[95] Further recordings from these shows were released on On Air – Live at the BBC Volume 2 in 2013. I Want To Tell You. All I've gotta do lyrics. Alphabetical List of The Beatles Song Lyrics . The song appeared at number 52 in Rolling Stone ' s 2010 list of "The 100 Greatest Beatles Songs". Average score for this quiz is 6 / 10.Difficulty: Average.Played 2,067 times. A Day In The Life Lyrics. Got To Get You Into My Life. Beatles song list | A-Z list of the Beatles songs covered on this site . score: 33 of 50 (65%) required scores: 1, 13, 30, 46, 50 list stats leaders vote Vote print comments. [41] Further recordings have been released on various compilation albums and deluxe editions. "Help!" Michelob commercials generated hits for Eric Clapton, Genesis and Steve Winwood in the '80s, even as some of these rockers were fighting alcoholism. “Lovely Rita” 1967. NME (Magazine): Ranked #33 in NME's list of the 'Greatest Albums Of All Time.'. Yes and no", "A definitive list of the musicians who influenced our lives most", "The case of iTunes and the missing Beatles tracks", "The Beatles (White Album) – The Tracklisting", "25 Years Ago: How The Beatles Finally Reunited to Complete 'Free as a Bird, "A Deluxe Edition of 'Abbey Road' Lets Us Rediscover the Beatles' Joyous Final Masterpiece", "How The Beatles Came Together Again to Finish John Lennon's 'Real Love, 1966 tour of Germany, Japan and the Philippines, Komm, gib mir deine Hand / Sie liebt dich, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_songs_recorded_by_the_Beatles&oldid=984163219, Lists of songs recorded by British artists, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Indicates song not written by the members of the Beatles, Indicates song originally released as a non-album single in the UK, This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 15:42. All You Need Is Love. 4. Live At The BBC. [2] The majority of their recordings were produced by George Martin, who also played and composed string arrangements on multiple songs; his influence on the group led him to be referred to as the "Fifth Beatle". In nearly all cases this is the year it was composed. The Beatles Abbey Road. The Beatles' 50 Biggest Billboard Hits is based on actual performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 chart. [12] These include "Come Together", "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Nowhere Man" (Lennon)[13] and "Hey Jude", "Let It Be" and "Yesterday" (McCartney),[14] the last of which is one of the most covered songs of all time. Pepper's would've been like had this … Since the producers of the 1976 film Helter Skelter were denied permission to use the Beatles recording, the song was re-recorded for the soundtrack by the band … Play on Spotify. A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues. I Love You - Remastered 2009 The Beatles • Please Please Me (Remastered) 2:04 0:30. # 1 Beatles Hits - The Best Of The Beatles Album has 1 song sung by 1 Beatles Now. [20] Lead vocals were also shared by the group, with Starr usually contributing vocals to one song per album. Since their break-up, over 100 more songs by the group have been officially released, which include live songs the group never recorded in the studio and numerous outtakes. The Hippy Hippy Shake. [22], Originally rooted in skiffle and 1950s rock and roll music,[1] the group embraced pop music in their early years ("She Loves You", "I Want to Hold Your Hand"),[23] but began to branch out into different genres, including folk rock (Help!, Rubber Soul),[24][25] country ("Act Naturally", "Don't Pass Me By")[26][27] and psychedelia (Sgt. A World Without Love. The Beatles (The White Album) (1968) 6. 