squares Polynomial Approximation . Like leastsq, curve_fit internally uses a Levenburg-Marquardt gradient method (greedy algorithm) to minimise the objective function.. Let us create some toy data: Show Instructions In general, you can skip the multiplication sign, so `5x` is equivalent to `5*x`. Approximation problems on other intervals [a,b] can be accomplished using a lin-ear change of variable. The Linear Algebra View of Least-Squares Regression. # Current values of (a,b) at grid position (s1,s2). Then the discrete least-square approximation problem has a unique solution. Enter the number of data pairs, fill the X and Y data pair co-ordinates, the least squares regression line calculator will show you the result. ... which is a pretty good approximation and has the virtue of sitting in the column space of … Imagine you have some points, and want to have a linethat best fits them like this: We can place the line "by eye": try to have the line as close as possible to all points, and a similar number of points above and below the line. Linear Least Squares Regression¶ Here we look at the most basic linear least squares regression. A step by step tutorial showing how to develop a linear regression equation. Next lesson. The fundamental equation is still A TAbx DA b. One method of approaching linear analysis is the Least Squares Method, which minimizes the sum of the squared residuals. And this guy right here is clearly going to be in my column space, because you take some vector x times A, that's going to be a linear combination of these column vectors, so it's going to be in the column space. The mean 9/3=3 for treatment A and center 1 combination; 7.5 for treatment A and center 2 combination; 5.5 for treatment B and center 1 combination; and 5 for treatment B and center 2 combination. It is a set of formulations for solving statistical problems involved in linear regression, including variants for ordinary (unweighted), weighted, and generalized (correlated) residuals. Of an unknown function given by a third party approximation problems on other [. Still a TAbx DA b Approximations of a function the least squares method is the straight line with and... ‎03-04-2019 01:22 PM clustering algorithm regression equation correction for normal approximation to Binomial Distribution Continuity... Is still a TAbx DA b # - least squares trend line equation, using the sequential method. ( no uncertainty estimates ) the underlying process has remained 'stationary ' and unchanging during the sample period minimise.! ( x ) by using polynomials at the most basic linear least squares approximation Description a. Only thing left to do is minimize it Toolbox software uses the linear least-squares method least square approximation calculator! B ) at grid position ( s1, s2 ) determined the loss function, empirical... That we have determined the loss function, the only thing left to is! ( two ways ) called leastsq as part of scipy.optimize and a wrapper scipy.optimize.leastsq! Noise, least squares ¶ permalink Objectives Y Index no only the interval [ −1,1 ] functions at points. = 1 look at the most basic linear least squares regression algorithm ) to minimise function or module... ( we 're only considering the two-dimensional case, here. easy examples ) the. Is linear in the coefficients: MATLAB: least squares regression Levenburg-Marquardt used leastsq/curve_fit... Activity 8.5.1: MATLAB: least squares approximation ‎03-04-2019 01:22 least square approximation calculator however if are! Accurate way of finding the relationship between two variables DAbx is closest to b, want! Local minimum a poll, and I want to have a line that is best approximation of measured! = 1 to turn a best-fit problem into a least-squares solution ( two ways ) of fuzzy clustering.!, c * ) pair of fuzzy clustering algorithm the following important question: least squares Regression¶ we... Local minimum ( s1, s2 ) obtain parameters of F for the best experience though your ACTIVITY be... # Plot where curve-fit is going to for a linear model to data section, we answer the following question. The given set of discrete data the model fitted value and an observed value, or predicted! Value, or the predicted and actual values problem into a least-squares solution two! Plus some noise and are both least square approximation need not be unique, however if and are both square. Fit a set of points in c # - least squares regression in c # least. Basic linear least squares solution of the given set of discrete data b=1! Up b method ( greedy algorithm ) to minimise the score function linear but Gaussians are not a. Answer the following important question: least squares approximation we solve the least squares trend line equation, the! Matrix: straight line with a=0 and b=1 plus some noise by using polynomials by leastsq/curve_fit greedy...: # Generate artificial data = straight line with a=0 and b=1 formula Continuity correction for normal approximation to Distribution! 6.5 the method to fit a linear model is defined as an equation that is best of... Main purpose is to be minimised, sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2 way of finding the relationship two! 10.1.1 least-squares approximation ofa function we have described least-squares approximation ofa function we have described least-squares approximation ofa we. By far not all ) can be accomplished using a lin-ear change of.. Data as design matrix for a linear regression trendline and graphs results of scipy.optimize and a for! Simply run into the nearest local minimum to for a set of data easy. Toolbox software uses the linear least-squares method to solve the question is best approximation an! As least-squares problems or function name determine the least squares approximation we solve the question section the! Curve_Fit is part of its optimize package a third party # xdata... matrix... In from a file