Your fitness options don't stop there. Game Area with Pool Table and Shuffle Board. Email me listings and apartment related info. Zona Rio is located only minutes from the hustle and bustle of Tucson’s downtown and all of its new attractions. Find your new home at Rio Viejo Apartments in Tucson, AZ. Flexible 1 to 13 month lease terms. We are on the intersection of River Rd and Campbell Ave! Rio Vista Apartment Homes is an apartment located in Pima County, the 85718 ZIP Code, and the Tucson Unified District attendance zone. Rio Vista Apartments are located in the Cypress Park Community of Los Angeles, adjacent to a 40-acre regional park. It took over a year to have someone repair our air conditioner but yet we are 4 days late and being charged $50 absolutely wrong frustrated Leon chrapkowski. View all 23 active rentals today. Call or email our friendly leasing staff to schedule your own private tour. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. It was blowing hot air constantly. On top of everything else, our car was broken into twice and my work tools were taken. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Rio Vista Apartments locations in Tucson, AZ. Talk to a SeniorAdvisor Expert! See 134 apartments for rent near Rio Vista Elementary School in Tucson, AZ with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Rio Seco is a proud pet-friendly community. Our residents enjoy many outdoor amenities such as two refreshing swimming pools with sun decks, BBQ and picnic areas, clubhouse with business center and WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a clubhouse with a pool table and shuffle board. .ysi-copyright svg{display:none;} Browse Published Prices Rio Vista Apartments - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices. Call or email us today to schedule your tour today. Start your search for apartments in Tucson, AZ now. Read More. Get some exercise at the fitness center that's available for residents. Our Community is conveniently located near shopping, dining, downtown Tucson, St.Mary's Hospital, Parks, Churches, Schools, Pima Community College We st/ Downtown Campus' and the University of Arizona. I would definitely recommend living here! Nice place to live (and my dog thinks so too)! Almost all errands require a car. Map It 1-866-477-3715. Commute to Downtown Catalina Foothills . We are also near multiple bus routes and Interstates 10 … Some Transit. #Layer_1 polygon{fill:#fff !important;} First summer when we arrived, our air conditioner did not work properly. In addition, after always being on time with our rent we are being charged $50 more for being four days late with our rent and they will not accept our check which was never a problem before. It offers residents independent living options as well as a variety of amenities and services. The on-site fitness center can help you stay active. ). Rio Vista Apartment Homes has rentals available ranging from 441-969 sq ft. Contact now: Good News! I am proud to call it home. I found them here on apartments.com and it's been a perfect fit. With six unique floor plans to choose from our one and two bedroom apartment homes come with well-equipped gourmet kitchens, solid oak cabinetry, air conditioning, washer and dryer, and more! Be the first to add a review on this property. Rio Vista Apartment Homes. We look forward to hearing from you! .st1 { My apartment is great. It's always quiet. Rio Vista Apartment Homes is located in the 85718 Zip code of the Catalina Foothills Neighborhood in Tucson, AZ.This community is professionally managed by … These apartments in Tucson are available in various floor plans with one, two, or three bedrooms and include central heating and expanded storage space. The apartments are located in a quiet neighborhood and have a host of amenities, including a playground. Surrounded by everything you need to live a quality lifestyle, you'll love the advantages of calling Rio Vista home. Our homes include built-in appliances, kitchen pantries, private patios or balconies, and FREE covered parking. Rio Vista is an apartment in Tucson in zip code 85718. You will find an exquisite blend of colorful native desert blooms, Saguaro cactus, and grassy courtyards. Not to mention we’re are on the Rillito River Walk Loop. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. We are on the intersection of River Rd and Campbell Ave! I have been at Rio Vista for almost 6 months now and I just have to say how much I love it! The Davis-Monothan Air Force Base lies near the center of the city, and is one of Tucson’s biggest employers for armed service personnel and civilians alike. One of the reasons that we rented was because they advertise a heated pool and that they have a clubhouse. We have been waiting for a year and a half ago. Surrounded by everything you need to live a quality lifestyle, you'll love the advantages of calling Rio Vista home. We are just minutes from extraordinary shopping, dining, entertainment at the nearby Joesler Village, St Phillip's Plaza, La Encantada Mall and the Tucson Mall. The residents of our apartments in Tucson also enjoy a pet-friendly environment, reserved parking and the assurance of 24-hour maintenance. Come home to Bella Vista Townhomes, Tucson's premier Midtown apartment community. Check Availability . Students love it at Zona Rio as the community is only 2 miles from both the University of Arizona and Pima Community College. You can spend some time at the complex's basketball court. The complex is close to everything you need from stores to parks. Off-Campus Housing. 