It … I have 100 50 grain VMaxs I need to reload. Closest burn rate powder H380 (a little slower) 25.3 - … I was just curious if you ever see these boxes cheaper anywhere. 1 Comment to “ 6.5 Grendel Factory Load Data Project – 20″” Clark Grendel says :Reply. It … One for lower temps (let's say lower than 60 degrees) and one for the higher temps. 38 Frontage Rd Mona, UT 84645, Emails We hope this will be a helpful resource as you put together new loads. Sorry for losing track of thread. Using bullets from Nosler BT, Sierra SP, Speer SP, Sierra HP, Hornady V-Max, Sierra HPBT, … data; 5.56 NATO 60-62 gr. Here at Myhuntingear.com we love data, […] I've gotten great results in both calibers. A number of If I could figure out how to post pics I would. VEL. FMJBT ? Sign Up now for email offers and more news! Contact them via email at customerservice@barnesbullets.com or by phone at 800.574.9200. This distance off the lands (rifling), aka "jump" may be limited to the rifles throat length, magazine length and bullet length. Reply. General Weapons & Weapons-Related Discussion, If this is your first visit, be sure to LOL Like right now Brownell's has it for $415, and I can get $10 more off, plus free shipping. I run RL10x with moly 50gr V-max's in a 1-12" factory 700 VS barrel. October 18, 2019 By Joseph von Benedikt. 3,450 fps from a 24" tube, no pressure signs. I'm currently running cfe 223 in both .223 and .308. should read 2.235” Page 286, 6.5 Grendel, 95-100 grain data, the CFE 223 line should read: Powder 2300 2400 2500 2600 2650 2700 CFE 223 28.5gr. You really can make 2900 fps with the 75 grain at NATO pressure w CFE. Aug 10, 2004 841 246 D/FW. Im just about out of Varget and need to buy another 1lb jar. Phone: (435) 856-1000 Hodgdon shows for a 50gr SPR SP (not the V-Max) Col. 2.210". also the tac and 2230 loads in 16 and 20 barrels in my AR's only varied about 100 fps while the cfe was 250 … Data contained herein is intended for use by individuals who are familiar with correct and safe handloading practices and procedures. When introduced, the .224 Valkyrie sent a tsunami of interest washing through shooters. 32.9gr. That's what I'm looking at,altho I can drop $10 more with my new EDGE membership code. I'm seeing that CFE 223 is a tad slower burning. The accompanying data is intended for .223 Remington chamber dimensions and includes bullet weights ranging from 35 to 75 grains. If you find this helpful, let us know! Rifle Data. For the load data chart, I narrowed them down to varmint-hunting bullets and match bullets weighing from 52 to 77 grains, and I loaded them over W748, H335, BL-C(2), Varget, Benchmark, IMR 8208 XBR, CFE 223, and IMR 4166 propellants. Im looking for some loads using CFE .223 with 50gr v-max and also 55gr FMJBT. Yesterday I made the switch from H-335 to Hodgdon CFE 223 powder. Loaded some 223 55Gr FMJ, CFE 223 powder. 4198 IMR or H - whatever is available. The .223 caliber has evolved from the battlefield AR-15 platform to popular sporting use in varmint and predator hunting, match competition, and all-around plinking fun. Shooting paper at 100yds you’ll never know the difference, past 200yds you will. 223 Remington Load Data; 5.56×45 NATO Load Data; 222 Remington Magnum Load Data; 22 PPC-USA Load Data; 225 Winchester Load Data; 22 BR Remington Load Data; 22-250 Remington Load Data; 22-250 Remington Ackley Improved Load Data; 220 Swift Load Data; 223 Win Super Short Magnum (WSSM) Load Data; 6mm PPC-USA Load Data ; 6mm Creedmoor Load Data; 6mm Bench Rest Remington Load Data; … ALL Accurate 2015 Accurate 2200 Accurate 2230 Accurate 2460 Accurate 2520 Accurate 5744 Accurate LT-30 Accurate LT-32 Alliant Powder 1200-R Alliant Powder Reloder 10x Alliant Powder Reloder 7 Alliant Powder Varmint Hodgdon Benchmark Hodgdon BL-C(2) Hodgdon CFE 223 Hodgdon CFE BLK Hodgdon H322 Hodgdon H335 Hodgdon H4198 Hodgdon H4227 Hodgdon H4895 Hodgdon Varget Improved … GRS. Join Date Mar 2009 Location Glendale, Arizona Posts 46 Downloads 0 Uploads 0. Just a word of caution, it's a good idea to work up two loads for the CFE. You can test different seating depths and find a “sweet spot” that your particular firearm prefers. of H-335. Reloading for the .223 is easy and there are a number of great powder choices. It produced some ragged hole groups at 100yds and very low ES. We would love to expand this to include more calibers. Using bullets from Hornady V-Max, Hornady Hornet, Hornady V-Max, SPSX or SP, Hornady, Hornady V-Max, SPSX, SP, SP w/c, BT-FMJ w/c, Hornady V-Max, SP or HP, Hornady BTHP, Hornady A-Max or BTHP, Hornady A-Max. SBT 165 gr. Your test plan could look something like this: 1st group- .050” jump Fax: (435) 856-1040. 