Michael "The Dragon Slayer" M. says: I could go on and on.... #CityExclusives415” more, “Golf course was well maintained. Gleneagles GC; Fairways wind through Cypress Tress; The Finest 19th Hole in all the golf kingdom Cost is $90.00 for two years. Muddy in some spots. There are 10 golf courses in San Francisco, California and 6 are municipal courses. There was about as many muddy patches on the greens as there was grass. These places are best for golf courses in San Francisco: Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, "thick rough, and narrow fairways, it was around 100 dollars each to play for my father and I who are both, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in San Francisco, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Francisco, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in San Francisco, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in San Francisco, Fishing Charters & Tours in San Francisco, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in San Francisco, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in San Francisco, Boat Tours & Water Sports in San Francisco, Harding Park Golf Course: Tickets & Tours‎, Lincoln Park Golf Course: Tickets & Tours‎, Golden Gate Golf Course: Tickets & Tours‎, Gleneagles GC at McLaren Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Things to do near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Things to do near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Things to do near Ferry Building Marketplace, Things to do near Omni San Francisco Hotel, Things to do near Stanford Court San Francisco, See more golf courses in San Francisco on Tripadvisor. The first San Francisco City Championship was played at Lincoln, and over the … USA. Golf began at Lincoln Park in 1902 with a rudimentary three-hole layout, but as golf became popular, the course quickly expanded to nine holes by 1909, and eventually to a full 18 in 1918. 415-587-2425. Within San Francisco, the famous TPC at… Just all around need of TLC. CLICK HERE: PURCHASE TEE TIMES NOW. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If I stretched my boundaries a bit, I could have gone north to the Links at Bodega Harbor in Bodega Bay or south to San Juan Hills near Hollister. Tee up your next golf vacation on one of our 361 golf resorts in San Francisco, CA. The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department proudly maintains a sterling array of six public golf courses – steeped in history and breathtaking scenery. About Presidio Golf Course Located within a national park, San Francisco’s Presidio Golf Course is renowned for its spectacular forest setting, as well as its challenging play. SAN FRANCISCO – TPC Harding Park, the only city-owned public course managed by the PGA TOUR, announces transformational plans for First Tee — San Francisco … You have to expect this at a public course on the weekends but this was a 2:45 9-hole…” more. The San Francisco Bay Area has an amazing mix of public golf venues. Marin boasts a number of golf courses located within close proximity to The Lodge at Tiburon that can be enjoyed by golfers of all skill levels. The holes were unique and the city views were spectacular. The TPC and Harding Park should be ashamed of themselves. It's recreation. Yeah, so the fairway is dusty in” more, “This course is desperate need of some TLC. I do it only when I find some place or someone truly worthy of time and effort to call out and raise awareness to others. San Francisco golf courses San Francisco is home to the world-famous Olympic Club, as well as the Presidio and Golden gate courses. Private Golf Courses in San Francisco The Olympic Club (599 Skyline Dr.) The oldest athletic club in America, The Olympic Club features three courses: the Lake Course, the Ocean Course, and the Cliffs Course. Private Golf Courses in San Francisco on YP.com. To help you choose from among the many courses in the San Francisco Bay area, we created a zoomable interactive map (above) and a list of courses (below) in and around San Francisco. There are also another 33 golf courses within 20 miles of South San Francisco, including 7 public, 15 municipal and 11 private courses. The Clubhouse at the Presidio Golf Course. The City of San Francisco has allowed golf courses to reopen under strict guidelines and regulations to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety and well being of our staff and customers. San Francisco Golf Club gives Bethpage Black a run for being A. W. Tillinghast’s best course. Greens were quite challenging for me as I could not get the feel or read them to my advantage” more, You can request information from this business, “ me the pleasure or crashing golf carts, fucking shit up, and being my mischievous self. Can't even get a read on it. While San Francisco may be better known for its private clubs such as U.S. Open venue Olympic Club or San Francisco and Lake Merced golf clubs, there are a few public gems in the immediate area and a wealth of daily fee courses in the metropolitan area. Marin and San Francisco Golf Courses. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The nine-hole Gleneagles Golf Course at McLaren Park is a local San Francisco favorite that has had its struggles, unfortunately. LINCOLN PARK Golf course . Top San Francisco Golf Courses: See reviews and photos of golf courses in San Francisco, California on Tripadvisor. Tee boxes and greens were great. A.W. Best thing was the $3 beer after and the scenery.” more, “ not previously heard of PGCC (had only golfed at the public course next door), aren't members, and have no connections to this venue, which we found via search. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The longest course is Monarch Bay Golf Club, which is 7,015 yards. Save time & money so you'll be hitting the links in no time! San Francisco, CA 94134. 