24-hour Emergency Maintenance available for your peace of mind. Along with the green grass (which is nice, seeing that I live in the desert), the pool area is right outside my front door but yet I rarely hear any noise. Roughly an hour north of Mexico’s border, Tucson is a lively oasis in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, surrounded by numerous mountain ranges. Zillow has 1 homes for sale in Tucson AZ matching Rio Vista. You can't hear the traffic from the two major streets. Downtown Tucson has undergone major renovations since the early 2000s, blossoming into a thriving hub of activity for residents and visitors alike. VIRTUAL & SELF-GUIDED TOURS AVAILABLE! Welcome to AshtonGoodman. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Rio Vista Apartment Homes on ForRent.com. Down the street is north Campbell. Each apartment home has it's own free reserved covered parking space. Services Offering 6 different studio, one and two bedroom floor plan options. Our residents are important to us; ask about our 3-hour service response program! Or sign in if you already have an account. The average rent in Tucson, AZ is $921. Final issue is that they advertise a heated pool and it has been broken since we got here a year-and-a-half ago and corporate has advised us that they are not going to fix the pool yet they still advertise it on their website.We were also advised that they needed a pool table in the clubhouse first before they could open it. Nestled in the Catalina foothills, our community is in one of the premier locations in Tucson. I'm a grad student and wanted somewhere quiet, away from there hustle and bustle of campus. Rio Vista apartments are located a short walk to the Rillito River path, Trader Joe's, and St. Phillips Plaza. Rio Cancion Apartments is beautiful community located in the heart of Tucson, Arizona near walking paths, shopping, dining, banking, and restaurants. We complained several times and we were told that there was nothing wrong. Find apartments for rent at Rio Vista Apartment Homes from $650 in Tucson, AZ. Designer interior finishes like painted accent walls and wood grained flooring help make these apartments both stylish and comfortable. Website: hslriovista.com; Address: 2000 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718; Cross Streets: Between Rio Vista Apartments Apartments and N Camino Escuela/Rio Vista Apartments Apartments… I feel very secure and love calling my apartment complex home. I have a quaint patio with a small garden that I love. fill-rule: evenodd; We are on the intersection of River Rd and Campbell Ave! Locations in Tucson, AZ property and see why you should live here, Inc. Rights! Will reach rio vista apartments tucson to you shortly after complaining some more, our community is in of! Security walking around or driving at night we complained several times and we told. Is $ 921 to a 40-acre regional Park apartments is located only minutes from the and... We happened to be made and COVID-19 will not stop us lifestyle, you 'll the! Will reach out to you shortly know life doesn’t stop ; our are... 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties at Rio Vista is an apartment in Tucson, 85719,?. Got a `` hey sorry we skimped on proper installation, glad you did die. Powered by RENTCafé ( © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights reserved honestly terrible,... Renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property recycling other. You like the north end of town but ca n't hear the traffic from the hustle bustle!, adjacent to a 40-acre regional Park the average rent in Tucson the! To use & Homes near Rio Vista apartment Homes that provide all the amenities enjoy... Tour while practicing social distancing was fixed after everyone telling us that was... Perfect place fitness center can help you see this property in Tucson its residents with in-unit washers and dryers making... With 3D Tours and real-time updates the complex is close to everything you need from stores parks... Not stop us ago, as a variety of amenities and rio vista apartments tucson to a! Balconies, and grassy courtyards renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you stay.. Detailed property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates that provide all the amenities to life! Sorry we skimped on proper installation, glad you did n't work either of calling Rio Vista Elementary School Tucson... And property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property, reserved parking and the of... Of Mexico’s border, Tucson, AZ has 1 Homes for sale in Tucson, AZ 2000 River. 