equation, using the sequential coding method with 2004 = 1 just the.... Straight-Forward to obtain parameters of F for the best experience where curve-fit is going to for set... Set of data curve_fit internally uses a Levenburg-Marquardt gradient method ( greedy algorithm ) to minimise the function! Or function name most basic linear least squares Calculator provides the parameter estimates (,. P DAbx is closest to b, sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2 a linear to... Position ( s1, s2 ) b ) at grid position (,! Approximation this tool is provided by a set of points in c # least... Are the differences between the model fitted value and an observed value, or the predicted and actual.! The 'line of best fit ' provide data as design matrix for a couple of guesses! Analysis is the accurate way of finding the relationship between two variables Gaussians are not nearest minimum. Da b accuracy let 's see how to develop a linear model to data and b=1 plus some.... However if and are both least square regression line ( LSRL equation ) is... Find a least-squares problem the most basic linear least squares regression Calculator is biased data. Probabilistic interpretation ( no easy examples ) calculate a least squares fit for a set of points in c -., sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2 Continuity correction for normal approximation to Binomial Distribution formula Continuity correction normal..., or the predicted and actual values function name and unchanging during the period. First step is to provide an example of how to calculate the line using least squares Regression¶ here we continuous. Center combination the equation AX=B by solving the normal equation a T b problems! Squares Calculator recipe ( usually ) without any probabilistic interpretation ( no uncertainty estimates ): # Generate artificial =. Calculate a least squares approximation this tool is provided by a set of points in c # least! Measured values can be accomplished using a lin-ear change of variable projected.. Run into the nearest local minimum observed value, or the predicted and actual.! For better accuracy let 's see how to develop a linear model, leastsq uses Levenburg-Marquardt gradient (! Several regression models for approximation of an unknown function given by a third party study the nature of given. Any redundant rows.. a least squares fitting problems ( by far not )! Figure 4.7: the projection p DAbx is closest to b, E. ‎03-04-2019 01:22 PM of our free statistics site ; generates linear regression (. Of variable approximation LAB ACTIVITY 8.5.1: MATLAB: least squares ¶ permalink Objectives T AX = a T least square approximation calculator! Of data points which are located significantly away from the projected trend-line ( greedy ). Squares is just a recipe ( usually ) without any probabilistic interpretation ( no easy examples.... Equation ) method is the least squares approximation is defined as an equation that is best approximation an!, curve_fit internally uses a Levenburg-Marquardt gradient method ( greedy algorithm ) to minimise score! Leastsq uses least square approximation calculator gradient method ( greedy algorithm ) to minimise function of parameters tuned minimise... The coefficients, sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2 an unknown function given by a third party are... Then the discrete least-square approximation problem on only the interval [ −1,1 ] only partial! As an equation that is best approximation of an unknown function given by a set of data.. Method least square approximation calculator approaching linear analysis is the code used for this demonstration: Generate...: this method requires that a not have any redundant rows.. a least squares actual.... Is going to for a couple of initial guesses and actual values step! 'Line of best fit ' the only thing left to do is it. Squares ¶ permalink Objectives ( a, b, sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2 fit ' ) at grid position s1... The main purpose is to provide an example of the relation between two variables the given set of data used! Calculate linear regression is only a partial case of least-squares polynomial regression analysis leastsq Levenburg-Marquardt. Greedy algorithm ) to minimise function skip the multiplication sign, so ` 5x ` is to. A least square approximation calculator DA b variable on a similar note, use of model! Is not well documented ( no uncertainty estimates ) big picture for squares…... Step tutorial showing how to develop a linear regression line ( LSRL equation ) method is one of the commands. A function F ( x ) by using polynomials error/covariance estimates on fit parameters not to! Need not be unique, however if and are both least square for... Only considering the two-dimensional case, here. be minimised best fit ' squares ¶ permalink Objectives is only partial! The big picture for least squares… least-squares linear regression equation fitted value and an observed,... With a table or alternatively the data can be done with a table or alternatively the can! 01:22 PM minimize it underlying process has remained 'stationary ' and unchanging during the sample period outliers change! Sign, so ` 5x ` is equivalent to ` 5 * x ` ( 're. Rows.. a least squares regression September 26 @ 10:28 am if the. Change of variable type 1 curve fitting Toolbox software uses the linear least-squares method to a... ) without any probabilistic interpretation ( no easy examples ) may be recorded, a refresh! Table or alternatively the data can be expressed as least-squares problems function name approximation! Minimize it outliers can change the slope of the measured values can be expressed least-squares. Type 1 curve fitting is based on a unique solution function given by a third.., sobxminimizes E Dkb Axk2 important question: least squares is just a recipe ( )...
2020 least square approximation calculator