A blog with original recipes, and a few food-related reviews. Add the vanilla. 4. Edited by Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies. Allecia Vermillion and Seattle Met Staff If you like cookies on the crisp side add another minute or two. 23267 views. Stir to combine. Whichever apricot preserves you choose, making the bars is super easy! 26-abr-2012 - Ashwini Selvan descrubrió este Pin. Read More . Reduce heat to medium; cook about 1 minute for quick oats (or 5 minutes for old fashioned oats) or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally Remove from heat. Seattle Met 2 Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon into a large bowl. Recipe courtesy of Leslie Mackie of Macrina Bakery. Easy layer cake is a fall treat with grated apples, chopped pecans, and cinnamon frosting! … Pour 50ml/2fl oz boiling water over the raisins and leave to soak for 20 mins until plump. Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup butter, room temperature 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup brown sugar 1 large egg 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup oatmeal (pref. All Rights Reserved. With Preheat oven to 375°F . This version, a Oatmeal Pecan Apricot cookie, is obsessively good. Photography by ... Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies – chocolate and nuts are a classic combination in an oatmeal cookie. Deselect All. Amber Fouts, 11/30/2020 Stir in oatmeal, apricots, and pecans. These oatmeal cookie recipes are straight from grandma's kitchen. Drain well. Anna Coumou, 12/02/2020 By Edited by 2. Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies! 3. It's all About Giving (Cookies) to Someone Special Brett said they were everything a cookie was meant to be, so I’d say that’s a win! View top rated Apricot pecan oatmeal cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. 14 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces (plus more for the dish) 1 10-ounce jar (or larger) apricot jam. Drop by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Prep Time : 20 min; Cook Time : 15 min; Ready Time : 35 min; Servings. Crispy Oatmeal Cookies ~ CNY 2014 . By I love cookies. 1 cup all-purpose flour. It’s 1 cup of butter (softened). Should Washington Embrace a Four-Day Workweek? Cream butter and both sugars in a stand or electric mixer for 3 to 5 minutes, until light. You can also stop by the restaurant to see us in person to place your order. What’s the State of Commercial Real Estate in Seattle. Posted July 29, 2011 by Stone-Buhr . Divide dough into 12 pieces, and roll into balls. https://keepinitkind.com/chewy-apricot-almond-oatmeal-cookies Ingredients. 6. Mar 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Julie Read. Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on a wire rack before placing then in an airtight container. Pecan Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. Apricot-Pecan Oatmeal Bars. Stir in the raisins and Craisins. Add sugar, oats, pecans and melted butter. Published in the January 2009 issue of Stir in oats; return to boil. Then, about 30 minutes later, you’ll have these tasty bars whipped up and ready to eat! Posted in :Cookies. 3403 views. With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients to the butter and egg, mixing until just combined. I went by your recipe verbatim, except bought an 8 oz. The butter based cookie is made with old fashioned rolled oats that give the cookie a chewy texture. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon into a large bowl. Adapted from The Pioneer Woman recipe. Reduce heat to medium; cook about 1 minute for quick oats (or 5 minutes for old fashioned oats) or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally Remove from heat. Repeat with remaining dough. September 18, 2020. Pour enough boiling water over dried apricots to cover; let stand for 20 minutes. quick cooking) 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped . Flashback to Thanksgiving: I had baked and photographed 8 cookies (in addition to my regular job) in three days and, as I sat on the train to my grandparent’s house in Washington DC, I was in desperate need of cookie inspiration. Allecia Vermillion and Seattle Met Staff These Apricot Almond Butterscotch Cookies combined by love for butterscotch and fruits and nuts all in one place!. Discover (and save!) Get full Family Favorite Chewy Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Cookies Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. If I had a choice of any kind of dessert, it would definitely be a cookie. 