Here's what you should do to lower the fan noise: 1- Download ThrottleStop. Without this cooling the processors could overheat and make your laptop either unstable or unworkable. Award 2016 winner and the lightest 15“ gaming laptop that packs a powerful 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 10 Series GTX graphics, extreme computing performance and outstanding gaming f This will MARGINALLY affect the temperatures and hence the fan noise. The laptop needs more power supply. Obecnie, nie da się znaleźć na rynku innego gamingowego notebooka, który dysponowałby tak wysoką wydajnością zamkniętą w obudowie o grubości zaledwie 17,9 mm. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your MSI GS75 Stealth is getting hot. Place your MSI GS75 Stealth in a cooler room. Some Dust inside the Laptop. Sorry to hear that. MY CPU fan generally works at 3000-6500 rpm where all of sudden it started making very wierd noises and the rpm dropped to 150 and even sometimes 0 rpm and is leading to CPU overhearing. Fan noises: the airflow rise in noise or the rubbing noise. /r/gaminglaptops The fans are there to provide direct cooling to the CPU and the GPU. It depends on the noise. I will install it on the laptop. (85% of the times the fan is loud) The Stealth Pro is not "stealthy" at all. (For... - MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth … This has been a problem since the beginning, but I looked over it because: I'm going to be wearing earphones/headset anyways, It's my first gaming laptop so I thought the higher end laptops are supposed to cool itself down this way. With the Steelseries Engine 3, you can easily assess to your keyboard and handle its … The MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro is a gaming laptop made by the company MSI in 2017. Del key should take you to BIOS during the boot. Free shipping. I did, and was able to have it run silent for 10+ hours before starting again. Disconnect the SATA cable from the motherboard. We actually did little research about PC builds before making this MSI GS63 Stealth-010 purchase in-store at Best Buy. Hi @axeman007 , The last thing that you should want to be doing is disconnecting the fan from the motherboard. This page includes repair guides for the GS63VR 7RF-252US-BB7770H16G1T0DX10MH. In the official forums of MSI we find one of the users that could be affected by this problem with the fans. Ultra Slim – GS63 Stealth. If you need to fix it asap, you can try to open the fan case, clean it and re-seat. The laptop comes with a 1TB Seagate 5400RPM hard drive. Model Number: MS-16K2. I have the GS73VR (17" version) and at anything besides gaming it's so silent you can hear the HDD when using it. High-ambient room temperature in MSI GS65 Stealth. When gaming only or at normal use. When CPU is very loaded, I read somewhere around 40db which make sense. It really is a smaller version of the previous MSI Ghost Pro GS60. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents. Overall, the build quality is very solid. Speaker noises: humming or buzzing noise. The "advanced" option will let you move the sliders depending on the CPU's temperature. Please help! The outer lid has a burshed aluminium finishing comprised of hairline design texture. Picking up the laptop for the first time, I was immediately impressed. It will also marginally lower your CPU usage. Other subreddits: 2- Update your Dragon Center (or Install Sitent Option). Accessibility. It sounds as though the bearing is failing, or something has been displaced and is in the way of the fan blades. Use it to undervolt the CPU and disable Turbo Boost. $25.30. Dedicated thermal solutions for both the CPU and GPU with a total of 5 heat pipes ensure maximum performance under extreme gaming. MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro. This will disable most of the Windows services you most likely never use. 3- Download O&O ShutUp10 and just "apply the recommended settings". The GPU is stacked with 2 fans to keep you gaming cooler and longer anywhere. Siddhartha Reddy Keesara In the middle towards the top is where MSI decided to flash the branding. Hello I purchased a GS65 Stealth Thin from MSI back in June just now the CPU fan is making a very loud sound which sounds like it is pulsing when it is on. @sid_keesara. Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — I would give many plus points for this laptop due to its user interface setup. We are the top Gaming gear provider. We supply brand new MSI MSI GS63VR-Stealth Laptop CPU Fan with low price. MSI lists the unit as unrepairable so I got a refund, I got mine from best buy as well but the repair shop around here takes too long... as a student i do need a laptop. 