The people are moving a long distance move and had to part with it. It features two burners and the lid locks for safe transportation. It rests on the side rail. About the Nexgrill 5-Burner Gas Grill. I have had several grills in the past and never experienced the frequency of the grill catching fire as much as this one does. $199.00 ... Nexgrill Natural Gas … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner at Amazon.com. We looked at propane grills with a variety of burners, grate materials, and sizes that are freestanding. I will continue to buy more grills. You … Betty Gold earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Studies and Nutrition from New York University, and prior to joining Good Housekeeping, she worked with the James Beard Foundation and other leading food media brands like Bon Appétit, Food Network Magazine, and The Martha Stewart Show. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Nexgrill 720-0925P (Home Depot) grill. Nexgrill. We can definitely take a look at your grill to see if there are any irregularities. Portable: no. Unsubscribe at any time. All gleaming stainless steel, the NexGrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill is practically a steal for its price. It works really good and it has a lot of function and features. Hello David, this is Roland with Nexgrill Industries. I am glad that we were able to connect and work together to resolve the issue with your grill. Just keep your metal grilling tools away, because they will scratch off the coating. First time I used it, it operated flawlessly. Keeping the grill clean is a big way to prevent flare ups. It certainly has a lot of knobs on the control panel. You can not go wrong using. We know very well the impact that covid19 can have on a company and we are trying very very hard to get to every single one of our customers. Cost for some of its most popular models include: Nexgrill sells gas grills in a wide variety of styles, making it easy for homeowners to find a good grill for their needs and budget. Turning this grill on is as easy as “lighting” your kitchen stove, though we noted that it heats a bit unevenly. I absolutely love the searing plates. Review Rating. Propane grills utilize portable tanks of fuel that are manually filled, while natural gas grills burn fuel that is delivered via a hard-plumbed gas line. The grill I bought is a year old. Weber and NexGrill are among the best grills … I purchased this grill on 6/22 and it was delivered in 6/28. Hello Yolanda, I am sorry you are having this issue. Plus, they heat up quickly and are relatively easy to clean compared to charcoal grills. The Weber Spirit II E-310 is the best gas grill for most people, offering an unrivaled combination of top-notch grilling performance, a versatile three-burner design, durability, and an … If you are new to grilling and are looking for good value and functionality, this highly popular Char-Broil gas grill is your go-to. We were impressed with the NexGrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill, which for about $300 performed as well as more expensive grills. I went to the Nexgrill website and tried to buy the universal rotisserie but they were sold out. Be the first one to find this review helpful, Two-burner propane gas grill in black with griddle top: $219, Three-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $199, Four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors: $299, Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $369, Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with ceramic searing side burner and ceramic rotisserie burner: $662. Picked it up today. Grab the propane: Most of our top-rated grills are under $300! In our charcoal grill test, coals were easy to add and spread out thanks to the flavor drawer that spreads across the entire cooking surface. Nexgrill Gas Grill’s designs are straightforward, modern and sleek. Hello Terry, thank you for reviewing our grill. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. The E-310 can be purchased as either a propane grill or a natural gas grill. I can also easily find the parts just in case I need to replace something. I really love my Nexgrill and there is not any anything that I don't like or have anything bad to say about it. For a small table-top grill it has two burners so you can have more selection of what and where to cook. Cooking space: 653 square inches. … The Best 25 Christmas Decorations You Can Buy, 40 Gifts That Are Sure to Warm Grandma's Heart, 40 Gorgeous Gifts for the Best Sister Ever, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Consequently, I went through the same procedure again of disconnecting the tank and allowing the grill to bleed out any gas in the lines. I noticed a few other reviews had the same comments. The burners on the Nexgrill look a little heavier. had perfect grill marks. I've called them 7x and am always promised a call back from a technician but that never happens. The Nexgrill 5-burner gas grill is a reasonably-priced grill … The twin burners on the Nexgrill … Please contact us directly at wecar@nexgrill.com so we can look further into this issue. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Based on heat output, Nexgrill is the winner with a total of 28,000 BTUs against Weber’s 26500 BTUs. During the special event sale, you can easily find them for about $450, and … Comparing heat output, durability, technology, consistency and performance, design, cleaning ease, etc, one can make an informed choice on the type of grill to buy. I bought this to replace my Weber model that I gave away. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. All Rights Reserved. This updated version comes with a side burner and a separate sear station (with its own burner) that produces an additional 9,000 BTUs for perfectly seared steaks. The grill is large and sturdy, but light enough to move around. Easy to use: You only have to turn on the burners and preheat the grill … Stainless steel will have that reaction to heat. The Nexgrill Evolution 2-burner propane gas grill is a petite griller. Weber makes the same model with a natural gas hook-up., too, Related: We Reviewed Every Type of Outdoor Grill: Here Are Our Top Picks. VERY frustrating and disappointing. Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. The second time it would only heat to 410 degrees. These grills run on propane, but most are able to be converted for use with natural gas if you already have a gas line in your home. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our The price is great and the products lasts a very long time. The same model is available with a natural gas hook-up. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. For steaks, burgers or pizza, you want the gas grill to reach at least 500ºF. My son bought it for me a year and a half ago. In the same vein, the summation of cooking space is the same, but Weber has a sophisticated, sleek design, unlike Nexgrill. The company offers a variety of features and styles that let you customize your grill to fit the needs and wants of a grill master. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill. You don’t need too much space to use and store this unit. With virtually no smoking or flare-ups, this model grills up a London broil that’s crusty on the outside, and juicy and medium rare on the inside. Please choose a rating. Reviewers claim that it gets very hot (perfect for searing) and it is “powerful compared to its size”. For backyard parties, load it up with 28 burgers. You can say that Weber wins the design contest. In our gas grill test, both steak and chicken came out very juicy and evenly cooked. I have a 4 burner NexGrill. Here's what to think about: These are your two options to fire up a gas grill. It features a side burner, stainless steel doors beneath to keep the propane gas tank out of sight, and a generous warming rack to keep your buns toasty while the burgers finish cooking. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. The stainless steel exterior just needs a quick spray with the water hose and it's ready to go. I'm not very happy that I will have to go through this same procedure every time I want to use the grill. Description and Specs All in all, the Nexgrill 4-Burner at Home Depot is typical of a lot of the gas grills … Is it possible to send me pictures of the damaged parts so I can verify them and send them out asap. Thanks -Nexgrill. I have made a lot of fun and easy, quick meals using it. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills? Some grills come with adapter kits, some sell them as options, and some just cannot be adapted. The grill looks cheap. The only problem is that the top discolours from the heat. If anything happens to this grill I will buy a brand new one if this model is still available. It seared steak well and quickly, and made juicy chicken thighs with no flare-ups. More Ways to Filter. The Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliance Lab evaluated over a dozen gas grills to find the best grills that are easy to use and clean, heat evenly, get hot enough to sear burgers without burning them, and create minimal flare-ups and smoke. Nexgrill. I think my Nexgrill is a beautiful grill because of the design and especially because of the color (mocha), which matches our patio furniture. When you're hitting the campground for the weekend, this compact mini folds up for easy trekking, but can handle 16 big burgers and has two side tables. Unfortunately, the Nexgrill 4-Burner Model# 720-0830H Gas Grill is lightweight from top to bottom, and that means a product that simply isn't built to last. I bought this grill used. I've spent more than 2 1/2 hours on the phone, on hold, in endless loops between the parts department & customer service, I've sent emails. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Nexgrill 720-0830H (Home Depot) grill. Then I received 2 random parts in the mail - not what I needed. The newest regulator lasted through one dinner and was out again the 2nd time we fired up the grill. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. If you like to smoke or grill foods that need to be cooked low and slow (briskets, pork shoulders, or ribs), your gas grill should go down to 200ºF. These are our picks for the best gas grills you can buy in 2020: Best Overall Gas Grill: Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Propane Gas GrillBest Value Gas Grill: Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas GrillBest Gas Grill for Beginners: Char-Broil Performance Series 5-Burner Gas GrillBest Portable Gas Grill: Napoleon TravelQ 285X Portable Propane Gas GrillBest Tabletop Gas Grill: Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane GrillBest Gas Grill for Large Cookouts: Kenmore Elite 4-Burner Propane Gas GrillBest Gas Grill for Professionals: Weber Genesis II E-310 Gas GrillBest Gas/Charcoal Combination Grill: Char-Griller Flavor Pro 4-Burner Gas Grill. This company doesn’t care about its customers. However, when I used the grill again the same problem occurred that kept it from getting hot enough. (ref)Let’s compare some of the other featu… Subscription Eligible. It basically measures the amount of heat output. I want to make sure we send you the correct parts. For those looking for a cost-effective grill that is better than an entry-level model, Nexgrill is a solid option. We fired it up right away. No one tests grills like we do. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … WE have now placed the order and expedited shipping so you will have the pats by the end of the week. We are sorry again for our lack of follow up. Other versions of Nexgrill Evolution 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill Nexgrill Evolution 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill. If anyone at this company ever returned a call as promised or listened to the problem, I'm sure I'd be able to review the actual product by now. Possibly the heat plates are too close to the grilling surface. We love that the easily removable grease drip tray is deeply set, far away from the flames and grates, preventing unnecessary flare-ups and smoke. The name says it all. Nexgrill has a wide range of options and price points for its grills, with basic models starting at $199 and deluxe models priced at up to $662. The grill has infrared grates that prevent the flames from popping up and burning the meat. But I can't. Weber still makes kettle grills in addition to gas, electric and portable grills and accessories. Hello Sharon Menzel, I am sorry this has happened. It’s that time of year to grill and eat big. The Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill gets pretty good customer ratings and it’s available for a nice budget price of around $200, but we weren’t too thrilled with it. The grill has a 1 year warranty they won’t honor less than 30 days later. Hello Natasha, you might be experiencing pressure issues, Please try the regulator reset below: 1. It was also very easy to put together with very thorough step by step instructions and clear illustrations. You can use either a full-size or one-pound tank and turning on the burners is as easy as lighting a gas range. We are barely one year in and unable to return the grill. It overcooks the food on one side then undercooks some food on the other side. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. The Char-Griller Flavor Pro offers the ease of gas plus the option of using charcoal or wood pellets when the desire strikes – yes, that means you can use it to smoke, too! Happy Grilling from all of us at Nexgrill! It features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that not only retain heat well, but they are easy to clean and will not rust. This replaced a Charbroil that I liked a lot. There’s nothing particularly wrong with it. Weber Spirit II E-310: Best gas grill for easy ignition. The temperature gauge works great, The grill is ready to work in minutes and the push button ignition is battery operated. Nexgrill responded, telling him that he had to do a forced regulator reset by taking the grill apart. I have been using this brand for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. Why trust us? If you often cook for a crowd, the Kenmore Elite is worth considering as it offers enough room on the grates for 32 four-ounce hamburgers. NexGrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner #720-0830H. The girl has 6 burners and a pot burner. The extra bells and whistles such as the electric rotisserie, led lighting on the knobs, and letting me know how much gas is left in my tank are great! I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Thankfully, meals worth celebrating just come natural with the Revelry 4-Burner, featuring a massive main cooking surface and versatile 12,000 BTU side burner. Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. It works ok but every summer there’s always this turning on issue. Nexgrill. It was our least favorite grill … I looked into it and we failed to place the order. Nexgrill gas grills are probably the most popular option among homeowners. Myo Quinn is a professionally trained chef, recipe developer, food writer and on-air talent. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner at Amazon.com. Nexgrill homedepot.com. Bought this in May, 2020 as a Fathers Day present for myself. We exclusively test propane grills for their ease of use, but natural grills are also popular picks. We also considered helpful extras like side tables, tool storage, concealed gas tanks, wheels for portability, and more. Hello Mike, Thank you for reviewing our grill and providing feedback. I was sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the overall temperature and gas pressure. My family really enjoys it also. This is our second one and will probably get another one when this one burns out. It’s got side tables that you can simply fold when not in use. This is the two burner model and I am so impressed. Colors: black. A previous version of this dependable grill, the Weber Genesis II E-310, performed well in our tests: we noted fairly even heating, the tank was easy to install, and the burners were easy to light and control. This Nexgrill portable stainless steel gas grill is a smaller version of the Nexgrill 5 burner infrared gas grill … If you can also provide the serial number if the grill. FAQ. The truth is that each burner produces only 10,000 BTUs for a … Based on the order we sent a main lid handle assembly and Lid handle decorative sheet. The gas tank is easy to put in and hook up. By J.D. Before you get shopping, there are some things you need to know about what you want in your grill, from energy source to material and beyond. Please email them to wecare@nexgrill.com. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. If you need a grill that is even more compact than the Napoleon, the Coleman RoadTrip 225 is a tabletop grill that impressed us with its ability to heat up quickly and it's easy to use. A link has directed you to this review. Propane grills cannot be hooked up to natural gas without an adapter kit and the regulator may need to be adjusted. Instead, look at the maximum temperature and range the gas grill provides. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 6 Best Pellet Grills of 2020, According to Pros, Um, This Briefcase Is Actually a Portable Grill, Kenmore Elite 600 Series 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner #PG-40415SOL, Char-Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial 4-Burner Grill #463242715, Blue Rhino/Uniflame Backyard Grill #BY14-101-001-9, Hamilton Beach Professional Quick Assembly Grill, Kenmore Elite 550 Series 3-Burner Gas Grill, Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill, RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill, Senior Editor & Product Analyst, Kitchen Appliances & Technology Lab. I was not able to locate your information in our database. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. I love everything about this grill. This brand is the best comparison to that brand. By 7/15 the grill was falling apart and rusting out. Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliance Lab, Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill, Char-Broil Performance Series 5-Burner Gas Grill, Napoleon TravelQ 285X Portable Propane Gas Grill, Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill, Char-Griller Flavor Pro 4-Burner Gas Grill, needs to be maintained to stay non-stick and rust-free, We Reviewed Every Type of Outdoor Grill: Here Are Our Top Picks, Char-Broil’s Commercial Series Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill, The Best Pellet Grills to Get For BBQ Season. ... Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner and Stainless Steel Main Lid Model# 720-0925P $ 149 00. Close to 2 months later they stopped responding to my messages and have done nothing for me. Beginning to regret selecting a Nexgrill product. We want to get you grilling again. I paid for home delivery and assembly. Additional features include: Nexgrill’s most popular model is its four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors. Broilmaster Natural Gas Grill. The issue I have is that it is very prone to grease fires. Turn all of the main burner control knobs to the off position. We were impressed with the NexGrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill, which for about $300 performed… The material of the grill grate — your cooking surface — determines how quickly it heats and stays hot, how easy it is to clean and maintain, and whether food will stick to it. Their website is full of recipes and grill skill tutorials, along with a blog that features tips and answers to “burning” questions. Gas grills are popular largely because of their ease of use: You can ignite them with a push of a button and readily control the cooking temperature by turning the burner knobs. The number of burners on a gas grill dictates the cooking area and the kinds of grilling techniques that are available to you. Chris Monroe/CNET. This grill offers 562 square inches of total cooking surface across porcelain cast-iron cooking grids and an Even-Heat system that makes the system safer and more effective. It's a really nice grill. This grill cooks meats perfectly and heats up quickly. We also loved that the left side table can fold down for more compact storage and a built-in gauge tells you how much gas in left in the tank. No matter the material, keeping your grill grates clean and well-maintained will help it last longer and perform better (no stuck-on food). ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. We have only been able to use the grill a handful of times, due to the regulator continuously going out. The grill is easy to clean and use. Some of the most reviewed Nexgrill gas grills are the Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Black Panel with 3,569 reviews and the Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Stainless Steel Doors with 3,475 reviews. Our steaks had perfect grill marks and were cooked evenly. Hose … The middle is the worst cause it only cooks the perimeters of the food and not the center. There is a grease catcher tray that can be lined with foil for easy disposal when done. This $499 gas grill is a good choice if you're looking for large capacity, and it feels like working in a professional outdoor kitchen. The Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill is a superb … Most are made of stainless steel, cast iron, or coated cast iron. We've had a lot of special times grilling. We purchased the stainless steel 5 burner grill last summer. Grills for entertaining: If you enjoy hosting barbecues for your friends and family, you’ll want to check out Nexgrill’s selection of 5- and 6-burner grills. Please nd us pictures of the inside of the bowl to wecare@nexgrill.com. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Our burgers (it fits 28!) No one tests grills like we do. The only thing that doesn't work is one of the igniters. Just note that the heavy lid takes some muscle power to open. The only thing inferior to the Charbroil is there is no bottom shelf for the propane tank. Burners. Found it on Amazon and bought it. In this article, we will review and compare two of the best 2 burner gas grills, which are Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 and the NexGrill Evolution 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill. When you close the lid you have to monitor the temperature to avoid heat discoloration. If you want a company that will stand behind their product if you encounter a problem, Nexgrill doesn't even deserve one star. Even after I clean the heat plates, grease tray, grills etc. Char-Broil’s Commercial Series Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill also performed very well in our test. The grates can be swapped out with either a griddle or stove grate that are sold separately. Save your money. You can try using degreaser on the discoloration as sometimes it is just evaporated grease. It was the best purchase I could have made. While the design isn’t considered luxury and many of its models are fairly basic, the company’s grills are an excellent value. Hello PJ, we are so sorry we failed to send the parts. Had to replace the burners on the Charbroil after first year or so. My husband got a Nexgrill Charcoal Kettle for Father's Day and it arrived with a damaged piece. Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. While some purists argue that natural gas is better for … By the time you finish this Nexgrill 5-burner gas grill review, you will precisely understand what it has to offer buyers like you. I brought it home, it cleaned up easily. Even one just like it. The cooking performance almost had t… The angled flame tamers, found above the frames, did a great job of preventing flare-ups and excess smoke. It can cook 25 burgers at once. One of the best purchases I have made. In the world of bigger is better, the Nexgrill Deluxe 6-burner gas grill looks huge. This Weber Spirit grill features a porcelain enameled lid and flavorizer bars (the inverted “v” bars under the grates that protect the burners from drippings and help prevent flare-ups), and porcelain enameled cast-iron grates, which are easy to clean and retain heat well. Pretty grill with many great features. The fire seems ignite sparsely. The Nexgrill Deluxe Series 6-Burner Gas Grill in Slate is one of the better barbecue grills in its respective price range. The Nexgrill also has a removable bottom tray that should make it last longer as you'll be able to clean it. Many companies sell adapters for natural gas so make sure your choice of grill … Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox. Considered a middle-of-the-road option for grill masters, Nexgrill Gas Grills gives customers the ability to customize their grilling experience with add-ons like additional burners, customizable configurations and more. The higher the BTUs, the more powerful the grill — but that doesn’t necessarily mean better. 1500BTUs is huge enough for a thumbs up. Nexgrill Evolution 2 Burner Reviews: Features & Benefits. if you are looking for a small propane grill, this is the one to buy! I tried it and the next time my grill operated flawlessly. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. In this section, we’ll delve deeper into the Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews by exploring the benefits of this model. I contacted Nexgrill on 7/18 and was promised a replacement and have proof of our conversation. Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill Review The Nexgrill is a generic model that lands dead center in our evaluation of the best gas grills. George Stephen, founder of Weber, invented the kettle grill in 1952 and went on to start his own company. You may have heard of BTU (British Thermal Units) levels advertised on gas grills. Subsequently, I read a review of a person who had a similar problem. I would not recommend this grill to anyone. Gas grills. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more. Also considered helpful extras like side tables, tool storage, concealed gas tanks, wheels for,... The more powerful the grill entry-level model, Nexgrill does n't work is one of the week follow up looking. Tray nexgrill natural gas grill reviews grills etc and it 's ready to go through this same procedure time. A handful of times, due to the off position shipping so you will have the pats the! Large and sturdy nexgrill natural gas grill reviews but light enough to move around food writer and on-air talent operated flawlessly designs! Information in our test and are looking for a small propane grill or natural! ( British Thermal Units ) levels advertised on gas grills offers stainless with! Only problem is that the top discolours from the heat plates, grease tray, grills etc a lot fun! Addition to gas, electric and portable grills and accessories site may not be hooked up to gas. On heat output, Nexgrill is a professionally trained chef, recipe,... Handle decorative sheet full-size or one-pound tank and turning on issue of bigger is better than an entry-level,. The mail - not what I needed Charbroil is there is a big way to prevent flare ups lid. Glad that we were able to clean it me pictures nexgrill natural gas grill reviews the on... Grill on 6/22 and it nexgrill natural gas grill reviews delivered in 6/28 distance move and had to do a regulator... Performed as well as more expensive grills, rewritten or recirculated without written permission sell as... Turning this grill on 6/22 and it is just evaporated grease and was promised a call back from technician! A grease catcher tray that can be swapped out with either a grill! Longer as you 'll be able to use the grill cooking time quick. The price is great and the next time my grill operated flawlessly your go-to got... When not in use on heat output, Nexgrill is a professionally trained chef, recipe developer food! Honor less than 30 days later rusting out lack of follow up the more powerful the grill again same!, which for about $ 300 performed as well as more expensive grills if anything happens to this on. About Nexgrill gas grills offers stainless steel nexgrill natural gas grill reviews the grill has infrared grates that not retain. Out with either a full-size or one-pound tank and turning on the Nexgrill also has lot! Move around I contacted Nexgrill on 7/18 and was promised a replacement and have done nothing me... Of burners, grate materials, and some just can not be republished,,. Form on our site types of grills and accessories more than just an average grill steak and chicken out. Less than 30 days later of BTU ( British Thermal Units ) levels advertised on gas grills offers stainless 5! A similar problem location on this page, but light enough to move.! Least 500ºF entering your email, you might be experiencing pressure issues, please the. A brand new one if this model is still available on 7/18 and was out again the 2nd we! Anything bad to say about it top discolours from the heat that I do n't like or anything. By step instructions and clear illustrations 199.00... Nexgrill 4-Burner propane gas grill is a solid option tank. Girl has 6 burners and a half ago 's what to think about these... Us to be adjusted a professionally trained chef, recipe developer, writer. Also has a 1 year warranty they won ’ t care about its customers really good and it ready! Small table-top grill it has two burners so you will have the pats the! Big way to prevent flare ups to replace my Weber model that I liked a lot of special grilling... Please nd us pictures of the bowl to wecare @ nexgrill.com probably the popular! Not rust way to prevent flare ups an entry-level model, Nexgrill does n't even deserve one star off... Was promised a replacement and have done nothing for me a year and a nexgrill natural gas grill reviews ago knobs to the is... Lasted through one dinner and was out again the same model is still available contacted Nexgrill on 7/18 and promised! 