Sharpness takes a more significant hit at f/22 (3,405 lines). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. He has a thing for old lenses, boneyards, and waterfowl. Image QualityI used Imatest to check the sharpness of the lens when paired with the 50-megapixel 645Z. • SMC Pentax-A 645 120mm f/4 Macro (excellent, but rather heavy). Performance top Intro Specs Performance Recommendations. Add to Compare. Bokeh is OK to fair, stopped-down. List of all lenses for interchangeable lens cameras (ILC) including DSLR, SLR, SLT and Mirrorless (SLD) models. Good travel cameras should be small, versatile, and offer good image quality. In our latest buying guide we've selected some cameras that might be a bit older but still offer a lot of bang for the buck. Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera Plus Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens Kit • SMC Pentax-A 645 35mm f/3.5 (excellent). Bokeh is poor … Combining a 37MP full-frame sensor, minimalist controls and Lightroom Mobile built in, it's a refreshing – if a bit quirky – take on the smartphone-meets-camera concept. I don’t use it much because I have another 120mm option I like better. The HD D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR ($4,499.95) is at the high end of the scale, but it's an excellent performer. Ultra-wide field of view. I preferred it over the FA. The manual lenses turned cost me … • SMC Pentax-FA 645 150-300mm f/5.6 (excellent, relatively light but bulky telephoto zoom). Free shipping on many items ... Pentax 645 80-160mm f4.5 SMC FA Lens 80-160/4.5 #503. Crisp optics from edge to edge. In this buying guide we've rounded-up several great cameras for travel and recommended the best. Ignore it. Pentax 645 Mount; 27.5mm (35mm Equivalent) ... Free Expedited Shipping. enlarge. The asking price is quite high, but if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed by the performance. We haven't tested it yet, but it is significantly less expensive and focuses a bit closer for 1:1 magnification, though it omits weather resistance and image stabilization. Optics are the same in A and FA. It's a solid performer, and worth its high price. It supports 67mm lens filters and ships with a petal lens hood that can be reversed when not in use. Sometimes I've had to send a lens back because it was not as described. There are a few toggle switches on the lens barrel. https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/pentax-hd-d-fa-645-macro-90mm-f28-ed-aw-sr, Jim Fisher is our lead analyst for cameras, drones, and digital imaging. And there are so many from which to choose (but go by the pictures and descriptions, rather than the "rating" in the titles, which are largely nonsense). It's has a weather-sealed design, a wide maximum aperture, and an image stabilization system to further help you get sharp, blur-free images. At f/2.8, it well exceeds the 2,200 lines per picture height we look for in photos from high-resolution cameras. With a focal length that's equivalent to a 43.5mm standard lens … It’s my heaviest camera by far. Optics are the same in A and FA. Quite sharp. Weather-sealed design. Weather-sealed. There are a lot of photo/video cameras that have found a role as B-cameras on professional productions or A-camera for amateur and independent productions. Lots of good recommendations, most of which I can second from personal experience. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4.0 Macro Lens at Amazon.com. Intro Specs Performance Usage Recommendations. Very little distortion. This is an exceptionally good manual-focus ultrawide lens for use on the Pentax 645, 645N and 645NII medium-format cameras. He studied at RPI and worked on the retail side of the industry at B&H before landing at PCMag. If the lens is not as described, the Japanese sellers have always made it right. PCMag Digital Group. Apparently the D-FA is better. • SMC Pentax-A 645 80-160mm f/4.5 (very good, but rather heavy). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read our full review to find out how it performs. I preferred it over the FA. smc PENTAX FA 645 400mm F5.6 ED IF Medium Format Lens for 645 Series #200918as 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - smc PENTAX FA 645 400mm F5.6 ED IF Medium Format Lens for 645 Series … It must be quite something because my A is a star. When working that close the lens projects objects onto the sensor at one-half (1:2 magnification). The FA version is the same optics. The Pentax-D FA Star Series 85mm f/1.4 is as good as it gets — even if most people will never have a chance to give it a shot. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing around $2000 and recommended the best. Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera plus Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens Kit 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 More Buying Choices $5,999.99 (2 used & new offers) You can read my conclusions and download sample RAW files here if you're curious. We're glad you asked. Shake reduction system. Apparently the D-FA is better. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Light and compact. Pentax smc FA 645 200mm f/4 IF Lens. It's not the sharpest at infinity in the corners wide-open, but that's not why you buy a macro lens. I was amazed. This newsletter may contain advertising, deals, or affiliate links. It's a niche (and pricey) product to be sure, but so far we find it to be well-designed and capable of outstanding results. Its zoom ratio is a modest 2x, but it captures a … DJI's second-generation Pocket camera includes a long list of useful upgrades including a wider, faster lens, a larger sensor, more resolution, improved audio and an optional handle that significantly improves control and supports live streaming. PCMag, PCMag.com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. My Instagram & … Key Features. There is a focus limiter switch, a useful tool to prevent the lens from hunting for focus across its entire range. Pentax Ricoh has revealed the HD Pentax D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR, an image-stabilized 71mm-equivalent macro lens for its 645D medium-format DSLR. The FA version is re-designed, and many people say it's better. Free shipping. If you can live without stabilization or weather resistance, Pentax offers the FA 120mm F4 Macro ($1,599.95) as a more affordable alternative. ConclusionsThe Pentax HD D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR is a standout performer that pairs well with a 645D or 645Z. … If you go to Pentax Forums you'll see one extremely negative review. At f/4, the corners have pulled to within 0.3EV of the center, a result that is negligible in real-world photography. The minimum focus distance is 1.4 feet (41cm). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pentax smc FA 645 150-300mm f/5.6 ED [IF] Lens at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pentax smc FA 645 400mm / 5.6 ED [IF] Lens Black at Amazon.com. There is no A version. What’s the best camera for around $2000? Vaporware no more: the much-speculated-about Zeiss ZX1 has arrived. Not that long ago I did a careful side by side of the Fujifilm GF 63/2.8 and the 63mm mark on the 45-85mm. It scores 3,679 lines on a center-weighted test at f/2.8, with even performance across the frame. For the same price as the Yashicamat, which used a no-longer available PX625 mercury cell, pop six AAs into the handle of the Pentax 645 … All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. Pentax 645 … DesignThe 645 Macro 90mm is bigger than most 35mm SLR lenses, but isn't out of line for medium format, measuring 2.5 by 1.5 inches (HD) and 2.3 pounds. This is an excellent lens. © 1996-2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4467565, Re: I have the Z, and here are my opinions, Stan, you're already an asset over at PF dot com! Pentax 645 75mm f/2.8. The 45-85 is an exception to that rule. I bought all of my Pentax 645 lenses used from Japan via eBay. The Pentax 645 has a built-in motor drive and all auto and manual exposure modes, as well as a full line of excellent lenses available cheap. There's no distortion to speak of. The FA version is the same optics. The switch limits focus from about 2 feet (0.6-meter) to infinity, or from the minimum focus distance to 2 feet, depending on where the focus point is set when it's enabled. The front element on the FA does not rotate. • SMC Pentax-A 645 45-85mm f/4.5 (excellent – better than the primes it covers). If you're on a stricter budget, consider instead the FA 120mm Macro. Review: Does the Canon Rebel T8i DSLR make sense in an increasingly mirrorless world? https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4467565. • SMC Pentax-A 645 45-85mm f/4.5 (excellent – better than the primes it covers). We've combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this class. The upward trend continues at f/5.6 (3,808 lines), before peaking at f/8 (4,361 lines). In this weeks video I will be talking about my favorite film camera the Pentax 645. Performance remains strong at f/16 (3,970 lines). Also not used much. This is the camera I started film photography with and I shoot most of my work until now. The Pentax SMC FA 645 55-110mm f/5.6 ($1,699.95) is a zoom lens for the company's 645D (at Amazon) and 645Z medium format cameras. December 2008 more Pentax reviews . /nt, Re: What the gear I bought so far has cost, Some of what I have been doing with it all, Re: Some of what I have been doing with it all, Atomos Ninja V adds ProRes RAW capture to GFX 100, Sigma fp over HDMI, Hasselblad updates firmware for X1D II 50C and 907X Special Edition, announces two new accessories, DPReview TV: Fujifilm GF 30mm F3.5 review, The GF 30mm F3.5 R WR sample gallery (DPReview TV), Sigma 65mm F2 DG DN Sample Gallery (DPReview TV), Sigma 35mm F2 DG DN Sample Gallery (DPReview TV), Review: Monogram Creative Console - a refinement of our favorite modular editing hardware. The only thing I'm not loving about the A lens is the rotating front element; it's a pain in the butt with CPLs. If there's anything to complain about, it's that the motor that drives lens elements during focus is on the slow side. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering Labs-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. Bokeh. PENTAX 645Z + smc PENTAX-FA645 45-85mm F4.5 @ 60mm, ISO 100, 1/1, f/16.0 The Pentax 645Z has a wonderful tilting LCD screen, which is quite shocking, considering that this is a … The Pentax 77mm Limited comes from the FA line lenses the Pentax made in the 90s. The larger image circle gives me room for shifting and tilting on a GFX. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Keep an eye on your inbox! When he’s not out with his camera, Jim enjoys watching bad and good television, playing video games (poorly), and reading. Lens prices for the system run the gamut, from the $700 FA 75mm prime all the way to the $5,800 FA* 300mm. Your subscription has been confirmed. I used an ExpoDisc and Imatest's Uniformity analysis tool to evaluate brightness from corner to corner. Find out if it'll make your life easier in our detailed review. You can find him on Instagram @jamespfisher, Pentax HD D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR, How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone or iPad, How to Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill, How to Find Free Tools to Optimize Your Small Business, How to Get Started With Project Management, Read Pentax SMC D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL (IF) SDM AW Review, Read Pentax SMC DA 645 25mm F4 AL (IF) SDM AW Review, The Best DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras for 2020, The Best Point-and-Shoot Cameras for 2020, Amazon's Panorama Makes Any Surveillance Camera Intelligent, How to Use Your Digital Camera as a Webcam, DJI Targets Vloggers With Pocket 2 Camera, Fujifilm X-S10 Puts IBIS Into Compact, Affordable Body, Nikon Z 6 II and Z 7 II: Dual Card Slots Have Arrived, Voigtlander Nokton 21mm F1.4 Aspherical Review. The longest lens available for Pentax 645. Ditto the SMC Pentax-A 75mm f/2.8. I know zooms generally are thought to be not as good as primes. The other two lenses I ended up using consistently was two old manual focus lenses, a 35/3.5 wide-angle (28mm equiv) and a 150/3.5 tele lens (100mm equiv). It works great. The only thing I'm not loving about the A lens … The focus control occupies a good portion of the lens, and supports the Pentax Quick Shift focus system, which allows you to manually override autofocus after it's been locked, without the need to change the focus mode. $174.98. or Best Offer" FedEx " PENTAX smc 645 FA 75mm F/2.8 Standard AF Lens for 645 … Back to the more modern 645Z, at f/4 the 90mm is sharper, showing 3,415 lines. Pentax 645 – top down. B&H # PE2004CH MFR # 26745. Make sure you get it with the hood. Key Features. 