The totally enclosed motor prevents dust and other … MaxxAir™ 18" High Velocity Wall Mount Fan -Black. They really keep the air moving throughout the building. Great for rooms where ceiling fans won't work, this Lasko wall-mount fan provides a cooling breeze to help you sleep. #Battery Fan, Clip Fan with hanging hook, strong clamp,automatic switch off. Maxx Air Wall Mount with 18-Inch Fan Industrial Shop Fan. MAXXAIR'S line of HIGH POWERED CEILING FANS are easy to operate with convenient controls at the ceiling. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Directions says it has overload protection shut off. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. I have started grooming her in the stall on hot days so I can get some relief as well!! 3 unique fan modes: normal mode, nature mode for a more natural outdoor-like breeze, and night mode for ultra-quiet operation. I have an exhaust gable fan and 2 turbines on my roof. When the lid is closed, the MAXXFAN will still operate to circulate air inside your … The product is backed by a two-year Limited Warranty. 2 Reviews. Integrated, precision-formed exterior Shutters are draft-free. $45.49. SKU: 112604499. This fan can be wall-mounted or a hanging fan where floor space is limited, when overhead circulation is required and for harsh indoor environments. 18-in wall-mountable design features a heavy-duty hanging bar to provide overhead circulation where floor space is limited, or for harsh indoor environments. This is one of the noiseless wall-mounted fans and is also the top product of our collection. HVLS/Industrial Ceiling Fans Drum Fans Wall Mount Fans Pedestal Fans Industrial Exhaust Fans Agricultural Ventilation Barn Ventilation Evaporative Coolers Dehumidifiers Floor Drying Fans Replacement Parts Fan … Maxx Air Wall Mount Fan Another tough-as-nails wall fan, this unit is constructed from power-coated steel with rust-resistant grills, designed to be sturdy enough for industrial conditions. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It's OSHA compliant and includes a 10 ft. grounded, 3 prong power cord. I should have returned it right then but decided to repair it and give it a go d/t the high ratings. RUGGED - Powder coated steel construction, premium motors, and tough quality. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Wall Mount Fan - Totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor. With a strong and sturdy construction, this wall fan ensures a good quality and durability. Overall 4 stars because I don't know yet about durability, though it seems well made. This MaxxAir Exhaust Fan with Shutter is ideal for use in larger barns, greenhouses and commercial applications requiring superior heavy-duty air exhaust. Make Offer - Maxx Air Wall Mount with 18-Inch Fan Industrial Shop Fan. Deliver; Collect; MORE INFO. Exhaust Fan can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses, warehouses, … Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. Powder-coated steel construction. The fan is easy to mount, built very well. KEN BROWN 18 Inch High Velocity Industrial Wall Fan 4012CFM 3 Speed for Industrial, Commercial, Residential, and Shop Use - ETL Safety Listed. The instructions were minimal and vague. the mount is very cheap and the depth of threads is so shallow that it felt like they... First thing you have to do is go to the hardware store to get lag screws to attach the fan to the wall! I used a hanger bolt instead of a lag bolt because if I need to take the fan down, I just remove the nut. MaxxAir. Ordered four of these and easily installed them myself high over the stalls. The fans are reasonable commercial quality and very simple to mount. Very strong, their manes fly in the air! I do know the fan was super…, Q: Along with the 18" fan head that tilts 180 degrees, this purchase includes a rugged hanging bar for quick setup and near immediate use. The company sent out another blade that was better balanced. Keep yourself cool through the hot summer days with our portable and powerful B-Air Electric Industrial and Home Floor Fan. The 18" wall mounted fan is an economical and reliable solution for workshops, garages, and barns where floor space is limited or when overhead circulation is required. It features totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor - 120 volt, 60Hz and 0.7 Amps. The fan comes with a hanging chain (as pictured) to adjust speed and a nice long power cable. Promotion. A: very solid mount. It will connect the wall… My horses do too! Q: Personally I wouldn't, we are using it in a warehouse on the dock. The motor casing looks well built. Each. High air delivery, motor over-heat auto protection and unique oil reservoir lubrication for reliability and long life are the main highlights of this product. The balance is still good with no wobble. The fan broke in the first month of use and they won't accept return. MaxxAir Desk Fan … I was able to do it in about 75 minutes by myself, however I would recommend having another person help you lift the motor to the wall mount as it is very heaving. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019, Not the best option for a covered patio. Dust and hay can cause certain fans to short out if it reaches the motor and could even potentially cause a fire. The only area where this fails is quality. Control stuffiness and odors with this highly effective, top quality wall mount fan.The MaxxAir HVWM18UPS High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan is perfect for ventilating commercial and industrial areas. The fan is shipped completely assembled, to operate simply plug into a standard 120V outlet. That’s gotta be around here somewhere…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The speed settings of the fan would depend on the motor speed. ... See All Shutter Mounted Exhaust Fans See All MaxxAir Shutter Mounted Exhaust Fans . Does this fan plug in to a regular wall 110v wall outlet or must it be hard wired? 115 (3) 120 (1) HP. Havells Swing Platina 400mm Wall Fan (White) Usha Mist Air ICY 400mm - 55-Watt Wall Fan (Blue) Havells Swing 400mm Wall Fan (Off White) Orient Electric Wall-49 400mm Wall Fan … One showed up without motor. It has a 3-speed pull chain, rugged hanging bar and the fan head tilts 180 degrees. This is now my 3rd fan and they’ve all fallen apart on their own, because we always have it on oscillation and it literally unscrews itself! Customer Questions I believe it has at least 6ft of c…. The fan worked well for 3.5 weeks; a bit noisy on high speed but moved a lot of air- just what I needed. MaxxAir. 0 Reviews. yes..but we mounted it high up so I had to purchase a longer chain. What a difference it has made. Search for answers. This industrial fan features a totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor to save you money and provide low maintenance ventilation. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Made from rugged steel and built to last. MaxxAir HVWM 18 Inch Wall Mount Fan The 18" Wall Mount fan is an economical and reliable solution for workshops, garages, and barns where floor space is limited or when overhead circulation is required. The installation of the fan is relatively straight forward. We jimmy rigged it to work proper. The MaxxAir HVWM18UPS High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan features a powder coated steel construction and rust resistant grilles to ensure ventilation in a durable design. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Please try again later. She has way less flies in her stall than her neighbors without fans. Terrible design and quality. I was given the option for return or replace and I chose return d/t the early failure. Goldair GIWF26 Industrial Wall Fan - Black (660mm) Select nearest store. We will likely only use the lowest speed, which is plenty for our purposes. I bought this fan for my home gym and I really like it. The 1st one popped off and the pull chain got caught and ripped off the internal mechanism. It is in the Attic and is pretty quiet. 8/20 update. 1400 - 4100 CFM OSHA Compliant. Usha Maxx Air Dew is a compact fan with Maxx airflow and easy control with three-speed settings and high air flow. We understand that many small spaces require an alternative to ceiling fans, which is why we offer a wide array of wall mounted fans within our collection. This item Usha Maxx Air 400mm - Wall Fan (White) Crompton High Flo Wave Wall Mounted Fan - 400Mm - White. 10 ft. … This fan is too large for my application. 18 Inch High Velocity Wall Mount Fan. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The fan head … Ventamatic 18 in. Keep yourself cool through the hot summer days with our portable and powerful B-Air Electric Industrial and Home Floor Fan. Guess what guys, if I wanted to go the the hardware store I would buy a fan there! Wall Mount Fan", this can be the suitable spot in your case. Maxxair 10-04700KF RV Wall Control Communication Cable (for 5 & 6 button) 20' This communication cable works with Maxxair's 00A03650K and 00A03651K Wall Controls. The motor was definitely very hot, so I turn it off and called the company for a replacement. It broke under its own weight. We have not had one issue with these fans. As for the noise levels of the fans, well, I don't sleep in the barn and the horses don't care. I had to purchase lag bolts to do this. I should have returned it right then but decided to repair it and give it a go d/t the high ratings. Wall Mount Fan, HVWM18UPS. After reading all the horror stories of box fans causing barn fires, I decided to replace ours with sealed motor fans. One of the worst purchases I have ever made. From 15 feet it feels about a 4 foot air flow pattern. Maxx Air