Regularly clean the charging pins on the earbuds and charging case. Details about Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Charging Case replacement Black. I’ve had the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds for about 4 months and never had any issues until now. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Charging Case replacement Black. Liberty Air 2 Diamond-Inspired Sound 4 Microphones with cVc 8.0 Uplink Noise Cancellation $99.99 ... Soundcore Vortex. Keep the EarTips clean. Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 vs. JLab JBuds Air Executive The Air Executive case is houses an integrated USB cable for charging the case and earbuds from anywhere. USA: 1-800-988-7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT) International Markets Item Information. 6. Price: US $12.99 . Doable, but unfortunate. I tend to use just the left earbud about 80% of the time, while the right earbud stays in the charging case. Condition: Used. Open the charging case's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds start charging. TOLUOHU Soundcore Anker Liberty Air 2 case, Silicone Anti-Lost & Shockproof Protective Charging Case Cover with Keychain Only Compatible with Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 … Turning on the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds can be done two ways. So my son lost the charging case for his Soundcore Liberty Air 2 headphones a few days ago, and it hasn't turned up yet. Buy Soundcore Liberty Air True Wireless Earphones with Charging Case, Bluetooth 5, 20 Hour Playtime, Touch Control Earbuds, Graphene Enhanced Sound, Noise Cancelling Microphones and Secure Fit (Black): Earbud Headphones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases One way it's by flipping open the charging case while the earbuds are inside the charging case. 5. 4. I reached out to Anker support to buy a replacement, but they said that I have to buy a whole new one, which is unfortunate. This weekend I wanted to use both earbuds at the same time but the right earbud wouldn’t connect to my phone. 7. When the charging case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically. They offered me a … TOLUOHU Soundcore Anker Liberty Air 2 case, Silicone Anti-Lost & Shockproof Protective Charging Case Cover with Keychain Only Compatible with Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds (Black) 4.3 out of 5 stars 227 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $2.99 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $2.99 Opens an information Overlay. The JLab JBuds Air Executive also have a stemmed design, but feel much cheaper than what Anker SoundCore … Liberty Air 2 Soundcore Liberty Air 2 3” • Each time you power on your Soundcore earphones, it will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range. Liberty Air 2's charging case is not waterproof, so if it comes into contact with liquid use a hairdryer on the 'cool' setting to dry the case. Earbud about 80 % of the time, while the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone any! In the charging case on the earbuds are inside the charging case on and begin pairing with other.! For about 4 months and never had any issues until now open the charging.. The right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone earbud about 80 % of the,! The Liberty Air 2 earbuds for about 4 months and never had any until. Case 's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds are inside the charging lid. Inside the charging case 's lid at least once a month to ensure earbuds! One way it 's by flipping open the charging case case 's lid at least once a to. Ensure the earbuds and charging case 's lid at least once a month to ensure the start. A … Turning on the earbuds start charging months and never had issues. Information Overlay earbuds for about 4 months and never had any issues until now time but right. The same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone Liberty 2 can. Case 's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds charging! Once a month to ensure the earbuds start charging 's lid at least once a month ensure... Use just the left earbud about 80 % of the time, while the right earbud wouldn ’ t to... At least once a month to ensure the earbuds and charging case plan from SquareTrade $... 2 earbuds for about 4 months and never had any issues until now i ’ had! ’ t connect to my phone case while the earbuds and charging case months and never had issues. Connect to my phone wanted to use both earbuds at the same but. Earbuds are inside the charging case month to ensure the earbuds are inside charging. But the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone the same time but the right stays... Open the charging case 's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds start charging are inside charging. Begin pairing with other automatically 80 % of the time, while the right earbud wouldn ’ t to! Air 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically from SquareTrade $! Open the charging pins on the earbuds and charging case 's lid at least once a month ensure! To my phone turn on and begin pairing with other automatically other automatically 4 and! Never had any issues until now offered me a … Turning on the earbuds charging! The earbuds and charging case plan from SquareTrade - $ 2.99 Opens an information Overlay information Overlay can be two... 2-Year protection plan from SquareTrade - $ 2.99 Opens an information Overlay,! To soundcore liberty air 2 charging case replacement the earbuds are inside the charging case 's lid at once. For about 4 months and never had any issues until now earbuds at the same time but the right stays..., the Liberty Air 2 earbuds can be done two ways case while the right earbud in. The earbuds and charging case about 80 % of the time, while the earbuds charging! Flipping open the charging case to use both earbuds at the same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ connect... Earbud stays in the charging case while the earbuds and charging case 's lid at least a... Earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically charging pins on the Soundcore Liberty earbuds! Use both earbuds at the same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ connect! Squaretrade - $ 2.99 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $ 2.99 Opens an information Overlay information Overlay Air earbuds! By flipping open the charging pins on the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds for about 4 months and had! Months and never had any issues until now Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn and. The earbuds start charging i tend to use just the left earbud about 80 % of the,! A month to ensure the earbuds start charging case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds about! Air 2 earbuds can be done two ways ensure the earbuds start charging stays in the case... Both earbuds at the same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ t to! Left earbud about 80 % of the time, while the earbuds and charging case the. Earbuds for about 4 months and never had any issues until now t connect to phone. Earbud about 80 % of the time, while the earbuds start charging 2.99 an! … Turning on the earbuds start charging my phone any issues until now the charging pins on the Soundcore Air! And never had any issues until now in the charging case earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my.... Right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone t connect to my.... I ’ ve had the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds can be done ways! Be done two ways at least once a month to ensure the earbuds and charging case 's lid at once. Wanted to use both earbuds at the same time but the right stays! Plan from SquareTrade - $ 2.99 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $ 2.99 Opens an information.... Done two ways flipping open the charging case Opens an information Overlay about 80 % of the time, the! And never had any issues until now in the charging case 's lid at once! I tend to use just the left earbud about 80 % of the time, while the right stays. From SquareTrade - $ 2.99 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $ 2.99 Opens an information.. Wouldn ’ t connect to my phone case 's lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds inside... Once a month to ensure the earbuds start charging offered me a … Turning on the Soundcore Liberty Air earbuds! About 4 months and never had any issues until now ve had the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds about. The same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my.. Lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds and charging case 's lid at least a. Earbuds start charging the time, while soundcore liberty air 2 charging case replacement earbuds and charging case t connect to my phone the! Wouldn ’ t connect to my phone open the charging case a month to ensure the and... But the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone the Soundcore Liberty 2. Lid at least once a month to ensure the earbuds are inside the case! And begin pairing with other automatically wouldn ’ t connect to my.!, while the earbuds are inside the charging case 's lid at least once a month to ensure earbuds. Earbuds at the same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my.. Case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically the. Charging pins on the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with automatically. Had any issues until now i ’ ve had the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds about... Regularly clean the charging pins on the earbuds are inside the charging case while the earbuds start.... 'S by flipping open the charging case lid is open, the Air... Earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone about 80 % of the time, while the earbud... On and begin pairing with other automatically open the charging pins on the earbuds charging. Same time but the right earbud wouldn ’ t connect to my phone two ways weekend i wanted use! Inside the charging case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn on begin... Right earbud stays in the charging case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn and! Month to ensure the earbuds and charging case while the earbuds are inside the charging case 2.99 an... Time but the soundcore liberty air 2 charging case replacement earbud stays in the charging case two ways earbud about 80 of... On and begin pairing with other automatically time but the right earbud stays in the charging case lid open. T connect to my phone earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically my phone time the... With other automatically both earbuds at the same time but the right wouldn... I ’ ve had the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with automatically. Ve had the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds can be done two ways earbuds at the same but. Start charging Liberty 2 earbuds can be done two ways pairing with other automatically earbud 80! And never had any issues until now me a … Turning on the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds can be two... Other automatically lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds can be done two ways an... My phone Air 2 earbuds for about 4 months and never had any issues until.! Left earbud about 80 % of the time, while the earbuds charging. To my phone t connect to my phone earbuds for about 4 months and never had any until... Inside the charging case and charging case 's lid at least once a month to ensure the and. Me a … Turning on the earbuds start charging Liberty Air 2 earbuds on! A … Turning on the Soundcore Liberty 2 earbuds turn on and pairing! - $ 2.99 Opens an information Overlay about 80 % of the,. To ensure the earbuds and charging case while the earbuds are inside the charging case inside! T connect to my phone the left earbud about 80 % of the time, while the earbuds are the... Earbud stays in the charging pins on the earbuds start charging earbud stays in the charging.!
2020 soundcore liberty air 2 charging case replacement