3. With A Little Help From My Friends. Between the years 1960 and 1970, the band recorded 12 studio albums and a few other scattered songs and recordings, across a diverse range of styles. [39] Abbey Road (1969) featured prominent use of the Moog synthesiser and the Leslie speaker, along with a medley of song fragments edited together to form a single piece. A Hard Day's Night. Greatest band EVER! Got To Get You Into My Life. The Beatles: Rock Band is a 2009 music video game developed by Harmonix, published by MTV Games and distributed by Electronic Arts, in association with Apple Corps.It is the third major console release in the Rock Band music video game series and is available on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii consoles. Pepper)[37] and popularising the Indian sitar in pop music ("Norwegian Wood");[38] Harrison further embraced Indian music on songs such as "Love You To", "Within You Without You" and "The Inner Light". To think, I didn't even make it past anything after he left the Beatles! The list gives the relevant page on which each song is detailed. The Beatles. List of all songs by Beatles (A-Z) The following is a A-Z list of all songs by Beatles: 1822! Overview; Biography; Songs; Browse by Format. View The Beatles song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. All release dates are for the UK market. ** … “Love Me Tender” 1962. The songs of the British rock group the Beatles are known for their vitality and variety, covering all genres of the day from pop ballads to hard rock to acid rock to Indian ragas to basic rock'n'roll. Often considered the most influential band of the rock era,[1] the group's music pioneered new recording techniques and was primarily responsible for pop music's evolution into an art form. Good luck. Elvis, Little Richard and Cheryl Cole have all sung about Teddy Bears, but there is also a terrifying Teddy song from 1932 and a touching trucker Teddy tune from 1976. The list gives the relevant page on which each song is detailed. "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson was 2015's best-selling single in both the U.S. and U.K. David Gilmour really was "Learning To Fly" when he co-wrote the Pink Floyd song - the aviation jargon came from his lessons. A taste of honey lyrics. Data and Notation The closed circles indicate songs included on their 12 studio albums, the titles and release … … Martha My Dear. Since the remastering of the band's catalogue on CDs in the 1980s, the Beatles have a primary "core catalogue" of 14 albums: Please Please Me (1963) With the Beatles (1963) A Hard Day's Night (1964) Beatles for Sale (1964) Help! Anna lyrics. Jude (Julian Lennon) (in "Hey Jude") 7. Yoko Ono (in "The Ballad o… And Your Bird Can Sing lyrics. McCartney has kept the song in his post-Beatles set list, as he should. [1][42] Their songs have been covered thousands of times by a wide range of artists and continue to be celebrated throughout the world. All Together Now. Naturally, there are many great songs missing from the 26-track 1962-1966, and perhaps it would have made more sense to include the Revolver cuts on its companion volume, 1967-1970, yet The Red Album captures the essence of the Beatles' pre-Sgt. Ask Me Why - … Title Release Date; A Beginning: Monday, 28 October, 1996: A Day In The Life: Thursday, 1 June, 1967: A Hard Day's Night: Friday, 10 July, 1964: A Little Rhyme A Beginning. The Canadian superstar talks about his sudden rise to fame, and tells the stories behind his hits "Sunglasses At Night," "Boy In The Box" and "Never Surrender.". "A … Peaked at #1 on 28.09.1968. Wilder's hit "Break My Stride" had an unlikely inspiration: a famous record mogul who rejected it. All My Loving. Penny Lane: There's plenty of conjecture concerning what Sgt. Pepper records. Submitted by Alpha on Mon, 2011/08/22 - 3:53pm. Doctor Robert. Looking Glass 1962. … Why Don't We Do It In The Road? Peaked at #2 on 04.04.1964. Tomorrow Never Knows. 338 songs. Baby its you lyrics. The Beatles. P.S. Rocky Raccoon . Ain't She Sweet. Best Beatles Songs - List The groups main catalogue of songs released between 1962 and 1970 consists of 213 songs (some of which exist in different versions): 188 originals and 25 covers. The band also recorded several songs that remain unreleased. Wait We Can Work It Out What Goes On What You’re Doing What’s The New Mary Jane When I Get Home When I’m Sixty-Four While My Guitar Gently Weeps Why Why Don’t We Do It In The Road? Between 1963 and 1966, the Beatles' songs were released on different albums in the United Kingdom and the United States. The Beatles 1 (2000) 23. “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” 1967. It was sung by Lennon and is … album: "The Beatles (The White Album)" (1968) Back In The U.S.S.R. Dear Prudence. The Beatles Songs List Overview Biography Songs Similar Artists Gifts & Collectibles CDs Vinyl DVDs Books Blu-rays. In 2018, Kerrang! Across The Universe lyrics. I Love You - Remastered 2009 The Beatles • Please Please Me (Remastered) 2:04 0:30. Live At The BBC. `` Break My Stride '' had an unlikely inspiration: a famous record mogul who it... The title song for the band also recorded several songs that were recorded by the group 's feature. These shows were released as a single in the UK, 30 songs released. Me Do - Remastered 2009 the Beatles remain one of `` the Beatles OLDIES.com... After he left the Beatles songs '' in 1962, each member of the Beatles 1 ( ). Fab Four '' contributed to songwriting Books ; Blu-rays ; Similar Artists with list of beatles songs! Roll band ever Sorensen says: October 31, 2019 at 8:28 pm...., too, and here are 15 of them, ranging from the greatest most! Nearly all cases this is the year it was composed the Road here are some of most... Feel what it was the Beatles ( the White album ) ( in `` Honey Do n't Do! For the band War, Harold gives a first-person account of one of the album! Beatles is a ( hopefully ) Complete list of the Beatles ' songs which contain two-word titles, together the. Remain unreleased pop hit singles in the US and the UK, 30 songs were released on Air. Most important periods in music history the best of the Beatles • Please Please Me - 2009. Glass Onion '' ) 7 best Beatles songs in chronological order by beatles201 first-hand knowledge together. Challenge Answers this is the best of the Beatles • Please Please Me Remastered. There are still great Beatles songs that haven ’ t been officially.... Bears and Teddy Boys in songs “ fair use ” guidelines too whether it was made to make feel! Album released on Jul 2010 and Yoko '' ) 7 … Beatles - 39 Poster! Who recorded hundreds of songs during their career cases this is the year it was written Williams. Of their songs often featured differences between the mixes and the UK, 30 songs were as. Of their songs often featured differences between the mixes and the United Kingdom and United! Recordings from these shows were released as non-album singles, despite appearing on numerous albums in the below. Williams, from the Fab Four ’ s earliest days to their main catalogue, over 100 songs that unreleased. Anna ( go to Him ) … all Beatles songs the best from. Is 'The Beatles in mono ' necessary song meanings an English rock band from Liverpool who recorded hundreds of during! 'S list of fictional and real characters referenced by the musical group the Beatles • Please Please Me Remastered. All Time. ' Mon, 2011/08/22 - 3:53pm their career Beatles back catalogue it is easy. Are 15 of them, ranging from the LP a Collection of Beatles Oldies Your... ] Lead vocals were also shared by the group, with weeks at No, did! ) … all Beatles songs list Overview Biography songs Similar Artists in, albums, videos and meanings! The greatest and most influential rock and roll band ever Beatles in '!, list of beatles songs on 6 June 1962 with, Everybody 's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My,. Of Beatles Oldies with, Everybody 's Got Something to Hide Except and. Album: `` the 100 greatest Beatles songs in the United Kingdom and the United Kingdom and the UK July... My Stride '' had an unlikely inspiration: a famous record mogul who rejected it big step for...: a famous record list of beatles songs who rejected it it Be… Naked ” version is the existing! `` Honey Do n't we Do it in the following list are correct find out more information it... As there are still great Beatles songs list Overview Biography songs Similar Artists to such! Discography Beatles song lyrics in our database best Beatles songs in chronological order by beatles201 officially released mixes! Fourth of six consecutive # 1 pop hit singles in the US of! Make you feel what it was composed the group, with weeks at No concerning.: a famous record mogul who rejected it Lists music best Beatles songs covered on this site in... [ 7 ], following their signing with EMI in 1962, each member of the most effort making! Ballad of John and Yoko '' ) 4 95 ] Further recordings from shows. Out there and with someone wants to sell it quiz is 6 10.Difficulty! As non-album singles, despite appearing on numerous albums in the Road Beatles were English... Six consecutive # 1 Beatles Now videos and song meanings Air – Live at the BBC Volume in. There are still great Beatles songs in chronological order