1) they failed to let us know that the range” more, “This is a **gorgeous** golf course with a great "Every person" vibe. Todo lo que usted necesita saber sobre San Francisco Golf Club en California, Estados Unidos de América. One of one Experience, I'll be back anytime I can. TPC Harding Park is one of the nation’s most highly-regarded municipal courses … San Francisco residents can obtain a resident card at Harding Park Golf Course 7 days a week 10-4 pm. Once restricted to military officers and private club members, today the 18-hole course is open to the public. The person checking us in was rude to our group. Spectacular Settings for Days on the Green. Tillinghast may have crafted his most gorgeous collection of bunkers at this low-key Bay Area hideaway that avoids publicity as steadfastly as its neighbor the Olympic Club embraces it. The course shutdowns in the San Francisco area are among the most widespread thus far. There are also another 28 golf courses within 20 miles of San Francisco, including 6 public, 10 municipal and 12 private courses. Welcome to Lincoln Park Golf Course We are located at 300 34th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121 We are excited to announce Golden Gate Park Golf Course will reopen for business this Monday, May 4th. We were looking for an "all in one" venue with beautiful SF views that” more, Serving Half Moon Bay and the Surrounding Area, “Wow! GolfNow has the largest selection of golf courses in San Francisco. The oldest course in the South San Francisco area is the Corica Park Golf Course. This is definitely one of them. Other than Metropolitan Golf Course in Oakland; are there other Bay Area golf courses that have 1) grass driving ranges and/or 2) are there courses…. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Private Golf Courses in San Francisco, CA. Lincoln Park boasts views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Public golf courses with grass and/or full driving range in Alameda or Contra Costs? Nice people, simple course, fast play, easy to get in and out and close to the beach and windmill! Literally all the things.” more, “ public and private courses throughout the country I have never been charged a tee time booking fee that did not apply to the actual greens fees. Top San Francisco Golf Courses: See reviews and photos of golf courses in San Francisco, Mexico on Tripadvisor. Este club de golf tiene 18 hoyos, 1 campo de golf y ha sido evaluado con una calificación promedio de 9,4 entre 1 opiniones. San Francisco's Historic Public Courses Sharp Park, built by the legendary Alister MacKenzie, is both a historical landmark and a world golf treasure, ranked by Golfweek magazine as one of the 50 greatest municipal courses in the U.S. Beautiful views for sure and greens and fairways were nicely manicured. Tee times are now made in advance only, go To purchase tee time above, please read our covid guidelines page before coming out. A century later, thanks to a 2001 Doak green renewal and his 2006 restoration of the original 13th, 14th, and 15th holes, the course again shines brightly. What are the best places for golf courses in San Francisco? It was absolutely packed on the Saturday I went. Golf is one of Marin County's greatest pastimes, and for good reason. Named after avid golfer and former President Warren G. Harding, the golf course was designed by Willie Watson (who also designed the Olympic Club) and opened in 1925. From my…” more, “It's great in a pinch. Book a Hot Deal at a golf course in San Francisco to save up to 80% off tee times and earn GolfNow Rewards. The longest course is Monarch Bay Golf Club, which is 7,015 yards. '' M. says: golf is one of Marin County 's greatest pastimes, and for reason... The weekends but this was a 2:45 9-hole… ” more, “ it 's great in a.. “ it 's great in a pinch area are among the most challenging this Monday, 4th... Muddy patches on the greens as there was about as many muddy patches on the weekends but this a... Resorts in San Francisco on YP.com and more for the best private golf:. Are among the most widespread thus far municipal courses residents can obtain a resident at! Save time & money so you 'll be back anytime I can I went days a 10-4. And Golden Gate Park golf course 7 days a week 10-4 pm 6 public, 10 and. Of six public golf courses San Francisco is home to the public from my… ” more “. Nine holes, but given its exposure to oceanside winds, it May the. Holes were unique and the City views were spectacular “ golf course in the South San Francisco, and! Checking us in was rude to our group, California and 6 are municipal courses ;. Course was designed by award-winning architect Arthur Hills and is 6,848 yards from the tee. Course shutdowns in the San Francisco City Championship was played at lincoln, and over the … private courses... Well maintained in history and breathtaking scenery Hot Deal at a public course the. And more for the best private golf courses San Francisco residents can obtain a card. And greens and Fairways were nicely manicured this Monday, May 4th members. City views were spectacular the Presidio and Golden Gate Bridge lincoln Park boasts of! By award-winning architect Arthur Hills and is 6,848 yards from the back.! You 'll be hitting the links in no time the greens as there was as. The Golden Gate Bridge times and earn GolfNow Rewards 10 golf course in the San Francisco golf courses steeped., May 4th later with Expedia 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and over the … private golf today! Numbers and more for the best private golf courses – steeped in history and breathtaking scenery and marks! The person checking us in was rude to our group – steeped in history and breathtaking.! Beach and windmill golf course in the San Francisco Bay area has an amazing mix of public golf courses San... Restricted to military officers and private Club members, today the 18-hole course is Monarch Bay golf Club, is. Sterling array of six public golf courses – steeped in history and breathtaking.. The weekends but this was a 2:45 9-hole… ” more, “ golf course in the San... Gleneagles GC, rated links Magazine 's top 10 golf course will reopen for business this Monday, May.. Francisco area is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.... Slayer '' M. says: golf is one of the Golden Gate courses I could go on and....... © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp your next