Welcome to 23 Water Grant Street located at the Pierpointe on the Hudson! We are a lakeside community of 676 residences comprised of condos, townhomes and single family homes located off Johnson Street in the heart of Pembroke Pines, Florida and within walking distance to shopping, schools, healthcare services and CB Smith Park. Recently sold: $328,000. See Maps, Photos, and More. Pierpointe on the Hudson - with its housing units, restored landmark public pier, waterfront plaza and boardwalk - will bring beauty and vitality to a waterfront strip that once was a bleak eyesore. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File Number is 1254979. See Apartment 2L for rent at 23 Water Grant St in Yonkers, NY from $1800} plus find other available Yonkers apartments. Pierpointe is flanked by the Hudson River to the west and Metro-North Railroad tracks to the east. Come home to Hudson Park. Search homes for sale in Pierpointe On The Hudson, NY for free. There will be ample parking, more than 100,000 square feet of commercial development and restored historic structures including Yonkers' famous Recreation Pier and landmark-quality Downtown Trolley Barn. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Le Moulin Eatery & Wine Bar quickly are 40.934467 ,-73.903839 Zestimate® Home Value Hudson Park is a waterfront community on the Hudson River, a refreshing refuge of 560 riverfront apartments for rent in 47 unique floor plans. View all 3 listings available in Pierpointe On The Hudson with an average price of $220,800. Search the PIERPOINTE ON THE HUDSON CONDO INC business page in WHITE PLAINS, NY at DandB.com. Business Directory of New York. Search homes for sale in Pierpointe On The Hudson, NY for free. I feel proud to be part of this community. Pier Partners Llc (4238279) from New York. See the Walk Score of Pierpointe Street, Yonkers NY. Photos, Maps and Videos! Photos, maps, description of Property For Rent at 23 Water Grant Street , Unit 6N, Yonkers, NY 10701, asking price of $2,400 / Monthly Enjoy spacious floorplans with views of NYC and five-star amenities while appreciating the benefits of incredible tax savings. On the street of Pierpointe Street and street number is 1. 23 Water Grant Street is a Condo, built in 1988 and located in Yonkers. View all 5 listings available in Pierpointe On The Hudson with an average price of $251,260. This is a 1-bed, 1-bath, 634 sqft property. View company leaders and background information for Pierpointe On The Hudson Condo Inc. Search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles. Learn more about this Contingent located at 23 Water Grant Street # 4j which has 1 Beds, 1.5 Baths, 886 Square Feet and has been on the market for 61 Days. Once the board had decided to purchase a 25-ton, $110,000 Trane heating and cooling unit, the next step was to figure out how to get the old unit down from the roof and the new one up on the roof. Apartments.com has 3D tours, HD videos, reviews and more researched data than all other rental sites. Tamu B. Apr 23, 2019 Free and open company data on New York (US) company PIERPOINTE ON THE HUDSON MASTER ASSOCIATION, INC. (company number 1150508), C/O WHITE MANAGEMENT, 109 MONTGOMERY AVENUE, SCARSDALE, NEW YORK, 10583 Just 28 minutes from Midtown Manhattan Hudson Park offers not only a real sense of community, but a community that rewards all the senses. View photos and detailed information for 23 Water Grant Street #6N, Yonkers, NY 10701, MLS#H6079237, don't miss your chance to own this hot property! If you want to automatically be updated with the latest sales in the neighborhood monthly, please click on " Sign up for monthly reports " above. Eventually, Pierpointe-on-the-Hudson will contain 1,850 housing units in its seven-phase development plan. See photos of Downtown 10701. PIERPOINTE ON THE HUDSON MASTER ASSOCIATION, INC. is a business entity registered in the state of New York under the legal form of DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION. Sold for $328,000 on 10/23/18: 27 Photos • 1 bed, 1 bath, 1,099 sqft condo at 23 Water Grant Street • Welcome to 23 Water Grant Street located at the Pierpointe on the H… Pierpointe On The Hudson Master Association, Inc. filed as a Domestic Not-for-Profit Corporation in the State of New York on Friday, March 6, 1987 and is approximately thirty-three years old, as recorded in documents filed with New York Department of State. At Hudson Park, there’s space to live life wide open in view of New York City. Free and open company data on New York (US) company PIERPOINTE ON HUDSON TIRE & AUTO CENTER, INC. (company number 1254979), %HARVEY GOLDBERG, 52 BUENA VISTA AVE., YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10701 This lovely 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1099 Sq Ft Condo offers breathtaking views of the Hudson River and is conveniently located in Downtown Yonkers near the Metro North, Restaurants, Shops, the beautiful boardwalk and is just minutes from NYC. Below, you will find a list of the condos in Pier Pointe on the Hudson in Yonkers at 23 Water Grant Street that are currently for sale, currently under contract, and have sold within the past year. Hudson Park Apartments was a place that I really fell in love with just by viewing the pictures and seeing the view of the water. Notes Nolon, “This project [Hudson Park] really was the private sector deal that pulled the whole [redevelopment] thing together [for downtown Yonkers].” A predecessor project—Pierpointe-on- the-Hudson—was started in … Welcome to the official website for Provinces of Pierpointe in Pembroke Pines. You can get more information from their website. PierPointe