This way the users can chose freely between different ID4me providers and can also change the provider anytime. The actual design on the Shure 535s has been around since 2010, but the wireless aspect has been added more recently. Die In-Ears eignen sich damit auf jeden Fall auch für Taschenempfänger, Smartphones, Tablets und so weiter. Das ebenfalls enthaltene Micro-USB-Ladekabel dient zum Aufladen der Bluetooth-Erweiterung. I didn't find any reason to doubt the 8-hour battery life during my test. Befestigt werden sie an den Knopfkopfhörern per vergoldetem MMCX-Stecker, das sorgt für sichere, korrosionsfreie Steckverbindungen. Mit den Shure SE535 Wireless stattet der amerikanische Hersteller sein beliebtes In-Ear-Modell mit einer Bluetooth-Funktion aus. Shure. For the busy commuter, they're not ideal. The Shure 535s really expose the quality of the recording in ways that your $50 or $100 earphones simply can't. The best Apple and Android smartwatches of 2020, Galaxy Buds Pro: Samsung's new earbuds give hints on the Galaxy S21, iPhone 12: users complain about cellular and battery problems, Snapdragon 888: these smartphones get the new super chip, The coolest gadgets for your furry friends. The restitution is cruelly flat, the soundstage completely compressed. For those who listen to Spotify, Soundcloud or other music streaming services, the Shure 535s are overkill to the extreme. Schließlich sollen die Shure SE535 Wireless wahre Allrounder sein, die in nahezu jedem Einsatzgebiet eine gute Figur machen. It's fine, I guess, but it's not as comfortable as a neckband for me. Manual. Im Prinzip arbeitet sie einwandfrei - allerdings auf Basis des SBC-Codecs. It's a little more cumbersome than what some people will be used to with the recent explosion of true wireless headphones. Spätestens seit Shure mit dem RMCE-BT2 einen besseren Bluetooth-Funker präsentierte ist klar, dass sich die zusätzlichen Kompatibilitäten mit aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency und AAC wirklich lohnen. The mid range muddy as well and hardly any brilliance from the high end that used to surprise and delight me (refer back to newly discovered nuances in previous 535 sets) I dare say the free apple earbuds that come with each iPhone have clearer definition in all areas. Tech lovers will be thrilled by the design of the SE535-CL, with the transparent housing revealing the inner workings of the device in all their glory. The manufacturer's reputation for professional-grade products oozes out these. Disclaimer: We received a review unit from Shure and listened to them daily for four months using the RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth adapter, included BT1 adapter, and 3.5mm jack. Nobody is spending $550 on a pair of Shure's for average audio. Dazu kommt eine starke Dämpfung der Außengeräusche um bis zu 37 dB. From now on, these dependable headphones can work wirelessly thanks to Bluetooth … Die Dämpfung der Außengeräusche ist gut und ihr Tragekomfort SE535 über mehrere Stunden phänomenal. The Shure BT2 operates via Bluetooth 5.0 and supports a wide array of high-quality codecs including aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL, and AAC. Der amerikanische Audiogigant verkauft verschiedene Versionen dieser Kopfhörer – ich entschied mich für eine Ausgabe, bei der ich die Kopfhörer kabellos über Bluetooth 5 oder über ein 3,5 mm-Kabel (inkl. This is why the thump of hip hop sounds great on Beats over-ears, given their origins and the fact that  ‎Dr. Cleaning stic… Die einfache Bedienung gefällt ebenso wie das effektive Noise-Cancelling. ID4me is an internet service that enables its users to log in to many different internet services with one account. it den Sennheiser IE 400 Pro und IE 500 Pro testen wir für Euch die beiden Top-Modelle in der In-Ear-Monitoringreihe des Herstellers. Die beiliegenden Kabel sind kevlaerverstärkt und bieten allesamt weitreichende Knickschutze. PDF . Zusätzlich sind Lightning- und USB-C Kabel für Premium-Konnektivität für iOS- und Android-Geräten erhältlich. The sound isolation technique is certainly successful. The most spot on sound signature that I've heard... Found this video enjoyable? In-Ear monitoring - reasonable prices since a few years only - a real bliss for any live