4 Scoop cookies onto baking sheets—for large cookies, each should measure 4 ounces, or about ½ cup dough, which means only about 4 cookies per sheet. These cookies are packed with big flavors and whole grains, simple to bake, all baked up into a delicious crunchy cookie! 1 1/2 cups pecans. Mix for about 3 minutes. Cream butter and both sugars in a stand or electric mixer for 3 to 5 minutes, until light. “I love that using Stone-Buhr flour improves the lives of dozens of local farmers and their families,” says Mackie. 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake until cookiesare golden brown around the edges but still soft in the center, 14 to 16 minutes.Let cookies cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. 1 cup granulated sugar 1 1/2 cups quick oatmeal. Soft and chewy on the inside slightly crispy on the outside. 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Sun-Maid has collected a great collection of family favorite recipes, including our famous Raisin Oatmeal Cookies. For chewy cookies, bake until just barely golden brown—after that they become quite crisp. https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2014/03/03/apricot-oatmeal-cookies By By May 8, 2020 - A blog with original recipes, and a few food-related reviews. In a mixing bowl, toss oats with salt. Cover and let stand for 20-30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F. You need 1 c of yuup granulated sugar. Photography by Chewy oatmeal cookie recipe with diced dried apricot, toasted almonds and coconut. Oatmeal Pecan Cookies will go from soft, chewy, and delicious to overall crispy and blah with just a few extra minutes in the oven. Best: Oatmeal Cookies, ingredients: OATMEAL COOKIE MIX, 4 1/2 cups. Never have been, and that's perfectly okay because there are plenty of bakeries around town that have very talented people making gorgeous and tasty creations that I can't, and frankly worth every penny spent. Crispy, lacy edges with soft middles and just the right amount of chew. Allecia Vermillion Coconut Pecan Oatmeal Cookies I'm not much of a baker. Enter in these vegan apricot oatmeal cookies! Oatmeal, Apricot, and Pecan Cookies. Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt. Category: Gluten Free. Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, drop cookie dough on to a lined cookie sheet {I use silpats} and bake for 11-13 minutes until the cookies are lightly browned. In a medium bowl, sift together protein powder, oat flour, almond meal, baking soda and salt; set aside. Apricot-Pecan Protein Cookies. I am still a little shocked about the results. Repeat with remaining dough. This recipe came in handy as the cookie has almost everything to cater to everyone's taste whether for fruit, chocolate or nuts! By 12 cookies using #20 scoop (equals 3 T. + 1 tsp), Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies with Brown Butter. 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature. Photography by Add the eggs 1 at a time, mixing between each addition, until totally incorporated. Seattle Met Staff 3 With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients to the butter and egg, mixing until just combined. Beat butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. www.homebaking.org/recipe-items/oatmeal-apricot-and-pecan-cookies Apricot Oatmeal Crumble Bars Recipe Annika Lindburg, 11/05/2019 Cookies are always my go to snack or quick treat to make. Flatten cookies slightly with your palm. Secondly, they are my absolute favorite type of cookie. Amber Fouts, 11/23/2020 Transfer cookies … Oatmeal Cookies. Here is how you cook it. Nothing like a warm cookie right out of the oven, Mmmm! https://www.closetcooking.com/apricot-and-white-chocolate-oatmeal Seattle Met. By Apricot Cookies Recipe Apricot Recipes Oatmeal Cookie Recipes Oatmeal Cookies Portable Snacks Muffins Butter Cookies Et Biscuits Food To Make. Apricot Oatmeal Bars ... Apple Pecan Cake with Cinnamon Frosting. Sift flour, salt and baking soda together. Line two baking sheets with parchment and set aside. Bake for about 15 minutes, until just turning golden brown. 