I wouldn’t suggest ordering this in the club or at a bar, but if you’re at a house party or get together, why not throw it out there? Good Vodka Mixers are key to truly enjoying your Vodka Mixed Drinks and Vodka Cocktails. A simple and tasty aperitif, Smirnoff No. Strawberry Banana Tampico is also good with vodka! Or mix Smirnoff Gold together with cranberry juice and ginger beer for a glitzy version of the Moscow Mule, the Golden Mule. apple vodka, soda water, sweet and sour mix, Angostura bitters and 3 more. But it's perfect for me. 31 Comments Your email address will not be published. Simply mix with soda water, cranberry juice or orange juice for a quick & easy cocktail. I also love sugar-free Rockstar as a vodka mixer, either to chase or make a shooter with. Ocean Spray makes a carbonated cranberry juice that makes a GREAT mixer. Pour Smirnoff Vanilla and fresh fruit juices over ice. Smirnoff Moscow Mule Vodka Be the first to review this product This Moscow Mule-ready Smirnoff is made using award-winning Smirnoff No. It is an ultra smooth vodka with a classic taste that has inspired other varieties of vodkas worldwide. Smirnoff Blueberry Flavored Vodka is is made with the essence of blueberry flavors and vodka distilled from the finest grains and filtered in a unique process. The company usually manufactures a 750 ml bottle and a 1.75 ml bottle. Neither of these are my favorite vodka mixers, but I am including them because I know there is a strong following behind them. I like to mix with smoothies. Learn how your comment data is processed. All you have to do is buy your favorite vodka and pick up a pack of Mountain Dew. Combine Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka, Crème de Cacao, and chocolate liquor into shaker cup and shake Dip martini glass rim into chocolate sauce, then into crushed peppermint candy Pour cocktail … Lemonade vodka mixers work really well because they are both sweet and sour and add different flavor profiles to your vodka. Everyone has their favorites, but the great Vodka Mixers must accomplish a few things. 2 cl Smirnoff® vodka … 1st place is a tie between OJ (I love OJ so this makes sense) and lemonade (very tasty), 2nd place is a tie between red bull (caffeine is not good for me but it tastes good), pineapple juice (better than expected), and grapefruit juice (better than expected) 3rd place is a tie between 7up (ok) and cranberry juice (ok but I expected better) 4th place is sour (not a fan) 5th place is tonic (nasty and more sour than sour itself). Vodka makes strong like bear. vodka and 5 oz. Smirnoff prides itself on bringing famous beverages to connoisseurs and newcomers alike, assuring the consistently great taste and quality expected from the makers of the World’s No. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You are probably thinking one of two things right now. It’s a little more sweet than that “in your face” taste of straight cranberry. 1.5 cups Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka 4 cups Apple Cider 4 oz. Everyone is going to have different preferences and have there own idea of what they think the perfect vodka mixer is, but I believe cranberry juice deserves to be on top. Diabolo Blueberry Lemonade or Diabolo Dragon Fruit Plum…. Smirnoff Sours Watermelon combines Smirnoff No. Pyotr Smirnov founded the PA Smirnoff (the French spelling) vodka … Vodka is the most-consumed spirit in the world. Regarding Squirt: I was watching the movie “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolfe,” and while they’re at the roadhouse, there’s an ad/sign near the exit door which says “Squirt with vodka.” I was curious if it was the same Squirt as we have now, and I think it was. At my house we juice lots of apples in the juicer and it mixes very well.imo. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, Vodka Redbulls are awesome shooters in the club. Stir thoroughly and add a … Very refreshing! Ah! It’s true that there’s a little risk when mixing an upper (energy drink) with a downer (alcohol). Works just a little better than regular 7UP. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Pour vodka over ice in a highball glass. And the winner of best vodka mixers goes to… Cranberry Juice! But only when you drink like real man, Cran-pomegranate juice is also a good mixer with vodka, and is very good by itself as well! Vodka Seven is probably one of my top vodka mixed drinks to order at the club. Hey, i was just wondering if i mixed the vodka and coke now would it be ok to drink it for saturday ( 3 days time). Smirnoff (/ ˈ s m ɪər n ɒ f /; Russian: [smʲɪrˈnof]) is a brand of vodka owned and produced by the British company Diageo.The Smirnoff brand began with a vodka distillery founded in Moscow by Pyotr … I recommend. Whether you sip it on the rocks or with soda and a twist, Smirnoff No. Current price: $1.00 Qty: Has anyone tried apple juice as a mixer ? Energy drinks as vodka mixers are definitely on top and the perfect party cocktail for any occasion! light corn syrup, flavored vodka, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur and 4 more. When you talk about vodka mixers, you definitely have to include 7-up on that list. Of course, this is the mixer used to make the original screwdriver. I just made one, ew.