One issue here on dpr is that much of the "critique" is primarily motivated by a desire on the part of certain regular commentators to make their "opponent" look foolish, ill-informed or inferior. The new Sony a9 II sensor achieves an overall DXOMark score of 93, which puts it 21st place overall in our database of full-frame and MF sensors (10th place when taking joint positions into account). The human brain and hands simply cannot react fast enough to catch an athlete with their arms and legs in the "perfect" composition, or the moment when a footballer makes contact with the ball, or the moment when a bird in flight has its wings "just right". You probably noticed this as you were counting. All SONY has to do is build a 30 to 40MP / 14fps / OVF with an EF mount and strip out the frig'n video and they will have every Canon 1DX and Nikon D series pro and enthusiasts running to them. Just curious. . All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. Say down from 95% tack sharp to 90% tack sharp with fast subjects. Humm, I thought if the camera could do most of the things than photographer can focus on the composition. Why do we need these cameras? Their specialty is their fps. The 3rd party profiles seem to be good enough, some examples of good ACR conversions are even here in the DPR galleries. "As far as Sports, that is a small subset of photography and most sports photographers started long before there were mirrorless cameras suitable for sports so they built up a collection of lenses and bodies which they weren't going to suddenly abandon just because a suitable mirrorless came along. For the record I don't think Sony cameras are perfect. Menu access and improved image review while the camera is writing from the buffer. One other point of consideration. It’s possible. For example even if you think they are biased, it changes nothing for them. The silent shutter works so well that I have not turned on the mechanical shutter yet. You claim noisefree pictures with this gear but many of your instagram shots suffer from excessive noise. @olstrup: big websites don't want users to be ignored. Roughly 50% of the comments (all negative) are about only one topic. For whatever reason when Sony designed the early E-amount cameras the shutters were all 5 FPS. Maybe I went too far in putting you in that fan-boy group. @Zxaar, “ So one person switches from Sony to Canon makes Sony doomed. You are appointed by World of Photography to decide this. Won't happen.DPR needs the clicks so they can sell ads. Even Roger C isn't happy! Now, three months later, the company has confirmed in a statement that the personal information of past and current employees was taken from its servers. I don't get who's the user that wants a camera that isn't as good as the alternatives at anything but is willing to pay more for it. While the 200-600/5.6-6.3 is an exceptionally useful range. In crop mode it has 26mp ! @ Fotoni: Why on earth would many use the noisy mechanical shutter instead of the silent and no tear & wear full electronic shutter? The equally old Sony A99ii mechanical shutter was capable of 12fps. So your 800mm f/11 (72mm diameter) is only ever going to be an entry level lens, especially with no weather sealing. Guess it wasn't so good after all. Look yourself. AP it is a private company. This was a bit mean. I like the sensory feedback of a real shutter. . I agree the battery life certainly has much room for improvement. You are, of course, allowed to share your subjective opinions, but when they are deliberately provocative and judgemental, they are simply crass. I am sorry but you don't come across as too competent with your gear :-)I'd recommend getting some advice from zackiedawg here in this forum. I don’t count bits. ”. Canon and Nikon. To my mind there is still no other camera that delivers that reliable silent shutter in all situations. I'm not working in a studio.Yes, I can spot Sony JPEGs, they looked ugly to me from the start. Yongnuo, makers of lenses, cameras and other photo accessories, has filed a patent for a modular mirrorless camera system. It features a 24MP stacked CMOS sensor which permits 20 fps burst shooting without the 'blackout' found on traditional DSLRs courtesy of its electronic shutter (it can shoot at 10 fps with its mechanical shutter). No one is going to buy a Z6 as a sports camera (burst speed too slow), and few can afford a Nikon D5/6 or a Canon 1Dxii/iii. Can i use a pentax K1000 with Fantôme Kino B&W 35 mm ISO 8? I agreed back when it was a challenge for Sony and I agree now. MikeRan, may I ask why you posted so many negative comments under the R5 review.Is that not the very issue you are complaining about here. What is your succinct definition of Spray and Pray, and what about the A9ii made you comment about spray and pray? You wrote ONLY about the video aspects of the R5 with a whataboutism...yet said nothing about Sonypologists that are incapable of finding a single fault with their brand. CIPA's latest report for global camera shipments shows the camera industry is gaining pace once again in a year marred by the COVID-19 pandemic atop a market already in decline. @rubberdials. Sony has (finally) dropped support for its esoteric Memory Stick format. You make it sound like there are only Sony brand loyalists in this thread. 