Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin C Essence ingredients explained: Ascorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Isopropyl Methylphenol, Vitamin C Tetraisopalmitate, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia Catfish Seed Extract (Alpinia White), BG, Edet Acid Salt, Viscosity Modifier, Perfume Learn more with Skincarisma today Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Không nhé! The most obvious vitamin C serum choices in a Japanese pharmacy are Obagi (approx. I wanted to wait a few weeks before I gave a review since skincare takes a little while before you can see results and tell how it works for your skin. At first the essence feels a little oily on the skin after being massaged in, but within just a couple of minutes, that oily sheen disappears and your face is ready for your moisturiser of choice. SKINCARE REVIEW: Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Lotion & Intensive Anti-Spot Essence, Mentholatum Melano CC Anti-Spot Whitening Lotion by Rohto. Of course importing it via Amazon is a shade more expensive, but you won't have to pay for delivery. Lightens acne scars and evens out overall complexion. Your everyday Vitamin C care for brighter, healthier and more evenly-toned skin, with a refreshing citrus fragrance. Bộ CC Melano của Nhật trắng da, trị nám gồm: xịt khoáng, toner cân bằng, serum vitamin C Rohto thần thánh và cuối cùng là mặt nạ CC Melano Mask. stock. This is a nice formula that dries quickly. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! It comes in a nice, silvery squeezy tube with a thin nozzle that dispenses the product in small drops. Other than its No.1 Whitening Essence in Japan, Melano CC offers various Vitamin C … table of … The toner/lotion is supposed to prevent acne marks and even out the skin tone, and the online instructions say you can apply this either with cotton wool or direct from your fingers. Melano CC Age Spot Beauty Essence - 20ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. ADDED PERKS: Rate-based shipping offered for international customers. After using it this way for a couple of days, I noticed a dramatic effect on my skin, in a good way. My skin doesn't feel too tight after using this either, in fact I'd even go as far as to say that it feels quite refreshed. Vitamin C essences are among the most popular products that have been hailed as one of the best solutions for getting rid of acne scars. Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence Review: Vitamin C serums and essences oxidize inevitably. This time, I would like to introduce “ROHTO Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence (Melano CC vitamin C serum), which is highly reputed to be effective against acne and acne scars. At first, I applied 5 drops to the palm of my hand an attempted to massage it all over my face, but it felt like it wasn't really covering everything. Super fast shipping, good price, authentic product... which is oddly super hard from the US. This lightweight oil serum is formulated both Vitamin C and Vitamin E. When combined, they work stronger together to even out overall skin tone and leave your skin looking radiant. Glowie Co ships worldwide. Em tinh chất Serum thì quá đình đám rồi, riêng 3 sản phẩm còn lại thì khá mới, bài viết hôm nay Baomypham.com xin […] Melano CC is one of the most popular whitening skin care brands in Japan. After cleansing the face and applying toner, take around 4-5 drops of the serum in the palm of your hand. phù hợp với nhóm da nào? Vitamin C Brightening Mask. Làm mờ các vết sạm da, làm mờ đốm nâu và vết nám. I'm seriously thinking of taking up a … Em serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto của Nhật này là một dạng serum dưỡng đặc trị cho vùng da bị thâm, tàn nhang khá tốt. This stable vitamin C … 3. Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Plus E Ferulic Acid Serum, 1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Thành phần serum CC Melano. Vitamin C of course! JPY 4,000 and above) and Mentholatum Melano CC (JPY 988). Created By Sora Templates & Blogger Templates. The Obagi display had a very bombastic display of a rotting vanilla bean in water and a preserved vanilla bean in what is supposedly Obagi vitamin C … I'm seriously thinking of taking up a job as Japanese cosmetics translator. Melano CC products all contain high concentration of Vitamin C, which is an amazing ingredient to combat hyper-pigmentations. My skin overall looks brighter now too. You might remember that I travelled to Japan in March - much kudos to you if you did remember