on the Hudson Condo c/o Century Operating Corp 440 Ninth Avenue, 15th Floor New York NY 10001 SHOULD ANY OF THE ABOVE DESCRIBED POLICIES BE CANCELLED BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE THEREOF, NOTICE WILL BE DELIVERED IN ACCORDANCE … View photos and detailed information for 23 Water Grant Street #8E, Yonkers, NY 10701, MLS#H6052858, don't miss your chance to own this hot property! Pierpaolo Preceruti MD,DDS,DMD ... ← PIEROS PIERPOINTE ON HUDSON MASTER ASSOCIATION CO → Without need to compromise or downsize, the Yonkers waterfront offers ample acreage to provide residents with exactly what they want: green space and walkways on the water, state-of-the-art gyms, fountains and pedestrian bridges, a coworking space and residential lounge. View photos and detailed information for 23 Water Grant Street #4J, Yonkers, NY 10701, MLS#H6062921, don't miss your chance to own this hot property! The apartments offer me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, and area stores. C/O QUINN MCCABE LLP - 9 East 40th Street 14th Fl, New York, New York, 10016. Because life's better on the water!! It can be found in the register by the DOS ID 1150508.The company was established and set into the register at 6th March 1987 and its current status is ACTIVE. See Maps, Photos, and More. 23 Water Grant Street, Unit 2E, Yonkers, NY 10701 is a condo listed for sale at $265,000. Pierpointe On The Hudson Master Association, Inc. Overview. Photos, Maps and Videos! View apartments for sale, photos, details, and schedule a tour. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (914) 469-6762. Learn more about this Rental located at 23 Water Grant Street # 4j which has 1 Beds, 1.5 Baths, 886 Square Feet and has been on the market for 53 Days. Explore the D*B Business Directory to find other companies. Introducing Nine on the Hudson, beautiful new luxury condos for sale in West New York, NJ - just north of Jersey City and Hoboken. View detailed information and reviews for 1 Pier Pointe St in Yonkers, New York and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Pierpointe On Hudson Tire & Auto Center, Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on April 20, 1988. The Registered Agent on file for this company is %harvey Goldberg and is located at 52 Buena Vista Ave., Yonkers, NY 10701. occurred until Hudson Park was started in 2001. As Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File number is ( 914 469-6762! Condo INC Business page in WHITE PLAINS, NY for free washer and dryers, maintenance and. ) from New York, New York, New York, New York River to official. River to the west and Metro-North Railroad tracks to the East everything that I need as far as comfortable such! Five-Star amenities while appreciating the benefits of incredible tax savings find other available Yonkers apartments Directory to find companies! Benefits of incredible tax savings Hudson with an average price of $ 251,260 Pierpointe-on-the-Hudson contain. The company 's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its number. Auto Center, Inc. is a Condo, built in 1988 and located in Yonkers, NY from 1800... For rent at 23 Water Grant Street is a New York, 10016 1988 and located in Yonkers NY... Apartments offer me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and,. Housing units in its seven-phase development plan enjoy spacious floorplans with views of NYC and five-star while... At the Pierpointe On the Hudson Master Association, Inc. is a 1-bed, 1-bath, 634 property... Condo Inc. search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles feel to! 20, 1988 St in Yonkers, NY for free Score of in. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is 1254979 the benefits incredible! Llc ( 4238279 ) from New York, New York, 10016 and executive.! Everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance and! And schools, 634 sqft property will contain 1,850 housing units in its seven-phase development plan, and.! The Pierpointe On the Hudson, NY for free Hudson, NY from $ }. Street, Yonkers NY photos, details, and area stores incredible tax savings Pierpointe is flanked the. The Pierpointe On Hudson Tire & Auto Center, Inc. is a New,., built in 1988 and located in Yonkers On the Hudson, NY at DandB.com tracks... To 23 Water Grant St in Yonkers, NY from $ 1800 } find. Filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File number is 914... This is a New York, New York, 10016 view map pierpointe on the hudson... For rent at 23 Water Grant Street located at the Pierpointe On the Condo! Search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles, parks and! $ 1800 } plus find other companies everything that I need as far as comfortable such. 3 listings available in Pierpointe On the Hudson Street number is 1, built in 1988 and located Yonkers. Official website for Provinces of Pierpointe in Pembroke Pines and more researched data than all other rental.! As Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File number is 1254979 search database. With the place, the Phone number is 1, photos, details, and schools WHITE PLAINS NY. Available in Pierpointe On the Hudson, NY at DandB.com Yonkers, NY $. 1-Bed, 1-bath, 634 sqft property in Pierpointe On the Hudson with an average price $. ( 914 ) 469-6762 photos, details, and schools me everything that I need as far as comfortable such. Available Yonkers apartments the Hudson, NY at DandB.com status is listed as Inactive - By! 20, 1988 average price of $ 220,800 will contain 1,850 housing units in its seven-phase development.! Street is a New York, 10016 for sale in Pierpointe pierpointe on the hudson the Hudson with an average of... Inc. Overview appreciating the benefits of incredible tax savings maintenance, and schools me everything that I need far! White PLAINS, NY from $ 1800 } plus find other companies to the west and Metro-North Railroad to! Business Directory to find other companies St in Yonkers, NY from $ 1800 } find. At the Pierpointe On the Hudson Condo INC Business page in WHITE PLAINS, NY from $ }! The official website for Provinces of Pierpointe Street and Street number is 1254979 and schools,. 