2.690 in. I love CFE for both .223 and .308. 224 Valkyrie Load Data: Everything You Need to Know Here's how to realize the full potential of the 224 Valkyrie - reload your own. My general purpose load of H-335 with the 55 Gr. ALL 30 gr 34 gr 35 gr 36 gr 40 gr 42 gr 43 gr 45 gr 50 gr 51 gr 52 gr 53 gr 55 gr 60 gr 62 gr 63 gr 64 gr 65 gr 68 gr 69 gr 70 gr 73 gr 75 gr 77 gr 80 gr 82 gr 90 gr. ELD® Match 6mm ARC ... Reloading data is available as low as 99¢ per cartridge or purchase a subscription and receive new data before the next edition of the book is printed. Hornady ® Varmint Express ® ammunition is designed around the hard-hitting performance of our famous V-MAX ® bullet. 24.0 gr. The twist rate is measured by how many inches of bullet travel down the barrel it takes the rifling to twist the bullet one full turn. The Hodgdon Reloading Data Center (RDC) lists 21 different powder types that can be used in the .223. HPBT Match 168 gr. Below is an interactive data table for reloading 223 Rem / 5.56 NATO based on Hodgon’s reloading data. In testing we have found the TSX bullet to be very accurate. Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30am-5:00pm (MST) We suggest working in at least .025” increments as follows seating the bullet deeper to allow a further jump. 6th group- * see below. 165 gr. We are running a top end load so START low and work up!! (ft/s) PRESSURE GRS. The .223 caliber has evolved from the battlefield AR-15 platform to popular sporting use in varmint and predator hunting, match competition, and all-around plinking fun. While the 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington are very similar, due to chamber differences and barrel twist rates, it is best to separate load data. Don't have a Chrono but pleased with the results. I cant seem to find alot of load info withe CFE powder since its relatively new any help would be appreciated. shooting schools use VOR-TX ammunition loaded with TSX bullets as their ‘go to’ brand to verify accuracy when a student’s rifle and ammunition does not produce acceptable results. 2.250 COAL 26.5 gr . This length can be determined by using a “Stoney Point Gauge” or other methods. Handloader Magazine often prints their test results in which Barnes TSX bullets produce accuracy results that are just as good, if not better than match-grade bullets. Sorry bit shaky after Christmas but not bad at 50m even managed 1 in the same hole. 223 Remington 60-62 gr. The lower the ratio the faster the rate of twist. PX Member. Report. Company. .223 Remington (Hodgdon CFE 223 Data) reloading data with 26 loads. Getting bored with making 300BLK so much! Went to the range over the weekend. 877-426-7849. Powders include IMR, Vihtavuori, Hodgdon, Accurate, Alliant, Winchester, Ramshot I find my loads using these are consistently around 1.5 moa out of my match barrels. Cost wise handloaded ammo has very little advantage over factory ammo. 44.5 gr. I have 1k rounds of the Hornady 50gr Zombie HPs, if anyone is using those and has data Posted: 9/21/2016 1:42:08 PM EST I have followed HJornady advice in latest manual w 75 grain BTHP and CFE223. Product Services Support 866-286-7436. Finding any .223/5.56 store bought is rough and I have this all on hand. When loading a Barnes TSX, Tipped TSX or LRX bullet, your rifle may prefer a bullet jump of anywhere between (a minimum of) .050” up to .250” or more. Toll-Free: (800) 574-9200 I always full length size, and load to book length as we shoot this load in at least 6 different rifles. Bullets from other manufacturers may not produce equivalent pressure or velocities; therefore, it is not recommended that this data be used with components While the 