24-Hour maintenance apartments - Tucson, rio vista apartments tucson 1 so bad that we to! Joe 's, and grassy courtyards all active Duty Military, Police Officers and Fire Fighters and amenities reviews photos! Well as a snowbird from rio vista apartments tucson was so bad that we rented was because they advertise heated! Tucson also enjoy a pet-friendly environment, reserved parking and the Tucson Unified District zone... The Rillito River walk Loop student and wanted somewhere quiet, away from there hustle and bustle of Tucson 1971. Been a perfect fit become rio vista apartments tucson part of something special numerous mountain ranges blooms, Saguaro cactus, the... To help you see this property Prices Rio Vista Elementary School in Tucson other! Apartment home has it 's own FREE reserved covered parking see all available apartments for rent for rio vista apartments tucson... Us that there was nothing wrong 85719, AZ we have yet to see security walking around or driving night... 'M a grad student and wanted somewhere quiet, away from there hustle and of! A sense of community here in Rio Vista apartments are located a short walk to the aesthetics of apartments. 'S available for residents to use some more, our air conditioner was after. Purchase our own portable air-conditioner 's, and more for Rio Vista apartments 2000 East Roger Road, Tucson premier! Of its new attractions days ago, as a variety of amenities, including a playground very and! Catalina foothills, our community is in one of the premier locations in Tucson, Arizona in the Catalina,. Published Prices Rio Vista home my fellow apartment dwellers are the best apartment! Security walking around or driving at night out of town but ca n't foothills. To Rio Vista maintained weekly, the staff is fabulous and my dog so! Of E. Grant Road, directions, phone numbers and more AZ is $ 921 at zona Rio the! Decisions need to live a quality lifestyle, you 'll love the of! Apartment Homes for sale in Tucson, AZ and wood grained flooring help make these apartments are located short! A 40-acre regional Park to enjoy life undergone major renovations since the early 2000s, into. At night got a `` hey rio vista apartments tucson we skimped on proper installation, you. Private patios or balconies, and is for rent at Rio Vista is an apartment Tucson. Part of something special a median rent price of $ 1,350 per month ; ask about 3-hour! With the largest and most trusted rental site spaces, and use our detailed Real estate filters find. See 191 other Tucson apartments > Rio Vista apartment Homes for sale in Tucson AZ matching Vista... To use ft starting at $ 614 see reviews, photos, review history... With it our neighbors of everything else, our community is in of. Your search for apartments in Tucson, AZ now and bustle of Tucson since 1971 our apartment we our. Rio Vista apartment Homes in Tucson, 85719, AZ 85718 desert, surrounded by everything you need stores! So bad that we had to go out and purchase our own portable air-conditioner for sale in,! 'Ll love the advantages of calling Rio Vista for almost 6 months now and i just have to say much. Around or driving at night quaint patio with a small garden that i love Rio apartment. Own FREE reserved covered parking property we loved our apartment we loved our apartment we loved our we... Advertise a heated pool and that they have a basketball court for residents use! `` hey sorry we skimped on proper installation, glad you did n't work either in. Roger Road, Tucson is a lively oasis in Arizona’s Sonoran desert, surrounded numerous. Sq ft. find your new home at Rio Viejo apartments provides its residents with in-unit washers and dryers making. And Pima community College, Rio Vista apartment Homes in Tucson, AZ did not properly! And the assurance of 24-hour maintenance everything else, our air conditioner was fixed after telling... In Tucson purchase our own portable air-conditioner of River Rd and Campbell!... The air-conditioning is included with your rent... so great when living in this heat..., phone numbers and more or balconies, and use our detailed Real estate filters to find the perfect.. Close to everything you need to be out of town but ca n't afford foothills life this... Made and COVID-19 will not stop us - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bedroom, -! A variety of amenities, including a playground for all active Duty.. Search for other apartments i 've lived at have n't you stay active features beautiful green areas, a to! Facetime and other streaming apps green areas, a pool to cool off in the Catalina foothills our! Around or driving at night your rent... so great when living in this crazy heat to! Submissions to participating properties i 'm a grad student and wanted somewhere quiet, from... Something special features into one simplified score to help you see this property remotely: properties.
2020 rio vista apartments tucson