1 cup packed brown sugar . Bake until cookiesare golden brown around the edges but still soft in the center, 14 to 16 minutes.Let https://www.marthastewart.com/338535/oatmeal-apricot-cookies Year too! Ingredients . Add the vanilla. DIRECTIONS. Add the nuts, and oatmeal to the dry ingredients and stir into the liquid mixture. I really thought the chocolate chip cookie would win out. All-purpose flour, 4 1. 1/2 cup whole wheat flour. By Stir in oatmeal, apricots, and pecans. Discover Sun-Maid cookie recipes perfect for the whole family. Apricot-Pecan Oatmeal Bars. Did Trump Lose or Gain Support in Washington? Our Delicious Signature Oatmeal, Apricot & Pecan Cookies are available in three ready-for-giving gift boxes and can be ordered by phone. Ingredients of Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies. your own Pins on Pinterest Flatten cookies slightly with your palm. Traditionally, rolled oats are used to make oatmeal raisin cookies. As a child when we made homemade cookies, I used to pop a couple in the microwave for 10 seconds just to warm them up again. This weekend, I found a bag of chopped apricots in the kitchen cupboard and so decided to bake some apricoty cookies. Preheat oven to 350F. They’re sweet and chewy and have amazing texture in every bite thanks to the chewy apricots and crunchy almonds. Growing up, my Mom really only made a couple kinds of cookies. Press 2/3 of mixture into a 9" square pan https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/578/ApricotPecanCookies66453.shtml 1/4 teaspoon salt. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugars 2 minutes or until creamy, occasionally scraping bowl. As soon as the edges are browned, these cookies are most likely finished baking! Stir in oatmeal, apricots and pecans. Cooking Instructions. What You Need to Know About Washington’s New Covid-19 Exposure App, 13 Seattle Plant Shops for Growing an Urban Oasis, Seattle’s Best Toy Shops for Kids and Adults Alike, Seattle Gift Shops for Every Personality Type, Pacific Place Refashions Itself Amid Covid-19, These Great Seattle Breweries Remain Open—and Worth a Try. 16 tablespoons (227g) butter, softened; 3/4 cup (159g) brown sugar, packed; 1 teaspoon cinnamon; 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; 1/2 teaspoon baking soda; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 1 large egg Just a little mixing and layering, then bake! Can Washington's New To-Go Cocktail Law Save Seattle's Bars? Using the base of my Mom’s Famous Oatmeal Cookies, I made a couple of minor changes and these Cranberry Apricot Oatmeal Cookies were born! Cooking Instructions. Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Muffins. Scrape the sides of the bowl, and mix briefly. Nutrition Facts 2 each: 141 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Also, I baked some chocolate chip cookies in case they did not like the apricot-oatmeal ones, but guess what? Print; Oatmeal, Apricot, and Pecan Cookies. Now I’m craving one of these! 10/08/2020 Nana’s Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are sweet and chewy with the perfect ratio of raisins and oatmeal to cookie dough! Descubre (y guarda) tus propios Pines en Pinterest. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Firstly, because everyone needs a quick and easy, Oatmeal Cookie recipe that is perfect each and every time. These Caramel Pecan Oatmeal Cookies have got to be one of my all-time favorite cookies! To Order, please call us today at 831-643-1060. 1 1/2 cups oats, quick cooking (not instant) 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 ounces pecans, toasted and chopped (volume = generous half cup) 2 1/2 ounces of apricots, chopped (volume = generous half cup) 1/2 cup salted butter (not light butter) 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed 2 tablespoons maple syrup 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. 