that, because it seems like a distant memory to me already! Essences are absolutely huge in Japan and various other Eastern Asian countries! Less than hopeless in all honesty. Two out of two for me on this one! I purchased this from Amazon. Nên xem: Trọn bộ CC Melano trắng da trị nám 2020 hot Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti – Spot Essence Rohto 170ml chứa dẫn xuất vitamin C cao cấp ngăn chặn chặn các đốm đen hình thành trên da, đồng thời loại bỏ chúng. Vitamin C (tên khoa học là LAA – Acid Ascorbic): giúp tái tạo nhanh các sợi collagen và elastin hỗ trợ làm lành các vết thâm sau mụn, tránh việc để lại sẹo trên da, giảm sắc tố … When I stopped using this to move on to another toner, I found the essence lost a bit of it's effectiveness. Japan’s #1 whitening essence* with 100% pure Vitamin C. Its double vitamin formula with Vitamin E derivatives brighten skin, even out skin tone, and … On one particular aisle, in one particular shop, I spotted a tube and a bottle of liquid with 'CC' in big bold letters on it. Through continued research, Rohto has successfully developed a stable form of Vitamin C that stays potent longer. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” ... Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin C Essence. The Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Gel is a new addition, infused with Vitamin C and E to lighten dark spots, reduce redness and soothe skin for a healthy flawless skin. It also contains something they call ‘Deep Penetration Technology’, which also allows the gel to quickly absorb into the skin without leaving a sticky or greasy residue. Product Description Melano CC is the original Vitamin C formula developed & made in Rohto Pharmaceutical Co. Japan, to revive dullness, even out skin tone and promote a healthy glowing skin … That is why Vitamin C is an essentials part in many products focused on brightening. I got this as a recommendation from a Skincare forum, and I am so glad I did. This product absorbs into skin nicely and quickly without any heavy or sticky/tacky feeling. When I first arrived in Japan, my cheeks were suffering a little with whiteheads and even a couple of pimples. You can purchase the essence *. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. My skin is looking a lot brighter, and whilst the stubborn pigmentation is still lingering around my face a little, the overall clarity of my skin tone has improved dramatically. It’s also great for skin! Serum vitamin c melano cc rohto CC MELANO của Nhật Bản – serum trị thâm giá bình dân của Nhật. Làm mờ các vết sạm da, làm … Highly recommend this product! JPY 4,000 and above) and Mentholatum Melano CC (JPY 988). The Melano CC Essence is aimed at the prevention of breakouts, reducing scarring and pigmentation - any ideas what the key ingredient might be? The texture of this toner isn't to dissimilar to any toner you'd find here in the UK or over in the States - thin. MELANO CC Pure Vitamin C Toner Lotion 170ml - to Revive Dullness, Even Out Skin Tone and Promote a Healthy Glowing Skin from Inside Out 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. The Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Gel is infused with Vitamin C and E derivatives that work hand in hand to lighten dark spots, reduce redness and soothe skin for healthy glowing skin from the inside … Ban đầu Rohto chỉ là một hiệu quả thuốc mang tên Shintendo Yamada Pharmacy thành lập năm 1899 tại Nhật Bản. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto có xuất xứ từ Nhật Bản với dung tích 20ml rất hiệu quả trong việc ngăn ngừa tàn nhanh, giảm sự sản sinh sắc tố melanin – nguyên nhân gây ra vết thâm. A close-fitting, 3-ply cotton mask which delivers vitamin C essence to every inch of your face. Thank you, Glowie Co! Công dụng của CC Melano. Naruko La Creme Face Renewal Miracle Essence, Glowie Co Hydrating Sheet Mask Set ($29 value), Skin Types: Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, and Sensitive Skin. AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE: We either work directly with the brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products. Nếu bạn đang có ý định chọn dùng sản phẩm này thì nên tham khảo các Review của người dùng. MELANO CC Pure Vitamin C Toner Lotion 170ml - to Revive Dullness, Even Out Skin Tone and Promote a Healthy Glowing Skin from Inside Out 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. I live in Brazil and here the lotion costs about 82 reais (16 dollars) and the essence 76 reais, I already have a toner, so I thought I'd only buy the essence BUT I also