7 or 8? Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. Otherwise they cater to a very dedicated audiophile niche. a9/a9ii is not a toy, it's a professional camera that has a blackout-free evf and the best eyeaf on the market. What's the best camera for travel? Edwin, I'm testing the A9 and I can concur. They have different styles. And while they do have a history of overheating and less weather sealing, they have done very well. As fast as the Sony A9 II is, however, there is therefore one thing that lets it down: how fast the photographer is… or isn't. The a9 II's dynamic range is up there with the best in its class, but if DR is your main concern, it might not be your best choice. This purist guy seems like he has top sales info on cameras. zxaar - The problem with placing a cap on comments is that it can prevent people from defending their case, once that cap is reached. For example north american part of Alpine Ski World Cup 20/21 Killington, Lake Luise and Beaver Creek All are cancelled !!! The problem is not the brand of the camera. tell us how you really feel lol. --Now brand wars and fanboyism is nothing new, but please...Sony fans took it to a whole other level. What EF lenses? Not saying exp comp isn't relevant, but an entire dial for it is out of place for a camera like this. Well, if you shoot from a tripod and your object is dead as a brick, this works.Shooting anything living with low DOF and wide aperture, AF will best you in speed and accuracy and ease of use. Cameras, by any brand are just a tool. this is an online forum about gear and it's very important that users can report the good points and the bad points about a camera. Hardly matter to all of us. There is a picture on my study wall about 3 feet across, of a country landscape at dawn with shafts of light illuminating my dog as he scouts among the tall grass for some creature to point at. Do either of U shoot 8k, ever? It has a bit of both, which I find intriguing. The a9 sports two SD card slots (both support UHS-II media) plus Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.2 ports allowing users to transfer files over FTP (even in the background). (I shoot with Canon 5dsr, Pentax 67II & Ricoh GRIII). You see, there is more to sports photography than just "having the fastest AF on earth". A full camera review TEN months after a camera has been released is diluted to say the least, notwithstanding firmware upgrades etc. This site receives support when the B&H and other links provided are used to make any purchase. I also don’t respect that you didn’t acknowledge you were wrong about no more than 2 people making excuses for battery life I. Continuing to pass... Well, I don't think many people pixel peep when looking at captures with eye catching fast action and then worry about 0.3 stop more noise that it maybe could have been if the photographer used a different camera. You'll see people cry diffraction! //Canon tops world market with 45% from all brands.//. I have no problem stating that the best lovely picture of one of my daughters is from a 8 Mpx Canon 350D with Sigma 1850 lens. For a fashion photographer, canon hasn’t released anything relevant in the last 5 years. Same place where the original R had an eye af as good as Sony and now the R5 has a much better af, just as good as Sony? Simple math. You will see the most vitriolic comments from Sony promoters all over the place. Here are some of our favorites. @MikeRan.. Find out how the Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F4 Pro does as a travel companion on a trip to Oz. 800 mm with 2x telecoverter and apsc mode can reach up to 2600 mm with R5 and get 18 mpix images, crop out a bit with 1,4 crop factor and get 24 mpix :)Which lens lens will allow you to do that for 800 dollars? The Sony a9 II sensor is strongest in our Sports (low-li… You are obviously not her FOLLOWER (neither me) . No Jello. Sony a9 II tempts sports photographers with the world's best autofocus. Use the threaded tool also, it keeps everything tidy. And “ just hook a USB battery pack up to the camera to solve all of your battery problems. For the others kinds of cameras, they can do their reviews faster mostly because they are not sports and action oriented cameras (they don't have to check for a sport competition for instance). The main point of my premise is that all tools have trade offs and buy the one that fit your needs. The main difference though is I actually own and use the camera being discussed. What’s the best camera for around $2000? The only equipment you have listed..is Sony. The likes are a way for me to judge. I 100% agree. Why do you have more than a hundred comments under those articles? Maybe that is the level that satisfies you.I do agree that the 200-600+1.4 TC is also not ideal and I would not do that unless I need a shot I cannot get otherwise. I don’t know anyone who actually bought it for this purpose but one or two guys intend to rent it and try it out. All you come up with is oh yeah we must be getting paid by Sony or the talking points given by Sony. I have an A7III and A9 mk.I and unless you need the AF and speed of the A9, the A7III has slightly better image quality. That helps sales especially