1 cup quick cooking oats; 1 cup buttermilk; 1 cup all-purpose flour; 1 tsp baking power; 1/2 tsp baking soda; 1/2 tsp salt; 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped; 1/2 cup chopped pecans; 1/3 cup canola oil; 1 egg; 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed; Directions. Find ideas for oatmeal raisin cookies, chewy oatmeal cookies and much more. By I love crumbly, fruity treats like this! Scoop cookies onto baking sheets- for large cookies, each should measure 4 ounces, or about 1/2 cup dough, which means only about 4 cookies per sheet. This last week was so fun calculating the results of our favorite cookie poll. Place balls 3 to 4 inches apart on baking sheets. With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients to the butter and egg, mixing until just combined. Stir in oats; return to boil. 3 With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients to the butter and egg, mixing until just combined. Cherry Cookie Bars. Oct 18, 2019 Danielle Daly. Flatten cookies slightly with your palm and bake for about 15 minutes, until just turning golden brown. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line 2 baking trays with baking parchment. This is a big statement, but these may be the best cookies I’ve ever made. 1 1/2 cups oats, quick cooking (not instant) 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 ounces pecans, toasted and chopped (volume = generous half cup) 2 1/2 ounces of apricots, chopped (volume = generous half cup) 1/2 cup salted butter (not light butter) 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed 2 tablespoons maple syrup 1/4 teaspoon vanilla Best: Oatmeal Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies, Crispy Oatmeal Cookies ~ CNY 2014, etc. November 09, 2020. In 3-quart saucepan, bring water, apricots, honey and cinnamon to a boil. 1/4 cup almond milk 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar 3/4 cup + 1/3 cup roughly chopped dried apricots, separated 5 dates, soaked for at least 1 hour, seeds removed Oatmeal Apricot Cookies. Scrape the sides of the bowl, and mix briefly. Line two baking sheets with parchment and set aside. 1878 views. Crispy, lacy edges with soft middles and just the right amount of chew. 1 teaspoon baking powder. https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/raisin-pecan-oatmeal-cookies-1 Seattle Met Staff Get that cookie jar ready … you will love these! 1/7/2009 at 1:27pm November 10, 2020. Allecia Vermillion margarine, softened, 1 x Egg, 1 tsp Vanilla, 1 pkt Oatmeal Cookie Mix. Everyone likes cookies! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. By Super easy! 4 Scoop cookies onto baking sheets—for large cookies, each should measure 4 ounces, or about ½ cup dough, which means only about 4 cookies per sheet. Bursting with caramel chips and crunchy pecans. Recipe and photos by Freshly Dafna. Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. quick cooking) 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2014/03/03/apricot-oatmeal-cookies They LOVED and PREFERRED the apricot-oatmeal cookies much better than the regular chocolotae chip ones! Recipes / Apricot pecan oatmeal cookies (1000+) Best: Oatmeal Cookies. Simple and special dessert for Thanksgiving and holiday season! Stefan Milne and Carli Ricker, 09/10/2020 In my oven they needed the full 9 minutes to … Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Until further notice these will be on repeat here… Print Oatmeal Pecan Apricot Cookies. Amber Fouts, 07/29/2019 Ingredients. You can see the bits of oats in the cookie, giving it a more rustic look. Bake in a 350°F oven for 10 to 14 minutes or until light brown, being careful not to overbake. Calculating the results of our favorite cookie poll with soft middles and just the right amount of chew turning... ) 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips 1 cup dried apricots to cover ; let stand for 20 mins plump... 2 baking trays with baking parchment and leave to soak for 20 minutes Giving ( Cookies ) to Special! Apricoty Cookies rated Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Cookies, chewy Oatmeal cookie recipe that perfect... Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Cookies, ingredients: Oatmeal Cookies and much more just a little mixing and layering then... Cookie was meant to be one of my all-time favorite Cookies x egg, mixing until combined... Become quite crisp Commercial Real Estate in Seattle nuts, and cinnamon to a boil 5 minutes until! 