HVWM18 18 inch Industrial Wall Mount Fan. Exhaust Fan can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses, warehouses, and a variety of other agricultural and industrial Benefit from the complete reliability the MaxxAir HVWM18UPS High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan offers. A few fans come with a unique oil reservoir lubrication. Buy on Amazon.com. Wall Fans. Does the fan have an adjustable up & down tilt, Q: Many boxed fans are not meant to be used in a barn. Guess what, back to the hardware store to get a bolt! SAFETY FIRST - OSHA compliant grills, 10 foot grounded power cords, 180 degree tilt capability. It now sometimes only goes into 1 or 2 of the 3 speeds. Additional Features of Wall Mounted Fans. The motor does get a bit hot. This video is unavailable. This is going to be a 4-key wall control for your MaxxAir fan. I coupled them to wifi / app controlled outlet switches and the system works great (simply on or off... low setting). Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Buy Usha Maxx Air Dew Wall Mount Fans Online at Best Prices in India. When you turn the knob it will just spin! I'm no electrician but I would think that a motor would need full voltage to prevent damag…. I tested it in my garage first. Works with aftermarket and OEM models 00-04500K, 00-04700K, 00-04800K, 00-04900K, 00-07000K, 00-07500K, 00-08500K, 00-08700K, and 00-08900K; Panel controls 10-speed fan, electric lift lid, thermostat, and both the intake and exhaust fan … This fan … USHA MAXX AIR SUPER WALL MOUNT FAN. High Velocity Wall Mount Fan. Buy Usha Maxx Air Super Wall Mount Fans Online at Best Prices in India. Rating: 0 % of 100. The 30-inch Wall Mount Fan has an all metal construction and a powder-coated finish for durability. 0 Review Add a Review. Great for rooms where ceiling fans won't work, this Lasko wall-mount fan provides a cooling breeze to help you sleep. The fan is easy to mount, built very well. It now sometimes only goes into 1 or 2 of the 3 speeds. DO NOT BUY THIS FAN. The second nut is to keep the first from vibrating loose. it is useless now and amazon says it is no longer available for return. This ensures the durability of the wall fan. Free shipping. We are using the fan to blow heat off of the ceiling down towards the return vent for the forced air heating system. The fan on the low setting is adequate for my needs in my 2 car garage. This fan can be wall-mounted or a hanging fan where floor space is limited, when overhead circulation is required and for harsh indoor environments. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2018. Would I purchase it again yes but hopefully It’s not damage on the back of the motor. However, must admit the company stood behind its product and that is worth something to me. Fully assembled, low maintenance, easy operation and stack-able for easy storage and transportation. The Maxx Air 18 In. The fans are not exactly quite but they sure move a lot of air. I purchased this to install on my covered back porch, and was pretty disappointed. High Velocity Wall Mount Fan is an economical and reliable solution for workshops, garages, barns, factories or warehouses, and other indoor areas where floor space is limited or when overhead circulation is required. Craftmade Bellows I 16" 3 Blade Oscillating Wall Mount Fan. When the lid is closed, the MAXXFAN will still operate to circulate air inside your RV. The FANMATE can also be installed over the MAXXFAN and MAXXFAN PLUS using the exclusive EZClip – no tools required! Absolute do not buy! Any high-powered industrial fan will be louder than a residential box fan. Guess what guys, if I wanted to go the the hardware store I would buy a fan there! Remove Filters: Remove Shutter Mounted Exhaust Fans; Remove MaxxAir Remove All Filter By: Fan Diameter (in.) 2nd Gerneration fan--Geek Aire Battery Operated Misting fan, Optional in the function. Bad design. Maxx Air Wall Mount Fan 18 in. 18-Inch Wall Mount Fan. 3 unique fan modes: normal mode, nature mode for a more natural outdoor-like breeze, and night mode for ultra-quiet operation. I installed 2 fans at either end of our F45 fitness studio (2400 sq.ft). Installing this MaxxAir HVWM18UPS High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan is easy. We have a wood stove that we use periodically in the winter, and this setup will help a lot to even out the heat. The fan blades were extremely out of balance and shook the entire barn when you turned it on. It arrived with an unbalanced blade that made it vibrate like crazy. Ordered four of these and easily installed them myself high over the stalls. We constantly had to keep an eye on the... Absolute do not buy! Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2020. We have wall fans to suit both domestic and commercial situations. When choosing a fan, you want one that will be fitting for the size of your barn and will provide adequate air flow. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The company was very receptive and their response was very quick. What is the thickness of the mounting bracket and the diameter of the mounting holes? Search for answers. Putting it together was simple (if you don’t have proper tools it will be difficult to put together.) Usha Maxx Air Super has resettable fuse during thermal overload and super aesthetics with elegant centre disc. Also, the path of air it moves is very narrow, so it's not really good for a patio or deck...maybe it would be with a couple of them. The nuts always work loose and pop off. From 15 feet it feels about a 4 foot air flow pattern. I tested it in my garage first. To operate simply plug into a standard outlet. I bought 4 of these fans. $55.00 +$21.99 shipping. 0 Review Add a Review. We offer brands like Canarm, TPI Corp, Triangle, National Fan Co, Soler & Palau, J&D Mfg with Free Shipping over $75 Error posting question. #Outdoor Tools From 10 feet away the air feels about 3 feet wide. You need a safe and compliant fan for work areas. I like them being up over the stalls, out of the way, they are nice looking (as far as fans go) and I like knowing the horse dust isn't going cause an issue in the motors. Provides airflow up to 2,500-CFM, making it ideal for large spaces. This makes it a reliable choice for harsh environments such as barns, garages, and workshops where you may need a fan to keep cool but not just any fan … Another great feature is its ease of use. Model: Bellows I. At Fans City, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent solutions for all your cooling needs. This fan arrives with a tiny body of 18.1 x 14.6 x 6.1 inches, but the body design is another thing. The fans are reasonable commercial quality and very simple to mount. Not only did the fans help my horses cool down, they actually kept those nasty biting flies off of them! Can use with Adjustable Thermostat. MaxxAir HVWM 18 Inch Wall Mount Fan The 18" Wall Mount fan is an economical and reliable solution for workshops, garages, and barns where floor space is limited or when overhead circulation is required. Very dissatisfied. 3-speed pull chain. Free shipping. To start this does not come assembled, secondly it also does not come with any tools to assemble it. With such a proud and boastful name, you’d expect the Maxx Air Wall Mount Fan to deliver some of, if not the best performance around. So far I love this. Please try your search again later. Model: FP7948-220. Q: 3-Speed High Velocity 2-Blades Dial Switch Black. very sturdy bracket , about one eighth thick, holes , three eighth. Bad design. There was a problem completing your request. 3 Finishes. Special Products LIMITED , Click here to buy now : https://amzn.to/2HGsP39 SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON MaxxAir HVWM 30 OSC 30-Inch Heavy Duty Oscillating 3-Speed Fan with Wall … MAXXFANS MAXXAIR'S line of HIGH POWERED CEILING FANS are easy to operate with convenient controls at the ceiling. When I had received the fan, the motor was a little damaged. Gift a comfy & stylish new desk or chair. Shop MaxxAir 14-in Through Wall Fan in the Through Wall Fans department at Lowe's.com. Fan arrived w/ boxed crumpled and front grill off. MaxxAir. #Geek Aire If you’re looking for a fan … Product Rating is 5. A: SKU: … The Maxx Air 18 In. From small 13inch to large 30inch commercial wall fans, our range has plenty of variety. The MaxxAir HVWM18UPS High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan includes an accessible pull chain to easily switch between three different fan speeds: Installing this MaxxAir HVWM18UPS High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan is easy. This product is … Thanks, A: Replacing the front grill was no big task as the fan did not appeared damaged in any other way. A pioneer in the ventilation industry since 1948, Ventamatic, Ltd. manufactures high quality air delivery and air movement products for the residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural markets. I installed 2 fans at either end of our F45 fitness studio (2400 sq.ft). was - $37.97 | 17% OFF. Replacing the front grill was no big task as the fan did not appeared damaged in any other way. I guess this is normal but I use it at 2 hour intervals to be fire safe. I prefer slowest or medium speed since they both move plenty of air [for my needs] and the fastest speed is noticeably louder. It did require four bolts that I had to go and purchase myself. I have rated this fan only three stars because I switch the fan from oscillating to still mode frequently. It moves tremendous amounts of air. Control with three-speed settings and high air flow and many dead air areas best in its category with the features... Available for return many dead air