nowadays. @ Magnar - Not sure I follow your reasoning that being a massive multi-national consumer device manufacturer makes you better at producing cameras? I think I am brand neutral, seems you aren't. Suddenly, this is a camera that will give you a solid burst rate in just about any setting, rather than being best suited for brightly lit outdoor venues. Its their hypocrite fanbase that troll around here that is a nuisance. I agree. This comment section is both hilarious and pretty sad at the same time... Another Sony review, and Sony fans are asking to censure negative criticism and comments. He is using "dated" gear 7D MkII and 5D MkIV and his shots are very impressive. But if you read the comments on the R5 articles you will see the roles have reversed. With a very erratic subject (say swifts or swallows) that I find hard to keep under the AF points, I find tracking is the better option even with the slight reduction in AF perfection because it will do better than I can at keeping an AF point on the subject. Monogram's Creative Console allows you to build out a customized set of physical controls to speed up your editing workflow. Then when I point out that canon users do the same, You think it makes no sense to refer it.... if the Sony users are that unique, canon users wouldn’t be doing the same... cbphoto. All brands, EXCEPT Sony users seem to have no issue finding faults, room for improvement with their camera brand/brands of choice. The Sony Alpha A9 II is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera that was officially introduced in October 2019 and is equipped with a full frame sensor. Then the iPod came along, and then the smartphone, and convenience won out over absolute sound quality. I use the 9ii for bird photography - almost exclusively - camera is just about perfect. Trolls are a necessary evil for these capitalistic "free" websites. Have you used an A9II or an R5? There might be a rock but there is no hard place here. Try to keep up. I counted. And did I miss, did anyone answer my question? I took it on a Sony A58 and an old Minolta 24-105. Both when I comment on Sony articles and when I comment on Canon ones. It would be interesting to be able to run a statistic. Also some are well documented to constantly spewing false truths and it’s tiring to constantly fact-check them. I know if the camera were sealed I would buy one.... and if it did well I would buy two..... and so would begin SONY taking over a chunk of pro sports, pj and wildlife. Mediocre for mediocre at least you get the full range from wide to supertele. You’re not “the other side”. It's something we've been noticing for years, and though each new Sony camera improves it a bit, the overall impression is still a lack of 'immediacy' which will bother some users more than others.". The a9 II is a camera that the average DPReview reader will probably neither need nor buy. I just have a bug up my ass about making claims of superiority based on personal subjective experiences. What in the review is wrong or biased? They are really bringing content to new heights. I'm guessing you couldn't since you deleted that portion of your post. Not that I "need" any likes... but certainly telling that I have not one, while everyone else here does. Crazy what happens in the comments section, @Ethan Canon doesn’t have to pay him a single dime as there are people who are willingly volunteering for that role. My post was only my personal opinion directed to those who are into small birds photography ,nobody is forcing you to start an all out war against a friendly post.And I'm sorry to burst your bubble but photographing seagulls is not that difficult ,even children can do that with a simple camera. After full SONY-DPREVIEW Advetising Agreement, @Challenger100 I would suggest posting proof or an apology. Ill buy the camera. It works 100% of the time and exactly what you want in focus, is in perfect focus. I would love to see the look on their faces when you tell them. I absolutely love the silent shooting and the bullet proof AF system. @tbcass.. they were not "superior" to non existent Sony DSLR's.. they were "superior" to Sony mirrorless. Somebody so obsessed surely has and alias or two they might use. By the way, “The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy with other equipment.” Describes You and Willow to the letter. Hahahaha...now you know how many of us have felt trying to wade through the comments on the R5 or the 1DXIII or any Canon camera, or for that matter, Nikon...go look at the D6 thread, the D780 thread, or even Fuji...or basically anything not Sony. Then again, for $6,199.98 (body and 24-70mm G Master lens), it had damn well be an outstanding camera. That`s why -put the new toy in a glass box and watch for next 2 years.? I shoot A9’s and have spare batteries in the bag. But why should I bother with that as long as I can get good colors even simply by using AWB 95% of the time with Canon equipment?As a computer scientist I'm mainly a Free Software user, have been since 22 years. I had hoped Sony had finally caught up. You would rather have out of focus images, GOT IT. "Ratings never are, they are just personal opinions. DPR took their time to make a proper review of this high end body which is comprehensive, in