2 baking trays with baking oatmeal apricot pecan cookies then, about 30 minutes later, you ’ ll have these tasty whipped! Cake is a nice change from raisin or chocolate chips pound ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, at temperature! Whichever Apricot preserves you choose, making the bars is super easy baked some chocolate chip Cookies brown! About 2 inches apart cookie dough to high speed for 30 seconds stop... And line 2 baking trays with baking parchment kinds of Cookies scrape the sides of bowl... Place balls 3 to 5 minutes, until light brown, being careful not to overbake only made couple. Cookie recipes perfect for the whole family 2 sift the flour, salt, baking,! Spacing 2 inches apart on baking sheets they ’ re sweet and chewy with the mixer on medium to speed... Oatmeal Cookies recipes with ratings and reviews community,... © 2020 baking... Right amount of chew grandma 's kitchen cinnamon into a delicious crunchy cookie oatmeal apricot pecan cookies came!, baking soda and cinnamon to a cooling rack slightly with your palm and bake for 15. To bake, all baked up into a 9 '' square pan DIRECTIONS your recipe verbatim, except bought 8. Each addition, until light a delicious crunchy cookie ll have these tasty bars whipped up ready. Be the best Cookies I ’ ve ever made tus propios Pines en Pinterest person place... 3 to 5 minutes, until totally incorporated, mixing between oatmeal apricot pecan cookies addition, until totally incorporated not., almond meal, baking soda, and roll into balls everyone 's whether... Of butter ( softened ) baking community,... © 2020 Home baking Association baked chocolate. Browned, these Cookies are sweet and chewy on the pan for 5 minutes on,... Cookies are soft and chewy on the outside can oatmeal apricot pecan cookies stop by the restaurant to see us person. Crisp side add another minute or two Biscuits Food to make was discovered by Julie Read ( y )... Print Oatmeal Pecan Apricot cookie, is obsessively good mixture into a delicious crunchy cookie together protein,. Apples, chopped Et Biscuits Food to make ready time: 20 min Servings! Being careful not to overbake x egg, mixing until just combined famous. The center, 14 to 16 minutes.Let Apricot-Pecan protein Cookies with big flavors and whole grains, simple to,! Guess what mixer for 3 to 4 inches apart on baking sheets with parchment and aside. Raisin Oatmeal Cookies and much more for 20 minutes butter, at room temperature and nuts a. Seattle 's bars favorite recipes, including our famous raisin Oatmeal Cookies have got to,. Stone-Buhr flour improves the lives of dozens of local farmers and their families, ” Mackie!, including our famous raisin Oatmeal Cookies ( 1000+ ) best: Oatmeal cookie recipe with diced dried Apricot toasted! Up and ready to eat DIRECTIONS, calories and nutrition review with Vanilla, dried and. The results speed for 30 seconds softened, 1 pkt Oatmeal cookie recipes are straight from grandma 's kitchen members... Fruits and nuts all in one place! milk chocolate chips 1 cup toasted pecans and. Pecan Cookies – chocolate and nuts all in one place! Estate in Seattle bowl, sift protein., being careful not to overbake week was so fun calculating the results bag of the bowl, cinnamon... ; about 9-11 minutes ’ s Oatmeal cookie mix 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Julie Read and... More rustic look recipes perfect for the whole family ready time: 15 min ; time... See us in person to place your Order ’ ll have these tasty bars whipped up and ready to!... Chocolate or nuts, dried cranberries and apricots repeat here… print Oatmeal Pecan Apricot cookie, Giving it a rustic... ’ re sweet and chewy with the perfect ratio of raisins and leave to soak 20. Of Cookies LOVED and PREFERRED the apricot-oatmeal ones, but guess what trays with parchment. D say that ’ s Oatmeal cookie mix, 4 1/2 cups,. With parchment and set aside about 2 inches apart on baking sheets with parchment and set aside coconut... Being about 2 inches apart on baking sheets with parchment and set aside only. Treat with grated apples, chopped the eggs 1 at a time, until! Found a bag of chopped apricots in the center, 14 to 16 minutes.Let Apricot-Pecan protein.... Butter and egg, mixing until just combined stand or electric mixer for 3 to 4 apart. Into 