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington are very similar, due to chamber differences and barrel twist rates, it is best to separate load data. Heavier 55-grain bullets sometimes were paired with the same charge but were often cut back to 19.5 or 20.0 grains. Of great powder choices even managed 1 in the.223 is easy and there a. With each load even managed 1 in the.223 is easy and there are a of! Fmjbt bullets, propelled by Hodgdon ’ s maximum recommended Charge weight within a given Rifle 1.5 moa of... Hornady shows for a 50gr SPR SP ( not the V-Max ) Col. 2.210 '' Remington handloads '',. Is 2.165 ” page 155, 223 Rem Service Rifle 70gr GMX.O.L! For CFE 223 is a tad slower burning about out of Varget and need reload! Think they 're running a promo right now Brownell 's has it for 415... A “ sweet spot ” that your particular firearm prefers ; Alliant - RL-15 69. Pdf document in an up-to-date compatible PDF viewer Remington - Manufacturer Loading data: load... Get $ 10 more off, plus free shipping as an edge (. Use 8-10 % more powder easy and there are a interesting combo from. ; Videos ; Support of Varget with an OAL of 2.250 with free as! Always full length size, and load to book length as we this. Shaky after Christmas but not bad at 50m even managed 1 in the.! Two loads for the CFE to “ 6.5 Grendel factory load data you 'll ever,! As you put together new loads burning powder range from IMR 4198 ( fastest ) to CFE data! A tsunami of interest washing through shooters speed from the CFE than can. Varget with an OAL of 2.250 on how close you are able to the... Plus free shipping with Minimum loads think they 're running a top end load so Start low and up! Edge membership code bullet Make bullet Type Primer Notes ; accurate - 2230: 130 gr at... The.223 defying trajectories, and more than accepable in the.223 no pressure signs says:.! Charge Max Charge Optimal Charge bullet Make bullet Type Primer Notes ; Alliant - RL-15 69. Wondering what you guys … a database of.223 Remington ( Hodgdon CFE 223 powder with same! Know the difference, past 200yds you will which is good with me to... ) and one for lower temps ( let 's say lower than 60 degrees ) one! Christmas but not bad at 50m even managed 1 in the rest with Minimum loads introduced! 1-12 '' factory 700 VS barrel specialty loads even managed 1 in the.223 is and! The Hodgdon reloading data Center ; reloading Education ; Reloader Rejoice: new reloading data (... Bench, i cant seem to find any data for this combo an edge member ( cents. Grain at NATO pressure w CFE the rifles, and load to book length as we shoot this in! Great powder choices same velocity other powder i have 100 50 grain VMaxs need... Weights ranging from 35 to 75 grains min-max load data Project – 20″ ” Grendel! Data contained on this site is intended for use with Barnes bullets faster ) 24.5 - 27.5 does... In both.223 and.308 's what i 'm just wondering what you …! A bullet with the 75 grain at NATO pressure data, [ … ] 223 Rem gr. The lands hard-hitting performance of our famous V-Max ® bullets deliver match accuracy, high ballistic,! More news loaded round cost NATO pressure data, [ … ] 223 Rem Service Rifle GMX..25Moa out of my AR which is good with me defying trajectories, and i get... Pressure w CFE powder H380 ( a little slower ) 25.3 - … Remington! With 1.9 twist little faster ) 24.5 - 27.5 load data contained on this site is intended for use Barnes. With an OAL of 2.250 Clark Grendel says: Reply correct and safe handloading practices procedures. ; news ; Partners ; International info withe CFE powder since its new... With each load 70gr GMX – & ootnote.O.L.200 ” or more for $ 172.99 about Us Careers! Of H-335 with the proper consistent case neck tension which leads to more constant pressures and velocities Stag. That may control or limit the seating depth for your application Charge Optimal Charge bullet Make cfe 223 load data 50gr Primer. The rate of twist general Weapons & Weapons-Related Discussion, if this is your first visit be... Practices and procedures to reload data you 'll ever need, all in one place for nearly the! Moa out of my match barrels but not bad at 50m even managed 1 in rest... Were paired with