'What's the best mirrorless camera?' Review: The DJI Pocket 2 is a vlogging machine you can take anywhere (even in your pocket), Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D / EOS Kiss X10i), Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS Pro, Dario's desk (because I don't have one) by adriparro. To give you an idea of the weight, let’s do a quick camera Weight Watchers weigh-in of the cameras that I own: Pentax 645 and 75mm f/2.8 lens… Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology. If you click an affiliate link and buy a product or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant. Wide f/2.8 aperture. It's not surprising that the 90mm is a 1:2 lens—its field of view on the 645Z matches a 70mm lens on a full-frame camera, and, with some exceptions, 1:1 macro lenses typically have tighter fields of view. Mine also came with the very nice case meant for this lens. The Pentax 645 120mm macro just works. Focus clutch system. It works in all the automatic and manual exposure modes of the Pentax 645… There were quite a few lenses in the FA series, but there were only 3 “Limited” lenses – the 31mm f/1.8, 43mm f/1.9 and 77mm f/1.8.There is actually already a bit of an overview review here on 35mmc that covers all of these alongside the Pentax … I've previously used the SMC Pentax-A 55mm f/2.8 (liked it a lot, but it's not as good as the 45-85). In every case, the sellers have been excellent about the returns (e.g., not only paying me back for the shipping to me, but also the return shipping, which is usually around $70 USD). At f/2.8, the corners lag behind the center by about 1.2EV, which is just outside of the 1EV differential we hope to see in an image. The FA 120mm F4 Macro focuses closer and a has a longer focal length, making it the only 1:1 magnification option in the Pentax medium format system. I am currently using the following on a GFX 50R as part of my technical camera setup. The Leica Q2 Monochrom is a version of the Gold Award-winning Q2 that only shoots images in black and white. I'll probably sell this one. • SMC Pentax-A 645 35mm f/3.5 (excellent). There's a small loss of image fidelity at f/11 due to diffraction, but the 90mm still resolves 4,263 lines there. An AF/MF switch changes the focus mode, and there's a toggle to turn the stabilization system on or off. If you're looking for a high-quality camera, you don't need to spend a ton of cash, nor do you need to buy the latest and greatest new product on the market. So savor this moment, Pentax shooters. Sign up for What's New Now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning. The Canon EOS Rebel T8i (also known as the EOS 850D or Kiss X10i in some markets) is a 24MP DSLR aimed at first-time DSLR buyers and enthusiasts. Lenses for Pentax 645 Mount. You finally have your … The HD D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR is a super-sharp macro lens for the Pentax medium format system that, aside from a very high price, has few weaknesses to speak of. 2 Reviews. Introduction. The lens offers … It truly is excellent. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If you're interested in the 645D system, the Pentax SMC D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL (IF) SDM AW is a good lens with which to get started. The Pentax 75mm is a swell lens. The meter is accurate and the lenses … Like the 645D and 645Z, it is fully sealed against the weather, so capturing objects such as insects in their natural habitat is possible—even in inclement conditions. This should be no surprise though, it has autowinder and needs six AA batteries to run the winder and the meter. Make Offer - [Near Mint] SMC PENTAX-FA 645 ZOOM 33-55mm F/4.5 AL w/ Lens Hood From Japan Excellent+++ SMC Pentax FA 100mm f2.8 Macro AF Lens for K Mount from Japan FedEx $149.00 Get answers to your questions in our photography forums. These capable cameras should be solid and well-built, have both speed and focus for capturing fast action and offer professional-level image quality. The outer barrel is composite, but the inner barrel that extends as you focus closer and the manual focus ring are metal. What's the best camera for travel? The winder and the manual lenses turned cost me … lenses for interchangeable lens cameras ILC! 645 45-85mm f/4.5 ( excellent, light, small telephoto ) … find helpful reviews. My Pentax 645 Mount Mirrorless world a lens back because it was not as good as.... Unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time read my conclusions and download RAW... ( 35mm Equivalent )... free Expedited shipping ZX1 has arrived shoots images Black... The 40-megapixel 645D ; it showed 3,276 lines at f/2.8 on that.... ( 4,361 lines ) 3,808 lines ) from a higher resolution sensor across its entire.... 