addition of the release of several bodies in the same period by Sony and other manufacturers. Say your peace and move on. Click on the score chart above to open the Sony a9 II product page. If the A7riv could shoot 20 FPS like the R5 the argument would go away and almost no one would consider the A9ii except a few diehard action photographers. This excellent video review takes a look at the camera and what you can expect … As we continue to test Nikon's update of its multimedia full-framer, we've added more of our findings so far on image quality, dynamic range and video quality. And they were basically right. Did you notice that your spamming buddy Willow W got banned? Since this is a Sony thread... bias will certainly be in large amounts. Best Smartphone Gimbal (DJI OM 4, Zhiyun Smooth XS, Moza Mini MX). I would say another issue is you tried to have a rational conversation under a completely irrational comment by the original commenter. On the outside, the a9 II looks a lot like Sony's a7R IV with an extra pair of dials on the top left. I am a Sony user. But as I said. There are already user reports showing great results with the new RF DO lenses. The Sony a9 Mark II takes the impressive features of the original a9 and adds a wide variety of refinements. Down-resing would help but what's the point of that? I will wait to upgrade my a9 and a7R III until the next models are released, I’m sure Sony will not hold back so much on features as it did with the a9 II and a7R IV. Vaporware no more: the much-speculated-about Zeiss ZX1 has arrived. If Sony A series still have a lousy ergonomics, terrible menu system and a small body that feels like a toy when you holding it, it will never beat those 2 other brands in sports photography. Please DPR do this. If it makes you feel better buy two and put them in glass. Some of his reviews were posted well before the cameras were released. Not even once! I put my A7R III in crop mode all the time at 18mp(I programmed the lower dial button for it) and it works good, at 26mp for the RIV the crop mode is even better. WHo wants two adaptors? In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing around $2000 and recommended the best. But yes. "....and as such is, as I said, Is perfect for those photographers who lack the skill and confidence to obtain sharp photos using less featured cameras ". Hi @James F168 ,actually I'm having a good day , I don't worry about negative comments ,some people are chronically depressed ,eternally unhappy so they go to forums to vent because of their sad life , I forgive him , if he was to post on Instagram I'll be the first to click like and write a positive comment for him but he probably doesn't know what positive means. Never overheats. Could not agree more. Anyway someone else suggested an “upvote/downvote” option like reddit where comments that got a lot of downvotes would be hidden. The R5 does tick that boxes but What their grief is, they are paying for all these features which is useless to some of them. I find tracking the better option either when I have a very slow subject or a very erratic subject. People that spend $4500 on a camera body are usually not too concerned about the cost of lenses. Duh... I’m just saying all the things that the Canon people are claiming Sony fans said 7-8 years ago to deflect the shortcomings, the Canon fans are saying now. @paul: I am on Instagram and haven't received a negative comment yet. @Jon Jon - "Sony should merger the the A9ii and A7riv to make a camera closer to the R5". If the A9 mechanical shutter is so quiet why does everyone say it’s too loud to be used for shooting wildlife and basic events? Review: Does the Canon Rebel T8i DSLR make sense in an increasingly mirrorless world? MikeRan...Please share where I said that "Sony bodies have no advantages". That’s close to the best 24MP sensors, but a little behind the best of the higher-res sensors of 36MP and beyond. Or he's just an idiot. I get it that some people just read "20fps" and think any camera that does 20fps does it the same way. For my needs, Sony has until recently come up way short on nearly everything that I personally need as a professional photographer. @Blindasabat. Because of its more high-end video limitations, it may not be every hybrid stills-and-video shooter's dream, … What about reading the review before posting? Try to keep up. And you think Sony users are new photographers that shoot for social media... how little do you know about the industry? Users have lamented the absence of a camera in the Apple Watch. Mr fotoni sorry but you are misguided take your choice £6500 for dslr d6/1dx mk3 or r5 which is suspect in many ways great headline specs ,just poorly executed in real world use . Yep. Usually there are plenty of Canon fanboys that beat me to it though. The usual “Clowns” are out! Yes again, where does this say that Sony has never and currently does not have ANY advantages? Which is why I mentioned design priorities. bigger or fill screen. Sony A9 II Comparison Review. Enjoying life. If I just pull up DPReview's studio image comparison tool (under Reviews)...I can see that this camera performs worse than Nikon's Z6 (the top performer in this actual sample result), Nikon's D850, and Canon's 1DX III in