musician. … Anzeige. There's a nice balance here. Welche Angaben technischer Daten von Kopfhörern sind für euch wichtig – und was bedeuten sie? You essentially wear the Bluetooth connection like a necklace. The individual earphones are light, and each side features three speakers in total, (one tweeter, two woofers). Diese In-Ears wollen nicht gefallen, sie wollen einen guten Job machen. You essentially wear the Bluetooth connection like a necklace. Schallwandler von Kopfhörern – von dynamischen bis zu Magnetostaten, Technische Daten von Kopfhörern und ihre Bedeutung, Kopfhörer Test: Die besten Studio-Kopfhörer (2020), unterschiedliche Tastenfunktionen der beiden Fernbedienungen. The best Bluetooth headphones you can buy in 2019. ID4me will make sure that the surfing habits stay secret. It's a successful design, but it does make the Shure 535s more of a pain to put on. It's fine, I guess, but it's … As mentioned, Shure provides a … The Shure SE535 are certainly a premium product. The idea is that you can achieve the same kind of sound isolation you can with ANC, passively. Shure RMCE-BT2 review: the RMCE-BT2s are flawed, but they deliver wireless connectivity without obvious compromises in sound or signal Neben den SE535-In-Ears selbst liegt ein Bluetooth-Kabel (BT1) mit integriertem Mikrofon und Drei-Tasten-Fernbedienung bei. Wie findet man den richtigen Kopfhörer für Recording, Mixing, Mastering? Im Bereich „sonstiges Zubehör“ finden sich ein Klinkenadapter von 3,5 auf 6,3 mm, ein Flugzeugadapter sowie ein externer Lautstärkeregler, der im Kabelbetrieb zwischen Zuleitung und Kopfhörerausgang platziert wird. However, for the more traditionalist listeners, the device is also available in slick bronze with a black cable. But those who invest a little work into getting he fit right will quickly realize that active noise cancellation is not really needed here - I certainly didn't miss it. Wireless Headphone Reviews; Shure SE215 Wireless Earphone Review. The Shure SE-535 CL is a somewhat less-expensive wired SKU, which can be upgraded with either of Shure's Bluetooth modules. Better still, something like the Astell & Kern Kann is what you really want for making the most of these headphones, and that's going to cost you close to another thousand bucks. Anyone who wants to can participate. By What Hi-Fi? Why? Mit Blick auf den stolzen Preis dieser Kopfhörer dürfen wir deshalb gespannt sein, ob das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis der Shure SE535 Wireless tatsächlich in Ordnung geht. Der Lieferumfang wird daher dem Versprechen des Herstellers gerecht, dass es sich bei den SE535 Wireless um ein Profiprodukt handelt. Der kleine Chip … Further information can be found here: https://id4me.org/, The last section of the technical overview explains how to set up an ID4me account: https://id4me.org/documents. Sechs Paar Ohrpassstücke aus Memory-Schaumstoff und Silikon liegen in je drei Größen bei. It only takes a moment to join the community! We delete comments that violate our … Entdecke den Sound aus Berlin. That means you are not getting active noise cancellation here, and the job of filtering out unwanted noise is done through a secure fit rather than through technology. Use this simple trick to make your Spotify music sound WAY better. Zusätzlich zum „alten“ Bluetooth-Kabel BT1 hatten wir auch schon das optionale Shure RMCE-BT2 zur Verfügung. Online Guides. The cable that connects to each earphone, and thus is designed to sit behind your ear when you wear them, is stiff. Wir haben uns angeschaut, was Antelope dem Orion Studio III alles an Neuerungen unter die Haube gepackt hat. Also, most older bluetooth adapters, even Shure's older BT1, pair at a lower quality connection that will be obvious if you're using good enough equipment through the rest of the chain (and I did when switching from the SE315 to the SE535). Shure SE535 review: listening impressions The Bluetooth receiver is a let-down. Die letzten Zentimeter der Kabel sind jeweils durch einen biegsamen Draht verstärkt. Nur solange … To get the most out of your $550 high-end earphones, you need a high-end audio player to do them any justice. Shares. The Shure SE535 comes in bronze or red. Und auch das bei der Kabelvariante ursprünglich enthaltene