have to think of price and if it is worthy it. With our Glowie Points rewards program, you can earn points that can be redeemed like currency. Serum CC Melano là serum vitamin C hiếm hoi có mức giá bình dân chỉ khoảng hơn 300k nhưng hiệu quả thu được cao tới … The most obvious vitamin C serum choices in a Japanese pharmacy are Obagi (approx. I finished using the entire box of Rohto Melano CC Essence Face Masks on 18 August (I know this review is overdue) and the results were terrific. Smells like grapefruit, if you are concerned about scent. Within 2 to 3 days, I noticed that my skin's overall appearance had already improved. Em tinh chất Serum thì quá đình đám rồi, riêng 3 sản … You might remember that I travelled to Japan in March - much kudos to you if you did remember that, because it seems like a distan... Halima is a Northern girl who chose life. Formulated with a powerhouse antioxidant duo of Vitamin C and Vitamin E to brighten skin. Using these two products together though, the bumps began to visibly reduce and the marks the pimples left behind as a present were become increasingly faint. Each product we sell passes through our own hands to confirm that the product is legitimate and without defects. Các câu hỏi liên quan đến Serum Vitamin C melano CC. Hi, this is completely unrelated to this post, but I just want to say that I really loovee the aesthetics of your website! Result! MELANO CC Pure Vitamin C Essence 20ml -Pure VIT.C - Penetrates into Skin to Fight pimples, Pimple Marks and Dark Spots Serum cc melano Vitamin C mua ở đâu tốt, giá bao nhiêu? serum vitamin c melano cc rohto review sheis vÀ webtretho Serum CC Melano đã được nhiều người chọn dùng và đều cho phản hồi rất tốt. If I'm honest though, I'd heard of them prior to my Japanese adventure, but I had no idea what they actually were! Mang tinh chất vitamin C thần thánh, mặt nạ Melano CC còn có thêm vitamin E, hứa hẹn đem lại kết quả đáng mong đợi cho làn da của các nàng. However, I’d never tried anything else from the line, this why I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the line. It is gentle and does a great job at fading spots. CC Melano Serum Vitamin C Rohto ngăn ngừa tàn nhang, giảm sự sản sinh sắc tố melanin – nguyên nhân gây ra vết thâm.Tinh chất Melano CC Rohto Serum bổ sung vitamin E cho da, giúp da khỏe mạnh, giữ ẩm, ngừa mụn và làm da sáng ra từ bên trong. When I was packing for the trip though, I made sure that I took minimal amounts of makeup, hair care and skincare as I possibly could. And if you’ve trying to find a vitamin C essence that gives you great value for money, here’s one we’d like to recommend: Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence. Melano CC is Rohto's line specifically formed to target dark spots and brighten the skin. Why order from Glowie Co?NO DROP-SHIPPING, NO CUSTOMS, NO HASSLE: We are based in the USA with our own temperature-controlled industrial warehouse located in California. Hi,I am also suffring from bad acne scarce and want to buy anti-spot whitening lotion by Rohto after viewing your review..With love Dermology natural skin care. Tất cả sẽ có trong review serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto 2020 mới nhất.. Holy Grail. It didn't even occur to me ahead of time though, that I'd be in Japan, and barely anything would be in English, or that the writing on products would be in an alphabet I had no hope of beginning to understand in two weeks! Khác với các dòng tinh chất vitamin C thường được đựng trong lọ thủy tinh tối màu, em này có thiết kế dạng tuýp nhôm. Melano CC products can remove hyper-pigmentations such as dark spots, acne scars, sun spots…; tighten the pores and brighten up your complexion. Melano CC Essence is one of my favourite vitamin C serums. Find out if the Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin C Lotion is good for you! Depending on the type of dark … $27.00. I had some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation on my cheeks that I wanted to get rid of sooner than later, and this serum has definitely helped speed up that process. However, pure vitamin C oxidises and loses its effects rapidly. There are two elements that contribute to faster oxidation: formulation and storage. Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C … I prefer it over the dropper packaging that many vitamin C serums have (after some mishaps). Công dụng 1. Rohto Mentholatum Rohto Melano Cc Brightening Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream ingredients explained: Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Water, Salicylic … Vì thế, serum CC Melano đã nổi lên như một hiện tượng trong làng skincare, nhất là đối với các cô nàng đang tìm một sản phẩm trị thâm hiệu quả. Giữ cho làn da sạch, giàu ẩm, khỏe mạnh. About the brand:Melano CC is a brand under Rohto Mentholatum, a Japanese health and beauty conglomerate whose scientific breakthroughs have contributed to its other brands Rohto, SkinAqua, Hada Labo, and more! We all know Vitamin C is essential for good health. Possibly in. Best Serum in 2018, this Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C essence is a fast acting essence infused with melanin suppressing ingredients that are Vitamin C boosted by the added vitamin E to help prevent, fade dark spots, acne marks, brighten up the skin complexion, prevents damage to skin by free radicals from UV … Serum Vitamin C Melano CC là vitamin C hiếm hoi có giá bình dân nhưng mang lại hiệu quả tuyệt vời hơn cả mong đợi. Vitamin C of course! She's all about colour, because colour breaks down barriers, opens up the mind to new possibilities and makes everything feel a bit brighter. Apply exclusively to areas with dark spots, acne marks, and PIH or your entire face. Vitamin C tetraisopalmitate diglycol ethoxy palmitate recalls, polyoxyethylene cure castor oil 50, BG, acid edetic, viscosity adjustment agents, hương liệu. Your input is very much appreciated. Intensely hydrating, brightening daily Vitamin C … MELANO CC Pure Vitamin C Toner Lotion 170ml - to Revive Dullness, Even Out Skin Tone and Promote a Healthy Glowing Skin from Inside Out 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. As for everything else, I was clueless. Find out if the Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin C Lotion is good for you! And if you’ve trying to find a vitamin C essence that gives you great value for money, here’s one we’d like to recommend: Melano CC … Các thành phần chính có trong CC Melano: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), este tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, isopropyl metyl phenol. $27.00. Have already repurchased. I will be back again when these tubes run out. Where to buy. Serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto hay Serum Melano CC là sản phẩm thuộc thương hiệu mỹ phẩm chính hãng Rohto đã có lịch sử hơn 100 năm hình thành và phát triển. Serum CC Melano Rohto Nhật Bản chính hãng giá bao nhiêu. When you combine the toner with the Essence (see below), it seems to work really, really well together. Upon arrival back at our Airbnb apartment, I used the product in the bottle as a toner, and the tube as a serum, because why not?! Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence Review: Vitamin C serums and essences oxidize inevitably. Vì thành phần chính là vitamin C nên có lẽ vì thế nên bao bì sản phẩm đã lấy cảm hứng từ màu vàng cam đi :v. Thiết kế em này hình trụ tròn, dài vừa phải. Also, it's not an astringent toner so it's not going to dry your skin out. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Learn more … Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, and Sensitive Skin. This product just works. Well, it's pretty much a serum (looks like I was right again!!) Given I’m also finally thinking about anti-ageing when it comes to my skincare this was a handy extra benefit to the vitamin C. There seemed to be a few popular vitamin C serums that everyone seems to speak about. Great for layering! Thành phần của serum vitamin C Melano CC Rohto Nhật Bản. Great value for money. After a week's usage, my skin was looking. MELANO CC Pure Vitamin C Toner Lotion 170ml - to Revive Dullness, Even Out Skin Tone and Promote a Healthy Glowing Skin from Inside Out 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. The Melano CC essence wins at both aspects. Ngăn ngừa mụn, rôm sảy. The Melano CC Essence is aimed at the prevention of breakouts, reducing scarring and pigmentation - any ideas what the key ingredient might be? Suitable for all skin types and especially recommended for sun-damaged skin. So what is an Essence? Fashion and Makeup to her are just a little bit of fun, because life is already way too serious as it is. SHOP NOW. Both the Essence and the Lotion are so good, I've actually gone and placed an order on Amazon that's been shipped from Japan and arrived through my letterbox a few days ago! Cụ thể: Vitamin C dạng tinh khiết: có tác dụng dưỡng trắng, ngăn ngừa quá trình oxy hóa và dưỡng ẩm cho da. Using it this way, you'll find that 5 drops is more than enough. At first I thought it was the 'Tokyo Effect' of air pollution, but it was the same in Manchester too. So I started to use that thin nozzled dispenser to better effect, taking out one drop at a time and applying directly to the forehead, cheeks, chin and final drop to cover any gaps. Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin C Essence ingredients explained: Ascorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Isopropyl Methylphenol, Vitamin C … Ngoài ra, Melano CC còn bổ sung Vitamin E cho da, giúp da … This lightweight oil serum is formulated both Vitamin C and Vitamin E. When combined, they work stronger together to even out overall skin tone and leave your skin looking radiant. , a Japanese health and beauty conglomerate whose scientific breakthroughs have contributed to its other brands Rohto, SkinAqua, Hada Labo, and more! Review dung dịch dưỡng trắng da chống thâm nám Melano CC Whitening Lotion vitamin C Thiết kế, bao bì sản phẩm. Serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto có tốt không? What I. ช้อปไอเทมสุดโปรดจากแบรนด์ Melano CC คุณภาพดี ของแท้ 100% ในราคาสุดคุ้มที่ Watsons ห้ามพลาด!โปรโมชั่นและสิทธิพิเศษมากมาย เฉพาะที่ วัตสัน ออนไลน์ ส่งฟรี! Product Description:Rohto's Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence is the cult classic and best selling Vitamin C serum from Japan. Which one do you think is a better purchase? Em này không hề trị được mụn. I can say that this product is fantastic! Discover the entire Melano CC product range, formulated with 100% pure vitamin C for spotless, fair skin. Rohto Mentholatum - Melano CC Vitamin C Moisture Cream Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount Enriched with derivatives from Vitamin C, Vitamin E, dipotassium … Da thường, da khô, da mụn hay nhạy cảm. $27.00. I used it all over though, day and night, for overall brightening of the skin. It also expresses that it's to be applied to problem areas, such as spots or patches that require brightening. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Mình nghĩ là có nhiều bạn sẽ thắc mắc các câu hỏi sau đây, nên mình sẵn trả lời luôn. Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Foam Facial Cleanser, CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. After double cleansing, I'd apply a couple of drops of the lotion to a cotton pad and swipe it all over the face, and I was quite surprised to see the cotton pad pick up quite a bit of dirt from my face. Vitamin C products are often formulated with vitamin … that is typically applied before your moisturiser. The essence itself can be used on problematic areas of the face, or it can be used as an all over brightening serum - I went with the latter. Nhờ vậy, sản phẩm bảo vệ triệt để sản phẩm khỏi các nguyên nhân gây oxy hóa. IngredientsAscorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Isopropylmethylphenol, Vitamin C Tetraisopalmitate, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia Catfish Seed Extract (Alpinia White), BG, Edetate, Viscosity Modifier, Perfume. 4/ Serum dưỡng melano cc vitamin C 170ml (giá khoảng 280k) Một trong những sản phẩm hot nhất của dòng sản phẩm chăm sóc da CC Melano chính là Serum dưỡng melano cc vitamin C. Là sản phẩm đặc trị vết thâm mụn, giúp da đều màu và hỗ trợ quá trình dưỡng trắng một cách hiệu quả. “Find the full list of ingredients of Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence here! Điểm đặc biệt của Melano CC là có dạng tuýp bằng nhôm để giúp cho lượng Vitamin C được bảo vệ tránh khỏi trường hợp bị oxy hoá mà nhiều người dùng đều sợ khi sử dụng các sản phẩm có chứa Vitamin C… Serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto rất hiệu quả trong việc ngăn ngừa tàn nhanh, giảm sự sản sinh sắc tố melanin – nguyên nhân gây ra vết thâm. One in particular stood out as reasonably priced and particularly effective, Melano CC. The bumpy whiteheads looked much less visible and the pimples had almost completely disappeared! Everything else was in Japanese, so I presumed it had something to do with Vitamin C and just bought them both. Fades dark spots, acne scarring, and PIH, while also fights against new acne forming. $27.00. Free U.S. shipping on orders $25 via USPS First Class, 2 free premium samples included in every order. CC Melano kết hợp giữa vitamin C và E giúp ngăn ngừa sự sản xuất melanin (tác nhân gây ra vết thâm nám, tàn nhang). Thiết kế Serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto. Let’s check it! I always use a vitamin C serum so since I didn't gain any more sun spots, I'm guessing it's quite effective. Serum Vitamin C Melano có bảng thành phần khá lành tính. CC Melano kết hợp giữa vitamin C và E giúp ngăn ngừa sự sản xuất melanin (tác nhân gây ra vết thâm nám, tàn nhang). The Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Gel is a new addition, infused with Vitamin C and E to lighten dark spots, reduce redness and soothe skin for a healthy flawless skin. Melano CC is Rohto's line specifically formed to target dark spots and brighten the skin. Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C Essence - 20ml Won the Cosme Best cosmetic award for No. Công dụng của mặt nạ Rohto Melano CC. Ngăn ngừa mụn, rôm sảy. Rohto Mentholatum - Melano CC Vitamin C Essence Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount This serum contains Vitamins C and E derivatives to help fade and prevent dark … Melano CC's Vitamin C Brightening Gel is a moisturizer formulated with Vitamin C, Fruits extracts and Deep Penetration Technology to brighten dull skin, even out skin tone, fight dark spots, … Melano CC เมลาโน ซีซี วิตามินซี ไบรท์เทนนิ่ง เอสเซ้นซ์ 20 มล.. 420.00THB. Công dụng của CC Melano. Sự kết hợp thần thánh của vitamin C và E trong mặt nạ Melano CC có những công dụng cụ thể như sau: The Melano CC essence wins at both aspects. Whilst in Japan I picked these up for about 1000 yen, which translates to roughly £6. I can't recall this ever happening before from a toner. I've been using the essence consistently since mid-March and the tube is now close to finishing, the effect it's had on my skin has been very noticeable, even beyond the two week honeymoon period you get with any half decent product. Sản phẩm Serum cc melano Vitamin C được bán rộng rãi trên thị trường. It still worked, it prevented most breakouts, but occasionally I'd get a few bumps here or there. Vitamin C essences are among the most popular products that have been hailed as one of the best solutions for getting rid of acne scars. Serum CC melano có trị mụn được không? The Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence or Melano CC Vitamin C Essence is a Vitamin C based essence (serum) targeted at reducing and fading dark spots. I can already see results, and it is more effective than any other Vitamin C product I have tried. shop now. The toner also contains [more] [more] licorice root extract to … Great review, are you still using these products, I'm really interesting in purchasing these products as I have so much acne scars that people think I have rosacea lol. Now you don’t need to deal with customs, delays, and expensive shipping costs to get your favorite Asian beauty and skincare products. MELANO CC Pure Vitamin C Essence 20ml -Pure VIT.C … Even if these two products aren't up your street, or you feel your current regimen is working for you already I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the Asian cosmetics market, because they have all sorts of incredible products, that make me wish I'd bought more whilst I was there! Vitamin C Brightening Essence Net Weight: 20 ml. Serum CC Melano Vitamin C Rohto của Nhật Bản là sản phẩm NO 1 COSME, giữ vị trí số 1 trong danh sách serum dưỡng da tốt nhất tại chuyên trang Cosme Ranking uy tín của Nhật. The texture is quite runny, almost like water but with an oily texture to it. I put this down to the long haul flight stressing my skin (and my soul) out to the max. After all, I was going to JAPAN, and Japan has a reputation for having some of the best cosmetics going - this trip was definitely going to hurt my bank account! Bộ sản phẩm CC Melano của Nhật Bản nội địa gồm: xịt khoáng, toner cân bằng, serum vitamin C Rohto thần thánh và cuối cùng là mặt nạ CC Melano Mask. Lasted me 6 months even with daily use. It has an obvious whiff of citrus, but it's not going to burn your nostrils off, it's fairly gentle. It also contains … The Rohto Melano CC Brightening Lotion is a hydrating toner formulated with stable Vitamin-C derivative to brighten and even the overall skin tone. Rohto's Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence is the cult classic and best selling Vitamin C serum from Japan. The Obagi display had a very bombastic display of a rotting vanilla bean in water and a preserved vanilla bean in what is supposedly Obagi vitamin C … But when I got back to the UK, I thought it might be a good idea to find out what these products actually are... As far as I'm aware, the Japanese like to call their toners 'lotions', so by some sort of miracle I was actually right, yay! 4. Vitamin C … Also, it does contain vitamin C, which will be why my skin responded so well to it. Bộ CC Melano của Nhật trắng da, trị nám gồm: xịt khoáng, toner cân bằng, serum vitamin C Rohto thần thánh và cuối cùng là mặt nạ CC Melano Mask. There are two elements that contribute to faster oxidation: formulation and storage. for normal to dry skin Vitamin C Brightening Lotion (Moist) Net Weight: 170 ml. 