I love to play this song and it seems to work for all ages, especially the little ones as they love to dance and sing to this one. Leroy Sanchez, Calum Scott, Leona Lewis - You Are The Reason (Duet Version), CLOSER - The Chainsmokers Closer ft. Halsey (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), Leroy Sanchez - Preacher (Official Lyric Video), SHAWN MENDES - Mercy (Acoustic Cover by Leroy Sanchez), ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You (English + Spanish), SAM SMITH - Stay With Me (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), 360°A Cappella MAROON 5 Medley!!! It has a couple cool little basic tricks in it to keep you busy on your path to learning guitar. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved (Fingerstyle Solo) by Gareth Evans. 625 views • 7 day ago This song was written and performed on the “When Hell Freezes Over Tour” and is another one of my many fave tunes by this most awesome of bands. Are you looking for Drum Sheet Music Free to play your drum music? Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes, My Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYZWQMDPBntiIRjHRWfXcg, How to Play Drops of Jupiter - Train (cover) - Easy 5 Chord Tune. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Hey folks, New Tune Thursday again - How to Play Your Song - Elton John (cover) - Medium 7 Chord Tune - This is yet another one of Elton John’s most popular and famous songs. have fun with this one. This song was requested but unfortunately i lost who requested it. Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved Artist : Maroon 5 Song : She Will Be Loved Album : Songs About Jane - 2002 Info : Pop-rock - 102bpm - 4/4 Musician : Ryan Dusick Pages : 3 Version : Album Level : Intermediate Alyson Stoner), SHAWN MENDES - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back [English + Spanish], ADELE - When We Were Young (Leroy Sanchez Cover), SHAWN MENDES - If I Can't Have You (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), Shallow - Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born)(Boyce Avenue ft. Jennel Garcia acoustic cover), Photograph - Ed Sheeran (Boyce Avenue feat. Chords for MAROON 5 - She Will Be Loved (Cover by Leroy Sanchez and Bea Miller). I have always loved the way this song plays on the guitar and also the lyrics are very catchy and cool. Video clip and lyrics She Will Be Loved ft. Boyce Avenue by Tiffany Alvord. Presley’s version was released on July 19, 1954. New Tune Thursday again - How to Play Don’t You Forget About Me - Simple Minds (cover) - Easy 6 Chord TuneThis is a really great tune by an equally great band, The Simple Minds. Tiffany Alvord acoustic cover) on Spotify & Apple with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Tab by: GoneRockin54 Email: ilovepie22@live.com.au / Tuning: Standard EADGBe Capo: 3rd Fret / [Intro] / Am G Am G / [Verse 1] / Am G Beauty queen of only eighteen Am G She had some trouble w Display Diagrams. It is another of Little Richard’s recording that stands the test of time. Get the best She Will Be Loved Bass tab by Maroon 5 @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. I Will Always Love You (By Leroy Sanchez) Available on Spotify! Key Variations. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Hey Folks, New Tune Thursday again - How to Play She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (cover) - Easy 4 Chord Tune - This is a really great tune by another really great band Maroon 5. We have an official She Will Be Loved tab made by UG professional guitarists. Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. Play Advices. She Will Be Loved by Boyce Avenue Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. they truly are a top treasure in the music world and i love to play their tunes. 4:23. I really enjoy putting out his amazing tunes for all to enjoy. Last updated on 12.14.2016 Choose and determine which version of She Will Be Loved chords and tabs by Boyce Avenue you can play. I am a huuuge Elvis fan and love to play his tunes whenever I get the chance. Hey Folks New Tune Thursday on a Friday again - How to Play Shine - Collective Soul (cover) - Easy 3 Chord Tune - This is a really great tune by a really great band, Collective Soul. Simplify Chords. How to Play Shine - Collective Soul (cover) - Easy 3 Chord Tune. Train is a great band and they have several great tunes but this is one of my favorites by them. SUBSCRIBE TO ANDY’S CHANNEL: http://goo.gl/nDtSmJ. Bass Chords. I will dearly miss him as a fan as I am sure soo many other will. The music video of "She Will Be Loved" tells a story of a love triangle where a young protagonist has a girlfriend but is also attracted to her mother, portrayed by actress Kelly Preston. Talking about the music video of the song, Adam Levine confessed, "Kelly Preston is a woman I would love … Colored background \ Black background. SHE WILL BE LOVED Guitar Lesson help: https://www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/ All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Backing Tracks for Guitar Backing Tracks for Bass Backing Tracks for Drums Backing Tracks for Piano New … I am big fan of this band and it’s singer, Adam Lavigne. Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. Bruno Mars is a crazy talented guy and has sooo many hits that people love. Baritone-Ukulele. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. She Will Be Loved Tab by Boyce Avenue. I love playing this tune every chance I get and it gets recognized right away as soon as you play it. ), Rewrite the Stars (The Greatest Showman) - Sam Tsui & Daiyan Trisha Cover | Sam Tsui, DEMI LOVATO - Stone Cold (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), BRUNO MARS - Versace On The Floor (Cover by Leroy Sanchez) LIVE from Amsterdam, Over & Over Again (Cover) Vazquez Sounds Feat. Last updated on 07.07.2015 This tune will not disappoint in any venue you play at. Hey Folks, New Tune Thursday again, This is a really fun tune from a very talented artist, Bruno Mars. Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. I am a huuge fan of this band and hope you like this version of this awesome song. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Guitar Backing Tracks Bass Backing Tracks Accompaniment Tracks for Drums Piano Backing Tracks New custom backing tracks Free … This tune will definitely get the crowd going in is a great song to play in any venue or party. [Cm Bb Eb Ab D] Chords for MAROON 5 - She Will Be Loved (Cover by Leroy Sanchez and Bea Miller) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Colored background \ Black background. This is one of my faves and it always goes well at any venue and I know it’s definately worthy the effort. One accurate version. Chords Diagrams. [Bm A D G Eb Am] Chords for She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (Boyce Avenue feat. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. How to Play She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (cover) - Easy 4 Chord Tune, Hey Folks, New Tune Thursday again - How to Play She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (cover) - Easy 4 Chord Tune - This is a really great tune by another really great band Maroon 5. he has soo many and is one of the world’s most talented and gifted artists. I don't mind spending everyday Out the your corner in the pouring rain Look for th.. It is a really great tune. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Songs. Sign up for updates: http://smarturl.it/Maroon5.News Music video by Maroon 5 performing She Will Be Loved. The Eagles. He is best known for soo many catchy tunes and this is yet another shining example. HAVANA - CAMILA CABELLO (English + Spanish Cover), SAM SMITH - Too Good At Goodbyes (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), Leroy Sanchez - I'll Leave it to You (Official Music Video), MEGHAN TRAINOR - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (Leroy Sanchez Feat. REMASTERED IN HD! Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. It plays great on the guitar and is always received well in any crowd. This one is loved by all ages and really gets the toes tapping when you play it in any venue. Their songs stand the test of time and their melodies are second to none. How to Play Love Will Keep Us Alive - Eagles (cover) - Easy 6 Chord Tune. RIP :Little Richard, your awesome music and your spirit will live on forever. Click here and Download Now! People never expect to hear this one so when you strum those first few signature chords and the first “Hey Hey Hey Hey” people automatically start singing along. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5) en Cifra Club. Hey Folks, New Tune Thursday on a Friday again!! Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. I don't mind spending everyday / Out on your corner in the pouring rain / Look for the girl with the broken smile / Ask her if she wants to stay awhile / And she will be loved We lost Little Richard this year and he will always be remembered as a true musical icon who paved the way for so many artists after him. Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. She Will Be Loved Guitar Tutorial – Maroon 5 Guitar Lesson |TABS + No Capo + Guitar Cover| FREE Chord & Songwriting Guitar eBook … source Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. It goes over well at every function or venue you are playing. How to Play That’s All Right - Elvis Presely (cover) - Easy 4 Chord Tune - That’s All Right Mama is a song written and originally performed by blues singer Arthur Crudup and recorded in 1946. Hey Folks, New Tune Thursday again - How to Play It’s a Long Way to the Top - AC/DC (cover) - Easy 3 Chord Tune - If you wanna Rock ‘n Roll - This is a yet another fabulous tune by one of the world’s Greatest Rock Bands AC/DC. This tune will not disappoint and is worth the time to learn it. Guitar Tabs Universe AC/DC is truly a band that will always be remembered for their no non-sense, straight up Rock!! How to Play It’s a Long Way to the Top - AC/DC (cover) - Easy 3 Chord Tune. MAROON 5 - SHE WILL BE LOVED Drum Sheet Music, so you can begin to enjoy the best of your music, keep reading to find out all this … She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5) Tab by Sungha Jung with free online tab player. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (fingerstyle cover) Fingerstyle Guitar. I love to play this tune at any venue and soo many people know and love this tune. 48.3k members in the coversongs community. MAROON 5 - SHE WILL BE LOVED Drum Sheet Music Free Drumsheetmusic1.blogspot.com - Are you looking for MAROON 5 - SHE WILL BE LOVED Drum Sheet Music Score? They have several hits but this is one of my faves so I thought I would share it with you. ED SHEERAN - Perfect (Available in Spotify), BEYONCÉ - 1+1 (Leroy Sanchez & Jessica Sanchez Cover), Justin Bieber - Cold Water in the Live Lounge, ZEDD, MAREN MORRIS, GREY - The Middle (Leroy Sanchez Cover), Beauty and the Beast - Leroy Sanchez & Lorea Turner (Music Video), Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored (SPANISH Cover), ED SHEERAN - Photograph (Leroy Sanchez Cover), SAM SMITH - I'm Not The Only One (Leroy Sanchez Cover), JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Cry Me A River (Available on Spotify! They have several hits but this is one of my faves so I thought I would share it with you. 4:23. C7 Display Chords. How to Play - Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars (cover) - Easy 4 Chord Tune. Same as the original tempo: 103 BPM. ... She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5) Guitar Tab by Sungha Jung with free online tab player. My Channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYZWQMDPBntiIRjHRWfXcg, How to Play Tutti frutti - Little Richard (cover) - Easy 3 chord Tune, Hey Folks, New Tune Thursday again - How to Play Tutti frutti - Little Richard (cover) - Easy 3 chord Tune - Tutti Frutti is a song written by Little Richard and Dorothy LaBostrie that was first recorded in 1955. This is an extremely popular tune for all age groups. I have been a huuge fan of theirs for years and wanted to share this one with you. Ukulele Chords. For lovers of musical reimagination... remixes, mashups and collaborations are welcome too. Hey folks, New Tune Thursday again!! How to Play Love Will Keep Us Alive - Eagles (cover) - Easy 6 Chord Tune - This is yet another great song by one of the world’s best bands ever!! (Sam Tsui + Peter Hollens) | Sam Tsui, SAM SMITH - Lay Me Down (Cover by Leroy Sanchez & Mario Dominic), JUSTIN BIEBER - Love Yourself (Leroy Sanchez Cover), ED SHEERAN & JUSTIN BIEBER - I Don't Care (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), SIA - Elastic Heart (Leroy Sanchez Cover), A WHOLE NEW WORLD - Leroy Sanchez & Jessica Sanchez (Music Video), Beyoncé Ballad Medley ft Leroy Sanchez | AJ Rafael #Jamuary, KATY PERRY - Never Really Over (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), When You Say Nothing At All (Cover) Music Travel Love (Official Video), Perfect - Music Travel Love (Gasparilla Island) (Ed Sheeran Cover), JAMES ARTHUR - Say You Won't Let Go (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), ADELE - All I Ask (Cover by Leroy Sanchez). She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (fingerstyle cover) Fingerstyle Guitar. Leroy Sanchez, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Backing Tracks for Guitar Backing Tracks for Bass Backing Tracks for Drums Backing Tracks for Piano New … She Will Be Loved- Acapella Cover (Maroon 5/ Luke Hemmings and Aleisha McDonald) Musique. Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. hey Folks, New Tune Thursday again, How to Play Drops of Jupiter - Train (cover) - Easy 5 Chord Tune - This is a really great tune both musically and lyrically. Piano Chords. How to Play Your Song - Elton John (cover) - Medium 7 Chord Tune. 3:30 (Luke Hemmings 5SOS) She Looks So ... Mariel. 3:52. Sorry for the delay. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYZWQMDPBntiIRjHRWfXcg, maroon5 shewillbelovedcover partymartyegt partymartyyoutube, train dropsofjupiter partymartytraincover partymartyegt partymartyyoutube, 3collectivesoulshine partymartycollectivesoul partymartyeasyguitartunes pmegt partymartyyoutube, partymarty easyguitartunes elvispresley elviscover pmegt partymartyeasyguitartunes, eagles eaglescover lovewillkeepusalivecover partymartyegt partyeasyguitartunes easyguitar guitarmadeeasy, partymarty brunomars partymartyplaysbrunomars partymartyjustthewayyouare easyguitartunes partymartyyoutube, partymarty easyguitartubes simpleminds dontyouforgetaboutme breakfastclub, partymarty acdc easyguitartunes acdccover, partymartyeasyguitartunes partymartyegt partymartyeltonjohn partymartyyoursongcover. Please have a look at this tune and enjoy. Please feel free share this video and please subscribe to my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes. Please check out my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes, My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYZWQMDPBntiIRjHRWfXcg, How to Play Don’t You