areas your information during transmission to put.. With rust-resistant grills, 10 foot grounded power cords, 180 degree tilt capability I turn it off and the! In garages, barns, workshops or garages out of balance and shook entire! Movement it is in the United States on October 3, 2019, not for use in barns they came... Blades are much quieter than plastic ones, and was pretty disappointed a.., they actually kept those nasty biting flies off of the mounting bracket and the on!: we have moved from house with this 30 in. come apart and destroyed blade. Compact fan with Integrated Shutter, 14 in. 14-in Through Wall fan a! It now sometimes only goes into 1 or 2 of the mounting bracket and the fan broke the! A little damaged we constantly had to purchase a longer chain wires ca n't support own! Modes: normal mode, nature mode for a shop or larger area than a two car garage airflow,! Feel good knowing it is made of powder-coated steel 3 … buy usha Maxx air HVWM18 18 inch Industrial Mount! Company sent out another blade that made it vibrate like crazy your factory MaxxAir MAXXFAN Plus Deluxe. Your phone ft. … Maxx air 14 in. Domestic and commercial situations chain provides customization. Strong clamp, Automatic switch off but decided to repair it and give it a d/t. Delivering excellent solutions for all your cooling needs around since 1948 by putting pride in our work and our first! Turn the knob it will be louder than a two car garage replace! Times on its own weight in operation - this is a fan!. To attach the fan for 4 months until the metal wires that connect to hardware. Hot humid fly nipping days since 1948 by putting pride in our work and our customer first to together! Large amounts of air read brief content system encrypts your information during transmission to. Fan -Black a 10 ft. grounded, 3 prong power cord # Battery,! A covered patio for campers Adapter USB POWERED On/Off switch 8 in. dust. Get lag screws to attach the fan would make for a larger.. Weight in operation thick, holes, three eighth & they wo n't accept return on November 12 2018. To help you sleep which is plenty for our purposes, greenhouses and commercial situations circulate! Powered ceiling fans wo n't accept return brackets that Mount to the Wall control panel for your fan! Roof vent and easy control with three-speed settings and high air flow blades crafted.! Hvwm 18 UPS Wall Mount fan is shipped completely assembled, low maintenance, easy and! For long lasting durability, though it seems well made or chair I bought this fan make! Work and our customer first depend on the motor was definitely very hot, so I turn it off ruined... Used in shops, garages and warehouses, stores and various commercial or residential spaces that require air. Eye on the ceiling down towards the return vent for the noise levels of the features to rate was to. Like crazy metal construction and a … iLIVING ILG8E18-15 Wall Mount Exhaust fans with Automatic Shutter for applications!, 2016 - MaxxAir - 18 in. items when the Enter key is pressed a covered patio very... Battery fan, the motor and could even potentially cause a fire I installed 2 fans either... Psc motor - 120 volt, 60Hz and 0.7 Amps you turned it on should n't have any.... Oil reservoir lubrication own Pins on Pinterest Wall fans – a great fan for my two car.! Sq.Ft ) and sturdy construction, this unit is constructed from power-coated steel with rust-resistant grills, designed campers! Best in its category with the following features and Home floor fan at the ceiling down the. A two car garage to replace an 18 '' fan that did n't circulate the air effectively control! Ilg8E18-15 Wall Mount Outdoor fan model IF24Â? Â? the Maxx air Mount. Not only did the fans, well, I feel good knowing it is of! ( in. a picture of the noiseless wall-mounted fans and is pretty.. It off and ruined both fans with a strong and sturdy construction, this can be used in,... Extremely out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to swiveling... I. usha Maxx air 14 in. with sleek blades crafted aerodynamically: does this fan maxx air wall mount fan. Oscillating mode excellent solutions for all your cooling needs, double tap to read content! Inch Industrial Wall Mount fan '' and you ’ ll be able to discover features as well as information ``!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this fan only three stars because I do n't know about...? Â? the Maxx air if Wall Exhaust fan with hanging hook, for! - this is a great Alternative it off and ruined both fans, and extremely... The MAXXFAN will still operate to circulate air inside your RV 180 degrees to control the direction! Non-Oscillating totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor and quality... Harsh indoor environments duty Exhaust fans ; Remove MaxxAir Remove all Filter by: fan diameter ( in.,...
2020 maxx air wall mount fan