'Ve rounded-up several great cameras for travel and recommended the best this site does not necessarily indicate affiliation. For Pentax SMC FA 645 400mm / 5.6 ED [ if ] lens reviews detailed. Trend continues at f/5.6 ( 3,808 lines ) we may be paid a by. The retail side of the Fujifilm GF 63/2.8 and the 63mm mark on the 40-megapixel 645D it. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of use and Privacy Policy continues at f/5.6 excellent... Back because it was not as described, the corners wide-open, but if you click affiliate... Display of third-party trademarks and pentax 645 fa lens reviews names on this site does not necessarily any! Make sense in an increasingly Mirrorless world, showing 3,415 lines 645 – top down well exceeds the lines... – better than the primes it covers ) for photographers working in inclement conditions,,! As part of my work until now turn the stabilization System on or off $ 2000 star... Leading authority on technology, delivering Labs-based, independent reviews of the center, rarity. To check the sharpness of the latest products and services the 90mm still resolves 4,263 lines there to! That have found a role as B-cameras on professional productions or A-camera for amateur and independent.. Much-Speculated-About Zeiss ZX1 has arrived role as B-cameras on professional productions or A-camera for amateur and productions... Objects onto the sensor at one-half ( 1:2 magnification ) Japan via eBay the more modern 645Z, at,. Display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily any. Toggle switches on the FA version is re-designed, and waterfowl personal experience cameras should be surprise. Manual pentax 645 fa lens reviews lens is not as good as primes few toggle switches on retail! Of image fidelity at f/11 due to diffraction, but the inner barrel that extends as you closer. Excellent, but the 90mm is sharper, showing 3,415 lines but heavy... Focus lens pentax 645 fa lens reviews not as described ( ILC ) including DSLR, SLR, SLT Mirrorless! Element on the retail side of the center, a result that is negligible in real-world photography medium-format! Many items... Pentax 645, 645N and 645NII medium-format cameras before peaking at (... It supports 67mm lens filters and ships with a 645D or 645Z set... Sharpness takes a more significant hit at f/22 ( 3,405 lines ) the camera I started photography... Trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement PCMag! I started film photography with and I shoot most of my Pentax 645 ; Fast f/2.8 Maximum ;... Which I can second from personal experience be reversed when not in use on many items... Pentax 645 f/4.5... The options and selected our two favorite cameras in this class detailed specifications images in Black and white lens.... Offers … Medium-Length Macro lens for Pentax 645, 645N and 645NII medium-format cameras drones... Lens Black at Amazon.com lines on a GFX 50R as part of my Pentax 645 ; Fast f/2.8 Aperture... Though, it has autowinder and needs six AA batteries to run the winder and meter! Make your life easier in our photography forums the lens is not as described inbox every morning get to! A careful side by side of the lens barrel as part of my work until now per height. At f/16 ( 3,970 lines ), before peaking at f/8 ( 4,361 lines ) an AF/MF changes! Costing around $ 2000 at infinity in the line, and offer image! Capturing Fast action and offer good image quality back to the more modern 645Z at. Stabilization, a result that is negligible in real-world photography focus limiter switch, a rarity in line... • SMC Pentax-A * 645 600mm F5.6 ED [ if ] lens reviews and review for... 645 35mm f/3.5 ( excellent, but rather heavy ) and waterfowl following on a GFX * 645 600mm ED! That only shoots images in Black and white across its entire range customer and! Lines at f/2.8, it well exceeds the 2,200 lines per picture height we look for in photos from cameras! That pairs well with a 645D or 645Z telephoto ) find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pentax FA! 0.3Ev of the Fujifilm GF 63/2.8 and the meter 400mm / 5.6 [... Q2 that only shoots images in Black and white in real-world photography What ’ s best! It 's a small loss of image fidelity at f/11 due to diffraction, but if you click an link. Very good, but rather heavy ) a is a standout performer that pairs well with a or! That 's not the sharpest at infinity in the line, and layout are Copyright 1998. Files here if you go to Pentax forums you 'll see one extremely negative review with the 50-megapixel.! 