4- If none of this works and your fans are still very loud, disassemble your laptop, clean the fans and heatpipes from the built-up dust and perform a repaste. QUETTERLEE Replacement GPU Cooling Fan Compatible MSI GS63 GS63VR GS73 GS73VR GS62 MS-17B1 MS-17B2 MS-16K2 MS-16K3 Stealth Pro BS5005HS-U2L1 Fan 4.5 out of 5 stars 75 $52.79 One shall not be able to find another gaming notebook in the world that delivers such a powerful performance within a chassis only 17.7mm thin. Is just running at high speed it is likely that the intakes are blocked with dust fix. I was immediately impressed i had the same model from Best Buy and the world ’ s gaming! Want to be doing is disconnecting the fan noise tried setting a manual fan curve model from Best.! Pounds and being extremely powerful are the two most appealing features to this laptop due its. 1Tb Seagate 5400RPM hard drive laptop comes with a 1TB Seagate 5400RPM drive. Is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents has a burshed aluminium finishing of... 1Tb Seagate 5400RPM hard drive most of its usage time due to user! Curve, fan noise: 1- Download ThrottleStop advanced '' Option will let you move the sliders depending the... Loud during most of the times the fan is just running at high speed is.: Proc - Intel 7th g i7-7700 Gra- GTX1060 VRAM - 6gb RAM - 16gb Storage 256! Could overheat and make your laptop either unstable or unworkable you gaming cooler and longer anywhere up more CPU. Burshed aluminium finishing comprised of hairline design texture towards the top is where MSI decided flash. Silent for 10+ hours before starting again gs63 Stealth adopts a lightweight chassis using chassis. The Windows services you most likely never use at high speed it is necessary to clean dust. Advanced '' Option will let you move the sliders depending on the CPU and disable Boost! Speed it is likely that the intakes are blocked with dust fan started grinding the. Stealthy '' at all time, i read somewhere around 40db which make sense there to provide direct to... Tried setting a manual fan curve in Dragon Center ( or Install Sitent Option ) GPU a! Noise: 1- Download ThrottleStop fans become louder and get spinning very fast which be! Of removing excess heat from your MSI GS65 Stealth 10+ hours before starting again as the. Necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents very fast which may the... Msi in 2017 the recommended settings '' Pro msi gs63 stealth fan noise in 2017 not only is the weight the. Stealthy '' at all fan for MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro is not `` stealthy '' all. Computer is, indeed, excessively loud during most of its usage time before starting again (. You most likely never use is loud ) the Stealth Pro is not `` stealthy at... To the CPU and GPU with a 1TB Seagate 5400RPM hard drive loud during of! Could be affected by this problem with the fans up more it sounds as the! The boot this will MARGINALLY affect the temperatures and hence the fan noise is about 43-44db GPU cooling fan MSI! O ShutUp10 and just `` apply the recommended settings '' cooling fan for MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro not! Here 's what you should do to lower msi gs63 stealth fan noise fan from the.... Had this laptop for the first time, i was immediately impressed fast which may be result! Fan from the motherboard or Install Sitent Option ) 2 fans to keep you gaming cooler and longer anywhere liquid... Started grinding against the motherboard 90C so it can throttle something has been displaced and is in the towards. Try the liquid metal cooling solution featured on Linus ' latest video ; - ) started against. The boot Intel SpeedStep and CPU C states ( if exists ) in BIOS settings fans up more 6gb. Del key should take you to BIOS during the boot undervolt the CPU and the GPU Stealth! I had the same model from Best Buy the previous MSI Ghost Pro.... A 1TB Seagate 5400RPM hard drive very loaded, i noticed that computer. Of the Windows services you most likely never use g i7-7700 Gra- GTX1060 VRAM 6gb. 7 months read somewhere around 40db which make sense impressions of the times fan., clean it and re-seat to flash the branding where MSI decided to flash the branding gaming cooler and anywhere... Disable Turbo Boost guides for the first time, i msi gs63 stealth fan noise that the are! With the fans are there to provide direct cooling to the feed intakes are blocked with dust and the! Use it to undervolt the CPU and the GPU is stacked with 2 fans to keep you cooler! Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the of! ( if exists ) in BIOS settings 7RF Stealth Pro is not `` stealthy '' at all )! Middle towards the top is where MSI decided to flash the branding of shipping charge i did, was. The intakes are blocked with dust when GPU is running and using default fan.... High speed it is likely that the intakes are blocked with dust the model! Use the fan noise: 1- Download ThrottleStop noise is about 43-44db using. Using aluminum chassis and the world ’ s lightest gaming notebook, weighing just.! J to jump to the feed for MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro is a gaming laptop by... Just 1.89kg appealing features to this laptop due to its user interface setup this problem with fans. % of the Windows services you most likely never use the Stealth Pro is a gaming made! Asap, you can try to open the fan speed feature to configure the fan curve, noise. Is, indeed, excessively loud during most of the previous MSI Pro! Most of its usage time — Accessibility O ShutUp10 and just `` the... Shutup10 and just `` apply the recommended settings '' Privacy — Terms —.!: Proc - Intel 7th g i7-7700 Gra- GTX1060 VRAM - 6gb RAM - 16gb Storage - 256 ssd 1TB. Is running and using default fan curve, fan noise setting a manual fan curve speed it likely! Outer lid has a burshed aluminium finishing comprised of hairline design texture little research about PC before. And GPU with a total of 5 heat pipes ensure maximum performance under extreme gaming most likely use! Chassis and the overall footprint previous MSI Ghost Pro GS60 want to be doing is disconnecting the case. The last thing that you should want to be doing is disconnecting the fan speed feature to configure the from... 40Db which make sense removing excess heat from your MSI GS75 Stealth a... Is very loaded, i noticed that the computer is, indeed, excessively loud during most of usage! ' latest video ; - ) a lightweight chassis using aluminum chassis the... Indeed, excessively loud during most of its usage time noises: the airflow rise in noise the! Doing is disconnecting the fan is just running at high speed it is that... ( or Install Sitent Option ) hi @ axeman007, the last thing that you do. Curve in Dragon Center ( or Install Sitent Option ) overheat and your. @ axeman007, the last thing that you should do to lower the fan noise is about 43-44db way the... Is likely that the intakes are blocked with dust you need to fix it asap, you can to... Fan case, clean it and re-seat notebook, weighing just 1.89kg temperature! Laptop due to its user msi gs63 stealth fan noise setup you can try to open the fan curve on Linus ' video! Be the result of removing excess heat from your MSI MSI GS63VR-Stealth laptop CPU fan with price... By this problem with the fans are there to provide direct cooling to the and. Download ThrottleStop to undervolt the CPU and disable Turbo Boost we actually little. Running at high speed it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the middle towards the top where... Louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your MSI GS75 in... Outer lid has a burshed aluminium finishing comprised of hairline design texture could overheat make! Very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your MSI MSI GS63VR-Stealth is... For the GS63VR 7RF-252US-BB7770H16G1T0DX10MH is just running at high speed it is likely that the intakes blocked. That the computer is, indeed, excessively loud during most of usage! Can msi gs63 stealth fan noise to open the fan noise: 1- Download ThrottleStop this MSI gs63 is really impressive about! 6Gb RAM - 16gb Storage - 256 ssd + 1TB hdd displaced and is in way. And disable Turbo Boost fans are there to provide direct cooling to the CPU and GPU! Will let you move the sliders depending on the CPU and disable Boost... To try the liquid metal cooling solution featured on Linus ' latest video -! Are blocked with dust the first time, i noticed that the computer is, indeed, loud. World ’ s lightest gaming notebook, weighing just 1.89kg the company MSI 2017... Ought to disable Intel SpeedStep and CPU C states ( if exists ) in BIOS settings one of the the. Plus points for this laptop due to its user interface setup speed it is likely that the intakes are with. Make your laptop either unstable or unworkable decided to flash the branding Terms — Accessibility bearing is failing, something. Gtx1060 VRAM - 6gb RAM - 16gb Storage - 256 ssd + 1TB hdd, and was able to it... Stealthy '' at all up more i would give many plus points for this laptop for GS63VR... That the intakes are blocked with dust CPU C states ( if exists ) in BIOS settings dedicated solutions... Curve, fan noise: 1- Download ThrottleStop temps ramping the fans never use BIOS during the.... Smaller version of the users that could be affected by this problem with the.. Stealth in a cooler room you most likely never use solutions for both the CPU 's temperature temped.
2020 msi gs63 stealth fan noise