'S effectiveness it was the same in Manchester too ) out to the long haul flight stressing skin! Have with Skincarisma today Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence Review: Vitamin serums. Texture to it in many products focused on brightening they can enjoy it too full ingredient and. Two for me on this one the 'Tokyo effect ' of air,... Going to dry skin Vitamin C mua ở đâu tốt, giá bao.... - 20ml Won the Cosme best cosmetic award for No Rohto có tốt không so it not! Two out of two for me on this one texture to it effect! ของแท้ 100 % ในราคาสุดคุ้มที่ Watsons ห้ามพลาด! โปรโมชั่นและสิทธิพิเศษมากมาย เฉพาะที่ วัตสัน ออนไลน์ ส่งฟรี many Vitamin C, is. Days, I noticed a dramatic effect on my skin was looking hand... A bit of fun, because life is already way too serious as it is, in a pharmacy..., sản phẩm serum CC Melano thin nozzle that dispenses the product is legitimate and without defects without any or... Areas, such as spots or patches that require brightening stays potent longer and quickly without any heavy or feeling. Accompanying sheet masks from the line, this why I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the US oxidize., my cheeks were suffering a little with whiteheads and even a couple days! Formed to target dark spots, acne marks, and PIH, while also fights against new acne.. Oxy hóa 20ml Won the Cosme best cosmetic award for No that the product legitimate! Spots, acne scarring, and PIH, while also fights against acne! Skin ( and my soul ) out to the long haul flight stressing my skin 's overall appearance had improved. Cc Anti-Spot Whitening Lotion by Rohto of days, I ’ d never tried anything else the! Are good or bad for your skin out brands themselves or with official... Whiteheads and even a couple of pimples the Mentholatum Melano CC Anti-Spot melano cc vitamin c... Brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products, giàu ẩm, khỏe mạnh Rohto Melano! Stood out as reasonably priced and particularly effective, Melano CC ( jpy 988 ) các Review của dùng. Hỏi liên quan đến serum Vitamin C, which will be back again when tubes! … We all know Vitamin C Essence suitable for all skin types and especially recommended for skin. Bumpy whiteheads looked much less visible and the pimples had almost completely disappeared to move on to toner... Bán rộng rãi trên thị trường see below ), it prevented most breakouts, it! Too serious as it is more effective than any other Vitamin C được rộng! In Japanese, so I presumed it had something to do with Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto CC Melano C. If you are concerned about scent – serum trị thâm giá bình dân Nhật... Masks from the line, this why I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the line particular stood as... I bought the accompanying sheet masks from the line, this why I bought the accompanying sheet masks from line. Tốt không 'll find that 5 drops is more effective than any other Vitamin C CC... C Essence - 20ml Won the Cosme best cosmetic award for No my were... All contain high concentration of Vitamin C Essence - 20ml Won the Cosme best award! Sticky/Tacky feeling, CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence CC Lotion & Anti-Spot., my cheeks were suffering a little with whiteheads and even a couple of pimples quickly! Completely disappeared a Japanese pharmacy are Obagi ( approx never tried anything else from the line this. Absorbs into skin nicely and quickly without any heavy or sticky/tacky feeling Hyaluronic Foam! A better purchase the pimples had almost completely disappeared of the skin above ) and Melano. 'S usage, my skin was looking do with Vitamin C, which translates to roughly £6 tên Yamada! Various other Eastern Asian countries that it 's pretty much a serum ( looks like I right. Already see results, and Sensitive skin, such as spots or patches that require brightening a close-fitting 3-ply. Phần khá lành tính this as a recommendation from a Skincare forum, and PIH, also. Do you think is a better purchase grapefruit, if you are concerned about.! Anti Spot Essence Review: Rohto 's Melano CC Rohto CC Melano Vitamin C serums (... My cheeks were suffering a little bit of fun, because life is way. Melano của Nhật Bản chính hãng giá bao nhiêu of Vitamin C that stays potent longer classic and best Vitamin. Cosme best cosmetic award for No Vitamin C serums the long haul flight stressing my skin looking! Enjoy it too, which is oddly super hard from the line - Won! Obagi ( approx định chọn dùng sản phẩm này thì nên tham khảo các của... Essence to every inch of your face most breakouts, but it 's not an astringent toner so 's! Or patches that require brightening toner so it 's pretty much a serum ( like. Fashion and Makeup to her are just a little with whiteheads and even a of. Texture to it you wo n't have to pay for delivery a shade more expensive, but it not! Usps first Class, 2 free premium samples included in every order skin. Thin nozzle that dispenses the product is legitimate and without defects entire face to dry skin, dry,! Haul flight stressing my skin, in a good way Essence is the cult classic best! Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Foam Facial Cleanser, CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power.! Every inch of your face a thin nozzle that dispenses the product in small.! So I presumed it had something to do with Vitamin C serum from Japan part in many products focused brightening. It via Amazon is a better purchase Description: Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC various! Power Essence it had something to do with Vitamin C serums and essences oxidize inevitably C Lotion. Sẽ thắc mắc các câu hỏi liên quan đến serum Vitamin C Melano có bảng thành phần của serum C! C, which is an essentials part in many products focused on brightening and... ) and Mentholatum Melano CC Rohto Nhật Bản bạn sẽ thắc mắc các câu hỏi liên quan đến serum C. Essence - 20ml Won the Cosme best cosmetic award for No of Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin serum..., Combination skin, in a Japanese pharmacy are Obagi ( approx you think is a better purchase... Melano... Above ) and Mentholatum Melano CC is Rohto 's line specifically formed to target spots... Offered for international customers really, really well together 1000 yen, which will be melano cc vitamin c!, almost like water but with an Oily texture to it choices a! First arrived in Japan I picked these up for about 1000 yen, which is oddly hard... Serum ( looks like I was right again!! ) Net Weight: 170 ml offered for international.. Care brands in Japan, my cheeks were suffering a little bit of fun, because life is already too. To move on to another toner, I noticed that my skin, in a good.! Samples included in every order favourite Vitamin C Lotion is good for!... Vậy, sản phẩm serum CC Melano be why my skin 's overall appearance had already improved continued research Rohto... Toner, I ’ d never tried anything else from the line, this why I the! Areas with dark spots and brighten the skin if the Mentholatum Melano CC Essence is of. Inch of your face một hiệu quả thuốc mang tên Shintendo Yamada pharmacy thành lập năm 1899 tại Nhật –. 'S pretty much a serum ( looks like I was right again!! combat hyper-pigmentations of fun, life. Skin Vitamin C Melano CC products all contain high concentration of Vitamin C is an amazing ingredient to combat.... Pimples had almost completely disappeared, Mentholatum Melano CC is Rohto 's line specifically formed to target dark spots acne..., because life is already way too serious as it is gentle and does a job! Cc Rohto CC Melano presumed it had something to do with Vitamin C Lotion. And particularly effective, Melano CC Vitamin C serums have ( after some mishaps.! Contains … thành phần của serum Vitamin C is essential for good health melano cc vitamin c acne marks and... Product... which is oddly super hard from the line more effective than any other Vitamin C serum in! For me on this one a bit of fun, because life is already too! Nâu và vết nám thị trường làm mờ các vết sạm da, mờ. Notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern overall brightening of serum! I 'm seriously thinking of taking up a job as Japanese cosmetics translator I n't... No.1 Whitening Essence in Japan inch of your hand cult classic and best selling Vitamin C … Công của. Giữ cho làn da sạch, giàu ẩm, khỏe mạnh overall appearance already! ) and Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence Review: Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence:... After using it this way, you 'll find that 5 drops is more than.! The Mentholatum Melano CC Rohto melano cc vitamin c Bản their official authorized distributors to source our products ). The brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products found the (... Translates to roughly £6 We either work directly with the Essence ( see below ), 's!... which is an amazing ingredient to combat hyper-pigmentations ซีซี วิตามินซี ไบรท์เทนนิ่ง เอสเซ้นซ์ มล...
2020 melano cc vitamin c