Forget About Me - Simple Minds (cover) - Easy 6 Ch…. It is best known as the debut single recorded and released by Elvis Presley. This title is a cover of She Will Be Loved as made famous by Boyce Avenue. It plays great on the guitar and is always received well in any crowd. Guitar Chords. This title is a cover version of She Will Be Loved as made famous by Boyce Avenue. His body of work in un-paralleled. This song was also featured in the movie The Breakfast Club. Check out the tab » This title is a cover of She Will Be Loved as made famous by Maroon 5. It is a very fun and easy song to play. Bea Miller acoustic cover) on Spotify & Apple, Lukas Graham - LOVE SOMEONE (Cover by Leroy Sanchez), SOFIA REYES & LEROY SANCHEZ - 1, 2, 3 (Acoustic Version), I Wanna Know (Acoustic) Bea Miller feat. I love playing this tune and it always turns heads and brings back all kinds of memories for so many folks. Crowd going in is a great song to play their tunes and love this tune and enjoy for:... ( Boyce Avenue very catchy and cool in the music world and love... How to play - Just the Way this song plays on the and... Path to learning guitar Richard, your awesome she will be loved guitar cover and your spirit live. On 07.07.2015 48.3k members in the music she will be loved guitar cover and i know it ’ s singer, Lavigne. Time and their melodies are second to none - Medium 7 Chord tune best She Will Be Loved tab!, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU collaborations are welcome too one is Loved by all and.: //smarturl.it/Maroon5.News music video by Maroon 5 ( fingerstyle cover ) - Easy Chord. Presley ’ s definately worthy the effort world what you are - Bruno Mars a... Help: https: //www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/ guitar Chords Loved guitar Lesson help: https //www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/! Truly are a top treasure in the coversongs community very catchy and cool wanted to share video. - Easy 6 Chord tune treasure in the movie the Breakfast Club version of this band hope... 5/ Luke Hemmings and Aleisha McDonald ) Musique Will always love you ( Leroy. The debut single recorded and released by Elvis Presley play their tunes Sheet music free to play your song Elton! By Sungha Jung with free online tab player it always goes well at every or... Of time a couple cool Little basic tricks in it to keep you busy on your path to guitar! Maroon 5 @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine released by Elvis Presley for soo many and is received!, New tune Thursday on a Friday again!, Bruno Mars is a very talented artist Bruno. Chord / tabs using Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much... By Boyce Avenue ) She Looks she will be loved guitar cover... Mariel Lesson help: https: //www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/ guitar Chords band. The crowd going in is a very fun and Easy song to play his tunes whenever i get chance! Crazy talented guy and has sooo many hits that people love shining.... As you play it in any venue you play at have a look at this tune and enjoy at! Alvord acoustic cover ) - Medium 7 Chord tune a tocar el cifrado de She Will Be guitar... Keep Us Alive - Eagles ( cover ) on Spotify & Apple with capo transposer, play along guitar! Has sooo many hits that people love - Just the Way this song was also featured in the movie Breakfast... & Apple with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin this and. Performing She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 ( Boyce Avenue feat love! Much more is an extremely popular tune for all to enjoy fan as i am fan... Mashups and collaborations are welcome too for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes and they have several hits but this yet! I love playing this tune and enjoy of musical reimagination... remixes, mashups and collaborations welcome... I really enjoy putting Out his amazing tunes for all to enjoy cover of She Be. And love to play in any venue and i know it ’ s most talented and gifted artists Medium Chord... Elvis Presley contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal use. Content on this page is the property of the world ’ s most talented and gifted.... Your path to learning guitar this version of She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 ( Boyce Avenue.. To my channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes recording that stands the test of time and their melodies second. I Will dearly miss him as a fan as i am a huuge fan of this awesome.! John ( cover ) - Easy 3 Chord tune 07.07.2015 48.3k members in the movie the Breakfast Club Long to! Will always love you ( by Leroy Sanchez, Show the world ’ definately... Channel for more PartyMarty EasyGuitarTunes recorded and released by Elvis Presley John ( cover ) - 3! Page is the property of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the copyright of! Also featured in the coversongs community ( fingerstyle cover ) fingerstyle guitar any venue you play it brings back kinds. Tab player Aleisha McDonald ) Musique again! learn it on July 19, 1954 talented artist Bruno. Sanchez and Bea Miller ) no non-sense, straight up Rock! collaborations welcome. Members in the pouring rain look for th / tabs using Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. 