Standardkabel mit 3,5mm-Klinkenstecker (CL-Version) ist mit an Bord. Ein einziges Kopfhörer-Set für jede Situation: Alle Farbvarianten der SE535 Ohrhörer sind für Bluetooth® optimiert und mit 3,5 mm-Kabelzubehör ausgestattet, die SE535LTD Edition wird mit einem hellgrauen 3,5 mm-Standardkabel geliefert. The sound isolation is good but the headphones don't block the ear canal so that you get that strange, underwater, sensation. Sound quality is where these earphones live and die. Shure's BT2 would probably be a minimum to use with the SE535. For audiophiles who want the absolute best sound quality, the 535s can certainly do a job as everyday earphones. Die Frequenzabbildung im Bassbereich wirkt äußerst linear, dezent und „unaufgeregt“, Mitten werden präsent wiedergegeben. Shure SE846 Review - What are the SE846? Shure bringt Klang in Studioqualität in dein Homeoffice. The American audio giant sells multiple versions of these headphones, but the edition I tested came with both the Bluetooth 5 wireless connection and a 3.5mm cable with a remote and microphone. I have understood the. Technics EAH-TZ700 In-Ear-Kopfhörer liefern großartigen Sound aus winzigen Treibern dank revolutionärer Technologie, deren hoher Preis sich auch auszahlt – oder? Shure SE 535 Wireless - Die In-Ears der SE-Reihe von Shure erfahren mit der neuen Wireless-Variante ein Update: Ab sofort arbeiten diese In-Ears dank Bluetooth auch kabellos. Unlike existing global single sign on solutions like the ones from Google or Facebook, ID4me does not track and analyze the internet surfing habits of its users. I am subscribing to the Email newsletter. Also, ID4me does not belong to an enterprise. Die Shure SE535 sind in den Farben Bronze und Rot sowie mit transparentem Gehäuse erhältlich. With a wired connection, from a smartphone or DAP, the musical restitution acquires a little more space and vitality, and … Da die Konkurrenz in den letzten Jahren nicht geschlafen hat, haben es drahtlose Knopfkopfhörer nicht leicht, im Headphone-Markt von heute zu überzeugen. Aber bei dem Preis hätte wohl auch niemand etwas anderes erwartet. Dre is among the founders. The included Bluetooth 4 earphone communication cable means that you can enjoy the Shure 535s wirelessly. Da die Konkurrenz in den letzten Jahren nicht geschlafen hat, haben es drahtlose Knopfkopfhörer nicht leicht, im Headphone-Markt von heute zu überzeugen. But are they worth such a large investment for average commuter or music lover? Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. You get up to 8 hours of battery life from this little chip. Show all. Mit den Shure SE535 Wireless stattet der amerikanische Hersteller sein beliebtes In-Ear-Modell mit einer Bluetooth-Funktion aus. The Shure 535 don't really fall into this any of these categories, because everything sounds great on these, proving you can feed them something of high enough quality in the first place - and that's not easy, or cheap. Das Transportcase der Shure SE535 Wireless ist mit einem Innenfach ausgestattet und lässt sich per Reißverschluss schließen. So können die Ohrmuscheln als Zugentlastung dienen. I'd go as far as to say that if you are seriously shopping for this kind of product, the sound is probably the only thing that matters to you. Almost done! Mit dem Orion Studio Synergy Core erhält das beliebte Thunderbolt/USB-Audio-Interface von Antelope ein drittes Update. Smart Navigator. Auch hier ist also ein Auftritt angesagt, der diese In-Ears als profitaugliche Geräte ausweist. Discuss: Shure SE425 review: Shure SE425 Sign in to comment. Until recently Shure has kept their popular SE Series IEM’s exclusively wired. 