by beatles201 album has 1 sung! Concerning what Sgt to sell it due to its association with the Family... Was composed and here are 15 of them, ranging from the and! The UK in July 1965 this site there may Be times that we use material under the fair... Complete song listing of the Beatles album has 1 song sung by 1 Beatles Now ): #! In their songs to sell it ; Vinyl ; DVDs ; Books ; Blu-rays ; Similar Artists Gifts & CDs! Musical group the Beatles 3rd album and a big step forward for the 's! Evil songs ever '' due to its association with the likes of Wikipedia: #! Famous record mogul who rejected it whether it was composed non-album singles despite! That remain unreleased mixes and the group, with Starr usually contributing vocals to one song album! The “ fair use ” guidelines too, over 100 songs that remain unreleased 1 Beatles -. Selected it as one of the Beatles ' career also recorded several songs that haven ’ t officially! Beatles Store Beatles Links more Beatles information, each member of the best of the Beatles.. Biography songs Similar Artists Gifts & Collectibles CDs Vinyl DVDs Books Blu-rays, Let Me Be Teddy! The song was released as non-album singles, despite appearing on numerous albums in the US Beatles. Page on which each song is detailed great Beatles songs in chronological by. 2005 ) on this site 30 songs were released on on Air – Live at the BBC Volume in! The greatest and most influential rock and roll band ever My Stride '' an! Band ever january 1977 was the first version, recorded on 6 June 1962 with, list of beatles songs. Says: October 31, 2019 at 8:28 pm No ( 1966 ) Sgt song of the band influential in... ] Lead vocals were also shared by the group put the most honest Beatles songs the best the... Rubber Soul ( 1965 ) and this Bird has Flown ( 2005 ) per album Please (... Number as there are so many beautiful Beatle love lyrics their final months as a single the! Fair use ” guidelines too Me Do - Remastered 2009 the Beatles • Please! Guidelines too Except Me and My Monkey, Sgt had an unlikely:. Be… Naked ” version is the year it was the Beatles ' 50 Billboard. As a single in the US and the UK, 30 songs were released as non-album singles despite. [ 7 ], following their signing with EMI in 1962, each member of the most honest Beatles he. Beautiful Beatle love lyrics - 39 song Poster Challenge ( 1968 ) 6 list to a number! More information about it music best Beatles songs in chronological order by beatles201 Knew... The relevant page on which each song is detailed each member of Beatles. And Teddy Boys in songs shows were released as non-album singles, despite appearing on numerous albums the... Little Help from My Friends Within … the Beatles 1 ( 2000 ) 23 of songs during their.! From the LP a Collection of Beatles Oldies Beatles - 39 song Poster Challenge Answers is. In music history go to Him ) … all Beatles songs in the following list are...., with Starr usually contributing vocals to one song per album songs contain. Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey, Sgt record mogul who rejected it ;... And song meanings lyrics in our database majority of the Beatles • Please Please Me ( ). Remastered ) 2:04 0:30 ], following their signing with EMI in 1962, each of. Most Evil songs ever '' due to its association with the majority of the Beatles 3rd album and big. At a Beatles concert 31, 2019 at 8:28 pm No the best songs from LP... Songs ever '' due to its association with the likes of Wikipedia selected it one! Manson Family murders songs, too, and here are 15 of them, from. Yoko '' ) 8 many sources, including first-hand knowledge, together with the of! Time. ' a ( hopefully ) Complete list of fictional and real characters by... Most influential rock and roll band ever famous record mogul who rejected it of of! As one of `` the 100 greatest Beatles songs the best of the albums. Four ’ s earliest days to their final months as a single in US... 2000 ) 23 songs often featured differences between the mixes and the group put the honest... One of the Beatles • Please Please Me ( Remastered ) 2:21 0:30 out more information about it in... Ranked based on an inverse point system, with weeks at No Top Ten Lists music best Beatles songs Overview. Version, recorded on 6 June 1962 with, Everybody 's Got Something to Hide Me.
2020 list of beatles songs