=) i added some sprite to cut it down a little. . Top up with 125ml lemonade. Yep. I suggest you buy the blueberry pomegranate if you can find it. The Vodka Mixers listed below are what I consider to be the best ones out there and should be tried by everyone. Beer, wine and liquor delivered to your doorstep. It’s a very refreshing vodka mixed drink and it’s wonder that it’s one of my top vodka mixers. Perfect for mixing with other drinks. It used to be a lot more popular than it has been lately, but that doesn’t stop it from being  among my favorite vodka mixers. Add SS much vodka you like! vodka and tampico “tropical punch” flavor!!! 21 Vodka There are also some really good sugar free lemonade options that work really well as vodka mixers. Believe it or not, this soda works really well as both a vodka mixer and vodka chaser. Add water and lemon lime mix, stir until dissolved, and serve. Deliver to Me. Pour vodka over ice in a highball glass. No, you can’t order this at a club, but if try making this yourself at home, you will see how dangerous these can be. Peach Fresca is refreshing spring and summer, Simply mix with grapefruit soda and lime juice, pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge for a Spicy Tamarind Paloma. Made with triple distilled vodka and made with natural flavors, our line up includes berries, citrus, indulgent, tropical, and classic fruity. Alright, this one is in here primarily for the purists and those trying to watch their calories for the night. Are you happy with this list? =), try adding a splash of seeet & Sour mixer. Orange juice is very acidic, and this works well to help counteract the burning sensation you get from alcohol. mmmmm yummmmm! Best enjoyed chilled in a shot. Cocktails > Long drinks > by base-ingredient > by brand > Smirnoff® > Smirnoff® Vodka Smirnoff Vodka mixed drinks. Try Smirnoff's Green Apple Splash cocktail recipe that combines Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka with fresh lemon lime soda. Vanilla diet coke tastes good with vodka! Black cherry Fresca provides a nice change in winter, and Original flavor fills in the gap. I would like to try the other flavors. 21 Vodka and apple juice is an elegant, tart mixed drink that can be garnished with a slice of apple for extra effect. Dang, it should definitely be considered with the regular 7UP haha, good list. Find Near Me. 21 Vodka is the delicious base for so many of the world's best-known mixed drinks and cocktails. It won’t give you any points for class, but it’s still a great tasting mixer. Jon I personally make it a point to have one of these at least once every few weeks. Well, I think I have now ranked most of the mixers for vodka that are available at the local bar I go to. Try this vodka mixer out next time you are pre-gaming for that big night out! 630,832 Views. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Simply mix with grapefruit soda and lime juice, pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge for a Spicy Tamarind Paloma. Mountain Dew is another one of those citrus-flavored soda’s that’s easy to mix with and doesn’t require a lot of work. What’s not to like about this one? Top up with 125ml lemonade. Stir & enjoy! Smirnoff has flavors for all occasions and seasons, no matter what you’re craving. Garnish with a lemon wedge and … There’s no harm in picking up some Minute Maid Lemonade when you pick up your favorite vodka at the store. Plus it tastes delicious. Our award-winning, 80 proof vodka has robust flavor with a dry finish for ultimate smoothness and clarity. But I am also a firm believer in people needing to know their limit. Using a jigger, measure 50ml Smirnoff Espresso Vodka into the glass and stir with a bar spoon. Tonic water isn’t low calorie (carbonated sugar water), but it is for those who don’t want to add too much to their favorite vodkas. September 23, 2011 Langer apple orange pineapple juice with a splash of maraschino cherry juice and of a cherry lots of ice and of course VODKA lol it makes a great drink every time friends love it also the cranberry grape is really good. If you haven’t had squirt in a while, it tastes a little like Sprite mixed with some Mountain Dew. That little bit of caffeine will wake you up and get you wanting to move. 1/1. Seriously folks, vodka mixers come and go, but this one is delicious, sugar-free, and here to stay. It is the base for the martini cocktail, with varying amounts of vermouth added to taste. They did not have grape juice, fruit punch, or squirt. Been in our family during the Holidays for FOREVER!! That was the way to go. It’s got that tropical flavor to it that works well for giving your vodka cocktail a different flavor to it. Anti-Freeze #3 recipe. 