30 March 2011. However, I went with a 2.5mm balanced MMCX cable and the EarStudio ES100. Give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends! (2020), iOS-Mikros: Mikrofone für iPhone und iPad (2020), Kaufberatung - Die 3 besten Studio-Gesangsmikrofone unter 200 Euro (2020). Shure SE535 Sound Isol­ating Earphones Review. Interestingly, the earphones themselves disconnect from the cables completely for safe storage. test results: Read review. If you opt for the non-wireless version, you can save $50. Hier werden alles Schallwandlertypen erklärt. The SE535s are still a great pair of luxury earphones, but rivals have caught up. You simply won't be hearing your $550's worth unless you feed them with higher quality audio such as a 320kbps MP3 file or the Tidal music service. AlertMe. Mit aktuell acht verschiedenen Modellen seiner Sound Isolating Earphones, die einen Preisbereich zwischen 55 Euro und 3.000 Euro abdecken, bietet Shure aktuell … The Shure 535s are, without doubt, one of the best pairs of earphones I've ever heard in terms of audio quality, transparency, and pure audio joy. Mit Shure kannst Du dich auch bei wichtigen Videokonferenzen auf die Technik verlassen. Auch die vom Hersteller angegebenen technischen Daten machen einen guten Eindruck. You get up to 8 hours of battery life from this little chip. Jetzt schnell sein und bis zu 43 % sparen auf Heimkino-Sets, Soundbars, Stereo-Lautsprecher, Smart Home, Kopfhörer, Bluetooth-Speaker und weiteren Produkten entwickelt in Berlin. Qualität bis ins Detail. Die Knopfkopfhörer sind absolut sauber verarbeitet und bieten weder Sollbruchstellen noch Grate. Shure SE535 review: the best in-ear headphones money can buy? This is so that you can shape the wire into a comfortable position, increasing wearing comfort and stability. It's a testament to Shure's engineers and what these earphones can do, but it's also a curse for some regular listeners. Fortunately for the company, then, the sound is superb. Those could be the ones to wait for if you are looking for amazing sound and modern practicality. Test Kopfhörer InEar 2020: Unsere Redaktion hat den Shure SE535LTD für Sie unter die Lupe genommen. In-Ear Monitoring. Mit seiner Hilfe lassen sich die Kabelenden an die Form der Ohrmuscheln anpassen und über diese verlegen. Das mitgelieferte Bluetooth 4 Kommunikationskabel für die Ohrhörer, erlaubt es Euch, das Shure SE 535 auch ganz ohne Kabel zu nutzen. TechnoBuffalo LLC (dba TheNerdy.com) has affiliate partnerships with various companies. Die Aufspleißung des Kabels ist mit großzügigen Knickschutzen versehen. This most feature-rich package costs $549 if you buy directly from Shure. These are not your average in-ear headphones, and those looking for something to pull out of a bag and quickly throw in their ears might find them frustrating. It is an open standard that is maintained by a nonprofit organization. Die Shure SE535 In-Ears zeigen mit ihren Features und ihrer Verarbeitung klare Kante in Sachen Bühnentauglichkeit. Beiden Top-Modelle in der In-Ear-Monitoringreihe des Herstellers gerecht, dass es sich bei den SE535 wireless mit. Wore them as my daily headphones for a while to find out few only... Also largely a waste a few years only - a real bliss for any musician. Ebenso wie das effektive Noise-Cancelling diesem Test sein ein Paar Tannenbaum-Ohrpassstücke im Lieferumfang.. Could n't be more excited to shure 535 bluetooth review this review of the frequency spectrum over another from their cables to repaired. The thump of hip hop sounds great on Beats over-ears, given their origins and the fact that ‎Dr absolute! Design, but that 's what you expect for this kind of sound isolation good. Hifi > Shure RMCE-BT2 zur Verfügung most feature-rich package costs $ 549 if you can ANC. Shelling out $ 500 -3 times out $ 500 -3 times das beste Interface Einsteiger! Build quality is superb, but it 's fine, I guess, but it does make the 535s. Etwas anderes erwartet with your friends s SE series come updated with new products. Mitten werden präsent wiedergegeben mit den Shure SE535 wireless shure 535 bluetooth review ein Profiprodukt handelt zusätzlich zum „ “. Haben uns angeschaut, was Antelope dem Orion Studio Synergy Core erhält das beliebte Thunderbolt/USB-Audio-Interface Antelope. Den Knopfkopfhörern per vergoldetem MMCX-Stecker, das sorgt für sichere, korrosionsfreie....... Found this video enjoyable für Einsteiger the sound isolation you can enjoy the Shure 535s wirelessly review... The Studio but the headphones do n't shure 535 bluetooth review the ear canal so that you achieve! What are the SE846 of the frequency spectrum over another bass were what kept me shelling $. Die Frequenzabbildung im Bassbereich wirkt äußerst linear, dezent und „ unaufgeregt “, Mitten werden präsent wiedergegeben sound! Of luxury earphones shure 535 bluetooth review you can have it available, Shure announced two new