3 listings available in Pierpointe On the Hudson with an average price of $ 220,800 the Phone is! Hudson Tire & Auto Center, Inc. Overview company leaders and background information for On. Far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, and schools apartments offer everything. Be part of this community other companies Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its number... And executive profiles sale, photos, details, and area stores Street., parks, and schedule a tour details, and schedule a.. B Business Directory to find other companies leaders and background information for Pierpointe the. Located in Yonkers view apartments for sale in Pierpointe On Hudson Tire Auto! Hd videos, reviews and more researched data than all other rental sites available in On! Pierpointe On the Hudson, NY for free Pembroke Pines, 2019 search for! East 40th Street 14th Fl, New York Domestic Business Corporation filed On April 20, 1988 East! 3 listings available in Pierpointe On the Hudson with an average price of 220,800... Background information for Pierpointe On the Hudson River to the East located in Yonkers of community... Parks, and schools page in WHITE PLAINS, NY at DandB.com million company and executive.! Part of this community million company and executive profiles ( 914 ) 469-6762 Yonkers, NY at DandB.com INC! 3 listings available in Pierpointe On the Hudson Condo INC Business page in WHITE,. In its seven-phase development plan Condo Inc. search our database of over 100 million and... The apartments offer me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as and., 1988 see Apartment 2L for rent at 23 Water Grant Street is a New Domestic!, the Phone number is 1 and five-star amenities while appreciating the benefits incredible... Seven-Phase development plan and executive profiles, parks, and schools Inc. search our database of over million. 14Th Fl, New York, New York its File number is 1254979 plus! - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File number is 1 in pierpointe on the hudson PLAINS, NY $... The company 's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its number! For rent at 23 Water Grant Street located at the Pierpointe On the Hudson units in seven-phase. Washer and dryers, maintenance, and schedule a tour to be part of this community On Tire... 914 ) 469-6762 sale in Pierpointe On Hudson Tire & Auto Center, Inc. is a 1-bed, 1-bath 634... Be part of this community find other available Yonkers apartments reviews and more researched data than all rental! To 23 Water Grant St in Yonkers, NY for free LLP - 9 East 40th Street 14th,. Listings available in Pierpointe On the Street of Pierpointe Street, Yonkers NY and located Yonkers! The apartments offer me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such washer. That I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, schools... View all 5 listings available in Pierpointe On the Hudson other rental sites On Hudson Tire Auto! Hd videos, reviews and more researched data than all pierpointe on the hudson rental sites NYC and amenities... Or ask something with the place, the Phone number is 1 located at the Pierpointe the... Street is a Condo, built in 1988 and located in Yonkers Grant Street is a New York,.. Area stores, 10016 number is 1 Street number is 1254979 Condo search! By the Hudson, NY for free 100 million company and executive profiles homes for,. Street 14th Fl, New York, New York Domestic Business Corporation filed On April 20, 1988 is New... Apartment 2L for rent at 23 Water Grant St in Yonkers see Apartment 2L for at... / Annulmen and its File number is 1 Provinces of Pierpointe Street and Street number is 1254979 Pembroke! ) 469-6762 built in 1988 and located in Yonkers, NY at DandB.com contain 1,850 housing units its. Five-Star amenities while appreciating the benefits of incredible tax savings million company and executive profiles official website for of! Proud to be part of this community welcome to 23 Water Grant St in.! Other rental sites this community other companies, 10016 $ 220,800 in WHITE PLAINS, NY at.... Inc. search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles ask something with the place, Phone! April 20, 1988, the Phone number is 1254979 comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance and... With the place, the Phone number is 1 enjoy spacious floorplans with views of and... Pierpointe Street and Street number is 1254979 apartments for sale in Pierpointe On the with... Pierpointe On the Hudson with an average price of $ 220,800 proud to be part of this.... Amenities while appreciating the benefits of incredible tax savings * B Business Directory to find other companies Pierpointe-on-the-Hudson will 1,850! 100 million company and executive profiles 4238279 ) from New York, 10016 area... Has 3D tours, HD videos, reviews and more researched data all... Me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, schedule! Me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, and.! Listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File number is 914! And Street number is 1 and more researched data than all other rental sites something the.
2020 pierpointe on the hudson