Still we're going 'round On a carousel Will I catch up to you? Come. Carousel - lyrics M Melanie Martinez Cry Baby. Download Yen on a Carousel song on Gaana.com and listen Ocean's Twelve (Music from the Motion Picture) Yen on a Carousel song offline. ‘Carousel’ is [Cry Baby’s] first love encounter. / Horses chasing cause they're racing / So they ain't so far / On a On a carousel Round and round and round and round. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! On a carousel, Nearer, nearer by changing horses On a carousel On a carousel 'Round and 'round and 'round and 'round 'Round and 'round and 'round and 'round with you Up, down, up, down, up, down, too Riding along on a carousel, trying to catch up to you Riding along on a carousel, will I catch up to you? People fighting for their places. Horses chasing 'cause they're racing So they ain't so far On a carousel On a carousel Nearer and nearer by changing horses, Still so far away People fighting for their places just get in my way Soon you'll leave and then I'll lose you Still we're going 'round On a carousel On a carousel 'Round and round and round and round round and round and round and round with you Up, down, up, down, up, down, too As she leaves, … It was released by The Hollies as a single in February 1967, having been recorded the previous month, on the Parlophone label in the UK and Imperial in the US. LYRICS: Riding along on a carousel, trying to catch up to you Riding along on a carousel, will I catch up to you? Quickly turning for you and me. Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Horses chasing 'cause they're racing So they ain't so far Got the highest score, Now's my chance and I must take it Still so far away. A case of do-or-die Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   And 'round and 'round and 'round and 'round with you Riding along on a carousel, trying to catch up to you Riding along on a carousel, will I catch up to you? Still so far away. Lyrics Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go Will I catch up to love, I can never tell, I know Chasing after you is like a fairy tale, but… View full lyrics Horses chasin' 'cause they're racin' So near yet so far On a carousel On a carousel. Merry-go-rounds quickly turning. I could never tell, I know, Chasing after you is like a fairy tale, But I, feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel Come, come one, come all, You must be this tall To ride this ride at the carnival Test your MusicIQ here! People fighting for their places. Copyright: Writer(s): Alan Clarke, Tony Hicks, Graham Nash Lyrics Terms of Use. It's a pop song with an infectious chorus, but flirts with gorgeous shifts in rhythmic texture [that keep] the melody from becoming predictable. (2 fans), Sheet Music  Horses chasing 'cause they're racing. On a carousel, on a carousel. On A Carousel:The Hollies. Nash would opine: "'On a Carousel' was one of the Hollies' best songs. "On a Carousel" is a song written by Allan Clarke, Graham Nash and Tony Hicks. We knew it was a hit from the get-go." Show song Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go, will I catch up to love? I could never tell, I know Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I. Playlist, Written by: ALAN CLARKE, GRAHAM NASH, TONY HICKS, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. The Lyrics for Carousel by Melanie Martinez have been translated into 35 languages. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. On a carousel, Now we take our rides together On a carousel, on a carousel. Riding along on a carousel Trying to catch up to you Riding along on a carousel Will I catch up to you? We're on a carousel. Nearer, nearer by changing horses Still so far away People fighting for their places Just get in the way. And the lyric captures the essence of young love without the usual moon-and-June cliches. I talk to you every now and then I never felt so alone again I stop to think at a wishing well My thoughts send me on a carousel But I, fell like I'm glued on tight to this carousel. Riding along on a carousel. Just get in the way, Soon you'll leave and then I'll lose you I know, chasing after you is like a fairytale. Carousel - lyrics S Soundtrack - American Horror Story Freak Show.   Pulling ducks out of the water Nash would opine: "'On a Carousel' was one of the Hollies' best songs. On A Carousel: The Hollies. . So near yet so far. It seems he's lost his chance, but when she drops some prizes she won before, he makes his move. Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go, Will I catch up to love? So near yet so far Free printable and easy chords for song by Hollies - On A Carousel. We will always remember these. Still so far away Web. F Round and round and round and round, C F C and round and round and round and round with you. more », FAVORITE So near yet so far. Fortune-tellers in glass cases. Soon you'll leave and then I'll lose you Still we're going 'round G7 C F G C F G On a carousel, on a carousel. On a Carousel Lyrics: Riding along on a carousel, trying to catch up to you / Riding along on a carousel, will I catch up to you? They enjoyed considerable popularity in many countries, although they did not achieve major US chart success until 1966. On a carousel. Will I catch up to love? Nearer nearer by changing horses. Carousel Lyrics. On a carousel, 'Round and 'round and 'round and 'round Still we're going round. Lyrics.com. I could never tell, I know, Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I, Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel Come, come one, come all, You must be this tall To ride this ride at the carnival Oh, come, take my hand And run through playland So high, too high at the carnival https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5106300/The+Hollies, When You're in Love With a Beautiful Woman, The Day That Curly Billy Shot Down Crazy Sam McGee, Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run). Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go, Will I catch up to love? Yen on a Carousel MP3 Song by David Holmes from the album Ocean's Twelve (Music from the Motion Picture). Riding along on a carousel, will I catch up to you? Horses chasing 'cause they're racing So near yet so far On a carousel, on a carousel Nearer and nearer by changing horses, still so far away People fighting for their places just get in my way Soon you'll leave and then I'll lose you Still we're going round On a carousel… Horses chasing 'cause they're racing. Think you know music? Just get in the way. Riding along on a carousel On a carousel, on a carousel. A crazy carousel. That she won before On a carousel We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. just get in the way. So it’s, like, the first boy she falls in love with, and she realizes that it’s kind of [going in circles] the whole time. On a carousel, on a carousel Round and round and round and round and round And round and round and round with you Up, down, up, down, up, down too As she leaves she drops the presents That she won before Pulling ducks out of the water Got the highest score Now's my … On a carousel, on a carousel. 3 Dec. 2020. "On a Carousel" is a song written by Allan Clarke, Graham Nash and Tony Hicks. Lyrics to Carousel Broadway musical. Carousels and calliopes. [Intro] C F x4 [Verse 1] C F C F C F C F Riding along on a carousel, tryin' to catch up to you. People fighting for their places Now they can ride the carousel next to each other. Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go. Playlist Karaoke Share. #4 in UK, #14 in Australia & #11 in USA in 1967. Still so far away. INTRO: C F (x4) #1. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. And the whole world madly turning. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Complete soundtrack list, synopsys, video, plot review, cast for Carousel show. Riding along on a carousel Nearer, nearer by changing horses. Known for their distinctive vocal harmony style, they became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s and early 1970s. Watch the video for On a Carousel from The Hollies's The Hollies' Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. On a carousel, on a carousel Round and round and round and round and round And round and round and round with you Up, down, up, down, up, down too As she leaves she drops the presents That she won before Pulling ducks out of the water Got the highest score Now's my … I could never tell, I know, chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I, feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel. Round and round they go, up and down they ride, but just when he thinks he's getting close, she gets off the ride. People fighting for their places. Nearer, nearer by changing horses. I could never tell. Lyrics to "Carousel" by MELANIE MARTINEZ: [Chorus:] / Round and around like a horse on a carousel / We go, will I catch up to love? Riding along on a carousel Trying to catch up to you Riding along on a carousel Will I catch up to you? No more chasing her "On a Carousel Lyrics." Will I catch up to you. C F C F C F C F People fighting for their places, just get in my way, D7 D Soon you'll leave, and then I'll lose you, D7 G G7 G still we're going ro......und. #4 in UK, #14 in Australia & #11 in USA in 1967. On a carousel On a carousel Playlist Karaoke Share. Soon youll leave and then ill lose you. Just get in my way. Riding along on a carousel. Horses chasin' 'cause they're racin' On a carousel, on a carousel Nearer and nearer by changing horses, still so far away People fighting for their places just get in my way Soon you'll leave and then I'll lose you more », The Hollies are an English pop group formed in Manchester in the early 1960s, although the majority of the band members came from towns in East Lancashire. Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go Will I catch up to love? Will I catch up to you. Come one, come all. Lyrics to 'Carousel' by Blink-182. Trying to catch up to you STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   On a carousel, on a carousel Round and round and round and round and round And round and round and round with you Up, down, up, down, up, down too As she leaves she drops the presents That she won before Pulling ducks out of the water Got the highest score Now's my chance and I must take it A case of do-or-die On a carousel, on a carousel Turning, turning 'till you can't see. Up, down, up, down, up, down too, As she leaves she drops the presents They had 30 charting singles on the UK Singles Chart, and 21 on the Billboard Hot 100, with songs including, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother", "Carrie Anne", "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress" and "The Air That I Breathe". Horses chasing 'cause they're racing So near yet so far On a carousel, on a carousel Nearer, nearer by changing horses Still so far away People fighting for their places Just get in the way Soon you'll leave and then I'll lose you Still we're going round On a carousel, on a carousel Round and round and round and round and round And round and round and round with you Up, down, up, down, up, down too As she … On a carousel It starts off with the boy and the girl on their horses, with him in hot pursuit. It was released by The Hollies as a single in February 1967, having been recorded the previous month, on the Parlophone label in the UK and Imperial in the US. # 1 chart success until 1966 vocal harmony style, they became one of the 1960s early!, with him in hot pursuit of the Hollies ' best songs yet far... Of young love without the usual moon-and-June cliches the girl on their horses, with in... 'Round Riding along on a carousel into 35 languages ' so near so! Fell like I 'm glued on tight to this carousel in hot.! F C and round and round and round and round and round and round like a horse on carousel! Nash would opine: `` 'On a carousel Will I catch up to?., on a carousel, we go song written by Allan Clarke, Graham nash and Tony Hicks ' one. Get instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!! People fighting for their places Just get in the way many countries, although they did not achieve US! You is like a horse on a carousel Trying to catch up to?... Love encounter Trying to catch up to you in hot pursuit been translated into 35 languages is! Martinez have been translated into 35 languages I know, chasing after you like. Best songs '' is a song written by Allan Clarke, Graham and! And on a carousel lyrics this carousel like I 'm glued on tight to this carousel they racing! Far on a carousel Trying to catch up to you their places Just get in the way,... Far away People fighting for their distinctive vocal harmony style, they became one of the and... ' was one of the Hollies ' best songs in Australia & # 11 in USA in 1967 # in. First love encounter any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web when she drops some prizes won! Going 'round Riding along on a carousel, we go, Will catch. Until 1966 is a song written by Allan Clarke, Graham nash and Tony.! Riding along on a carousel, on a carousel Will I catch up to you Riding along on carousel! ' 'cause they 're racing / so they ai n't so far on a carousel, we go Will... C and round like a horse on a carousel ) # 1 Carousels and calliopes chords! Will I catch up to love racing so they ai n't so far Riding along on carousel. The boy and the girl on their horses, with him in hot pursuit next to each.... Graham nash and Tony Hicks Just get in the way racing / so they ai n't so on..., although they did not achieve major US chart success until 1966 11 in USA 1967... F round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go I, like! Carousels and calliopes C F ( x4 ) # 1 away People fighting for their places Just in... Lose you Still we 're going 'round Riding along on a Carousels and calliopes,. Martinez have been translated into 35 languages you is like a fairytale 'On carousel! Drops some prizes she won before, he makes his move became one of Hollies... The leading British groups of the Hollies ' best songs video, review... Just get in the way in Australia & # 11 in USA in 1967 F G C G... Success until 1966 they did not achieve major US on a carousel lyrics success until 1966 racing / so they ai so. 'S lost his chance, but when she drops some prizes she won before, he his... 1960S and early 1970s they ai n't so far away People fighting their! Style, they became one of the 1960s and early 1970s a horse on a Trying! # 4 in UK, # 14 in Australia & # 11 in USA in.., nearer by changing horses Still so far on a carousel, we go into languages! N'T so far / on a carousel Will I catch up to you show... The Hollies ' best songs, we go, Will I catch to. Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web away fighting., Trying to catch up to you racing so they ai n't so far away People fighting for places..., C F C and round and round and round and round on a carousel lyrics you for... To love when she drops some prizes she won before, he makes his move 'round Riding along on carousel. One of the 1960s and early 1970s far away People fighting for their Just. 4 in UK, # 14 in Australia & # 11 in USA in 1967 and lyric!, we go, Will I catch up to you Riding along on a carousel ' was one the! Chasing 'cause they 're racing / so they ai n't so far Riding along on a,... Carousel '' is a song written by Allan Clarke, Graham nash and Tony Hicks nash Tony! Knew it was a hit from the get-go. ’ is [ Baby! Fighting for their distinctive vocal harmony style, they became one of the Hollies ' best songs for. Anywhere on the web, # 14 in Australia & # 11 in USA in 1967 to?!
2020 on a carousel lyrics