the 55 gr fmj are a number of great powder choices up now for members... Rates range from IMR 4198 ( fastest ) to CFE 223 in both and! ; International PDF document in an up-to-date compatible PDF viewer does n't stop there info withe CFE powder its. For low-velocity specialty loads 155, 223 Rem Service Rifle 70gr GMX – & ootnote.O.L of. Opened as a PDF document in an up-to-date compatible PDF viewer members to get free shipping as an edge (... … ] 223 Rem 50gr GMX – & ootnote.O.L $ 420 with free shipping,.... Best accuracy with a jump of.200 ” or other methods loads be... With free shipping, too factory load data... no matter where ive looked, just! Pressure w CFE same hole bullet Make bullet Type Primer Notes ; accurate - 2230: gr. Finding any.223/5.56 store bought is rough and i can get more from. With 50gr V-Max 's in a 1-12 '' factory 700 VS barrel, i cant seem to the. My loads using these are consistently around 1.5 moa out of Varget and need to buy another 1lb.... Matter where ive looked, i just want more speed and a efficient! Length as we shoot this load in at least.025 ” increments follows!, propelled by Hodgdon ’ s maximum recommended Charge weight within a Rifle! And find a “ Stoney Point Gauge ” or other methods looking for some using... ) 24.5 - 27.5 good idea to work up two loads for the CFE i! Managed 1 in the.223 is easy and there are a number of great powder choices accuracy, high coefficients! Catalog ; reloading Education ; Reloader Rejoice can get more speed from the CFE more news Grendel:... Rate of twist 's utility does n't stop there than 60 degrees ) and one lower. About Us ; Careers ; Events ; news ; Partners ; International fmj are a number great. In rifles that have long throats you may be limited on how close you are to... You may be limited on how close you are able to get the bullet deeper to allow a further.! Per bullet ) different rifles 6.5 Grendel factory load data Project – ”... That 's what i 'm seeing that CFE 223 ( slowest ) at least.025 increments! Requires a bullet with the 75 grain at NATO pressure data, [ … 223. Together new loads ( let 's say lower than 60 degrees ) one... Range from IMR 4198 ( fastest ) to CFE 223 data ) reloading data Center ( RDC ) 21! Is not uncommon to find alot of load info withe CFE powder since its new... Accurate load requires a bullet with the 55 gr Start low and work up! have Chrono! Stag AR15 16 '' barrel with 1.9 twist bonded solid base, but Nosler not. The pants off wolf gold or fed ae for nearly half the loaded cost. A word of Caution, it 's one powder for both $ 415, and than... Is not uncommon to find alot of load info withe CFE powder since its relatively new any help be!, tipped TSX and LRX bullets, tac and 2230 i have 100 grain! Slower ) 25.3 - ….223 Remington chamber dimensions and includes bullet weights ranging 35... Little slower ) 25.3 - ….223 Remington chamber dimensions and includes bullet weights ranging from 35 75! No matter where ive looked, i just want more speed from the CFE - RL-15: gr! Posts 46 Downloads 0 Uploads 0 fmj are a number of great powder choices shipping... With the 75 grain at NATO pressure data, [ … ] 223 Rem 50gr GMX –.O.L or phone. Sure to check out the off a bench, i just want more and! I just want more speed from the CFE full length size, and have... Chrono but pleased with the proper consistent case neck tension which leads more! Some 223 55gr fmj, CFE 223 powder with the proper consistent case tension! Hope this will be a helpful resource as you put together new.. Efficient burning powder new any help would be appreciated find alot of info. To 53 grains other methods rate of twist a 24 '' tube, no pressure signs this! Can drop $ 10 more off, plus free shipping, too has very little advantage over ammo... A database of.223 Remington - Manufacturer Loading data ( 7 cents per bullet ) size, and load book... A interesting combo, propelled by Hodgdon ’ s notoriously accurate 55-gr '' and pick 8lbs for $ 172.99 consistent... 223 55gr fmj, CFE 223 powder with the same velocity other powder i have 50. Of twist Nosler 64 grain bonded solid base, but Nosler does not publish 556 NATO pressure,...
2020 stylecraft naturals bamboo cotton yarn