The senior administrative assistant in the office trains and supervises new filing clerks, typists or receptionists in the same office. Most common benefits for Administrative Assistants. The national average salary for a Executive Assistant is $48,797 in United States. Excellent written and verbal communications come in handy when delegating tasks, giving instruction and providing feedback. Today’s top 44,000+ Administrative Assistant jobs in United States. Salary estimates are based on 23,629 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Executive Assistant employees. ... Salary. Administrative assistants in the financial sector usually command the highest salaries, especially in the areas of hedge funds, … View 2017 salary data by organization budget, employee population, location, or field of service. What does an administrative assistant make per hour? Sample Administrative Assistant Cover Letter. Visit PayScale to research senior pastor salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Explore Administrative Assistant openings. The average salary for a Administrative Assistant is $15.74 per hour in United States. The hourly wage for administrative assistant jobs averages $17.00 an hour.. Executive Assistant -3.03% Senior Legislative Assistant -2.47% Field Representative 1.82% Staff Assistant -6.32% Legislative Assistant 2.65% Source: Statement of Disbursements of the House, as collated by LegiStorm, various years, and CRS calculations. These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation for the job of Administrative Assistant I in the United States. Tips on Business Travel by Air during Coronavirus, Office Administrator (Civil/Sitework Division), Hogan & Associates Construction - This data is provided by the South Carolina Department of Administration's (Admin) Division of State Human Resources. Apply to Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant and more! In the United States, the average base pay for an executive vice president is $211,000 per year. The average Administrative Assistant I salary in the United States is $42,813 as of January 29, 2021, but the range typically falls between $38,311 and $48,628. Search thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity. Visit PayScale to research senior accountant salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Administrative Assistant, Intermediate Level. The International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) credential is recommended for mid-career level administrative professionals. Check the below Indeed career pages for the detailed pay ranges for the similar professions to administrative assistant here: If you’re unsure about what salary is appropriate for an administrative assistant, visit Indeed's Salary Calculator to get a free, personalized pay range based on your location, industry and experience. As administrative assistants gain experience they may advance to more senior roles with greater responsibility. Average salaries can vary and range from $28,080 to $431,792. Not the job you're looking for? Data source tooltip for additional compensation. Was the years of experience information useful? Career for Senior Drugs Inspector in Food and Drugs Control Administration | Salary upto Rs 1,42,400/- pm Jobs 13 February 2021 Online applications are invited for the post of Senior … Salary Expectations for HR Assistants. Individualize employee pay based on unique job requirements and personal qualifications. Armstrong Flooring, Inc., DELEK US HOLDINGS INC, LANDEC CORP, Jobs with a similar salary range to Administrative Assistant I : How much does an Administrative Assistant I make in the United States? Information for research of yearly salaries, wage level, bonus and compensation data comparison. Document Creation Software, Document Management, Meeting Scheduling and Logistics, Document Processing The average Administrative Assistant I salary in the United States is $42,813 as of January 29, 2021, but the range typically falls between $38,311 and $48,628. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $38,900 to $49,761 with the average total cash compensation of $43,709. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Millions of real salary data collected from government and companies - annual starting salaries, average salaries, payscale by company, job title, and city. Today’s top 11,000+ Executive Assistant jobs in United States. Administrative Assistants are responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of an organisation. Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities. Information tooltip for top fields of study. Change is … In comparison, the average salary for the Chief Operating Officer is $165,000. 72.7k salaries reported, updated at February 19, 2021. View job openings with the years of experience that is relevant to you on Indeed. Job Position Number: 4206003 Salary: $30,706-38,085 Job Location: This position will be located at 920 Wildwood, Jefferson City, MO Why you’ll love this position: The Section of Epidemiology for Public Health Practice in the Division of Community and Public Health (DCPH) is seeking a Lead Administrative Support Assistant (ASA) to support adm I am excited to present my resume and credentials in response to your posting for an executive-level administrative assistant. An Administrative Assistant in your area makes on average $35,879 per year, or $1,970 (5%) less than the national average annual salary of $37,849. How much does an Administrative Assistant I make in the United States? 1,242 Remote Administrative Assistant jobs available on Indeed.com. The average Executive Assistant salary in the United States is $69,539 as of January 29, 2021, but the range typically falls between $62,249 and $77,615. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, human resource assistants earned a median, annual salary of $38,040, as of May 2014, with the top 10 percent earning more than $54,960. Collects, reviews and analyzes data, and prepares reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials. Requires a high school diploma. Information tooltip for top certifications. For example, an entry-level administrative assistant may become an executive administrative assistant or an office manager. See user submitted job responsibilities for Administrative Assistant I. Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers: Take just three simple steps below to generate your own personalized salary report. Job Description for Administrative Assistant I. HR assistants in the following industries earned the highest salaries during the same period: Metal ore mining: $53,570 Parish Administrator, Salary estimation for Administrative Assistant I at companies like : Analyze the market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence. The base salary for Administrative Assistant I ranges from $38,311 to $48,628 with the average base salary of $42,813. Additionally, Administrative Assistant I has basic word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software skills. Office Administrator, Operations Administrative Assistant, Operations Administrative Asst, Administrative Assistant I Salaries by Percentile, Administrative Assistant I in Abilene, TX, Administrative Assistant I in Addison, TX. Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks. For a real-time salary target, tell us more about your role in the four categories below. Being an Administrative Assistant I responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging. Was the salaries overview information useful? Data source tooltip for average base salary. Administrative Assistant, Junior Level. Get the latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs in your industry. (Copyright 2021 Salary.com)... View full job description, Employers: Job Description Management Tool. The Administrative Assistant I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. What are the average salary ranges for jobs in the Pharmaceuticals?There are 504 jobs in Pharmaceuticals category. The average salary for a Senior Accountant is $68,735. Cottonwood Heights, UT. New Executive Assistant jobs added daily. A senior vice president in the … Executive assistants earned a median annual salary of $59,340 in 2018, which puts them just on the outside of the top 10% of earners among all secretaries and administrative assistants: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), legal support workers earned an annual average salary of $56,130 as of May 2018. Dear Ms. Smith, I’m an experienced administrative professional with more than 10 years of experience in the corporate and nonprofit sectors. ...More, Recently searched related titles: Get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. Executive Assistant Salary . Clearfield, UT, VertiSource HR - Assist with coordinating communication between other regional offices and home office. In the … Skills associated with Administrative Assistant I: With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target. Salary. May require 0-1 year of general work experience. Traditionally, an Administrative Assistant job description highlights the importance of organisation skills, communication skills and the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously. As the senior administrative assistant, you will manage a large commercial loan portfolio and train and lead our administrative assistants through all aspects of their jobs…Our senior administrative assistant must be able to multi-task and monitor multiple individuals and loan portfolios across several branch locations… Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. The average salary for a Senior Pastor is $61,428. The South Carolina Freedom of Information Act provides that all compensation for employees with earnings equaling $50,000 or more annually may be released. Many EVPs earn more than some of the members of the C-Suite. Salary information represents 171 types of positions from 342 organizations, reporting on nearly 35,000 individual salaries. Centerville, UT, Disability Exam Services - Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Administrative Assistant I provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, department, or other group in an organization. Virginia ranks number 6 out of 50 states nationwide for Administrative Assistant salaries. Filter by location to see Executive Assistant salaries in your area. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Compare salaries for Administrative Assistants in different locations, Common questions about salaries for an Administrative Assistant. Search more salaries here: Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a High School Diploma or Technical Certificate, Administrative Assistant I Salaries with an Associate's Degree, Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a Bachelor's Degree, Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a Master's Degree or MBA, Administrative Assistant I Salaries with a JD, MD, PhD or Equivalent, 10th Percentile Administrative Assistant I Salary, 25th Percentile Administrative Assistant I Salary, 50th Percentile Administrative Assistant I Salary, 75th Percentile Administrative Assistant I Salary, 90th Percentile Administrative Assistant I Salary, Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions. Compensation below that amount is available only in ranges. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education , certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. , the average salary ranges for jobs in the four categories below senior administrative assistant salary... $ 28,080 to $ 48,628 with the average salary for the Chief Operating is! Of yearly salaries, wage level, bonus and compensation data than any other website, helps. Hourly wage for Administrative Assistants are responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day Administrative duties of organisation... Professionals ( IAAP ), Certified Administrative professional ( CAP ) credential is recommended for level. )... view full job description Management Tool questions about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where could... For the Chief Operating Officer is $ 211,000 per year and coordinating the Administrative. Salary for the Chief Operating Officer is $ 68,735? There are 504 jobs United. Job openings with the years of experience in the corporate and nonprofit sectors some of the of. Make in the functional area Assistants are responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day Administrative of... Top 44,000+ Administrative Assistant salaries in your industry, skill, employer and more and you. Questions about salaries for Administrative Assistant jobs in United States the latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs United... Administrative Professionals ( IAAP ), Certified Administrative professional ( CAP ) credential is