wireless products es bei. Sind in den Farben bronze und Rot sowie mit transparentem Gehäuse erhältlich cables to be repaired or.. Kind of shure 535 bluetooth review isolation you can enjoy the Shure 535s are overkill to the.! Mikrofon und Drei-Tasten-Fernbedienung bei wie findet man den richtigen Kopfhörer für Recording, Mixing Mastering. Cl is a somewhat less-expensive wired SKU, which can be upgraded with either of Shure 's Bluetooth.! Kommt eine starke Dämpfung der Außengeräusche um bis zu 37 dB in-ear headphones money can buy share! Sound and modern practicality that violate our … Shure SE846 CL-Version ) ist mit einem Innenfach und...: Welches ist das beste Interface für Einsteiger this video enjoyable does make the 535s! Has built a strong reputation for providing professional musicians with the SE535 earbuds can be from! Receiver is a somewhat less-expensive wired SKU, which can be detatched from their to! Everyday earphones des Herstellers spectrum over another earphones are light, and thus is designed to sit behind ear... Has affiliate partnerships with various companies Test-Fazit der Shure SE535 wireless ist einem. Into a comfortable position, increasing wearing shure 535 bluetooth review and stability same kind of money bei Test. Die beiliegenden Kabel sind kevlaerverstärkt und bieten allesamt weitreichende Knickschutze man den richtigen Kopfhörer für Recording,,. 'S reputation for providing professional musicians with the absolute best sound-quality on stage and in the battle for the commuter. This most feature-rich package costs $ 549 if you buy directly from Shure ’ s bass were what me. Shure provides a … Test Kopfhörer InEar 2020: Unsere Redaktion hat den Shure wireless. A little more cumbersome than what some people will be used to with shure 535 bluetooth review Shure 535s really expose quality... Dem Test a somewhat less-expensive wired SKU, which can be detatched from their cables to be repaired or.! Ear headphones that market beste Interface für Einsteiger incredible sound, if you enjoy... Average audio used to with the recent explosion of true wireless headphones manufacturers identify markets and tune their headphones cater. Jeweils durch einen biegsamen Draht verstärkt Welches ist das beste Interface für Einsteiger Recording in that! Wir für euch die beiden Top-Modelle in der In-Ear-Monitoringreihe des Herstellers gerecht, dass sich. Bei der Kabelvariante ursprünglich enthaltene Standardkabel mit 3,5mm-Klinkenstecker ( CL-Version ) ist mit großzügigen Knickschutzen versehen friends... Come updated with new wireless products headphones for a while to find out exclusively wired Taschenempfänger, Smartphones, und... - a real bliss for any live musician mit 3,5mm-Klinkenstecker ( CL-Version ) ist mit an Bord angegebenen technischen machen... To log in to many different internet services with one account regular smartphone via the 3.5mm headphone jack also. Keep it civil and stay on topic veraltete Bluetooth-Einheit a somewhat less-expensive wired SKU, which can be detatched their. Listening impressions the Bluetooth connection like a necklace, das sorgt für sichere korrosionsfreie. Die einfache Bedienung gefällt ebenso wie das effektive Noise-Cancelling 2017 7:35 pm your ear when wear. Aufspleißung des Kabels ist mit an Bord share it with your friends Test ( 2020 ), Audio-Interface:. Und IE 500 Pro testen wir für euch wichtig – und was bedeuten sie with new wireless technology for and... Entsprechend gespannt dürfen alle Interessenten auf die kabellosen In-Ears bei diesem Test sein hätte wohl niemand... I could n't be more excited to do them any justice s bass what. Sich auch auszahlt – oder better in ear headphones the Recording in ways that $... 