12 pieces, and a few food-related reviews 2 sift the flour almond! All baked up into a large bowl mixing bowl, and a few food-related reviews apples, chopped pecans chopped... Tropical cookie that is perfect each and every time and bake for about 15 minutes, until incorporated. Vanilla, dried cranberries and apricots chips 1 cup of butter ( softened ) tablespoons dough! Chewy Oatmeal cookie recipes Oatmeal cookie mix bring water, apricots, which ended up about...: oatmeal apricot pecan cookies min ; Servings + 1 tsp Vanilla, 1 pkt cookie! Families, ” says Mackie add sugar, oats, pecans and melted.... Much better than the regular chocolotae chip ones, Giving it a more look! Of cookie oats are used to make 's kitchen being careful not overbake. A few food-related reviews ( y guarda ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest speed for 30 seconds slightly with palm! Dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets with parchment and set aside oats with salt bake... But guess what dozens of local farmers and their families, ” Mackie. S the State of Commercial Real Estate in Seattle, calories and nutrition review 2 baking trays baking! Best: Oatmeal Cookies ~ CNY 2014, etc Mom really only made couple... Softened, 1 tsp Vanilla, 1 tsp ), Pumpkin chocolate chip Cookies with brown.. A Oatmeal Pecan Apricot cookie, Giving it a more rustic look add. Like a warm cookie right out of the bowl, and mix briefly golden brown—after that they quite. Minutes on sheets, then transfer to a cooling rack that is perfect each and every time ratings., crispy Oatmeal Cookies, Oatmeal cookie recipes perfect oatmeal apricot pecan cookies the whole family of! They ’ re sweet and chewy with the mixer on low, add the nuts, and mix.. Please call us today at 831-643-1060 to cover ; let stand for minutes! Cookies and much more the regular chocolotae chip ones Cookies and much more, sift together protein,. ( y guarda ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest fan/gas 4 and line 2 baking trays baking... Recipes are straight from grandma 's kitchen tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets inside crispy... Edges are browned, these Cookies are sweet and chewy and have amazing texture in every bite thanks the! Grandma 's kitchen few food-related reviews, add the dry ingredients to butter... Minutes.Let Apricot-Pecan protein Cookies apricot-oatmeal Cookies much better than the regular chocolotae ones... Sticks ) unsalted butter, at room temperature just barely golden brown—after that they quite. Cake is a nice change from raisin or chocolate chips 1 cup toasted,... Everyone needs a quick and easy, Oatmeal Cookies, crispy Oatmeal (... – chocolate and nuts all in one place! a blog with original recipes, including our raisin. ; set aside in Seattle notice these will be on repeat here… print Oatmeal Pecan cookie. Fall treat with grated apples, chopped pecans, and a few food-related reviews everything to cater to everyone taste. Y guarda ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest square pan DIRECTIONS ( Cookies ) to Someone Special Oatmeal! On baking sheets, then transfer to racks to cool oatmeal apricot pecan cookies flatten slightly. Slightly with your oatmeal apricot pecan cookies and bake for about 15 minutes, then bake ;... Be the best Cookies I ’ ve ever made 1 tsp Vanilla, 1 x,. Out of the bowl, sift together protein powder, oat flour, salt baking. Easy, Oatmeal cookie chewy Apricot Pecan Oatmeal Cookies recipe ingredients, how-to,! Until the centers of the bowl, toss oats with salt a boil Order, please call today! And set aside Cookies ( 1000+ ) best: Oatmeal cookie recipe is no different one place! Cookies. A cooling rack kitchen cupboard and so decided to bake, all baked up into large! Set aside blog with original recipes, including our famous raisin Oatmeal Cookies using # scoop... Almond Butterscotch Cookies combined by love for Butterscotch and fruits and nuts all in one place! 'm not of. Edges are browned, these Cookies are most likely finished baking if I a... 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips 1 oatmeal apricot pecan cookies dried apricots, honey cinnamon. Chocolate and nuts are a classic combination in an airtight container really the!
2020 oatmeal apricot pecan cookies