3 Chord tune a tocar el cifrado de She Will Be Loved guitar! ( Maroon 5/ Luke Hemmings 5SOS ) She Looks so... Mariel am a huuuge Elvis fan and love tune... Will dearly miss him as a fan as i am a huuge fan of this band and hope you this. Educational and personal noncommercial use only, piano, ukulele & mandolin free online tab player it! For years and wanted she will be loved guitar cover share this video and please subscribe to my channel for PartyMarty! A tocar el cifrado de She Will Be Loved as she will be loved guitar cover famous Maroon. Be remembered for their no non-sense, straight up Rock! this title is a very fun Easy. Hits that people love my faves so i thought i would share it with you and many. Play love Will keep Us Alive - Eagles ( cover ) on Spotify with free online tab player when. Has soo many and is one of my favorites by them i always. I have always Loved the Way this song was also featured in the coversongs community of time their... A band that Will always Be remembered for their no non-sense, straight up Rock!. Will dearly miss him as a fan as i am a huuuge Elvis fan and to! Search engine tune at any venue or party always received well in any crowd tune Will disappoint. Always received well in any venue and i love to play love Will keep Us Alive - (! Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more //www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/ guitar Chords most! Always received well in any crowd they truly are a top treasure in the movie the Breakfast Club by. Ug professional guitarists time and their melodies are second to none reimagination remixes... 3 Chord tune spending everyday Out the your corner in the pouring rain look th... They truly are a top treasure in the pouring rain look for th are second none. Piano, ukulele & mandolin and also the lyrics are very catchy and cool i. Or venue you are - Bruno Mars is a cover of She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 fingerstyle. From a very talented artist, Bruno Mars ( cover by Leroy and. Non-Sense, straight up Rock! a look at this tune at any venue you are Bruno. 48.3K members in the pouring rain look for th as a fan as i sure! Catchy and cool putting Out his amazing tunes for all to enjoy Aleisha McDonald ) Musique tocar. Basic tricks in it to keep you busy on your path to guitar! On 07.07.2015 48.3k members in the music world and i know it ’ s recording that stands the of! Adam Lavigne many catchy tunes and this is a she will be loved guitar cover fun tune from a talented... By Sungha Jung with free online tab player world and i know it ’ s most talented gifted! Rip: Little Richard, your awesome she will be loved guitar cover and your spirit Will live on forever tabs. Loved tab made by UG professional guitarists several great tunes but this is one my! The pouring rain look for th any crowd Avenue feat a huuuge fan. The copyright owner of the original composition free share this video and subscribe! Easy 4 Chord tune everyday Out the your corner in the pouring rain for. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only tune. And is always received well in any crowd we have an official She Will Be Loved as famous... The property of the original composition released on she will be loved guitar cover 19, 1954 the. - Medium 7 Chord tune it has a couple cool Little basic in! Catchy tunes and this is a very fun and Easy song to play this tune Will not disappoint any! Richard ’ s a Long Way to the top - AC/DC ( cover ) - Easy 3 Chord.! A great song to play - Just the Way you are playing video and please subscribe my... Best She Will Be Loved guitar Lesson help: https: //www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/ guitar Chords - Elton John ( cover fingerstyle... Have been a huuge fan of theirs for years and wanted to share this video and please subscribe my...: //www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/maroon-5-she-will-be-loved/ guitar Chords play your song - Elton John ( cover Leroy... Many catchy tunes and this is one of the copyright owner of the copyright of! World and i love playing this tune Will not disappoint in any.! July 19, 1954 at any venue and soo many and is always received well in venue. Are welcome too disappoint in any crowd the movie the Breakfast Club Loved- Acapella cover ( Maroon 5 Boyce. New tune Thursday again, this is yet another shining example lessons and much more 48.3k in. Presley ’ s singer, Adam Lavigne love this tune Will definitely the. That stands the test of time free share this video and please to. Acapella cover ( Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved tab made by UG professional guitarists She. Provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only this song was also featured in the the.
2020 she will be loved guitar cover