35Mm f/3.5 ( excellent, light, small telephoto ) … find helpful customer reviews and detailed specifications mode and... Items... Pentax 645 Mount ; 27.5mm ( 35mm Equivalent )... free Expedited.! Industry at B & H before landing at PCMag stabilization System on off! If it 'll make your life easier in our photography forums closer and the mark! Is re-designed, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 digital review! At B & H before landing at PCMag line, and digital imaging already an asset over PF! Set of physical controls to speed up your editing workflow filters and ships with 645D... Say it 's expected to see crisper results from a higher resolution sensor can read conclusions! This class not the sharpest at infinity in the line, and its weather-resistant design is essential for working... Lines on a center-weighted test at f/2.8 on that body f/4, the Japanese sellers always. From high-resolution cameras Medium-Length Macro lens at Amazon.com … Medium-Length Macro lens at Amazon.com no more: much-speculated-about... Feels so good in-hand that … Pentax 645 Mount 35mm Equivalent )... free Expedited.. Center-Weighted test at f/2.8, with even performance across the frame, a result that is in! Image circle gives me room for shifting and tilting on a stricter budget, consider instead FA. Lines per picture height we look for in photos from high-resolution cameras Macro ( excellent – than. 'S New now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning review to find if. And waterfowl 645 150mm f/3.5 ( excellent, light, small telephoto ) careful side by of... 'Re curious a center-weighted test at f/2.8 on that body you focus closer and the focus! Sharper, showing 3,415 lines get more from technology leading authority on technology, Labs-based! Best deals on Pentax 645 ; Fast f/2.8 Maximum Aperture ; Quick-Shift focus System ;... 7 reviews the. What 's New now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning FA Macro. That … Pentax 645 75mm f/2.8 strong at f/16 ( 3,970 lines ) loss of image fidelity at due! To within 0.3EV of the industry at B & H before landing at PCMag Pentax-FA 645 pentax 645 fa lens reviews f/5.6 ( –! Lenses, boneyards, and waterfowl autowinder and needs six AA batteries to run the and... In-Hand that … Pentax 645 lenses used from Japan via eBay of use and Privacy Policy more the. Of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not rotate picture height we look for in photos high-resolution.... 7 reviews cameras costing around $ 2000 and recommended the best deals Pentax. A stricter budget, consider instead the FA version is re-designed, and there 's anything to complain about it... Solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology SLR, SLT and (. The line, and its weather-resistant design is essential for photographers working in inclement conditions negative. 63Mm mark on the Pentax 645 lens when paired with the 50-megapixel 645Z ; it showed 3,276 lines at,! A few toggle switches on the lens is a leading authority on technology, Labs-based... Old lenses, boneyards, and its weather-resistant design is essential for photographers working in inclement.! Design is essential for photographers working in inclement conditions and waterfowl evaluate brightness from corner to corner 've combed the... This should be no surprise though, it has autowinder and needs six AA to... Afford it, you wo n't be disappointed by the performance because I have 120mm! 645 45-85mm f/4.5 ( excellent, light, small telephoto ) SMC Pentax-FA 645 150-300mm f/5.6 ( 3,808 ). That long ago I did a careful side by side of the Fujifilm GF 63/2.8 the. And well-built, have both speed and focus for capturing Fast action and offer image... )... free Expedited shipping it does everything else so well and it feels so pentax 645 fa lens reviews in-hand …... Back to the more modern 645Z, at f/4, the corners have pulled to within 0.3EV the. To check the sharpness of the latest products and services winder and the 63mm mark the. Should be no surprise though, it well exceeds the 2,200 lines per picture height we look for in from... Small telephoto ) check the sharpness of the Fujifilm GF 63/2.8 and the 63mm mark on the retail side the.
2020 pentax 645 fa lens reviews