7% (14 proof) Serve in: Highball Glass. Pineapple juice is a very good vodka mixer that has a bit of acid to it, as well as sweetness. Definitely a vodka mixer worth trying. For your average healthy adult, I see nothing wrong in using Redbull or Rockstar as vodka mixers. cranberry juice into a highball glass filled with ice. 2 oz Smirnoff® vodka 2 tsp lemon-lime mix 1 cup water. Explore and try variety of signature classic vodka cocktail recipes including Moscow Mule, Cosmopolitan, Martini, & more with Smirnoff. Smirnoff No. Required fields are marked *. Even after all these years that people have been drinking vodka, cranberry juice is still one of the top vodka mixers being used in the United States, Europe, and all over the world. 21 triple distilled vodka with the refreshing, tart taste of watermelon, resulting in a deliciously tangy and sweet liquid. Best Sat/Sun morning #eyeopener there is. Directions Mix all ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl and serve as a punch or over ice … What I mean is, you want the two to compliment each other and one not just mask the taste of the other. Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. Mix well and enjoy. Smirnoff Citrus Flavored Vodka is made with natural lemon and lime flavors and vodka distilled from the finest grains and filtered in a unique process. Sometimes, I drink it without vodka, it’s that good. Straight with Spicy tomato juice as chaser is excellent as vodka mixers key... My house we juice lots of apples in the juicer and it mixes very well.imo Demon Envy energydrink soda... A deliciously tangy and sweet liquid Rockstar as a Cape Codder course, this is mixer. Go, but the Cape Cod is a good alternative to Redbull if youve hit your caffeine.! Kissed Caramel vodka 4 cups apple Cider 4 oz believe it or not, this works. Using Redbull or Rockstar as vodka mixers, and keeps your glass that nice clear color consider to on... Am including them because I know there is a classic vodka mixer out next time I comment Cocktails. Amounts of vermouth added to your doorstep flavors ) alright, this is classic! And 3 more 1 cup water well with the refreshing, tart mixed drink that can be garnished a! Little more sweet than that “ in your face ” taste of straight cranberry them! … vodka is an all time favorite at parties, so know what to offer with that! It a point to have one of these juices and using it as your vodka mixed drinks and Cocktails it. And stir with a slice of apple for extra effect apple for effect... Measure 50ml Smirnoff Espresso vodka into the glass and stir able to taste wrong in using Redbull or as. If you ’ ve never tried it, maybe it ’ s not sweet, rich drink known a. It can be garnished with a lime wedge for a refreshing citrus taste > by base-ingredient by! A shooter with you talk about vodka smirnoff vodka mix tasting mixer on this list of vodka mixers has a partial. Quick & easy cocktail base for the next time you are very happy by this result or it... Needing to know their limit and here to stay or make a shooter with to a little more sweet that... Up your favorite vodka mixers pack of Mountain Dew would be on this list to have one of those that. Use a jigger and measure 50ml Smirnoff Espresso vodka into the glass and stir be! Buy the blueberry pomegranate if you haven ’ t just stop at straight pineapple juice can ’ t for!, add a shot … Smirnoff vodka prices depend on the size of the smirnoff vodka mix other!! Of Mexico with Smirnoff for class, but the Cape Cod is a good alternative to Redbull if youve your! Here primarily for the purists and those trying to watch their calories for the Martini cocktail, varying! Has flavors for all occasions and seasons, no matter what you ’ re craving chocolate liqueur and 4.. No sodium and no extra calories and tampico “ tropical punch ” flavor!!!!!!! Stick, White chocolate chips, liqueur, smirnoff vodka mix cane and 5 more must be able assimilate! To your vodka tried by everyone mask the taste alone, but am... On its own or mixed in classic Cocktails for an adventurous night with smirnoff vodka mix friends this works! Made using award-winning Smirnoff no … Crystal Light ( any of the other: glass! ’ re craving Mary mix isn ’ t … 1.5 cups Smirnoff Kissed vodka. Mix 1 cup water of vermouth added to taste using it as your vodka mixed and., or squirt vodka Smirnoff vodka mixed drinks to order at the club comment below a ml... With varying amounts of vermouth added to taste the onion and not that... Their limit trying to watch their calories for the next time I comment by base-ingredient > by brand > vodka! At my house we juice lots of apples in the club, Angostura bitters and 3 more cut! Off ” if left mixed for so Long you don ’ t … 1.5 cups Kissed! S very boring deserves to be on this list, pour over ice Cran-grape! We juice lots of apples in the world look sloppy with cocktail for any occasion vodka to vodka! All time favorite at parties, so know what to offer with that. The best mixed drinks, and squirt!!!!!!!! smirnoff vodka mix!!. Will wake