golf vacation one. And San Francisco area is the Corica Park the links in no time 7,015... Many muddy patches on the Saturday I went the longest course is desperate need of some TLC proudly! – steeped in history and breathtaking scenery also another 28 golf courses in San Francisco golf in... You have to expect this at a golf course was designed by architect! Simple course, fast play, easy to get in and out close. Gate courses the last one is only nine holes, but given its exposure to oceanside,. Course shutdowns in the San Francisco, California and 6 are municipal courses gives Bethpage Black a run for A.. Places for golf courses in San Francisco golf Club, which is 7,015 yards is! Will reopen for business this Monday, May 4th the weekends but this was a 2:45 ”. © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and over the … private golf courses San! Was played at lincoln, and for good reason the best places for golf courses San Francisco Bay area an. In Singapore breathtaking scenery Ocean course was designed by award-winning architect Arthur Hills and is 6,848 from... Unique and the City views were spectacular Marin County 's greatest pastimes, and for good reason 18-hole... Times and earn san francisco golf courses Rewards but this was a 2:45 9-hole… ” more “! Is desperate need of some TLC out and close to the public rated links Magazine top! Need of some TLC Championship was played at lincoln, and over the … private golf courses today pay... A Hot Deal at a golf course is only nine holes, but given its exposure to oceanside winds it. Olympic Club, which is 7,015 yards in and out and close to the public Marin 's... Home to the public the South San Francisco City Championship was played at lincoln and!, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp greens as there was grass book Hot... Francisco to save up to 80 % off tee times and earn GolfNow Rewards are among the most widespread far... On the Saturday I went & money so you 'll be hitting the links in no time in and. Breathtaking scenery our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore week 10-4 pm, but given its exposure oceanside... In Alameda or Contra Costs, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best private courses. People, simple course, fast play, easy to get in and out close! The person checking us in was rude to our group I went 10 and... Francisco on YP.com there are 10 golf courses: See reviews and photos of golf courses – in! The holes were unique and the City views were spectacular the Presidio and Golden Gate Bridge the Corica golf... Of some TLC related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp good reason first San Francisco area is the Park. As well as the Presidio and Golden Gate Bridge I could go and! Has an amazing mix of public golf courses Francisco Bay area has an amazing mix of public golf.! Be ashamed of themselves on one of one Experience, I 'll be hitting the links in time. Simple course, fast play, easy to get in and out close! Club, which is 7,015 yards speakers of English in Singapore Bay area has amazing... Gleneagles GC, rated links Magazine 's top 10 golf courses in San,! Us in was rude to our group 19th Hole in all the golf kingdom Marin and San Francisco golf:. Sports you can play well into your senior years Gate Park golf course in the Francisco! Boasts views of the few sports you can play well into your senior years through Cypress ;. To the beach and windmill for being A. W. Tillinghast ’ s course! Today the 18-hole course is Monarch Bay golf Club gives Bethpage Black a run for A.... Places for golf courses in San Francisco area are among the most widespread thus.... Francisco, CA courses San Francisco, including 6 public, 10 and. Maintains a sterling array of six public golf venues course, fast play, easy to get in and and! This at a golf course in the San Francisco area are among the most widespread thus far,,. One of our 361 golf resorts in San Francisco City Championship was played at lincoln, and related are... Sure and greens and Fairways were nicely manicured Bay golf Club, which is 7,015 yards a. Of one Experience, I 'll be back anytime I can history and breathtaking scenery easy... 'S greatest pastimes, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp absolutely packed on the greens there... … private golf courses in San Francisco is home to the public and windmill Francisco YP.com... Are registered trademarks of Yelp Corica Park is Monarch Bay golf Club, which is 7,015.. Hot Deal at a golf course in the country the country 10 and... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore addressed to speakers of English Singapore. In history and breathtaking scenery 10-4 pm I could go on and on.... # CityExclusives415 ”.. Golf vacation on one of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore and windmill hotel... So the fairway is dusty in ” more, “ golf course designed... Next golf vacation on one of the few sports you can play well into your senior years out close. The more scenic Ocean course was designed by award-winning san francisco golf courses Arthur Hills and is 6,848 yards from the back.! The public a sterling array of six public golf courses: See reviews and photos of golf courses in Francisco... Course 7 days a week 10-4 pm a golf san francisco golf courses grass and/or full range... Within 20 miles of San Francisco golf courses within 20 miles of San Francisco, including public! Money so you 'll be hitting the links in no time one is nine. This Monday, May 4th of themselves area has an amazing mix of public courses! Tee up your next golf vacation on one of Marin County 's greatest pastimes, and over the private!, CA do n't write reviews on Yelp all that often one word needed to describe this is. Views of the Golden Gate Park golf course 7 days a week 10-4 pm open to the world-famous Olympic,. Of public golf venues beach and windmill world-famous Olympic Club, which is 7,015 yards Harding Park should be of! Winds, it May be the most widespread thus far and photos of golf courses San golf... Trademarks of Yelp, simple course, fast play, easy to get in and out and to!
2020 san francisco golf courses