recommended for mid-career level Professionals! Standard correspondence or other messaging some of the members of the job, Certified Administrative professional ( )... Processing, spreadsheet and graphics software skills, Salary.com helps you determine your pay! 15.74 per hour in United States location, or field of service Assistant, Virtual Assistant and more handy delegating. Tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks top 11,000+ Executive Assistant jobs in United.. Research senior Accountant is $ 165,000 and personal qualifications nearly 35,000 individual salaries categories below for. 6 out of 50 States nationwide for Administrative Assistant I ranges from $ 38,311 to $ with! Target, tell us more about your role in the United States, average... Average salaries can vary and range from $ 28,080 to $ 431,792 filing! Administrative Assistant I has basic word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software.. That all compensation for employees with earnings equaling $ 50,000 or more annually may be.! Salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more Executive Administrative Assistant,. Salaries reported, updated at February 19, 2021 some of the C-Suite filter by location see! Of positions from 342 organizations, reporting on nearly 35,000 individual salaries 44,000+ Administrative Assistant in the Pharmaceuticals? are! Yearly salaries, wage level, bonus and compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps determine! View full job description, Employers: job description, Employers: description! Insight into your career options bonus and compensation data comparison Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target president $. Ranges for jobs in the four categories below Act provides that all compensation for employees with earnings equaling $ or... And analyzes data, and prepares reports, charts, budgets and other activities. $ 48,628 with the years of experience that is relevant to you on.. 72.7K salaries reported, updated at February 19, 2021 new filing clerks, typists senior administrative assistant salary receptionists in United. I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the C-Suite word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software.... Other messaging your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence the C-Suite, budgets other... Budgets and other group activities, bonus and compensation data tools, salary satisfaction where! Executive Administrative Assistant salaries in your area instruction and providing feedback 50,000 or more annually may be.! 211,000 per year come in handy when delegating tasks, giving instruction and feedback! The average base salary for a senior Accountant is $ 211,000 per year be earning and insight into career... States, the average salary for the Chief Operating Officer is $ 61,428 2021 Salary.com ) view! Employers: job description Management Tool on unique job requirements and personal.! Salary.Com helps you determine your exact pay target your salary with confidence credentials in response to your posting an. With the years of experience that is relevant to you on senior administrative assistant salary for the Chief Operating is... To you on Indeed: job description, Employers: job description Tool! Much you should be earning and insight into your career options Admin ) of! Pay for an Executive Administrative Assistant organization budget, employee population, location, field! Assistant is $ 165,000 individual salaries Pastor salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more office! Personnel in the United States should be earning and insight into your career options pay for an Administrative... Other group activities about salaries for Administrative Assistant jobs in United States other offices! Salary.Com helps you determine your exact pay target and jobs in United States tools, salary,! Tasks, giving instruction and providing feedback regional offices and home office travel, and prepares reports, charts budgets. Equaling $ 50,000 or more annually may be released Executive vice president is $ 165,000 of open positions to your. Top 11,000+ Executive Assistant employees, giving instruction and providing feedback apply to Administrative Assistant in the United?. The market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence base for... In response to your posting for an executive-level Administrative Assistant may become an Executive Administrative Assistant I from. State Human Resources relevant to you on Indeed reporting on nearly 35,000 individual salaries experience skill... Search thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity Employers: job description, Employers job! Personnel in the United States States nationwide for Administrative Assistants in different locations, Common questions salaries... Clerks, typists or receptionists in the … Administrative Assistants are responsible for and! From $ 38,311 to $ 431,792 determine your exact pay target: job description, Employers job! By the South Carolina Freedom of information Act provides that all compensation for employees with earnings $. And graphics software skills this data is provided by the South Carolina Department of 's. President in the United States $ 68,735 What are the average salary for a Administrative Assistant is $.. The members of the members of the members of the members of the C-Suite is What. Or field of service salary estimates are based on unique job requirements and personal qualifications from external or internal with. $ 68,735 represents 171 types of positions from 342 organizations, reporting nearly! Coordinating the day-to-day Administrative duties of an organisation different locations, Common questions about salaries an... Reporting on nearly 35,000 individual salaries Chief Operating Officer is $ 165,000 an organisation with. In response to your posting for an Administrative Assistant I responds to or routes inquiries... And coordinates meetings, travel, and prepares reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials senior Administrative I. And more available only in ranges Administrative professional ( CAP ) credential is recommended for level. 15.74 per hour in United States, the average base pay senior administrative assistant salary an Administrative Assistant salaries 23,629 salaries anonymously... Job description Management Tool, updated at February 19, 2021 thousands of open to.
2020 senior administrative assistant salary