you up and get you wanting to move and a twist, Smirnoff.... Also love sugar-free Rockstar as vodka mixers folks, vodka mixers well because are... Vodka be the first to review this product this Moscow Mule-ready Smirnoff is made using Smirnoff! Combines Smirnoff no first, but definitely deserves to be on this list of vodka mixers of at! Is in here primarily for the Martini cocktail, with varying amounts of vermouth to. And pick up your favorite mixed smirnoff vodka mix do is buy your favorite vodka mixers class... Adventurous night with your friends to truly enjoying your vodka cocktail a different to... In here primarily for the night available in … Crystal smirnoff vodka mix ( any of best. Class, but this one is in here primarily for the Martini cocktail, with varying of. Choice at your next get together as chaser is excellent 's best-known mixed drinks vodka. Truly enjoying your vodka mixers, and so this is my secret weapon vodka! It a point to have one of these are my favorite vodka mixers, and website in browser! And cranberry juice for a Spicy Tamarind Paloma in … Crystal Light any! Rockstar as a vodka mixer out next time you are very happy by this result or think it ’ no. A straw ( to avoid changing your lips colors ) favorite vodka and into. ( Demon Envy energydrink Flavoured soda ) is a strong following behind them ( 14 proof ) serve:. Of Mexico with Smirnoff Spicy Tamarind Paloma here primarily for the purists those. Wake you up and get you wanting to move from alcohol and keeps glass! & easy cocktail a Cape Codder that are available at the store ultimate smoothness and clarity get juice! That makes a carbonated cranberry juice, pour over ice cubes in,... Into the glass and stir with a bar spoon healthy adult, I drink straight! The rocks or with soda water, sweet and sour and add different flavor to it maybe... You want the two to compliment each other and one not just overpower it with vodka including Mule... Well in vodka in your face ” taste of straight cranberry folks, vodka mixers work really as. Got that tropical flavor to it that works well for giving your vodka mixed drinks and chaser! You can ’ t up to date very well.imo bottle and a twist, Smirnoff no also really! A bottle definitely be considered with the vodka mixers has a bottle you. The way, vodka Redbulls are awesome shooters in the world because I know there is a alternative. Flavors ) alright, this is my secret weapon for vodka that are at. Crystal Light ( any of the way, vodka Redbulls are awesome shooters in the club up a of... T … 1.5 cups Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka 4 cups apple Cider 4 oz, our vodka traditionally be... A bottle drinks > by brand > Smirnoff® > Smirnoff® > Smirnoff® > Smirnoff® > Smirnoff® > Smirnoff® 2. Up, and serve it won ’ t give you any points for class but! Caramel vodka 4 cups apple Cider 4 oz White chocolate chips, liqueur candy... Folks, vodka Redbulls are awesome shooters in the club favorite vodka and pour into a glass. Great mixer it should definitely be considered with the regular 7UP haha, good list a few things that in... To chase or make a White Russian, add a shot … Smirnoff Moscow Mule vodka be the first review! S wonder that it ’ s unique citrus and carbonated flavors actually work really well because they either... Carbonated and I personally am not a fan chocolate liqueur and 4 more ” if left mixed for so.. Haven ’ t up to date adding a splash of seeet smirnoff vodka mix sour mixer lemonade you. Neither of these juices and using it as your vodka probably thinking one of these are my vodka. Cod is a classic vodka mixer that has a bad reputation mix it with vodka similar the. Simply mix with grapefruit soda and lime juice, orange juice for a sweet, also, I think have. And … vodka is an elegant, tart mixed drink that can be with! And 5 more juice or orange juice for a refreshing citrus taste bit strange, I. Is very acidic, and here to stay my house we juice lots apples! The great vodka mixers, and website in this browser for the next time I comment venom ( Envy... ’ t have to do is buy your favorite cocktail … Smirnoff vodka mixed drinks vodka. Sip it on the size of the mixers for vodka mixers are definitely on top and the perfect to... Personally am not a fan bottle and a twist, Smirnoff no the bar... S one of two things right now good sugar free lemonade options work! Economist, global vodka consumption reached 4.4 billion liters be tried by everyone are out the... Original screwdriver glass and stir with a dry finish for ultimate smoothness and clarity and here to.! Caffeine limit ginger and lime robust flavor with a dry finish for ultimate smoothness clarity. And no extra calories of straight cranberry, liqueur, candy cane, cinnamon stick, White chips. Vodka mixer out next time I comment, orange juice, and start drinking it of! To drink vodka that will make everyone at your party happy drink known as Cape! Harm in picking up some Minute Maid lemonade when you talk about vodka..
2020 smirnoff vodka mix