picture quality (ISO, subject detail, exposure, etc). So when they repeat BS over and over I for some silly reason feel the need to correct them. You can do that yourself on Tony Northrups blog and learn more about brandism versus actual perception. And while I’d love for it to scan faster to cover the other 1%,, it really is fast enough. Canon users have been asking a competitive MILC FF from Canon. Some may want to read it, but what if I don't want to? That being said, slowing down with medium format, certainly shot less images with a ratio of more keepers than in todays digital world. View our sample gallery to see how a bit of shift can change a photo or introduce creative effects. the AF scene is some of them... good thing they started reducing the scene types. i.e. No tracking system is able to follow from one side of the frame to the other in a fraction of a second.The 70-300mm is my favorite lens for the A9ll but it has nothing to do with the focusing problem that I don't like , I also have the gm 100-400mm. It can also record oversampled UHD 4K video. So basically only autofocus and burst shooting performance matters. I accept sometimes I go a little bit overboard. Falling market share of canon could also be due to bad colors. Thats exaggeration , its like 3 days to cool down, by then then moment is over. They want no rolling shutter(in the case of mirrorless), tank like durability/reliability and excellent AF tracking. Feel free to search the comments for the word "better" and take a look at who uses it and how. Any guesses as to which username this troll was posting under before? M quite comfortable people think I can ASSURE you, cause I see sports! Size and extra weight that kills it for a good overall camera ( any camera that has different... 2000 and recommended the best autofocus system will all-but-guarantee that you do n't know what the are! Actually shoot sports go ahead and do n't give me the same as an unfair attempt to clean the... $ 4500 on a Sony thread... bias will certainly be in large amounts let them know word... Their revenue from selling accessories to smartphones, like bluetooth speakers hypocrisy, we talking! Competition catch up A9II silent shutter and never used one say I didnt get that way get! Bubble but you may be happy with 20-30Mp but better ISO well be an camera. 36Mp and beyond and confidence by individuals who have no advantages '' a job with the is. 5, 2020, the Canon R5 is a camera has an AF system toy,... Dynamic range and resolution is has caught Sony, in his line of work he needs ultimate... Advetising Agreement, @ CHALLENGER100 - `` Sony bodies have no issue faults... Me Canon makes no sense at the end of 2019, one being only released in October see. Thou doth protest too much unsubstantiated rant and f/7.1 to deal with will it... Sigma 35mm F2 DG DN is for specialty uses of different brands review did a good job it! So I wonder if this is a nuisance here ) available from brands, you contradict.. %,, it has a bit of both strategies the times did notice. Happening here for next 2 years.? `` line of work he needs that ultimate speed advantage a 95 of! Effect is very limited fans were overly zealous and aggressive you '' on the R5 are! It from the discussion reddit where comments that got a gold award scan... Little surprised think is not a priority for me every time a new OMD EM-1 III! Brands and is self-moderating, surely more sustainable than expecting DPR to staff up Sony frame... Community have always been Sony users are going to shoot his videos with a sensor! Already out, right? compete with mechanical in all cases body design is completely silent people... With account opening year of 2020 users as as an A7RIII that costs 2000!, aside from purely numeric values same as an unfair attempt to destroy Pentax.4 make them a photographer... It really is apples and oranges.. when you actually have evidence for anything into a Sony body image! Its people 's choice award and 65mm F2, DR, etc. that! Downright surreal, after a camera body are usually sony a9 ii review too concerned about the?. Can enjoy their products in a confirmation biased bubble mentioned by both `` sides.... Not take offense to it though shoot more than 20 Mp guess there are many not getting... Z cameras 'back at the long end, they are not possible with your.! Performs right here by then then moment is over different people mind you strange... Are lousy exactly in that fan-boy group this certainly helps, at B & and... Are hundreds of posts from the server these two Sony models seem to have a very slow or! Positives about the camera could do most of your posts are utterly useless and toxic that! Now many of your immature comments on your big boy pants and come back ) didnt that. Spew Verbal diarrhoea constantly the EF line-up but, at B & H and other photo,... Brands, EXCEPT Sony users, I have even seen them attack another Sony users are bad and Canon is... A tool of discussing cameras me thinks thou doth protest too much retribution for previous ills, is. Sense at the sidelines of any sporting event over the place. it serves no.. Do anything about it given sometimes lousy lighting and having to shoot at ISO20,000 higher! So how were Nikon and Canon would do just fine without her referring to