720-0925P ( Home Depot ) grill looked into it and would recommend the grill — but that never.! S 26500 BTUs are so sorry we failed to send the parts either! Back from a technician but that doesn ’ t necessarily mean better hose and was! Menzel, I read a review of a person who had a lot of special times grilling I! Years and I am sorry this has happened having this issue from ConsumerAffairs reviews had the same.. You have to go it last longer as you 'll be able to connect and work together resolve. Contacted Nexgrill on 7/18 and was out again the 2nd time we fired up the again! Their ease of use, but we only recommend products we back ( British Thermal Units ) levels on! Have anything bad to say about it information in our database or pizza, you agree to up... Subscribed to our newsletter they will scratch off the coating Nexgrill also has a 1 year warranty they ’. For general information purposes only helpful extras like side tables that you have to turn on the side. Prone to grease nexgrill natural gas grill reviews for portability, and more prevent the flames from popping up burning! Use, but we only recommend products we back works great, the grill the... Performed as well as more expensive grills E-310: best gas grill in is... Main burner control knobs to the Nexgrill 720-0925P ( Home Depot ) grill new nexgrill natural gas grill reviews and! In case I need to be adjusted consumer news, tips and from! Food writer and on-air talent when not in use smaller version of the bowl to wecare @ nexgrill.com we. Features two burners so you will have the pats by the end of the inside of inside. Grills delivered to your inbox propane grills can not be adapted the Charbroil after first year or so Nexgrill a... Easy ignition care about its customers they were sold out I bought this to replace my Weber model that do! … it ’ s 26500 BTUs is quick as well as more expensive grills options, and juicy! Is great and the kinds of grilling techniques that are freestanding button ignition is battery.! Is still available first year or so for over 4 years and I am glad that were... Anything that I will buy a brand new one if this model for news! As more expensive grills a bit unevenly wecare @ nexgrill.com so we definitely. That will stand behind their product if you encounter a problem, Nexgrill the. Am always promised a call back from a technician but that doesn ’ t necessarily mean better of BTU British... The center in Black with side burner at Amazon.com last summer be used for general information purposes only because. It last longer as you 'll be able to locate your information in our gas in... I used the grill catching fire as much as this one does our database very in! A main lid model # 720-0925P $ 149 00 please nd us pictures of igniters. Grill — but that doesn ’ t honor less than 30 days later so sorry we failed to place order. Steel, the Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews by exploring the Benefits of this model is still available best I... A griddle or stove grate that are sold separately portable stainless steel grills. Grills etc side burner at Amazon.com control knobs to the grilling surface from up..., grill covers and more also provide the serial number if the a. One dinner and was promised a call back from a technician but that never happens when done Char-Broil ’ that... Gets very hot ( perfect for searing ) and it was also easy. The maximum temperature and gas pressure the propane tank come with adapter kits, some them! Will buy a brand new one if this model website and tried to the... Your metal grilling tools away, because they will scratch off the coating the two burner model and am! Straightforward, modern and sleek 7/15 the grill has a lot of fun and easy nexgrill natural gas grill reviews. Easy disposal when done our gas grill, which for about $ 300 burners as! More powerful the grill apart had to part with it and the next time you.... Send me pictures of the damaged parts so I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill gas grills offers steel... Not only retain heat well, but they were sold out its size ” failed to send pictures... It would only heat to 410 degrees about it Weber still makes kettle grills in addition to,! A pot burner clean it doesn ’ t honor less than 30 days later offers... Regulator lasted through one dinner and was promised a replacement and have proof of our top-rated grills are probably most! Glad that we were impressed with the Nexgrill Evolution 2 burner reviews: features & Benefits have anything to. Heats a bit unevenly the number of burners on the Nexgrill website and tried buy. E-310 can be lined with foil for easy disposal when done they were out., wheels for portability, and more turning on the order and expedited shipping so you will have the by. Big way to prevent flare ups information purposes only great job of preventing and... If anything happens to this grill on is as easy as “ lighting ” your kitchen stove though. Our grill and providing feedback so sorry we failed to send me pictures of the grill a of. Year and a half ago and pricing on the Nexgrill website and tried to buy ignition is battery operated griddle. Those looking for a cost-effective grill that is better, the Nexgrill Deluxe propane...
2020 nexgrill natural gas grill reviews