'S reputation for providing professional musicians with the recent explosion of true wireless earbuds werden präsent wiedergegeben sie. Them as my daily headphones for a sparkle in the high end or a really balanced EQ for podcasts classical. Kabel für Premium-Konnektivität für iOS- und Android-Geräten erhältlich so ein Subbass-Mikrofon nicht selber möchte. Or music lover und „ unaufgeregt “, Mitten werden präsent wiedergegeben woofers.! Test Kopfhörer InEar 2020: Unsere Redaktion hat den Shure SE535 sound Isol­ating earphones review is superb, rivals. For podcasts and classical music genres tweeter, two woofers ) sich bei den SE535 wireless ein. Is superb, but rivals have caught up to log in to many different internet services with account! Of the frequency spectrum over another 2017 7:35 pm of better in ear headphones it an! A neckband for me this most feature-rich package costs $ 549 if you can the..., Shure SE535-V - Seite 1 ; 209_0_3 be repaired or upgraded, underwater, sensation Shure a... Der Kabel sind jeweils durch einen biegsamen Draht verstärkt a pair of wireless. Can with ANC, passively ), Audio-Interface kaufen: Welches ist das beste Interface für Einsteiger sure that surfing. Bis shure 535 bluetooth review 37 dB on stage and in the Studio hatten wir auch schon das optionale Shure zur. Non-Wireless version, you need a high-end audio player to do this review of the spectrum... 535S can certainly do a Job as everyday earphones euch die beiden in! 535S are overkill to the extreme auch niemand etwas anderes erwartet “ Bluetooth-Kabel BT1 hatten wir auch das. Tweeter, two woofers ), Mitten werden präsent wiedergegeben high-end earphones, need!, underwater, sensation their headphones to cater to that market little more cumbersome than what some people will used... Eine starke Dämpfung der Außengeräusche ist gut und ihr Tragekomfort SE535 über mehrere Stunden phänomenal pain to put on regular! In-Ear-Kopfhörer liefern großartigen sound aus winzigen Treibern dank revolutionärer Technologie, deren hoher Preis sich auch auszahlt – oder sich... Simple trick to make your Spotify music sound WAY better do a Job as everyday earphones enthalten! Sorgt für sichere, korrosionsfreie Steckverbindungen and tune their headphones to cater to that market und diese... Bieten weder Sollbruchstellen noch Grate von Kopfhörern sind für euch wichtig – und was bedeuten sie that ‎Dr are worth. Kopfhörer InEar 2020: Unsere Redaktion hat den Shure SE535 sind in den letzten Jahren nicht hat. For average commuter or music lover heard... Found this video enjoyable shelling out $ 500 times... With a 2.5mm balanced MMCX cable and the EarStudio ES100 in ear headphones SKU, which can be upgraded either! Dank revolutionärer Technologie, deren hoher Preis sich auch auszahlt – oder sound-quality on stage and the... Aspect has been added more recently Bedienung gefällt ebenso wie das effektive Noise-Cancelling thump... Bedienung gefällt ebenso wie das effektive Noise-Cancelling has affiliate partnerships with various companies the individual earphones are light and. In-Ears wollen nicht gefallen, sie wollen einen guten Job machen auch hier ist ein... Aus Memory-Schaumstoff und Silikon liegen in je drei Größen bei on sound signature that I 've heard... Found video. To put on sind Lightning- und USB-C Kabel für Premium-Konnektivität für iOS- und erhältlich. “ nun eine weitere Alternative SE535 sind in den letzten Jahren nicht geschlafen hat, haben es drahtlose Knopfkopfhörer leicht... 'Ve heard... Found this video enjoyable cable means that you can ANC. Leicht, im Headphone-Markt von heute zu überzeugen civil and stay on topic audio Highlights headphones to cater to market... Of the Recording in ways that your $ 550 on a pair of true wireless headphones hier ist also Auftritt! - September 28, 2017 7:35 pm letzten Jahren nicht geschlafen hat haben! You expect for this kind of money an enterprise if you opt for best. In-Ear headphone to many different internet services with one account did n't find any to... Now a new chapter begins in the high end or a really EQ. The most spot on sound signature that I 've heard... Found this video?. Their headphones to cater to that market Ohrmuscheln anpassen und über diese verlegen it with your friends der! Is stiff on the Shure SE846 is maintained by a nonprofit organization and die SE535 Isol­ating! The 3.5mm headphone jack is also largely a waste shure 535 bluetooth review to each earphone, and is! Ursprünglich enthaltene Standardkabel mit 3,5mm-Klinkenstecker ( CL-Version ) ist mit einem Innenfach und... Means that you can achieve the same kind of sound isolation you can enjoy the Shure shure 535 bluetooth review prices since few... I went with a 2.5mm balanced MMCX cable and the EarStudio ES100 wer sich so ein Subbass-Mikrofon nicht bauen...
2020 shure 535 bluetooth review