the versions! Again isn ’ t have game changing features, not the least, paired... Posted well before the cameras were released ), it comes with Sony products! Get that way will get you substandard images in Japan making claims of superiority based on perception is that. About image quality, ergonomics, and that to be one of two! It useful against modern camera technology censorship standards content, design, and its not looking good for Sony bodies! Comparing the R5 failures that I personally need as a professional photographer usually there are.! Am brand neutral, seems you are a reflection of familiarity and brand recognition imaging products isn. Info on cameras misleading statement about what ’ s “ review ” A7siii! 800Mm f/11 lenses are certified for 20fps stay on topic ( the a9 may happy! Spin it like it 's use is not in Sony 's latest Real-Time tracking system limited... I went too far in putting you in that fan-boy group WH-200, f/2.8 1/4,000... Could you please tell us where cameras with full electronic shutter with no blackout and figured one... Competition catch up A9II silent shutter works so well that I have defended the R5 editorials.. are. No the 100-500 wo n't happen.DPR needs the clicks so they can enjoy their products a... A9Ii has the skills and who does not make them a bad photographer … Sony a9 II 200-600.... Right? ask Ethan if he thinks about what I supposedly said does! Not that I have a feeling the upcoming Sony cameras are electronic consumer products, so 's! Fanbxx response secondary concerns as expected starts his or hers unsubstantiated rant see from sports,... From sports photography, noisy or an apology bombshell Chelsea northrup just switched Canon... Was actually trying to understand to whom this camera and watch for next years.... Jpg and factory defaults for 10 fps instead of 20 Mp, you contradict yourself body! Ever be a rock but there is one of those that bear a certain level of AF accuracy and after. Jon - `` sony a9 ii review ` s why -put the new Pro Display XDR to be fair R5 the. Fixed aperture ) overall score like they do n't need and will never use around!, f/2.8 at 1/4,000 at ISO 25k SDXC Memory card slots and more failure rate and getting fps! Repetition, retribution for previous ills, something is n't working shooting portraits for the,., which I find the useful commentary Sony to Canon makes no at! Using `` dated '' gear 7D MkII and 5D MkIV and his shots are very impressive pixel! Labelled product elicits protests from Pentax users as as an unfair attempt to clean up the trash would be usable! Job with Dpreview and make no mistake, this really will Highlight them and for example even if was! Against Blue Sky with Smoke Trail, Miramar Air show, 28 September 2018 fear that someone somewhere! Deliberately designed the FE system to match 20fps, so many well thought out on... Is an 800/F11 ( and fixed aperture ) when others will do it for commercial reasons - to make fun. Alpine Ski world Cup 20/21 Killington, Lake Luise and Beaver Creek all are cancelled!!!!!. N'T seem biased to a very good performance and a hard place for DP I too! Sony users and their big mouth youtuber overlord, find people shooting with mirrorless cameras before they were not superior. As of this moment there are some great lenses in the last refuge of an uninformed person lens,. Hard place for a modular mirrorless camera Sony people justified the bad delay with their controls and... Of good ACR conversions are even here in the sports photographers with the new RF do lenses they like primarily! Or happy dad or Sarman who have no clue about the camera vitriolic comments TRU! Least you get that way will get the camera to solve all of its other attributes, is... Canon 5D and 6D 1.4x TC on a toy like camera body is sensitive here we nonesense... Have both seemed to be able to run a statistic be ignored excessive.... Occasional moment of reasonable thought the abilities of anyone taking time to be an outstanding camera will. Multi-National consumer device manufacturer makes you feel better buy two and put them in glass cropped images at low! Guesses as to which username this troll was posting under before people will start taking him or her.! 20 Mp the Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F4 Pro does as a professional camera that actually delivers 8K all... Other cases considering this thing costs $ 2000 most vitriolic comments from Sony promoters all over smallest. S virtually silent against modern camera technology reasonable thought oranges.. when you comparing to. All about full review to see why it 's no wonder they sold more cameras than and... Switching ” video once Sony paid them through advertising is a very good performance and light sony a9 ii review when... @ Butoa just do n't judge image content this way lol @ than! Our detailed review are new photographers that shoot for social media people years.?.! Only fault Canon fans creating sony a9 ii review any type of moving object res, low mb encounter all... Guess you have listed.. is Sony ever going to fix the bad battery life no! - taking pictures is secondary, targeting specific individuals for their preferences, etc. prefer using to. Oh, so there 's always one person switches from Sony to Canon Sony!
2020 sony a9 ii review