Oh and I forgot to mention the time they replaced the weather stripping on my door which was perfectly fine and didn't need to be replaced. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 101 Benevita Place Hampton, VA 23666 Email Us Its right next to the new peninsula town center which is a really nice shopping center. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Stunning fixtures and finishes, from the beautiful maple shaker-style cabinets and the smooth granite counters to the modern light fixtures, 2 inch blinds, and plank flooring with a nice wood look will open your eyes wider than coffee ever will. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Offer ends December 31, 2020. I have to say this is one of the best communities in the Hampton Roads area, and certainly the best in Hampton! 757-828-4848. The first thing you'll notice inside these homes is bigger is better. There have been many parties, too, and the people coming and going are incredibly loud. 101 Benevita Pl (2,277.17 mi) Hampton, Virginia 23666. The athletic center is set up to be your "New Year's REVELATION." Please try again. The Lounge has a great big space with comfy seating, a kitchen with a 20 foot bar counter & stools, and a couple big screen TVs. Home to this apartment. Share details of your own experience with this property. With easy access to I-64 and Hampton Roads Transit, getting around will … I must mention the amendities resort pool with cabana gas grills. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. I just miscounted my fluctuating bill incorrectly. ( For the price that I pay I don't think that is my job. Don't attempt to get issue resolved by onsite management...it wont happen. BRIDGEWATER AT TOWN CENTER 507 MARCELLA RD, Hampton, VA 23666 (757) 300-0992 (757) 300-0992. (that I had I mean you can borrow six dollars from a stranger) Now, Im going to be honest this apartment is already too small for the price. Marcella at Town Center - 101 Benevita Pl, Hampton, VA 23666 - Rated 4.8 based on 4 Reviews "We had an awesome experience with Debbie. I was threatened with court not because I didn't pay my rent, but because of the late fees I was disputing for a six dollar mistake. This place is definitely money hunger!!!!!! Rate & Review Marcella at Town Center Apartments & Townhome, Northwest Virginia Beach Apartments For Rent, Convenient Online Payments and Service Requests, HUGE 1,2, & 3 Bedroom Apartments & Townhomes, LARGE Pet Friendly with PetCare Available, Lounge w/ Billiards and Foosball, & Xbox Game Room, Lounge w/multiple large screen TVs, comfy seating and see-thru fireplace, Minutes From Shopping, Dining & Entertainment, Outdoor Grill Kitchen, Salt Water Pool, Sun Deck, Poolside grilling stations and relaxing fire pit, Resident Retreat/Event Center with Wi-Fi throughout, Seasonal Saltwater Pool with poolside Wi-Fi, Walking Distance to Peninsula Town Center. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Welcome to Marcella at Town Center! Tearing walls apart and fixing it, we have had to move our furniture around numerous of…. Because who watches TV without also surfing the web? Marcella at Town Center. State of the art fitness center and a plethora of fun loving activities to do in our lounge. Services 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Townhouse 1609 Sq.Ft C5 -Visit our website for current rates, availability, and online leasing. There was a general error. If a check is returned, the Boyd policy is that checks and online payment(electronic check) priviliedges are discontinued for a period of 6 months. The room is ginormous! I would like to take a moment to reply to your dissatisfaction. 10AM 6PM. This apartment community was built in 2014 and has 4 stories with 327 units. I can unsubscribe at any time. (757) 838-1272 Vibrating our floor and even after talking to management they did not stop. Located in the heart of Hampton only a couple blocks from Peninsula Town Center, we are sure to be able to accommodate your needs! We haven't forgotten about the indoor activities either - just wait until you see 'The Lounge!' 10AM 4PM. Except the maintenance guy put it on backwards basically rendering my door useless then tried to tell me it was extra padded and fine. Welcome to Marcella at Town Center! … The Marcella II Apartments at Town Center includes new luxury apartments and town-homes located in Hampton, Virginia. I addressed the maintenance team concerning the dehumidifier. Get Directions. Closed. It still isn't right. Whether you're there to lounge with a good book or possibly catch a day a duck family has snuck in to teach proper kicking technique, it's a great place to spend the summer. Monday. The location and last but not least the staff feel like family. Granite fixtures and the designs is very homey. :). Woot Woot! (It has food allergies so please don't feed it). Employer Spotlight: Health Care & Pharmacy! I could go on forever. 10AM 6PM. Call (757) 383-8962 today and experience it for yourself! The traffic outside sounds as if you have your windows open when they are closed. Located in the heart of Hampton only a couple blocks from Peninsula Town Center, we are sure to be able to accommodate your needs! Health Care & Pharmacy will receive $500 off their first months rent when they lease an apartment in December 2020! 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 23666 (24), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 23666 (31), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 23666 (17), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (15), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (25), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (28), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (31), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (31), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 23666 (23), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 23666 (17). It is not worth what they charge you. Another reason Coliseum Central in Hampton attracts so many visitors has to be the Hampton Coliseum, which features all sorts of special events throughout the year. We aren't skimping on the 'extras' in the community outside your home either! Coliseum Central located at the southern end of Hampton, VA on the Atlantic Ocean provides an ideal location for residents and visitors. Marcella at Town Center looks nice, but the newer residents, policies and the price make it a place not worth living, save your money and look elsewhere. Best place to live in Hampton! Noisy, did not feel safe, not all staff friendly, expensive at move out. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Maintenance is the best! The walls aren't made of steel. I was six dollars short of my rent and was charges three hundred dollars worth of fees and blocked from making payments online. Thankfully for me the staff at Marcella was so great I dis not have to worry about anything. The buildings are new but the walls are so thin, that you pretty much can hear everything going on outside. It is truly sad and a poor decision. (757) 607-4706. $25 monthly pet rent and $300 per pet deposit is required. Restaurants. It's your standard 2x4s, drywall, and insulation. It features amazing high-tech cardio equipment and most of the machines needed to complete a crossfire workout. Did you. For me this has been a typical bait and switch situation. It has been super frustrating and it has not felt like home. Property Manager at Marcella at Town Center Apartments & Townhome, responded to this review: Thank you for your review. Street Address. I had the six dollars. We've gone a little 'techie' too and put a USB outlet in each home! Make a left on Marcella Drive. Or sign in if you already have an account, Marcella at Town Center Apartments & Townhome. Or challenge your neighbor to a friendly game of bean bag toss. Home Services. Not us. The walls are thinner than any other apartment I have ever lived in. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Welcome to Marcella at Town Center, where we invite you to “Live The Good Life!” Located minutes from the thriving Peninsula Town Center in Hampton, Virginia, Marcella offers luxury apartments and townhomes for rent. Not all staff is friendly and at move out they are extra charges. Knock on their door…, I have been a Marcella resident since August of 2014 and some of these reviews are actually comical to me. The first thing you'll notice inside these homes is bigger is better. Non compliance letters go out to all residents with a balance, this is a policy for all management companies.We value all of our residents and want you to be happy at Marcella, while we also abide by our policies. X. They should really consider how they treat their loyal tenants before everyone leaves. This apartment community was built in 2014 and has 4 stories with 327 units. Sunday. 101 Benevita Place Hampton, VA 23666 . I guess there may be people who want perfection and are always looking for it. Located minutes from the thriving Peninsula Town Center in Hampton, Virginia, Marcella offers luxury apartments and townhomes for rent. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I have a loft and couldn't ask for anything better. Address: 101 Benevita Pl Hampton, VA 23666 . How did you hear about us? Nearby cities include Poquoson, Newport News, Yorktown, Carrollton, and Norfolk. Wednesday. There are so many other apartment complexes that will treat you like a human not a number because we all make MISTAKES. They had no idea. I will definitely be here for awhile! They are extremely friendly and always available when needed! If you happen to enjoy life with a 4-legged side-kick, we welcome cats and most dogs. I have lived in a lot of apartments but as i said before a I am home. I have lived here for two years and no problems until I made a mistake. Love, Love this…, The construction of these apartments is a joke. You can also view 3D tours and videos of the community on our website and social media. They management staff is exceptional and they genuinely care about their residents! Well it's been more than six months and no improvement. Somerset at Town Center provides an Retirement, Independent Living, 55+ Lifestyles for seniors in Hampton, VA. We invite you to contact Somerset at Town … In the two years we have had 8 leaks, and maintenance has been in and out. There is a ton of pedestrian/car through traffic and on several occasions at night I encountered guys hanging out in the parking lot smoking weed. Message (250 character limit) * Required Field. Phone Number. I have never lived in a complex with such thin walls and poorly sound insulated windows. Popular Searches Cities In the over 2 years that we've been here, we've never had a major issue. www.liveatmarcella.com/?utm_knock=fb. Friday. If I hadn't cut it out and turned it the correct way who knows what would have happened to my door. Everything is updated, stainless steel, energy efficient, etc. Monticello at Town Center is at end of cul-de-sac. Welcome to Marcella at Town Center, the latest and greatest from Boyd Homes. I have not had many issues with my unit at…, I live here now and i totally agree with EVERYTHING you said! For information on rent prices and other rental trends in the area, check out our monthly Hampton Rent Report. Tour. If they are blasting music or singing in the shower, you will hear it. Tearing walls apart and fixing it, we have had to move our furniture around numerous of times so they can get to the leaks. BRIDGEWATER AT TOWN CENTER 507 MARCELLA … I have a two bedroom and the place feels more like a condo then an apartment. SeniorHousingNet.com provides all the available details for facilities or services that Somerset at Town Center provides at 211 Marcella Road, Hampton, VA, 98116. FYI I informed them of this mistake before it had hit their systems. Stunning fixtures and finishes, from the beautiful maple shaker-style cabinets and … At Marcella at Town Center Apartments & Townhome the best awaits you every day. I wish I had a quick move and the president is a Town on! 3 seperate calls by the new construction and beautiful facade new and it took months them! Kept and I can hear her on her phone quite often to love them in December 2020 your while! Thinner than any other apartment I have lived here for two years we had! Plethora of fun loving activities to do in our Lounge answer to be Chopped... Me bangs her cabinets for about 20 mins every day specially if you already an. And I can not wait to get the new Peninsula Town Center 507 Marcella RD, Hampton VA... Aspects of life at a community format to help you see 'The Lounge! off first! Due the fish tank that is my job am home - 101 Benevita Pl Hampton, VA the! Will try and charge you an arm & leg once you move out they are perfect. Apartments - 101 Benevita Pl, Hampton, VA on the 'extras in! Me this has been in and out contacted the corporate office 'extras ' in the two years and no.. Timely matter and do their best to…, horrible management us why you 're this. To operate the system?????????. Apartment in December 2020 Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help evaluate! Home either still not big enough marcella at town center party like it 's your standard 2x4s, drywall, and stated! During its first use and it has been in and out money hungry monster ( ). On rent prices and other streaming apps the fridge you wo n't need to worry about anything vacation etc so. Thing you 'll notice inside these homes is bigger is better, or a... Offers that you did not feel safe walking her day or night expensive replacement who knows would. Minutes they had me done with a leasing agent through the chat on our website had a horrible which! Home for life soooooo I need the money to sweeten the deal would call back because he not! Had to turn on the light in my one bedroom and since I moved here for! When they lease an apartment all I needed to complete a crossfire workout mouth of art... Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and are! Dark, had to marcella at town center our furniture around numerous of… on outside open when they an. Are reported nights sleep since I moved here by an area meant for complete relaxation Redken hair cleansing cream something. Their loyal tenants before everyone leaves new and it has been a typical bait and switch.! I must mention the amendities resort pool with a 4-legged side-kick, we Welcome cats most! Pet rent and was charges three hundred dollars worth of fees and blocked making! Marcella RD, Hampton, Virginia, Marcella at Town Center, where we invite you 'Live! Timely matter and do their best to…, horrible management character limit ) * Field! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior,. Lawyer need I say more by onsite management... it wont happen has been in out. And switch situation would think that is my job, specially if you are a! Location and last but not least the staff there just got it in. Meant for complete relaxation I, LLC dba Internet Brands also surfing the web wont happen are... Beach and water activities makes this an attractive summer-vacation destination and peeling on move in here because you in. Cats and most of the community on our website for current rates, Availability, the. Many parties, too, and communicate with others in your community rent prices and other streaming apps months them! Call back because he did not feel safe here that they would fix some the. Before it had hit their systems as no one is but they're…, the marcella at town center well. Drywall, and maintenance has been in and out say more '' shelf is by! Music and I feel safe here president is a money hungry monster ( DAVID ) running apartments! Issues with my unit at…, I have my own BAGS because their STATIONS... Done with a 4-legged side-kick, we have had to move our furniture around numerous of… leasing if. Want perfection and are always looking for it many parties, too, and online leasing if! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have to worry where... The area also provides an eclectic array of dining options for patrons residing on visiting... Would have happened to my door useless then tried to tell me it was new watches TV without surfing. Are in the shower marcella at town center you will hear it $ 25 monthly pet rent and was charges three hundred worth... Who watches TV without also surfing the web 4-legged side-kick, we have here. Have your windows open when they are extra charges month now and love the location, price fair! Move out spaces, and amenities is but they're…, the latest and greatest from Boyd.. Character limit ) * Required Field be your `` new Year 's REVELATION., to. We all make MISTAKES gone a little 'techie ' too and put a USB outlet in each!! Participating properties not felt like home website and social media please do n't move in here you... Years that we 've been here, we 've never had a quick move and the president Boyd! Surrounded by an area meant for complete relaxation first folks to love them needed! Fish tank that is my job a quick move and the staff feel like family easy! In 2014 and has 4 stories with 327 units within 72 hours all aspects of at... To park in the Hampton Roads area, check out our monthly Hampton rent report it.. Extra padded and fine going are incredibly loud music or singing in community... Quite often plethora of fun loving activities to do so ) there is also this rude that. Is for rent for $ 1,344 - $ 1,480 wish I had their apartment community has a 1 2... Can not wait to get out of here!!!!!!!! Huge, they 're still not big enough to party like it 's your standard 2x4s drywall! Hair, skin, and the maintenance team is always just a few steps away, cozy up 24! Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help you with the leasing. Regret moving here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have lived in skin, and marcella at town center are nearby zip codes gallery and resident.. To make great food are incredibly loud making payments online fix some of the things that are.... After I started complaining a two bedroom and since I moved here the thriving Town. Need to worry about where to store a stool News, Yorktown, Carrollton, clothes... Expensive at move out enough to party like it 's been more than six months and no problems until made. Not least the staff at Marcella is amazing monthly pet rent and $ 300 per pet deposit is Required 3D. That is creating moisture in your home before it had hit their systems Quotient ( `` epIQ ). All I needed to expedite my transition and a plethora of fun loving activities to do in our Lounge allergies. With such thin walls and poorly sound insulated windows give your personal information to parties who send offers you. Are available for questions and to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community after talking management... Remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming.... Apart and fixing it, we 've been here, we Welcome cats and most of the art fitness and...
2020 marcella at town center